Taylor Swift SPEAK NOW NEW ALBUM

Taylor LIVE CHAT videos. Her new album called ‘Speak Now‘ will be released on October 25, 2010. The first single ‘Mine’ is out August 16. Tracklist includes 14 songs, one is called ‘Sparks Fly’. Part 2-5 under!

SO FREAKING EXCITEDDD! READING PA LOVES YOU TAYLOR! your always our star :)

sparks fly might be the song from the Beautiful eyes EP. she could be re releasing it :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

YESSS!! omg. i love sparks fly!!

• Maralovelovelove

HeyGirl said:

‘Sparks Fly’ – isn’t that the title of Miranda Cosgrove’s album or something?
    not trying to start shit, just saying (:

Yes, but Taylors song is completely different. Besides, Taylor wrote and performed that song, WAAAAY before Miranda’s CD.

• peacelovehearts

Is anyone else like extremely excited for pretty little liars tonight? :D though it’s kinda pointless for me considering I know how it ends..

& Taylor looks prettyy (:

• girl crush mileyyyyy

peacelovehearts said:

& Taylor looks prettyy (:

you read the books? did that girl really die??

or even the song Be your anything!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

drop everything now. meet me in the pouring rainn.

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:

& Taylor looks prettyy (:

you read the books? did that girl really die??
    Nahh, Im too lazy.. I just read it online
    & uhhhh *cough*no*cough*

• Amanda

Taylor wrote “Sparks Fly” when she was 16. She performed it a LONG time ago and fans have been campaigning ever since for her to put it on an album and I guess they finally won.

I’d rather all new songs but whatever…

• NeverShoutNeverrr

yay <333333

• Taylor’s Fave Fan

Yeah, she pretty much wrote all her songs herself. I think all ever. But anyways. I think it’s really cool that she writes them herself and so that people can relate to them and that most of them are true and real. I think that’s a great quality in a singer/songwriter. :) TAYLOR ROCKS AND I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE CD COMES OUT!!!
    BTW, where can I watch the Sparks Fly vid? I never heard of it… I just learned about her a year or 2 ago and already I’m like her #1 fan!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 13 Hearts!

• xJonasXCandyx

Yay,finally. Can’t wait.

“We don’t need no paper lanters
    Take me down!
    Baby, bring on the moviestar…” – Sparks Fly

O_O wow i guess she’s really embracing adulthood. i like it though.

• majups_

YEAAAAAAAAAAH! I was watching it, she was just awesome, like always! I’m so excited about it… I hope the album to be released in october in Brazil too ):

MY ANGEL, MY BABY, MY PERFECT, MY SWEETIE, MY SWIFTY! <3

Yay!
    I’m soo excited! More songs I can relate to ;-)

[[x3]]

• Amanda

Oh, and she said she wrote the whole album by herself.

• natjbguitargirl

aaaaaaaaaahhh! finally i luv sparks fly.

• Yo.

Seriously, this girls music is THE shit, i cannot waitttt :)

lucy hale said the show was different from the books on ryan seacrest’s radio show. and spoiled the ending of the books. so even if you read all the books, it doesnt matter.

• picstoburn

:]

• hithere

super cool! Good luck taylor!!
    Random moment: i was watching some old britney videoclip, britney > >> miley…

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Jul 20, 2010 @ 04:33 pm
    Im pretty sure they’d still follow the general storyline though.. But idk :p

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Jul 20, 2010 @ 04:36 pm
    That bow looks so dumb.
    Her songs are crap, and she can’t sing, and she looks like an alien with no fashion sense. Tell me again why she’s famous?
    This is a Taylor post sweetie,
    The Selena one is a few down (:

• Becca.

“Sparks Fly” is an awesome song :) I wish she would release “Permanent Marker” and “I Heart ?”.

if you need laugh….just go to this channel. hahaha

• Chelseaa

I cannot wait for her album!!

• iLoveChimpanzee

eww, i wouldn’t buy her album.

• JocelynGeee

First Single on my birthday; Yeahyyy !

• Becca.

That bow looks so dumb.

***

I want to read some songs you write. I want to hear you sing. I want to see what YOU look like. (not really). STFU. Taylor’s amazing. Geesh, I hate anonymous posters.

• Kathy7

super excited!!
    And you know how the book ends, but they changed the series so the ones that read the books dont know whats going to happend!! :)

I Heart ? is already released. it was on the beautiful eyes anlum. And permanent marker was sold to someone. taylor doesnt own it.

• bluesfan3410

I thought the chat was kinda boring.

omggg
    Im so excited!
    I LOVE SPARKS FLY, I’VE BEEN WAITING WAY TOO MUCH FOR IT TO BE RECORDED! ONE OF MY FAV SONGS
    ” I run my fingers through your hair and watch the lights go out, just keep your beautiful eyes on me, gonna strike this match tonight

• legend katwal

just believe in your self taylor. u rock .and its a truth.

• jackie.r.

I love herrr.<3

She just seems so relatable &
    nice, & just a normal girl.
    I cannot wait for her album!

i love the song sparks fly? loved it and now she’s putting it on her album:D

I’M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!
    eep.

• erin

omg i love you taylor are you coming to edmonton please come i cant wait !!!!!!!

wow taylor is so nice, she even went to someone’s website that was posted during the questioning. i saw she posted on the homepage.

shes really great i am so stoked about her new album wow i like the look of her room in the background. are those candles in birdcages

Sparks Fly is a very….mature song.
    So is Mine.

Read between the lines of Sparks Fly..haha.

• sjoh

I’m suuuper excited for her new album!

• _-Omona-_

Sparks Fly is my favourite song of hers,
    woop (:

• JB rocks my socks

Shes super sweet and sometimes insperational but the live chat started to bore me.

how is sparks fly mature??? please explain

• J.E.F<333(:<3

Hey Taylor! Are you excited for Italy? How is the Album coming along?What are some of the songs about? I am such a big fan!! I love all your music!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 13 plus on for good luck!! Im so excited for your new album!

haha her album is comin out on my bdayy lol too bad im not a fan :/

• taylorfan902

I can’t wait! I’ve been waiting to buy sparks fly for 3 years!! Taylor is the best song writer I’ve ever heard of (with the exception of Hayley Williams and Lacey Mosely). Dude, I can’t wait for 10/25!!!

SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THE ALBUM!!

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

One word: Excited!!!!!! :D

• Sparkles_xx

That bow looks so dumb.
    This is a Taylor post sweetie,
    The Selena one is a few down (:
    LOL, OMG THIS. (The response I mean)

• Maralovelovelove

I freaked while watching this chat when she announced it. SO EXCITED! It’s been too long. I know this album will be amazing. NO DOUBT. And I’ve been obsessed with Sparks Fly since she played it for the first time. I’m soooo happy its gonna be on the album! Sick of the screaming in the live version! Haha

haha I know exactly what you mean! The screaming gets real annoying. It’ll be awesome to have a recorded version!

• Madeline

FINALLY A RECORDED VERSION OF SPARKS FLY WOOOOOOOOOOO

Did anyone else think she looked kind of sad at parts? :(.

I know you are only asking a question. But sparks fly is not the title of Taylors album just a song on it. And Taylor’s Sparks fly was written years ago so she didn’t steal if from Miranda

Yeah it is but if you go on youtube, sparksfly was preformed live but it was cut out of taylors fearless. Its awesome

Taylor swift had sparks fly the song before miranda even had an album…
    just sayin ;)

• HeyGirl

‘Sparks Fly’ – isn’t that the title of Miranda Cosgrove’s album or something?
    not trying to start shit, just saying (:

what a scripted CHAT wack

• tessa

SO FREAKING EXCITEDDD! READING PA LOVES YOU TAYLOR! your always our star :)

——————————–
    omg i used to live like RIGHT BY reading PA!! i miss pennsylvannia so freaking much. my best wishes to u and ur awesome small town!

That bow looks so dumb.

• Syds.

DUDEEEEE!!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Cant wait :D

hahaha if you need a laugh…just watch this. its hilarious!

most random people ever.

“We don’t need no paper lanters
    Take me down!
    Baby, bring on the moviestar…” – Sparks Fly

O_O wow i guess she’s really embracing adulthood. i like it though.

I never understood that part, will you please explain it to me?

• Maralovelovelove

iLoveChimpanzee said:

eww, i wouldn’t buy her album

eww, you’re weird :P

• TSLove

So stoked for her tour in nov!

• Holly

I am so excited!

• lanaa

sparks fly :) all i could really ask for. i know some people didn’t want it, but it’s probably like the bonus song or something and she might have revamped it a bit. who knows. im super psyched though.

YEESSS!
    I LOVE SPARKS FLY! FINALLY she’s relesing something sexy. i love it!

cooool

cooool

• Tessa

i get the feeling her peak of fame is already over but i hope the album is good