Kim K, ‘Demi Is Age Appropriate & Unique’

demi-kim-k

Kim Kardashian expressed her appreciation to Demi Lovato, who called Kim her fashion icon: I love that Demi is embracing her curves and I’m so flattered that she is looking to me for style inspiration :) Demi is one of the few young stars who manages to show off her own unique style and sense of self while still keeping her looks age-appropriate.

I think when young girls look up to you, it’s important to set a good example, and that’s exactly what Demi is doing with her style. Keep it up, girl, you look fab! :) It really makes me feel so happy to know that young girls are proud of their shapely bodies. Curves are beautiful, girls!!!

I know for me it was a long journey to get to where I am today, and if I can help just one girl feel happy and confident in her own skin by showing that girls should not aspire to be, nor should they feel pressured to be skinny, then I’ve made a little bit of a difference.

the age thing i bet she is thinking about miley

• NeverShoutNeverrr
  • NickjFTW

Yeah I agree

• xJonasXCandyx

I thought the title said:Kim K, ‘Demi Is Age innappropriate”

• peacenlove

demi is beautiful! love her

• Chanel13_

Awesome they both arevery pretty
    but i dont like kim anymore hmm…

OMG.
    Poor bitch.
    There is nothing unique on Lovato.
    Go fuck Bieber and don’t talk shit.

• NickjFTW

Jul 19, 2010 @ 03:43 pm
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    –>http://www.formspring.me/nshoutneverrr

Hey I saw you on the chat last night! :)

KIM K IS SOOOOOOO LIKE IN 10000 WAYS MUCH PRETTIER THAN DEMI LOVATO

Why do people say demi doesn’t dress like kim? Lately I see it more than ever. Those tight skirts kim wears (I forgot the name) and blazers and stuff. Kim wears all that alot.

• ILY NICK

aww :)

Curves? Shes skinny.

Awww I love Demi!! She is a good role model for girls….yeah I know some of you can’t stand that, but whatever. Peace!!

• Cheapbracelets.

I really can’t stand Demi anymore.

She USED to be different and unique, but I think fame fucked her up.

— —

just wondering,how??

It’s just the way she acts now.

I mean, all the partying and hooking up. And then she seems so snobby. :/

Before I thought she was really sweet and down-to-earth.

Curves? What curves? Shes skinny.

• suckit

Awesome they both arevery pretty
    but i dont like kim anymore hmm…

u need to change ur icon i keep staring at it

• KittieJ

I feel that Demi has changed a little, but mostly in the way that she’s gotten more guarded and tougher skinned. I think she is definitely age-appropriate. Her music doesn’t have swears or particularly racy themes and she dresses conservatively as well.

• biebsoulmate

o and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 4 u nickjFTW, gave me a heartattack. well got 2 go

yeah it was a long journey to get where you at kim by spreading yo legs for ray j and reggie bush i can’t believe people like this whore bitch

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Curves? What curves? Shes skinny.
    you can be skinny and still have curves. lmao

• suckit

She USED to be different and unique, but I think fame fucked her up.

— —

just wondering,how??

It’s just the way she acts now.

I mean, all the partying and hooking up. And then she seems so snobby. :/

Before I thought she was really sweet and down-to-earth.

so u don’t party and how does she hook up??

I love Demi

• Chanel13_

What people saying Demi acting like a bitch there

biebsoulmate said:

FUCKED UP PIC!!!!!!!!

lol

• Chad

Chad Dylen Cooper Says “Stay away from ma’ ladyyy!!!… Peace out suckkkeeeer!”

• LovatoJonass

hook up? Uh..

• Superkico

just the way she’s changing her look, and all that stuff.

• suckit

I really can’t stand Demi anymore.

She USED to be different and unique, but I think fame fucked her up.

— —

just wondering,how??

LMAOO DEMI LOVATO…UNIQUE…NOW?! LMFAO.
    Sure, that’s why she’s pulling a HOLLYWOOD and going to a tanning salon all the fucking time?
    Yeah no.
    What happened to the rocker Demi? The Demi that embraced that YEAH MAYBE she COULDN’T get a tan like SOME OF HER EX FANS *coughMEcough* and made ME feel a little less idk, awkward. No , she’s not fucking unique, she doesn’t have fucking curves…she’s a fucking stick like everyone else in hollywood so stfu Kim. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES. MILEY is more unique than fucking DEMI. -.-

Demi’s sex tape? That’ll be interesting, it probably stars her and Joe…and everyone else she’s been with!

• Hilary

I just don’t like her style anymore

• BirthdayCake

Demi doesn’t dress right for her body type. And sometimes she doesn’t dress completely age approperate but she’s not too bad. I just hate that she is bragging about exercising. She ran 6 miles ooo big deal. I run 5 miles, 5 days a week. But I don’t go facebook or twitter and tell my friends or the whole world about it. I do it for me. It seems like Demi’s just trying to impress people. And thats sad.

yeah demi looks really classy when she’s showing off her boobs and legs at the same time (number one fashion mistake) so as kim
    demi isn’t classy Selena is Taylor is demi no and the fact that her fashion icon is a slut well… she’s going on a bad way becaming a *cough* slut like kim *cough* i wonder if demi will also release her sex tape

• Seroanne

Demi does have some nice hips and a nice backside :)
    Saying that someone who has curves is fat is stupid, girls are supposed to have boobs and a butt and if you’ve noticed the goddess of love and beauty in Greek culture isn’t exactly “skinny” because she has curves :)
    Demi is my role model cause she knows what its like to be bullied. She’s getting older, so naturally her style will change. My style has changed over the past three years, so will hers.

• musictvandmore

Demi is amazing.

ihavejonasfever said:

Seriously, demi haters? I really didn’t think they existed. Well, there’s a reason both of those women are up there: THEY ARE CLASSY. People, who bitch and moan about stupid reasons they don’t like celebrities who are constantly called “bitches” or “annoying”, need to take a lesson from these actually classy, proper ladies. They’re in the place they are because they have a good reason to be.

amen.

GROSS. DEMI LOOKS SO UGLY THERE. LIKE A 50 YEAR OLD HAG

• Caitylinrox

Omgsh as of this moment i freakin luv kim k!!! gosh she is so freakin right its crazy demi is so talented and kind and funny and ppl dont see that and its like ppl call her boring for not being “edgy” (trampy) like miley but yet since she likes black and goes to parties on holidays with her close friends she is a bad influence. im so thank ful kim gets it and im not the only one!

These celebrities always say they are happy with curves etc but always seem to be working out and trying to loose weight – mixed messages there.

She wants Joe to see how grown up she is so she can **** him again. Kim gave her pointers.

• jackie.r.

Hahaha.
    WOW.

• 12345

demi is gorgeous!!!!!!

• Emily

Through my eyes Demi is amazing, and beautiful. and I think Miley is too…im not trying to bring anyone down.

whats so great about kim. and demis not even curvy.

• JonasXx

Love Kimmy K:D

• peacenlove

Don’t get me wrong I like Demi too it’s just annoying when Demi fans of all people try to criticize Miley when Demi’s not saint either.

they think that bringing miley down will make demi look better its the same with selenas fans too

• sayWHAT

kim said:
    the age thing i bet she is thinking about miley

or she is thinking about robot Selena,she is as 12 years old

__________

IA! miley dresses like all the teens i know… selena on the other hand dresses like all the 12 year olds or grannys i know ;)

the age thing i bet she is thinking about miley

Idk why she would be talking when her sister looks like a 23 year old hoochie posing on the beach in her latest modeling picture.

the age thing i bet she is thinking about miley

Idk why she would be talking when her sister looks like a 23 year old hoochie posing on the beach in her latest modeling pictures.

• sayWHAT

mileyluver15 said:
    yayay love them! i love there bodies and them !! there great role modesl i dont want to look up to somebody like selena gomez whos stick skinny and acts like shes perfect and has never made a mistake in her life well demi and selena have and there my role models

___________

miley > selena :)

• bluesfan3410

I love both of them!

Fuck people can’t you stay ONE fucking day without comparing ANY of them?? i mean THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER AND IF YOU DONT FUCKING REALIZE THAT, THEN YOU NEED GLASSES!! :I

TO the person who says the Selena has NEVER made mistake in her life….excuse me but are you around Selena ALL the time?? no then stfu because maybe she DOES and if you didn’t knew ALL HUMANS MAKE MISTAKES the thing is that she doesn’t make them public!

to the girl that says that Miley’s a slut, hoe or whatever…first of, are you her?? no then stfu why? because its her life
    and if she wants to dress like that ITS HER NOT YOU! personally i think she is gorgeous and i love her style !

to the girl saying Demi dresses like an emo
    sorry but you’re WRONG Demis style is gorgeous, has CLASS and is COLORFUL. She is a great role model ! And she DOES have incredible curves!

• juicebx

bbbut she has no curves.so confused rn.

the age thing i bet she is thinking about miley

& by sister I meant her little siter Kendal in case anyone was confused.

Demi’s such a Kim K suckup. Oh shut it, besides everyone knows Kim’s favorite Disney girl is frenemy Selena Gomez. She even said it back then in 2009.

• sayWHAT

lets all gather up on the selena post above :)

• demi is my girl crush

beautiful ladies.

• peacenlove

sayWHAT said:
    lets all gather up on the selena post above :)

lol

• dreamingALOUD

‘Unique style’ Oh please black hair and emo clothes are hardly a unique style. XD

Beautiful :)

• juicebx

lol, mte.

Okay. I don’t understand why everyone compares Miley and Demi when they’re completely different from each other.. Okay listen, I do LOVE Demi and Miley! But it’s getting annoying that people hate Miley just because she’s different..

I’m their huge fans, but I don’t like Selena much, I don’t know why. But she’s a good role model for kids..

And also, here’s a compliment for Demi and Miley..

Miley is a good role model for teens and older people, and Demi is a good role model for girls and teens! :)

I seriously hope Demi gets out of Disney ASAP, but I know she’s not going to be there forever.. I think she’ll leave Disney anytime now..

Well since Miley got out of Disney unexpectly. Then that will be the same as Demi.

I love those girls so much! They mean alot, but it’s annoying that people have to judge Miley in a negative way :\

I think Joe and Demi will do fine tonight. I think they are ready to come out of the closet again. So they will be very friendly. Here we go!

• sayWHAT

i think that miley is getting out in a very smart way because she is reaching for an older audience but yet still hanging on to the younger ones by doing another season of HM and wings and girls wanna have fun. i think she is very smart.

• hithere

they are both GORGEUS and i love what kim said, it was so cute. I totally agree with all. And i hate people who hate on demi,saying that she is fat. Its so…pathetic.

• dreamingALOUD

Oh yeah I can totally see my 71 year old nanna singing can’t be tamed while dancing around a pole in front of all her grandchildren. (Y)

• hithere

HSM 2 on tv!!! Haha cute

• Enough you twats

Gosh you guys are dumb.
    She was implying that on Miley Cyrus, Taylor Momsen, and all of the other girls dressing up like hookers on and offstage.
    Not trying to completely bash them but open your eyes please!
    &she isn’t implying Selena either.
    Selena dresses conservatively, that’s not to be mistaken for granny. She prides herself on not being like the other Disney girls trying to show off their bodies.
    SELF.RESPECT.
    Get it through your heads people.
    And for the record, not all teen girls dress like skanks. I dont know where YOU GUYS are living, but to every skanky girl, there are at least three more girls that dress respectively.
    RME

• natjbguitargirl

kim kardashian always has the cute bf’s demi does sometimes

• hithere

HSM 2 on tv!!! Haha cute

Older as in young adults. Stop being annoying you know that what that person meant.

now i love both girls . why cant demi get a box office movie role ?

i love swac

love love love them . demi , kim AND miley are such great role models .

kim looks good here . and demi is a beautiful girl but not here =) i love both of their bodies

• simplygood

“Demi Is Age Appropriate & Unique” was she trying to say “Demi Is Not Like Miley C”?… just sayin:)

Chris Brown is following Demi Lovato & Kim K on twitter =)

demi has grown on me over the past weeks .

• simplygood

hahah lol.. agree.

• Hisgirlfriday

I deff agree that they’re both really stylish but why does Kim always say things like “You don’t have to be skinny” and “I’ve had to struggle with not being skinny” cause uh, yeah…shes really skinny.

• xJonasXCandyx

SMH at some of the comments on this post.

• Chad Cooper

Chad Dylen Cooper the star of Meckenzie Falls says “Stay away from ma laddyy! Peace out suckkkeeeer”

• suckit

Chad Dylen Cooper Says “Stay away from ma’ ladyyy!!!… Peace out suckkkeeeer!”

i love him and that show

• NickjFTW

Ugghh I forgot to watch the sonny and hm last night. Were they good?

• natjbguitargirl

demi’s gonna be on the do something awards tonight

• nicole

It’s so hard to look to Kim K as someone who wants girls to embrace their natural body and curves. She endorses a diet pill, that’s setting a good example for young girls???? But she has great syle.

O_o

• suckit

demi’s gonna be on the do something awards tonight

there’s a do something award???what channel??

• natjbguitargirl

there’s a do something award???what channel??

___

vh1 it comes on all night

• xJonasXCandyx

demi’s gonna be on the do something awards tonight
    ____
    Yes,and Jonas are too.

• suckit

hook up? Uh..

ikr who did she hook up with

curves? Demi has no curves whatsoever.

• suckit

• xJonasXCandyx

demi’s gonna be on the do something awards tonight
    ____
    Yes,and Jonas are too.
    i MUST see that i wanna c how they act around each other
    _____
    Me too.But I don’t know what time its on
    -_-

• ihavejonasfever

• ihavejonasfever

• girl crush mileyyyyy

hey. i jsut read this.

• Chanel13_

I get what you saying but hell no demi nor kim is classy Taylor swift and selena gomez are classy

• NickjFTW

Uhh, no.

• Muffett98

Both two beautiful ladies! <333

Demi is amazing. I’m so happy someone relevant like Kim said that about her, because it’s just so true. One thing Demi has that Miley doesn’t – sense. Demi has such an awesome style which is different from everyone else’s, she’s fierce and confident yet is completely able to remain true to her fans and do her job of being a role model. Classy, smart and talented, you go, Demi!

• NickjFTW

Jul 19, 2010 @ 04:00 pm
    Muffett98 said:
    Both two beautiful ladies! <333

Ahh love your icon!!!

• suckit

i MUST see that i wanna c how they act around each other

I couldn’t be around Joe if i was Demi…Bad things…:P

what bad things??

• PurdyAmberSixx

Kim is really pretty :)
    Demi…not so much…

it’s on at 9/8c on VH1

kim classy hahahaha the bitch made a sex tape

• Fiona

<3 Kim K

Miley = senseless, classless ho with little self respect

Demi = classy, unique and a great role model

• suckit

who saw inception and was it good??

• ;)

Miley = senseless, classless ho with little self respect

Demi = classy, unique and a great role model

Yep cuz cutting yourself & running around boning only guys who are 20+ is a GREAT rolemodel

• biebgirl

have u ben telling people lies NICKFTW?

I can’t stand Demi at all….but gotta admit she has a really good style…and tbh she doesn’t look good in that photo….anyways shes pretty

• suckit

Miley = senseless, classless ho with little self respect

Demi = classy, unique and a great role model

well sorry she doesn’t act like a disney robot

This chick is only famous cuz she let Ray J skeet in you & film it. Who the fuck does she think she is?

Miley = senseless, classless ho with little self respect

Demi = classy, unique and a great role model

well sorry she doesn’t act like a disney robot

Neither does Miley.

• NickjFTW

Jul 19, 2010 @ 04:10 pm
    biebgirl said:
    have u ben telling people lies NICKFTW?

Oh, it’s you again.

miley cyrus has curves too .

nice choice demi . <3

they both have an awesome style =)

Demi a role model?

Maybe that’s why so many teenies cut themselves, drink till they puke,suck face with guys (and more0 snort and suck like an electrolux vacuum. Sorry, ther’s an old saying. You can’t turn a sow’s ear into a silk purse.

• Anonymous22

sorry but demi doesn’t have curves so i don’t know what she is talking about. she’s as flat as her hair ,

• Superkico

first comment!

• iaskedtaylorx3

Miley = senseless, classless ho with little self respect

Demi = classy, unique and a great role model

well sorry she doesn’t act like a disney robot

Neither does Miley.
    ___

The only Disney robot is Selena, & i think shes about to crack any minute now.

& if Miley is a “sensless,classless hoe” & Demi “runs around boning 20 year olds” Then I wouldnt have it any other way, because i love Miley&Demi just the way they are :)

• Kristeels

They are both beautiful (:
    and I like their style!

Curves is just a nicer way of saying fat with a big ass!! Kim K is famous for what?

• Superkico

and about this topic, yeah…….no.

Miley = senseless, classless ho with little self respect

Demi = classy, unique and a great role model

well sorry she doesn’t act like a disney robot

Neither does Miley.
    ___

The only Disney robot is Selena, & i think shes about to crack any minute now.

• biebsoulmate

FUCKED UP PIC!!!!!!!!

*not a

• Cheapbracelets.

I really can’t stand Demi anymore.

She USED to be different and unique, but I think fame fucked her up.

• Superkico

I feel you on that one.

• hottiegirl

oh demi i love u
    she is funny and real ,but her tweets r very annoying
    but what’s up wid kim ,
    justin , jonas than demi i guess she too old 4 them

• xJonasXCandyx

I love their style.

• suckit

i like some of demi’s outfit but i love her

• NickjFTW

Hey biebsoulmate, remember me?

Seems we have a difference of opinion here and what and who is classy. Whilst Kim and Demi are both attractive I would not consider either of them anywhere close to being classy.

• MIMIBRAZIL