Selena, ‘Duet W/ Justin Bieber Is A Dream’

selena-justin-duet

Will two of the most popular current teen powerhouses Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez record a duet? Justin had revealed he was hoping to do a duet with her. Selena responded to M Magazine about Justin’s duet desire:

I would love that! Yeah, I’ll probably ask him if he wants to. He’s really busy, especially since he’s on tour, which I totally understand. I love that kid so much. He has definitely been an inspiration to me in many ways.

Justin has become one of my best friends. So doing a duet together would be a dream come true for both of us. I think it would be so much fun, hopefully it will happen!’

• ILY NICK

lols that would be interesting…

• p

FIRST!!!!

• dendouna

FIRST!!!!!!

i love love love selena so much. like, SO much. but her sappy responses are so annoying. “it’s like a dream come true” “he’s an inspiration” …like really? not every friend in my life has taught me something or shown me something or become an “inspiration” to me..

• xJonasXCandyx

Yes to the NO!!

• oneofakindxo

aw that’d be cute haha.

• biebsoulmate

the bitch cant sing

• oneofakindxo

Yes to the NO!!

……what?

• _Tiger_

Go for it.

lol, two of the most popular teens, ummm, by two you mean Justin Bieber and his ego?

• bluesfan3410

I love both of them so I think it would be good.

• crystalxoxo

hmm , that would be interestinq .

• jess.

Oh God. Well I love Selena, not so much a Justin fan.. but I’d probably still check it out.

• MizzJ

If they did a duet 2gether i wouldnt b able 2 tell which was selena or justin.she sings low and he sings high- TO HIGH!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I love both of them so I think it would be good.
    i love miley’s eyes on your icon.

• biebsoulmatte

hahahaha thats funny justin and his ego. u got me on the ground.
    lmao

• biebsoulmate

yes to the no means ‘hell ya im with u, hell no’

• MizzJ

L0L

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lol I swear shes obsessed with him

How is selenA a powerhouse. And why would u hav a 16 yr old pop moron as ur idol? She’s getting to old for this.

• tru

yaya you’re right :D

• biebsoulmate

selena has a crush on justin but i’ll make sure she wont get him.
    as she said b4 i love messing with guys feelings and bieber is really soft inside when it comes 2 love

• ericabbyx22

LMAO!

• ;)

Everyone is her best friend & everything is her dream. She is so damn annoying when she speaks.

• ericabbyx22

If Bieber was older and taller they would probably date.

• xJonasXCandyx

Miley’s missing Nick
    Is there hope for them?
    ..lol

• oneofakindxo

Yea bcuz someone already did an amazing duet with ur “man” or did u forget that when u deleted the b4 the storm tweet

My response to reading that excerpt was “urgh!”….

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ericabbyx22 said:

If Bieber was older and taller they would probably date.

________________

Lmfao she said that, well the older bit

LMFAOOOOOOOO

OCEANUP??? ARE YOU OK???? IT’S REALLY YOU??
    you always use the niley things dont you???
    the tipical oceanup title would be like “MILEY really misses NICK and want him back”

BTW who cares selena plans with justin LOL …. = BOOOOORING much ???

• CLOWIE

biebsoulmate said:

CLOWIE u sound like me talking minus the justin bieber part

You’re kidding right? Justin FUCKIN bieber Soulmate! haha It’s the best thing i ever heard… He don’t even know that u exist!

• LEXIE

I JUST HATE THEM BOTH
    FUKING DISNEY STARS

Wow what Selena fans are you talking about? They’re not mellow, they’re obsessed with criticizing Miley.

More like Miley fans are quick to bash Selena because they know deep down that Hollywood is not liking Miley’s new image and how she lost some fans because of it. #TRUE STORY.

• .Smile.

picstoburn said:

good for her.

Whos that in ur icon ? :/

• itsglam

_____
    LOL. STFU. Miley fans bash Selena AND Selena fans bash Miley.

• A

OH PLEASE JUST LEAVE THOSE FUCKIN TEENS! THEY’RE ALL CRAP, SOUNDS LIKE CRAP, LOOK LIKE CRAP, TALK LIKE CRAP ( ESPECIALLY MILEY CYRUS)

• Estefania…

wow now it turns on a Miley hate post, please leave her alone, please.

• Estefania…

leave Miley alone you are the crap, sorry.

LOL. STFU. Miley fans bash Selena AND Selena fans bash Miley.

Bitch, you STFU. You have to be a retard not to see that. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, ass. I think that person was saying how Miley STANS bash Selena MOST OF THE TIME FOR NO REASON AND FOR STUPID SHIT, and I agree.

• picstoburn

good for her.

• peacenlove

oh god NO

thank God it’s him and not Nick! I’m more interested in that article at the bottom about Miley missing Nick!! this shouldve been about that

Selena is desparate for someone to notice her. Really recording with this kid wouldn’t be the answer. Shouldn’t be too hard though. They both sing high notes. They both need autotune. And neither can really dance. They both have moments where there music is actually pleasant. Her ego apparently is getting to be as big as his.

• biebsoulmate

WOW HOLD THE FUCK UP I GAVE U A COMPILMATE AND U INSULT ME GTFO BITCH!!
    THAT WAS RUDE AND YES I HAVE CERTAIN THINGS HE IS LOOKING 4 BUT IM NOT OBSESSED LIKE FUCK SELENA HERE SO JUST OOOOOO CLAM DOWN BIEBSOULMATE CLAM THE HELL DOWN.
    watch who u talking 2 CLOWIE!!!

• CupcakezLover

ericabbyx22 said:

That would be an interesting song, but seriosuly FUCK YOU guys for always bashing her. -_- It’s the ONLY reason why Selena fans start to hate on Miley, YOU HATE ON SELENA FOR NO REASON first.

I feel the Selena fans are more mellow(except BAMF), but they do bash Miley a bit.

‘miley’s missing nick’ LOLLLLLL
    I bet they will talk about the ‘full circle’ thing
    old news old news….

• shejamin

i cannot wait for the justin tour!!! and cannot wait to see vita chambers!!

watch >> amazing as usual

Selena used Nick for publicity and then she dumped him when she didn’t need him anymore and now she’s clinging onto Justin!

okay
    selena and justin
    two girls singing
    great

omg miley missing nick? Hahaha
    Nileyyyyy !

• CupcakezLover

LEXIE said:

I would take your ipod and slam it on the floor
    Haha, you should see what kind of autotuned shit is on my ipod. :)

• itsglam

Fine. I want a Miley/Bieber duet too.

Uhm, Nick used Selena. Why do you think she didn’t give a fuck when they broke up? Nick always starts ‘ARE THEY DATING’ rumors to keep him in the media. Don’t get shit twisted -_-

• Jason

I’m a Miley and Selena fan. It’s definitely a 2 way street. Miley fans don’t always start things, it is Selena fans too sometimes. Don’t put all of the blame on one side.

It’s sorta true, there would be stans that bash a Selena post because she’s “boring” or “she can’t sing” and it’s just so stupid. I mean the girl is living out her dream and they just slam her. So much judgment for someone they don’t even know. I’m not really a big fan of Miley but I don’t bash her. It’s sickening how everyone on this site just kisses Miley’s ass and thinks she the originator to everything so that if Selena or Demi or another chick does something, they are quick to say “SHE’S COPYING MILEY!!” The idiots on this site… ugh -_-

——————

six months ago it was so different on here :|

• Jason

————————

oh god please leave Nick out of this shit

STOP BASHING BOTH GIRLS OR THE

DUH NAH NUH NAH NAH

CYBERPOLICE!!!!!!

ARE GONNA TRACK YOU DOWN AND THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Justin and [b] MILEY [b/] already PLANNED a duet. And now Selena wants one, too?!! God, I’m sick of this! DO NOT call it a coincidence because it’s NOT! Selena’s PATHETIC! she wants to play every game Miley’s good at! -__-

• Sophieee

Sounds like a Nightmare to me.

• MizzJ

Eh, i quess that if you want 2 make people go deaf let them listen 2 selena or justin.

• lovedemilovato

Oh no.

• iloveyouux

TWITTER. IS. OVER. CAPACITY. D:

• biebsoulmate

i dont know what that anonymous person meant but im not sayin that hes my man just mentioning that she likes 2 mess with boys feelings and thats not right so just because she likes him she can have a chance 2 go out with him and thats not going 2 happen

Seems like everytime there is a new teen star Selena becomes friends with someone she becomes obsessed with them and never stop talking about them. She is SO creepy & clingy.

damnnnn….selena stay away from justin

This!

• ericabbyx22

oceanup and boring are synonyms right now.

• xJonasXCandyx

”Demi’s saying boooo to boys”
    haha

• lovedemilovato

THIS.

she is going to ruin the song!! with her fucking voice

• LEXIE

I can’T believe this SHIT….those too freaking clowns don’t know how to sing if you call it music then you should be deaf.
    Justin bieber and selena what ever shoudn’t even be called artist their freaking disney child who want fame and for some reason some stupid fans like them. THE BIEBER FEVER MUST BE OVER or else people will die everywere
    PLEASE JUST PLEASE DONT MAKE THAT DUO HAPPEN MY HEARS WILL BLEED
    THX LEXIE

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

xJonasXCandyx said:

”Demi’s saying boooo to boys”
    haha

_____________

“+ Her revenge haircut” ;)

• jess.

Hmm. Getting off this post. Too much hate. That sucks. Anyway, goodbye.

bsoulmate said:

Selena is a maneater.

People who like Miley aren’t the only ones who don’t like Selena you know.

• ericabbyx22

This chick is so weird.
    I feel like she’s the kind of girl who will call you 25 times asking why you didn’t answer text.

• BananaMontana

A duet by those two would cause the auto-tune to explode.

• CupcakezLover

As bad as a Selena/Justin duet sounds, it will probably be one of those catchy ‘guilty pleasure’ songs that will be most played on my ipod.

• ericabbyx22

never let you go is my favorite bieber song (:

• .Smile.

xJonasXCandyx said:

”Miley’s missing Nick”
    Is there hope for them?
    ..lol

I was just gonna say “Miley missing Nick? Surprised OU didn’t post that” Lol.
    I wanna read that ! lool ! OU would probably capitalize the missing part though :)
    ‘Miley MISSING Nick?’
    and then underneath it would probably say,
    ‘Do YOU miss Niley?’
    Omg.. I spend WAAAY too much time on OU :)

• CLOWIE

EW…
    Both of them are crap… I Hate Justin Bieber but if i had to choose between Him and Selena ( for the best singer), Justin Bieber would win. But normally in the real music industry they’re not singer.

Selena sing, act and have her own clothing line ( just for the money) she can’t sing… Her acting is… poor.

SO if they do a duet, i don’t care it would sound like a lullaby for children

• CLOWIE

HAHA LEXI LOVE YAAAAAA I’M ur FAN #1 !!!!!!! hahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahaha seriously ur the bestttttt

i think i qet youu. . . . . . do youu mean shes tryinq to be the biqqest star in the world or somethinq. .? byy qettinq the ones that are BIG riqht now off the list. .??

Yeah kind of. She always seems to become friends with whoever is ‘hot’ at the moment and uses then associates herself with them so that ppl who like them will know who she is and she becomes more famous.

If this duet happens, RIP good music…seriously with all the crap nowadays

• .Smile.

_Tiger_ said:

Go for it
    ‘O’ !!!! You didnt do your little *Cyber Police* thingy :'(

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

‘Miley MISSING Nick?’
    and then underneath it would probably say,
    ‘Do YOU miss Niley?’
    Omg.. I spend WAAAY too much time on OU :)
    —–v
    me too i am obsessed with this site more in summer because i have nothing to do.

• JujuBieberLova XoX

LEXIE said:

PLEASE JUST PLEASE DONT MAKE THAT DUO HAPPEN MY HEARS WILL BLEED
    THX LEXIE

HEY bitch don’t be so rude! Justin bieber’s the BEST and selena is MY role model if you wanna hate, go away

• LEXIE

I would take your ipod and slam it on the floor

• LEXIE

go cry to bieber… OH wait he dosen’t EVEN know you
    mothafucka hore

• LEXIE

then go cry to BIEBER wait HE DOSEN’T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE HAHAHAHA
    mothafucker hore

• Hilary

Oh please NO.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I think m is trying to make something between miley and nick. It always seems as though the moment her and liam are happy someone is trying to bring them down. What Miley and Liam can’t be happy together, if she wanted Nick back she would have done it by now and she wouldn’t go around saying she loves and misses Liam. I think Miley and Selena are great but this whole Selena/Bieber duet thing is just a stupid idea but if they do do it, it’s not going to be like they actually wrote the song. So who is going to care when the whole duet thing is over no one.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Keep dreaming.
    No JK, if they do a duet, Justin will notice she doesnt sing:) No offense really, I mean I love her, but lets be honest, her singing is… ugh.

• JBieberFan

ummm shes just truin to get in his pants lol jk jk..but i wouldnt listen to this song..i love justin to death but selena would just kill the song lol

FIRST!!!!!

1st!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i will like a Justin and Selena duet. it will probably be my favorite song.

FIRST!!!!

• hotlikemexico

Selena Gomez and Bustin Jieber in the same song = hairless cats being brushed with sand paper. JS.

———————-
    OMG LMAO!!!!!!!!! true and hilarious

• biebsoulmate

ooooooo hell no!!

FIRST!!!!

• Tiffany Dalmeida

First!!!!!!

FIRST!!!

• kate

Of course it would be a dream come true, Selena’s life goal is to mooch off every teen star there she possibly can.

Jonas, check
    Taylor S, check
    Taylor L, check
    Bieber, check

NILEY! OMG what does it say?

An inspiration?! Ok like everybody is an inspiration to “Selena Gomez”, seriously CUT THE CRAP AND BE REAL!

• vonvonbon

wow

• Boooo*

youu kno i personally dont hate Selena Gomez but idk it would be cool but i feel that Selena thinks shes all that..thats the only thing i dont like about her and yuup i agree she needs to stop obbssesing over Bieber.

• biebsoulmate

CLOWIE u sound like me talking minus the justin bieber part

• lilly .

never let you go is my favorite bieber song (:

mines too ! & Up .

• .Smile.

‘Miley MISSING Nick?’
    and then underneath it would probably say,
    ‘Do YOU miss Niley?’
    Omg.. I spend WAAAY too much time on OU :)
    Snap ! LOL !

• CLOWIE

LEXIE JTE LOVE GRAVE

BananaMontana said:

A duet by those two would cause the auto-tune to explode.

LOL true

• Estefania…

I prefer a duet with Miley and Biebs. Its like Justin wants a duet with everybody, last month he said he wanted to make a love song for Miley and then sing it with her.

• okGo

fingers crossed .

• hottiegirl

hahah , wow i cant even imagin that !!
    selena ( boring )+ justin( crazy)=????
    selena is voice is soo soft and justin already sound like a girl , what a song cant wait lool

• Fiona

I think Selena has a serious case of Bieber Fever :P

• mimi

THIS

I completely agreed with the first comment. I thought I was the only one noticing but I guess more and more people are noticing what selena is doing.Probably why she lost so many good friend on disney she used them.

• urluvismydrugg

no no no. PLEASE don’t selena.

• LEXIE

IT WOULD SOUND SHABBY

• BirthdayCake

I think that would be quite lovely. But when me and Justin duet. It will be much sweeter. ;) Lol.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i think selena has bieber fever ;)

• ericabbyx22

xJonasXCandyx said:

”Miley’s missing Nick”
    Is there hope for them?
    ..lol

I was just gonna say “Miley missing Nick? Surprised OU didn’t post that” Lol.

REALLY OCEANUP????
    LMFAAO I’M SURPRISE THAT YOU DIDN’T USE THE ARTICLE “miley misses nick”

who cares selena plans with justin LOL

• biebsoulmate

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich u understand what i mean, she is obsessed but she is with alot of people and that something she is scared 2 confess