Sel, ‘I’m Obsessed W/ Sundays At Tiffany’s’

selena-pink-and-polka-dot-pose

New Selena Popstar! interview. Are you a fan of Twilight and Harry Potter? I love books and reading is very therapeutic so I know that I have a couple of books that I want to make into movies that I hope will happen. I’ve never really been hooked on series. I like to change it up, I like to mix it up. I like to read a thriller and then a romance, different kinds of books!

If you could play a character from any book, in a movie, who would you play? I would love to bring Sundays at Tiffany’s to screen. It’s the book I’m reading now. I’m obsessed with it. It’s a book about a girl who has an imaginary friend who goes away and then when she’s older, she meets him again. So it’s kind of interesting. That would be wonderful if it was turned into a movie. Whoever plays her, that would be great. Are you being considered for The Seven Rays?

Yes, there are obviously talks of wonderful books I would love to be a part of. As far as anything official, not necessarily. The author, I met her, and she’s very sweet and very wonderful, but I don’t know because there is [Wizards] and commitments that I have but that would be wonderful.

omg thats so weird! thats my fav book too and i was just talking to my friend about how i wish it would be a movie!!!!

I don’t see her as an actress outside of disney i think it is a bad career move for her to end wizards.

also at my school no one is a selena fan and i am in high school we like miley and taylor swift though. we don’t like selena because we can’t relate to her since she always tries to be a little disney girl and relates to 6 year olds. if she wants to be taken seriously outside of disney she needs to start relating to those who are older like me, im 16 and love miley because she is real!

• Emma

Sunday’s at Tiffany’s is amazing.
    I thought I was the only one who’d read it, now I find out that Selena loves it too !!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Cool. Idk why I picture her as Renesmee Cullen. Of course probably that is just me ;)

I read that book. It’s more than lovely :)
    She has a good taste concerning books (;
    Why’s everybody discussing that picture?
    It’s about the text, not the pic ;D

• mrsdestinyhope

WOW, she’s a fan James Patterson! Who doesn’t love the best thriller writer in the world?

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

.Smile. said:

LOL.’This is her father..I back traced it :D’She shut down her original.I went on it yesterday cause she linked it under her new account’s video, and it said this account has been closed. :(
    “I’m reporting you to cyber police and the state police… you lying bunch of pricks. You will have to deal with the police, ’cause you dun goofed.” her dad looks like a drunk Billy Mays.
    Lmao !! Who is he ? and who is she? Are they famous or something ?

Thats the link to an atricle about it and it has the videos in it ;)

This is a strange looking picture of her and I think as far as her acting she should stick to disney. She has made her image so its like a perfect disney good girl and that won’t take her too far off of disney. Also her singing is really not helping her to be taken seriously

horrible picture she looks weird

• livingoutloud

dreamoutloud said:
    Aaww..I thought she said Breakfast at Tiffany’s.God I love Audrey Hepburn.

I thought that too when I first read the title, but I thought of the song Breakfast at Tiffanys by Matchbox 20. Ahahah.

• Mellz

Any Role will suit her.. :)
    shes AH-MAZING !! please say yes to seven rays selena… :)

im really sick of all this selena posts ou and im not a hater . their just soo many and some are just boring .

Is Miley filming her new movie yet?

I absolutely adore her but I just can’t take her seriously as an actor outside Disney projects.

• Hilary

I hate this picture they keep using.

• areyouonDOPE…

i thought it said breakfast at tiffany’s

• Chelsea-Rose

That book sounds exactly like Drop Dead Fred :)

boring…. i want Miley!

• Julianna

m said:

Julianna said:
    A lit of strong wind is coming and it looks like a fucking tornado :s Im gonna die :/

——————–

awesome? :/ everything in my backyard is flying around..

i dont like her anymore .

• GRACiiiE33

As sad as I am for “Wizards” to end, I’m actually excited for her to begin other projects outside of Disney that will challenge her. She’s crazy talented and it’s going to be awesome to see her talent be used.

your an amazing actor,
    tht book sounds interesting too!
    tht would also be pretty cool
    if you toook a part as the girl,
    when/if they make the movie!
    which im sure you would get the roll.
    obv. :)<3

• stop the hate

yo this site is full of haters. seriously you people are always comparing selena with miley or demi. They are all different. Demi lovato is a good singer but a horrible actress, same thing with taylor sift. Miley cyrus, i don’t like her period. I agree selena is not that great of a singer but she is a tremendous actress and role model. I am pretty sure if the haters that say that shes sooo innocent saw a picture of her smoking or some shit like that, you’d still be hating. You haters wish you could live her life and experience all the things shes been through. Shes not a good singer but neither was brittny spears. Honestly that girls voice was all edited, but you guys still liked her. So leave selena alone and let her live her life. If you don’t like her move on to a different post.

• urluvismydrugg

i really hate the photos from that shoot. /:

Thank go she is getting back into acting. I love her acting, I don’t like her singing

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

she wuld make an amazing amy winehouse (foto above) but shame, probably the most dangerous thing she has ever had was a softdrink..

• JocelynGeee

She look’s asian >__< Just saying..

LAME

She looks like amy winehouse!

• livingoutloud

I really love Selena’s acting. (:

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

LOL that hat looks like its her hair (its a hat tho)

• Julianna

• m

Julianna said:
    a few weeks ago there was a ton of wind where I live. It was raining a lot and the trees were going crazy it was awesome!

i love her :))

LOL
    HAHAHA

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

julianna said:

Stand under a doorframe?

• dreamoutloud

Aaww..I thought she said Breakfast at Tiffany’s.God I love Audrey Hepburn.

I loved that book!