Miley Cyrus ‘Furious’ With Taylor Momsen

Sexpot Miley Cyrus is ‘furious’ about Taylor Momsen‘s recent comments about her career, reports Heat: ‘Miley is furious, who wouldn’t be? She thought Taylor was pretty cool until this happened, which has left her totally confused. Taylor is so obviously desperate for fame. I mean, she’s traipsing around town in her underwear, or is that for the love of the music too?

Miley has always had a lot of talent, and Taylor knows it. Taylor still sees her as a threat, which she is, although they’re hardly in the same league. Miley gets a little risky on stage, but she knows that it’s a performance, whereas Taylor doesn’t seem to know where to draw the line. It’s sad, really.’

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Its from Heat magazine -_- The one that said Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian were actually dating

• Aryanna

i think this is bullshit.
    And I don’t think Miley cares..

• TSLove

I’m not saying its true that Miley said that tho.

lies.
    and a fail like you OU

• AskTaylor

Miley could care less what this stupid bitch thinks about her.

Team Miley

Question time: Who would have sex with mario? he is really fucking sexy. I love fat men and his mustache is hot. I would want him to check my “pipes” he is a plumber afterall.

• PurdyAmberSixx

Love Taylor.
    Hate Miley.

• SimplyCT

let’s see some real proof, OU.

Team Miley or Team Taylor

LIES LIES LIES!

• Yo.

I’ll believe it when i hear it from mileys fucking lips,as for this reliable source? BULLSHIT.

5th! And OH SHUT UP MILEY! Love Taylor Momsen!

• Chococatx3

I’m not a supahugediehard Miley fan, but Miley could run circles around Taylor :/ but i honestly don’t think she’d care enough to tell someone that she’s confused about it…unless they’re friends??

• idkMyBFFjill

Taylor’s an older version of Jessi Slaughter. There..i said it.

• Chococatx3

lol, this is like Team Selena vs. Team miley all over again!

hi i am kevin jonas and id like to sell you a car!!!!!!!!!!

• picstoburn

you know how hard i laughed at that xD

• iloveyouux

Why the fuck would Miley care what she thinks? This is bullshit.

• EvaSnow

Although I think that this is fake, I agree with Miley

• peacelovehearts

“Sexpot”?…..smh, Oceanup

& yeah, i would be pretty pissed too -__-

• BIEBGIRL

O O O O SHE DESPREATE FOR FAME?
    MILEY MAKE ME SICK NOW REALLYYOU TRY BEING A SEX SYM. AND SHE TALKING?
    OKAY YA GET MAD

• Moonbeam

LOL at Heat magazine.
    They also claim Miley and Lilo go out to party together.
    SMB.

• realistgangsta

love miley hate taylor

• Timber

“Sexpot Miley Cyrus…”

What does that mean?

• gkd13

psssht like miley cares what that little nobody has to say

• nwa

BIEBGIRL WTF ARE YOU TYPING GIRL GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GO PLAY ON THE PLAYGROUND OR DO WHAT OTHER 11 YR OLDS DO AND LEAVE THE COMPUTER TO THE BIG KIDS OK LITTLE ONE OR DID I WRITE TO BIG FOR YOU AND REPLY IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THE BIG WORDS I’M USING OK

• Sandrine

Jul 20, 2010 @ 12:58 pm

Team Miley or Team Taylor
    ———————-
    fuCK TAYLOR, TEAM MILEY BUT i thin miley couldnt care less bout wat taylor syz, dont believe thiz , i need to hear miley say thix before i believe it. sometimes OU comes up with bullshit liez!!

• SillyyMonsterr

THIS.

Love Miley
    Hate Taylor

she is rude and thinks she’s above people.

ocean up lied a whole bunch of mutha fuckin times how u kno she really said tht so u need to stf in say tht than to hur face bitch

Jul 20, 2010 @ 01:31 pm

she did? did she really audition?

yup she said it in a interview. it would have been really weird if demi got the part.

oh well maybe thats why demi didn’t like miley back when HM came out… how far did demi get in the auditions though?

i was thinking that too. and idk but i think don’t very far though:p demi wanted to do a lot of tv shows but everyone turned her down lol.

I know this sounds too good to be true, but apparently taylor, miley and demi were in the final…Awkward.

weird o_____o
    i’ve never heard that before are you sure they were all in the final?

• harrypotterbitches

lol mkay

• Yo.

Whos that in you’re icon, shes super hawt ;);)
    __________
    Lea Michelle, I absolutely love her

OMG, seriously…i wouldn’t even have guessed, she’s beautiful :) GLEE <3

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Wait..How did you guys know that Demi didn’t like Miley at first?
    But I watched this YT vid of Demi Calling Miley in like ’06 or ’07 but it went to voice mail…

• sayWHAT

JONAS LA album is 3 on iTunes 0_o well good for them and it is a LOT better than last season :)

• NickChicky

i’ve never heard that before are you sure they were all in the final
    —————–

I wonder what it would be like if Demi got that part….haha…(: to me though it seems like the whole shows was written perfectly for miley, even before they added all the country stuff…

• hottiegirl

my school doesn’t start until the end of august. are you in school?
    —————
    no college secound year but it doesnt start till octobor ,
    thats so lucky! do you live in the USA? i do
    no i study in UAE , so r u senior ?

• Chococatx3

ericabbyx22 said:

So did anyone watch the new episode of Degrassi last night?
    I did! I was wierded out with the whole Declan and Fiona thing!Eew…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Yeah, I was surprised :)
    But, It was way better than the last. Happy for them :)

NickChicky said:
    i’ve never heard that before are you sure they were all in the final
    —————–

yeah it wouldn’t be the same miley made the show :)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Jul 20, 2010 @ 01:31 pm

weird o_____o
    i am glad that they choose miley i don’t imagine taylor or demi as hannah montana

• peacelovehearts

sayWHAT said:
    I’m surprised it’s at #3…
    i was guessing more like #30 :p

• ericabbyx22

ericabbyx22 said:

So did anyone watch the new episode of Degrassi last night?
    I did! I was wierded out with the whole Declan and Fiona thing!Eew…

Me too. That was gross. I also don’t like that Spinner and Emma are becoming a couple. I prefer Spinner and Jane to be together.

• peacelovehearts

OMG..fjdkslajdfksla
    I completely forgot about Pretty Little Liars tonight
    dammit :p

______

It’s #1 in Canada I think. Fading my ass.

weird o_____o
    i’ve never heard that before are you sure they were all in the final?

Yeah, i read it somewhere, cant remember where but im positive demi was…not so sure about taylor, but hey, it makes a good story ;)

Jul 20, 2010 @ 01:33 pm
    sayWHAT said:
    Jul 20, 2010 @ 01:31 pm

weird o_____o
    i’ve never heard that before are you sure they were all in the final?

youtube videos and interviews.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Who actually believes this?

hottiegirl said:
    my school doesn’t start until the end of august. are you in school?
    —————
    no college secound year but it doesnt start till octobor ,
    thats so lucky! do you live in the USA? i do
    no i study in UAE , so r u senior ?

no im actually 16 and a sophmore :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

______

It’s #1 in Canada I think. Fading my ass.
    Ikr? haha

• realistgangsta

yeah i’m leaving this site too but i wan’t to say goodbye to disdain first cause she was the only person i liked on here but yeah you right it’s pretty boring here

Jul 20, 2010 @ 01:28 pm
    sayWHAT said:

she did? did she really audition?

i was thinking that too. and idk but i don’t very far though:p demi wanted to do a lot of tv shows but everyone turned her down lol.

yeah i think that explains all the hating when miley was 14 lol but did she audition for WOWP or JONAS too?

she wanted the role of stella lol

Jul 20, 2010 @ 01:31 pm

weird o_____o

hottiegirl said:
    does R&B come out on weds or friday? im not going to see it but im curious
    ==================
    how u doing?
    hey im good. how are you
    iam good . so what time skool starts?

my school doesn’t start until the end of august. are you in school?
    —————
    no college secound year but it doesnt start till octobor ,
    thats so lucky! do you live in the USA? i do :)

• ericabbyx22

So did anyone watch the new episode of Degrassi last night?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

She auditioned for JONAS as Stella :P
    LMAO! can you imagine how awkward that would be for them to do kissing scenes now that they broke up?
    Ikr? she just wanted to kiss Joe ;)

• yellowbag

Does she really care?

• musiciseverything

This was proven fake.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

What did Taylor do?

• TSLove

THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS,A MILLION TIMES THIS.

BULLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIT.

• whattheeff

exactly what I was going to say! This is such BULL
    like wtf?! taylor is not desperate for fame-and i think shes one of the most HONEST celebrities today, she says whats she wants and doesnt give a crap what other people think. she does what she wants. and what the hell are they talking about her clothes for?! shes said thats what she likes to wear. if whoever said this stuff hasnt noticed yet- miley wears less sometimes. i recall her weraing just a leotard for a few performances..am i wrong?
    nope.
    and taylor doesnt go freaking with people on stage in front of thousands of people watching, not to mean children down to the age of like 3. taylor definitely doesnt have fans that young. her fans are teens. not disney kids. this is such bull. i honestly dont think miley cares anyway. taylor didnt even say anything bad about her. she was just saying that theyre in two compltely different fields of music and stuff.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

“Sexpot Miley Cyrus”
    wtf? lmao.

• Jezebelle

Extremely well said. I really don’t like Miley’s music, but I like Taylor’s a bit more. Still, it doesn’t really matter if they sing good, just as long as they’re a good person. Taylor smokes(I’m not dissing people who do, it’s just not very good for someone like her to smoke – it only adds to her bad reputation) and even though she is only a teenager, she acts like she is extremely mature, like she knows ‘sex, death, love and rock ‘n roll’ alot. At least Miley seems like a better person.

• Untouchable

this has BS all over it

• Chococatx3

Yo. said:

lol, this is like Team Selena vs. Team miley all over again!

nuh, uh.
    yuh, huh. :P

• Katie13

“Sexpot Miley Cyrus…”

What does that mean?
    Pot full of sex ;)

• sayWHAT

i doubt this is true but im team miley :)

• Kelvin

taylor and samara a long distance cousins

• Timber

“Sexpot Miley Cyrus…”

What does that mean?
    Pot full of sex ;)

… Okay…?

taylor and samara a long distance cousins
    lmao.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

123 new icon ;)

• Mandy

I knew this was a load of BS when I read this part: “Miley has always had a lot of talent, and Taylor knows it.” I mean everyone knows miley has no talent.

I really don’t believe this, or do I care. But just to put my opinion out there: they’re both trashy. They both have a bit of a ‘poser’ quality to them. But it’s way more prominent in Taylor.

Miley atleast seems like a good person. She’s not a brat. I don’t mind Miley at all. All I can say is Taylor needs to shut the fuck up about how “badass” and “rock and roll” she is.

Yo. said:

lol, this is like Team Selena vs. Team miley all over again!

nuh, uh.
    yuh, huh. :P

lol, the “nuh,uh” was said cause that would mean comparing selena and taylor…and we all know selena gomez is scandal FREEEE.

• Kelvin

taylor and samara a long distance cousins
    lmao.

truefax.

• gymnastlovee95

i doubt miley said any of this, but i wish she did because this taylor girl is so annoying!!! shes a nobody, in my opinion. little slutbag can go take a fucking walk.

• Chococatx3

Yo. said:

lol, this is like Team Selena vs. Team miley all over again!

nuh, uh.
    yuh, huh. :P

lol, the “nuh,uh” was said cause that would mean comparing selena and taylor…and we all know selena gomez is scandal FREE.
    oh.well.yeah…i agree!! :D

taylor and samara a long distance cousins
    lmao.

truefax.

you think she’s crazy???

• Timber

MTE…

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Yo. said:

lol, this is like Team Selena vs. Team miley all over again!

nuh, uh.
    yuh, huh. :P

Taylor is faker than Selena

• sayWHAT

does R&B come out on weds or friday? im not going to see it but im curious :)

• Yo.

I genuinely like taylors music…so in that state i feel she kicks mileys but.

LMAO do you all know how much BS this is? Miley said nothing from this a ‘source’ did!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ugh.. I hate Taylor. She’ like.. what 16? She thinks she’s the baddest shit and walks around NY smoking her cigarette. SMH

Yo. said:

lol, this is like Team Selena vs. Team miley all over again!

nuh, uh.
    yuh, huh. :P

Taylor is faker than Selena

Taylena is faker than taylor. lawl.

• Chococatx3

everybody says that taylor could sing but i never heard any of her songs before…yeah, i’m gonna youtube one now :P

• picstoburn

i just wish she would keep her mouth shut for ONCE.

• peacelovehearts

I just walked around in public for 2 hours with a huge ass sticker stuck on my jeans… & no one cared to tell me about it -__-

• nick

even though I know this is fake and I don’t always like what miley wears on stage, I have to say miley is nothing like taylor. taylor takes it way too far. I have never seen anyone dress the way she does.

• hithere

hi there people
    This article: bullshit. Fail OU

• Alindseyy

Even if this is fake, I’d expect Miley to be secretly upset with taylor anyway. I mean, Miley and taylor met 5 years an took pictures together and stuff… and now Taylor’s trashing Miley’s music and saying Miley’s pretty much nothing to her!

Personally, I think taylor is WAY to young to be dressing and acting the way she does. Miley’s almost 18 so [IMO] she’s more ready for sexiness. But taylor isn’t. not at 16.

• RiNiO

Team Miley or Team Taylor
    Neither. TEAM SELENA!!!!
    ———————-
    TEAM NACY! Irrelevant I know but I love them :-P

ericabbyx22 said:

So did anyone watch the new episode of Degrassi last night?
    I did! I was wierded out with the whole Declan and Fiona thing!Eew…

WHOAH DID NOT SEE THAT HAPPEN -.-i don’t have that channel anymore /;

• sayWHAT

im logging off for now ill be back tonight :) bye guys!

• hottiegirl

yeah it wouldn’t be the same miley made the show
    lol its just bcuz miley already took the part , ppl already know miley=hannah

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Bye sayWHAT

• NickChicky

Yeah it wouldn’t be the same miley made the show

Imagine how boring the entertainment industry would be without her. I’m sure they would find someone else to rag on, but with her its really interesting because everything they tell her not to do, it seems like she rebels against them, and does it anyway. I like that about her.

• Chococatx3

ericabbyx22 said:

So did anyone watch the new episode of Degrassi last night?
    I did! I was wierded out with the whole Declan and Fiona thing!Eew…

ikr? i was like where the hell did this couple come out from in a matter of days? i felt so bad for jane….but yay for the return of Manny! (even if it might only be just for that episode :P)

• RiNiO

harrypotterbitches said:

Team Miley or Team Taylor
    Neither. TEAM SELENA!!!!
    Team Nicole whhooooo!!!!! who else is Team Nicole?
    ——————–
    LOL I wrote my comment and then I saw yours… happens to me often lately anyways…
    Go Team Nicole! Anderson right?

• sandy r.

why dont all you people leave her the hell alone! omg! You dont know Taylor Momson! More kids dress WAY worse than Taylor, and you call her fake! my god, why dont you people look at f*cking reality for a change! damn!

a) THIS IS SO FAKE.

b) Miley has talent, but not fantastic voice quality and she’s stuck in a Dsiney image. Sucks for her!

c) i met taylor today and saw her perform at warped tour, who cares how she dresses? who cares what she says? She’s original, herself, and doesn’t elt people control her. I respect that about someone. Miley can’t do that.

d) taylor actually ahs a lot of talent and a great voice as well as great writing, so stop hating?

Team miley <3

Taylor is stupid. I don’t like her.

I’m Team Miley all the way.

Team miley <3

• sandy r.

taylor momson is a slutty bitch who has no talent and no life and a lame tv show so who does she think she is goin out and sayin super talented miley hasbad music?u suck like poop taylor and idk wat anybody says!
    ____________________________________________
    u suck like poop? get a better comeback kid, and really, learn to effing spell. Taylor has good talent! she just needs to calm down on some of the things. if she did, miley would look worse than her!

Team Miley :)

• samantha

team miley :)

Team Miley!!

Team Miley :-)

Sorryy; but I’m niether on miley’s or taylor’s side :P

TEAM MILEY!!!!!!!

• peacenlove

“Sexpot Miley Cyrus”
    wtf?

• Aileen

Miley DUH!
    Taylor is seriously just desperate for fame. DUMB.

Mishelle said:
    Oh God. Miley needs to just shut up. I don’t like Taylor Momsen AT ALL, but she said nothing to offend Miley.
    sure…calling Miley’s music bubblegum pop shit is not offensive at all
    _________________________________
    multiple singers have said that crap about cyrus! and you know what, miley shouldnt take that seriously. if she does, then she’s stupid, cause tons of bands get called crap all the time!

• BirthdayCake

Sounds like a load of bull. Miley shouldn’t and wouldn’t talk about wearing risque clothing. Not to mention I doubt either of them really cares about the other or what they think. Taylor has a lot of talent too and I seriously doubt she is threatened by Miley. It sounds like she is just annoyed by the comparison because of their age.

Lol how dumb.
    Miley may be super famous, but Taylor Momsen is 100x more talented than her.

• iaskedtaylorx3

I think Taylor Momsen is s talented but her attitude ruins everything! I hate how disgusting she makes herslef sound ‘my bestfirend is my vibrator’ & she just seems like a completely negative person.

But imo, Miley is more Talented then Taylor.

IMO Taylor is a better singer than Miley. Miley’s songs might be better but Taylor has a voice on her. Miley has a good voice too, don’t get me wrong, I just prefer Taylor’s.

• SellyismygirlCrush

LAWLZY

• LetsJumpTheSun

Fakeeee:)
    Miley doesnt care about negative things or what people say about her… so TOTALLY fake:)

I also feel like Taylor isn’t as disgusting as she portrays on camera. Just like when Miley dresses like a hooker on stage and you’re quick to say it’s just a performance, Taylor might be doing the same.

Stop being so prude about the vibrator comments, people masturbate, so what. Anyone who finds it nasty is immature or under 12 years old, because it’s completely normal. Get a grip.

• Sexy_Thang

:P

I highly doubt Miley gives a fuck about her, but the rest of the article, so true.

Taylor Momsen is a whore, that’s it, she’s not a “rocker”, no matter how many times in her interviews she tries to tell you different. FUCK. Sorry, I thought I’d fucking say that cause it fucking sounds so fucking amazing.

• Mayra.

finally some miley postsª

She walks down the street in garters & a mini skirt, oh yeah she’s just saintly, Taylor isn’t doing it for the stage since she constantly dresses that way, where as you see Miley walking down the street, in pants, shorts, sweats, ect. Miley wears a leotard & she’s a hooker ? Can you please explain that logic ?

im sure miley cares but i doubt she took it to a magazine. lol
    shes not THAT desperate.
    plus id be afraid to take on tay mom.
    shes got some scccaaarrryyy lookin friends.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

sayWHAT said:
    I’m surprised it’s at #3…
    i was guessing more like #30 :p

I love the Jonas Brothers but its the first day of release so its high but after a few day it might drop lets wish that doesn’t happen but thats what mostly happens :/

• ericabbyx22

ericabbyx22 said:

So did anyone watch the new episode of Degrassi last night?
    I did! I was wierded out with the whole Declan and Fiona thing!Eew…

WHOAH DID NOT SEE THAT HAPPEN -.-i don’t have that channel anymore /;

Emma and Spinner got married. Too bad you don’t have the channel anymore, this season looks really good.

Jul 20, 2010 @ 01:38 pm
    realistgangsta said:
    bye

Guys, the post never says that Miley says it!
    They say Miley is furious, but the writing is not in “” so she has not said those words.
    Miley would be angry, obviously, all Taylor Momsen talks about is her vibrator and how she’s too cool for pop music. She’s 16. Miley is almost 18. When Miley was 16, she produced Party In The USA. Taylor produces crappy music and walks around in her underwear, then talks about her vibrator/dildo. She needs to back off tbh.

• nickjjismyhusband

guys only MILEY knows if this is true of not,
    so STOP trying to jump to conclusions.

ericabbyx22 said:

So did anyone watch the new episode of Degrassi last night?
    I did! I was wierded out with the whole Declan and Fiona thing!Eew…

WHOAH DID NOT SEE THAT HAPPEN -.-i don’t have that channel anymore /;

why did you have to ruin it for me? thanks a lot -.-

• Chococatx3

ericabbyx22 said:

So did anyone watch the new episode of Degrassi last night?
    I did! I was wierded out with the whole Declan and Fiona thing!Eew…

WHOAH DID NOT SEE THAT HAPPEN -.-i don’t have that channel anymore /;

yeah :) and it’s now comming on every (week) day at 9 :)

• Sav

I like Miley fine, but I’m team Taylor all the way. At least Taylor doesn’t claim that her music is who she is, then claims the performances aren’t really her as soon as criticism hits her. Who she is on stage is who she is off stage.

• hithere

hi there people
    This article: bullshit. Fail OU

asdfghjkl :@ don’t ruin it for me -___-

I know right? she just wanted to kiss Joe ;)
    ===
    Shut the fuck up. Just because you are a fat loser eating Mcdonalds you have to bash Demi. Shut the fuck up!

• Helen

i was reading heat magazine today and saw that, i’ve got heat every week for about nearly 2 years but nowadays for just fucking stupid, they also said that lucy jones and nick jonas are datnig even though he wrote that paragraph saying their not on twitter.

• Kelvin

No way Jose

• hithere

ok bye people hehe.. Tchau

• Kelvin

this site takes like an hour to load -_-

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Miley has never said that the music she sings is what she would like to sing…

• peacelovehearts

MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    sayWHAT said:
    I’m surprised it’s at #3…
    i was guessing more like #30 :p

I love them too, i was just saying that i really didn’t have high hopes for them.. because quite honestly, i have no interest in this Jonas LA shit :/

• biebgirl

someone here is annnoying me and i want to cuse but im better than that

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I know right? she just wanted to kiss Joe ;)
    ===

Subway actually…

miley comes on ou.

• peacelovehearts

miley comes on ou.
    I’m sure everyone creeps on OU every once in a while..

mmmmmmmmmmm subway sounds good!!!!!!!!!!

• MileyIsSoSmiley

peacelovehearts said:
    MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    sayWHAT said:
    I’m surprised it’s at #3…
    i was guessing more like #30 :p

Yep :/ me too i don’t even watch the show to be honest. i don’t have high hopes for the album but congrats to them to you know im still proud though.

• fan4lyftwitter

MileyIsSoSmiley said:

peacelovehearts said:
    MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    sayWHAT said:
    I’m surprised it’s at #3…
    i was guessing more like #30 :p

They need t get out of disney this album is targeted at 12 and under which is not what they want they are better than that.

• ohmimiley

Everyone in the chatroom <3
    Me is bored.

tinychat.com/oceanupbitches

• Mishelle

• fan4lyftwitter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCGWSJK9YbA bahahahahahah I finally got to see this performance wow

exactly, she thinks she’s above everyone else and that’s she’s a queen…ya, she’s a true queen alright. a royal bitch!

• m

Mishelle said:
    sure…calling Miley’s music bubblegum pop shit is not offensive at all

a. how is this reliable in any way?
    b. i thought miss idiot miley didn’t read negative things… only the good news filtered by her precious mommy.
    c. the last i heard taylor was on miley’s side, saying she had never even met the girl and although they are very different she didn’t care one way or another? wasn’t that what you said OU?

friggen morons.

if its true miley is just pissed because taylor said the truth. miley has no talent taylor has an amazing voice. miley is just gross

I would ignore everything that comes from a British source. They are known to just make stuff up. Im sure this entire story is 100 % made up.

taylor is using miley to gain fame. The publicity game. and clearly its working.
    Miley shouldn’t really respond…she’d just be helping her

• Anonym

Team Miley… Taylor is a story with a sad ending… she needs help.

• YesSir! XD

yeah yeah, Miley care , Miley dont care.
    but its still true.
    EVERYTHING!!
    love Miley <3

Heat magazine?
    These are the same people that said nick and camilla are dating.
    BULLSHIT.

• demi is my girl crush

i seriously dont care if this is real or fake. ITS GENIUS EITHER WAY!

• Yo.

lol, this is like Team Selena vs. Team miley all over again!

nuh, uh.

AHAHAHAH
    miley is not only risky..she takes it to far..LOL and she has no talent..she cant fkin sing..this shit is bull

• Kelvin

Taylor Momsen scares me

• gkd13

Timber said:

“Sexpot Miley Cyrus…”

What does that mean?
    ————————-
    hahhahahahaha

EWW I HATE MILEY she cant even sing..and she dresses so BAD like its not only sluty but its fking ugly..wen u can see half her viggii

team taylor…she is the true slut rock
    hahahah
    miley is just a wanna be

• picstoburn

even though it’s faker than heidis breast. i think what they’re saying about taylor M is true regardless if miley said it or not.

• Katie13

i could care less for Taylor :/
    She obviously hates Miley cause she got Hannah Montana and she didnt….and to make herself feel better she says she doesnt want to be Hannah, when deep down, she really does :)
    TAYLOR NEEDS A HUG!!!

• xoxo

miley got a love tattoo on her ear so she won’t hear the bad comments about her. now she should get one on her eyelids so she won’t see them.

• jguinn24

“I mean, she’s traipsing around town in her underwear”
    Isn’t that what Miley is wearing here:

Or here:

Or here:

She’s pretty much showing her VAGINA for crying out loud. Don’t point your fingers unless your hands are clean, Miley. You get pissed when people criticize you for what you wear, don’t be a hypocrite.

• jguinn24

“I mean, she’s traipsing around town in her underwear”
    Isn’t that what Miley is wearing here:

Or here:

Or here:

• TwiHard01

Oh gosh
    im like new to this
    and i dont know how to
    reply.
    Great…
    help will work :]]

oh my god OU, shut up. personally im not the biggest miley fan but im a huge taylor momsen fan. she’s edgy. miley is just a wannabe. i dont like how you favor one celebrity over another. just state the facts. i dont want your damn opinion.

Has anyone even heard Miley Cyrus live? SHE SUCKS. HARDCORE.
    I’ve heard taylor, and she’s real withher music. She sounds great live.
    She’s an honest to goodness rockstar. She’s an honest to goodness artist.
    Artists in the 60’s and 70’s were just like her. crazy, and acted the same offstage as they did on.
    I don’t want to see a “performance”. I want to see someone be real onstage.

Miley is fake as fuck, and can’t even write her own songs. Sorry. Her songs really suck.

• Disdain

Lies.

• TwiHard01

I thought Miley wanted to
    get away from drama??
    HHmmm…

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

does R&B come out on weds or friday? im not going to see it but im curious :)
    i think it comes a day after selena’s birthday that is 22 so i think Friday.

btw miley looks beautiful in your icon

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yo who is that on your icon?

• Timber

O_O

You’re not helping anything. You’re just being annoying. Turn the CAPS LOCK off and learn to put some punctuation in your sentences. Please and thank you.

• Jocylynn

SexPot Miley Cyrus

Wow.

• Timber

LMAO

WakaWakaEhEh

Whos that in you’re icon, shes super hawt ;);)

• realistgangsta

i think taylor tell bitter that she didn’t get the role of hannah montana it’s ok taylor that your jealous it’s ok

• Chococatx3

:O wow! i never knew she could sing! she’s actually really good! (still don’t really like her attitude though :P)

• hottiegirl

team miley 4 sure who cares about that stuiped girl anyways !!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

lol, this is like Team Selena vs. Team miley all over again!

nuh, uh.
    yuh, huh. :P

Taylor is faker than Selena

Taylena is faker than taylor. lawl
    fake or not they are my favorite couple :P

yeah coz Miley really said that.. get a grip OU!!

• Yo.

Yo who is that on your icon?

Jake Gyllenhaal <3

• Yo.

Yo who is that on your icon?

Jake Gyllenhaal <3

• Yo.

Yo who is that on your icon?

Jake Gyllenhaal <3

• Yo.

Yo who is that on your icon?

Jake Gyllenhaal <3

Live Like There… said:
    does R&B come out on weds or friday? im not going to see it but im curious :)
    i think it comes a day after selena’s birthday that is 22 so i think Friday.

btw miley looks beautiful in your icon

Thank you! and selena looks really cute in yours!

• peacelovehearts

Chococatx3 said:
    She’s got a lot of talent… if only she learned some manners

Jul 20, 2010 @ 01:17 pm
    Chococatx3 said:

which song did you look up i want to hear.

• Kelvin

how u doing?

SEXPOT???
    Really, OU?!!
    KMA! >=O

• WakaWakaEhEh

WakaWakaEhEh

Whos that in you’re icon, shes super hawt ;);)
    __________
    Lea Michelle, I absolutely love her

• gymnastlovee95

so nobody likes me on here. lol. :/

• ohsomiley

word !

• iMystified

What does Taylor have to be jealous of?
    She looks and sounds amazing.
    this source is bogus.

I completely agree! especially the 2nd paragraph.

realistgangsta said:

IA i think she is still upset about that but also she is younger than miley and a 9 year old couldn’t have played HM thats too young.

• ms.sunshine

oh…..

• mrsdestinyhope

I agree with Heat’s statement. Sure, Miley’s clothes maybe getting risker by the minute, but at least she keeps her image ON STAGE and NOT ON THE STREETS. Miley actually knows where to draw the line. She knows what her younger audience expect from her and she gives to her older audience as well. And I find it strange that Taylor claims she doesn;t know anything about Miley, but yet she knows the kind of MUSIC she sangs. Yeah, Nice try TAYLOR

• Chococatx3

Jul 20, 2010 @ 01:17 pm
    Chococatx3 said:

which song did you look up i want to hear.
    Make we Wanna Die :)

hottiegirl said:
    does R&B come out on weds or friday? im not going to see it but im curious
    ==================
    how u doing?
    hey im good. how are you?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yo. said:
    Yo who is that on your icon?

Jake Gyllenhaal <3
    ____
    Dammmnn he’s a hottiee

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Live Like There… said:
    does R&B come out on weds or friday? im not going to see it but im curious :)
    i think it comes a day after selena’s birthday that is 22 so i think Friday.

btw miley looks beautiful in your icon

Thank you! and selena looks really cute in yours!
    thanks :)

she did? did she really audition?

Ermmm no Taylor sounds and looks like crap sorry

• MissSmiley

Miley doesn’t even care about Taylor.

• mrsdestinyhope

==
    Riight, that’s why Miley tops charts and sells out concerts because she has absolutely NO TALENT.

• picstoburn

i feel like you’re the type of person that believes everything you hear.

• Hilary

Heat

Really reliable. smh.

This whole article its full of bullshit.
    People need to stop making sfuff up about Miley.

• ChasingRainbows

bleh…

• Timber

so nobody likes me on here. lol. :/

Not to be rude but who are you? I’ve never seen you before, but sure I like you. :)

• Moonbeam

The only thing Miley would say to Taylor is.
    “Boo, I’m Hannah Montana.”

• harrypotterbitches

I’m eating a corndog…

• mrsdestinyhope

===
    and yet who’s the one always coming on Miley post just to drag on her. LOL! U hate her, but yet u can’t go a day without commenting on her post. LOL! U have a LOVE-HATE relation with Miley dear. I don’t think someone who hates Miley as much as you do would be taking time to comment on every post on this site of hers

Team Miley or Team Taylor
    Neither. TEAM SELENA!!!!

• hottiegirl

does R&B come out on weds or friday? im not going to see it but im curious
    ==================
    how u doing?
    hey im good. how are you
    iam good . so what time skool starts?

• realistgangsta

timber are who ever you are don’t talk to my cousin like that she can write in caps and do wtf she plz because that’s my blood and i’m the only one who can talk to her like that i got yo back bre bre a.k.a nwa

Yo. said:
    Yo who is that on your icon?

Jake Gyllenhaal <3
    ____
    Dammmnn he's a hottiee

---------

Youre tellin' me? two word, sex beast ;)

• m

Yo. said:
    Yo who is that on your icon?

Jake Gyllenhaal <3
    ____
    Dammmnn he’s a hottiee

Youre tellin’ me? two word, sex beast ;)
    wth is he doing a sex scene or something?

Moonbeam said:
    The only thing Miley would say to Taylor is.
    “Boo, I’m Hannah Montana.”

LOL

who’s the shit Taylor? I’ve never hear of her..

so nobody likes me on here. lol. :/

i seen you here before but you never come on :P hello<3.

• gymnastlovee95

Timber said:

so nobody likes me on here. lol. :/

_____
    lol im brittany. and yeah, i come on here randomly like every couple months, not everyday…but i’ve had an account since like march(: who are youuu?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yo. said:
    Yo who is that on your icon?

Jake Gyllenhaal <3
    ____
    Dammmnn he's a hottiee

---------

Youre tellin' me? two word, sex beast ;)
    ____

Correction: Sex God.

Jul 20, 2010 @ 01:17 pm
    Chococatx3 said:

which song did you look up i want to hear.
    Make we Wanna Die :)

THANKS:D

• ericabbyx22

Sexpot? Okay OU, going a bit overboard?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

wow! i never thought taylor was a good singer, but she has an awsome voice!!

• Timber

… O_o

You don’t know how to use punctuation either, I see.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I have arrived…

• Nate

FU! I see nothing what so ever wrong with what Taylor Momsen said about that Disney chick Miley Cyrus. TAYLOR MOMSEN IS A ROCK GODDESS!!! And a billion times more talented then daddy’s lil girl Miley.

Chococatx3 said:

which song did you look up i want to hear.
    Make we Wanna Die :)

Oh’GOD

Make me wanna die is awesome, but zombie pwns. My medicine is also killer :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

hi

SHE’s really good :]

• hottiegirl

she did? did she really audition?

it would be werid cuz miley already took the part but if it was demi , it would be fine lol

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Lmao, I don’t think Miley could give two shits on Tampon Momsen….smh….

hottiegirl said:
    does R&B come out on weds or friday? im not going to see it but im curious
    ==================
    how u doing?
    hey im good. how are you
    iam good . so what time skool starts?

my school doesn’t start until the end of august. are you in school?

Yo. said:
    Yo who is that on your icon?

Jake Gyllenhaal <3
    ____
    Dammmnn he's a hottiee

---------

Youre tellin' me? two word, sex beast ;)
    -----
    wth is he doing a sex scene or something?

-------

lmao, no hes appreciating his own abs.

• Timber

hi

Hey!

• ericabbyx22

I love Taylor but she really does need to chill on the whole Miley subject.

• YoYo

i would be pissed too if a dude were talking shit about me; even if this article is not real haha.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

there are so many adjetives and OU chooses Sexpot.

• nwa

hey thank cuz for taking up for me but anyway ou is whack i’m going to mediatakeout so much better then this shit site see you

I CALL SERIOUS BULLSHIT ON THIS

• harrypotterbitches

Team Miley or Team Taylor
    Neither. TEAM SELENA!!!!
    Team Nicole whhooooo!!!!! who else is Team Nicole?

• harrypotterbitches

is this post dead?

• Hilary

Miley doesn’t even care about Taylor.

THIS.

• Anonymokllll;l;

Timber said:

“Sexpot Miley Cyrus…”

What does that mean?
    Pot full of sex ;)

… Okay…?

*eye roll* It means hot, sexy, okay?

To be honest. I think Miley is a huge faker. She turned into this sudden “rocker chick” style. But Taylor has always been that way. I think Miley is trying to copy her style. Just sayin’. My opinion… :]

I think its funny when ppl get rude and defensive on here and bully ppl tht dont like miley.

GET OVER urself, not everyone in the world likes slutty cyrus.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

she did? did she really audition?

Demi never liked Miley when it came out? o.O

• Yo.

come on guys, ive showered in cold water, ive looked at a tree…

best line in the whole of camp rock, JS.

yeah because miley doesn’t do that (i’m being ironic)

• Chococatx3

Chococatx3 said:

which song did you look up i want to hear.
    Make we Wanna Die :)

Oh’GOD

Make me wanna die is awesome, but zombie pwns. My medicine is also killer :)
    i saw a video of her singing it live for a couple seconds and she has an extremely good voice! i didn’t kno if she would be able to sing that good live but she could…kudos to taylor :P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

She auditioned for JONAS as Stella :P

• NickChicky

What i think is that Taylor could have cared less about being cast in Hannah when it first happpended but as she began to see that miley got to release her own music along with it, she had everything Taylor wanted: A record deal. So it left her a little bitter.

• hottiegirl

does R&B come out on weds or friday? im not going to see it but im curious
    ==================
    how u doing?
    hey im good. how are you
    iam good . so what time skool starts?

my school doesn’t start until the end of august. are you in school?
    —————
    no college second year but it doesnt start till octobor ,

TAYLOR DUN GOOFED UP!

Miley Cyrus is a pop artist, she isn’t trying to be some fcking rocker chick.
    You’re an idiot.

• nick

so nobody likes me on here. lol. :/
    nooooo, don’t say that. smile! =)

mNotAnnoying3.0 said:

She auditioned for JONAS as Stella :P

• xLOLAx

hahaha

• Disdain

Who’s the reliable source this time, OU?

• CatchMeIfYouCan