Justin Bieber Caitlin Beadles Still In Love?

justin-bieber-caitlin-beadles-love-74

Justin & Caitlin are still friends and exchanging pictures. Credit: BieberHeiress.

i actually think they look cute together!

• mileyluver15
  • JaneaLynn

I hardly consider this “love.” If two girls were doing this no one would be like “Oooo! Lesbians!” It’s just something friends do when they’re comfortable with one another.

This is really cute, actually….

these are cute :)

• Jessie Love

wow awkward sleeping positions much?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

rme

• mcdlovexo

I know.
    Can he have friends?
    WOW!
    OU is dumb!

I hate him, but they’re freaking adorable

• ;)

The first one kind of doesn’t look like them but adorable nonetheless

• wtfbecca

awww : ) they look cute but shit the girls got big titties!

• picstoburn

come if your bored :]

the first one is not justin, it’s christian.

the first one is not justin, it’s christian.

lol noo i come on oceanup everday im just a huge bieber fan and love the blog. id be flattered to run that site tho actually! haha

• wtfbecca

Miley mandy bracelet?

that’s what i thought.

do he make her flash him too bieber you naughty boy

the blog that they credited is http://www.bieberheiress.wordpress.com, they’re a great up and coming gossip site! and their twitter is @bieberheiress! i personally read their blogs everyday. not only are they great writers, but they get some super exclusive information too!

anyways, just thought i should share that will yall :)

And Taylor momsen yuck!

• DesiGirl

Aaaawwww. How adorable. Haha, she’s very…developed for her age. :)

They look like brother and sister to me espcially in the third pic

their cute together.

• Jenn

okay all im going to say is that shes only using him now cause hes famous umm hello look who came back in justins life now that hes rich and famous……… think about it

• Jenn

• Jenn

More like you’re shamelessly promoting your own site…

• NeverShoutNeverrr

the first one is not justin, it’s christian.

this.

• peacelovehearts

I don’t know who the fuck this irrelevant Caitlin Beadles girl is, but I really don’t care enough to ask.. :p

I know!! Its really sad how ovbious tht is when u think about it. I mean she also dsnt like his fans. She hates them cuz she feels threatend and she waants him back and isnt it weird how she comes after he made it big, I mean u hav some girl out ther e (MEE lol) tht likes him 4 him but shes not tht girlI can tell ya tht. I hate tht bitch lol Im sorry I jst cant stand her, thts y Im writting like a book :)

Eh.. It’s cause he’s filthy rich.

• mileyluver15

mcdlovexo said:

and I care because?

i know right!! OU is obsessed with justin bieber and selena gomez and hates miley cyrus and demi lovato.

• BirthdayCake

If they wanted to get back together than good for them. But I don’t understand why they can’t be friends without rumors starting.

dream on honey, even without a pushup those boobs are still huge

• taylor lautner girl<3

i think shes too ugllyyyy

• wanstachicklol

Yall remember when justin joked when he said kim was his girlfriend and his fans sent death threats…well caitlin might actaully die ….

• :)

CAITLIN!!!!!

her friend Katie m or whatever used to pose!!
    super pretty, and totally inlove with randy

she could totally kick his ass, haha.

• BirthdayCake

The first picture is not Christian! Back in they day Justin’s hair did look like that. It was lighter and longer. Watch the interview he was on with his mom before they moved to Atlanta. It’s some religious tv show. It’s him.

Also, Caitlin didn’t just come back in his life for the money. She never left his life since she became a part of it. They apparently broke up, but the two of them and their families stayed close. Get it straight girlies.

I wish she would die already.

ugly bitch die whore!!

• Anonymoushahaha

you little kids are such ignorant JEALOUS losers.

caitlin is obviously better than YOU since Justin had eyes for her, and would probably not like you talking crap on her ;)

Okay, so I just wish I could be her. Enough said.

Honestly, that first picture is the cutest everrrrr. lol aw <3

• MORICETSZ

Jul 19, 2010 @ 08:00 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

That’s the cutest thing!

There’s a lot to be said for staying friends with people who knew and liked and/or loved you before you were famous.

YOOO the first pic is with CHRISTIAN her brother not JUSTIN. 0.0 and the other one was took when they dated >.<

• MORICETSZ

if you guys have yahoo messenger add me!
    i just made mine

moricetsz@yahoo.com

she’s bigge than him…and she tries too hard look at her pushing her breat up together.

she’s bigge than him…and she tries too hard look at her pushing her breast up together.

what is caitlin’s twitter?

• Nikolina99

i hate catlin beetles she is the worst she must be soooooo anoying cause in my world she is the worst her land must be poop

she’s gonna flash him her boobie…it will be Miley’s bra flashing 2008 all over again

• Nikolin99

yeah she will die cause i hate her she is soooooooooo ugly her brain is poop

• Lala

Um, her boobs aren’t THAT big. They are a 32B at BEST. Trust me, i know these things

that’s too small to be justin on 1st picture

• EASYMAC.

didnt i already say this. lol. they never “broke up” to begin with.

You guys this is Sienna everyone is at the chat…go now!!

• Amberr

Duuddde seriously these are like wayy old!

okay, caitin’s wearing a push up bra. if anyone has seen her other pics, they’re definantly not anywhere near that size. but she’ll do anything to get justin back. funny how she’s the only one sending him pics though.

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

let’s assasinate her, girls!
    _________

r u 4 real?? get over justin..u do kno hes realy into boys rite??

1st pix ish Christian
    & these pix are old[;
    oceanup stop wid the fhuxcking fake news!

• Hilary

let’s assasinate her, girls!

Not funny. At all.

shes a attention whore and is a ugly whateevvver..

• Shana Doodee Minaj

wat is up with peeps photographing themselves sleeping ?!
    and , why should i give a damn , he’s dating her ?! ..

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jul 19, 2010 @ 11:27 pm

hahaha HATERS ! Why cant you just be happy for them if they are.. Thats what a real fan would do !
    the whole “real fan” thing is bullcrap .
    stop this .INSANITY!!!

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jul 19, 2010 @ 09:12 pm

OMG , and so what ? krrr

let’s assasinate her, girls!

Let’s kick your ass instead. Didn’t this girl nearly die last year from an accident ? How dare you even talk about killing her, your a worthless piece of shit. It’s not funny & you’re obsession is pathetic. I like Justin but hm killing for him ? WOAH it’s way over the top, psycho much ?

let’s assasinate her, girls!
    _________

r u 4 real?? get over justin..u do kno hes realy into boys rite??

Joe Jonas and Justin Bieber are gay. They make cute couple dating each other! But Justin might know more about sex than that virgin Mary(Joe)

yo who cares if shes ugly ?
    shes jb’s friend.
    if ur a real fan,
    u should’nt care.
    I comment because I think you guys are really not nice .. like sayin that shes ugly .. call her a slut/whore whatever ? you don’t even KNOW her. anyways its up to you

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jul 20, 2010 @ 01:40 am

let’s assasinate her, girls!
    _________

r u 4 real?? get over justin..u do kno hes realy into boys rite??

—————
    *sniffin * I smell , *licks my finger,then put it in the air* …Jealousy !

OMG! stop it with the hating girls! that was a looooong time ago! trust me I don’t like this eighter cause I actually LOVE justin more than anything else, and sometimes I just wish I was Caitlin! but stooop it with theeee hating hheeeeer commentss! sheee doesnt diserves thisss!

I LOVE YOU BIEBER! i hope we meet SOON.

• WhoCares?

i ihinck that those 4 pictures of Caitlin sais”i love you”..because in the first picture she put her finger ai her eye…in the second she makes the hart that means “love” and in th e thirs she says YOU..OMG

I LOVE YOU BIEBER! i hope we meet SOON.

I LOVE YOU BIEBER! i hope we meet SOON.

I LOVE YOU BIEBER! i hope we meet SOON.

these pictures were ages ago, i think when they were still going out

• e;i

omg im so pissed i send them the link to get those pics and they didnt even thnk meee!
    ugh last time i give them any info

• e;i

ugh last time i give them any info

• biebgirl

he can find some girl less cute looking to fall in love with than i’ll be happy for him but if she trying to get him back than thats great but what i see in this pic is love and he is not over her.
    i wish i was her right now but not saying he should be mine just werid out about the situation

omg no sh*t

LOOK I HAVE SOME INFO 4 U GUYS justin biber is not PERFECT i <3 him but when sara balyeat wuz drunk he asked her 2 flash him and she did and i it is on twitter plus she is 19 and dates ryan butler and he is 15 and when she flashed him she DRUNK and do not even get me started on HOW HE SIGHNS THESE GIRLS BOOBS YUCK and now my mom wont let me go 2 a justin bieber concert tht i have been looking forward 2 since god knows when

• Anonymokllll;l;

She looks cute… *waiting for angry Bieber fans to attack*

• biebgirl

attack attack!!
    haha, hold your swords i think i like the person

justin bieber i luv u sososososo much!!!

• biebgirl

ooooommmmmmmggggosh is she say i love u with her boobs showing all out 2 get his attention?

I love the couple! They’re both totally nice & they really should be together!

let’s assasinate her, girls!

• asjdaksj

Everyone thinks she ‘s such a sweethearh for my she is a little bitchy and she would do EVERYTHING for be with Justin again

this is old

• Niti :)

Justins cute but she is very ugly i dont know why is he pickiing her he can pick me !!! <3

• Whaaat!?

Caitlin said she doesn’t have a fb. Sooo how you friends w/ her on there….?

• LetsJumpTheSun

Caitlin is gorgeous. And both together look adorable.

nooo pleasee don`t!

now that i think about it, the picture DOES look like christian & justin wears his hair flipped to the left side, not the right like christians.

the 1st pic is really christian….
    the girl is just using bieber to be more famous…
    and i saw her video “pretty girl swag” its annoying me.
    the way she smiles in BLOOPERS LOL!!!
    that picture is old:)

• LetsJumpTheSun

Err, how old is Caitlin?

AND justin’s hair doesn’t flip out at the ends like that.

• Taylordanayy

you people are pathetic hating on justin and caitlin? seriously?! aand especially you jonas fans. i’m a jonas fan too but when other jonas fans hate on justin it just makes me so mad!
    aand oceanup really shouldn’t have posted these anyway. just reads your site probably everyday i mean he’s tweeted about it. that’s his personal life and should be left alone..

• Sara

OKAY THESE ARE FAKE!
    the first one is Christian Beadles! it doesnt look like Justin and even if it was Justin it looks old so whateveer. THE SECOND ONE IS PHOTOSHOPPED! WHY IS JUSTIN SOOO TINY!??!?! LOL! HIS HEAD IS NOT THAT SMALL!!! HAHAHAHHAA

• Sara

OKAY THESE ARE FAKE!

THE PICTURE ON THE TOP WITH THE PILLOW IS HER BROTHER. STUPID OCEANUP HAH(: IM FRIENDS WITH HER ON FACEBOOK AND I KNOW ITS NOT JB.

they’ve always been so adorable together(:
    & it’d actually be amazing if they went out again.
    lmao.

and btw. honestly, in my opinion, caitlin is the most beautiful girl.
    ever. :)

• frazzy

shit fuck yea caitlin beadles.i hate her so much,hey boobies dont be a bitchyy

• frazzy

really.when i look this i break my justin’s poster in my bedroom.idk its reflexes

I loved her, now i hate her! :D
    She looks nice & sweet… But She act like that
    I know she doesn’t like justin’s fans!
    SHE IS afraid…why? BECAUSE SOMEONE Could STEAL JUSTIN’S HEART!(selena) maybe :) I HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEE! they look much better together :D

• frazzy

i hope this post just a rumours or gossip.if they dating again,they look like an aunt with the nephew…. seriously

• frazz

justin and caitlin are so close bcs they parents are friends.

Yes, i think that they still like each other and they`re just lying about not liking each other :) I don`t care, i mean i`m a belieber but i don’t care if they date again. I`ll support him through whatever :) Because that`s just the kind of fan i am :) And to those who would cry if he dated her again, just grow up. He`s 16, he`s going to have to have another girlfriend. :)

_____________

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

You’re so stupid.

She was hospitalized around the time he started getting popular. We don’t know if they were still friends or not. His family is friends with her family. He is also good friends with her brother. Proof=Youtube.
    Get your facts straight.

To everyone else on here: Learn how to freaking spell.

I know right!! Everybody thinks shes so sweet and shes NOT ugh I hateee her with a passion and i cant even begin to tell u how obvious it is tht she would do anything to hav justin and I can tell she hates his fans. She has twitter support groups and a FANLINE btw I mean come on who does tht?!?!

shes wearing a miley and mandy bracelet….”its all good”

i didnt read any comments so sorry if someone else pointed it out lol

dudes! thats christian right? i mean look closely everyone says its justin but it looks a lot like Chris. Her brother lol whatever how much love could their b, they were 15 or 14 when they dated and its creepy she still sends him pics obsessed stalker much? cuz she got a celeb ex bf and honestly i think he hangs with her cuz he feels bad about her accident :/

You my friend are right in every way!!!

• karol

eu odiei essa foto ele merece coisa muito melhor
    ela é uma rapariga,porcaria

• niuigf

LMAO look at all of the Bieber fans saying “they look like brother/sister”. denialllll

Exchanging pictures? So how long is it until a picture of Bieber’s schlong gets leaked?

she still has a poster of him up in her room…stalker…xD

or friend? loser.

justin vc merece coisa muito melhor do que essa trubufu horrível ela e uma barata,porcaria,porra,peste

• Ashley

i hope they dont get back together…i meen its great if they do…but the female fans are going to go crazy!!

ewww she’s just a leech to him. Gross

Wow.. um leave it to Ocean Up to start rumors. Soon this girl’s life will change drastically thx to websites like this.. Way to ruin her lif with rumors..

• paramorefreak

shes actually really pretty, you must be blind er something, and if you think he just wants her for her boobs…i sense a little jealousy there, hmmm?

• mileyluver15

whyyy do i think she’s uglyyy?

in thoes pics she looks pretty
    but in other pics ive seen shes really ugly!

• luiza

eu amo justin bieber

whyyy do i think she’s uglyyy?

• Chanel13_

awwwww there so cute together<3

• isa

daughter of putare

I LOVE YOU BIEBER! i hope we meet SOON.

I LOVE YOU BIEBER! i hope we meet SOON.

Oh my god. Leave Caitlin alone, she’s actually a really nice girl. Shes just a normal girl who happens to be friends with somebody famous. She doesn’t deserve the hate. I personally find the pictures very cute! I love Mis s Beadles.

• Taylordanayy

yeaa you’re pathetic and its tinier not tiner! aand he’s not so you can shut up!

• mileyluver15

anyone notice justins sleeping on her lap baha thats because hes tiner then her so shes the man in the relationship i guess.

I LOVE YOU BIEBER! i hope we meet SOON.

exchanging pictures? exchanging pictures of what? & this cant be possible, she’s white, i thought he only loved black girls

• Sexy_Thang

umm cool?:P

• BiebsFever

O MY GOD I AM SO FREAKING ANGRY RIGHT KNOW

The first one is of her little brother Christian Beadles him and Justin have the same hair. The others are old… Soo u don’t have to worry….

I LOVE YOU BIEBER! i hope we meet SOON.

They’re so cute!

Oh boy.

I want her boobs so bad.

AHAHAHHA!

I love them both.

I kinda want him to myself…

but I’ll make the best of this post.
    ;)

She’s very pretty.

so jealous of her boobs…Just sayin’.

• xLOLAx

….

• cris

think they are JUST friends,and if at some point they weren’t.. that relationship would not last 3 days,I can bet for it!

sex

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

awwwww<3

this is why i support gay relationships

i mean..look at them <3

• Sandrine

Diz dont lokk like wat “juss friendz” would exchange to each other but lookz kute. they should go out again , biebs dont look rit hangin out with old gurlz , kim kardahin, miley cyrus, selena gmez. diz gurl fits his size .

okay, im jealous.
    she’s too big for him lol

• mileyluver15

he just likes her for her boobies.woah.

• mcdlovexo

and I care because?

Those are old pictures =)
    Seen them long time ago!

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

haha … is he wearing nailpolish?

• MaryMary

… who cares, OU?

• grnMountainbabe

thats some cleavage for so called ‘gods girl’ hahaaha