Noah Lindsey Cyrus Up For Ramona Role

Up & coming singer/ actress Noah Lindsey Cyrus was in the running to star in Ramona & Beezus. J-14 asked Joey King about the rumors that Miley Cyrus was originally supposed to play Beezus instead of Selena. Joey: ‘It was rumored Miley and Noah were going to play Ramona and Beezus. So Miley wouldn’t have been my sister and I wouldn’t have been Ramona.’

• NIKKI

I have been wanting to see miley and noah in a movie together cuz they have such a good sister relationship and this movie would have been perfect for both of them and even if miley is above this whole kid stuff she would have done it to help noah out cuz this movie probably would give noah a lot more oppurtunities in the future:) i would definitely watch it if it were miley and noah:)!!!

• m

Miley and Noah can’t act worth shit so it’s best that they didn’t do a movie together.
    of course Noah can’t act. she’s not an actress you dumbass. besides no one cares about that little kid. get a fucking life. noah is irrelevant

isnt it rated R?

SELENA GOMEZ & JOEY KING IS WAY BETTER.
    MILEY CYRUS & NOAH CYRUS FUCKING SUCK!!!!
    THE CYRUS SHOULD PISS OFF!!!!!!

Lmao, I hope you don’t think that they meant her “acting” would be better.
    Yes, at first, they wanted her, but only to bring in more viewers since she’s big.
    But the other people wanted Selena and since she was a rising star, they got her.
    And it was also about the money and whatnot, but I don’t know too much about that.

• miley ray cyrus

you fucking suck big time & so your sister noah L. cyrus

• miley ray cyrus

you fucking suck big time & so your sister noah L. cyrus

• Sandrine

I dont give a fuck if it was miley or selena, Im not wacthin that movie it looks shit 4 lil 5 yrs old. iz like oohhh i have a sister, she annoyin and embaraase me, but i love her .. WOW yy waist my time and money big deal .. i have a sister…fuck it no offense, i seriously luv her but no my type of shit that i wacth..

• Sandrine

or maybe it’s that SELENA is a better actress than miley!! now that’s hilarious :)

In case you didnt notice, this is a SELENA post, not a miley one. So how about you go post your “love” of miley on a Miley post? Tht would prolly make more sense & save you from looking like an idiot.

• AskTaylor

Can OU please shut up about this stupid movie…

hahaha selena always gets miley’s leftovers. funnny

• memiAndniley

Jul 20, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

m said:
    memiAndniley said:
    I think miley and noah wouldve been better
    hell no it’s too kiddie for miley and noah has no acting experience
    ………. lmfao

——————————–
    Well its my opinion..

• peacelovehearts

I might have gone & seen this movie if it were a different cast.. or if they just got rid of selena.. She already ruined one completely epic movie this year
    -___-

Then the movie would’ve been truly shit.

• Rainie

LOLWTF. I can’t imagine what this movie would be like with Miley and Noah.. or Miley with Joey or Selena with Noah. Creeeeepy..

• peacelovehearts

m said:
    memiAndniley said:
    I think miley and noah wouldve been better
    hell no it’s too kiddie for miley and noah has no acting experience
    ………. lmfao

——————————–
    Well its my opinion..
    No, i was laughing at that M dude :p

• memiAndniley

I seriosuly cant wait till mileys movie LOL comes out ;)

• fan4lyftwitter

memiAndniley said:

Jul 20, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

m said:
    memiAndniley said:
    I think miley and noah wouldve been better
    hell no it’s too kiddie for miley and noah has no acting experience
    ………. lmfao

——————————–
    Well its my opinion..
    I agree Miley and Noah together would have pulled in lots of money for this movie but at the same time Miley is above the whole 6-12 audience now.

• memiAndniley

Well its my opinion..
    No, i was laughing at that M dude :p

—————————–
    Oh okay sorry lol

• peacelovehearts

memiAndniley said:
    I seriosuly cant wait till mileys movie LOL comes out ;)
    Me either.. I want a sex scene xD

• fan4lyftwitter

peacelovehearts said:

-___-

I rather Selena be in movies than doing music I just watched her Americas Got Talent performance and well lets just say my ears are not feeling too well.

• hottiegirl

I think miley and noah wouldve been better
    —————
    agree , cuz miley and noah r sisters in real life , so there no need for acting experience for da role !

• picstoburn

Nah they don’t look the part

and Joey fits the part

selena i guess but joey does :p

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Yeah… no

I dont think that would have been good

selena isn’tt getting mileys leftovers.
    selena is better than miley.

honestly the movie would have turned out like shit miley and noah did it

• ohmimiley

I seriosuly cant wait till mileys movie LOL comes out ;)
    Me either.. I want a sex scene xD

O_O Bitches would freak

Then the movie would’ve been truly shit.
    _

it’s already a shit

• crazylady

You guys are some crazy-ass motherfuckers. ;)

I know it makes me feel inadequate.

THANK GODNESS. This type of role don’t fix Miley. Thank God.

• hottiegirl

selena isn’tt getting mileys leftovers.
    selena is better than miley.

honestly the movie would have turned out like shit miley and noah did
    —————–
    mm go away

• suckit

i just know R&b will be an epic fail

• peacelovehearts

ohmimiley said:
    I seriosuly cant wait till mileys movie LOL comes out ;)
    Me either.. I want a sex scene xD

O_O Bitches would freak
    The old movie had one in it i’ve heard… BAHAHA!

• fan4lyftwitter

selena isn’tt getting mileys leftovers.
    selena is better than miley.

honestly the movie would have turned out like shit miley and noah did it
    NOt from what ive heard…. The reviews I have read said Selena was a miscast and Miley would have been better for the role…

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i can’t imagine the movie with noah and miley.

• ohmimiley

I seriosuly cant wait till mileys movie LOL comes out ;)
    Me either.. I want a sex scene xD

O_O Bitches would freak
    The old movie had one in it i’ve heard… BAHAHA!

smh… they would.. go f^cking crazyyy -.-

selena & joey in the movie = SHIT
    miley & noah in that movie = WTF

just it. r&b = fail.

No. That would be like Nelena 4.0 or something wouldn’t it? It’s just gotten old. LOL
    LOL thats why its so funny to me :P they dated so many times and Selena’s bitched about him so many times…xD
    _______

They dated twice…

• xJonasXCandyx

Doesn’t Miley sing ”iyiyiy”In her song talk is cheap?

this post is so boring /:

ikr i want something interesting, like taylor is preggo or something

that would be funny lol

better than she bullfuck but oceanup is awesome

i smell a selena stan

no it doesn’t mean ur boring i was calling selena boring NOT u

maybe she has a side to her that she doesn’t show the public..like she’s shy with it.

that would be so funny is Nick and Selena started dating again xDD

O_o

That would not be funny. Lmao!

Jul 20, 2010 @ 03:28 pm
    crazylady said:
    no it doesn’t mean ur boring i was calling selena boring NOT u
    I know but like I identify with Selena in that way so it’s kinda odd you know that people call her boring.

i guess but in her interviews she also has no personality

that would be so funny is Nick and Selena started dating again xDD

O_o

That would not be funny. Lmao!

they are such a boring couple

i smell a selena stan
    first of all this is a gossip site. you cant “smell” anything. and second im not a selena stan. see wtf why does everyone always assume that if your not a big fan of miley your a selena fan i mean stfu.

Selena is boring b/c she’s in a position were she can do pretty much whatever she likes and yet she doesn’t.She doesn’t seem to be having any fun!

• picstoburn

okay im not pissed anymore. lol sorry :p

they are such a boring couple

Yep. :|

• xJonasXCandyx

that would be so funny is Nick and Selena started dating again xDD

O_o

That would not be funny. Lmao!

they are such a boring couple

___
    They need to date someone whos not in the same business as them.

that would be so funny is Nick and Selena started dating again xDD

O_o

That would not be funny. Lmao!
    that would hilarious! seriously. lol

they are such a boring couple

Yep. :|
    whoa i almost didnt recognize you with a joe icon.

this post is boring…

is it August yet?

that would hilarious! seriously. lol

• harrypotterbitches

What if Trace wrote a song about Demi…holy crap I would DIE! LOL so freaking funny!

they are such a boring couple

Yep. :|
    _____

Nick should date Lucie Jones. She’s hot and seems very sweet.

• Timber

whoa i almost didnt recognize you with a joe icon.

Sorry…

O_o

What is wrong with you today? Lmao! :P

he already did LOL

that would hilarious! seriously. lol

Jul 20, 2010 @ 03:24 pm
    suckit said:

and if she’s not then she’s just plain boring

lol and no one wants to hang out with her

i wouldn’t be suprise i would rather hang with demi or miley

lol yeah me too

but i would perfer like miley and joey cuz i never liked noah for sum reason, sorry

lol joey noah doesnt really matter to me

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Nick should date a girl with big boobs that will keep him with her for long.
    Joe needs someone with a big ass.

he already did LOL
    ohmygod! whats it called!?

• Jilleh

Eh, this movie doesn’t look that great, no matter the casting. & Nelena 4.0 — SCARY! xP

• ohmimiley

._.

they are such a boring couple

Yep. :|
    _____

Nick should date Lucie Jones. She’s hot and seems very sweet.

yep or nickole anderson

eww, joeys wayy betterr (; … annnndddd, joey knows how to act better than most of the kids these days.

• CrazyCrunk

LOL my sister wanted to get on the computer so I got up. And when she sat down I started laughing and screamed “YOUR SITTING IN POOP!!” She tried to hop out of her chair but fell and then I screamed “JUST KIDDING!!!” and ran out of the room! LMAO

You deserve a cookie XD

god that phone is loud

THANK GOD IT WASNT!!!!!!!!

i saw the movie, it was fabulous. i recommend everyone goes to see it!

• Timber

THANK GOD IT WASNT!!!!!!!!

i saw the movie, it was fabulous. i recommend everyone goes to see it!

I’m gonna go see it this weekend.

You deserve a cookie XD
    ;P

LMFAO youre so mean lol :p

• picstoburn

the movie came out already??? :p

• IAMANNOYING

HEY GUYS

• mileyh8tersmentallyunstable

It’s so weird that the miley haters don’t see their own craziness. They have stalked miley for years, trolling internet sites, clicking on every article ever written about her so they can spew their hate, or claim how much they hate her etc. Nothing mentally unstable about that kind of behavior. Seriously haters.move on with your life.Or go see a shrink.

• crazylady

ok I’ma tell you all what my friend said on Thursday (god I miss her)

so this tissue I was going to use ended up on her leg and I noticed, she said “it’s my blanket.” and then when I was gonna leave she’s like “are you gonna take my blanket with you? I’ll be very cold”

• CrazyCrunk

;P

You now you want the cookie
    ITS CHOCOLATE CHIP!!

LMFAO youre so mean lol :p
    LOL *whines* but shes always asking to use the computer!!

;P

You now you want the cookie
    ITS CHOCOLATE CHIP!!
    I love chocolate chip!! *grabs cookie*

LMFAO youre so mean lol :p
    LOL *whines* but shes always asking to use the computer!!

LOL well in that case… im proud of you :p

just read reviews they said she was a miscast

• ohmimiley

-poke- anyone here? :)

sayWHAT said:
    just read reviews they said she was a miscast

lol

• ??????

Miley would have been good for the role but Noah? No. Joey is exactly how I pictured Ramona reading the books. Beezus would be short-haired Miley to be honest, but I like Miley and Selena so whateveeeer.

• CrazyCrunk

I love chocolate chip!! *grabs cookie*

Yeah thats right eat the poop..I mean chocolate chip cookie o.0

what’s a miscast i’m young i don’t know about these things

Im glad selena and joey did it

this is not a selena post smdh it’s a noah post dumbass

• all for me

who was miscast Selena or Joey!

IF she didn’t fit the role why was miley number one on who to play ramona? but w.e

That doesn’t mean shit dumbass. If Miley was in the movie but the Ramona and Beezus fans didn’t like her acting or didn’t think she fit that role, the movie would do horrible in the box office. It might do good if she was in it, but IMO I doubt it.

eww, joeys wayy betterr (;

OMFG,U FUCKING TWEENS DON’T KNOW WHAT EPIC MEANS.STOP ASSUMING DAT ANY OF DA SHIT DAT ANY OF U LIKE IS EPIC.I CAN TELL WHAT REALLY IS EPIC IN ANOTHER COMMENT.

• ohmimiley

That woulda been epic. The end.

ohmimiley said:
    I seriosuly cant wait till mileys movie LOL comes out ;)
    Me either.. I want a sex scene xD

O_O Bitches would freak
    The old movie had one in it i’ve heard… BAHAHA!

They are taking out the sex scenes for Miley. -__-

Remakes are shit.

• Timber

LOL! I know, it’s so stupid. She complains about it and then gets back together with him. SMH.

O_o

What is wrong with you today? Lmao! :P
    Lmao nothing…just bored :/

that would hilarious! seriously. lol

um they didnt even date that many times. the last time they were out was earlier this year they were just FRIENDS honestly where did you get that they were dating and what other time did they date.

• hasd

I’m a MAJOR selena fan! BUT this movie would of been super cuter and super epic if it were miley and noah.

Acting skills put aside.

Just would of been really cute. But mileys a little to wild to make that role even look believable. :/ *shrug*

Lmao nothing…just bored :/

Same here…

• crazylady

no offence but that sounds pretty boring…

I guess but I mostly blame my neighborhood and the economy if I had money to go places/I had a job, I’d have more people to hang out with.
    and this neighborhood is just fucking boring..nothing to do

• urluvismydrugg

yuck.

• Jilleh

Nick should date a girl with big boobs that will keep him with her for long.
    Hehe. Apparently I am Nick’s girl then xP

ohmimiley said:
    I seriosuly cant wait till mileys movie LOL comes out ;)
    Me either.. I want a sex scene xD

O_O Bitches would freak
    The old movie had one in it i’ve heard… BAHAHA!

They are taking out the sex scenes for Miley. -__-

Remakes are shit.

well that’s just fuck up she’s like 18

he already did LOL
    ohmygod! whats it called!?

Japanese girl :p he wrote it when he was in japan (that was the time he was dating her)

_______

They dated twice…
    okay

• peacelovehearts

hasd said:

Acting skills put aside.

“wild” …WTF? That girl plays hannah montana

it’s quiet too quiet

I DIDNT DO IT

______

What the fuck “dumbass”. She wouldve been relevant here if they casted her as Ramona. Like I was saying, good thing they didn’t because she can’t act because she’s not an actress.

that would hilarious! seriously. lol

L.M.F.A.O

Hehe. Apparently I am Nick’s girl then xP

so am I haha. well mine aren’t very big but I’m sure they’re big enough.

• sayWHAT

would have been better with miley

where can i find reviews?

LMAO! Wow…

I wanted Nick to date Camilla Kerslake. They look so cute together. Too bad she’s a bit older.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Nick should date a girl with big boobs that will keep him with her for long.
    Hehe. Apparently I am Nick’s girl then xP
    Just maybe.
    Just go to a meet and greet.
    Wear a tank-top preferably with a low cut.
    lean over the table (if there is one) and jiggle or scrunch. If there is not table just go over to Nick and flex your boobies.

• Jilleh

Hehe. Apparently I am Nick’s girl then xP
    so am I haha. well mine aren’t very big but I’m sure they’re big enough.
    I am a DD– but I ADORE that Nick is a total boob-hunter.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

isnt it rated R?

WTF? It is like rated E

(replying to this) – Jul 20, 2010 @ 03:40 pm
    isnt it rated R?
    you’re kidding right?

• crazylady

and why does that matter? I’m older and I’m a Nick Chick.
    or is she older than me? is she 25 or something?

he already did LOL
    ohmygod! whats it called!?

LMAO I just listened to it! I’m cracking up!

• Jilleh

Nick should date a girl with big boobs that will keep him with her for long.
    Hehe. Apparently I am Nick’s girl then xP
    Just maybe.
    Just go to a meet and greet.
    Wear a tank-top preferably with a low cut.
    Nick would die xP

yeah the movie look boring but who’s going to see my girl angelina jolie in action me that’s who

• demi is my girl crush

i love joey shes cute. noah is just…..

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Nick should date a girl with big boobs that will keep him with her for long.
    Hehe. Apparently I am Nick’s girl then xP
    Just maybe.
    Just go to a meet and greet.
    Wear a tank-top preferably with a low cut.
    Nick would die xP
    Lmao
    He would be strutting that boob hunter stare. ;)

L.M.F.A.O
    and what is so lol worthy?

he already did LOL
    ohmygod! whats it called!?

LMAO I just listened to it! I’m cracking up!

they’re talking about doing it :|

• sayWHAT

she meant isn’t lol rate r

isnt it rated R?

Yeah, my mom said I’m not allowed to go see it… Apparently there’s inappropriate scenes or something.

Lmao! Kidding…

• sayWHAT

LINK FOR THE R&B REVIEWS PLEASE!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

WOW…Miley grew up to be absolutely gorgeous…

• Jilleh

Nick should date a girl with big boobs that will keep him with her for long.
    Hehe. Apparently I am Nick’s girl then xP
    Just maybe.
    Just go to a meet and greet.
    Wear a tank-top preferably with a low cut.
    Nick would die xP
    Lmao
    He would be strutting that boob hunter stare. ;)
    Totally.
    I need to do it when he comes to TO. xP

• Timber

i love joey shes cute. noah is just…..

Lol! Harsh…

L.M.F.A.O
    and what is so lol worthy?
    LOL I love that phrase! LMFAO

• picstoburn

i love joey shes cute. noah is just…..

Lol! Harsh…

it’s true :p

WOW…Miley grew up to be absolutely gorgeous…
    nah more like trashy and slutty.

• ohmimiley

“wild” …WTF? That girl plays hannah montana

Lol, win. xD

anybody cares about noah, she only make scandals like in halloween

the movie would have did better in theater if Noah and Miley took the role but it would still be a boring movie.

• picstoburn

i am a miley fan but she doesn’t fit the role if you actually read the books O___o

• MileyIsSoSmiley

-___-

Which movie lol?

• harrypotterbitches

I think this girl (idk her name) is adorable! I think I’d prefer her to play Romona :P…at least from what I’ve seen..

• MileyIsSoSmiley

“wild” …WTF? That girl plays hannah montana

WIN!!

• peacelovehearts

anybody cares about noah, she only make scandals like in halloween
    She wore a vampire costume to an event with high heels.. I’m not so sure what’s so bad about that :p

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i don’t care for that movie either way.

• peacelovehearts

MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    -___-

Which movie lol?
    This Ramona & Beezus shit :p

• ohmimiley

If someone talks bout how Miley dresses on stage, imma flip. She dresses on stage like an actor/actress would dress when they play a part. She dresses for a rockish concert. If you were playing Annie, you wouldnt go onstage dressed up as.. I dunno.. a dog. No.
    Just leave it be. -_-

• suckit

R&B looks like such a kiddie movie and, if miley was in it more ppl would want to c it.

• harrypotterbitches

oh okay her names Joey King LOL duh!

• crazylady

so everyone who is here is on this post?

still confused..

• suckit

i don’t care for that movie either way.

who’s in ur icon,he’s hot??

• picstoburn

i don’t care for that movie either way.

do you like your new hair cut???:)

• MileyIsSoSmiley

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i think the movie looks cute i wanna go see it with my big sis. i loved the book and the movie looks adorable.

• picstoburn

dude you miley stans are crazy. LMAO

• harrypotterbitches

Holy hell! idk who started this madness but it MUST.STOP.!

• picstoburn

even when i clearly said i love miley,Miley stans have to attack me lol i clearly said that Miley doesn’t fit the role if you actually read the book. i mean i never said her acting sucks jeeze lol.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

suckit said:
    who’s in ur icon,he’s hot??

he’s gorgeous.
    it’s gaspard ulliel. ;)

• peacelovehearts

Live Like There… said:
    Kudos to your big sister.. If my little sister asked me to take her to see this movie, i’d laugh xD

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:
    do you like your new hair cut???:)

yesssssss.
    it’s short but not too short. :p
    it’s like a bit shorter then my shoulders.

picstoburn said:
    do you like your new hair cut???:)

yesssssss.
    it’s short but not too short. :p
    it’s like a bit shorter then my shoulders.

that’s good :)

• suckit

yeah, ur rite she doesn’t fit the role ,but i still love her

• Niley/ Miley and Noah cyrus lover

I think Miley and Noah should have taken the role. I love Miley and Noah and the Movie would be better with them in it

in SWAC she tries 2 hard 2 b funny

• harrypotterbitches

here comes the Miley/Selena Fighters…

here is the deal
    Selena is a better Actress
    Miley is a better singer…

thats all. i would rather see a movie with Selena then Miley because Selena is good at acting. The Last song Sucked. Miley was not a good Ronnie. and i read the book.
    “here’s the deal” DEMI PONES THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MileyIsSoSmiley

To be honest i didn’t even attack you lol.

i’m glad they went with selena and joey.

• suckit

who’s in ur icon,he’s hot??

he’s gorgeous.
    it’s gaspard ulliel. ;)

yep,sorry my mistake he’s GORGEOUS. is he an actor or something??

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Live Like There… said:
    my sister loves this kind of kiddie movies.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:
    that’s good :)

yeah:D

• picstoburn

To be honest i didn’t even attack you lol.

um yeah you kinda did.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Nick should date a girl with big boobs that will keep him with her for long.
    Hehe. Apparently I am Nick’s girl then xP
    Just maybe.
    Just go to a meet and greet.
    Wear a tank-top preferably with a low cut.
    Nick would die xP
    Lmao
    He would be strutting that boob hunter stare. ;)
    Totally.
    I need to do it when he comes to TO. xP

Smh at you ;)

• someone(:

well if miley was in it i might actually be interested in seeing it.

Can OU please shut up about this stupid movie…

lol seriously is anyone going to watch salt instead?

here comes the Miley/Selena Fighters…

here is the deal
    Selena is a better Actress
    Miley is a better singer…

and why does that matter? I’m older and I’m a Nick Chick.
    or is she older than me? is she 25 or something?
    _______

Well I’m just saying, she doesn’t seem like a cougar to me. Like I don’t know if she’d be the one to date someone younger like Nick. But who
    knows. Oh and she’s 21 I think.
    She actually tweeted him today and I was like “awwww!”.

ewwww thank God they didn’t make it

• harrypotterbitches

I love Miley…and Demi…and cake…what’d you guys love? *tilts head to the side and smiles*

• harrypotterbitches

WOW…Miley grew up to be absolutely gorgeous…
    oh! OH GOD MY EYES!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!! JUST!!!! KIDDING!!!!!!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

suckit said:
    yep,sorry my mistake he’s GORGEOUS. is he an actor or something??

haha, and yeah he’s an actor from France.

• Timber

nah more like trashy and slutty.

SMH. Just don’t.

I am a DD

I don’t know what I am but whatever it is it’s big enough. I mean it definitely would be enough to play with.
    if they were any bigger that would be uncomfortable. yeah like my size the way it is

wow how did this dirty convo start?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Can OU please shut up about this stupid movie…

lol seriously is anyone going to watch salt instead?

me!

L.M.F.A.O
    and what is so lol worthy?
    LOL I love that phrase! LMFAO
    um okay you still didnt answer my question but whatever

• suckit

Can OU please shut up about this stupid movie…

lol seriously is anyone going to watch salt instead?

yes. salt looks awesome, unlike this bullshit.

Can OU please shut up about this stupid movie…

lol anyone going to watch salt?

• peacelovehearts

harrypotterbitches said:
    I love mcdonald’s sweet tea..
    & i’m wanting some realllyyy badly ;p

• Maralovelovelove

Ahhh, I’m SO glad they chose Joey.

• suckit

yep,sorry my mistake he’s GORGEOUS. is he an actor or something??

haha, and yeah he’s an actor from France.

maybe that’s why i don’t notice him. r u from france???

• picstoburn

Can OU please shut up about this stupid movie…

lol anyone going to watch salt?

i want too:D

• harrypotterbitches

I don’t watch wanna salt….pepper looks better IJS

• Moonbeam

What would have happened if, all these discussions are completely pointless.
    If pigs could fly it would rain pork chops.

• harrypotterbitches

I love mcdonald’s sweet tea..
    & i’m wanting some realllyyy badly ;p
    *smiles wide* thats awesome! *leans forward the slightest bit* what else do you like? *smiles wider*

• NeverShoutNeverrr

suckit said:
    maybe that’s why i don’t notice him. r u from france???

nope, i noticed him because he was in the movie Hannibal Rising. :p

selena isn’tt getting mileys leftovers.
    selena is better than miley.

honestly the movie would have turned out like shit miley and noah did it
    NOt from what ive heard…. The reviews I have read said Selena was a miscast and Miley would have been better for the role.

_____

Lol, haha

• suckit

Lmao, I hope you don’t think that they meant her “acting” would be better.

who cares.the movie will fail.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

To be honest i didn’t even attack you lol.

um yeah you kinda did.

Um i kinda didn’t all i said was that the directors first choice was miley but she turned it down. but w.e think w.e you want.

• suckit

maybe that’s why i don’t notice him. r u from france???

nope, i noticed him because he was in the movie Hannibal Rising. :p

cool i may watch it if they have it online

• fan4lyftwitter

suckit said:

haha ikr and every time i turn to a channel they always show the comercial

It is unbelieveable how Selena gets the most Disney promo that I have ever seen. When Miley was 15 and huge for Disney they didn’t promote her nearly as much I don’t get them.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

suckit said:
    cool i may watch it if they have it online

it’s pretty good.

• ericabbyx22

I adore Miley and Noah but I prefer Joey and Selena for this movie. I don’t think Noah really has enough acting experience for her to be a main character in a movie.

• crazylady

What would have happened if, all these discussions are completely pointless.
    If pigs could fly it would rain pork chops.

*whines in a prissy tone”* ugh y’all are mean talking about pork chops and someone else said leftovers.

I don’t even like pork chops but I’m so hungry my mouth is wanting it.

• crazylady

I can smell the food so bad right now.

Paha c’mon guys, Noah is such a shit Actress i mean she cant sing she cant be a Actress and she’s SO annyoing with like everything.
    Btw Sel is a better Actress than miles >.<

Miley and Noah would have rock it. I think Joey is cute so she’ll be fine too but Selena needs to go away…

• Kelvin

where is everyone?

haha ikr and every time i turn to a channel they always show the comercial

oh lord and that round and round song is always playing. disney kisses selena’s butt alot cuz she the robot they always wanted

Btw Sel is a better Actress than miles >.<
    Selenas acting got terrible reviews and this is a kids movie. She is not as good as you think which is why the producers wanted Miley.

• Krista

THANK GOD MILEY AND NOAH DID NOT MAKE THIS MOVIE!!!

Miley cant act and Noah, no comment!

Noah is ugly as hell and she’s not an actress.

Joey has TONS more of experience, google her and you will see.

• Jilleh

Nick should date a girl with big boobs that will keep him with her for long.
    Hehe. Apparently I am Nick’s girl then xP
    Just maybe.
    Just go to a meet and greet.
    Wear a tank-top preferably with a low cut.
    Nick would die xP
    Lmao
    He would be strutting that boob hunter stare. ;)
    Totally.
    I need to do it when he comes to TO. xP

Smh at you ;)
    ;)

• picstoburn

WOW…Miley grew up to be absolutely gorgeous…
    nah more like trashy and slutty.
    :p

• picstoburn

damn anons calm the fuck down.

Lmao! We’re not talking about the size of our boobs are we? SMH. O_o

L.M.F.A.O
    and what is so lol worthy?
    LOL I love that phrase! LMFAO
    um okay you still didnt answer my question but whatever
    LMFAO!!!!

• crazylady

knows. Oh and she’s 21 I think.
    She actually tweeted him today and I was like “awwww!”.

ah ok then I see no problem.
    I’m about her age and I’m not a cougar either. Nick is the only underage guy I like.

but that’s only if she liked him so maybe she doesn’t

I.LOVE.YOU.GUYS.

• Jilleh

Lmao! We’re not talking about the size of our boobs are we? SMH. O_o
    I mentioned it, saying that the boob hunter, NickJay, would enjoy them (;

Lmao! We’re not talking about the size of our boobs are we? SMH. O_o

if you wanna talk about something else go ahead..I’m just going with the flow.

harrypotterbitches said:
    here comes the Miley/Selena Fighters…

here is the deal
    Selena is a better Actress
    Miley is a better singer…

“here’s the deal” DEMI PONES THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

I mentioned it, saying that the boob hunter, NickJay, would enjoy them (;

Mmkay… Bunch of perverts. Lmao! Kidding. :P

• sayWHAT

WOW…Miley grew up to be absolutely gorgeous…
    nah more like trashy and slutty.
    more like absolutely stunning and if you dislike her so much don’t waste your time commenting about her

• Jilleh

I mentioned it, saying that the boob hunter, NickJay, would enjoy them (;

Mmkay… Bunch of perverts. Lmao! Kidding. :P

Haha. I am 18. I. CAN. DO. IT.
    <3 I love Nick.

peacenlove said:
    harrypotterbitches said:
    here comes the Miley/Selena Fighters…

here is the deal
    Selena is a better Actress
    Miley is a better singer…

“here’s the deal” DEMI PONES THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao
    nahh i like demi but miley’s the best at least in my opinion:

best singer = miley
    best actress= miley [haters can say what they want but the fact is she has 5 movies to film maybe even 7]

• crazylady

Haha. I am 18. I. CAN. DO. IT.
    <3 I love Nick.

and I am older than you so I can definitely do it.ssh I wanna blend in with the teenagers though

• Timber

Haha. I am 18. I. CAN. DO. IT.
    <3 I love Nick.

----

Doesn’t mean you’re not a perv just because you’re 18, that’s all I’m saying. :P

imdb type in the movie.

• CrazyCrunk

She’s so cute
    She was on Wendy Williams yesterday o.0
    Wendy gave her a blue and white wig

• Jilleh

Haha. I am 18. I. CAN. DO. IT.
    <3 I love Nick.

I am a total Perv when it comes to Nick J.

• CrazyCrunk

oh wow XD

• Timber

I am a total Perv when it comes to Nick J.

I see. xD

imdb.com

these are just fan reviews i find them more helpful

don’t give her this advice if she lives in China!!!

Well lets hope she doesn’t live there… :|

• Jilleh

I am a total Perv when it comes to Nick J.

I see. xD

; )

• Evas

miley is always first. selena gomes next.
    but i think that noah and miley wouldve been better(:

• Sweetdisposition?

I’m seeing this movie. I’ve watched inception three times already, and I’m in need for a cute movie now(: Selena and Joey are so freaking adorable, they were the PERFECT choice for the movie.

IA

Jul 20, 2010 @ 02:56 pm
    MileyIsSoSmiley said:

To be honest i didn’t even attack you lol.

um yeah you kinda did.

okay damn……..

• fan4lyftwitter

suckit said:

exactly

haha ikr and every time i turn to a channel they always show the comercial

yeah and her new song is playing everywhere!
    and they promote her so much because of the good girl act…

• xJonasXCandyx

Stalker Sarah has met celebs 1,834 times,if im correct:P(I found out by the total pictures count on her flickr)

• areyouonDOPE…

hahah noah an actress

i can’t believe there’s actually people saying that Noah would’ve been better for the role, haven’t you seen her on Hannah Montana? she sucks! Joey is this sweet little genius girl! she has experience!

• fan4lyftwitter

peacenlove said:

haha ikr and every time i turn to a channel they always show the comercial

yeah and her new song is playing everywhere!
    and they promote her so much because of the good girl act…
    I know they even advertised her song on Nickelodean lol

if Noah and Miley played the role, it would be a more successful when its in Theaters. but it would still be a boring movie.

haha ikr and every time i turn to a channel they always show the comercial

yeah and her new song is playing everywhere!
    and they promote her so much because of the good girl act…

i dought if selena is even a real person cuz she never partys or hangs out with anyone it’s like her job is to act like an angel

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• xJonasXCandyx

I don’t plan on watching this movie…

• suckit

u would waste ur time doing that???

• MileyIsSoSmiley

suckit said:

exactly

Maybe they think Selena needs it more lol

• suckit

I don’t plan on watching this movie…

no one does:/

fan4lyftwitter said:
    peacenlove said:

haha ikr and every time i turn to a channel they always show the comercial

yeah and her new song is playing everywhere!
    and they promote her so much because of the good girl act…
    I know they even advertised her song on Nickelodean lol

lol oh god

• hottiegirl

Can OU please shut up about this stupid movie…

lol anyone going to watch salt?

i want too:D
    of course , at leats it got some actors and actress that worth the watch

• xJonasXCandyx

u would waste ur time doing that???

_____

No,I have a life.
    go to the end,it says (1,834 items)

exactly

Maybe they think Selena needs it more lol

i wouldn’t be suprise miley has like 7 new movies

One review stated:

Something similar seems to have motivated the casting of Gomez. Though she’s good at projecting big-sisterly aggravation, the Disney Channel pop star comes off as perhaps a shade too self-possessed, even too attractive, to entirely convince as the straight-laced, image-conscious Beezus; it’s hard to shake the feeling Gomez was tapped primarily to boost the pic’s awareness among teens (and to make the obligatory soundtrack contribution, “Live Like There’s No Tomorrow”).

suckit said:

haha ikr and every time i turn to a channel they always show the comercial

yeah and her new song is playing everywhere!
    and they promote her so much because of the good girl act…

shes a disney robot

• suckit

u would waste ur time doing that???

_____

No,I have a life.
    go to the end,it says (1,834 items)

ok good but yeah. she probably meet every celeb there is.

that would have ruined the whole movie.

• Seroanne

Miley said no kiddie roles, and Noah has no acting exerience.

haha ikr and every time i turn to a channel they always show the comercial

yeah and her new song is playing everywhere!
    and they promote her so much because of the good girl act…

shes a disney robot

and if she’s not then she’s just plain boring

• xJonasXCandyx
  • ImNotAnnoying3.0

Anything with Selena’s boring ass self is a fail…anyways, Joey is cute.
    Miley and Noah would be cuter but Noah can’t act for shit.

I can’t get over how cute Joey is. :D

Variety said Selena was too self possessed and too attractive for the role and was only used to boost awareness among teens haha

suckit said:

haha ikr and every time i turn to a channel they always show the comercial

yeah and her new song is playing everywhere!
    and they promote her so much because of the good girl act…

shes a disney robot

and if she’s not then she’s just plain boring

lol and no one wants to hang out with her

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Her name is like EPIC.
    Joey King :P

• hottiegirl

——————-
    noah !! oh come on that little kid barly apear wid her sis in HM , how do u know that she is bad?! and btw i know selena is good actress but i prefer to watch miley ‘s acting in movies even if it was boring lol

this post is so boring /:

haha ikr and every time i turn to a channel they always show the comercial

yeah and her new song is playing everywhere!
    and they promote her so much because of the good girl act…

shes a disney robot

and if she’s not then she’s just plain boring

lol and no one wants to hang out with her

i wouldn’t be suprise i would rather hang with demi or miley

• peacenlove

this post is dead where is everybody?

I can’t get over how cute Joey is. :D
    ikr? I love her :)

and if she’s not then she’s just plain boring

lol and no one wants to hang out with her

i wouldn’t be suprise i would rather hang with demi or miley

lol yeah me too

picstoburn said:

this post is so boring /:

Ugh I know.Another Miley vs Selena post.Same old story.

oh wow XD

LOL

ah ok then I see no problem.

but that’s only if she liked him so maybe she doesn’t
    ________

I wish she did. I think Nick needs to switch it up a little bit with being with a blonde. I always thought a petite blonde by his side compliments him nicely.

“Up and coming singer/actress”… What the he’ll? Noah can’t sing!

I ALREADY SAW IT AND ITS A CUTE MOVIE!!! I REALLY SUGGEST YOU GO SEE IT :)
    I ALREADY SAW IT AND ITS A CUTE MOVIE!!! I REALLY SUGGEST YOU GO SEE IT :)
    I ALREADY SAW IT AND ITS A CUTE MOVIE!!! I REALLY SUGGEST YOU GO SEE IT :)
    I ALREADY SAW IT AND ITS A CUTE MOVIE!!! I REALLY SUGGEST YOU GO SEE IT :)
    I ALREADY SAW IT AND ITS A CUTE MOVIE!!! I REALLY SUGGEST YOU GO SEE IT :)
    I ALREADY SAW IT AND ITS A CUTE MOVIE!!! I REALLY SUGGEST YOU GO SEE IT :)
    I ALREADY SAW IT AND ITS A CUTE MOVIE!!! I REALLY SUGGEST YOU GO SEE IT :)
    I ALREADY SAW IT AND ITS A CUTE MOVIE!!! I REALLY SUGGEST YOU GO SEE IT :)

i live in california in the USA 0_o

• picstoburn

Up and coming singer/actress”… What the he’ll? Noah can’t sing!

maybe she’ll join frankies band:p

lmao youre crazy

i live in california in the USA 0_o

In china you can’t use google. that’s the point of the joke :)

• sayWHAT

i did google it but which reviews are you talking about in this post?

• Timber

“Up and coming singer/actress”… What the he’ll? Noah can’t sing!

Don’t you remember?

Ponyo, Ponyo, Ponyo
    Tiny little fish
    Shes a little fish from the deep blue sea…

BEST. SONG. EVER.

i live in california in the USA 0_o
    LOL i was joking because picstoburn told us once that if you go on google in china you go to jail LOL get it?

• CrazyCrunk

i live in california in the USA 0_o

LUCKY
    I’ve always wanted to go to Cali

Jul 20, 2010 @ 04:00 pm
    picstoburn said:

i live in california in the USA 0_o

In china you can’t use google. that’s the point of the joke :)
    oooooo haha i was really confused but what reviewers said miley would have played the part better? and did it get any good reviews?

• CrazyCrunk

tf??
    aha wow i have never heard of that before

lmao youre crazy
    I’m not crazy!!!! *goes in corner and rocks back and forth*

i cant wait for romana and beezus the movie looks really cute and selenas and joeys acting seems awesome so far in the trailers.

CrazyCrunk said:
    i live in california in the USA 0_o

LUCKY
    I’ve always wanted to go to Cali

where do you live?

LUCKY
    I’ve always wanted to go to Cali

me too. where I live is sooo boring…sry broken record again.

my mom would rather not go there for vacation because of earthquakes so I guess it’s kinda best not to live there.

I’m not crazy!!!! *goes in corner and rocks back and forth*

LOL

picstoburn said:

i live in california in the USA 0_o

In china you can’t use google. that’s the point of the joke :)

i have no idea /: sorry im not a miley stan :P

INCEST INCEST INCEST :O oh my fucking god D:

picstoburn said:
    picstoburn said:

i live in california in the USA 0_o

In china you can’t use google. that’s the point of the joke :)

i have no idea /: sorry im not a miley stan :P

oookay im not either actually just everyone was talking about that review so i was curious…

INCEST INCEST INCEST :O oh my fucking god D:

what da ell?

• CrazyCrunk

LUCKY
    I’ve always wanted to go to Cali

where do you live?

VA
    aha yeah
    Way on the other side of America
    so that would be one expensive plane flight XP

LOL I said something smart to my mom and she popped me! LMAO my cheek hurts D:

NCEST INCEST INCEST :O oh my fucking god D:

what da ell?
    sorry /: im watching degrassi while on im this post :p

lmao youre crazy
    I’m not crazy!!!! *goes in corner and rocks back and forth*

LMFAOOOOO ok ok im sorry youre a very cool girl :D

sorry /: im watching degrassi while on im this post :p

oh ok

no thanks.

LOL I said something smart to my mom and she popped me! LMAO my cheek hurts D:

LMAO!!

• CrazyCrunk

—————

SHE DOESN’T EVEN GO HERE!!

LOL I said something smart to my mom and she popped me! LMAO my cheek hurts D:

lol that’s what you get /:

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

You guys are some crazy-ass motherfuckers. ;)

• crazylady

umm…how is this a Selena post?

I think that anons been smoking something terrible.

lmao youre crazy
    I’m not crazy!!!! *goes in corner and rocks back and forth*

LMFAOOOOO ok ok im sorry youre a very cool girl :D
    *takes deep breath* thank you *tilts head to the side and smiles wide*

• picstoburn

ew i can’t watch this anymore -____-

Selena is the best

• memiAndniley

I think miley and noah wouldve been better

• m

memiAndniley said:
    I think miley and noah wouldve been better
    hell no it’s too kiddie for miley and noah has no acting experience

• m

seriously Noah and Trace Cyrus can just go away. No one cares about them.

this post is so boring /:

ikr i want something interesting, like taylor is preggo or something

• LetsJumpTheSun

Miley and Noah would be better. But, I dont care, that movie doesnt… looks amazing.

• Hilary

It was rumored

ok.

• SimplyCT

i wonder how that would’ve turned out. o_O

• kay

i’m glad that miley and noah didn’t do this movie it looks whack and boring let selena and what ever her name is have this failed ass movie but yeah i’m going see salt make it # 1 at the box office

• tanziexx

nooooooooooo!!! i wanted to be first
    THIRD!

ikr? I love her :)

I know, me too. xD

• memiAndniley

Im not sure if noahs goona go away…. she’s probably gonna be an actress or singer…

• peacelovehearts

They would’ve been better… :p

and if she’s not then she’s just plain boring

I don’t like partying and I don’t really have anybody to hang out with, just my ex bf every now and then…I barely see my friends anymore (I miss my younger Kevin loving friend. shes the only one I hang out with regularly and now I’ll probly never see her again)

that must mean I am boring.
    that’s a real oxymoron..crazy and boring.

no offence but that sounds pretty boring…

Selena’s better for this role. IDK about Noah/Joey

hell no it’s too kiddie for miley and noah has no acting experience
    ………. lmfao

this post is so boring /:

ikr i want something interesting, like taylor is preggo or something

that would be funny lol

• suckit

that must mean I am boring.
    that’s a real oxymoron..crazy and boring.

no it doesn’t mean ur boring i was calling selena boring NOT u

miley wouldnt even be good for the role. shes sucks at acting big time. unless she gets acting lessons. and well who cares about noah. shes just an annoying little brat from what i’ve seen.

that would be so funny is Nick and Selena started dating again xDD

How is Selena getting Miley’s left overs?
    Obviously tht slut & slut in the making didnt get it, selena & joey did .

—————

SHE DOESN’T EVEN GO HERE!!

LOL

LOL I said something smart to my mom and she popped me! LMAO my cheek hurts D:

lol that’s what you get /:
    lol -.- meanie! :P

-____________________-

lmao youre crazy
    I’m not crazy!!!! *goes in corner and rocks back and forth*

LMFAOOOOO ok ok im sorry youre a very cool girl :D
    *takes deep breath* thank you *tilts head to the side and smiles wide*

LOL yore welcome =]

LOL I said something smart to my mom and she popped me! LMAO my cheek hurts D:

lol that’s what you get /:
    lol -.- meanie! :P

im sorry but there’s sin coming through my computer right now LOL:p

WTF people are talking about Noah, shut the fuck up. Nobody ever saw her acting. –‘

i couldnt take miley seriously in this movie
    i cant see her playing a clean cut older sister ilke ramona.
    im glad selena got it
    and noah cyrus annoys the craaaap out of me.
    thank god no one has put her in a movie lately.
    and now i just thought of ponyo.
    and that stupid ponyo song is stuck in my headddd :|||
    plus, noah can’t play a little girl because she walks around with that hooker makeup all the time.

• Kelvin

Ugh

oooh Enrique song!

I’ma listen to that song again