Nick Jonas ‘I Woke Up With A Sore Throat’

nick-sikc-2
nick-sick



JONAS LA soundtrack is No. 1 on iTunes.

  • fan4lyftwitter

    yellowbag said:

    Anonymous said:

    it’s number 4 not #1 ou
    ——-
    http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=13641&fid=81991

    On that site they do not count explixit albums if you have itunes downloaded check it is #4 which isn’t bad

  • fan4lyftwitter

    explicit*

  • Anonymous

    awww….Hope he gets better <3
    ———————————–

    He IS better! Didn’t you read his tweet?

  • fan4lyftwitter

    teflon don is #1 #2 is eminem # 3 is sheryl crow and #4 jonas la

  • Anonymous

    Awww poor Nick. He’s a trooper.
    And fading my ass. Yeah the album got the #1 spot on iTunes and it’s not even an actual Jonas Brothers album.

  • RiNiO

    Ohhhhhhhhh poor Nick!
    And yay JONAS L.A 1#!!!

  • Anonymous

    its #4 but #1 on soundtracks

  • Anonymous

    YAAAAAAAAAY I’ve just checked and it’s No. 1..congrats to the boys..I hope it lasts there for the whole week if not more ..:) <3 <3 <3

    this album is really great..:D

    and I hope you get better nick :)

  • yellowbag

    awww….Hope he gets better <3
    ———————————–

    He IS better! Didn’t you read his tweet?
    ——
    No,I didn’t…

  • fan4lyftwitter

    Anonymous said:

    YAAAAAAAAAY I’ve just checked and it’s No. 1..congrats to the boys..I hope it lasts there for the whole week if not more ..:) <3 <3 <3

    this album is really great..:D

    and I hope you get better nick :)
    —-
    lol no its not its #4 which is good too so you do not need to lie. #4 is amazing.

  • yellowbag

    yellowbag said:

    Anonymous said:

    it’s number 4 not #1 ou
    ——-
    http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=13641&fid=81991

    On that site they do not count explixit albums if you have itunes downloaded check it is #4 which isn’t bad
    —–
    Oh,get it!Sorry…

  • MileyIsSoSmiley

    They’re number 4 lol but still good congrats lol. probably sell around 100k

  • Anonymous

    Last time I checked, it was #1 in Canada.

  • fan4lyftwitter

    yellowbag said:

    yellowbag said:

    Anonymous said:

    it’s number 4 not #1 ou
    ——-
    http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=13641&fid=81991

    On that site they do not count explixit albums if you have itunes downloaded check it is #4 which isn’t bad
    —–
    Oh,get it!Sorry…
    —-
    No problem same thing happened to Miley we thought she was #1 for a week beating eminem but then we realized they do not count explicit albums

  • RiNiO

    In this iTune thing, do you need to pay ?

  • MileyIsSoSmiley

    lol no its not its #4 which is good too so you do not need to lie. #4 is amazing.

    Just let them think its number 1 yeah i know is number 4 i have itunes lol. but congrats to them you know lol

  • fan4lyftwitter

    RiNiO said:

    In this iTune thing, do you need to pay ?

    No sign up download and you need to give you’re card to make an account but its free unless you buy a song

  • tonyaanne

    That chick he’s kissing every night got him sick! ha, jk.
    I really wanna see his whole performance on LesMis. Fuck me for living so far away and being poor, ahaha.

  • fan4lyftwitter

    MileyIsSoSmiley said:

    lol no its not its #4 which is good too so you do not need to lie. #4 is amazing.

    Just let them think its number 1 yeah i know is number 4 i have itunes lol. but congrats to them you know lol

    lol

  • MileyIsSoSmiley

    Last time I checked, it was #1 in Canada.

    Nope number 6 Lights ep is number one :)

  • Anonymous

    Yes, sometimes with diabetes your body has a harder time fighting illness. Sores, cuts and injuries also take longer to heal. Nick actually does well. My friend with diabetes is sick often. I think Nick just fights it and because determined that illness won’t hold him back. I am just wondering how he is doing in Les mis tonight. He should have got more rest.

  • yellowbag

    awww….Hope he gets better <3

  • JoickBelongs

    I’m so happy JONAS LA is #1 on iTunes :D

  • Anonymous

    it’s number 4 not #1 ou

  • PurdyAmberSixx

    Awww, hope he feels better :)
    That really sucks :/

  • yellowbag

    Ok,I didn’t read the last tweet!

  • Anonymous

    Why is he always sick? This is like the 3rd time this year! -.-
    Does diabetes make you less immune or something?

  • yellowbag

    Anonymous said:

    it’s number 4 not #1 ou
    ——-
    http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=13641&fid=81991

  • Anonymous

    Comparing Nick to Miley is ridiculous. The expectation were not nearly the same.

    Don’t even know why you brought it up. It was irrelevant to this conversation.

  • TayBrii__?

    Poor guy. =/ <3 him.

  • Anonymous

    the explicit music shouldn’t be counted anyways. It’s crap. And Miley didn’t get any advertising from disney, but she did advertise it by showing off her body any chance she got. At least Jonas doesn’t have to get naked to sell albums.

  • Anonymous

    oh yeah why does she always use him to promote herself. her fame isn’t enough she needs nicks to? that is bullshit. shes trashes him tweety4/7 how is that right. everyone saying mileys a god. guess what she could care less about us it’s all about the dollar her. she got pissed Jonas Brothers made more money then her this year. they have talent she dosent.

  • elliesaur

    This post is full of comparisions.
    Go ahead, compare Demi and Selena’s albums now. Do it.
    :/

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous said:
    Comparing Nick to Miley is ridiculous. The expectation were not nearly the same.

    Don’t even know why you brought it up. It was irrelevant to this conversation.
    ——-
    YEAH THEY BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT SOUNDSS…. ITS LIKE COMPARING TAYLOR MOMSEN AND LEONA LEWIS (SOUND AND VOICE WISE)

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous said:
    oh yeah why does she always use him to promote herself. her fame isn’t enough she needs nicks to? that is bullshit. shes trashes him tweety4/7 how is that right. everyone saying mileys a god. guess what she could care less about us it’s all about the dollar her. she got pissed Jonas Brothers made more money then her this year. they have talent she dosent.
    —-
    who are u talkin about ???

  • Anonymous

    Can’t say it’s not #1 because they don’t can’t albums with explicit lang. so when any album is released it is judged against the same standards. Can’t just point out the week Jonas LA is released and #1 but not technically. It is like comparing a baseball game to a basketball game, saying look a basketball game had more points. Doesn’t fly

  • Anonymous

    Actually if you looked on the apple.com/itunes charts it was number 1. The one on your computer said number 4. There are screen captures of it all over the place on twitter. Either way, it’s a great soundtrack.

    Diabetes does affect the immune system. He does have to be very careful when he gets sick. It is too bad that those that wanted to see him during the matinee didn’t get to but they did get to see the play. Unlike a Jonas Brothers concerts where you are buying a ticket to see them, you are buying a ticket to see the play. Specific actors can be changed depending on the time and day. Les Mis is good no matter who’s in it.

    Glad he’s feeling better.

  • Anonymous

    I think that Nicks illness also come from fans. He is meeting so many people everyday. That means a lot of bacteria!
    In combination with hard work and maybe his
    diabetic is killing

  • KristinaMarie559

    Aw Nick:(
    I hope he feels better!

    And wtf was was Miley in this post?

  • KristinaMarie559

    the explicit music shouldn’t be counted anyways. It’s crap. And Miley didn’t get any advertising from disney, but she did advertise it by showing off her body any chance she got. At least Jonas doesn’t have to get naked to sell albums.
    —–
    FAIL. Miley didn’t get naked for anything.

  • Anonymous

    I know its #4 cause they dont count explict album but since they dont the album is still #1 ..thats good for them especially since its not even a jonas brothers cd and for the girl that said she thought it would sell around 100,000.that would be funny if their soundtrack sold almost the same as mileys actualy album
    —————–
    Hahaha :) That is greatness!

  • Anonymous

    check out Mark Russell!
    amazing musician
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSqTKXjKGoQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=9M8Wwe4ZPFQ&feature=sub

    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    he’s this amazing singer.
    he’s talented and gorgeous!
    so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee watch his video ! (:

    please and thankss

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous said:
    Yes, sometimes with diabetes your body has a harder time fighting illness. Sores, cuts and injuries also take longer to heal. Nick actually does well. My friend with diabetes is sick often. I think Nick just fights it and because determined that illness won’t hold him back. I am just wondering how he is doing in Les mis tonight. He should have got more rest.
    ———–
    that boy is very wprkaholic .. i dont think he had a real break – like kevin and joe – since january

  • Anonymous
  • m

    The soundtrack is not #1. It has never been #1 in the USA itunes. i don’t know about UK or Canada.

  • MILEY SUCKSSSSSSSSSS

    CANT BE TAME IS LAME!!

    POOR SOLD 100.00 HANNA MONTANA SOLF MILLIONS!

    PORR MILEY! SHE SUCKS

    HANNA IS THE BEST

    HANNA NO EXIST!!

  • MILEY SUCKSSSSSSSSSS

    CANT BE TAME IS LAME!!

    POOR SOLD 100.00 HANNA MONTANA SOLF MILLIONS!

    PORR MILEY! SHE SUCKS

    HANNA IS THE BEST

    HANNA NO EXIST!!

  • Anonymous

    People should go buy this. It’s awesome. I listened to it on my iPhone at work. And I need to get the CD for the car!!!

  • m

    Anonymous said:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/charts/albums/

    They are #1!
    —-
    That chart is wrong. it doesn’t even include Eminem which is ahead of JONAS L.A. on itunes the actual application you download NOT the website

  • m

    Anonymous said:
    People should go buy this. It’s awesome. I listened to it on my iPhone at work. And I need to get the CD for the car!!!
    ——
    GTFO Nick or Joe whoever you are

  • sixminutes

    If the album was available in the UK, it would most likely be at #1 by now… -_-
    I hate living in the UK.
    We also haven’t got JONAS L.A yet! No fair.

  • m

    I took this screen capture of iTunes right now and look it’s below Eminem and Sheryl Crow at #4 http://twitpic.com/27dxpl/full

  • Anonymous

    jonas LA is the number one album.
    it’s the number one soundtrack
    and
    is the number one and second song sold in sound tracks. right now i believe they are beating mileys sales for the first day as far as i know miley never got to number one on i tunes for i can’t be tamed and it sold less then nicks solo album in the first week. girls don’t buy other girls albums. it’s a fact that the jonas brothers will sell more because they are three hot males.

  • m

    Anonymous said:
    jonas LA is the number one album.
    it’s the number one soundtrack
    and
    is the number one and second song sold in sound tracks. right now i believe they are beating mileys sales for the first day as far as i know miley never got to number one on i tunes for i can’t be tamed and it sold less then nicks solo album in the first week. girls don’t buy other girls albums. it’s a fact that the jonas brothers will sell more because they are three hot males.
    —–
    The soundtrack is #4 on the overall albums chart.
    Miley’s Can’t Be Tamed sold 104,000 in it’s first week. So far over 160,000.
    Nick Jonas Who I am sold 82,000 in it’s first week and so far only 151,000.
    SO MILEY’S CAN’T BE TAMED ALBUM ALREADY BEAT NICK’S WHO I AM ALBUM

    EDIT: The Jonas LA soundtrack is set to sell around 31,000 in it’s first week

  • Anonymous

    #1. #4 it doesn’t matter. It is still a good soundtrack. I like a lot more then I thought I would. My kind of music.

  • Anonymous

    i have read both the soundtracks and the normal thing the point is they are number one in their category and you are saying they are not. they are number one on the itunes web site and you are saying they are not. it’s there we see it. how you checked the sountracks thing.

    and form what i read she sold less then nick. i hate miley i hate her music. if your a miley lover then good for you, but stop saying the websites are wrong.

  • Anonymous

    he’s always sick

  • idk

    BLAH BLAH BLAH- KE$HA . You say mley didnt get any promo from disney….jonas didnt get any promo from any one but disney ! And you were saying

  • fan4lyftwitter

    idk said:

    I didnt bring miley into this..i was replying to some one and miley hasnt sold more than all other disney stars put together HANNAH MONTANA did! And who even buys sound track cds any more and you just answered your own question…if they havent had a album out iny ears selling 30k 40k in the first week is pretty good. i like miley im just saying! Poeple never give the jonas brothers credit..oceanup says jonas is #1 and theres comments ..oh no its #4 cause explict blah blah THERE #1 A FAN CAN BE HAPPY RIGHT
    —-
    Mileys breakout time of our lives sold more than all the disney artist her hannah albums do not sell nearly as well.And yes a fan can be happy #4 is not bad its great Jonas did fine and to say soundtracks do not sell well is a lie Mileys Hannah Movie sound =track sold 1.5 mill

  • fan4lyftwitter

    idk said:

    BLAH BLAH BLAH- KE$HA . You say mley didnt get any promo from disney….jonas didnt get any promo from any one but disney ! And you were saying

    Disney is the biggest market for disney artist though lol and Miley didnot get promo from anyone for her cd only her single. Not that it matters Jonas and Miley both are the highest selling Disney artist and both actually have a career out of disney so there is no argument.

  • jonas fan

    (replying to this) – Jul 21, 2010 @ 01:11 pm
    idk said:
    I didnt bring miley into this..i was replying to some one and miley hasnt sold more than all other disney stars put together HANNAH MONTANA did! And who even buys sound track cds any more and you just answered your own question…if they havent had a album out iny ears selling 30k 40k in the first week is pretty good. i like miley im just saying! Poeple never give the jonas brothers credit..oceanup says jonas is #1 and theres comments ..oh no its #4 cause explict blah blah THERE #1 A FAN CAN BE HAPPY RIGHT
    —————
    i agreee IM very happyyyyyyyy

  • Anonymous

    oh damn i hoped he couldve died :/. bitch.
    ______

    You’re a fucking jerk. You should never wish death upon anyone. GTFO!

  • Anonymous

    oh damn i hoped he couldve died :/. bitch.
    ______

    You’re a fucking jerk. You should never wish death upon anyone. GTFO!

  • fan4lyftwitter

    Anonymous said:

    oh damn i hoped he couldve died :/. bitch

    YOU NEED HELP

  • Anonymous

    Miley got zero promo from Disney because she made an album that was unpromotable by Disney. And that’s exactly the way she wanted it!

  • Anonymous

    oh damn i hoped he couldve died :/. bitch
    _______

    Go get help. You have a fucked up mind.

  • idk

    Anys im done with this topic cause jonas is #1 but get well Nicky!!! Does an one else think its wierd that theres rumors that demi is talking crap about joe, she says in her live chat “jb you mean justin bieber”, she goes to his shows, and she was tweeting sad songs..i wouldnt be surpised if she dropped out of the tour

  • fan4lyftwitter

    idk said:

    Anys im done with this topic cause jonas is #1 but get well Nicky!!! Does an one else think its wierd that theres rumors that demi is talking crap about joe, she says in her live chat “jb you mean justin bieber”, she goes to his shows, and she was tweeting sad songs..i wouldnt be surpised if she dropped out of the tour

    Nahh she needs them lol

  • idk

    Lol i felt so bad of this one video i saw her performing and there was like 40,000 seats but only like 3,000 was filled…

  • fan4lyftwitter

    MileyIsSoSmiley said:

    jonas la will sell 35-40 k via hits daily double

    DANG really?
    i thought it would sell around 100k

    no 35-40k record sales are down now big time mainly only rap is doing well

  • fan4lyftwitter

    JoickBelongs said:

    but on the iTunes Store Top 10 Albums is #1 O_o
    on the US..

    explicit albums do not count you need to go to the actual store to know the actual top ten which is this teflon guy i never heard of lol hes beating eminem too.

  • idk

    NO ITS #1 BITCHES LOOK AT THE PICTURE LOL

  • idk

    I know its #4 cause they dont count explict album but since they dont the album is still #1 ..thats good for them especially since its not even a jonas brothers cd and for the girl that said she thought it would sell around 100,000.that would be funny if their soundtrack sold almost the same as mileys actualy album

  • RiNiO

    fan4lyftwitter said:

    RiNiO said:

    fan4lyftwitter said:

    RiNiO said:

    In this iTune thing, do you need to pay ?

    No sign up download and you need to give you’re card to make an account but its free unless you buy a song
    ——————-
    Ohhh I am not feeling in make an account .. you know giving name, age etc but thanks anyways…
    —-
    welcome i use my parents account for that
    ———————-
    that’s good ,but my parent’s reletionship with the Internet is just…not good not good at all… :-P

  • Anonymous

    its #1 on soundtracks! and its been #1 on albums! especially yesterday!

  • fan4lyftwitter

    idk said:

    I know its #4 cause they dont count explict album but since they dont the album is still #1 ..thats good for them especially since its not even a jonas brothers cd and for the girl that said she thought it would sell around 100,000.that would be funny if their soundtrack sold almost the same as mileys actualy album
    —-
    it wont the first week sales prediction already said 35-40k and considering this soundtrack got more promo than Mileys actual album i woldn/t be bragging about that.

  • Anonymous

    oh damn i hoped he couldve died :/. bitch.

  • nick

    I’m so happy for them!!! I never thought they would beat Eminem. And they DID!! I’m so proud to be their fan!!
    ——–
    Lmao, calm down. they did not beat eminem. They are #4, not #1. And how the hell could they beat eminem?

  • m

    Anonymous said:
    idk said:

    I know its #4 cause they dont count explict album but since they dont the album is still #1 ..thats good for them especially since its not even a jonas brothers cd and for the girl that said she thought it would sell around 100,000.that would be funny if their soundtrack sold almost the same as mileys actualy album

    —————–
    why must people bring Miley into this?Miley has sold way more albums than all the disney stars put together. And Jonas La is a Jonas cd and is still only going to sell about 30k that is pretty bad since they havent had an album out in a couple of years.
    ———

    The Jonas Brothers released an album last year 2009. It’s called Lines, Vines and Trying Times.

  • Anonymous

    idk said:

    I know its #4 cause they dont count explict album but since they dont the album is still #1 ..thats good for them especially since its not even a jonas brothers cd and for the girl that said she thought it would sell around 100,000.that would be funny if their soundtrack sold almost the same as mileys actualy album

    —————–
    why must people bring Miley into this?Miley has sold way more albums than all the disney stars put together. And Jonas La is a Jonas cd and is still only going to sell about 30k that is pretty bad since they havent had an album out in a couple of years.

  • Anonymous

    When another Disney artist sells 20 million albums before 18 let us know.

  • XxEmoGurlxX

    OMG thats so awesome that JB is #1 and Black Veil Brides are #6!! My two favorite bands

  • fan4lyftwitter

    Anonymous said:

    When another Disney artist sells 20 million albums before 18 let us know.

    Never going to happen

  • idk

    I know but i was saying to the girl that said 100,00 plus dont even they and say got got promoted more! Miley was on EVERY TALK SHOW every RADIO STATION, performing cant be tamed EVERYWHERE, the song was on Dancing with the stars and her music video got over 30 million views so she got promoted MORE cause the jonas la soundtrack was ONLY promoted on Dinsy Channelso for you. So i can brag on :)

  • fan4lyftwitter

    “you think I give a damn about a grammy?Half of you critic cant even stomach me let alone stand me.

  • fan4lyftwitter

    idk said:

    I know but i was saying to the girl that said 100,00 plus dont even they and say got got promoted more! Miley was on EVERY TALK SHOW every RADIO STATION, performing cant be tamed EVERYWHERE, the song was on Dancing with the stars and her music video got over 30 million views so she got promoted MORE cause the jonas la soundtrack was ONLY promoted on Dinsy Channelso for you. So i can brag on

    Miley had one day of promo most of her promo was for her single which did fine it went platinum and she got zero promo from disney and HWR.

  • idk

    I didnt bring miley into this..i was replying to some one and miley hasnt sold more than all other disney stars put together HANNAH MONTANA did! And who even buys sound track cds any more and you just answered your own question…if they havent had a album out iny ears selling 30k 40k in the first week is pretty good. i like miley im just saying! Poeple never give the jonas brothers credit..oceanup says jonas is #1 and theres comments ..oh no its #4 cause explict blah blah THERE #1 A FAN CAN BE HAPPY RIGHT

  • idk

    yeah dude thats messed up..never wish death upon any one even if you hate them! Your messed up in the head, like the other girl said gtfo oceanup and go get some help

  • Anonymous

    dude he get sick alot :\

  • tessa

    no 35-40k record sales are down now big time mainly only rap is doing well
    ————–
    seriously, rap? god what has our generation even turned into?? most rap is extremely pointless, designed only to sell well with no real emotion. im not saying its ALL like that but still…..

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous said:
    Why is he always sick? This is like the 3rd time this year! -.-
    Does diabetes make you less immune or something?
    ______________________

    Yes it does. There are a whole lot of complications and side effects. You should look it up sometime.

  • AmandaJonas

    HEY IS THIS JOE JONAS???? IM REALLY CONFUSED WITH THIS PHOTO. CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW?? PLIS :p

    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3576/ttetw3t.jpg

  • Anonymous

    Calm down guys, it’s #1 or #4, depends if album with explicit content are counted or not. (Although, not counting Eminem is a bit shady.)

  • yellowbag

    Anonymous said:

    Why is he always sick? This is like the 3rd time this year! -.-
    Does diabetes make you less immune or something?
    —–
    ????

  • fan4lyftwitter

    jonas la will sell 35-40 k via hits daily double

  • RiNiO

    fan4lyftwitter said:

    RiNiO said:

    In this iTune thing, do you need to pay ?

    No sign up download and you need to give you’re card to make an account but its free unless you buy a song
    ——————-
    Ohhh I am not feeling in make an account .. you know giving name, age etc but thanks anyways… :-)))

  • fan4lyftwitter

    RiNiO said:

    fan4lyftwitter said:

    RiNiO said:

    In this iTune thing, do you need to pay ?

    No sign up download and you need to give you’re card to make an account but its free unless you buy a song
    ——————-
    Ohhh I am not feeling in make an account .. you know giving name, age etc but thanks anyways…
    —-
    welcome i use my parents account for that

  • elliesaur

    Aww, I hope he feels better.

    But that must suck for the fans who payed for tickets to see Nick in Les Mis, and didn’t get to. :/

  • Anonymous

    I wouldn’t be surprised if the HM soundtrack sold the double of Can’t be tamed, though. Parents buy this stuff for their kids, and HM is still incredibly popular with >5M viewers per episode.

  • Untouchable

    whoa.. that boy cures fast.. i’m happy for him

  • elliesaur

    First? Woo woo. (:

  • iaskedtaylorx3

    Aw, good thing he feels better :)

  • Anonymous

    so glad Nick is better. Im going to the show on Friday and am travelling over 300 miles to see it AND its my birthday so I would be pretty upset if I couldnt see him.
    That sucks for the people going to the show today though but as hes better now i assume they can hang about the theatre and hopefully meet him after the later show

  • MileyIsSoSmiley

    jonas la will sell 35-40 k via hits daily double

    DANG really?
    i thought it would sell around 100k

  • Anonymous

    Last time I checked, it was #1 in Canada.

    Nope number 6 Lights ep is number one :)
    _____

    Oh well for a soundtrack it’s #1. And it has three different songs from that album in the top 10 for soundtracks taking the #1, #2 and #9 spots. Well I think it was #9, I don’t exactly remember.

  • superJOEman

    Thanked God he’s doing fine now. :)

  • JoickBelongs

    awwwwww, my bb <3

  • tessa

    Why is he always sick? This is like the 3rd time this year! -.-
    Does diabetes make you less immune or something?
    ———————
    yah, but that kids a workaholic 2!! thats also a reason

    hope u feel better, nick! i seriously dont want nick to die at 30 or something

  • Chelsea-Rose

    Glad he’s feeling better. But I agree with elliesaur, I feel really bad for fans who wanted to see Nick and didn’t. Especially ones who’d travelled far.

  • Anonymous

    Poor Nick.

    Congrats though for the album getting the #1 spot on iTunes.

  • NickjFTW

    I’m so happy for them!!! I never thought they would beat Eminem. And they DID!! I’m so proud to be their fan!!

  • xoxo

    late as always,OU

  • Anonymous

    He needs to stop putting things in his mouth

  • Anonymous

    AmandaJonas said:
    HEY IS THIS JOE JONAS???? IM REALLY CONFUSED WITH THIS PHOTO. CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW?? PLIS :p

    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3576/ttetw3t.jpg
    ———
    i dont know its really confusing

  • JoickBelongs

    but on the iTunes Store Top 10 Albums is #1 O_o
    on the US..

  • fan4lyftwitter

    its #4 lol but still good

  • musiciseverything

    Dear Nick Jonas, get yo ass back in America before I kick it! Jk.

    I’m glad he’s feeling better though. You go Nick.

  • NickjFTW

    Jul 21, 2010 @ 01:33 pm
    AmandaJonas said:
    HEY IS THIS JOE JONAS???? IM REALLY CONFUSED WITH THIS PHOTO. CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW?? PLIS :p

    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3576/ttetw3t.jpg

    —-

    Well it sure looks like him, but I don’t know for sure. Where did you find that??

  • AmandaJonas

    NickjFTW
    Jul 21, 2010 @ 01:51 pm
    NickjFTW said:

    Jul 21, 2010 @ 01:33 pm
    AmandaJonas said:
    HEY IS THIS JOE JONAS???? IM REALLY CONFUSED WITH THIS PHOTO. CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW?? PLIS :p

    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3576/ttetw3t.jpg

    —-

    Well it sure looks like him, but I don’t know for sure. Where did you find that??

    —————————————————-
    WELL I FOUND IT IN GOOGLE, IN A JONAS FORUM OR BLOG KINDA THING BUT OVER THERE WAS THE SAME QUESTION TOO :/ LOL

  • Anonymous

    check out Mark Russell!
    amazing musician
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSqTKXjKGoQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=9M8Wwe4ZPFQ&feature=sub

    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    he’s this amazing singer.
    he’s talented and gorgeous!
    so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee watch his video ! (:

    please and thankss