Demi Lovato On Body Image And Kim K

Demi met Perez Hilton @ Justin Bieber‘s concert in LA last night.

• peacenlove

ugh i hate perez hilton -_-

• LaLaLaLand

skyebird said:
    awww u changed ur icon , love it <33

thank you! i love yours too <3
    Thanks!!

Demi you have no ass, kim K has ass, you don’t. But try harder next time.

• skyebird

Nice of you to hang out with Perez, you stupid twat. I’m sure your “best friend” Miley is SO PROUD.

And of course you’d aspire to be like Kim K, you’re both tranny looking sluts who got dumped by the guys you love. Demi’s desperation to show Joe what he’s missing is about as bad as Kim K parading around with Miles Austin as if Reggie cares.

kim is gorgeous. stfu.

Watching her sucking in her stomach on the red carpet of this event was lulzy.

• AskTaylor

Kissing Perez's ass,really Demi??

ou is dead.

• ad;kfj

Yea, you don’t know that. Demi was with Madison last night.

• iaskedtaylorx3

Love Kim and Demi.
    Hate Perez Hilton.

Demi you have no ass, kim K has ass, you don’t. But try harder next time.

• Disdain

kim is gorgeous. stfu.

She WAS gorgeous, now with all that botox she looks like a tranny just like her mother.

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

Love Kim and Demi.
    Hate Perez Hilton.

the nanny!

Some of the comments here are more ridiculous than the average comment on OU. LMAO

• realistgangsta

Jul 21, 2010 @ 12:33 pm

———————————————– THIS RIGHT HERE LOL

• CCCChloe :)

—————————————-
    I understand why your name is anonymous. I’d feel like an embarrassed twat aswell if I’d of said what you just did and had my name attached to it…. Dumbass.
    Seriously, considerate other peoples feelings. I know neither of them will prolly read any of this but still.. They’re celebrities; not robots. They probably hate hearing things about themselves like this as much as what YOU would.
    *vent over*

• Shahotay

um u need to bequiet demi was just trying to say that u do not need to be skinny to be healthy… people can be skinny and be very unhealthy thick girls can be unhealthy too soo shut up there nothing to be arguing about here like seriously

skyebird said:
    ok so i wasnt first….. but why hate Demi?

she just irks me. i don’t know why :/
    ohh okay? lol

haha it’s probably cause my friend’s dad interviewed her for a radio show and said she was bitchy.

• Jonasluvr_2

I LVOE HER AND KIM K!!!

she is hottttt and kim is hotttt LOL

• LaLaLaLand

skyebird said:
    ok so i wasnt first….. but why hate Demi?

she just irks me. i don’t know why :/
    awww u changed ur icon , love it <33

• lovedemilovato

I was there! I saw her and madison come out of the back of the venue to their car. I was sad I couldn’t get a picture with her /: she seemed to be in a rush.

• musiciseverything

I love both. Kthxbai. :)

awww u changed ur icon , love it <33

thank you! i love yours too <3

• itsglam

Perez Hilton? Wow. Okay Demi. Okay.

• itsglam

demi stop kissing kim ass ok

___
    and perez hilton ass*

• PurdyAmberSixx

Ugh, do not like her.
    Love Perez and Kim though haha :)

i can’t be bothered with watching this butterychinned, loud mouth. does she talk about embracing her ~curves??

what about when she was hanging out with Jacvanek & Jeffree? girl was tiny then.

maybe she was pms-ing.

• musiciseverything

….Why was Perez there? Ugh. He needs to go away.

Think about it. BFF Demi probably sobbed her heart out to KK and told her all about the wild and sexy times she and Joe had and how hot he is and how she misses him. And KK thinks to herself, I want me a piace of that lovin’too. Might be…fun.

Hey, I’m on my lunchbreak and bored, but trust me, it isn’t that far-fetched an idea. who hasn’t blabbed to their bff after a break up and then find out she and your ex are havibg a hot fling?

=

girl, you are really on drugs!

Girl, everyone on this site is on drugs.

• natjbguitargirl

why did my myspace just say selena tweeted demi haha i love you

Drugs? Bwahaha! No way. That’s Demi, things go better with Coke!

yea she defo prego!!she better get sum plan b stat!!!!
    pregnancy is not doing her body well so far. . . .liam is probably going to be a deadbeat!
    yea the pregnancy test pic should be on zach taylor today. no wonder miley has been looking greasy and stoned…….its all that barfing.

• harrypotterbitches

I don’t like perez :/

Drugs? Bwahaha! No way. That’s Demi, things go better with Coke!

Coka Cola is the shit!

• BangThatDrum

yea she defo prego!!she better get sum plan b stat!!!!
    __________

Are you seriously that lonely that you need to post this over in every post? Seriously get a life!

• DelenaBack

I mean, I’m glad Demi is happy with her body and all that, but why is she trying to push it/brag about it so much. Most of her tweets now are like “I just went for a 6 mile jog, it felt great!” We get it Demi, we get it. Enough already.

• TheTruth

yea she defo prego!!she better get sum plan b stat!!!!

———————-

I can’t believe out of all the millions of sperm that your father deposited, that you were the fastest.

• BangThatDrum

TheTruth said:

yea she defo prego!!she better get sum plan b stat!!!!

———————-

__________

HAH and that’s The Truth xD

=

girl, you are really on drugs!

Girl, everyone on this site is on drugs.

———————-

i’m NOT
    i’m just a demi lovato hater

• :)

I’ve lost respect for Demi now. She’s saying that only people with curves are healthy. And that skinny people aren’t normal. Thanks alot Demi.

• mileyluver15

i love demi shes right she has an average body ai love her she looks like me!!

• urluvismydrugg

wow. she really IS turning into Ashley. she’s befriending someone (Mario) who publicicly bashes someone known to be one of her really good friends.

• urluvismydrugg

wtf, she’s basically saying that people should try to be super skinny/ curvy. and not “normal” size. like kim kardashian!

• peacenlove

urluvismydrugg said:

ashley tisdale?

• izzleistheshit.

Is she trying to imply that skinny girls aren’t ‘normal’? BITCH, stfu.

• dreamingALOUD

Where’s everybody? In what post? urgh

I’m stalking this one if that’s any help xD

• colorfulx

Where’s everybody? In what post? urgh

I’m stalking this one if that’s any help xD

Oh goodie XD OU is dead.

dreamingALOUD said:

how did he get famous in the first place? i seriously can’t remember

It was just his website I think. Then he got took to court then he became more famous e.t.c. He doesn’t deserve. He’s a life ruiner…he ruins peoples lives.

if i become famous im not gonna speak to him. I mean i will be nice and stuff, but im not gonna kiss his ass like others do. He’ll love me anyway im a really good person. But, if talks shit about my friends…not gonna kiss his ass like demi

• ChasingRainbows

anyways, signing off! bye!

• picstoburn

lol smh today was just weird.

• Disdain

Kay, hey.

Ramona and beezus got trashed by critics haha

where?

=

girl, you are really on drugs!

I love that Nicholas Sparks is still trolling the OceanUP posts! :D

Can I have your autograph please? :)

Perez!! that guy is bad he sucks up to the celebrities saying super nice things about them but if they say or do something HE does not like then he turns on them!!

• madi

of course demi wants to be in good conditions with Perez, otherwise, he’d destroy her. And i dont know what ur talking about, you have no ass, you just have fat legs, i dont know why she thinks she has curves! dont bother to call me hater im just saying what I think. She’s just annoying the crap out of me haha

Demi calls Perez boo and all this nonsense. Taylor is just polite with Perez. that’s it.

• itsglam

Selena say in her new interview “I was going through a break up and started dating someone NEW”.. New?

I like Selena with David Henrie,I hope is David … I hate Nelena

It was Taylor Lautner.
    Taylena

• itsglam

taylor swift don’t need to kiss his ass. lol. she is so lovely ?

• madi

i stopped following him, i realized that by following him i was supporting the terrible things he says, he destroys everyone, he’s just a person, he’s not God to judge, you know?

• Untouchable

so demi is all buddy buddy with Perez now.. Demi i usually don’t give two shits but be careful.. Remember what 30h!3 said “don’t trust a ho”

hi im new here my name is reyna. how are y’all

• ohmimiley

Im assuming everyone is here? :D

• realistgangsta

whoah do yall see that twilight perfume on the right side of the page i think i wan’t it dam ou stop advertising shit

• annogueras

i <3 demi but Perez blegh xP

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

musiciseverything said:

The only person Perez doesn’t talk bad about is Lady Gaga. And Bieber. He will start talking bad about Demi. Maybe she doesn’t know that. She better be careful. Perez talks shit about everyone.

_______________

Idk, he didnt like the fact Bieber was the top youtube video and not Gaga…

BFF? said:

I don’t understand how she can took a picture with him…
    he’s the one who says sh.it about Miley
    if someone says bad things about my “BFF”
    i’m sure that i will never talk or smile with this one.

=====

when miley was on twitter he always trashes her on the blog and guess what? she was always tweets him
    so if miley can be fake, demi can too

she is loking beautiful and she have great voice im happy she’s happy(im not her fan..but she is right)
    but i dont like her hiar color i think she looked better wuth browm

Traitor!

can this fat fugly bitch shut up already

Untouchable said:

LOL. Perez is a ho.

am i alone in here?

• Untouchable

and perez hilton ass*
    _________

demi kisses everyone’s ass

• nick

ok I think it’s and what she’s saying about curvy girls. that’s its ok to have curves, but does she realize she is NOT a ~curvy~ girl. Also I feel like she’s putting down the girls who are skinny(naturally or healthy skinny, not nasty skinny) which isn’t good at all. Does she not realize girls can be healthy AND skinny at the same time, without being anorexic. *shocker, I know*

Jul 21, 2010 @ 01:16 pm

====

ok taylor stan…go take a look on tweets from taylor to perez before you defend her hahahaha

• Julianna
  • ChasingRainbows

I want a strawberry milkshake

ur right she is
    she is thin but her legs arent
    it’s wierd

• MileyIsSoSmiley

She looks really pretty, as for perez… got nothing to say.

musiciseverything said:

ikr? that’s why justin bieber, taylor swift and katy perry are his friends

He talked bad about Katy before. I think. He talks shit about everyone. He pisses me off.

========

yes he did…but katy still talks to him and party with him! so people don’t like him
    but when you are mean with him it’s hell for the celeb

• musiciseverything

• musiciseverything

ikr? that’s why justin bieber, taylor swift and katy perry are his friends

• colorfulx

Perez irks me.

• iaskedtaylorx3

Love Kim and Demi.
    Hate Perez Hilton.

the nanny!
    ___
    Teehee. Love that show :)

• Your Mom Was Here

• musiciseverything

Perez irks me.

Perez irks everyone.

• colorfulx

musiciseverything said:
    Perez irks me.

Perez irks everyone.
    Ugh tell me about it.

• HBIC

It irritates me when heavier girls diss skinny girls and then call it “good body image”. You’re saying your body type is better than all others. How the hell is that a good body image?? It’s horrible. People don’t all look the same.

• DemiandMileyPones

…….

• keseay

demi is a traitor! haha. she went to a justin bieber concert… bad girl

• Your Mom Was Here

I want a pretzel.

• musiciseverything

I have a headache. =/

• EvaSnow

Ugh she needs to stop talking about her “curves” she’s skinny..

Love Kim and Demi.
    Hate Perez Hilton.

the nanny!
    ___
    Teehee. Love that show :)

i’m obsessed with it <3
    i’m a nick @ nite freak.

• ChasingRainbows

Man, that girl has a loud mouth. Not a bad thing just saying

• ilovemusic

She annoys the fuck outta me and tries WAYYYY too hard. kbye.

• realistgangsta

nooooo someone is going to die on true blood it better not be fine ass eric or the new wolf dude and my black people tara lafayette cause they make the show for me

baby got back

new post yet?

• dreamingALOUD

She’s warming up to the guy who calls her best friend Slutty Cyrus?

• fan4lyftwitter

Jonas la will sell arounf 35-40k via hitsdailydouble

• iaskedtaylorx3

DemiandMileyPones

Love your icon :)

• Your Mom Was Here

I never apologize. I’m sorry, but that’s just the way I am.

Perez irks me.

hahah, your icon!

• SoRawSUgAr

Damn you demi!!! Why the fu.ck, everytime you speak I smile?! ur contagiouss (sp?)

• colorfulx

Perez irks me.

hahah, your icon!

Thanks. I like your icon :)

• SoRawSUgAr

Your Mom Was Here said:
    I never apologize. I’m sorry, but that’s just the way I am.
    =======
    u do realise, U JUST apologized

• Your Mom Was Here

Football players win football games.

• iaskedtaylorx3

Love Kim and Demi.
    Hate Perez Hilton.

the nanny!
    ___
    Teehee. Love that show :)

i’m obsessed with it <3
    i'm a nick @ nite freak.
    ___

Ahhh :) same here. Lol

• sophieee

haha i was like the complete opposite
    I was like a little tiny skinny stick when I was little
    But now I have lots of curves :)

• colorfulx

SoRawSUgAr said:

Your icon? XD

• Your Mom Was Here

I never apologize. I’m sorry, but that’s just the way I am.
    =======
    u do realise, U JUST apologized
    _________
    Yeah, that was the point ;)

Perez irks me.

hahah, your icon!

Thanks. I like your icon :)

• SoRawSUgAr

YES! MY ICON IS WORKING!!

Demi you have no ass, kim K has ass, you don’t. But try harder next time.

yeah still ain’t seeing a big ass. herve Leger makes anyone look curvy. It made Miley look curvy at the Grammies.

• colorfulx

hahah, your icon!

Thanks. I like your icon :)

<3 :)

• SoRawSUgAr

colorfulx said:
    SoRawSUgAr said:

Your icon? XD
    ====
    lol It’s Demi, I made it! :) out of eyeshadow lol

DemiandMileyPones

Love your icon :)

_____

Thanks!

• Your Mom Was Here

My sister’s expecting a baby, and I don’t know if I’m going to be an uncle or an aunt.

hahahahahahahahaha!

• colorfulx

SoRawSUgAr said:

Your icon? XD
    ====
    lol It’s Demi, I made it! :) out of eyeshadow lol
    ROFLMAOLOLZWTFBBQ! lmaoooo :)

• musiciseverything

hahahahahahahahaha!

What? LMAO!

hey ou are you going to put up the bad reviews of R&B or you just only do that to miley

• Your Mom Was Here

hahahahahahahahaha!

What? LMAO!
    __________
    I’m reading stupid quotes by famous people hahaha :) I just can’t stop laughing!

• SoRawSUgAr

colorfulx said:
    SoRawSUgAr said:

Your icon? XD
    ====
    lol It’s Demi, I made it! :) out of eyeshadow lol
    ROFLMAOLOLZWTFBBQ! lmaoooo :)
    =====
    lol haha nice choice of words? lol

• musiciseverything

That’s funny.

• fan4lyftwitter

lol

Hugging perez is like hugging the devil. But am i suprised demi would do such a thing? No. She is beginning to sound really ignorant and full of herself too with this whole body image thing. Everyones different demi. Some skinny, some fat. Deal with the fact that your going to be in the second group.

• SoRawSUgAr

So a man jumps into a taxi and says “King Arthur’s close” and the taxi driver says, “don’t worry we’ll lose him at the next lights”.
    — Tommy Cooper

====
    lol It’s Demi, I made it! :) out of eyeshadow lol
    ROFLMAOLOLZWTFBBQ! lmaoooo :)
    =====
    lol haha nice choice of words? lol

• MileyIsSoSmiley

To be honest sometiems perez just talks shit about people who haven’t even done anything wrong for example jennifer Hewet i think thats how you spell it idk i think she is beautiful.

• skyebird

i’m seeing paramore on saturday!

dreamingALOUD said:

She’s warming up to the guy who calls her best friend Slutty Cyrus?

she seems fake to me. idk though thats just me.

skyebird said:

i’m seeing paramore on saturday!

lucky duck. have fun!

perez has the power of put the people up in one day and down in another day
    i don’t know why people read his blog
    and give him that power
    i feel bad for some celeb like x-tina
    he always trashes her down

• Disdain

i’m seeing paramore on saturday!
    __

Jealous -.-

Lucky you!

• skyebird

i’m seeing paramore on saturday!

lucky duck. have fun!

thank you!
    ajflkja, soo excited.

• dreamingALOUD

She’s warming up to the guy who calls her best friend Slutty Cyrus?

she seems fake to me. idk though thats just me.

Agreed. If someone called my best friend slutty I wouldn’t even look at them never mind take a photo.

• hottiegirl

i dont know , i love demi but a fashion icon! no way , she doesnt dress good at all , she only dress good outfits some times like 10% also demi is body is not wow , she is fine . to me she got fine body, pretty face & great voice (but latley she doesnt sound good live like she used before ) just saying
    i love kim , she got the body and hair . realy cool

• Disdain
  • skyebird

i’m seeing paramore on saturday!
    __

Jealous -.-

Lucky you!

haha, i’m so excited. i’ve been like this for a month now. o.0

• Disdain

i’m seeing paramore on saturday!
    __

Jealous -.-

Lucky you!

haha, i’m so excited. i’ve been like this for a month now. o.0

LOL :)

• dreamingALOUD

Agreed!!! I don’t think he has a reason, he started bashing on Christina for no reason either. I think he just attaches his mouth onto anybody who’s “it” in hope to become a little bit more famous.

• picstoburn

smh my two worst people taking the same picture

dreamingALOUD said:

She’s warming up to the guy who calls her best friend Slutty Cyrus?

she seems fake to me. idk though thats just me.

what i would do is give them a nice punch in the face. ha! especially if it were Perez Hilton.

• dreamingALOUD

Maybe will.i.am wants a second shot at it? God I hope someone does it.

• hottiegirl

omg i love this song
    —————–
    yea its nice one but who’s the singer anyways, never heard about her before,

• BangThatDrum

MileyIsSoSmiley said:

____________

You mean Jennifer Love Hewitt ? Love that woman!

• peacenlove

picstoburn said:
    smh my two worst people taking the same picture

lol

• nick

demi kisses everyone’s ass
    yep. Shall we count?
    selena, miley, nick, kevin, and joe, taylor swift, perez hilton, all the guys in All Time Low, oh what the hell I’ll throw in justin bieber too
    that’s just to name a few.

dreamingALOUD said:

Maybe will.i.am wants a second shot at it? God I hope someone does it.

yeah me too. and then i hope he makes another video crying like a little girl. That’ll make for some good laughs lol

Demi wants publicity and for people to publicly say Joe shudle give her anotehr chance. Kim will, just wait, and then Perez will as well.

To be honest, I think Kim wants a piece of Joe’s a.ss herself. Why else would she suddenly be bff’s with Demi unless it was to give her pointers on how to win him back? (she’s so experienced in that, after all!) Wait for a “secret” meeting between KK and Joe (ZT will have all the details, I am sure) to discuss Demi…

• BangThatDrum

hottiegirl said:

omg i love this song
    —————–
    yea its nice one but who’s the singer anyways, never heard about her before,

me neither. i heard one of her songs on Grey’s anatomy and then found this one on youtube. Its easy to sing too!

• dreamingALOUD

XD Yeah. Karma’s a bitch I hope it slaps him right where it hurts.

• Chelseaa

Why does Perez call Miley MileyBird?

• Untouchable

LOL. That would so be me one day. Im the shyest person ever :[
    ______
    Aaaw same here =(

Untouchable said:

__________________

hmm.. i think you’re on to something here

LOL thats good. when do people find time to think of these things?

• mileyluver15

haha when she said growing up she knew alot of skinny people i know who shes talking about !!!! SELENA GOMEZ hahahhaha

In that pre teen stage some people are just naturally a bit chubby or super skinny. Usually works out OK when they get a bit older. At school I was a stick and could not put on any weight at all and hated it. Now I cannot loose it!! Still not happy.

Shut up Demi you don’t have curves.

I’m insulted that she thinks I am not normal just because I am naturally slim.

• skyebird

cute. i love kim. not so much demi.

• LaLaLaLand

FIRST!!!

• LaLaLaLand

ok so i wasnt first….. but why hate Demi?

• skyebird

omg, am i actually first?

• skyebird

ok so i wasnt first….. but why hate Demi?

she just irks me. i don’t know why :/

So it’s not normal to be skinny?
    Weird.

i’m changing my icon to miley <333

• LaLaLaLand

skyebird said:
    ok so i wasnt first….. but why hate Demi?

she just irks me. i don’t know why :/
    ohh okay? lol

She’s just wanting people to tell her she looks gorgeous and her figure is great!!
    Demi is not particularly curvy like KK and definately not fat. Plus she works out every day plus dance rehearsals to look like that same as most Hollywood actors and celebrities. Stop the intensive workouts and lets see how curvy she gets!!! Ha Ha typed fat first then changed it to curvy which is really just a kinder way of saying fat.

Ramona and beezus got trashed by critics haha

demi stop kissing kim ass ok

Jul 21, 2010 @ 01:51 pm
    dreamingALOUD said:

XD Yeah. Karma’s a bitch I hope it slaps him right where it hurts.

in the ass! hahaha

• dreamingALOUD

Why does Perez call Miley MileyBird?

From can’t be tamed where she’s in the cage dressed like a bird with feathers and sh!t. XD

• Untouchable

LOL thats good. when do people find time to think of these things?
    ___________

hahahaha… i have no idea

uhhh love her and kim
    hate perez hilton
    but is for the best that the celeb be friends with him
    hahahaaha
    he’s terrible with the people that he don’t like

• dreamingALOUD

XD Yeah. Karma’s a bitch I hope it slaps him right where it hurts.

in the ass! hahaha

Nah I think he’d like that too much. Maybe it’ll slap him in the form of a huge fireball and remove his existence c:
    *sigh* we can only hope.

BangThatDrum said:

ChasingRainbows said:

BangThatDrum said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWnow6AzIx8&feature=related =’]

LOL. That would so be me one day. Im the shyest person ever :[
    ______
    Aaaw same here =(

ill gain confidence someday. im too scared to sing to my own parents. im afraid of rejection.

• colorfulx

Where’s everybody? In what post? urgh

dreamingALOUD said:

XD Yeah. Karma’s a bitch I hope it slaps him right where it hurts.

in the ass! hahaha

*sigh* we can only hope.

how did he get famous in the first place? i seriously can’t remember

• BangThatDrum

ChasingRainbows said:

BangThatDrum said:

ChasingRainbows said:

BangThatDrum said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWnow6AzIx8&feature=related =’]

LOL. That would so be me one day. Im the shyest person ever :[
    ______
    Aaaw same here =(
    ______

I'm sure you will =] I have the same but it takes time =)

all the celebs kiss perez ass because when he don’t like a person is hell

• dreamingALOUD

how did he get famous in the first place? i seriously can’t remember

• iaskedtaylorx3

uhhh love her and kim
    hate perez hilton
    but is for the best that the celeb be friends with him
    hahahaaha
    he’s terrible with the people that he don’t like
    __

He likes Miley & look what he did.
    Wether he likes you or not , hes going to write something terrible about you.Hes a bitch-_-

• kailee

stfu, stop hating on people u dont know

• anonymous

Oh great so KK is your style icon and thousands of young Disney fans see you as their style icon. So does that mean these pre teens are going to go around dressed like KK in too tight, too revealing, trashy dresses. Wont their Moms be happy.

• BFF?

I don’t understand how she can took a picture with him…
    he’s the one who says sh.it about Miley
    if someone says bad things about my “BFF”
    i’m sure that i will never talk or smile with this one.

• Julianna

Ew Perez :S

• fan4lyftwitter

BFF? said:

I don’t understand how she can took a picture with him…
    he’s the one who says sh.it about Miley
    if someone says bad things about my “BFF”
    i’m sure that i will never talk or smile with this one.

I guess in Hollywood people care more about kissing a bloggers A$$ then friendship.

• cya

I like Selena with David Henrie,I hope is David … I hate Nelena

uhhh love her and kim
    hate perez hilton
    but is for the best that the celeb be friends with him
    hahahaaha
    he’s terrible with the people that he don’t like

=====

ikr? that’s why justin bieber, taylor swift and katy perry are his friends

• Daydreamer…..

That’s nice.
    But if I was a celeb, I definitely wouldn’t be hanging out with Perez. Polite? Sure, and maybe she’s just trying to be that. But I feel as though she wants to get on his good side.
    Why? He’s just a man…why does his opinion matter so much?