Demi Lovato Missed Sonny Wrap Party

demi-partywrap

Demi chatted with Tiger Beat about why she missed her Sonny With A Chance wrap party: ‘I was so tired that I went to take a nap at like 6 or something I fell asleep for like 15 hours and I was like still in my clothes and my contacts and..

..makeup! I’m throwing another wrap party at my house because I felt so bad and I really didn’t mean it. I don’t want people to think, ‘Oh she didn’t how up to the wrap party.’ I’m gonna throw a little something to make it up to everybody.’

What does being a vegetarian have to do with it?

That’s a lie cause I have slept that long….I slept at 8pm and woke up the next day at 11am!!!

• mileyluver15

• Skylar

Oh haha thanks!! :)
    I can’t wait to see the next season!! Well after this one finishes lol!

• mileyluver15

i dont really get it A WRAP PARTY is a big deal esp if its your show. how could everyone let this happend like her agent and all this stuff. this is soo fishy its not even funny.

• mileyluver15

EvaSnow said:

Maybe if she would work out less, she wouldn’t be so tired. It’s kinda weird. How can you miss a party? Sometimes I have to take a nap but that never takes 15 hours. If this is really true she has some health issues.

i know i agree its really odd.

• biebgirl

haha to busy getting a tan

Old news, and no, Joe didn’t show up.

• EvaSnow

mileyluver15 said:

EvaSnow said:

i know i agree its really odd.
    _________
    Exactly! People could’ve called her. I think it’s just a lame excuse. Even at night I can’t sleep for 15 hours. An average person sleeps for 9 hours per night. So it’s kinda weird that she sleeps so long and nobody noticed it.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

“i was so tired..”
    well maybe you should ease off the excessive workouts. -_-

• GRACiiiE33

I love that picture of her. She looks really good in beanies.

• Skylar

Does that mean that the show is done filming?Or are they talking about the season wrap party?

• Gleekedout

I made $3.50 last night all for watching the do something awards and wrestiling. awesome.

• hithere

love her.. nice pic!

nobody kares bitch

• GRACiiiE33

Skylar said:

The show isn’t done, it was the wrap party for the end of the season. They are having a third season, which I think starts filming in February maybe?

• DavidArchiefan

Learn to spell before you insult someone

• demi is my girl crush

she didnt have anyone to wake her up? i find that odd. but i still looove her.

why Tiffany Thornton, Brandon Mychal Smith or Doug Brochu wont call her to go?
    i guess it wasn’t a good party

• mileyluver15

GRACiiiE33 said:

I love that picture of her. She looks really good in beanies.

i agree she looks great there! idk why shes all a sudden working out shes always been thin has she always been working otu?? because either she just started or shes always been but never tweeted about it ?? idk

DavidArchiefan said:

Learn to spell before you insult someone

Shut the fuck up, hoe.

kareeee

• Chelsea-Rose

I agree with everyone. If Demi was busy doing something else, then say that. We don’t care. But if you really took a 15 hour nap, then you should really ease the workouts.

• demi is my girl crush

did anyone watch the do something awards. if so can you tell me if they showed joes face when she came out.

• DavidArchiefan

How am I an agricultural implement?

Oceanup I know you are creeping ;)

• demi is my girl crush

WHY IS IT SOO FUCKING DEAD HERE?!?!?!?!?!

Gleekedout said:

=====

congrats girl

• EMily

OMG no demi haters! its a miracle!! (:

• GRACiiiE33

mileyluver15 said:

I was wondering the same thing. I’m pretty sure she’s just started. I agree though, she’s very thin. I think it’s healthy to work out, but she’s been over-doing, I think.

Funny how she works out constantly, is a vegetarian and went tanning yesterday, but says girls should love their bodies the way they are. She is such a contradiction of HERSELF! No healthy person takes a 15 HOUR nap! And like, how many, like, times did she say, “like” in that one sentence. Only thing worse is her loud, obnoxious laugh. Disney should have dumped her, but with Miley & Selena not coming back, they are stuck with her ’til they cultivate a new princess. Love JB to death & have seen them many times over the last 3 years, but won’t see them this year just because Demi’s on the tour.

• musiciseverything

How the hell can you sleep for 15 hours? And didn’t she say this over twitter? No need for a post OU.

• okGo

lovatooooooooo
    i love her last name .

yes..ur totally right…people r so stupid these days.

• i’m annoyed

You will make fun of her for being “fat or overweight” then when shes “so tired” you complain about her excessive working out. SO ANNOYING.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i’m annoyed said:

the people who make fun of her for being fat aren’t the same people who get annoyed with all her workouts.
    i’m annoyed with her workouts because i don’t think she needs to be any slimmer.
    -__-

Demi, I think it’s called “passing out”. Lay off the booze and the drugs, girl.

This isn’t news, she tweeted this last week, you post every tweet of Demi like: “i ate chocolate” and when she tweets this that IT IS IMPORTANT,yo don’t post it?. I invite you to OceanUP’s funeral. It’s definitely dead.

• okGo

What does being a vegetarian have to do with it?
    sometimes vegetarians don’t get the proper things they need in their diet .
    it actually can make you more tired .
    my sister used to be tired all the time when she was a vegetarian .
    she’s not anymore , though .

What does being a vegetarian have to do with it?

No one mentioned that?

• musiciseverything

I think she’s working out for tour. But my God, there’s no need to always say it. We get it. You’re eating healthier. Blah, blah, blah. Move on. You’re already skinny enough.

• oxoemmaoxo

She has been annoying me lately.

musiciseverything said:

Get it through your head. Shes NOT working out to get thinner. It’s to get healthier.

Thats probably why shes saying shes doing it. To encourage others. She has a younger fanbase, she can help encourage them.

• xJonasXCandyx

I love that picture.

oxoemmaoxo said:
    She has been annoying me lately.

And, comments like yours have been annoying me lately. Whats your point?

• EvaSnow

musiciseverything said:

____________
    IA

• _liesyoutold

She has been annoying me lately.

mte.

• musiciseverything

I get it, but it’s annoying. I love Demi with everything in me, but she needs to shut up.

• oxoemmaoxo

oxoemmaoxo said:
    She has been annoying me lately.

And, comments like yours have been annoying me lately. Whats your point?

It’s not like i hate her. I still like her, It’s just she has been a hypochrite. When she said that you don’t find love at this age to taylor. Now look how she’s acting about jemi break up.

LEA DEMI ALONE

• xJonasXCandyx

All these comments about Demi working out to much are getting annoying
    -_- Just stfu already.

oxoemmaoxo said:

oxoemmaoxo said:
    She has been annoying me lately.

And, comments like yours have been annoying me lately. Whats your point?

“thats soo weird like why didnt anyone call her or her mom or sister wake her up?!! so weird.” agree!!

• Signorina aNonimo

What am I missing? Their breakup was mutual right?

Signorina aNonimo said:
    What am I missing? Their breakup was mutual right?

It was Joe’s idea to break it off.

• xJonasXCandyx

Yes, people say things they don’t always mean. Holy shit people bother me. Who cares if she said that, maybe she believed it then, but then she came across love, so sue her? People and felings change, it does not make them hypocrite.And, any human being will be upset after losing someone they love. You can’t make fun of someone for how they grief. Demi’s hurt.
    ____
    I second that.

xJonasXCandyx said:
    ____
    I second that.

Thank-you!

She’s like Sportacus from Lazy Town, i think they’re paying her to tweet, in fact, her next tweet will be “this tweet is courtesy of Lazy Town, don’t be lazy, workout like me!!, not only that, you have to tweet everything you do when you workout!! :D i have a big announcemente, i switched Disney for Discovery Kids” “sportacus,watch out your job, im coming for ya”

• Signorina aNonimo

I Wish Demi well. Joe is too young to settle down.

I hope this posts..my other comment wasn’t showing…{:>)

• Signorina aNonimo

Signorina aNonimo said:
    What am I missing? Their breakup was mutual right?

It was Joe’s idea to break it off
    ********************
    Hmmm…Well, if that’s the case..good for him to do it first!

• Moonbeam

How can you miss your own Wrap Party? I don’t get it. I mean if you have a scheduling conflict, okay, but sleep during a wrap party? I don’t know. Maybe she had to sleep of her …

Wrap party ?? her show “sonny with the chance” is over ?

Maybe the went out, she turned her phone off, maybe they thought she needed the sleep. Lots of reasons why no-one would have woken her…

I’ve done that before. After school one day I was so tired so I took a nap from 4pm to 7am…

• Emma

Seriously you guys?
    I can say from experience that if you are tired enough it is quite possible to sleep 15 hours. Personally, I’ve slept 17, and I am perfectly healthy. And everyone who is asking why no one called her, have you considered that maybe she couldn’t hear her phone or didn’t have it with her?
    Don’t criticize her unless you consider all the possibilities.

• EvaSnow

Emma said:

Seriously you guys?
    Don’t criticize her unless you consider all the possibilities.
    ____________
    She took a nap. She didn’t sleep in. She told so on Twitter. But she doesn’t live alone right? So why didn’t anyone wake her up? Or why didn’t she set the alarm clock?

• Emma

I agree!

• memiAndniley

She doesnt really need to work out her body is fine people call her fat cause they are jealous.

• EvaSnow

memiAndniley said:

_____
    Well she’s the person who says that she has “curves”. I also don’t get it. She’s skinny. She’s not fat at all.

@Emma She didn’t sleep in. She took a nap. She told so on Twitter. Plus it’s weird since she doesn’t live alone right? So why didn’t anybody wake her up?

• dearstephh

i sleep for 15 hours or more, & maybe she’s tired. ever think of that smart ones?
    & so what if she works out? SHE DOES IT TO STAY HEALTHY & is basically setting an example for kids to eat healthier.
    she’s vegetarian cuz she dsnt like meat
    & who cares if she tans? goshh.

who cares?

• dearstephh

ohmygosh, your probaly one of the only smart people here. :D well theres alot of smart people here, but you get me :)
    i agree with you.
    its so easy to judge, but its hard to step into her shoes. (:

• Signorina aNonimo

I wish OU would post a Joenas Post! {:>}

15 hour is about 60% of a day. Impossible, i think.

Not impossible.

• lovelyy

I’m so bored and OU is so dead.

NOW THIS GIRL CAN SING..

LOVE HER.

• speakthetruth

guys she is a celebrity she works ever single day and wakes up at ridicoules times in the morning . thats probaly the reason why she was so tired i mean think about it . all we do is wake up, eat, watch t.v, hang out with friends, and get on the computer

• Signorina aNonimo

I want a Joenas Post..and I want it now!
    I hope everyone is well today?!{:>)

Demi is so fake..tell the truth or just shut up!

• EvaSnow

musiciseverything said:

she fell asleep after the dodgers game when she sang the national anthem..thats why she was tired
    _________
    yeah because singing the national anthem at a game is really tiring…..

Whoa dude. Chill out. I agree with you on sleeping for 15 hours is weird, but damn the girl was tired. She works hard everyday. Give her a break.
    _________
    I’m not saying that she can’t take a nap. She DOES work very hard, but I just find it extremely weird how she can take 15 hour nap without anyone noticing it.

• musiciseverything

Okay now I feel bad. Just give Demi break.

• musiciseverything

Yeah I agree. It’s odd. You would think someone would know she wasn’t there.

• urluvismydrugg

i like her outfit in that picture.

• Moonbeam

I already said it in another post. She is preparing for tour. Working out is a part of that. Has nothing to do with the shape of her body. Even Miley went jogging before her wonderworld tour.

• beccaroo

THIS!

ok, its great for demi to work out to get Healthy. But Haters stop hating on her gaderade. She didnt say anything worng. did she ever say somthing that she want to get rid of or somthing about herself!

• michilovato

owh .. I’ve been slept like her seriously .. !! haha .. and after wake up I have a headache . it’s fell sooo bad .. poor demi .. take a rest swettie .. we don’t want you to sick !!

• hithere

FUCKING BORED. i wanna go out, right now.

Then stop complaining and get out the house 2 do something f.u.n (: Jk

WOW everyone is different stupidd…like so wat if she slept in..I HATE IT WEN U GUYS CRITZISE THEIR LIVES ITS NONE OF YOUR FKIN BUISSNESS

well she performs a lot too she must be exhausted

• EvaSnow

• EvaSnow

_________
    Wow I found someone who also takes a 15 hour nap!! That’s amazing!! Because it wasn’t “sleeping in” because we can assume that the party wasn’t in the morning, but in the evening. Plus even if Demi can take a 15 hour nap, it still doesn’t make any sense that nobody waked her up. Nobody called/text her. Like does she live alone?

• EvaSnow

_________
    yeah because singing the national anthem at a game is really tiring…..

• Disdain
      Awww, poor Demi.
    1. musiciseverything

_________
      yeah because singing the national anthem at a game is really tiring…..

2. MrsEfron

old news

3. Anonymous

15 HOUR NAP!!? I’m sorry but that’s very suspicious.

4. Your Love is my Drug

sorry to be random but, BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE THE JUSTIN BIEBER FLASHING PICTURES??

5. ImNotAnnoying3.0

yeah fucking right…I am sorry, but she just didn’t want to go.

6. Kelvin

dont liek the shows..js

7. Your Love is my Drug

CHill out guys, she was probably just hungover.

8. llevitan

1!!!!!

9. Anonymous

that’s good
      that you are going to do another one :)

10. musiciseverything

I WANNA SEE IT TOO!!! I’m dying.

11. Anonymous

15 hour is about 60% of a day. Impossible, i think.

12. Anonymous

ohhh i know the feeling…i miss my prom
      hahahahahaha

13. Anonymous

lov that pic

14. Anonymous

old news OU

15. Anonymous

yeah, sure demi!

16. LoveSemi

ohhhh i love that photo :)

17. LoveSemi

ohhh i know the feeling…i miss my prom
      hahahahahaha

==========================

for real, girl?

18. GRACiiiE33

demi is my girl… said:

They didn’t show his reaction, nor did they show her’s when he was up accepting the awards for ‘Do Something: Musician”.

19. GRACiiiE33

LoveSemi said:

ohhhh i love that photo :)

Me too, btw I like your user name. (:

20. Anonymous

Fell asleep?
      Sure you weren’t jogging??

21. oxoemmaoxo

JONAS LA is #5.
      I thought it wouldn’t do well.
      Proud of them.