Taylor Momsen, ‘I Don’t Even Know Miley’

taylor-momsen-warped-tour-kickoff-233_1

Taylor Momsen 411mania interview. Does the negative media attention bother her? ‘I don’t even own a computer! But’s it’s funny, seeing how upset people get. I’m just being me, why is that such a big deal?’ Is there a feud with Miley Cyrus?

‘I don’t even know Miley. There’s just no comparison between us, you know. I’m a rocker, she’s a pop star. We’re entirely different things, there’s a big difference between us. I have nothing against her, I don’t even know her.

I just don’t listen to her stuff. I don’t give a sh*t. It’s ridiculous that Disney is as relevant as it is today even with adults. Where is the real music? What happened to Zeppelin, and people who play their own instruments? There’s always going to be pop but it’s not real music, it’s not me.’

Is the ‘Make Me Wanna Die’ music video going to be released? ‘It’s tied up in legal right now. It’s not my favorite cut but it’s still good.‘ It is too controversial? ‘Let’s just say it’s tied up in legal and leave it at that.’

• Hilary

how old is that girl?

Taylor? 16 year old.

• SupportMileyRay

I think she’s 16 =\

• Julianna

I love her music but Taylor SHUT UP. -_-

• Daydreamer…..

Like I said, it’s about opinions variety, what not.
    In MY opinion, the 60’s / 80’s / 90’s music just speak to me.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Cursing in an interview is not necessary.
    If you don’t give a shit about anything then stop doing music and acting then since you don’t give a shit.
    Everything is real music. It doesn’t matter if it is pop or whatever it’s still music, I hate when people think if it’s not rock or hard core metal it’s not music. SMH.
    I am glad Miley doesn’t know her stupid ass.
    She should really shut up about Disney, she was about to be in it. Glad she didn’t. If Miley is a slut…what would Taylor be?

• Daydreamer…..

This girl is 16 and in basically her underwear cussing at adults?
    If I were her mother, she’d get a nice slap in the face. :)

• SoRawSUgAr

Taylor’s songs are amazing but she needs to shut the eff up, like she said, she doesn’t listen to disney singers but thing is thats the point she has no idea what they sound like

• LoveToLove

musiciseverything said:

I actually agree with her on the music thing. Real music has died. But other than that, homegirl needs to STFU.

____________

Is that the girl from pretty little liars?? If she is she’s GORGEOUS!!

• mileyluver15

Daydreamer….. said:

*sigh* This comment is coming from a die hard indie / rocker listener.
    To be quite frank this girl is quite ignorant and set in her ways. There is no right or wrong in music, just different tastes. It depends on what you prefer. Personally, I like indie stuff but I listen to Miley too! It’s about variety. You have to give things a chance.
    People don’t even compare her with Miley. It’s her doing it. Every interview has to have Miley’s name in it. It’s exhausting.
    And Taylor, honey sit down, you’re not bad ass. Betty White, now she’s bad ass.

i agree and just because she cusses and wears langerine around in public doesnt make her hardcore shes soo anyoing shes just a big diva

• Jessie Love

what is she talking about?!?! Well, like Miley said, if you don’t like her music, you don’t understand real art! xD

That’s a total lie, she auditioned for Hannah Montana before Gossip Girl and they met while they were waiting to be called in !

• Hagar

guys calm down she is just using miley for fame
    so don’t give it to her just ignore her posts thats what I’m gonna do form now on

• Daydreamer…..

Like I said people, bashing Miley is getting old. Home girl needs new material.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Taylor used to be such a cutie pie.

She is a great example of hollywood fucking you up.
    *Sigh*

• xJonasXCandyx

If you don’t like Miley,stop talking sh!t about her.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Just because they auditioned for the same thing doesn’t mean they met.’
    I mean miley had to come down all the way from Tennessee to audition so maybe they really never met.

• Hagar

Taylor used to be such a cutie pie.

She is a great example of hollywood fucking you up.
    *Sigh*
    hope non of our girls (miley demi selena)
    will be next Lindsy and will have great careers out of disney

• -Hibz-

Jul 18, 2010 @ 09:15 am
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    Taylor used to be such a cutie pie.

She is a great example of hollywood fucking you up.
    *Sigh*
    …. SHE’S THE LITTLE GIRL FROM THE GRINCH MOVIE?!

My childhood is shattered.

• Daydreamer…..

sigh* This comment is coming from a die hard indie / rocker listener.
    And Taylor, honey sit down, you’re not bad ass. Betty White, now she’s bad ass.

Yep, she thinks she’s the shit when she’s just…
    I’m not even going to go there. :)

exactly! she spends all her time critisizing disney when she too wanted to become one of them.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Hagar said:
    Taylor used to be such a cutie pie.

She is a great example of hollywood fucking you up.
    *Sigh*
    hope non of our girls (miley demi selena)
    will be next Lindsy and will have great careers out of disney

Honestly I feel bad for Lindsey to me she was the disney star with the most potential. She was truly talented, like when she cried in a film I believed it.
    && The Parent Trap is one of my favorite kiddie movies besides the little rascals I might even go get an icon of those movies(:

• BglitterBBy2.0

-Hibz- said:
    Jul 18, 2010 @ 09:15 am
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    Taylor used to be such a cutie pie.

She is a great example of hollywood fucking you up.
    *Sigh*
    …. SHE’S THE LITTLE GIRL FROM THE GRINCH MOVIE?!

My childhood is shattered.

LOL!
    You didn’t know that?

• Dumm Blonnd

Yep, she thinks she’s the shit when she’s just…
    I’m not even going to go there. :)

She thinks she’s THE shit when she’s just shit. XD

• SupportMileyRay

FYI Taylor, Miley DOES play her own instruments. She plays the guitar and piano, so get your facts right before you start bashing her!

• Hilary

She needs to get the fuck over herself.
    And people need to stop bringing up Miley, it’s so annoying.

• Daydreamer…..

Yep, she thinks she’s the shit when she’s just…
    I’m not even going to go there. :)
    She thinks she’s THE shit when she’s just shit. XD
    ===
    lmao You said it, not me. ;)

how old is that girl?

i’m with her on the whole disney thing.
    BUT, pop music can have more meaning than ooh dj turn the music up.

• SoRawSUgAr

B!tch, first of all Miley and Demi, play their own instruments, Demi writes her own songs. Jobros play their own instruments and writes a few of their songs. Selena, I can’t say the same for her but seriously, Taylor hasn’t even listened to their songs so she doesn’t even know what any of them sound like

how old is that girl

15 or 16 I think. Your icon is epic. xD

• HeatherJBxoxo

Isn’t the Make Me Wanna Die video already out, and has been for ages? How old is this interview?

• musiciseverything

• onetreehill23

Well, I’m out people. Bye!
    ————————–
    bye . :)

• suckit

every thing she says irks me but she rite disney music is bullshit

• realistgangsta

wtf who’s the bitch dissing rap/hip hop tupac wasn’t crap he was the realist legend in the game so was nwa, eazy e, slick rick, wu tang clan and many more that came before him so bitch you need to stfu you got yo music and i got mines and real rap/hip hop is not crap check yo self you piss me off

• SoRawSUgAr

Just wondering Taylor, “DO YOU WANT A COOKIE B!TCH!”

ok seriously no one cares about her enough posts involving her already. this taylor girl, not miley.

If she really didn’t give a shit, she wouldn’t even feel the need to constantly bash pop music. I’d say she most certainly is bitter, not only because pop music is so huge these days, but also because Miley won the role of Hannah Montana over Taylor. Lol. Her jealousy is so transparent.

• onetreehill23

if you are an original person , you are original . you don’t have to force or make yourself original .

onetreehill23 said:

She is right about Zeppelin and real music. Plus she can sing, no matter how trashy she looks. It’s all for show and publicity, she’s getting compared to Miley now because Miley started dressing slutty. It’s for show in mileys case too. Now that she’s not a Barbie girl she has to try to keep people interested. What better way than to get negative publicity, it sells best when you lack creativity.
    ——————————————-
    and it also sells when you lack clothes . :/
    ______
    all agreed.

no sweety, your not a rocker, your a POSER. i hope miley beats your fake ass.

I hate morons who claim a certain music isn’t “real” music because it’s not the music THEY like. Playing your own instruments, tambourine girl? You’re so badass. Go hang out with your vibrator for a while.

• SoRawSUgAr

I wonder if taylor wakes up in the morning and says “Today, I’m gonna be a b!tch”

• taylor makes me wanna die

for someone that really doesn’t give a shit she sure likes to talk about this! its like miley doesnt give a shit about you taylor because she is focused on her own music and career. taylor on the other hand goes on and on about how much pop music sucks when she will never even have half as much success as most pop stars. what a stupid twit! can’t stand this courtney love wannabe. if she was really happy with her music and didn’t care about fame success and money then she wouldn’t be shit talking other artists and genres every chance she gets!

i know she was in underdog then wtf she talking about she don’t know why disney is relevant bitch you was in a disney movie but anyway disney have more money then your irrelevant ass anyway

• KittieJ

I love how she thinks she’s so badass. She utterly convinced that people think she’s hardcore. I think she a poseur and is embarrassed that, despite the fact she acts like a 30-year-old that never got any more mature, just richer, people prefer Miley to her. “I’m a rocker”… no, sweetie, you’re a pathetic 16-year-old trying to be an adult who will never get any respect unless you clean up your lame little poseur act.

She’s gonna look back on these days and cringe. She is such a self absorbed ignorant insecure girl. I’m embarassed for her because I know this is just a phase she’s going through and when she comes out of it (once her 15 minutes are up to be precise) she’s going to realize that she was her own worst enemy. She’s totally self destructing herself and its really sad to see. Taylor Momsen is just another example of a child star gone wrong.

• EvaSnow

Ugh she’s so annoying..

What a bitch. I mean, can’t people like certain music nowadays? The Jonas Brothers DO play their own instruments. Demi plays. Idk if Miley does, I’ve never seen her live so I don’t know if she plays anything, but seriously? I don’t like Zeppelin type music, it’s just not my style. So if she does like that, it’s fine. But she shouldn’t be putting other music down.
    Gahh every interview she’s just soo.. bitchyy, only word that comes to mind!

• EvaSnow

So people have to play their own instruments.. So that’s the reason why Taylor M plays the tambourine and the “Disney pop kid” Nick Jonas plays guitar, drums and piano. Now I get it!

bahahaha, thank you! my thoughts exactly!

• picstoburn

i think she meant she doesn’t know miley personally . :P
    that’s true. but she should have said that she at least met her.

• Daydreamer…..

Well, I’m out people. Bye!

• CupcakezLover

picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:
    hi everyone :]
    and taylor does know miley
    thats before taylor converted into this thing, called a rockstar b!tch
    i know but she still shouldn’t lie like that.
    She just wants to be so edgy she can’t “know” anything that is mainstream. SMH.

picstoburn said:
    picstoburn said:
    hi everyone :]
    and taylor does know miley
    thats before taylor converted into this thing, called a rockstar b!tch
    i know but she still shouldn’t lie like that.
    =
    so true

• picstoburn

hi everyone :]
    and taylor does know miley

Hi picstoburn!
    And typical. -__-

Hey :)
    and she lies a lot :p

• sayWHAT

go over to the bieber post! also i found out justin asked a girl, sara, to flash him and she did, if you don’t believe me there is a link on the justin post with a picture of the chat and ichat

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Then out of the blue,
    You came.
    You shine a little light
    on a cloudy day.
    Baby, you could make
    a broken heart go away.
    I’m not gonna lie,
    This feeling inside,
    I can’t explain.
    I’m gonna blame it on the
    Summer Rain.

• picstoburn

And taylor was on disney once she was in Underdog -___- i don’t get her.

• onetreehill23

Dude, you know who else was GENIUS Elliot Smith. I don’t know if you ever heard of him. He was a 90’s indie singer.
    ________
    never heard… RIP jimi hendrix too <3

RIP Jimi Hendrix.
    You’re making me sad man. :( lol
    ____
    so sorry.. it made me sad too. is good to find someone like you.. and your icon is epic.
    ===
    Awww, same here dude! It’s nice talking to someone who gets it. And ttthaaank you. I guess I am really hung up in the 60’s. Barbara Eden is my girl crush. I’m loving your icon too.
    ——————————————
    sadly , the only way to keep them alive is keep listening to their music . :)
    and daydreamer , no joke , i dream of jeannie is my favourite show ever .
    why can’t shows these days be as good ?
    Yes, I totally agree with this statement man. The music was great back then to me.
    And oh my gosh, it’s mine too! I swear if I met anyone from the cast I would cry. Such an awesome show. I loved the characters. They were just so dynamic and unique! I would say they should make a remake of Jeannie but…they might mess it up. :/
    ——————————————
    oh they definetly would !
    nothing in hollywood is original anymore . :(

You’re so right! Most things are freaking remakes anyway. Like mean girls 2? What the actual fuck?
    ——————————————-
    ugh , i know ! :(

________
    never heard… RIP jimi hendrix too <3

RIP Jimi Hendrix.
    You’re making me sad man. :( lol
    ____
    ——————————————
    sadly , the only way to keep them alive is keep listening to their music . :)
    and daydreamer , no joke , i dream of jeannie is my favourite show ever .
    why can’t shows these days be as good ?
    ——————————————
    oh they definetly would !
    nothing in hollywood is original anymore . :(

They need to bring back shows like the past. The comedies just aren’t as good anymore.

• 9maria91

WTH is wrong with this girl? Despite what she thinks she isn’t the HBIC.
    Can she just shut up for once already? What is with her and Disney? Why didn’t she think of this when auditioned for Hannah Montana?

• luvEVANA

i want to get a gun and shoot it through her head i swear down

she hates demi

She lost to Miley, I think.

She said to UK’s The Sunday Times Style magazine: “Honestly, if I’d have ended up as Hannah Montana, I don’t know if the show would have gone as well. I probably would have told them all to go f*** themselves by the time I hit 11. And I don’t know how that would have gone down.” – Taylor Momsen

Haha I love this girl. Finally someone young who isn’t brainwashed into all of this pop/disney garbage. It’s refreshing to see someone young who isn’t a conformist like almost every single teen out there these days. These days, the biggest radio station/TV station is all about miley and disney popstars. I never hear anything about real rock bands anymore. We have become such a brainwashed generation and it’s really sad to see. Everyone needs to grow up and realize that sometimes people who aren’t manufactored and all prettied up to play nice on interview’s etc. like miley and most of disney, will most likely say what they feel. simple as that. get out of your disney bubble and welcome to the real world.

i cant STAND this girl OMG
    she sees wrong in everyone !

I like her music but I am not a fan because of her personality.

• MissSarah

shes a s*l*u*t.

• peacenlove

she really needs to shut up

• superJOEman

She said that she don’t know Miley but she knows that Miley is a popstar? 0.o

this bitch needs to calm down. Every interview she acts like a badass and pretends she’s on something. there was one interview where the guy calls her little j or something and shes like “no, dont call me that” the only reason people know her is because of that gossip girl show you’re not a rockstar…you only know a few chords on the guitar. and rock isnt the only genre for music. She needs to grow up first to understand.

• xLOLAx

WOW, the majority of you can’t comprehend reading, huh? Taylor simply said that she doesn’t know Miley, which means she doesn’t know her personally…not that she doesn’t know she exists. Gosh, i’m sorry, but the people who didn’t understand that are stupid.

seriously why does she hate Disney. Disney (not the show) will always be loved by everyone no matter how old they are. disney is a kid’s show and she doesnt realize that. its like saying sesame street are for adults and they should act the way they want.

Can you please stop posting about this dumb girl??? I love that she said what happened to people playing their own music/instrument….she obviously knows nothing about disney talent. They all play instruments. Ya, she can go back and hide under the rock she’s been living under.

I wouldn’t want to be called Little J either.

I highly doubt that she likes Demi. She probably dislikes all of the Disney stars.

And – Justin Bieber should not be compared with Disney stars. The only thing he has in common with the Disney stars is his age.

• yellowbag

I really don’t get her…

• LovatoLoveXO

i just a a account YAY Anyway Taylor stop being such a b!tch k? Your music is not my type but I’m sure it’s good cause your talented yet i dont say that it is

not real music

and to me

real music

is music with meaning to it and music that speaks to me :D I try not to hate Taylor but when I first saw this i was very harsh and said some real rude things and now i cool off so yeah

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

She is kindda right in certaine aspects…

• Madison <3

I’m a rocker, she is a pop star. WHAT THE FUCK. Who the hell does she think she is? Some royalty? No. Taylor aint shit. She’s just white trash, and so hypocrytical. I’m pretty sure Miley is the one who doesn’t know who she is. I thought she was trying to be somebody she isn’t but Taylor is the one who is trying to be somebody who she isn’t. Who gives a fuck about her. I hate her. She’s a poser.

Oh Taylor honey there’s no need to keep holding a grudge. I feel sorry for the poor girl. She’s still mad that she didn’t get the part of Hannah Montana so the only way to make herself feel better is to diss Disney. I bet she wouldn’t be this “badass” if she WERE Hannah Montana

• bl4ck_sp4d3

Ok, that does it. I use to defend Taylor in these posts, but now she’s just gone to far with the Disney bashing and blatant attempts to look “hard”. Just stop it already!

• JonasXx

this biotch needs to stfu.

• mrsdestinyhope

She’s such a horrid liar!
    A) She and Miley auditioned the same time for HM. Miley said so in her book. So how can she NOT KNOW WHO MILEY IS, when they AUDITIONED AT THE SAME TIME.
    B.) Taylor has said in countless interviews that she actually DID GET THE ROLE OF HANNAH, but she turned it down and gave it to Miley because she made up in her mind that she didn’t want it.

Honestly, I just think this girl is bagging on Disney stars because she missed out on a chance to be an HUGE, INTERNATIONAL star. And now, she’s just upset cause she watching other kids doing what SHE WANTED TO DO and living out the dream SHE WANTED TO HAVE. But it’s not DISNEY’S FAULT TAYLOR! U had ur opportunity and U PASSED IT UP! And now ur stuck on crack looking like an EFFIN Raccoon on a DAY TO DAY BASICS! That’s UR PROBLEM TAYLOR, not THEIRS stop taking ur misery out on others. It doesn’t make u look COOL or EDGY, it just makes u look DESPERATE. It’s a shame Tay, I really used to like u. I loved ur character on Gossip Girl and I thought u had major potential to be something BIG. But now, uur JUST A WANNA BE BABW. Stop TRYING SO EFFING HARD!

Hmmmmm… wonder if she likes Demi

I hope they keep posting about her. It is always entertaining to hear the next bizarre thing to come out of her mouth.

• Jason

all music is real music…..so is she trying to say that the music everyone has been listening to doesn’t exist?? bitch, you have one fucking song i like and you may be “hardcore” or whatever but you’re fucking 16 yrs old you don’t have the credibility to be a music snob dumbass.

haha, love her attitude. Shes not fake (in some ways). Hate her tho.

• Sasha

Ignorant, she’s gonna look back on this someday and cringe.

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

i wish she wuld stick her vibrator in her mouth and stfu already..no1 gives a fuck about u and ur ‘life’ album..

freakin street whore

• onetreehill23

DO U WANT A COOKIE B!TCH?!
    —————————
    hahahah , you gotta love that guy .

• SoRawSUgAr

DO U WANT A COOKIE B!TCH?!

• onetreehill23

——————————————-
    and it also sells when you lack clothes . :/

• MaryMary

GO TAYLOR <3 luv her!

• CupcakezLover

I want to hate her, but I like her music too much. :(

Hilary said:

how old is that girl?

Taylor? 16 year old.
    __________
    really? wtf! i thought she was 18 or something! she told the magazine her best friends was a vibrator and she is 16.. hahaha and she is talking about miley… WHY? i dont get it.. she is so.. random idk…

• musiciseverything

Like I said, it’s about opinions variety, what not.
    In MY opinion, the 60’s / 80’s / 90’s music just speak to me.

And I agree with your opinion.

• BglitterBBy2.0

I think miley should kick her ass to be completely honest I mean come on who wouldn’t pay to see that.
    && then when miley is done with her she can be like yeah that’s right bitch I can’t be tamed.

HAHAHAHAHHA I DIED.
    SHE CANT BE TAMED
    LMFAOO

HAHAHAHAHHA I DIED.
    SHE CANT BE TAMED
    LMFAOO

EXACTLY. She doesn’t have anything against Miley, but when she says something the media takes it out of context and makes it sound like she absolutely hates Miley. I hate the way the media twists things in order to get headlines.. it’s pathetic.

I like Miley and her music and acting. I like Taylor and her music and acting. They are two different people and liking one does not mean you have to hate the other.

Kthanks..

Oh mann. SHE’S gonna bad mouth disney kids when SHE auditioned for Hannah Freakin Montana. Ya know what I call people like her…hypocrites.
    And her whole “I’m-bad-ass” thing she’s trying to pull off is soo not working. Because the only thing she is, is ignorant. And a little immature.

• MaryMary

Hagar said:
    guys calm down she is just using miley for fame
    ______________________

Taylor is more popular that Miley. In adult wolrd, i mean, not the “disney-channel-is-my-life” one. JS.

that’s a joke. miley is known all around the world by kids, teens, and adults. taylor is basically a nobody that acts like a bitch for publicity. taylor will never be as relevent as miley.

• SoRawSUgAr

She’s a b!tch, I would like her better if she wasn’t a b!tch

• CupcakezLover

Taylor? 16 year old.
    Seriously? Damnn she’s like Justin Bieber’s age….0_0

OMFG!
    Imagine if they dated.
    smh

• keseay

hun, whatever crap you play sucks. and you play the tambourine?learn another instrument before you talk.

• MaryMary

___________________

And then? I auditionned for La Mome but that doesn’t mean I know Marion Cotillard. #fail.

• musiciseverything

Is that the girl from pretty little liars?? If she is she’s GORGEOUS!!

IKR?! xD She is gorgeous. So is the girl in your icon. :D

• LoveToLove

IKR?! xD She is gorgeous. So is the girl in your icon. :D

_____

• MaryMary

mileyluver15 said:
    no one gives a @#$#@ about you
    __________________

… coming from a Miley fan.
    How funny.

• <33

who raised herr? o.O
    and what happened to the girl
    in the grinch? wowoww, she needs to
    stfu and stop acting like she’s all that.-_-

Pop is not real music? wtf? there is no such thing as “real music”. there’s just different taste in music and the way a person can relate or react to music. everybody has their own opinion, but taylor needs to stfu already. she thinks she’s badass but she’s not. she doesn’t even compare to miley cyrus.

• Sandrine

someone should have tape, her mouth, she needs to stop actin like a bicth. its gettin annoyin..shes actin as if shes all dat, of corse aint nothin like miley. bu puttin down dissney now dats low… f*** u!!

• Katrina A

I’m actually a Taylor Momsen fan. She’s not bad a$$ but she is different. Everyone thinks she’s a slurry ignorant person but if you look at it, so many people are jus labeling her. I’m a goody goody always have to do everything perfect but I listen to the beatles, journey, rush, some pink Floyd and then the more now stuff like Billy Talent, Metallica, Sum 41 and I listen to pop, but I still like her.

Shes being labelled as a slut bu at least she’s BEING HERSELF!!! Alot of the celebrities out there are just doing what their producers tell them to do. Not her. She does her clothing makeup hair and attitude.

Yes she can be a b**** sometimes but still, at least her music is good and she doesn’t put up with other peoples crap. I look up to her, I think everyone on here just hates her but there are A LOT of fans.

And I’m sorry about my swearing, thats the most I ever do and I don’t really like it.

Wow, that is a bit harsh! She is probably just mad because she didnt get the part of Zoey in Hannah Montana when she auditioned.. Too bad so sad :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

If she wasn’t such an ignorant asshole I might have liked her…smh…

BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    =====
    UR ICON <3

• keseay

PS Taylor: YOU auditioned for Hannah Montana. Obviously, you wanted to be a Disney star. Just because you didn’t get the role don’t be bitter and take it out on other people. :O

• musiciseverything

Oh well. I like Taylor’s music. So she’s lucky there.

• hithere

she wants to be zeppelin or kurt!? hahahahahaha taylor, you need to change.

“I’m a rocker”
    Hahahah. Somebody punch this girl in the face.

Sweetie, Avril already did the blonde haired, blue eyed, dark makeup, wannabe punk rocker thing. You’re no different from all the other posers.

• hithere

i love my old icon im using right now.

• Daydreamer…..

I mean her music is OKAY but I feel like it’s pop being disguised by a different genre. She hypes it up as metal / rock too much.
    Real rockers / bad asses don’t say they’re bad ass, everyone just knows it, okay?
    Sorry, I’m getting worked up by this chick. I’ve just ignored her comments in the past, but I can’t anymore. xD

• dreamingALOUD

‘I don’t give a sh*t.’ Really Taylor, sounds like you give a sh!t to me.

• Disdain

Why would they even ask this?!

• SoRawSUgAr

Some people are just b!tch, they say they hate their music but they’ve never listened to it they just say they hate it cuz they hate the singer. Fair enough if u have listened to their music but if not, b!tch, please. Like this girl in my school says she hates demi lovato music but really she just says that because she don’t like demi, she’s never even heard a song off her album!

• CupcakezLover

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

CupcakezLover said:
    Hilary said:

how old is that girl?

Taylor? 16 year old.
    Seriously? Damnn she’s like Justin Bieber’s age….0_0

OMFG!
    Imagine if they dated.
    smh
    BAHA that would be the most awkward couple ever. =p

• dreamingALOUD

I think she forgets about this sometimes!

• BglitterBBy2.0

SoRawSUgAr said:
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    =====
    UR ICON <3

I know I just changed it because I hate everyone judging lindsey and taking everything outta proportion yeah she fucked up. But we all make mistakes some bigger than others, deep down I know she’s still that sweet lindsey.
    Anyways I know she has the potential to be great she just needs to get her priorities in check. I’ll always be a fan and I’m rooting for her to succeed.

Daydreamer….. said:

______________
    EXACTLY! kurt cobain wouldnt go out and say: OK I DONT LIKE THE OTHER MUSICIANS, CUZ IM A FUCKING ROCKER. this shit doesnt happen!!!!!

• sayWHAT

first off remember she auditioned for HM and lost the role to miley so she most likely isn’t too happy about that. also she is right about most disney stars not being able to sing but miley is NOT like most disney stars. she is extremely talented, even my parents think she is.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Taylor would be lucky to be friends with Miley, one step up from her irrelevant ass…smh…

Disdain said:
    Why would they even ask this?!
    _____
    oooooooooh i love your icon gurl!!!!!!!

• Disdain

hithere said:
    Disdain said:
    Why would they even ask this?!
    _____
    oooooooooh i love your icon gurl!!!!!!!
    __

Thanks! How are you?

______________

I couldn’t have said it better myself. At least he has respect for other musicians unlike this little girl.

• sayWHAT

exactly my point! of course she will never compliment miley because she could have had everything that miley does now! i can not imagine her playing the role of HM though… NEVER!

BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    SoRawSUgAr said:
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    =====
    UR ICON <3

i’m not much of a lindesy fan but i don’t hate her

Disdain
    Awww, I love your icon girl. Katy Perry is beaaautiful.

hithere said:
    Disdain said:
    Why would they even ask this?!
    _____
    oooooooooh i love your icon gurl!!!!!!!
    __

Thanks! How are you?
    _____
    np.. im FINE ! you??

i always love reading these to get a good laugh. and it comes through every time!

“what happened to zeppelin and people who play their own instruments?” hahah bitch shut the fuck up. you play the tambourine.

• CupcakezLover

Ahhhh I miss the old Lindsey. :( She was such a great actress.

• Disdain

Awww, I love your icon girl. Katy Perry is beaaautiful.
    _______

Aww thanks ;)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

All I have to say is Taylor is one bitter bitch, that shouldn’t be walking around like a stripper. That is all.

• BglitterBBy2.0

CupcakezLover said:
    Ahhhh I miss the old Lindsey. :( She was such a great actress.

Ditto(:

wtf who do this bitch think she is she irrelevant ain’t nobody know her

• rr

She doesn’t own a a computer? How can you get by in todays society without stuff like a computer? I am sure this girl is full of number 2. I am sure we will open our papers one morning and read Taylor Momsen found dead of drug overdose. Led Zeppelin had several members who died of durgs and alcohol. There are tons of great music out there. I am starting to find this girl funny because there is no way she is serious. If she is then we’ll see her on the front page of the obituaries right next to Linsey Lohan name soon.

• Isa

She’s freaking 16 years old..still a child .. she talks about whats music and whats not ? FIRST OF ; Miley IS a pure rocker at least she has the attitude shes not tryin to get it .. SECOND; pop music IS music so stfu damn I’m gonna throw rocks at you, you spoiled child ..someone has to tell her something .. FINALY ; When SHE sings, sounds like she’s vomitting so learn how to be good and stfu

You guys Taylor isn’t even as bad as you guys think.
    She is one of the sweetest people ever.
    She’s just voicing her opinion.
    Its called free speech.
    I don’t see why you guys are freaking over nothing.

• Hmmm

Free speech. Everyone has the right to voice their opinions but you have to learn how to keep your OPINIONS to yourself. I dont like Miley i don’t like taylor. I am no one to judge them cuz i don’t know them. But damn, if for one second they could stop doin’ sht so it’d be easier to NOT judge.

Ohh and i quote taylor ‘I don’t even know her’ Then why is she talkin’ sht. She needs to learn not to judge music and ppl.

• MissSmiley

Btw, didn’t she meet Miley at Hannah Montana audition?

• Sandrine

She so dumb, she waz the one auditionin 4 the hannah montan ego, a pop star insted she didnt get it, they gave it to miley. taylor must have been devistade dat is why she actin like a bicth towards miley and disney>>.. got it all figort out.

Hibz- said:

Jul 18, 2010 @ 09:15 am
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    Taylor used to be such a cutie pie.

She is a great example of hollywood fucking you up.
    *Sigh*
    …. SHE’S THE LITTLE GIRL FROM THE GRINCH MOVIE?!

My childhood is shattered.

OMG, MINE TOO!!!

• Moonbeam

She is jealous because Miley go the role on Disney and not her and it turned out to be such a huge success.
    I see she plays the tambourine? Wow. ;)

• EvaSnow

_____________
    Err doesn’t she have a Twitter? So it’s not she’s not seeing all the hate comments on the internet.. She’s weird.

• MissSmiley

Daydreamer….. said:

Like I said, it’s about opinions variety, what not.
    In MY opinion, the 60’s / 80’s / 90’s music just speak to me.

_________

IA, I’d only put ’70s instead of 90’s music :)
    Plus I like your username :D

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Moonbeam said:

I see she plays the tambourine? Wow. ;)

C’mon now, Joe plays the tambourine too :p

• Moonbeam

I see she plays the tambourine? Wow. ;)

C’mon now, Joe plays the tambourine too :p
    I know! *chuckles* :]

• EvaSnow

Taylor Momsen on Twitter:
    Chillin on the bus, in New Jersey tomorrow, watching the South Park with the Jonas Bros…so funny about 13 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    _________________________
    Yeahyeah we know.. You don’t like Disney pop stars.. *yawns*

• KittieJ

You guys Taylor isn’t even as bad as you guys think.
    She is one of the sweetest people ever.
    She’s just voicing her opinion.
    Its called free speech.
    I don’t see why you guys are freaking over nothing.
    =========
    We’re voicing our opinions. Free speech is the sh!t, don’t you think? We think Taylor comes across as a b!tch and a poser in interviews. We don’t know her in real life, so we create our opinions on what we know.

youre 16 not an adult and not all rock music isnt real music

I never really liked her. She seems like she always has an attitude… wow.

[[x3]]

• MissSmiley

She mentioned Led Zeppelin? I don’t know should I be happy she knows them or sad because she knows them.
    Whatever.

Daydreamer….. said:

______________

______
    he had*. RIP kurt. <3

• KittieJ

But Joe also plays guitar and keyboard. He mostly plays tambourine because it’s easier to run around stage with only a tambourine than with a guitar or keytar.

• Disdain

hithere said:

hithere said:
    Disdain said:
    Why would they even ask this?!
    _____
    oooooooooh i love your icon gurl!!!!!!!
    __

Thanks! How are you?
    _____
    np.. im FINE ! you??
    _

Cool :)

taylors not a bitch.
    She’s just trying way too hard to come off as edgy an original and it’s backfiring on little teenagers. That’s not who she’s trying to appeal to.
    I agree that it was rude and sounded arrogant, but I honestly don’t thunk this I’d what she’s really like. It’s just an image
    and like fifty percent of you are only pissed because someone doesn’t like Miley.get tf over it. A lot of people don’t.

• MissSmiley

Daydreamer….. said:

_________

Yes, girl, exactly!

• SoRawSUgAr

I used to loveee her on gossip girl and i love her music but now she is just a b!tch

• Disdain

Haai.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Haai.

Heeeyyy! Cool icon :D
    What up?

• Disdain

Haai.

Heeeyyy! Cool icon :D
    What up?

Boners ;)

LOL I just wanted to have a dirty moment. Nothings up :) And thanks! You?

• Disdain

Hello?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Haai.

Heeeyyy! Cool icon :D
    What up?

Boners ;)

LOL I just wanted to have a dirty moment. Nothings up :) And thanks! You?

LMAO
    Nothing either. Pretty bored. I want yoghurt, but its midnight so…blahh :p

• oxoemmaoxo

Why is OU so dead?

• Nate

LUV HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• speakthetruth

shes such a wannabe

• Disdain

Haai.

Heeeyyy! Cool icon :D
    What up?

Boners ;)

LOL I just wanted to have a dirty moment. Nothings up :) And thanks! You?

LMAO
    Nothing either. Pretty bored. I want yoghurt, but its midnight so…blahh :p

Midnight? Where do you live?

does she know that The Beatles were a pop group?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Haai.

Heeeyyy! Cool icon :D
    What up?

Boners ;)

LOL I just wanted to have a dirty moment. Nothings up :) And thanks! You?

LMAO
    Nothing either. Pretty bored. I want yoghurt, but its midnight so…blahh :p

Midnight? Where do you live?

Bangladesh.

• Disdain

Haai.

Heeeyyy! Cool icon :D
    What up?

Boners ;)

LOL I just wanted to have a dirty moment. Nothings up :) And thanks! You?

LMAO
    Nothing either. Pretty bored. I want yoghurt, but its midnight so…blahh :p

Midnight? Where do you live?

Bangladesh.

Oh. I live in London :)

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Haai.

Heeeyyy! Cool icon :D
    What up?

Boners ;)

LOL I just wanted to have a dirty moment. Nothings up :) And thanks! You?

LMAO
    Nothing either. Pretty bored. I want yoghurt, but its midnight so…blahh :p

Midnight? Where do you live?

Bangladesh.

Oh. I live in London :)

I know. Haha I’m bored :p

• Disdain

Haai.

Heeeyyy! Cool icon :D
    What up?

Boners ;)

LOL I just wanted to have a dirty moment. Nothings up :) And thanks! You?

LMAO
    Nothing either. Pretty bored. I want yoghurt, but its midnight so…blahh :p

Midnight? Where do you live?

Bangladesh.

Oh. I live in London :)

I know. Haha I’m bored :p

So am I :)

I get her point but you do NOT need to play your own instrument for it to be REAL music.

Honestly, REAL music can be anything that expresses what you feel & etc. I consider music that touches the heart, inspires, relates to us, makes us feel good.. that’s REAL music. Not some shitty ass rock lyrics.

What defines real music? Many people have their own definitions. But f*ck itt. She thinks she’s the shittt, well shit she is then.

When she finds cutouts from old magazines in a box in about 10 years, she’s going to be so embarrassed… oh my god, I just wish she would understand what she’s doing… poor girl.

• Anonym

The voice is an instrument too…

I agree. If she wants to change her image in the future, it will be difficult because of all of the people she disrespected. She needs to stop saying things that she might regret in the future.

Having a good relationship with Miley would be an advantage for her. Taylor needs help getting to the top. Miley would have been an EXCELLENT connection. Taylor is not being wise.

• sayWHAT

is anyone still here…. anyways miley is the HBIC and taylor wishes she could be friends with her :p

Taylor is showing a terrible way of trying to be friends with someone.

• areyouonDOPE…

okaiii …. though i gotta agree with the whole what zeppelin thing,alot of music no a days is weird

• areyouonDOPE…

now *

Great way to make someone your friend.

She is so up her own ass. Eugh.

She’s right about new music. Why the hell 3/4 of teens don’t know who is Led Zeppelin, Nirvana or Hendrix? This is the real music. Not this pop sh%t.

______________

______
    he had*. RIP kurt. <3

Damn it, I always make that mistake. *cries* RIP Kurt.

• realistgangsta

famewhore and keep miley name out yo mouth you stupid bitch. like you said you don’t know her. and where yo parents at you need a belt to the ass

• lizmitch

She never fails to make me laugh with her stupidity and ignorance. “I’m a rocker”? Trailer Momsen, you should’ve just stopped there.

he had*. RIP kurt. <3

Damn it, I always make that mistake. *cries* RIP Kurt.
    ________
    never heard… RIP jimi hendrix too <3

• CupcakezLover

SoRawSUgAr said:

THIS. Some people hate her music just because they hate her. Somebody’s personality shouldn’t detract from their work.

• Disdain

I love Taylor M.

JS.

lizmitch said:

Ignorance is her new best friend, ignorance is her new best frieeendd

I know right! and she to dumb to even know that miley does play her own instrument and right her own songs. Miley knows piano,guitar,drums a lot more than her know to play nothing. she jelouse of miley.

he had*. RIP kurt. <3

Damn it, I always make that mistake. *cries* RIP Kurt.
    ________
    never heard… RIP jimi hendrix too <3

RIP Jimi Hendrix.
    You’re making me sad man. :( lol

• CupcakezLover

I think she plays guitar too…but then again so does Miley so she should STFU.

• hotlikemexico

Total lie.
    They met when she auditioned for Hannah Montana. (This was before Gossip Girl). So they must’ve for the final round thing right? Taylor, all those drugs are frying your brain!

• CupcakezLover

SoRawSUgAr said:

lizmitch said:

Ignorance is her new best friend, ignorance is her new best frieeendd
    Paramore FTW.

• onetreehill23

i agree with everything ,
    except the pop part .
    i’m not the biggest pop fan , but pop can have meaning to it .
    my iPod has everything on it , from zeppelin , to frank sinatra , to eminem , to indie bands i’m betting most people on OU have never heard of .
    taylor needs to give this other music a chance .
    just because it’s mainstream , doesn’t mean it’s meaningless shit (though alot of it these days is . )

Ignorance is your new best friend
    ignorance is your new best frieeend

Daydreamer….. said:

he had*. RIP kurt. <3

Damn it, I always make that mistake. *cries* RIP Kurt.
    ________
    never heard… RIP jimi hendrix too <3

RIP Jimi Hendrix.
    You’re making me sad man. :( lol
    ____

lizmitch said:

Ignorance is her new best friend, ignorance is her new best frieeendd
    Paramore FTW.
    ===
    Ms. Williams’ voice gives me chills. I love her.

SoRawSUgAr said:

Ignorance is your new best friend
    ignorance is your new best frieeend
    ______
    <333333333333

going out byeeeeeee uxorials

paramore ftw

• MusicKillsThePain

I agree with what she said. It’s not real music if they’re just singing to a beat. Don’t knock Taylor. She’s just giving her opinion. I happen to agree with it. What happened to real rock n’ roll? We need to bring that back and get rid of all of this pop/rap/hip-hop crap. Rock on, Taylor.

he had*. RIP kurt. <3

Damn it, I always make that mistake. *cries* RIP Kurt.
    ________
    never heard… RIP jimi hendrix too <3

RIP Jimi Hendrix.
    You’re making me sad man. :( lol
    ____

• BglitterBBy2.0

Wow this post is already to 97 && counting.
    Taylor really knows how to piss people
    off I mean clearly she wants attention && were giving it to her.
    smh… /:

&& Taylor isn’t even a relevant star on here people mainly care about disney kids.
    Even Ariana Grande doesn’t get this many comments and people LOVE her on here.

• SoRawSUgAr

THis is the best thing that could’ve happened
    any longer I wouldn’t have made it
    it’s not a war, noo, it’s not a rapture,
    I’m just a person but you can’t take it

• onetreehill23

——————————————
    but unfortunatly , that’s not going to happen . :(

Bye Hithere!

• SoRawSUgAr

The same tricks that, that once fooled me,
    they won’t get you anywhere,
    I’m not the same kid, from your memory
    now I can fend for myself.

• Daydreamer…..

Wow this post is already to 97 && counting.
    Taylor really knows how to piss people
    off I mean clearly she wants attention && were giving it to her.
    smh… /:

Even Ariana Grande doesn’t get this many comments and people LOVE her on here.

Sigh. She just pissed me off so much. I usualy ignore her shitty comments, but she knocked Miley for the 98862565656th time. I’m tired of it. -__-

I’M SO FUCKING AGREE WITH HER. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REAL MUSIC?

• SoRawSUgAr

So the only real music is rock, screw you.

• onetreehill23

he had*. RIP kurt. <3

Damn it, I always make that mistake. *cries* RIP Kurt.
    ________
    never heard… RIP jimi hendrix too <3

RIP Jimi Hendrix.
    You’re making me sad man. :( lol
    ____
    ——————————————
    sadly , the only way to keep them alive is keep listening to their music . :)
    and daydreamer , no joke , i dream of jeannie is my favourite show ever .
    why can’t shows these days be as good ?

• CupcakezLover

just because it’s mainstream , doesn’t mean it’s meaningless shit

That makes me think of this…

• Daydreamer…..

Who cares if you disagree? You are not me. So, you dare to tell me who to be. Who died, and made you king of anything?

• picstoburn
  • onetreehill23

just because it’s mainstream , doesn’t mean it’s meaningless shit
    That makes me think of this…
    ——————————————–
    hahaha ,
    that was funny .
    and true !

• Lauren(:

taylors not a bitch.
    ________________
    agreed.
    And mileys doing the same thing Taylor is, but none of you even care.
    She’s trying to be edgy and “sexy” and it’s coming off as trashy. She’s trying to act like she’s a rocker with the Joan Jett shit. Well tbh it’s not working for either of them.

She Is Such A Fucking Fake.. I Mean Really She Changed Over Night. ” I Dont Even Own a Computer” And What a Bad Example To Kids .. YOUR TO YOUNG TO DRESS LIKE THAT! Its Disgusting She probally Thinks Shes All Good. Try Coming To My Town With That Outfit..The Only People Who Would Be “Attracted” To You Are The Old Men Looking For Prostitutes.

tay momsen is a fuckin zionist

• LoveToLove

Well she doesn’t even know you so we’re all good here

Although I think shes a stupid whore I agree. Pop stars “musicians” I use the term lightly don’t play their own instruments and most don’t even write the songs they sing. Crap like Justin Bieber or Miley just sell because of their looks NOT because of the talent they have. Like they say sex sells.

• xJonasXCandyx

-_-

• oxoemmaoxo

I can’t believe im saying this, but she’s right.

• MandaLovesJ0nas

TAYLOR MOMSEN YOU IDIOT.
    i really really used to like you, but you’ve been getting on my nerves lately.

“What happened to Zeppelin, and people who play their own instruments?”
    well uhmm miley, and jonas brothers both play their own instruemnts? just because they are on disney doesn’t mean they are terrible musicians… they just don’t sing harcore stuff like you do… which is really actually far more mature then you are. Ugh i really can’t even stand you anymore.

• AskTaylor

Can this stupid bitch STFU now??

• mileyluver15

no one gives a @#$#@ about you

• Daydreamer…..

*sigh* This comment is coming from a die hard indie / rocker listener.
    And Taylor, honey sit down, you’re not bad ass. Betty White, now she’s bad ass.

• Daydreamer…..

*sigh* This comment is coming from a die hard indie / rocker listener.
    And Taylor, honey sit down, you’re not bad ass. Betty White, now she’s bad ass.

• mileyluver15

i mean shes sordof right most disney stars cant sing or play music but its not like shes the beatles or anything who is she to judge shut up. gosh

• CupcakezLover

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Wow this post is already to 97 && counting.
    Taylor really knows how to piss people
    off I mean clearly she wants attention && were giving it to her.
    smh… /:

Even Ariana Grande doesn’t get this many comments and people LOVE her on here.
    I’m just on here because I don’t feel like going on the Bieber post and I’m bored. But Ariana should have more comments on her posts, she’s so gorgeous and talented.

• SoRawSUgAr

Taylor says she don’t give a sh!t but i bet if someone was mean to her, she would fight back, so she does give a sh!t

Hmm if u don’t know her or listen to her stuff how can u make any comment about what her or what her music is like. Sigh.people r so confused.

*sigh* This comment is coming from a die hard indie / rocker listener.
    And Taylor, honey sit down, you’re not bad ass. Betty White, now she’s bad ass.
    ________________________
    Holy shit, I think you’re my new best friend lol.

• Daydreamer…..

Damn it, I always make that mistake. *cries* RIP Kurt.
    ________
    never heard… RIP jimi hendrix too <3

RIP Jimi Hendrix.
    You’re making me sad man. :( lol
    ____
    ——————————————
    sadly , the only way to keep them alive is keep listening to their music . :)
    and daydreamer , no joke , i dream of jeannie is my favourite show ever .
    why can’t shows these days be as good ?

• onetreehill23

Damn it, I always make that mistake. *cries* RIP Kurt.
    ________
    never heard… RIP jimi hendrix too <3

RIP Jimi Hendrix.
    You’re making me sad man. :( lol
    ____
    ——————————————
    sadly , the only way to keep them alive is keep listening to their music . :)
    and daydreamer , no joke , i dream of jeannie is my favourite show ever .
    why can’t shows these days be as good ?
    ——————————————
    oh they definetly would !
    nothing in hollywood is original anymore . :(

• picstoburn

she seems to forget that she took a picture with her O____o

• xoShannonxo

She must love Miley, she talks about her in every damn interview. Get over it!

• Fiona

*sigh* Taylor please STFU. Your lucky you have people like me who put up with your attitude and still love your music.

picstoburn said:
    hi everyone :]
    and taylor does know miley
    thats before taylor converted into this thing, called a rockstar b!tch

My only thing with Taylor is that she has the same answer every time they ask about her album “It’s sex,death,religion,politics”. Is that all the depth you have to offer about your own material? You have nothing else to contribute? However that aside,I do like her music and think she has a kick ass voice.

hi everyone :]
    and taylor does know miley

Hi picstoburn!
    And typical. -__-

I would like to hear Taylor sing the Climb. Yeah, will probably not happen. There’s a reason why Disney chose Miley, and it’s probably talent.
    I don’t want to bash Taylor, her music is not bad, but her vocal range is limited. That’s fine, you don’t need the greatest singer for a hard rock band. It’s more about the instruments and less about singing. Mick Jagger is no Bocelli either.
    I love rock music, but I can also appreciate some pop singers.

• onetreehill23

i think she meant she doesn’t know miley personally . :P

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    hi everyone :]
    and taylor does know miley
    thats before taylor converted into this thing, called a rockstar b!tch
    i know but she still shouldn’t lie like that.

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS. She said she doesn’t know Miley…not that she never met her. She doesn’t know Miley personally; just like you guys don’t know Miley either. What she said doesn’t mean she has never heard of her. You guys get it now? Jeeze..