Demi Lovato Glendale Galleria Gorgeous

demi-glendale-galleria-33

Also, people are upset Demi posted this ‘Superbad’ picture of a Victorious star.

Videos under!

• Emily

Demi really didn’t do anything wrong…but the other guys who were in the pictures are being total jerks about it. It wasnt supposed to be an insult. EVERYTHING demi does gets turned into something horrible!!!

how would u feel if there was a movie about 2 nerds and some1 said u looked like them???

• Emily

DEMI IS FLIPPIN AMAZING.

NO REASON TO HATE HATERS. …..well of course this is a gossip site so its full of haters…….

_____

so?? whats wrong about being a nerd??

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

maybe the guy also thought it was funny?? big deal seriously. and btw i <3 her

• andrea

i was there it was so awsome she signed my ipod :) i love you demi!!!

demi does coke

demi does coke

• xoxokatie8

demi does coke
    ____

lmao

what?? why are people getting madd??? thats pretty dumb. if i saw a michael cera and jonah hill look a like eating together, i wouldve tweeted it also. people have no sense of humor. btw i was at the glendale today, saw a glimpse of demi, and heard and saw allstar weekend performing dance forever ! :) ughh i love nathan

• she said lets get goin

i love her hair. whats with demi hate anyways?? i never get what she does wrong

• xoxo

this outfit is just wrong. the shoes are working.

• m

demi does coke
    I love Coka Cola!

• renee

i love her hair and outfit and i love you demi and i want to be your bestfriend hopefully i am someday

• YOMOMMA

YO OCEANUP, THE PIC OF THE GUYS ISNT “SUPERBAD” THEY LOOK LIKE THE GUYS FROM THE MOVIE SUPER BAD! GEEZ SOMETIMES OU TAKES STUFF MORE SERIOUSLY THAN THAT PEREZ GUY.

• TSLove

As much as I would love to post my rude hateful comments about Demi on this post there is no reason to on this post.I don’t care about what she posted. I don’t think its funny but that doesn’t mean I have no sense humor just not that I don’t have the same as Demi’s.

• Jane Doe

I don’t see anything wrong with her posting that.
    o_0

• DuffCyrusLover

She looks really pretty, but I still preffer her with black hair

i love her but i dont like the outfit very much

Don’t get it?!?

The guys in the pic look exactly like the two dudes from the movie Superbad, Demi being the little bitch that she is, took a pic of them and pointed it out!

omg those nickelodeon stars took it seriously !!!! i saw their twitters and they were mocking demi. calling her a walking horse and stuff. posting a picture of her calling her hannah montana. WOW. she probably didnt even know that guy was a celebrity haha.

that gril can sing

why are they mad ? seriously people this is getting ridiculous..I admit that I don’t like her nor find what she posted funny but THERE’S NOTHING TO BE MAD AT..leave her alone (this time only) :P

ewwwwww
    demi suck!

• LoveSemi

well… i loved!
    hahahaha :)

and haters gonna hate no matter what!

WTF ? how come she looks a bit fat..not fat..but her thighs look a bit big in these pics while she looks really thin in the videos ?

you suck!

i mean, if it was you in the pic, you would be mad too

• Maralovelovelove

oh, COME ON. that picture she posted was funny! they really look like the superbad guys! haha. people need to chillll. and back off of demi. give the girl a break.
    and i bet that she doesn’t even KNOW he’s from victorious.

Shes beautiful !! I love her !!!

It was funny. If you found look a likes Jonas Brothers – all threee of them together – wouldn’t you find it funny? She didn’t know who they were, she didn’t think they could see it and take offense. And even if it’s ridiculous for them to be because if anything, the real actors are cuter, so really she gave them a compliment AND 5min of fame – how is what they’re doing any better? She was joking for goodness sakes. She didn’t mean any harm. Them trashing her isn’t. Even if they keep saying “joke people joke”. That’s not joking.

The two guys in the pic are @ZackPearlman & @MottBonnott
    And their friends trashing Demi are @daniecoleman , @RoastBeefPoBoy & @EllePasc
    They’re all failed actresses

i dont like her hair like this .

demi has gone right down hill. bitch. i wonder who she’s getting that from?! ;)

Okay calm down, geez. She thought they looked like the guys from the movie Superbad! And well they kinda do. She probably didn’t even know who they were.

By the way 15 stone is around 200lbs for all you American biatches xx

• Audrinaaa

I agree, the pictures are kinda weird, cause she looks fat for some reason, but on the video she looks normal…
    i think she’s totally pretty, and i love her.
    I don’t get why people are making such a big deal about that picture she took.
    give her a break come on.

• mileyluver15

she obviously knows him i mean come on its demi shes funny she wouldnt just take a pic of a celeb and say something via tiwtter its no big deal. wow

• jackie.r.

that IS kind of rude.
    i mean showing it to everyone.

but whatever. haha. not enough
    of a reason to hate her. :/

I love her outfit.

• lizmitch

I understand why people are upset. Those two guys may have reminded her of the characters in Superbad, but I don’t think it was okay to take a picture of them (without them knowing) and then broadcast it to the whole world. For anyone who has seen the movie, it’s not a compliment at all. She WAS making fun of them.

But I never go on Twitter, let alone HERS, so it makes no difference to me what she posts. Btw I think she looks pretty here

she looks like shes put some of her weight back on.
    not saying it in a negative way, but her outfit isnt doing any favours.

Stop criticing Demi Lovato’s weight you bitches. She used to weigh 15 stone and I think it’s great how she’s managed to lose that amount of weight in 5 years. Who cares if she has a bit of extra baggage.

She’s my favourite singer, i think her voice is just…..no worlds can explain ! I love her new hair colour and her clothes but she is fucking ugly.

She doesn’t have a beauty face and her smile is terrible….:/ I’m sad because she was very pretty before…..

• Timber

… Anons are taking over this post apparently. Lmao!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

OMG ANONS HAHA.
    take it over here

–> http://www.formspring.me/nshoutneverrr

• Timber

Great idea!

Anons, go right ahead! ;D

• oneofakindxo
  • NeverShoutNeverrr

haha we’re all whoring. xD

• whatsernamegigi

Demi looks like Gretchen from Mean Girls in the main picture.

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

Timber said:

… Anons are taking over this post apparently. Lmao!
    —————————————–
    anons ftw!

and u seem like the only normal bieber fan i have ever met..seriously..the rest r phsycos

• Timber

anons ftw!

I know, right! Most Bieber fans are insane. Lmao! :P

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Timber said:

anons ftw!

I know, right! Most Bieber fans are insane. Lmao! :P

i’m not!
    …most of the time. ;D

I THINK THE REASON PEOPLE ARE MAD IS CUZ SHE TOOK THE PICTURE BEHIND THEIR BACK! I mean c’mon. How would you feel if celeb posted a picture (on the internet) of you behind YOUR back? You wouldn’t be happy.

and what I find “funny” is that ‘Victorous’ stars the exact girl Joe was talking to earlier. Demi obviously wants his attention.

Im pretty sure she didnt know he was a “celebrity”, if you really wanna call him that, whatever, hes just a a wannabe horrible actor from the most gay show on Nickelodean ever. Duh. Victorious sucks! lol

I totally get their reaction. And Demi who supposedly can’t stand paparazzi kinda act like them. It’s so rude of her to post a picture of people she doesn’t know. Demi is such an insecure person and needs to make fun of people. She is not funny and has never been. I used to LOVE her. Now, I don’t get how I could love her. She should change her behaviour from A to Z. She takes her fans for granted. It’s sad. I’m not even talking about the topic SORRY lol

• Timber

i’m not!
    …most of the time. ;D

No, you’re normal! Lol!

now i understand why they are so mad. i would be too if a celeb took a pic of me and posted it on the internet. she is kinda acting like a paparazi also… DID SHE HIDE HER PHONE BEHIND HER PLATE AND SNEAK A PIC OR SOMETHIN…

I think the thing is; I think theres a good chance she knew who he was, I mean if you work in that business; I’m guessing you know who you’re competing network is, which is why it was rude
    and also: if people misunderstood, it’s not random people; it’s matt bennett (he plays robbie shapiro in victorious/nick show)

ok you guys are making a big deal about it. ok what if you see jonas look a likes wont you guys take a picture of it? wont you think it would be cool, of all the places theres these 3 guys that looks like kevin joe and nick. same scenario with demi, she saw jonah hill and michael cera. they were probabaly offended or whatever, but still you know?

Demi was an over-weight, gap-toothed, 4-eyed loser before she got famous. She lost weight, fixed her teeth, got contacts, and even changed her SKIN to look “pretty”. And now that people like her she loves picking on others… but when it comes down to she’s STILL insecure. Demi Lovato is a breakdown waiting to happen. I can just see it.

It wasn’t totally bad what she did but i mean still not insulting the guys from superbad but still maybe they don’t like getting compared to them, and if demi like is comparing them to superbad; there comparing her to hannah montana; Same Thing—

I dont get why that picture is supposed to be funny OR controversial. Am i missing something??

I completely agree with the person who wrote those things about miley and to the person who replied those aren’t statistics… retard

Fun music blog go here !~~~

What is the twitter page of the guys in the pic who were bashing her over it?

i don’t really care if she meant to be funny with the superbad thing or whatever. i just think it’s a bit rude to take a picture of someone while their in a restaurant and post it on the internet period. obviously if they didn’t like what she had posted, they probably didn’t want the picture taken either.

why is people upset? wow people CAN’T take a joke

why is people upset? wow people CAN’T take a joke

Would you like it if you were at a restaurant and some celebrity took a picture of you and said “PRECIOUS” and then posted it on the Internet for everyone to see? It’s insulting to those two guys end of story. she had no right to do that. clearly they were upset about it.

wait so did she take a picture of these people while they were just in a restaurant eating? if so i can understand why they would be mad i mean i would be mad if someone took a picture of me eating then posted it on the internet as a joke… i don’t think she meant it in a mean way though she just should have thought it through more.

I love her new hair. It’s so pretty(: and umm, so what if she posted that picture?

• urluvismydrugg

i don’t really like her hair color. at least not on her, i don’t think it fits her.

• Cynthia

Shiiiit, I used to live right next to Glendale Galleria. Ughhh, stupid Portland.

• idkMyBFFjill

the puppet nerd?? that kid already embarrasses himself, stfu.

the puppet nerd?? that kid already embarrasses himself, stfu.
    =————
    that would be his character, not him, smart one.

They have no sense of humor whatsoever!

• HBIC

Not trying to bring miley into this but for all of you haters who are saying she is fading I just want to point a few things out:

1. CBT was her best selling nationwide album

2. She has gained more older fans including me and my friends

3. PITUSA went quadruple platinum

4. CBT has gone platinum

5. She has 7 movies lined up to film

6. HM is still a huge success

Okay im done with my rant now :)

_______________________

Okay im glad you pulled those statistics out of your ass :)

Retard.

What’s the big deal? It’s the same place you get your “statistics” :)

those aren’t statistics they are FACTS retard… and no im not the same person who wrote the first comment

it doesn’t look like her working out is doing her any justice…..heffer,heffer,heffer….

butt chin.

——————–

i’ve met her in person and she’s not that tiny….at all.

HAHAHAHAHAHA it’s really hilarious how every 2 days are dedicated for hating on a specific star..I mean..people can’t keep themselves away from hating..they feel the need to hate on someone lol
    who’s next ? I hope it’s demi again BAHAHAHAHA *demi’s twitter laugh*

• Hilary

I don’t see anything wrong with her posting that.
    o_0

Exactly o.0

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST WHAT THOSE DUDES TWITTERS ARE. I WANNA SEE WHAT THEY WROTE BOUT DEMI.

I’ve never seen the movie Superbad so can someone please explain to me why these guys are taking it as an insult?

• Truth

it’s about like 2 nerds just google superbad it will tell you; the movie is like about a party; sex ; drinking and stuff

I don’t really care… i want a miley post! where has she been? is she filming her movie yet?

Demi didn’t know it was the dudes from victorious !!! Hahaha

1. CBT was her best selling nationwide album

2. She has gained more older fans including me and my friends

3. PITUSA went quadruple platinum

4. CBT has gone platinum

5. She has 7 movies lined up to film

6. HM is still a huge success

Okay im done with my rant now :)

1. CBT was her best selling nationwide album

2. She has gained more older fans including me and my friends

3. PITUSA went quadruple platinum

4. CBT has gone platinum

5. She has 7 movies lined up to film

6. HM is still a huge success

Okay im done with my rant now :)

_______________________

Okay im glad you pulled those statistics out of your ass :)

Retard.

@mottbonnott @zackpearlman this girl @daniecoleman

• m

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Why is she posting a random picture of him that has a quality of a $5 dollar cellular device?
    I know she has the money for an iPhone. she needs to stop being cheap!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I was there ;) but it was to packed to get any autographs ;|

I was there ;) but it was to packed to get any autographs ;|

• BrendaJonas
  • ??????

ok FIRST!!!!!!!

• hellodollface

uhm so what if she posted a picture.
    if it was anyone else but demi, like a non-famous person, no one would care.
    give her a break.

why are they mad?

Thats so dumb that people are mad about that….I mean it looks like Superbad, it’s funny.

um…that’s no reason at all to be upset and I bet you she doesn’t care if they are!, btw I saw it last night and they do look like the dudes from superbad and I laughed about it … she was just trynna be funny and IT WAS!

That was just plain rude. She tries to be funny all the time and she FAILS everytime. So pathetic and yeah that skirt doesn’t fit her at all. Looks like a salame, whatever.

• Caitylinrox

I love her and she looks gorgeous and what picture i dont get it?!

HIGHLY doubt anyone is upset, I think Oceanup or WHOEVER started that rumor is simply making things up because nothing exciting is going on in the gossip world.

Don’t get it?!?