Demi Lovato Fashion Icon Kim Kardashian

demi-goal
demi-galleria-134-1

Demi Lovato loves Kim Kardashian‘s curves and confidence. Demi told People: ‘I just love the way that she dresses. She wears clothes that fit her body.. I’ve been embracing my body as I’ve been getting older, I’m starting to have curves and I’m embracing it and kind of looking to her style to help me out with that.’

I’m really excited about just fall in general, like the scarves, the handbags, the coats and awesome jeans, and boots, and tights.. I wash my makeup off every night [with] Clean and Clear. It’s the only face wash products I’ve been able to use that actually make a difference. It’s really great.’

I love Kim too , she has style

xLOLAx said:

Okay…..Demi isn’t as curvy as Kim Kardashian, but i guess she’s a good fashion icon.
    ______
    this

i said it once and i’m say it again how fuck is the kardasian whores fames oh right for being whores

• bluesfan3410

Kim is my fashion icon too, I love her.

• anna

way to advertise clean n clear. how much did they pay you for that demi?

• gabbiixlove

yeah and your a FAIL at life, sort it out before you start on anyone elses.

demi’s starting to notice she’s fat? cool.

• pipipixielott<3

“I wash my makeup off every night [with] Clean and Clear. It’s the only face wash products I’ve been able to use that actually make a difference. It’s really great.”

WELL THAT’S LUCKY THEN, SEEN AS YOU ENDORSING IT ON AN ADVERT SO YOU PROBABLY GET IT FOR FREE. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!

i don’t know why i wrote that in capitals…maybe so that if joe read it he would have to shout it ;)

• Kelvin

Kim K’s butt is nice

• harrypotterbitches

demi’s starting to notice she’s fat? cool.
    Smh

demi has got some hips on her.

LOL. You are a fail Demi. :/

harrypotterbitches said:
    demi’s starting to notice she’s fat? cool.
    Smh

she is not fat. she is not thin like selena or miley but she is not fat. she is the perfect weight for her body. i can’t imagine her at selena’s weight… that would be sscary

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

yeah and your a FAIL at life, sort it out before you start on anyone elses.
    coming fromt the one with thw demi icon

• demi is my girl crush

id like to see how demi would look when she is kims age.

• sayWHAT

so who is excited for LOL? i know i am! and are you guys seeing R&B im not because i don’t think it looks good but are you guys??

I use clean and clear too. It’s the only things that keeps my face clear from pimples and stuff. I haven’t had any pimples since I started using it. I love the mornng burst once it makes you feel all tingly, i love it. I love Kim Kardashian, she’s NOT a whore she makes her money fair and square! But i have to say Khlow is my fav! You go Demi, rock you’re curves! they’re not that curvy as Kim but you’re still growing up:)

• demi is my girl crush

she is definiteley not fat. she just has a different body type.

hello <3.

demi is my girl… said:
    ====

hahah same im 16 and it just doesn’t look good to me but i am so excited for LOL!

demi is my girl… said:

_______-
    def no

• sayWHAT

how do you find out how many viewers HM and SWAC and WOWP had for this weekend JW

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:32 pm
    Im excited for LOL (:
    but R&B can go fail naturallyyy -__- <~ pun intended

DEMI IS FAT!???
    OH I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT!!!
    people who say that are the main cause of the anorexia in the world.

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:36 pm
    hithere said:
    demi is my girl… said:

_______-
    def no

haha are your friends seeing it? i think that it is just for 8 year olds and younger… do you think it will do well though?

demi is my girl… said:

====
    yea same here. i will be 18 in like 3 weeks and its like i just cant take anymore kiddie movies. i just cant.

• _Tiger_
  • harrypotterbitches

demi’s starting to notice she’s fat? cool.
    Smh

thank you. i agree :)

peacelovehearts said:
    Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:32 pm
    Im excited for LOL (:
    but R&B can go fail naturallyyy -__- <~ pun intended —— haha well hopefully “round and round” can go away with it i am so tired of hearing that song every commercial break on DC

• picstoburn

people are damn rude on this site.

i agree. she is FAR from fat. people need their eyes checked.

i don’t even know like half the people on this post right now :|
    I only know you… Lmfao

lol this post is so dead.
    Its all newbies, which occupy about 2/3 of this site now –
    :p
    it’s so sad smh.
    ikr? I miss all the old people who rarely get on anymore -__-

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:59 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

i don’t even know like half the people on this post right now :|
    I only know you… Lmfao

lol this post is so dead.
    Its all newbies, which occupy about 2/3 of this site now –
    :p
    it’s so sad smh.
    ikr? I miss all the old people who rarely get on anymore -__-
    ======
    im fairly new. i dont comment a lot tho.

jess. said:

“I wash my makeup off every night [with] Clean and Clear. It’s the only face wash products I’ve been able to use that actually make a difference. It’s really great.’

LOL. she’s really selling that shit. :/
    _______
    how i love your icon. HAYLEY FTW

• NickjFTW

Who else isn’t going to the tca’s?? My dad said he would take me if I wanted, (I live in the area) but if so many people aren’t going, idont know…

mybffjill said:

THE FUCK! Demi has no curves what so ever! Her thighs is just bigger than mileys and selenas but she has no butt and no boobs what so ever

Crazy much?

SO MANY NEW PEOPLE :)
    good, because OU is dead this days. this weeks, this months… […]

i remembered you. only because of the icon lol.

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:59 pm
    NickjFTW said:
    If you go & you see Robert Downey Jr, hold him captive for me (;

brb oooooooooooooout

• harrypotterbitches

LOL nobody reconizes me?! you bitches!

i don’t even know like half the people on this post right now :|
    I only know you… Lmfao

lol this post is so dead.
    Its all newbies, which occupy about 2/3 of this site now –
    :p
    it’s so sad smh.
    ikr? I miss all the old people who rarely get on anymore -__-
    yeah we mostly just chat on tinychat at night :p

• sayWHAT

Why is it sad for someone who has been on the site. Forever to finally make an account?

• NickjFTW

Jul 19, 2010 @ 01:00 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:59 pm
    NickjFTW said:
    If you go & you see Robert Downey Jr, hold him captive for me (;

Haha okay, I’ll bring my net and tranquilizer gun…

• harrypotterbitches

LMFAO “We’ll always be togetheeerr!”

• picstoburn

LOL nobody reconizes me?! you bitches!

nicole O____o no i didn’t lol

Jul 19, 2010 @ 01:01 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:
    LOL nobody reconizes me?! you bitches!
    I recognized youu (;

harrypotterbitches said:

LOL nobody reconizes me?! you bitches!
    ======
    hi?

SO MANY NEW PEOPLE :)
    good, because OU is dead this days. this weeks, this months… […]

i remembered you. only because of the icon lol.
    _________
    haha i remember your name. yeah that’s an old icon of mine… but i love it so much. megan burning her own tongue! its awesome
    lol at your icon!

• NickjFTW

Jul 19, 2010 @ 01:01 pm

Yeah Ikr? I’ve been reading OU since June 09

====
    nothing im just used to the old people give me a week and then i’ll get used to you -___-

Jul 19, 2010 @ 01:00 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:59 pm
    NickjFTW said:
    If you go & you see Robert Downey Jr, hold him captive for me (;

Haha okay, I’ll bring my net and tranquilizer gun…
    Good plan (;

SO MANY NEW PEOPLE :)
    good, because OU is dead this days. this weeks, this months… […]

i remembered you. only because of the icon lol.
    _________
    lol at your icon!
    haha i love it. and thanks? lol

• harrypotterbitches

LOL nobody reconizes me?! you bitches!

nicole O____o no i didn’t lol
    lol yeahhh changed my icon :D

• hithere

I RECOGNIZE YOU HARRYPOTTERBITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!
    honey, i always do. or i try to.
    hahahaha jk

• picstoburn

im sorry for acting mean i just woke up normally im not like this /:

• harrypotterbitches

LOL nobody reconizes me?! you bitches!
    I recognized youu (;
    good lol :D

Who is she trying to impress with her workouts? Who do you think! (gushes breathlessly) Joe! Jemi 2.0 happens in less than two weeks, she can’t wait.

FAIL, Dems. We GET that you, your mom an dall the tweens on this site want you and Joe to fall in lurve again. Good luck.

Crazy much?!

• hithere

ok, noe im gone. bye gurls

• picstoburn

LOL nobody reconizes me?! you bitches!

nicole O____o no i didn’t lol
    lol yeahhh changed my icon :D
    i can see lol. it’s funny haha.

• harrypotterbitches

LOL nobody reconizes me?! you bitches!
    ======
    hi?
    lol hi :)

peacelovehearts said:

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:51 pm
    Demi has sexy curves and a nice ass!
    I love Demi, but her ass is horrifc D;

Selena’s and Miley’s is, but Demi’s is nice.

• EvaSnow

NickjFTW said:

Jul 19, 2010 @ 01:01 pm

Yeah Ikr? I’ve been reading OU since June 09
    _______
    Same here. I’m visiting OU daily since May 09… I just don’t post that often.

• gabbiixlove

demi. fat? really? y’kno all you haters need to back off and just fuck off.

has anyone noticed her obsession with working out lately? not a good sign

• gabbiixlove

demi is by

far!

the best disney body! its gorj<3 and shes the one with the best personality too. "D

wow demi way to promote clean and clear

I like the fact that Demi isn’t a stick.
    Being postive about it is bringing confidence to your well-being. I rather have curves than being identical to a square.

ok TCHAU babies

has anyone noticed her obsession with working out lately? not a good sign
    ——————–
    I KNOW! She wont STFU about exercising.. ALRIGHT, you exercise now..that’s AMAZING! No need to say it OVER & OVER & OVER.

How many of you are going to any of the CR2 Tour concerts?

• picstoburn

LOL nobody reconizes me?! you bitches!

nicole O____o no i didn’t lol
    lol yeahhh changed my icon :D
    i can see lol. it’s funny haha.
    thanks :S are we still doing the live chat tonight?

pretty much.

• Yourloveismydrug <3

has anyone noticed her obsession with working out lately? not a good sign
    ——————–
    ———————
    I thought I was the only one who thought she obsesses way to much about working out.

• iloveyouux

Demi isn’t fat. She just has a bigger butt and legs.

picstoburn said:

holy fuck it’s 4pm. normally this site would have a lot of people by now -___- sigh.
    =====
    U LIVE ON THE EAST COAST? WHERE? (SORRY FOR THE CAPS)
    ==
    new york :]

• BirthdayCake

She’s right about clean and clear. It’s the only thing I used that has ever work. Don’t ever get proactive. It’s super exspensive and it doesn’t work well. Also, if you skip a day or a few, it gets much worse than it was before you started using it. I’ve heard this from multiple other people too. I know everyones skin is different but it happens to a lot of people.

• picstoburn

everyone is at the miley post :] see ya.

Jul 19, 2010 @ 01:10 pm
    How many of you are going to any of the CR2 Tour concerts?
    ________
    Not me.

• harrypotterbitches

I RECOGNIZE YOU HARRYPOTTERBITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!
    honey, i always do. or i try to.
    hahahaha jk
    I recognized you too :P lol
    _____
    good hum. love your icon LOL
    thanks haha :D

• Yourloveismydrug

has anyone noticed her obsession with working out lately? not a good sign
    ——————–
    ——————-
    Ha, I thought I was the only one, who noticed that.

=====
    U LIVE ON THE EAST COAST? WHERE? (SORRY FOR THE CAPS)
    ==
    new york :]
    ====
    im debating whether i should move ther after college. i live in miami now tho.

• NickjFTW

Jul 19, 2010 @ 01:07 pm
    NickjFTW said:
    Haha I know right? When he’s on stage I’ll shoot him, ninja flip on stage. trap him in my net, and drag him off the stage
    Then you better hit me up so I can ninja my way across the country to get there ;D but just don’t hurt him, he’s too hot for that :p

Sure thing, and don’t worry, he’s safe with me

• jess.

Yeah Ikr? I’ve been reading OU since June 09

yeh same, i was always on here and commenting as an anon.. but only just decided to make an account.

• Jane Doe

Clean and Clear just made my skin worse.
    D:

picstoburn said:

everyone is at the miley post :] see ya.

Movving there right now!

Demi is not fat but she has a really weird body. Her hips are really big and she needs to stop wearing high waisted clothes because that just makes them seem larger. She has a weird chin too. It’s odd. She isn’t ugly…but she isn’t nearly as pretty as she seems to think she is.

• TSLove

I agree with Demi,clean and clear is great.I use it when I shower :)

• Anonsaysheyson

Sure Demi after I turned all vegitarian on us cuz it supposedly “weighs u down” n u go out and sushi everyday and all of sudden work out every freaking minute lik ur crazy, but ur supposedly appreaciating ur curves? Right demi. Thanx for going all “La La Land” on us. My b for any misspellings.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i made an account on april. am i still considered a newbie?

Anonsaysheyson said:

——————-

lets be bffs. agreed. i’ve been a vegetarian for 10 years. she constantly tweets about going out to eat, mainly photographed at sushi places, but working out every day. (also who gives a fuck if she works out every day?! demi, we get it. you want joe back. too bad he obviously doesn’t want you. okay? okay.)

• JocelynGeee

Curves :O

XD

LMAO i thought it said “Demi Lovato lurves Kim Kardasian” LOL I was like wtf

• xoShannonxo

They’re both beautiful curvy women…

XD

• xLOLAx

• _Tiger_

“Just Fall” She has her own clothing line too?

CYBER POLICE

i think she means as in the SEASON. :P

• PurdyAmberSixx

Demi has no clue what real curves are….

I dont really see it :/

• EvaSnow

Well it’s kinda obvious that Demi likes Kim. She’s really trying to be like her lately….

Demi is soo not fat. I think she’s quite slim and she’s absoloutely gorgeous!!

I CAN’T BELIEVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY SAY DEMI IS FAT. SHE’S NOT FAT AT ALL.

• harrypotterbitches

I RECOGNIZE YOU HARRYPOTTERBITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!
    honey, i always do. or i try to.
    hahahaha jk
    I recognized you too :P lol

• NickjFTW

=====
    U LIVE ON THE EAST COAST? WHERE? (SORRY FOR THE CAPS)

• demi is my girl crush

THIS POST IS SOOOOOOOO FUCKING DEAD MAN.

harrypotterbitches said:

I RECOGNIZE YOU HARRYPOTTERBITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!
    honey, i always do. or i try to.
    hahahaha jk
    I recognized you too :P lol
    _____
    good hum. love your icon LOL

_________
    5pm here!! :o

• harrypotterbitches

LOL nobody reconizes me?! you bitches!

nicole O____o no i didn’t lol
    lol yeahhh changed my icon :D
    i can see lol. it’s funny haha.
    thanks :S are we still doing the live chat tonight?

• NickjFTW

Jul 19, 2010 @ 01:04 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Jul 19, 2010 @ 01:00 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:59 pm
    NickjFTW said:
    If you go & you see Robert Downey Jr, hold him captive for me (;

Haha okay, I’ll bring my net and tranquilizer gun…

• ILY NICK

Is she advertising clean & clear haha

Jul 19, 2010 @ 01:07 pm
    NickjFTW said:

_______-
    def no

Lmfao, none of my friends would be caught dead seeing that movie xD

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:36 pm
    hithere said:
    demi is my girl… said:

_______-
    def no

_______
    i really dont think so. actually idk if my 10 year old sister is going to watch it. good luck for them anyway…

She wants Joe to notice she likes the same things he does…like another poster said, too bad he’s not interested!

• NickjFTW

sayWHAT said:

I’m excited!!! And hello again. We talked last night. :)

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:39 pm
    picstoburn said:
    people are damn rude on this site.
    May need to roll out my guns :p

demi is my girl… said:

demi is my girl… said:

___________

yeah it just doesn’t look good to me… to kiddie but i love toys story 3 the movie so idk the movie in general just doesn’t look good and in my opinion selena’s acting should stick to disney

demi is my girl… said:

demi is my girl… said:

___________

=====
    i agree. disney is BEST at animated movies. i dont care how old i get i will always love disney.

peacelovehearts said:
    _______-
    def no

Lmfao, none of my friends would be caught dead seeing that movie xD

HAHAHA same with mine :)

picstoburn said:
    people are damn rude on this site.
    May need to roll out my guns :p

haha yes please do.

• xLOLAx

Oh my gosh! Demi really needs to shut up about working out. Why do we need to know? Who is she trying to impress? We get it, you exercise now…..

peacelovehearts said:

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:39 pm
    picstoburn said:
    people are damn rude on this site.
    May need to roll out my guns :p
    ______
    hahaha yeah ! the girl looks gorgeus in your icon! :)) love her hair

hithere said:

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:36 pm
    hithere said:
    demi is my girl… said:

_______-
    def no

_______

_________________

yeah like im not a huge fan of selena’s acting either i think joey will be the best in the movie

• _Tiger_

I’ll probably see R&B when it comes on Blueray.

NickjFTW said:
    sayWHAT said:

I’m excited!!! And hello again. We talked last night. :)

____________

hello! yes i am so excited for LOL but i really hope miley will be able to make it to the TCAs! i miss the miley love that was on the post last night though :(

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:39 pm
    picstoburn said:
    people are damn rude on this site.
    May need to roll out my guns :p
    ______
    hahaha yeah ! the girl looks gorgeus in your icon! :)) love her hair
    Ikr? Ariana is freakin amazingg

_____
    YEAH! exactly! im not a fan of selena’s work.. and the kid is cute.. but the movie= boooring.

• NickjFTW

I love Selena and all, but I do NOT want to see that. Maybe if they play it on Disney in a few years

_Tiger_ said:
    I’ll probably see R&B when it comes on Blueray.

__________

oh yeah well i don’t think i will be watching it on dvd or in theaters but its always fun to watch light hearted movies on dvd all snuggled up ahah

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    _Tiger_ said:
    I’ll probably see R&B when it comes on Blueray.
    I may fast forward through all the shit until I find Josh Duhamel.. I may do it for him :p

hithere said:
    _____

________

well it makes sense: selena = boring ; movie = boring ;) no offense if you are a fan!

• mybffjill

i don’t even know like half the people on this post right now :|

NickjFTW said:

_________

oh im not a selena fan in general for many reasons but yeah i can see watching it like in 5 years on DC but i doubt they would play it

• harrypotterbitches

LMAO oh Demi…I love your tweets. I’m a rare breed. xD

peacelovehearts said:

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:39 pm
    picstoburn said:
    people are damn rude on this site.
    May need to roll out my guns :p
    ______
    hahaha yeah ! the girl looks gorgeus in your icon! :)) love her hair
    Ikr? Ariana is freakin amazingg
    ______
    yeah! i dont know much about her work. but she is gorgeus!

i don’t even know like half the people on this post right now :|

_____

i am new. i made my account yesterday!

What curves is she talking about exactly?!
    She’s like a toothpick.

mybffjill said:

______

i think demi is the perfect weight for her body type but in my opinions miley has the best body but demi has second best, selena is too thin in my opinion but i know she can’t help it

Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yo
    Hey yo, oohhh you know that girl looks good!
    Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, hey yo

Demi has sexy curves and a nice ass!

hithere said:
    _____

________

________
    thank you! we have same thoughts hahaha

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:48 pm
    i don’t even know like half the people on this post right now :|
    I only know you… Lmfao

• harrypotterbitches

What curves is she talking about exactly?!
    She’s like a toothpick.
    lmao you really think so?

i don’t even know like half the people on this post right now :|

_____

i am new. i made my account yesterday!
    no shit. i already knew that.

• NickjFTW

NickjFTW said:
    sayWHAT said:

I’m excited!!! And hello again. We talked last night. :)

____________

Yeah I know last night was the bomb.

Jul 19, 2010 @ 12:51 pm
    Demi has sexy curves and a nice ass!
    I love Demi, but her ass is horrifc D;

i don’t even know like half the people on this post right now :|
    I only know you… Lmfao

lol this post is so dead.

• demi is my girl crush

if u ppl say demi doesnt have curves id like to see what u look like and what you think curves are.

yeah kim curves are beautiful, and demi have hips… just that
    And Demi is fat?! shut up

• NickjFTW

Hahaha I’m a newbie too, I made this account yesterday

i don’t even know like half the people on this post right now :|
    I only know you… Lmfao

lol this post is so dead.
    Its all newbies, which occupy about 2/3 of this site now –
    :p

• urluvismydrugg

she’s just name dropping.

• jess.

LOL. she’s really selling that shit. :/

• demi is my girl crush

ive been here for like 2 months i just dont comment much.

i don’t even know like half the people on this post right now :|
    I only know you… Lmfao

lol this post is so dead.
    Its all newbies, which occupy about 2/3 of this site now –