Lisa Veronica, ‘Found This Old Pic Of Joe!’

wgewgwegeghh
wgehrhrhrhr

• okGo

actually , i was first ;) .

• RiNiO

awwwwwwwwww so adorable…..

• suckit

all of em look better back than than now. i miss kevin with strait hair he was so cute with it
    ———————————————
    suits him better , eh ?

that was the only time i thought it was cute

———————————————
    suits him better , eh ?

that was the only time i thought it was cute
    ———————————————
    same .

• -Hibz-

• -Hibz-

Nice icon, elliesaur.

• RiNiO

-Hibz- said:

——————-
    Same here :-(( I only knew them back there from Youtube videos….

• tess

joe was so cute but SO THIN! hes all ripped now. yum

• Disdain

Cute! :)

• suckit

• SoRawSUgAr

hmm wat to change me icon to?????

• -Hibz-

Jul 19, 2010 @ 08:46 am
    RiNiO said:
    -Hibz- said:

——————-
    Same here :-(( I only knew them back there from Youtube videos….
    Yeah, it’s like.. I saw American Dragon on TV and was like ‘who on earth are they?’.. But I remember thinking Joe had some swag goin on. Lmao.
    But after that I just kinda shrugged it off and went through a phase where I was obsessed with msn. All I did was chat on the computer. Haha. Then I got sick if it a little and started watching tv more and I saw them again and was like “Oh, I remember those guys.. No way!” cause they were all big by that time.

My friends weren’t impressed. Haha.

Sorry, long comment.

• biebgirl

i livedin the year 3000 not much to say but they live underwater but there great great great grand daughter was 2 fine

• -Hibz-

Jul 19, 2010 @ 08:49 am
    suckit said:

• suckit

• star19

AWW. Those were the days..

• suckit

the 1st time was when i saw them in that year 3000 song
    I saw American Dragon on DC but I never looked into who they were… DAMMIT >.< I really regret it. Haha. -=—- i misss american dragon good show ———————————- oh dear . my brother was madly obsessed with that show . —- did u watch it??? ——————- who didn’t ? ;)

• suckit

yep. and now disney is fucked up

• -Hibz-

Jul 19, 2010 @ 08:58 am
    suckit said:

yep. and now disney is fucked up
    ———————————
    same with nick .
    i miss all that , the amanda show , and drake and josh .

• suckit

the 1st time was when i saw them in that year 3000 song
    I saw American Dragon on DC but I never looked into who they were… DAMMIT >.< I really regret it. Haha. -=—- i misss american dragon good show ———————————- oh dear . my brother was madly obsessed with that show . —- did u watch it??? — I never really watched it. I meant that I had seen the JB clip for it’s theme song. Haha. —— oh they sang the theme song???

• suckit

yep. and now disney is fucked up
    ———————————
    same with nick .
    i miss all that , the amanda show , and drake and josh

true but i like spongbob icarly and victorious

yep. and now disney is fucked up
    ———————————
    same with nick .
    i miss all that , the amanda show , and drake and josh

true but i like spongbob icarly and victorious
    ————————————-
    spongebob’s classic . i’m not a huge iCarly or victorious fan . though iCarly does have it’s funny moments .

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

<333

• RiNiO

ok I wrote this in the other post too but I really want you to answer me.
    I just realize that “Critical” in the 0:39 and later sounds like “release me” from Agnes..
    Is it just me???? :-O
    Please check it!!

• MARIA ME TA MAYRA

RiNiO said:

ok I wrote this in the other post too but I really want you to answer me.
    Is it just me???? :-O
    Please check it!!
    ——————————————–

Indeed……….It is the same song…. oh for rotting christ say!!!!!!!!!! they can’t right a song….????

• whatsernamegigi

I wish I was into them then. I remember when SOS was on Disney Channel and my little brother goes “Gianna, do you think they’re cute?”

• RiNiO

MARIA ME TA MAYRA said:

——————————–
    Maria!!!! I missed you!!! How are you???
    I was just askikng if it was the same music but I do believe that they can write songs and pretty good songs… and for rotting christ say??? Lmao how you come up with all these things????

• PurdyAmberSixx

a few years ago, when i first saw them i thought they were Asian XD haha

First? ‘Cept I’m only an anon haha :)

• RiNiO

MARIA ME TA MAYRA said:

OH Whatever you say………… and you know that i can’t only the word jesus because
    i hope you remember my darkest past…when me and some others were going to the mountains kill chickens and were drinking their blood
    ———————————

*scared* Who you really are maria me ta mayra???
    Are you a vegeterian vampire or something???
    Come to my home if you dare… we have plenty of onions muahaha….

• suckit

your icon’s cute btw . :D
    ____________________
    Thankyou. :D
    I like yours, too! I love Britney. (:
    —————————————
    thanks :D
    i’m a huge brit brit fan . ;)

• MARIA ME TA MAYRA

RiNiO said:

*scared* Who you really are maria me ta mayra???
    Are you a vegeterian vampire or something???
    Come to my home if you dare… we have plenty of onions muahaha….
    ——————————————-
    Maria me ta mayra is just my nickname….
    I came from the deep hell and my hobbies are to torture my slaves…”play” with my slaves… eat little girls and little boys…my favourite recipe is “child with chilly and pasta”
    Strangers call me Maria me ta mayra but my friends like you just call me Lucifer!!!

P.S I love onions especially with this delicious recipe…mmmmmmm
    And of course i will visit your home… When your time will comme…….MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!(evil laughing)

Too adorable! Joe is always crazy, open, and so refreshing.

• Becca.

That’s about the same time I became a fan of them <3
    Look at Joe and Kevin, so young! I think it’s adorable :) Everything’s changed since then, but I still think they’re amazing! And they’re cute even now :-)
    Haha, and Nick creeping in the background.

• Becca.

******

Same here :)

• Andreiita

I SEE NICK’S SMILE :)

• Anon

Anonymous1 said:
    awww…i stumbled across them on the internet when they looked like this. i thought nick was so adorable, i just wanted to pinch his cheeks. they didn’t even have a single out when i found them and i thought they would just be another one of those little bands i like but no one knows about…so glad to say that i was wrong :)
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

haha ohh joseph.
    he has definatley grown up.
    he is georgus now.

• hithere

haha cute

• RiNiO

MARIA ME TA MAYRA said:

You loser OU I am not spamming ughhhhh!
    p.s I love onions
    ————————–
    LOL and by the way in my comment I wanted to write garlic not onions sorry….

• RiNiO

JONASforCANADA said:

I first saw them when poor unfortunate souls came out I didn’t like them at first but I thought the lead singer was cute haha.
    ————————–
    Let me guess…you still think that the lead singer is cute huh???

• Stranger Then Fiction

i swear these veronica chick have a crush on joe. do they not see nick and kevin in the background? lol

Her name is Lisa ORIGLIASSO not Lisa VERONICA

• Anonymous1

• superJOEman

Oh my Asian Joseph. <3
    He looks super thin in that picture! haha.
    Now, he’s super buff! <3

• MaryMary

First, it’s Origliasso, not Veronica.
    & second, I love them to death but I miss these Veronicas. They changed :/ and Jess got like a zillion tattoos now :P

• MARIA ME TA MAYRA

RiNiO said:

*scared* Who you really are maria me ta mayra???
    Are you a vegeterian vampire or something???
    Come to my home if you dare… we have plenty of onions muahaha….
    ———————————–
    Maria me ta mayra is just my nickname………I came from the deep hell and my hobbies are to torture my slaves… ^play^ with my slaves, eat little boys and my favorite recipe is child with chilly and pasta. Strangers call me maria me ta mayra but my friends like you just call me Lucifer…
    p.s. I love onions especially with this delicious recipe! and ofcourse I will visit your home when your time will come muhahaha (evil lauphing)

• MARIA ME TA MAYRA

You loser OU I am not spamming ughhhhh!
    p.s I love onions

• JONASforCANADA

I remember that Music Video i was all like can they take this annoying junk off so i can get back to watching the show. Now i regret that and when Time For Me To Fly was on the end credits of Aquamarine i was like okay a Girl Band that called Jonas Brothers interesting now i regret thinking that because how amazing i think they are.

I even watch the Poor Unfortunate Souls all the time now i could have been obsessed since the beginning

haha ,
    i remember when poor unfortunate soulds came on . it was the first time i ever saw them . my sister goes , “my friend got to meet them !” i’m like , who cares ? and now .. everyone does . D:

• RiNiO

whatsernamegigi said:

———————————–
    When SOS had came to my country I was asking if someone knows that or if someone knows the Jonas Broters and everyone was like “no , who the hell are they???” Then I forgot about the song and I remember it again when the show JONAS came…. what a pity… :-((

• AlwaystheTruth

awww when Joe was so crazy, Kevin had the straigh hair and Nick the afro… that brings me so many memories. I was obsessed with them

• MARIA ME TA MAYRA

RiNiO said:

Maria!!!! I missed you!!! How are you???
    ——————————————–

OH Whatever you say………… and you know that i can’t only the word jesus because

• okGo

at first i thought he had a boner .

• okGo

haha , kevin looks asian in the background .

• okGo

wow , first and second . where is everyone ?

• Farrah

first.
    awesome.
    joe looks better now.
    thats what i personally think.;.

• biebgirl

thats cute when i find my password than that’ll be my icon