Nick Jonas London + Joe Jonas Africa

nmk
Nick-Jonas-Next-to-us-2

From Orla: We met Nick as he was going in for one of his last performances as Marius in Les Miserables outside Queen’s Theatre today. He was smiling, happy and taking pictures. He was kind and thanking everyone, waving and blowing a kiss before heading inside with Big Rob.

Cambio posted photos of Joe in Africa by his photographer Rob Hoffman.

I can. Nick has a very feminine face. He has very delicate features. I actually know a girl who has full lips and a pointy nose like him but she has straight hair.
    ______

Yeah sometimes Nick looks almost like a porcelain doll. Which I find is a good thing. Not going to lie, I like his feminine features like his lips.

• Disdain

Goodnight friends ^.^

______

when a teenage boys has the kind of cute babyface look that nick has… they don’t age well. example:

Love him. :)

• Maralovelovelove

________

Nick’s aging nicely. He’s just getting better looking everyday. And actually it’s the other way around. The more mature you look for your age, the worse you’re going to look when you’re older. Baby faces tend to age better.

Nick needs to come back to the states. :(

I second this. I miss him
    I third it!

Kind of strange but I like the pattern on the elbow region of his cardigan!

*YAWN* So bored…………

• Aryanna

Cool. :P
    Joe’s a cutie.

• Disdain

SEE?!

He does look like that girl!

:O

Stop talking about Nick’s looks. I’m so sick of everyone worshipping Nick and either ignoring or bashing Joe. Look at that pic! He is such a sweetheart. I kinda feel like the way he interacts with babies and little kids is really different from how Nick and Kevin do. In my opinion, he is the most loving and warmhearted brother.

• Yo.

Oh my gosh, i just watched prince of persia…AHHHHH. Jake gyllenhaal is a sexy beast, fuck, hes gonna be in my icon in the next five minutes :l

• BadReputation.

Joooooooe. what a hunk;)

Psh. tru. where the F is kevin? o_o

go do something good without cambio crew!
    go do something good without publicity
    go do something good without cameras!

• RiNiO

for some reason I usually fall for guys with babyface, I don’t know why….

Nick’s adorable.
    Kevin seriously needs to come out of hiding. I miss him so fucking much.

my best friend looks like Kevin nick and Joe mixed together and he mom was adopted so we always wonder if she could be related

Sorry but I still cant get over the fact that Nick Jonas has a girl lookalike. lmao…
    Now continue

• musiciseverything

Oh lawd I just thought about it. Where IS Kevin? I haven’t seen him in ages.

• NickjFTW

Kevin needs to come out of the bedroom with Danielle. That’s where he’s been hiding.

• lizmitch

Joe = yum <3

Nick = lose the cardigan boy! I still love you.

• RiNiO

hey Nick have you seen your twin??? She is one post before!!!!JK
    Nice pics….

Why ruin a flawless Nick post with Joe pictures. -_-

Anyways, Nick looks amazing as always.

• AlwaystheTruth

Joe did such a good Job in Africa! he is precious

Now continue
    ________________

precisely why i find JOE more attractive! but idk. he’s pretty unique looking. and she didn’t look that much like him

It’s not our fault that mother nature and his parents made Nick look like a Greek god porcelain doll.

• AlwaystheTruth

AlwaystheTruth said:

Joe did such a good Job in Africa! he is precious

=

sure…for the cameras
    —————
    stfu anon! go worship your precious Nick somewhere else… seriously, how old are you?
    Joe did an awesome job in Africa … much more than you did in your whole life

go do something good without cambio crew!
    go do something good without publicity
    go do something good without cameras!
    What makes you think that they haven’t? You only see the good things they do because of “these” cameras but you don’t see the good things they do when the cameras aren’t there. So how would you know everything that they do or don’t do?

So your point in invalid!

even if they do charity work only for the cameras, which i personally don’t think that they do, at least they’re doing it. i’m sure that the people that they positively affect with the work that they’re doing doesn’t care whether or not they have cameras with them. there are plenty of people and celebs who could be giving their time to help others and they choose not to. so why try to bring down the works of people that do?

Nick needs to come back to the states. :(

I second this. I miss him
    I third it!
    ==
    Lol…its not like you seem him everyday anyways
    Haha Very True!

Joe is such a beautiful and special young man inside and out!

AlwaystheTruth said:

AlwaystheTruth said:

Joe did such a good Job in Africa! he is precious

=

sure…for the cameras
    —————
    Joe did an awesome job in Africa … much more than you did in your whole life

====

fail! i think nick is fake too
    all cambio “stars” are fake
    they only do good for the camera

Aaaaaawwww JOE and the BABY

• Becca.

Nick and Joe both look amazing!
    And that picture of Joe with the baby is just too darn cute. That might be my new icon on here haha. I don’t know.

I miss Kevin though :|

Is Nick doing Les Mis tomorrow ? =/

• Becca.

Why ruin a flawless Nick post with Joe pictures. -_-

Anyways, Nick looks amazing as always.

*****************

STFU.

Is Nick doing Les Mis tomorrow ? =/
    ______

Yeah I think so.

Agreed.

• Becca.

Shana Doodee Minaj said:

Omg you guys should see Joe Jonas cambio video , goosebumps and shivers..

***

I’m just now watching that video! I’m literally crying. Joe is a special guy, he’s beautiful inside and out. Just the way he can do something great for others in need, and never ask for anything in return. And he still gets the satisfaction of doing something wonderful. He’s a true hero. I would love to get to do what he does, travel to Africa and help out over there. To put smiles on the kids’ faces. I want to meet him someday and just tell him how amazing he is. <3 Although I’m sure he knows already haha.

• .Smile.

Joe looks adorable with the baby :) <3

aww joe looks so cute holding that baby in that one pic

AlwaystheTruth said:

Joe did such a good Job in Africa! he is precious

=

sure…for the cameras
    —————
    Joe did an awesome job in Africa … much more than you did in your whole life

====

fail! i think nick is fake too
    all cambio “stars” are fake
    they only do good for the camera

Believe what you want.

• Becca.

Ugh this made me mad! I posted this comment and it spammed me and I didn’t even say anything bad in it.

I’m watching the Cambio video right now of Joe visiting Africa. I’m literally crying. He’s a special guy, he’s beautiful inside and out. I would love to get to do what he did…travel to Africa and put smiles on the faces of the people who live there. That’s what makes Joe such a hero. He does wonderful things for people, yet never asks for anything in return. I wish I could meet him someday and tell him how amazing he is. <3 Although I’m sure he knows this already haha but still!

Great pictures of Nick. He always looks so good. Joe looks terrible but the kids are so cute and it’s nice that he went to Africa.

• Becca.

Oops. So OU finally noticed I wasn’t spamming. Well, that comment made it on here twice haha. :)

• RiNiO

glad nick will becoming back to the states in less than a week…yeah!! joe looks so cute holding that little baby girl….he’s a natural and will be a great father some day :-) kevin seriously needs to resurface, i really miss him. it feels odd seeing picks of nick and joe but not him!!
    —————————–

IKR??? I miss him too….. Hope he has a great time wherever he is :-))))

• Becca.

**************

I think you’re blind. This is why I hate anonymous posters.

• crazylady

Why ruin a flawless Nick post with Joe pictures. -_-

Anyways, Nick looks amazing as always.

GTFO of here.
    I’m a Nick Chick too now and I know you’re a damn anon who probly won’t even come back to this post but still you obviously don’t truly care about Nick if you’re going to bash his brother.

*shakes head* people

anyway these aren’t my favorite pictures of Nick I mean he’s still cute but he’s doing the typical “I’m not going to smile because I hate how I look doing it” thing.

• crazylady

oh I’m sure that’s where he’s been hiding. he’s exhausting all that sexual frustration from years of virginity so he might take a while sometimes and Danielle probly can’t get enough..you know what they say about Scorpios in bed.

• RiNiO

crazylady said:

——————————-

LOL you truely represent your name ,don’t you? ;-P

• crazylady

LOL you truely represent your name ,don’t you? ;-P

well I’m just saying but yuppers, I do.
    wouldn’t call myself that for nothing.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Omg you guys should see Joe Jonas cambio video , goosebumps and shivers..

• Megan

I love the picture of Joseph with the baby. So adorable. I love those boys. (:

• RiNiO

crazylady said:

LOL you truely represent your name ,don’t you? ;-P

well I’m just saying but yuppers, I do.
    wouldn’t call myself that for nothing.
    —————————-

:-)))))

There are a lot of people who’s on Joe and Nick’s case lately. Well, I’ve met them 4 times already and here’s what i’ve noticed :)

Joe is really warmhearted! He might look a bit full of himself but he isn’t. He is really genuine and he cares about his fans and the people around him but he does not show it the way KEVIN does. Kevin’s really friendly and approachable and so is Nick and Joe BUT they have a different way of approach. Nick may come off as cold and arrogant but really, he’s not. He’s sweet and genuine and he has a soft heart it’s just that the’s too quiet sometimes and he tends to hide. You just have to reach out to him for him to be able to talk with you. He looks like he is mean and full of himself too but he’s not. You just have to reach out to him because he’s kind of SHY. Even if he DENIES it like crazy and just says that he’s quiet, well he is. He’s serious and quiet and also kinda shy and timid. So PLEASE if you don’t understand them, don’t bash them :) Look at it in a different perspective. You’ll see that each of them actually has a good heart. And joe said it himself. Nick won’t talk about anything until you force it out of his tongue.

NICK & JOE are getting a lot of SHIT lately :| I would just love to clear things up for them. First of all, I’ve met them 4 times. Met Nick 6 times though and one of those meetings were on a soundcheck which means they really talk to you and you would get a hint of their personality.

Joe is actually a very warmhearted person. Sometimes you’d think that he’s really really full of himself but he’s not. He’s really genuine and he cares about the fans and he cares about the people around him. He just have a different way of showing it.

Nick is very SWEET actually. You come across him cold but he’s not. You’d think he’s arrogant but that’s just because of his quiet nature. He’s takes things really seriously and like Joe said, Nick won’t talk about anything personal until you force it out of his mouth. If you really want to be able to speak to him, you have to reach out to him and you’ll see that he’s actually a sweet and genuine person.

BOTH BOYS HAVE THEIR OWN APPROACH BUT THEY ARE BOTH SWEET AND GENUINE :)

• superJOEman

Joseph. <3

• Seroanne

Wow

• Chelsea-Rose

Aww, I love Nick :)

• WakaWakaEhEh

Cool

• Chelseaa

Nick needs to come back to the states. :(
    Joe is amazing.
    Kevin needs to come out of hiding.

• yellowbag

aww…How cute!<3

he is getting boring.

• EvaSnow

I really want to see the episode from Cambio Cares with Joe in it!

• musiciseverything

Nick needs to come back to the states. :(

I second this. I miss him.

• kay

i can’t look at nick the same way

• tessa

no one is bashing joe Anonymous!i love joeybear

and nick is so gorgeous. Jonas LA is at number 5!! woohoo gotta go buy it

________

Nick looks hot here.

Nick needs to come back to the states. :(

I second this. I miss him
    I third it!
    ==
    Lol…its not like you seem him everyday anyways

AlwaystheTruth said:

Joe did such a good Job in Africa! he is precious

=

sure…for the cameras

• RiNiO

—————————————-

Kevin is pretty good with kids too though…

awwwwwwww cute!

Nick needs to come back to the states. :(

I second this. I miss him
    I third it!

Me fourth!

nonymous said:

go do something good without cambio crew!
    go do something good without publicity
    go do something good without cameras!

This.