Selena Gomez Borders DOLPHIN MALL

selena-borders-dolphin-mall-12

Selena & Joey @ Borders Dolphin Mall today. Thx Giovanna!

• Jane Doe

I want to see their movie.

• Chanel13_

Wow

Flawless.

<3 her.

• jonasbrothersfan

+1 352 489 5684 can soemone please CALL THAT JESSIE SLAUGHTER GIRL! LMFAO THATS HER HOUSE PHONE.
    lol, i actually tried calling it earlier! it said it wasn’t take calls from restricted #’s and you know, i wouldn’t want to post my real # just in case of “cyber police!” HAHA. and i just tried it again (With my number still restricted) just in case, but it said that the number has been changed to a new number that is not published.

• Chanel13_

LMAO What was you going yo say to her xD

• Jessie Love

She has a zit on her chin! HA-ZAH! SHE IS NORMAL! :D
    and no i’m not hating.

• anonymous

awwww come on! i could’ve seen her!! if OU would’ve posted this up earlier my butt would’ve been there! damn… D:

• ericabbyx22

I don’t know who that is, but it’s terrible that you’re giving her number out online or that people are even attempting to call.

• LoveLautner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MADIBA. <3

• Disdain

I want more followers on twitter.

• Disdain

But at the same time, I don’t.

I am epic.

• Disdain

That’s why I want people to follow me.

• Disdain

I love it when all I can see is my comments.

Like, 11 in a row.

• Disdain

Because I talk to myself.

• Jessie Love

I feel like i’ve missed so much, whats going on?

In real life, also.

People think I’m crazy.

• Disdain

Mostly cuz I wear my coat all the doo dah day.

In sunshine or rain.

I think joey is adorable and i thought selena was pretty back in 2008 now not so much… also this movie is wayy to young for me. I am 16 and my friends and I all think the movie looks bad it will probably do well though because of the little kiddos. haha

• Disdain

On Thursday, I brought my coat in.

• Disdain

And when I did, people were like “Reanar, what is it with you and that coat?!”

• Disdain

Then, after school, I got gang-banged.

LOL JK.

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

she looks like a cross breed between a farmer and a hippie..

Well, I did. In a way.

• Disdain

My two friends ripped off my coat and dashed it on the floor.

• LoveLautner

What Jessi thing?

• -Hibz-

Disdain, you are an idiot.
    I’ve called you that name twice now.

When will you learn?!

Lol, jk.

They were like:
    “Reanar, what is that up in the sky? The sun, innit? Do sane people wear a winter coat like that in the sun? NO! YOU’RE CRAZY!”

LOL.

• Disdain

Disdain, you are an idiot.
    I’ve called you that name twice now.

When will you learn?!
    Lol, jk.
    ______

:O

• Julianna

lmao..

• ericabbyx22

My local move theater has a poster up of the movie and I told my friends that I wanted to see it and they told me have fun seeing it alone because they thought it looked dumb. So I’m probably going to wait until it comes out on DVD because I don’t want to see it alone. Haha.

• Disdain

[Comment removed by cyber police.]

*CYBER POLICE*

ericabbyx22 said:

_____________________________________________

lol..no meaning 2 barge into ur conversation..but do any of u’s kno if its gunna show in aus?

not that i like selena..me and my friends usually sit in the theatre and make fun of her..i kno thats really sad.but its fun :P

What Jessi thing?
    __

This 11 year old who think she’s the sh!t.

nobody caaares.

Jonas_Lovato_Lover said:

ericabbyx22 said:

_____________________________________________

It’s okay. (:
    And I have no idea. I live in the United States but I think it is. You can try looking it up online though. :P

selena just look akwkward she is ppretty but i dont know something bad happend with this girl cuz i dont know

I don’t even know what you’re trying to say, but if you’re trying to say that something about her is different…then I agree. Ever since she came back from Europe she has been different, IDK what’s up, but something has definitely changed. Maybe she got laid?!

LMAO What was you going yo say to her xD
    haha i honestly don’t know. i was just gonna call and take it from there.

• chocolatelemonade

is she related to selena?

wow, you can not be serious right now. -_-

oh god she copying miley again. Miley just stared wearing her hair like that with hats and she has to do at the same time. she annoying and got not style of her.

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, cause every single girl who wears a hat is copying miley.

chocolatelemonade said:

is she related to selena?

nope..but she follows her around like a lost puppy.

jonasbrothersfan said:

yeah, cause every single girl who wears a hat is copying miley.
    i guess i copy miley all the time..cuz i love wearing hats

-_-

• Sammya

Are you friken kidding me! God oceanup your so slow I could have been there! lol Thanks oceanup

• sayWHAT?

Yeah my friends and I do the same haha but know i don’t know where it will be showing sorry. are you excited for mileys LOL though?

• keseay

don’t get me wrong, i think selena is beautiful and im jealous! but when is she going to actually start looking her age? no offense be she looks like 13. actually, that picture in the hat is the first picture ive seen of her where she looks even close to her age. i still love her though.

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, cause every single girl who wears a hat is copying miley.
    i guess i copy miley all the time..cuz i love wearing hats -_-
    yup! you’re defiantly copying miley. and you have none of you’re own style!

• sayWHAT

haha IA also my parents actually agree with you as well my dad thinks she looks really young. i can’t believe she is basically 18!

She has a very small bone structure and has a baby looking face which makes her look very young for her age…just look at the picture, her arm is practically the same thickness as Joey’s. She is very cute though

• Timber

haha some of his songs r cool lol, but i dnt think hes hot…but more like super cute like a ‘little brother’ sort of way..

hahaha ou was spamming me all day lol

i. am. so. bored??

do u like demi?

Yeah, I still can’t say that he’s hot. He’s adorable, but not exactly hot…

Lol! Me too!

Eh… kinda… I love her music. I like her TV show. But I don’t really like her lately… I don’t know… :P

sayWHAT said:

haha me too! i am so bored right now and i am looking forward to the TCAS but i really hope miley comes or it just wont be the same… she always finds a way to entertain me ahah

I hope Miley goes too, but unfortunately I don’t think she’s going. She said that she was filming LOL or whatever. :(

• fefi

I miss Miley!!

mine is the JB concert next month! :D

You’re going?! Ah I’m jealous. Me and my friends were gonna go, but we wanted to get like meet and greet, and it costed almost 2,000, so we decided not to go.

aw. yeah, meet and greet is always so expensive. team jonas gives away meet and greets but idk if the chances are all that great of winning.

jonasbrothersfan said:

hahaha okay i thought you meant school supplies! i’d like that too, but unfortunately i have to wear a uniform at my school.

What? That sucks. Are there any times when you’re aloud to wear “normal clothes”?

I was there and it was such a disappointment meeting her. It makes me wish I would have never gone =[ I had a mental image that she was a sweet wonderful girl but instead I got a mediocre robotic girl. She signed autographs (no pics) and looked like she was forced to be there. No offense but she should ENJOY meeting her fans cuz we are the ones that got her to where she is. There was no more then about 100 people there I know the no pic thing isn’t her rule but the least she could have done was given us a REAL smile

______________

hahaha yea i was there too. she looked really pretty but i agree she looked like she wanted to get the fuck out. it wasn’t worth the line and wait.

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, occasionally. doesn’t happen often though at all!

______________

wow, i’m kinda surprised by these stories. usually people say she’s so nice. :/

• jonasbrothersfan

IM SO MAD! i was gona go to borders today but my friends didnt want to go D: wtfff i coulda met them. >.< —
    that sucks. :( i’m sorry.

______________

wow, i’m kinda surprised by these stories. usually people say she’s so nice. :/

—————

yeah i agree i feel like disney has made her into a kind of robotic person where she has to act a certain way when she probably wants to act like a real teen. i may actually try to like her if she does start to act more like herself :)

______________

wow, i’m kinda surprised by these stories. usually people say she’s so nice. :/
    ok i kno this is a selena post..but people always say this stuff about jonas and demi? yet selena does it and everyone is surprised?

GRACiiiE33 said:
    sayWHAT said:

has that started filming yet?? also i heard it will be rated R is that true?

______________

wow, i’m kinda surprised by these stories. usually people say she’s so nice. :/
    i’m not saying it’s a bad thing. i’m just saying i’m a little surprised because i’m used to hearing really good things about her and people saying how sweet she is.

i swear ive seen that dude before

Joey’s soo cute, shes gunna be gorgeous when she get a lil older [;

LoveToLove:
    ________
    Are you here?:P

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

ou..seriously u need a new spam filter..every single thing i write gets marked as spam arghh

Awwww, i met them today && they were both the sweetest girls. so down to earth <3

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

hahahaha im on that jemistry website..some of those people have real issues haha..as much as i love jemi..there just really weird..they talk like they know wats going on in joe/demis head

gahh im soo off topic lol

justin bieber video chatting with someone names Sara, he asked her to flash him. ^
    see for yourselfff.

joey’s head is bigger than selena’s

• KristinaMarie559

Hey:D

• KristinaMarie559

Hey:D

yeah D: and ive been dying to meet her =[

• sayWHAT

is miley filming LOL yet? also what is the movie about i heard rumors that there are s*x scenes in it and smoking scenes but will it be changed for the american version? anyways i will be seeing it for sure!

• jonasbrothersfan

haha i used to think that was fun. kind of over it now though.

Haha, I mean for clothes, not for school supplies, if that’s what you’re thinking.

mine is the JB concert next month! :D

• Why_sexy

lucky! Im just becoming a freshman :(

• Why_sexy

lucky! Im just becoming a freshman :(

• Why_sexy

lucky! Im just becoming a freshman :(

• ericabbyx22

Where the heck is dolphin mall? And was this today? Because my frien said she saw her today, and she lives in California.
    Miami, Florida.

• _Tiger_

sayWHAT said:

I have a question: how do you reply to people because i keep clicking the reply button and submitting my comment but it shows up on this page as a separate comment??

I copy & paste it into a new comment.

• SimplyCT

sayWHAT said:

well i just copy and paste their comment and divide my comment like that. ^

GRACiiiE33 said:

I feel like all the posts are dead right now. Which is not good becuase I’m immensely bored.

haha im bored 2..lol u have a demi icon? u like her? i thought i was the only 1..every one on OU hates her..hahaha i love her

ericabbyx22 said:

Me too. I’m usually stay up until 4 am so this is no help. Haha. OU is dead at this time usually.

Well my sleep schedule is beyond jacked. I didn’t sleep for 64 hours, then I slept for like an entire day, which prompted me yesterday to not sleep the next day until 6PM. I woke up at like 3AM, and I’ve been up since. When school comes around I’m fucked.

• SimplyCT

_Tiger_ said:

SimplyCt
    Go here!

okay. :)

Jul 17, 2010 @ 09:06 pm
    SimplyCT said:
    sayWHAT said:

well i just copy and paste their comment and divide my comment like tha

Bad.Romance.

ericabbyx22 said:
    sayWHAT said:

I copy & paste it into a new comment.

thank you! sorry im new here and BTW miley looks so cute in your icon!

Ok thanks, she was wrong then.

i am bored. 0__o

Jonas_Lovato_Lover said:

Hahaha yeah D’s my girl. I know everyone on here is always talking shit about her. I love her though, she’s hilarous, and completely breathtaking. You’re not alone.

• ericabbyx22

Same here. I have to get up at 9 tomorrow for my brother’s birthday party and I’m no where near tired. I’m only going to get about 3 hours of sleep.

Live Like There… said:

It’s almost midnight where I live… haha

its 2:04 pm in australia XD
    it is midnight were i live
    u live in the US??
    i wish i culd live there..its sorta boring round here..and we have skool uniform bleh.speaking of skool..holidays r over..i start in 2 days.

• ericabbyx22

thank you! sorry im new here and BTW miley looks so cute in your icon!

welcome to OU and thanks! :D

• SimplyCT

sayWHAT said:

Jul 17, 2010 @ 09:06 pm
    SimplyCT said:
    sayWHAT said:

well i just copy and paste their comment and divide my comment like tha

no problem. :)

GRACiiiE33 said:

Jonas_Lovato_Lover said:

haha omg..im like a serious demi stan..lol im also inlove with joe…there are HEAPS of joe stans on ou.. had a joe icon..then i realized every1 likes joe..and i felt bad for demi..so i put a jemi icon cuz both of them are there lol..im lame

• ericabbyx22

28 days until my school starts. Noooo. The only good thing is I’m going to be a Junior which means only 2 years left of school.

ughhh, i never want to school to come. i hate it. :(

ericabbyx22 said:

Well my dad is forcing our family to go to church tommorow becuase afterward we have to go to grandma’s house. If we don’t go my grandma will give us an entire lecture about God, Jesus, and other religious shit. So I have to be up at like 6AM to take a shower, and get ready. So I feel your pain.

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

but in america u guys get the whole summer off right?? we dont..every 2 months..we have a 2 week holiday..then at the end of the year we get a month and a 1/2 maybe a bit more

i have like 3 and a half years of skool left..yikes XD

• jonasbrothersfan

wow seriously? that kinda sucks. lol yeah, here we just get the whole summer off.

Jonas_Lovato_Lover said:

I’m a complete Demi stan too. I like Joe. I think he’s really hot. I can’t really realate to him though. But don’t feel lame, I switch Demi and Selena icons daily becuase I feel bad for having one and not the other. Lol if your lame, I’m lame too, hahaha.

say joe jonas told u to come

jonasbrothersfan said:

kinda sux..more like majorly, not even sure i spelt that rite..cuz our skools r soo shit..

the good thing is..we each have a laptop..so while the teacher is talking..were playing games and taking fotos on webcam lol.. i wanna live in the us!! D: not 2 mention strict skool uniforms -barf- were not even a private skool..

• -Hibz-

Jul 18, 2010 @ 06:46 am
    Disdain said:
    “Goodbye” came from “God bye” which came from “God be with you.”
    Really?

Maybe athiest people created the whole ‘see ya’ thing, then…

Lol, fail.

• justadorable

No, I am : )

justadorable said:

No, I am : )

no..i am still here ;)

• Marissa

She’s probably sick of that little girl. Being around kids can be annoying after a few hours let alone months. -_-

the movie looks stupid . not many i know are going to see it .

i dont like this kid -_- and im bored from selena so i wont see the movie

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

im still last MUAHAHAHAHaaaaA!

replying to this) – Jul 18, 2010 @ 04:34 am

I kind of agree selena is copying miley I mean is not the first and is not the first time selena fans make excuses for selena. Come on miley rides a horse, she goes and does it, miley sings on a piano, she comes out with a picture in a piano. miley parts her hair,she does it too, miley sing she wants to sing,miley wored a side dress now she is wearing side dresses,miley wears boots,she copies the same boots different color, miley wears sandals she start to wear them when before she wored boots, Miley don’t twiling she don’t like twilight,miley switch songs when she sings on conert she does it too, miley wears ponytails selena start to wear ponytales and all this things right after miley,come on selena fans you going to keep on making excuses for selena anyone with brains knows she loves to copy miley,she has no style of her own at all.

I’m not the biggest fan of Selena, but if she is copying Miley then Miley is copying someone elses style, but Miley don’t get bad comments saying so.
    and it seems like everyone is hating on Selena just because she’s famous.
    and something you said there is actually then Miley copying Selena.

and the way she wears her hat, she did in puerto rico, when she was filming the wizards of waverly place movie. so she’s not copying Miley just because they wear the same clothes.

just my opinion but, it’s true.
    —————–

whats with the novels??

haha jk..im just alone and bored

LONELLLYY SOOO LONELLYYY!!!!!!!!!!

RAWR IMA COUGARRR!!

JUSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT KIDDDDINNNG!!! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

BAYBAYBAYBAYBAYBAYOHHHHHHHH

ITS A PARTY IN THE USA!

WOOOOO I OWN THIS POST BITCHESSS

WOOOOO I OWN THIS POST BITCHESSS

• pceloveguitar

this difference every one is noticing is a good difference. :)
    I think she looks more mature, like more her age and so gorgeous.
    Her and joey could be sisters, they look so much alike.
    I love them both. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM GOING 2 CALL SELENA :SALIVA XD

• pceloveguitar

Ever think that miley and selena have very similar fashion senses?
    And they wear what’s up to date?

So… no one’s here?

Kay.

• -Hibz-

Hi, abandoned post. Good to see you.

I’m bored :(

Heelllllooo?

*echoes*

• Disdain

Okay. Just going to own the post then ;)

haha lol..still not even 1 more person

haha wats ur fave j.bieber song?

Lol!

Right now it’s Stuck In The Moment. :D

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

hey justin bieber fans his new song goes like this “i sound like a babby baby baby! ohh i cant get a lady lady lady! nooo”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! i found this on a website lol XD

haha lol..still not even 1 more person

haha wats ur fave j.bieber song?

Lol!

Right now it’s Stuck In The Moment. :D

aww dats a cute song..i like dat overboard song..and kiss and tell..but 1 time is still my fave haha

• Timber

I’m going to bed. Night! :)

Kiss and Tell is my other favorite. Lol! Goodnight! :D

nite nite!!

wow every one rushes 2 be first..well im

LAST!!!

Jul 18, 2010 @ 07:07 am
    -Hibz- said:
    Jul 18, 2010 @ 06:46 am
    Disdain said:
    “Goodbye” came from “God bye” which came from “God be with you.”
    Really?

Maybe athiest people created the whole ‘see ya’ thing, then…

Lol, fail.
    LOL maybe.

Eh, Fail for me this post :/ don’t know why

Ugh.

..//

• SoRawSUgAr

OU is a grave yard and we are the diggers

Okay. Improvise.

My legs are killing me.

Ugggggh.

1…

Joey is adorable!

Ow ow ow ow ow!

2…

3…

4…

• SoRawSUgAr

OU should do a story on how Joe Jonas could possibly be bi, :)

lonely……………

I am so lonely……

I have nobody…

• SoRawSUgAr

I’m all on my owwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I want to sex you up.

• -Hibz-

HEEEYYYY!
    This is the night, this is the night..
    HEEEYYYEAH!
    Feelin alive, feelin alive!

Demi Lovato.

• oxoemmaoxo

She has a zit!!!! :O

• -Hibz-

Uh oh. Justin Bieber just landed himself in a pile of crap.
    My twitter feed is going crazy o.O

• Yo.

Joey King is so adorable <3

• -Hibz-

:O Bieber is a douche.
    ___

I question my Bieber Fever…

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

why the hell are ppl hatin on selena so much lately, like chill ..

please, wat about the demi hate

• oxoemmaoxo

:O Bieber is a douche

WTF? He is a fucking idiot. That poor girl.

See? People are coming!

Mileyy.

why the hell are ppl hatin on selena so much lately, like chill ..

• Disdain

There goes the choo choo train.

• Disdain

And whoever said they’re gonna beat my daughter up, You will have to deal with the police.

Cuz you dun goof’d.

*yawn.*

I am sweating.

I am bored.

I love Shrek’s accent.

• Disdain

LOL I know y’all are creepuhn.

I write like a troll.

• Disdain

Because I iz wone. ‘N I’z gornah cut chu bitchez.

‘Said I’ll cut chuuuu!

Roar.

Y’all are creepin.

I knowz diz.

• Disdain

Nelson Mandela is 92 today.

• star19

They’re so cute. :)

• Disdain

If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

• ohmimiley

Is anyone HERE?! -_-

• Disdain

The numbers ‘172’ can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

• Disdain

President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.

• Julianna

Rea you still here? If you are http://twitpic.com/1tnrw4 remember this? haha.

• Disdain

In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.

• Disdain

Rea you still here? If you are http://twitpic.com/1tnrw4 remember this? haha.
    __

Yup LOL Milk.

• Disdain

Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

• Disdain

The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.

• Disdain

In the early days of the telephone, operators would pick up a call and use the phrase, “Well, are you there?”. It wasn’t until 1895 that someone suggested answering the phone with the phrase “number please?”

• Disdain

The surface area of an average-sized brick is 79 cm squared.

• Disdain

According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

• Disdain

Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.

• Disdain

The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

• Disdain

It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.

• Disdain

Karoke means “empty orchestra” in Japanese.

• Disdain

The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.

• Disdain

The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

• hottiegirl

wow , selena doesnt look good or pretty here at all
    sry , but whats up wid da hat& noise , i though she’s naturally beauty but she only looks good in mag.photos and big events
    sry fans
    but on da other hands , joe looks very very pretty , that kid going to beat them all when she grow up

• Disdain

Rhode Island is the smallest state with the longest name. The official name, used on all state documents, is “Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.”

• Disdain

When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.

• Disdain

There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.

• Disdain

Isaac Asimov is the only author to have a book in every Dewey-decimal category.

• Disdain

The newspaper serving Frostbite Falls, Minnesota, the home of Rocky and Bullwinkle, is the Picayune Intellegence.

• Disdain

It would take 11 Empire State Buildings, stacked one on top of the other, to measure the Gulf of Mexico at its deepest point.

• Disdain

The first person selected as the Time Magazine Man of the Year – Charles Lindbergh in 1927.

• Disdain

The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.

• star19

Pedo crush: Jaden Smith.

RANDOM SHIT.

• Disdain

It took Leo Tolstoy six years to write “War & Peace”.

• Disdain

The Neanderthal’s brain was bigger than yours is.

• Disdain

On the new hundred dollar bill the time on the clock tower of Independence Hall is 4:10.

• Disdain

Each of the suits on a deck of cards represents the four major pillars of the economy in the middle ages: heart represented the Church, spades represented the military, clubs represented agriculture, and diamonds represented the merchant class.

• Disdain

The names of the two stone lions in front of the New York Public Library are Patience and Fortitude. They were named by then-mayor Fiorello LaGuardia.

• Disdain

The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.

• Disdain

The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.

• Disdain

Lucy and Linus (who where brother and sister) had another little brother named Rerun. (He sometimes played left-field on Charlie Brown’s baseball team, [when he could find it!]).

• Disdain

The pancreas produces Insulin.

• Disdain

1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.

• LoveToLove

Where have I seen that dude before?

• Disdain

There are 10 human body parts that are only 3 letters long (eye hip arm leg ear toe jaw rib lip gum).

• Disdain

A skunk’s smell can be detected by a human a mile away.

• Disdain

The word “lethologica” describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.

• Disdain

The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.

• Disdain

Henry Ford produced the model T only in black because the black paint available at the time was the fastest to dry.

• Disdain

Mario, of Super Mario Bros. fame, appeared in the 1981 arcade game, Donkey Kong. His original name was Jumpman, but was changed to Mario to honor the Nintendo of America’s landlord, Mario Segali.

• Disdain

The three best-known western names in China: Jesus Christ, Richard Nixon, and Elvis Presley.

• Disdain

Every year about 98% of the atoms in your body are replaced.

• star19

REAAAA:
    What’s with the random facts??

• Disdain

Elephants are the only mammals that can’t jump.

i have selena’s same hattt!!! :D
    if only i can find the same shirt.. and glasses…hmmm hahah

• Disdain

The international telephone dialing code for Antarctica is 672.

• LoveToLove

Disdain u ok??

• LoveLautner

Did my 67 minutes, did you?

Disdain u ok??
    ___

Yahhh. :)

REAAAA:
    What’s with the random facts??
    __

I’m bored.

• Disdain

World Tourist day is observed on September 27.

• Disdain

Women are 37% more likely to go to a psychiatrist than men are.

• LoveLautner

The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.

____________

OMGfacts?

• Disdain

The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet (9 m).

• Disdain

Diet Coke was only invented in 1982.

• Disdain

Diet Coke was only invented in 1982.

• Disdain

There are more than 1,700 references to gems and precious stones in the King James translation of the Bible.

• Disdain

The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.

____________

OMGfacts?
    ___________

No it’s off a Random Facts website.

• Disdain

When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.

• LoveToLove

Disdain
    Jul 18, 2010 @ 06:26 am
    Disdain said:

Disdain u ok??
    ___

Yahhh. :)

__________

LMAO well I enjoyed the Mario fact XD

• Disdain

American car horns beep in the tone of F.

• Disdain

Turning a clock’s hands counterclockwise while setting it is not necessarily harmful. It is only damaging when the timepiece contains a chiming mechanism.

• Disdain

There are twice as many kangaroos in Australia as there are people. The kangaroo population is estimated at about 40 million.

• Disdain

Police dogs are trained to react to commands in a foreign language; commonly German but more recently Hungarian.

• Disdain

The Australian $5 to $100 notes are made of plastic.

LoveToLove said:
    Disdain
    Jul 18, 2010 @ 06:26 am
    Disdain said:

Disdain u ok??
    ___

Yahhh. :)

__________

LMAO well I enjoyed the Mario fact XD
    __________

You like Mario? HIGH FIVE!

• Disdain

St. Stephen is the patron saint of bricklayers.

• Disdain

The average person makes about 1,140 telephone calls each year.

• Disdain

Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.

• Disdain

If you had enough water to fill one million goldfish bowls, you could fill an entire stadium.

• Disdain

Mary Stuart became Queen of Scotland when she was only six days old.

• Disdain

Charlie Brown’s father was a barber.

• Disdain

Flying from London to New York by Concord, due to the time zones crossed, you can arrive 2 hours before you leave.

• Disdain

Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet (2 m) away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.

• Disdain

You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV.

• Disdain

You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV.

• Disdain

A lion’s roar can be heard from five miles away.

• Disdain

The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; “7” was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. “UP” indicated the direction of the bubbles.

• Disdain

Canadian researchers have found that Einstein’s brain was 15% wider than normal.

• Disdain

The average person spends about 2 years on the phone in a lifetime.

• Disdain

The fist product to have a bar code was Wrigleys gum.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

new post please OU.

• Disdain

The largest number of children born to one woman is recorded at 69. From 1725-1765, a Russian peasant woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.

• Disdain

Beatrix Potter created the first of her legendary “Peter Rabbit” children’s stories in 1902.

• Disdain

In ancient Rome, it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose.

• Disdain

The word “nerd” was first coined by Dr. Seuss in “If I Ran the Zoo.”

• Disdain

A 41-gun salute is the traditional salute to a royal birth in Great Britain.

• Disdain

The bagpipe was originally made from the whole skin of a dead sheep.

• Disdain

The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear. Any cup-shaped object placed over the ear produces the same effect.

• Disdain

Revolvers cannot be silenced because of all the noisy gasses which escape the cylinder gap at the rear of the barrel.

• Disdain

Liberace Museum has a mirror-plated Rolls Royce; jewel-encrusted capes, and the largest rhinestone in the world, weighing 59 pounds and almost a foot in diameter.

• Disdain

A car that shifts manually gets 2 miles more per gallon of gas than a car with automatic shift.

• Disdain

Cats can hear ultrasound.

why the hell are ppl hatin on selena so much lately, like chill

Oh shut up! people hate more on miley than her.

• Disdain

Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.

• Disdain

The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.

• s
  • Disdain

The United States has never lost a war in which mules were used.

• Disdain

Children grow faster in the springtime.

• Disdain

On average, there are 178 sesame seeds on each McDonalds BigMac bun.

Disdain stop spamming

• MissSarah

joey king will look beautiful when she grows up.

• star19

Dolphins are gay sharks..

Disdain stop spamming
    __

Alright, alright.

star19 said:

Dolphins are gay sharks..

Glee? :)

• LoveToLove

You like Mario? HIGH FIVE!

___________

I LOVE MARIO !!! HIGH FIVE!!

I prefer Waluigi though LMAO

• Disdain

You like Mario? HIGH FIVE!

___________

I LOVE MARIO !!! HIGH FIVE!!

I prefer Waluigi though LMAO
    ___________

LOL Waluigi creeps me out xD

• star19

star19 said:

Dolphins are gay sharks..

Glee? :)

Oh yess. :>

• Disdain

You know what? I’mma continue.

Paul Revere rode on a horse that belonged to Deacon Larkin.

• Disdain

The Baby Ruth candy bar was actually named after Grover Cleveland’s baby daughter, Ruth.

• Disdain

Minus 40 degrees Celsius is exactly the same as minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit.

• Disdain

Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of unwanted people without killing them used to burn their houses down — hence the expression “to get fired”

• Disdain

Nobody knows who built the Taj Mahal. The names of the architects, masons, and designers that have come down to us have all proved to be latter-day inventions, and there is no evidence to indicate who the real creators were.

• Disdain

Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.

• Disdain

7.5 million toothpicks can be created from a cord of wood.

• Julianna

I’m bored :/

• Disdain

The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

• LoveToLove

LOL Waluigi creeps me out xD

________

I love purple LMAO that’s why :p

• Disdain

The earliest recorded case of a man giving up smoking was on April 5, 1679, when Johan Katsu, Sheriff of Turku, Finland, wrote in his diary “I quit smoking tobacco.” He died one month later.

LOL Waluigi creeps me out xD

________

I love purple LMAO that’s why :p
    ________

Oh LOL.

• Disdain

“Goodbye” came from “God bye” which came from “God be with you.”

• Disdain

February is Black History Month. < --- I think that's illegitimate..

• Disdain

Jane Barbie was the woman who did the voice recordings for the Bell System.

• Disdain

The first drive-in service station in the United States was opened by Gulf Oil Company – on December 1, 1913, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

• Disdain

The elephant is the only animal with 4 knees.

• Disdain

Kansas state law requires pedestrians crossing the highways at night to wear tail lights.

Kay. I’m done.

• LoveLautner

Dolphins are gay sharks..

______________

Lies.

:D

Lawl.

They are just fucking adorable ! :)
    Joey seems to be a very nice girl and Selena is damn SO SO beautiful ! *-*
    Love them <3

• Julianna

OOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOooo

oh and selena. xD

and it seems like everyone is hating on Selena just because she’s famous.
    and something you said there is actually then Miley copying Selena.

just my opinion but, it’s true.

yeah, cause every single girl who wears a hat is copying miley.
    i guess i copy miley all the time..cuz i love wearing hats -_-
    yup! you’re defiantly copying miley. and you have none of you’re own style!
    ohno…ima coppycat..i love miley..but sum of her fans are soo delusional..like seriously..
    haha true! i like miley too, but some of her fans annoy me.

___

Lmaoo. I think all celebs have those kinds of fans.
    defiantly! haha

Joey is wayyyyy cuter JS

• jonasbrothersfan

selena is already coming to NY???

Selena looks amazing here :D
    She looks awesome in yellow.

D': Why couldn’t this have been posted earlier?! I could’ve seen her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDD: :'(

oh yay selena’s teeth match her outfit!

dolphin mall is in miami,florida if i new i would have been there to see her i was goona go tomorrrow

• iFly…JJ

My friend told me that she was at Dolphin Mall, haha I didn’t believe him.

I don’t like Dolphin Mall, it’s full of chongas. Sunset is better.

ericabbyx22 said:

No idea, sorry. I live in the US.

oh ok…probably wont be here for another year..australia is kinda slow with stuff like this..like jonas la cd comes out here in august -_-

wow, you can not be serious right now. -_-

The last sentence was a joke, but I have noticed that something about her is different.

• iaskedtaylorx3

She doesnt look good in a hat imo.
    Idk but i agree with everyone. She has been looking a bit wierd lately. But o well. & i dont think Im gonna see Ramona and Beezus

Joey is adorable though ! :D

wow, you can not be serious right now. -_-

me too, i hope that different is good thing

• _Tiger_

iFlyJJ, go here! Haha its dead here cause everyone is in the chat.

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

ugh ou i am not spamming..
    wooo lunch time !!!

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

ugh ou i am not spamming..
    wooo lunch time !!!

• ericabbyx22

OFF TOPIC, but does anyone know how to hide your last comments and favorites on your oceanup page?

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, cause every single girl who wears a hat is copying miley.
    i guess i copy miley all the time..cuz i love wearing hats -_-
    yup! you’re defiantly copying miley. and you have none of you’re own style!
    haha true! i like miley too, but some of her fans annoy me.

Live Like There… said:

is it me or selena looks different? not a bad different but idk maybe a little akward?

No, it’s not just you.

• ericabbyx22

ugh ou i am not spamming..
    wooo lunch time !!!

It’s almost midnight where I live… haha.

• iaskedtaylorx3

yeah, cause every single girl who wears a hat is copying miley.
    i guess i copy miley all the time..cuz i love wearing hats -_-
    yup! you’re defiantly copying miley. and you have none of you’re own style!
    haha true! i like miley too, but some of her fans annoy me.

___

Lmaoo. I think all celebs have those kinds of fans.

• iFly…JJ

TIGER.

OKAYYYYYY.

so………………………………………

• sayWHAT

hey! i just made an account i have been reading the comments forever and decided to make my own account!

ericabbyx22 said:

It’s almost midnight where I live… haha.

Hahaha me too.

iaskedtaylorx3:
    your icon is hilarious!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

cuties

• sayWHAT

for all of you saying your not going to see the ramona and beezus movie i’m not either, i am 16 and the movie looks way to childish for me and I really do love kid movies just this one does not appeal to me.

Live Like There… said:

wow, you can not be serious right now. -_-

me too, i hope that different is good thing

IDK yet, but she did look beautiful in America’s Got Talent. First time I’ve thought she was pretty, so maybe “different” is a good thing.

sayWHAT said:

cool! welcome to the oceanup family ;)

• DavidArchiefan

Can’t wait for the movie!!!

Where the heck is Dolphin Mall? And was this today? Because my friend said she saw her today, and we live in California!

wow, you can not be serious right now. -_-

me too, i hope that different is good thing

she did looked stunning on america’s got talent and her performance was not that bad.

i think that her time away from LA and the drama mede her some good.

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, cause every single girl who wears a hat is copying miley.
    i guess i copy miley all the time..cuz i love wearing hats -_-
    yup! you’re defiantly copying miley. and you have none of you’re own style!
    haha true! i like miley too, but some of her fans annoy me.

___

Lmaoo. I think all celebs have those kinds of fans.
    defiantly! haha

cmon i’m 19 and i wanna see it. It looks like a really cute movie

• sayWHAT

im kind of starting to get annoyed with disney channel because every commercial i start hearing round and round :p

Jul 17, 2010 @ 08:55 pm
    GRACiiiE33 said:

• KristinaMarie559

I didn’t mean to spam:/

• KristinaMarie559

gahh im soo off topic lol

Haha whats the link?

• KristinaMarie559

Why is it everytime I get on the post are dead-___-

IMMA POP A GLOCK!

• KristinaMarie559

I don’t think I will go see the movie.
    I don’t know it looks cute but my friends won’t see it.

• KristinaMarie559

And I was like Baby Baby Baby oh your going round and round.

Selena and Justin mashup? haha yeah its not that funny but I’m bored.

• KristinaMarie559

Seriously why isn’t anyone one on -___-
    The last two nights are amazing!

Shrek 4. Heh.

• KristinaMarie559

About to hit the club
    Make a movie, yeah rated R
    Pulled up like a trap star
    That’s if you have yo’ regular car

You ever made love to a thug
    In the club with his sights on
    ’87 jeans
    And a fresh pair of Nike’s on

• Disdain

I need to change my icon.

• Disdain

I will when someone’s here.

• KristinaMarie559

Seriously someone get on!
    I don’t give a shit if your an Anonymous!!

• Disdain

Posts are never dead when I’m around.

Cuz I dun goof’d.

• Krista

Selena looks pretty and Joey too!!!!
    I like Selena with casual clothes, she always cans pull off any outfit.

• Disdain

Consequences will never be the same.

• Lilly

Idk why but I feel like spamming tonight :P

• Disdain

I need to get an icon of Jessi’s dad.

• nickj

I FUCKED JOE TONIGHT.

kbai

~nick

• Lilly

I miss coming on here at night and actually talking to people

• Hilary

I don’t like what she’s wearing.

Joey is cute.

• Lilly

I used to come on here all the time but now it feels weird even just to be on here

• Lilly

Hilary said:

I don’t like what she’s wearing.

Joey is cute.
    Darn you, you ruin my streck :P

I FUCKED JOE TONIGHT.

kbai

~nick

… O_O

Nobody’s here. ^_^

• Timber

I have the McDonalds theme song stuck in my head. xD

• Timber

Selena looks pretty. And Joey is adorable. :)

• Timber

I totally own this post, juuuust saying. ;D

• Timber

The only thing that our hearts are made of are the acts of forgiveness and looovveee. :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

You must be having fun….

LOL

• iFly…JJ

• iFly…JJ

I couldn’t sleep so I came here.

i can’t sleep FML

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Lmao…

EIGHT POSTS IN A ROW!!

I is awesome. ;D

• Timber

You just ruined it all! Lmao!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

This post is dead…

• iFly…JJ

Amanda is such a comment whore. <3

HAHAHAHAHA:}

Amanda is such a comment whore. <3

----

Lmao! :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

My neck still hurts…

• picstoburn

it’s 3am do you know where your children are?

• Disdain

But that Jessi thing’s kinda old now.

So…

…Yeah.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Oh LMao!…*late*

My neck still hurts…

:O

Mine does too!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

My neck still hurts…

:O

Mine does too!

Lol
    I guess it’s because of how I am sitting :P

• Timber

it’s 3am do you know where your children are?

Have you checked the children?!

Lol
    I guess it’s because of how I am sitting :P

That’s probably why mine does too. :|

• picstoburn

it’s 3am do you know where your children are?

Have you checked the children?!

i don’t have any D: that’s why im asking you guys.

• Timber

i don’t have any D: that’s why im asking you guys.

… How were the children??

:D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Lol
    I guess it’s because of how I am sitting :P

That’s probably why mine does too. :|

I should go to sleep but I am not that tired….just a little. But, I’ma head to bed soon.

• Timber

Same here. I slept until like nearly 3 in the afternoon today, so I’m not that tired. But I’ll probably go to bed pretty soon…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Why is Victoria Justice always drinking damn tea?
    It’s funny how Joe get’s right back to chatting with her after the breakup with Femi.

I need sleeping pills. -__-
    Are people still here?:P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Oh I woke up early :P
    but I didn’t sleep late though

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Hello there. I’m Joe, I sing,cook,take pictures,eat,play board games, and fight dragons.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

bye!!!

picstoburn said:
    need sleeping pills. -__-
    Are people still here?:P

yeah. weren’t you in the chat today? lol
    lol yea but I left after like
    20 minutes. Did you go on cam?:)

• harrypotterbitches

Any of you losers on here?

• iFly…JJ

I don’t really like Dolphin Mall.

My best friend’s sister wanted her autograph but she didn’t get it.

Poor her. lol.

• Timber

Any of you losers on here?

Hey! :D

harrypotterbitches said:
    Any of you losers on here?
    ______
    Yess im here but I am a winner
    not a loser;)

Bye guys! I am tired! :P

Bye. :)

picstoburn said:
    need sleeping pills. -__-
    Are people still here?:P

yeah. weren’t you in the chat today? lol
    lol yea but I left after like
    20 minutes. Did you go on cam?:)

yup :)you should have stayed longer :( lol

yeah. weren’t you in the chat today? lol
    lol yea but I left after like
    20 minutes. Did you go on cam?:)

yup :)you should have stayed longer :( lo
    ____
    lol whens the next time you guys go
    on?:D

yeah. weren’t you in the chat today? lol
    lol yea but I left after like
    20 minutes. Did you go on cam?:)

yup :)you should have stayed longer :( lo
    ____
    lol whens the next time you guys go
    on?:D

tomorrow :)

KristinaMarie559 said:

gahh im soo off topic lol

Haha whats the link?

a little late..but its http://www.jemistry.wordpress.com, all the posts are hilarious

• Timber

I’m waiting for the moonlight so I can find you in this perfect dream!

yup :)you should have stayed longer :( lo
    ____
    lol whens the next time you guys go
    on?:D

tomorrow :)
    mmkay then I’ll be
    sure to stay longer tomorrow:)
    So how was your day?:D

nickj said:

I FUCKED JOE TONIGHT.

kbai

~nick

um sorry nick..u must be mistaken, cuz joe was fucking me last nite..

Lalala! :D

Jul 18, 2010 @ 12:31 am
    Sexy_Thang said:
    yup :)you should have stayed longer :( lo
    ____
    lol whens the next time you guys go
    on?:D

tomorrow :)
    mmkay then I’ll be
    sure to stay longer tomorrow:)
    So how was your day?:D

:] kk and pretty good. yours?

Lalala! :D
    Omg! I know that song! lol:D

• Timber

Cause I’m not afraid to fall if you’re the one who catches me…

Timber said:

I’m waiting for the moonlight so I can find you in this perfect dream!
    omg i kno that song..wat is it again?

Omg! I know that song! lol:D

It’s only the best song ever written! :P

mmkay then I’ll be
    sure to stay longer tomorrow:)
    So how was your day?:D

:] kk and pretty good. yours?
    Haha same and I saw that one
    movie. It was killer! I recommend it. lol
    Have you seen any new movies lately?:P

• Timber

omg i kno that song..wat is it again?

Invisible! From JONAS. :P

• jonasbrothersfan

i think she looks her age. :/

• jonasbrothersfan

i think it’s just her outfit or glasses.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i think it’s just her outfit or glasses.

maybe. but i think is something different but i don’t know what.

wow, you can not be serious right now. -_-

sayWHAT? said:

im not sure whether ur talking 2 me..cuz my the ‘reply to this’ button dosnt work on my computer..but yee..i love miley.i hope LOL is good.i’ll probably see it haha wbu?

• ericabbyx22

OU just tried to block me for 3 hours. I’m not spamming!

• skyebird

selena’s nose looks like taylor lautner’s?

• Timber

Tell me that you’ll be there when I’m about to lose it all…

• ericabbyx22

No idea, sorry. I live in the US.

Omg! I know that song! lol:D

It’s only the best song ever written! :P
    i knew no1 wuld be here…every single time i com on its like a ghost town..if i left..like every1 wuld com on

jonasbrothersfan said:

yeah, cause every single girl who wears a hat is copying miley.
    i guess i copy miley all the time..cuz i love wearing hats -_-
    yup! you’re defiantly copying miley. and you have none of you’re own style!

• Haley

Sooo to sum it all up, all you guys who are hating are jealous of Selena because she’s beautiful in anything and everything. Shit, get your heads out of your asses.

Omg! I know that song! lol:D

It’s only the best song ever written! :P
    ______
    Exactly! Have you ever heard
    of the one tralalala? Thats one of my favorites too.:P

• Timber

You’re the one who helps me see, that sometimes it’s okay to fall…

:D

Lol! I’m here. xD

Exactly! Have you ever heard
    of the one tralalala? Thats one of my favorites too.:P

Oh my gosh! Of course! Tralalala is like the theme song of my life, no joke! :P

Haley said:

just 2 sum it up..u really need 2 gtfo

• harrypotterbitches

Any of you losers on here?

Hey! :D
    Hey peanut butter!! where you on the chat? lol I came on at the end :P

Hey peanut butter!! where you on the chat? lol I came on at the end :P

I was on for a while at the beginning-ish part. Lol! :P

• harrypotterbitches

Any of you losers on here?
    ______
    Yess im here but I am a winner
    not a loser;)
    water floats your boat. :P

mmkay then I’ll be
    sure to stay longer tomorrow:)
    So how was your day?:D

:] kk and pretty good. yours?
    Haha same and I saw that one
    movie. It was killer! I recommend it. lol
    Have you seen any new movies lately?:P

what movie was it?
    and nope /: tomorrow im going to see that movie with raven on ABC family.

Lol! I’m here. xD

ur the exception..haha im surprised evenn 1 person is here.. i was here all nite..and no1 haha

LOL! *dead*

Ahaha!! Yes, you’re totally right. xD

• harrypotterbitches

Hey peanut butter!! where you on the chat? lol I came on at the end :P

I was on for a while at the beginning-ish part. Lol! :P
    oh lol do you have a webcam?

• Timber

Lol! Yeah, OU is kinda dead most of the time at night.

Exactly! Have you ever heard
    of the one tralalala? Thats one of my favorites too.:P

Oh my gosh! Of course! Tralalala is like the theme song of my life, no joke! :P
    ______
    Ugh finally someone who understands
    me! You have pretty good taste in music my friend.:P

• Timber

oh lol do you have a webcam?

Nope, I mean I was on the chat part. I didn’t do the webcam thing. Did you? xD

• harrypotterbitches

yeah I’ll definitely try to get it out…but its pretty far up my ass ya know?

Ugh finally someone who understands
    me! You have pretty good taste in music my friend.:P

Thank you! You do too! ;D

• Sexy_Thang

Any of you losers on here?
    ______
    Yess im here but I am a winner
    not a loser;)
    water floats your boat. :P
    So whats up?:)

• harrypotterbitches

oh lol do you have a webcam?

Nope, I mean I was on the chat part. I didn’t do the webcam thing. Did you? xD
    Nope…I wanted to do it though D:

• Timber

yeah I’ll definitely try to get it out…but pretty far up my ass ya know?

LOL

Nope…I wanted to do it though D:

Lol! Well you need to get a camera and do it next time! xD

• harrypotterbitches

yeah I’ll definitely try to get it out…but pretty far up my ass ya know?

LOL

:P

Timber said:

Lol! Yeah, OU is kinda dead most of the time at night.

in australia its only 5:45pm haha

• harrypotterbitches

Nope…I wanted to do it though D:

Lol! Well you need to get a camera and do it next time! xD
    wait, can you use a actual camera? cause I have one :D

• Timber

Don’t think that you can hide there in the shadows! Girl, you’re not invisible… you’re all that I can see… :)

That’s enough songs for tonight. :P

• Sexy_Thang

:] kk and pretty good. yours?
    Haha same and I saw that one
    movie. It was killer! I recommend it. lol
    Have you seen any new movies lately?:P

what movie was it?
    and nope /: tomorrow im going to see that movie with raven on ABC family.
    _____
    “INCEPTION” freakin awesome btw!:)

in australia its only 5:45pm haha

Really? It’s 2:48am where I’m at. Lol!

Lol! I’m here. xD

that’s because we were on a chat lol

wait, can you use a actual camera? cause I have one :D

Oh, I don’t know. I think you have to have a webcam or something. I’m not sure. :P

• picstoburn

:] kk and pretty good. yours?
    Haha same and I saw that one
    movie. It was killer! I recommend it. lol
    Have you seen any new movies lately?:P

what movie was it?
    and nope /: tomorrow im going to see that movie with raven on ABC family.
    _____
    “INCEPTION” freakin awesome btw!:)

hahacool

Ugh finally someone who understands
    me! You have pretty good taste in music my friend.:P

Thank you! You do too! ;D
    _______
    Damn us and our good taste in music.:D

Damn us and our good taste in music.:D

I know, I think everybody here is jealous of us because of that… xD

Jul 18, 2010 @ 12:48 am

in australia its only 5:45pm haha

Really? It’s 2:48am where I’m at. Lol!

haha ye, it sux..cuz when im on..everyone is like sleeping..then wen im asleep..every1ns on haha ohwell -sigh-

• Timber

Haha! I know, it’s like that with a lot of people on here. I know at least 2 other people here are from Australia and they’re usually on whenever everybody else is asleep. :|

Damn us and our good taste in music.:D

I know, I think everybody here is jealous of us because of that… xD
    ______
    *sigh* I feel bad for them. They should listen to more meaningful music like us.:D

I know! Their lives will never be fully complete until the hear Lalala… :|

Timber said:

haha 2 other people..of the group total of like 1000 people on the site lol XD ohwell.. guys shuld just wait 4 us haha :)

• Timber

Lmao! Well I usually stay up pretty late, but most of the time this place is dead anyway. :P

• sayWHAT

im not going to watch this movie but i am looking forward to seeing LOL! BTW where has miley been lately? and IA with the people saying selena looks young but i think Joey is the cutest girl ever!

I know! Their lives will never be fully complete until the hear Lalala… :|
    So sad. But whatever Lalala is only meant
    for a certain amount of people. (cool people):P

sayWHAT said:

Everything on DC annoys me. It used to be good now it’s just boring.

• sayWHAT

yeah and also they are way over promoting CR2 so between that and round and round its getting very annoying especially since i am not a huge fan of selenas new found singing passion :/

i missed the epic post last nite D:

• sayWHAT

im so bored why is OU so dead right now? i feel like i am just talking to myself here lol

So sad. But whatever Lalala is only meant
    for a certain amount of people. (cool people):P

Exactly, not everybody is cool enough to hear it… xD

• GRACiiiE33

I’m pretty sure it’s in FL?

Oh darn ok thanks :]

yea it is in Miami, Florida. My best friend went and met her. The sucky part is that you couldn’t take pictures or film. I still wanted to go :/

i missed the epic post last nite D:

Lol! Which one was that?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Round.And.Round is going Round.And.Round my head thanks to disney channel.

i missed the epic post last nite D:

Lol! Which one was that?

it was a camp rock 1..not quite sure..they were like pretending 2 be celebrities

• SimplyCT

ericabbyx22 said:

sayWHAT said:

Everything on DC annoys me. It used to be good now it’s just boring.
    agreed. :p

Oooh! Lmao! Yeah, that was pretty cool. :P

Exactly, not everybody is cool enough to hear it… xD
    Mmmkay then im going to
    bed now. Goodnight Amanda!:)
    (Manda or Mandyy whatever you like)

:D

Mmmkay then im going to
    bed now. Goodnight Amanda!:)
    (Manda or Mandyy whatever you like)

:D

Lmao! Goodnight! xD

Mmmkay then im going to
    bed now. Goodnight Amanda!:)
    (Manda or Mandyy whatever you like)

:D

Lmao! Goodnight! xD

i have nver spoken 2 u..but goodnite :D

• Timber

Movin’ my hips like yeah…

:B

Timber said:

Movin’ my hips like yeah…

omg..i was seriously just listening 2 dat song

i realized joey in that foto in the bikini, she has bigger boobs than selena..

hahaha im so mean XD

• Timber

Am I obsessed with yyoooouuuu?

omg..i was seriously just listening 2 dat song

i realized joey in that foto in the bikini, she has bigger boobs than selena..

hahaha im so mean XD

Lmao! Crazy!

Lol! When I saw the tiny picture before I clicked on it I thought it was Selena… Lmao! xD

• Timber

Is this the way it feels when you’re in love?

Or is it something eeeeellllssseeeee??

wooo..the simspons r on XD

Lol! I’m so bored…

wooo..the simspons r on XD

Love that show. xD

anyone here???

even though this post was always dead..i have to make it official

RIP TO THIS POST

eating milo cereal..

haha this is bcoming like twitter now

anyone here???

even though this post was always dead..i have to make it official

RIP TO THIS POST

I’m the only one here besides you.

Win eye look atchew…

:D

Eye see tha trewth…

… -_-

I’m annoying. Lmao!

SOOOOOOOO BOREDDDD

I GUESSS IM THE ONLY ONE ON THIS POST NOW!!!! WOOOOOO

smh.. im soo weird

DO YOU NOT SEE ME OR SOMETHING?! -___-

anyone here???

even though this post was always dead..i have to make it official

RIP TO THIS POST

I’m the only one here besides you.

haha wat r u doing?

im looking at fotos of joesph<333333333

wat a sexy man -drools-

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

ohhh merlin is on!!! wooooo

haha wat r u doing?

im looking at fotos of joesph<333333333

wat a sexy man -drools-

----

On Twitter and listening to music. xD

haha wat r u doing?

im looking at fotos of joesph<333333333

wat a sexy man -drools-

On Twitter and listening to music. xD

haha cool..i dont have a twitter
    u like justin?

i never knew that a post culd be as dead as this..me and u basically wrote like 2 pages..were on the 3rd page lol

ericabbyx22 said:

ugh ou i am not spamming..
    wooo lunch time !!!

It’s almost midnight where I live… haha

its 2:04 pm in australia XD

It’s almost midnight where I live… haha

its 2:04 pm in australia XD
    it is midnight were i live

Never.Say.Never.

haha cool..i dont have a twitter
    u like justin?

Of course I like Justin! Lol! :P

Yeah, I didn’t actually know anybody was going to come on here or I wouldn’t have started spamming the post a while back. Lmao!

haha cool..i dont have a twitter
    u like justin?

Of course I like Justin! Lol! :P

hahaha ou was spamming me all day lol

i. am. so. bored??

do u like demi?

hahaha ou was spamming me all day lol

i. am. so. bored??

do u like demi?

Yeah, I still can’t say that he’s hot. He’s adorable, but not exactly hot…

Lol! Me too!

lol, no1 on oceanup likes demi..haha but i have been a demi stan since camp rock..

haha lol it was soo hard choosing an icon..cuz i love demi and joe..so i was like..DUH! a jemi icon..there both there..haha im so annoying

anyway..since were talking..did u like jemi?

• Timber

anyway..since were talking..did u like jemi?

I used to love Demi, but she’s getting on my nerves lately.

Lmao! Such an obvious choice! xD

Eh… no. I liked the idea of them as best friends, but the whole dating thing is kinda weird since they supposedly considered each other as brother and sister…

Timber said:

anyway..since were talking..did u like jemi?

I used to love Demi, but she’s getting on my nerves lately.

Lmao! Such an obvious choice! xD

haha i always wanted them 2 date..but when they did it was soo weird and awkward..like she was really clingy, and joe looked like so embarrassed lol

ohwell..wat about niley/nelena?

ohwell..wat about niley/nelena?

Lol! Exactly!

Oh gosh, I think Niley is adorable! Nelena is just boring, but you know. They’re kinda cute. xD

ohwell..wat about niley/nelena?

Lol! Exactly!

haha i hate selena..u see on like every selena post..i have 2 bash her..even when she did something nice

ye i like niley..im not one of those delusional fans..but if they got 2gether id support them..miam is kool 2..but if niley get back 2gether..it will be awkward.cuz miley is really public..but nick like never admited 2 a gf haha

Oh, that’s nice…? Lmao!

Same for me. I like Miam but I also like Niley, so whichever one works for me. Lol! They’re both pretty cute… :D

Oh, that’s nice…? Lmao!

haha lol..still not even 1 more person

haha wats ur fave j.bieber song?

If anyone here is bored, go on YouTube and look at these amazing people:

lsquared4lyf- hilarious parodies of music videos and stuff! Have to watch!
    Allideex3-amazing singer, could really use some more suscribers!
    allysmusic14- another amazing singer
    kinagrannis- yet another amazing singer
    meganandliz- twin singers, AMAZING, some of their videos are on OU
    cimorelli- 6 sisters , singers, amazing, some videos on OU

ughhh, i never want to school to come. i hate it. :(

Gah, I know! :(
    The only thing I’m excited for is back-to-school shopping.

• GRACiiiE33

Is it bad that the most exciting thing in my life coming up is the Teen Choice Awards? God I need to get out.

ughhh, i never want to school to come. i hate it. :(

Gah, I know! :(
    The only thing I’m excited for is back-to-school shopping.
    haha i used to think that was fun. kind of over it now though.

mine is the JB concert next month! :D

GRACiiiE33 said:

jonasbrothersfan said:

haha i used to think that was fun. kind of over it now though.

• sayWHAT

where is miley? is she filming LOL??? also does anyone have any details about that movie for me

• LoveToLove

Has anyone seen inception?