Joe Jonas TENDER GREENS PICKUP

ipad
joe-jonas-tender-greens-38

Joe getting food to go @ Tender Greens after a workout in Hollywood. Fame.

• HOLAA

Well said anon :)

• -Hibz-

Oh hey Joe.

I see you’re still hot. Nothing new here. Haha.

I missed this post. Grr. Howcome I’m always here for the Nick posts but I always seem to be away when Joe is posted? Haha.
    I’M NOT A NICK CHICK! :(
    Oh well. Onto the new post now.

Whoo!
    New post that’s whazz up(:
    So how is everyone on here?

• HeyYouOkayNot

His cheeks !

• Anonsaysheeey

i dont even like joe but ireally like this pic. ditching the glasses was prob the smartest decision he eva made.

I really do love his manly look ;)

• BglitterBBy2.0

Anways Joe looks good && this is coming from a Nick chick.

hot bitch :P I want you now

Looking good Joe ;) much better with scruff (my opinion)

aww ? he´s so hot!!:PP

His cheeks !

are pink and aadorable.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

He looks red

lmfao at nick’s fans XD

• JaneaLynn

God! He is too sexy for his own good.

Anonsaysheeey said:

Wow I didn’t even
    notice he wasn’t wearing them.
    They really change his apperance significally.

Joe looks gorgeous,healthy and fit!

he looks different :o
    not a bad thing but.. i cant seem to figure out how his face doesnt look like usual! theres something changed..lol still hot:)

• Sexy_Thang

Nicee:D

I LOVE your icon it’s cute(:
    Your an Ariana chick right, I don’t believe I’ve seen you with anyone else?.
    _____

yes they are(:
    but for some reason it remainds me
    at the blush thay have some dolls lol

Sexy_Thang said:

Nicee:D

I LOVE your icon it’s cute(:
    Your an Ariana chick right, I don’t believe I’ve seen you with anyone else?.
    _____
    Haha thanx! Yupp
    I’ve only had Ariana icons!. Love your
    icon too btw<3

haha, thanks.
    So I got a question for you have you ever had your wisdom teeth pulled out if so did it hurt?

• PurdyAmberSixx

Joe <3
    I love how there is a random tweet to Pete <3
    haha.

• xJonasXCandyx

He looks gorgeous.

Wow some people really need to grow up, using ‘gay’ and ‘virgin’ as insults. Please, could you sink any lower are you really that desperate to insult someone that you use such silly terms because you have nothing else to use against him so you result to sounding like an uneducated 12 year old that doesn’t Kobe what they’re talking about. I wish people could just ignore something if they don’t like it, rather than insulting it with disrespect.

Jul 21, 2010 @ 04:13 pm
    HeyYouOkayNot said:

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

His cheeks !

are pink and aadorable.
    yes they are(:
    but for some reason it remainds me
    at the blush thay have some dolls lol

lol.
    yeah it looks like someone
    smeared a whole case of blush on his cheeks.
    but oddly I’m attracted to it.

He reminds me of Kevin in the first picture and I’m not sure why.

• Aryanna

Hottie. :D

• BglitterBBy2.0

Does anyone on here have a formspring so I can follow them?

&&

• Timber

Oh gosh. He looks incredible. xD

• JoickBelongs

is it just me or he’s looking a bit sad ? ;/

replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:58 pm

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:53 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:45 pm

Hi honey! I told you we would all come crawling out of the woodwork for a Joe post.
    —————
    you said and done it!=) I’m glad you guys are here! These Joe post now is full of childrens complaining about Joe’s looks and hates… sad thing! but this one kinda remember me the old good ones
    ——————-
    This site positively sucks these days. You’re right – most of the noobs on here are kids who know nothing. But we now have this post to ourselves. :)
    It sucks huge rhino balls. I haven’t spent more than 2 minutes on here in about a month. All people want to do is crucify Joe for not shaving or pick on little things and then they always venture off to teenie talk, which as we all know, makes me want to punch walls. I hate it.
    ——————–
    Or they spam their twitters and formsprings. Then complain that they are being stalked by pervs and creeps. They need to STFU and GTFO.

• DemiandMileyPones

All these Joe icons. omg

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:08 pm
    ——————–
    JESUS, you’re right. “Formspring me!”. If I wanted to ask fucking 8 year old strangers questions I would. GTFO with that shit.

And the random facts in a Joe post: “Selena got her ears pierced when she was 3 days old. That means her and Nick are meant to be together and Miley hates Selena because Demi’s neighbor’s dentist said “Ask Taylor”. WHO FUCKING CARES!?!??!

• LINDZ

All these Joe icons. omg

It’s a beautiful sight right?!

Yours is swoon worthy for sure.
    Those eyes. <3

Danger-ous

True, we dont want Joe choking now so I will stick to a Steak and then give him to you and Jersey for dessert since you both like creamy calcium things…LOL

• DemiandMileyPones

It’s a beautiful sight right?!

Yours is swoon worthy for sure.
    Those eyes. <3

______

Yours makes me want to cry. He is just….

LINDZ
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:12 pm
    LINDZ said:

All these Joe icons. omg

It’s a beautiful sight right?!

Yours is swoon worthy for sure.
    Those eyes. <3
    -----
    *pets computer screen* So pretty.

LAURENJ-
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:13 pm

Danger-ous

That is correct. And we ain’t talking Ranch dressing. Have a good night punkin, ttys!

• LINDZ

It’s a beautiful sight right?!

Yours is swoon worthy for sure.
    Those eyes. <3

______

Yours makes me want to cry. He is just….

Beautiful.

I thought I’d finish that sentence for you. :D

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:24 pm
    ———————
    And he smells like chocolate chip. And gets crumbs in the bed. I don’t mind one bit though.
    Um, ofcourse not. I wouldn’t mind if he smelled like hot garbage juice and old socks.

Jersey
    I forgot to mention we eat string cheese in bed. It’s both high in calcium and fun. We eat it like Lady and the Tramp.

You tell ‘em, Sam! I am too busy admiring the nice view. Ahhh. A grown up man, not a skinny kid. Mmmmm, what a difference a few years makes…. :p

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:27 pm

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:24 pm
    ———————–
    The subtle reference to our Twitter convo from earlier is totally flying over your head, isn’t it? :p

And – “hot garbage juice”? What the hell is THAT?

• Thtzttlykewl

Hey? This is my second time being on OceanUP, what’s cool here?

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:29 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:27 pm

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:24 pm
    ———————–

And – “hot garbage juice”? What the hell is THAT?
    Yes. Actually it is. Help.

Hot garbage juice…IDK but it sounds gross.

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:28 pm

Jersey
    ——————-
    *yawn*

Whipped cream, baby. It has calcium and is a LOT more fun.

• Danger-ous

And – “hot garbage juice”? What the hell is THAT?
    Yes, it is actually. HALP.

replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:31 pm
    Thtzttlykewl said:

Hey? This is my second time being on OceanUP, what’s cool here?
    Joe Jonas.

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:32 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:28 pm

Jersey
    ——————-
    *yawn*

Whipped cream, baby. It has calcium and is a LOT more fun.
    Shush. I’ll tell you what has calcium…

Jerseygirl, Dander-ous, Sam and Lauren was all here and I missed it?!?! fuc.k!
    ahh the classic Joe hoes that I was begging for to be here the other day…

btw I’m the anon whoa was saying in one of those podt I missed the OU and the old users and bl bla bla

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:37 pm

Jerseygirl, Dander-ous, Sam and Lauren was all here and I missed it?!?! fuc.k!
    ahh the classic Joe hoes that I was begging for to be here the other day…

You’re sweet, but I love that my name is “Dander-ous”…LMAO. I hope no one is allergic to me.

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:33 pm

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:32 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:28 pm

Jersey
    ——————-
    *yawn*

Whipped cream, baby. It has calcium and is a LOT more fun.
    Shush. I’ll tell you what has calcium…
    ——————-
    Hahahahaha!

• LAURENJ-

all this food talking has left me hungry..
    Anyone know where Joe is so I can have my lunch now!!! K-thx

• Sam In Atlanta

______________________

Hi Stella! What lovely pecs Joseph is developing. Now I need to see him shirtless since his fur has grown back!

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:37 pm

Jerseygirl, Dander-ous, Sam and Lauren was all here and I missed it?!?! fuc.k!
    ahh the classic Joe hoes that I was begging for to be here the other day…

—————–
    LOL
    sorry, my keyboard is fuc.ked up…
    and who could be allergic to you?! you’re a hilarious!I love your comments

—————

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:42 pm

—————–
    LOL
    sorry, my keyboard is fuc.ked up…
    and who could be allergic to you?! you’re a hilarious!I love your comments
    That’s ok, I knew it was a typo. Hello! And thank you. :)

JerseyGirl & Danger-ous

Clearly what Joe and I need is protein and carbohydrates like a succulent juicy appetising steak to sink our teeth in..Afterall we need energy to burn when we romp all day and all night long. This calcium crap is of no value to us unless it is dessert time…..LOL

• Sam In Atlanta

Ooooo..Jen, nice new icon. That is my wallpaper right now. I guess all the Joe Hoes are here. And it looks like the children all fled to the Nick post, where they belong.

• Isha

I’m usually a Nick girl,but Joseph is looking delectable if I do say so myself.

LAURENJ-
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:47 pm

JerseyGirl & Danger-ous

Well I surrender if you’re eating steak. But where did he go today? TENDER GREENS. I have some tender greens for him….

Sam In Atlanta
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:51 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

I just made it all by myself! Snaps for me!

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:45 pm

—————
    ——————-

yummy

• jerseygirl

Yeah I’m deleting this comment because OU spammed it the first time and now it’s posted twice already

jerseygirl
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:53 pm

Appreciate the beauty………..

Yumballs. His eyes are pretty.

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:52 pm

LAURENJ-
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:47 pm

JerseyGirl & Danger-ous

—————-
    Ew. That doesn’t sound “healthy”. LOL. I’m thinking he would prefer firm and ripe.

BTW – Nice job on the icon, bb.

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:53 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:45 pm

—————
    ——————-

• jerseygirl

Oh sweet Jesus. I’m trying to reply to you, Danger-ous but I keep getting spammed. Must comment must be too dirty for OU.

But lovely icon.

eygirl said:

Appreciate the beauty………..

________________

Thankyou for that beautiful thought BUT
    can we work on the lower half of Joe’s gorgeousness now…His lower package please!! Thankyou babes!!

• Danger-ous

I’m gonna kick this website in the nuts. Enough with the spam brigade.

• jerseygirl

WTF. And NOW my comments post?

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:59 pm

eygirl said:

Appreciate the beauty………..

________________

Thankyou for that beautiful thought BUT
    ———————-
    Shame on you, LJ. You’re so shallow. Appreciate his face first. :p

• Sam In Atlanta

Why do these spammed comments keep getting marked as spam AFTER they post? Damn, OU is fucked up.

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:57 pm

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:52 pm

LAURENJ-
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:47 pm

JerseyGirl & Danger-ous

—————-

BTW – Nice job on the icon, bb.
    LMAO. Actually the place he went to does have very good food. My friend out in LA is vegan and eats there a lot. And Urth, which she took me to last year.

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:52 pm

LAURENJ-
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:47 pm

JerseyGirl & Danger-ous

—————-

BTW – Nice job on the icon, bb.

_________________________

Thankyou…Firm & Ripe…I can be, I mean do..How about me be a Cherry, red, succulent, juicy, full of vitamins & minerals with the just right amount of crispness & crunch to it…LOL

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:58 pm

But lovely icon.
    It was happening to me too. I was just saying “cock” and “balls”…sheesh.

And P.S. I am firm and ripe lady! I paid a lot, I should be.

well I’m leaving. Hope to see all you guys around here for another Joe post!

sweet Joe dreams for you all ;*

Sam In Atlanta said:

____________–

Well Joe being the subject

1/hence our dirty thoughts

2/Joe is toooo sizzling hot of a subject for OU to handle or listen to….LOL

• LAURENJ-

well I’m leaving. Hope to see all you guys around here for another Joe post!

sweet Joe dreams for you all ;*
    ___________________

Sweet JOEnas Dreams To you & Nighty Night

Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:03 pm

well I’m leaving. Hope to see all you guys around here for another Joe post!

sweet Joe dreams for you all ;*
    Ni night Boo Boo! Sleep well.

ul 21, 2010 @ 08:03 pm

well I’m leaving. Hope to see all you guys around here for another Joe post!

sweet Joe dreams for you all ;*
    —————–
    Awww, so soon? Good night!

Cherries have pits. ;)

• colorfulx

*cries* Such a beautiful song xD Brings good memories :p

I find that the beard makes him look way older than he really is. It’s okay but I’m not a huge fan of it.

• colorfulx

Woah whats with all the Jonas stans?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

looking mighty fine joe.

• <3MILEYY

Whats miley cyrus’ official youtube ?

• Princess Awesome

He reminds me of Kevin in the first picture and I’m not sure why.

cuz they’re brothers?

• xJonasXCandyx

Does anyone on here have a formspring so I can follow them?&&Has anyone ever had their wisdom teeth pulled out cause I’m having mine pulled out on aug 14 && I’m sort of scared, like piss my pants scared.
    ____
    My formspring is my Ou username.I don’t feel like typing it right now :P
    And I got my wisdon teeth pulled out,it doesn’t hurt.lol.You’ll be okay after a few minutes.

• peacenlove

timber i love your icon =]

He reminds me of Kevin in the first picture and I’m not sure why.

Maybe the lack of attractiveness?

damnnn he is looking so sexi i like the scruffy look =DD

• sayWHAT

joe looks good here :) he shaved i think he has a goatie though lol and yeah i know i spelled that wrong.

Do you really expect us to read your novel?

I’m still not liking the scruff. I’m not a big fan of it on him.

hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot soooo DAMN HOT

timber i love your icon =]

Thank you! :D

• BadReputation.

Lol plastic surgery? Haha okay.
    He looks sooooo hawt. :) but he def looks like flushed… he was prob running or sumthing. but he doesn’t look to happy… love Joe tho.

I’m still not liking the scruff. I’m not a big fan of it on him.

• xJonasXCandyx

He reminds me of Kevin in the first picture and I’m not sure why.
    Maybe the lack of attractiveness?
    ___

-_- Kevin is adorable.And Joe is too.

• Pink Elephant

Damn bitch, GOT THE NEW IPHONE 4 ALREADY.

LADFSKJLADSJFLKD

• LAURENJ-

Joe Jonas is looking almighty hot & sexy as always..Love when he looks all so sporty and comfy..That sour puss pout is gorgeous and has me wanting to squeeze those juicy lips of his..Joe Jonas is so lovable..

I miss Nick’s beautiful face, it’s been hours since we last got candids. :'(

• peacenlove

timber i love your icon =]

Thank you! :D

your welcome =]

• JoickBelongs

lmfao at nick’s fans XD

Don’t be dissing the fans of the SUPERIOR Jonas.

_____________

LOL
    guys, don’t star this please lol

I miss Nick’s beautiful face, it’s been hours since we last got candids. :'(

Hours? LOL

I miss Nick’s beautiful face, it’s been hours since we last got candids. :'(
    ______

Lmfao! They’ll probably be a fan meeting post by the end of the night unless he didn’t go to the second show of Les Mis.

• colorfulx

Joe is adorable!
    Damn it, OU signed me off and apparently, I now have to solve a math question testing to see if I’m a human LOL.

• Pink Elephant

Hours? LOL

______

I LOLed too.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I finally got the screen shot application.
    I was so lazy I didn’t want to get it but I finally did.

• JB rocks my socks

Can we please not bring Demi into our lovely Joe post? He is looking fine. Let’s just discuss that. LOL

Mmmm gladly
    So did you see those fine ass pictures of Joe?
    I know I did. I love his little candid pics where hes not even trying and he just looks hot.

Re spelling errors people are on this site from all countries and there is a difference in spelling for some words. In the USA things are spelt as they sound but in the UK and some other countries the spelling different with additional letters just to make it more confusing ie. thru/through. Got into trouble once for writing thru in an essay instead of through!! Told me I was not in America.

• demi is my girl crush

natjbguitargirl said:

i wonder when nick will start getting facial hair.
    __

ooh it would probably be weird at first and then ppl would love it i bet

i know hes gonna shave it but i just wanna see how he would look.

• NicksSweetCaroline

natjbguitargirl said:

i wonder when nick will start getting facial hair.
    __

ooh it would probably be weird at first and then ppl would love it i bet

hhmmm…I’m not a fan already

Fuck People Will Never Be Pleased. Haha I Think Joe Looks Amazing Like This.. Looking Good! xD

• natjbguitargirl

ooh it would probably be weird at first and then ppl would love it i bet

hhmmm…I’m not a fan already
    ___

yeah idk though he might look sexier than ever

A hot mess!

• natjbguitargirl

ooh it would probably be weird at first and then ppl would love it i bet

i know hes gonna shave it but i just wanna see how he would look.
    __

me too and i bet he does grows some but he shaves it off right when it grows

_________________

AMEN MY JOEnas Sister….

LOL good idea.

Jul 21, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    JB rocks my socks said:

Mmmm gladly
    So did you see those fine ass pictures of Joe?
    ———————
    Looking hot and sexy comes naturally to Joe. He never has to try. ;)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

AD all over again.

AD all over again.

What?

• NicksSweetCaroline

Guys. I have a Joe icon…this is new

• picstoburn

i haven’t had a selena icon in a million years lol hold on.

• JB rocks my socks

Mmmm gladly
    So did you see those fine ass pictures of Joe?
    ———————
    Looking hot and sexy comes naturally to Joe. He never has to try. ;)
    haha I know rite.
    I mean why do they even bother making definitions for the words Hot and Sexy.
    They should just put of hot and sweaty pic of Joe Jonas and their done.
    ……………………….(hahah Oh man Im havin too much fun with this I……………………………………………… should stop.)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I need a Joe icon

• NicksSweetCaroline

Ugh.. i dont think i like this… It isn’t right

OMJ!!!! He’s so hot!!!! I can’t stop looking!!! Can’t wait to see Nick with facil hair!! :O I will die!!

Guys. I have a Joe icon…this is new

But it’s so cute! xD

• YouBelongWithMe

The way you move is like a full on rainstorm
    And I’m a house of cards

• NicksSweetCaroline

Guys. I have a Joe icon…this is new

But it’s so cute! xD
    I can’t be called NicksSweetCaroline and have a Joe icon can i?

• harvey

Think we all know by now that spelling and grammar are not Joe’s strong points but who really cares. Sometimes my fingers go too fast on twitter or here and I do a typo and press send then think Ooops!

• JB rocks my socks

Ugh Joe looks gorgeous!!!!
    All you haters go stuff yourselves in a closet
    hahah jk

You tell ‘em, Harvey!

• sayWHAT

picstoburn said:

does anyone else think that demi looked like a transgender at the do something awards?

she looked horrible.

___________________

Its one thing to admire Kim K’s style but immulate her and dress like her is a No No..Demi should trust in herself and be herself.As much as I admire Kim K she is not exactly a role model..sex tape, playboy cover, from one guy to another..It seems demi likes the path Kim is taking..and demi is half way doing mostly what Kim has done..LOL

yeah i just think that she should wear clothes that fit her better. it looked like she was trying to squeeze into a dress that was too small and was really trying to emphasize certain parts of her body 0_o

• demi is my girl crush

joe is not wearing underwear.

demi is my girl crush
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:13 pm
    demi is my girl… said:

joe is not wearing underwear.
    What are you Captain Underpants? How do you know he’s commando?

• Hilary

Pink

• MileyROCKSxx

wow, Joe’s lookin goood ;D

HEY IS THIS JOE JONAS???? IM REALLY CONFUSED WITH THIS PHOTO. CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW?? PLIS :p

PLEASE LET ME KNOW GUYS! I THINK IS HIM BUT STILL WEIRD

• AmandaJonas

SORRY WASN’T LOGGED IN THE POST ABOVE! :p

PLEASE LET ME KNOW GUYS! I THINK IS HIM BUT STILL WEIRD

• Becca.

Hot dang!!!!!!!!!!
    Joe why do you have to be so darn gorgeous?!
    Took my breath away. <3

• Becca.

I’m loving all these Joe icons by the way. Yum :P

• Becca_

Joe, I love you, but…
    the facial hair? Dude. It has to go.

he looks a lot older

• -Hibz-

So, what is tender greens anyway? :/

• Becca.

I wish the people I was talking to last night were on. They actually talked to me. haha.

Becca.
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:39 pm
    Becca. said:

I bet they were amazing.

• LINDZ

Hi. *waves*
    I’ll talk to you. :)

Wow. He looks really good.

replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:42 pm

Becca.
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:39 pm
    Becca. said:

I bet they were amazing.
    You crack me up.

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:43 pm

replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:42 pm

Becca.
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:39 pm
    Becca. said:

I bet they were amazing.
    You crack me up.
    You crack me up too. My eyes are on constant roll on this site.

• jackie.r.

He’s looking pretty good.

• -Hibz-

My icon. Oldschool Joe.

I’m out. Peace.

• -Hibz-

I’m out. Peace.
    Yeah, I think I am too.
    Adios :D

• whatsernamegigi

BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    Does anyone on here have a formspring so I can follow them?

&&

formspring.me/ohheyitsgigi

I had mine pulled back in March. Spring break. I didn’t feel a thing, since they use tons of novacaine, and my doctor used anesthesia. They should give you pills for swelling, bruising, and of course pain. They also may give you an antibiotic, which is to avoid infection. But, I don’t remember a thing.
    Ask me on my twitter @gigidanger or on formspring.

• whatsernamegigi

BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    Does anyone on here have a formspring so I can follow them?

&&

formspring.me/ohheyitsgigi

Ask me on my twitter @gigidanger or on formspring.

• BirthdayCake

He just keeps getting more gorgeous. He is going to be one of those George Clooney types, who women will swoon over even when he’s old.

• superJOEman

He looks kinda sad. Smile Joe, please. We all want to see your sweet smile. :)

• superJOEman

BirthdayCake said:

I AGREE!!! :D

• alltherightmoves.

I don’t want to sound over obsessive, I’m not much of a stan anymore anyway, but bb boy really needs to shave :/

• alltherightmoves.

aside from that, he’s looking foyyyyn ;)

Joe made himself look really ugly with that haircut & those black glasses he always wears. He used to be hot but now…..he looks like an ugly ass

• NickjFTW

I wish he would shave all his facial hair! It doesn’t look good!!

• jerseygirl

OU – FIX YOUR DAMN SPAM FILTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LAURENJ-

Ok my OU sisters, i am off to run some errands…love you all…
    Nighty Night & Sweet JOEnas Dreams to you all…make them wet & wild

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:12 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:08 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:07 pm

Hmmm which Hollywood gym???
    It’s the Gym for the Genetically Gifted on Sunset.
    ——————–
    Oh yes. I belong to that gym also.
    LMAO, in Hollywood. You’re such a jet setter.

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:15 pm

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:12 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:08 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:07 pm

Hmmm which Hollywood gym???
    It’s the Gym for the Genetically Gifted on Sunset.
    ——————–
    Oh yes. I belong to that gym also.
    LMAO, in Hollywood. You’re such a jet setter.
    ———————–
    I fly there every morning. And then Joe and I go home and I let him eat cookies in bed.

• -Hibz-

OH. I DIDNT MISS IT!

YOU GUYS ARE HERE!

Woot woot.

Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:15 pm
    -Hibz- said:

OH. I DIDNT MISS IT!

YOU GUYS ARE HERE!

Woot woot.
    ——————
    Sorry, bb. You need a Joe icon if you want to stick around and play. :p

I’m convinced that he got his eyebrows down. They look more tamed than usual.

xJonasXCandyx said:

He reminds me of Kevin in the first picture and I’m not sure why.
    Maybe the lack of attractiveness?
    ___

-_- Kevin is adorable.And Joe is too.

Not really.

• xJonasXCandyx

Shoot! I forgot I changed my formspring name,it’s xJoeJObsessed I think…

• Timber

I would love to have at least one Joe post where nobody complained about the way he dressed or about his facial hair… -_-

• -Hibz-

——————
    Sorry, bb. You need a Joe icon if you want to stick around and play. :p

I’ve got one! Hahah.
    ——————-
    And a fine one it is.

• Danger-ous

I’ll allow a Kevin icon. We’re supposed to embrace the unknowing and show them the way, Jerz.

ul 21, 2010 @ 08:20 pm

——————
    We are?

I thought we were supposed to convince everyone to get Joe icons so we can take over the internet.

This is a beautiful post.
    Because of the man in it…
    and everyones comments :)

He reminds me of Kevin in the first picture and I’m not sure why.

Maybe the lack of attractiveness?

how old are you ?

Sexy_Thang said:

Haha thanx! Yupp
    I’ve only had Ariana icons!. Love your
    icon too btw<3

haha, thanks.
    _____
    Random, but yea I have. It doesn’t
    really hurt though because they give you something so you won’t feel the pain. Why? :)

Haha, my bad.
    It’s because I’m having them taken out on august the 14 && am freakin out cause I hate pain.

So how was your day?

• Sexy_Thang

Haha thanx! Yupp
    I’ve only had Ariana icons!. Love your
    icon too btw<3

haha, thanks.
    _____
    Random, but yea I have. It doesn’t

• -Hibz-

Danger-ous said:

Oh, you say that now. I’ve already changed it. Lmao.

cool :]

• NickjFTW

Jul 21, 2010 @ 04:36 pm
    <3MILEYY said:
    What is Miley Cyrus’ official youtube ?

MCforrealzzz or mcforrealzz I don’t know which.

his cheeks are red because he probably just finished his work out..

• NeverShoutNeverrr

my thoughts exactly. lol

his cheeks are red because he probably just finished his work out…

• xJonasXCandyx

He reminds me of Kevin in the first picture and I’m not sure why.
    Maybe the lack of attractiveness?
    ___
    -_- Kevin is adorable.And Joe is too.
    Not really.
    _____

All the Jonas Bros ARE hot.
    Nuff said.

• Timber

his cheeks are red because he probably just finished his work out..

Exactly. :P

some nick stans are rediculous. why do they have to bring joe down? nick is cute but joe looks gorgeous! major hottie :)

my thoughts exactly. lol

:D

• xJonasXCandyx

____
    Haters will hate :/

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Beautiful…

• Kelvin

Sent from mobile phone:47279632 dies this work

• <3MILEYY

NickjFTW said:

Jul 21, 2010 @ 04:36 pm
    <3MILEYY said:
    What is Miley Cyrus’ official youtube ?

MCforrealzzz or mcforrealzz I don’t know which.

thankssss :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

hi.

I miss Nick’s beautiful face, it’s been hours since we last got candids. :'(
    ____________
    Hey asshat, I’m pretty sure he still looks the same.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

everyone leaves when i come in, I SEE HOW IT IS BITCHES

• xJonasXCandyx

Joe looks hot in black.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Well I see Joe is starting to work out again for tour.

everyone leaves when i come in, I SEE HOW IT IS BITCHES

Lmao! Hi! xD

• xJonasXCandyx

hi.
    ___

Hey,what’s up?

• Kelvin

Samantha

• WOOT!

@BglitterBBy2.0

To answer your question, no. Getting your wisdom teeth pulled out does not hurt. I have had 11 teeth pulled including my wisdom teeth and it’s uncomfortable, but it does not hurt. Anyway, they numb your mouth and give you laughing gas (depending on what dentist you go to. I actually never used laughing gas when getting my teeth pulled and it still didn’t hurt). So good luck to you! :)

• picstoburn

im still here im just working on my tumblr.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

hi.
    ___

Hey,what’s up?

_____________

not much, you?

I think he looks better without his bulky glasses because they hide his beautiful soulful eyes… he looks equally as handsome with or without the scruff..

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Can’t wait to see Joe ripped on Tour ;)
    Be jealous Demi…be very jealous.

Just added you.
    I didn’t know your name was Amanda.
    It reminds me of the Amanda Show(:

Lol! Every time people find out that’s my name they always mention that show. Lmao! xD

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I agree, his eyes are so chocolaty I could just melt in them *swoons*

WOOT! said:

@BglitterBBy2.0

Damn you trooper, you!
    You’ve practically had
    all your teeth pulled out.
    It’s official your my new hero.

Just added you.
    I didn’t know your name was Amanda.
    It reminds me of the Amanda Show(:

Damn && I thouoght I was special.

Well there are comments and hate comments. Most of us are on here because we like to have our say so here goes. Love Joe and like facial hair on some guys but prefer him without. Personal comment personal taste!!

• mariah

Am I in heaven?!?! so many beautiful Joe icons *sigh*

If didn’t see Joe in person, I would ask me if he is real… He is just too… I don’t have words

• Jane Doe

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:17 pm

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:15 pm

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:12 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:08 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:07 pm

Hmmm which Hollywood gym???
    It’s the Gym for the Genetically Gifted on Sunset.
    ——————–
    Oh yes. I belong to that gym also.
    LMAO, in Hollywood. You’re such a jet setter.
    ———————–
    Yes, he did mention you smelled like Oatmeal Rasin.

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:18 pm

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:17 pm

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:15 pm

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:12 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:08 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:07 pm

Hmmm which Hollywood gym???
    It’s the Gym for the Genetically Gifted on Sunset.
    ——————–
    Oh yes. I belong to that gym also.
    LMAO, in Hollywood. You’re such a jet setter.
    ———————–
    Yes, he did mention you smelled like Oatmeal Rasin.

• peacenlove

joe look really good =]

• HEYYYOU

Eww…

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:25 pm

ul 21, 2010 @ 08:20 pm

——————
    We are?

Yes. It’s like Extreme Makeover, Jonas Edition.

• LINDZ

Yes. It’s like Extreme Makeover, Jonas Edition.

Shouldn’t that be.. Joe Edition? lol

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:28 pm

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:25 pm

ul 21, 2010 @ 08:20 pm

——————
    We are?

Yes. It’s like Extreme Makeover, Jonas Edition.
    ———————
    We need to beautify the world wide web.

LINDZ
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 08:31 pm
    LINDZ said:

Yes. It’s like Extreme Makeover, Jonas Edition.

Shouldn’t that be.. Joe Edition? lol
    Probably. But when I think Jonas, Kevin and Nick don’t come to mind anyway.

sayWHAT said:

Timber said:
    Does anyone on here have a formspring so I can follow them?

&&

I have a Formspring:

But I’ve never had my wisdom teeth pulled, so I can’t help you with that… =

I GOT MINE PULLED TWO YEARS AGO! it didn’t hurt at all i was so scared and i didn’t even need any pain medicine after! i actually went to sleep telling the nurse it wasn’t working lol. don’t worry you will be fine!

Okay, good.
    Hopefully I don’t feel anything either(:
    thanks.

• sayWHAT

Timber said:
    Does anyone on here have a formspring so I can follow them?

&&

I have a Formspring:

But I’ve never had my wisdom teeth pulled, so I can’t help you with that… =

• DemiandMileyPones

UNF.

this is so weird /:

______
    I was watching the Bounce music video just now, and I just noticed something. 1:56-2:0something Joe is like checking out Chlod. Not Demi. LOL.

• LINDZ

UNF! He’s such an incredibly beautiful man. <3

Jul 21, 2010 @ 06:01 pm
    LINDZ said:

UNF! He’s such an incredibly beautiful man. <3
    Sweet Jesus. Your icon. <3

• NicksSweetCaroline

HeyYouOkayNot said:

RANDOM but I remembered when my little cousin thought Joe looked like Jake Long
    of The American Dragon cartoon LOL
    OMG!
    No lie I loved Jake Long and had the biggest crush on him.
    Also I loved the romance between rose and jake it was so cute(:

• HeyYouOkayNot

Nick:”hohoho”

LMAO

Looking good Joseph!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

K I am back.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

You guys like my icon? wait have I used this already o.O

• Sexy_Thang

Nicee:D

Sexy_Thang said:

Nicee:D

I LOVE your icon it’s cute(:
    Your an Ariana chick right, I don’t believe I’ve seen you with anyone else?.

• Sam In Atlanta

He’s so beautiful. I love his “fuck you paparazzi” face he gives them. I’m really fond of his face fur. He’s a grown man, and most men just LOVE the fact that they can grow a beard and they like to prove it whenever they can.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Goodnight Y’all!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

so many joe icons! lol

this is so weird /:

yeah it is kind of weird to see you with a selena icon :p

haha xD im used to miley lol

lol wow subtle & he put his foot on the next step like she has her foot, lol
    i freakin <3 joseph

• Signorina aNonimo

Holy Joesus…he looks so damn yummy!

I see some familiar names…LJ and Jerseygirl, I hope you are well..I have been gone again for 3 months..please know I have had posers saying mean things…I am sorry I wasn’t able to repute them…All I can do is try to create an account asap.

I have to run (or walk as my baby is due shortly)…hope we can chat Joe and Jonas sometime!
    Ms. N

picstoburn said:

this is so weird /:

selena icon?
    i was going to pick one before actually xD
    lol. i just like her bathing suit :D

• Danger-ous

Um, hello. You are a gorgeous man. Thank you for shopping.

i miss his glasses!!!!

• mileyluver15

eww joe dont look soo good.

mileyluver15
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 06:16 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

eww joe dont look soo good.
    I don’t know why you’re on here when you should obviously be at the optometrist right now.

• urluvismydrugg

is he…wearing pink blush?

Danger-ous said:

Um, hello. You are a gorgeous man. Thank you for shopping.
    _______________

Yes shopping for whatever definetly suits us fine…The more Joe candids of him looking delectable & delicious the better our world is…

mileyluver15 said:

eww joe dont look soo good.
    ______________

Are you not wearing your contacts or glasses.
    Exactly what dont you see that the rest is seeing..Joe looks absolutely FLAWLESS as always…

urluvismydrugg said:

is he…wearing pink blush?
    Yes he is. Obviously. It’s from MAC.

WTF kind of question is that? No, he’s not wearing pink blush.

• xoShannonxo

Joe looks smexy.

• joejonas’sgirl

joe looks sexi like normal

WOW!! Joe is looking HOT :-)

• xoShannonxo

You guys heard that Miley is furious over Taylor Momsen’s rants? I heard it on E! News. Somebody close to Miley said she used to be a fan, but up until now she doesn’t like her.

• Sam In Atlanta

Joe isn’t going to age backwards until it’s 2007 again for the benefit of his child fans. He’s a grown man, and you’ll just have to excuse him for looking like one and not succumbing to your every fashion whim at all times. Joe is amazing because he does his own thing, makes his own choices and lives his own life. He doesn’t care what anyone thinks. I love him for that.

Jul 21, 2010 @ 06:18 pm
    urluvismydrugg said:

is he…wearing pink blush?
    Stupid question.

Sam In Atlanta said:

____________________

You tell them Sam…Earlier they were accusing Joe of having plastic surgery done and that is why he looks different…I laughed so hard at that comment..

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 06:30 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 06:18 pm
    urluvismydrugg said:

is he…wearing pink blush?
    Stupid question.
    Very. Whoever said “there are no stupid questions” obviously never met the pink blush commenter.

I think it was a failed attempt at a jab.

LAURENJ-
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 06:34 pm

Sam In Atlanta said:

____________________

THE FUCK. What is wrong with people? Yes, he’s clearly had plastic surgery that’s why he still has a fucking scar smack in the middle of his face.

Girls hate on Joe b/c he’s prettier than they ever will be.

• picstoburn

is he wearing pink blush??? :DD

lol just kidding.

• AlwaystheTruth

should be acrime be THAT gorgeous!
    he looks hot as always

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 06:35 pm

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 06:30 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 06:18 pm
    urluvismydrugg said:

is he…wearing pink blush?
    Stupid question.

I think it was a failed attempt at a jab.
    ——————-
    Yeah, I think so too. And she failed miserably at trying to be funny.

• AlwaystheTruth

and his cheeks… so adorable

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I got a feeling…

Sam In Atlanta

Obviously, because they would not ask stupid questions like

1/Is he wearing blush? Hell No, Its summer, hot and came from the gym working out so he is feeling flushed..Think Ppl..

2/Has he had Plastic Surgery? Again No dont you see his scars and it is called “Dont Want To Shave” hence the facial hair..Its a Grown Mans World that Joe chooses to live in now…

@@@@@@@ @@@@@ @@@@@@
    @@ @@@@@ @@@@@@
    @@ @ @ @
    @@ @ @ @@@@@@
    @@ @ @ @
    @@ @@ @@@@@ @@@@@@
    @@@@@ @@@@@ @@@@@@ is flawless!!

Jul 21, 2010 @ 06:47 pm

@@@@@@@ @@@@@ @@@@@@
    @@ @@@@@ @@@@@@
    @@ @ @ @
    @@ @ @ @@@@@@
    @@ @ @ @
    @@ @@ @@@@@ @@@@@@
    @@@@@ @@@@@ @@@@@@ is flawless!!
    ————————–
    What is this?

JerseyGirl

LOL I was spelling/shaping JOE in @form and it came out that way…I know confusing!!

(replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 06:52 pm

JerseyGirl

———————-
    Haha. I don’t see it. But I’ll take your word for it.

Timber said:

Does anyone on here have a formspring so I can follow them?

&&

I have a Formspring:

But I’ve never had my wisdom teeth pulled, so I can’t help you with that… =/

Just added you.
    I didn’t know your name was Amanda.
    It reminds me of the Amanda Show(:

• Timber

Does anyone on here have a formspring so I can follow them?

&&

I miss Nick’s beautiful face, it’s been hours since we last got candids. :'(
    ______

Probably. hahahah

I miss Nick’s beautiful face, it’s been hours since we last got candids. :'(
    ______

Probably. hahahah
    Why don’t you just go on http://www.flickr.com and search Nick Jonas then click recent.

• Kelvin

this dosent show

this dosent show

We can see your comments. :)

this dosent show

We can see your comments. :)

LMFAO, embarassing.
    Did she think they wern’t showing haha.

To the person who keeps calling Joe gay: I highly doubt he is, but what if he was? He’d still be a gorgeous, sweet person. And you? You’re a small minded and infantile. I’d like to see a picture of you and your significant other. Except I don’t think your sheep wants to take a picture with you.

• Timber

Damn && I thouoght I was special.

Lol! Well you’re probably like the 5th person to say that… but that’s still pretty special! xD

• NickjFTW

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

my thoughts exactly. lol

I accidentally clicked on your profile, and the song playing is SO cool!!! what is it?

Damnnn he looks hot

LMAO!

• Kelvin

Fuck this phone

Kelvin said:

Fuck this phone

Your comments are showing If that’s what your talking about.

I’m convinced that he got his eyebrows down. They look more tamed than usual
    Actually, he looks like he plucked them. But he didn’t get plastic surgery. The only reason he looks different is becuase:
    1) He plucked his eyebows
    2) He’s not wearing his glasses
    3) He’s flushed from working out
    4) It looks like he cleaned up his beard a little bit.

That’s why people say he looks different. In my opinion he looks gorgeous. And am I the only one laughing at his poor grammer in his tweet? LOL! I got a uh ipad. a-N Joe!

I miss Nick’s beautiful face, it’s been hours since we last got candids. :'(

Hours? LOL

It’s been too long.

LMFAO, embarassing.
    Did she think they wern’t showing haha.

He. And I guess not. I don’t know…

Hot tamale!

It’s ridiculous idiot.

• Kelvin

I can see my comments glitter -___- fail

I can see my comments glitter -___- fail

… Glitter?

• jerseygirl

He is walking sex. Seriously.

LMFAO, embarassing.
    Did she think they wern’t showing haha.

He. And I guess not. I don’t know…

Oh really?
    Well that exploded in my face.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lalalala im bored.

• Kelvin

mt phone is being gay and letting me type what I see that’s what

Oh really?
    Well that exploded in my face.

Lol! What did?

• LAURENJ-

1/Joe is not gay, far from it…

2/He has not had plastic surgery either..LOL

3/He looks great with or without the scruff

4/He looks flushed becuz it’s hot & summery
    or he hit the gym…

5/why must some of you guys kill a Joe post with your stupidity…seriously let us enjoy
    Joe in all his beautiful glory…

I can see my comments glitter -___- fail

Oh haha, just trying to help don’t get your panties in a bunch… 0_o…!

SMH.

• Kelvin

mt phone is being gay and letting me type what I see that’s what

• picstoburn

LOL damn where’s that girl D:

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

I miss Nick’s beautiful face, it’s been hours since we last got candids. :'(
    ______

Probably. hahahah

Naw I like it here.

LAURENJ- said:

1/Joe is not gay, far from it…

2/He has not had plastic surgery either..LOL

3/He looks great with or without the scruff

4/He looks flushed becuz it’s hot & summery
    or he hit the gym…

Joe in all his beautiful glory…

LMFAO at # 2.
    Hehe do people actually belive he would get plastic surgery.
    smh at some peps.

jerseygirl said:

He is walking sex. Seriously.
    _______________________

Thankyou Jerseygirl..I have always found you to be wise and smart beyond your years…Once again you are right…Joe is a walking sex god and he is simply flawless & gorgeous!!!

• xJonasXCandyx

hi.
    ___
    Hey,what’s up?
    _____________
    not much, you?
    ___
    Trying to get rid of a lizard that’s in my room:/

LAURENJ- said:

1/Joe is not gay, far from it…

2/He has not had plastic surgery either..LOL

3/He looks great with or without the scruff

4/He looks flushed becuz it’s hot & summery
    or he hit the gym…

Joe in all his beautiful glory…

-__-

Jul 21, 2010 @ 05:01 pm

jerseygirl said:

He is walking sex. Seriously.
    _______________________

——————–
    LOL. I am smart and crafty like ninja. :)

Jul 21, 2010 @ 05:00 pm

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

I miss Nick’s beautiful face, it’s been hours since we last got candids. :'(
    ______

Probably. hahahah

Naw I like it here

Just helping.. since they post stuff faster there and more rares and stuff not posted here on OU.

• Kelvin

Glitter I would write something back to your shity response but I’m stil attired from earlier so do -___-

• itsme

I’d ki.ll to see him work out…

• xJonasXCandyx

*Comment removed and backtraced by the Cyberpolice*
    xD

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

LMFAO at # 2.
    Hehe do people actually belive he would get plastic surgery.
    smh at some peps.
    _________________________

I know I laughed at that comment..Joe does not need plastic surgery.He is perfect the way he is..It just depends on the way these photographers get the angle of the photos they take of Joe..

… Wow.

Oh really?
    Well that exploded in my face.

Lol! What did?

I said that it was embarssing that “she” thought her comments wern’t being posted.
    but “she” was a “he”.

Kelvin said:

First off how is my response shitty?
    Secondly how bout you actually post my real name cause last time I checked my name wasn’t glitter.
    && thirdly I wasn’t trying to be mean I was trying to help!
    && fourth how old are you to be responding to a girl like that you clearly have no respect whatsoever.

• LINDZ

UNF! He’s such an incredibly beautiful man. <3
    Sweet Jesus. Your icon. <3

—————–

Thank You.
    When I first got on this post I had one almost identical to yours so I decided to quickly make this one & change it. : D
    ————————
    You made a good choice, girlfriend. There are so many good Joe pix to choose from.

IKR.
    His face is just perfection which is the reason I’ve made a shitload of icons, but unfortunately I rarely ever comment so I don’t get to use 95% of them. :(

————————

IKR.
    ——————–
    Tell me about it. I hate changing mine alot but there are so many good ones. And you need to comment more. Most of us Joe stans only come on these days for Joe posts. Join us just for those.

• LINDZ

UNF! He’s such an incredibly beautiful man. <3
    Sweet Jesus. Your icon. <3

—————–

Thank You.

• LINDZ

Joe/group posts are the only ones I’m really interested in on here but it seems like I’m always late to the party and everyone is long gone on those. I guess I definitely need to check in here a little more often than I do . lol

replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:04 pm
    LINDZ said:

UNF! He’s such an incredibly beautiful man. <3
    Sweet Jesus. Your icon. <3

—————–

Thank You.
    ————————

• natjbguitargirl

good old collard greens yum

• xJonasXCandyx

I’m going to sleep.
    Bye.

Jul 21, 2010 @ 05:01 pm

jerseygirl said:

He is walking sex. Seriously.
    _______________________

——————–
    LOL. I am smart and crafty like ninja. :)

_____________________

Yes you are babes…Now what color Ninja are we today!!!
    Did you read my twitter comment earlier babes!!

Jul 21, 2010 @ 05:05 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 05:01 pm

jerseygirl said:

He is walking sex. Seriously.
    _______________________

——————–
    LOL. I am smart and crafty like ninja. :)

_____________________

Yes you are babes…Now what color Ninja are we today!!!
    Did you read my twitter comment earlier babes!!
    ———————
    No, bb. Twitter got bitchy with me earlier and I got off. Let me go check now………

• NicksSweetCaroline

Timber GOTCHA!

he has two of the most beautiful hazel-honey-gold eyes I have ever seen..I was just dieing number of times on tumblr where they post all these close-up pics of him ..god..and those lips & cheeks

unffff

Jul 21, 2010 @ 05:06 pm

unffff
    —————-
    Haha. I agree. A bunch of us were just talking about that on Twitter earlier. He’s got “chocolate pudding” eyes. <3

• natjbguitargirl

somebody must have told him about not wearing the glasses anymore

• itsme

unffff
    His eyes are the best ever. You get lost in them just by looking at them.

• Kelvin

Why do u alwasy turn shai say to something bad I said o wasant gonna bitch what’s wrong with tha?

Sweet cheeks :) yep that’s it, my official new nick name for him haha bless him. He’s so adorable.

but “she” was a “he”.

Ooh. I see. :P

Daahaamn if Joe was just an average person (not a celeb) on the street, I swear I’d still do a doubletake.

Haha Joseph breaks necks(;

Timber GOTCHA!

… Mmkay… Lmao! I don’t know what you mean though… :P

• Kelvin

See and I’m the one with problem -__- just bye

• itsme

Agreed. If he was just a “normal” guy who lived next to me, I’d still want to be his BFF, which of course would lead into me dating him. Haha.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Aww! Your icon’s so pretty! :D

• oneofakindxo
  • NeverShoutNeverrr

Aww! Your icon’s so pretty! :D

i know! she looks beautiful. :]
    your icon is adorable, as usual.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Timber GOTCHA!

… Mmkay… Lmao! I don’t know what you mean though… :P
    Coz i found you :P

i know! she looks beautiful. :]
    your icon is adorable, as usual.

Lol! Thank you but I just changed it. But she really does look gorgeous in yours! xD

Coz i found you :P

Oooh, okay. xD

• NeverShoutNeverrr
  • picstoburn

smh some people have problems

I want to slap his face :)
    *dirty thoughts*
    yummy

• demi is my girl crush

joe is back to being his sexy self.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

aw it’s cute. :]
    and ikr? she’s stunning.

• NicksSweetCaroline

natjbguitargirl said:

shave that thing Joe ;s
    __

Yes :D

Yup

aw it’s cute. :]
    and ikr? she’s stunning.

Thank you. :P

• itsme

demi is my girl… said:

joe is back to being his sexy self.
    His sexy self never left.

she looked horrible.

• Thtzttlykewl

Joe looked better in these pictures than any others literally in weeks.. Maybe it’s just the bad camera angles that caused it, but I thought it was the glasses. He has such beautiful hazel-brown eyes that shouldn’t be covered up with bulky glasses. His eyebrows were plucked most probably, but whatever. He was flushed probably by the work-out. And he isn’t gay, he’s dating Ashley Greene.. right OceanUP *winks* anyway, would it matter if he was? Of course a few million girls hearts would be shattered but, he’d still be that amazing, sweet, and funny guy we know and love. :)

He looks kinda sad :/
    But looking fine as always <3
    Love u Joseph.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

____________

• BglitterBBy2.0

The hair just isn’t working && the whole tight dress thing mimking kim isn’t working either but she didn’t look like a transgender… 0_o

• demi is my girl crush

picstoburn said:

she looked horrible.
    i know. she looked sexy and weird at the same time.

ul 21, 2010 @ 05:27 pm

———————-
    LOL. She looked awful and was trying WAAAAY too hard. She needs to tone down everything.

• natjbguitargirl

natjbguitargirl said:

shave that thing Joe ;s
    __

Yes :D

Yup
    __

He does need to do his hair a certain way to it would be perfect

@@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@@
    @@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@@
    @@ @ @ @@
    @@ @ @ @@
    @@ @ @ @@@@@@
    @@@@ @@@@@@ @@
    @@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@@ is flawless

• LAURENJ-

Its not working for me…why why why???

he looks.. hot! for the first time in like i don’t know how long lol.

• Danger-ous

It kind of looks like the Shocker.

I think he’s tired, not sad.

• El Ay

Woah. Did he get plastic surgery? Sorry, but he looks hella different for some reason!

O_o

she looked horrible.

___________________

picstoburn said:

she looked horrible.

___________________

IA!

I effin’ LOVE Demi but I feel like her old style was better.

&&& the only reason she wants to be like Kim K is because guys think she’s hot.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Joe should of put “an” instead of “a” in that tweet

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Do not get me started on Demi -_-

• NicksSweetCaroline

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Joe should of put “an” instead of “a” in that tweet
    Awwwwwwwwwwww bless his little cotton socks!

It just proves you don’t need good grammer to get places!

Hmmm which Hollywood gym???

when does joe jonas shave ? nick looks good going out so does kev come on joe

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:07 pm

Hmmm which Hollywood gym???
    It’s the Gym for the Genetically Gifted on Sunset.

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:08 pm

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:07 pm

Hmmm which Hollywood gym???
    It’s the Gym for the Genetically Gifted on Sunset.
    ——————–
    Oh yes. I belong to that gym also.

when does joe jonas shave ? nick looks good going out so does kev come on joe

Joe is not Kevin or Nick. If he wants to have facial hair, let him. Is it really that big of a deal to you?

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:07 pm

Hmmm which Hollywood gym???
    It’s the Gym for the Genetically Gifted on Sunset

_______________________

LOL Great One!!!!

picstoburn said:

she looked horrible.

___________________

ikr??? ughh i wish demi would think for once. i know Kim isn’t a bad person but she does some things that aren’t good :p

I didn’t like what she did to her boobs. Why scrunch them up so tight just to create cleavage?

• demi is my girl crush

i wonder when nick will start getting facial hair.

• natjbguitargirl

i wonder when nick will start getting facial hair.
    __