Vanessa Hudgens Hollywood Stroll W/ Brit

vanessa-hudgens-hollywood-stroll-92

Vanessa Hudgens strolling with BFF Brittany Snow in Hollywood on Wednesday afternoon. While chatting with Brittany, Vanessa showed off her beautiful henna tattoo on her palm. Photos: Fame.

• PurdyAmberSixx

Both of them are so pretty :)

• Fiona

<3 Vanessa and her outfit

• xoShannonxo

Jul 21, 2010 @ 07:25 pm
    .Truth. said:

i think it looks weird… i love V and all, but why put it so big on your PALM?
    IKR?

• Jane Doe

I don’t like the tattoo.

• xBubbles911x

YAY! My account works!

• SellyismygirlCrush

you guys do know its henna and not a real ink tattoo right?

• KristinaMarie559

I love that outfit!
    I don’t think its a tattoo.
    People do this at my school,they usaual take it off later.

• Jane Doe

I know that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8f-gNfqCKI AWESOME JONAS BROTHERS VIDEO! OCEANUP NEEDS TO POST THIS ON THERE SITE NOW!

.Truth. said:

i think it looks weird… i love V and all, but why put it so big on your PALM?
    ____________
    i but way bigger than that but on the back of my hand
    idont know way she would put it on her PALM
    people wouldn’t see it
    it will be much better looking of it was on the back of her hand

lmfao, I don’t think you guys understand what a henna tattoo is. It’s supposed to be as big as that, sometimes even bigger. And it connects with the fingers into the palm. It’s not like it’s permanent anyways.

• .Truth.

yea, i think it would look better on the hand and not palm too.

&& yes, i do know its fake.

• aaliyahnoelle

a) henna is not a real tattoo. it fades away in a couple of days

b)people in the east indian cultures do this all the times. think indian weddings and certain religious holidays

c) putting it on your palm is actually VERY common. it’s where MOST people put it anyways. again look up indian weddings, religious holidays etc.

d) THAT IS ALL

• m

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    you guys do know its henna and not a real ink tattoo right?
    so it’s removable? i hope it is cause it looks ugly. i don’t like people with tattoos

• aaliyahnoelle

a) henna is not a real tattoo. it fades away in a couple of days

d) THAT IS ALL

• ZanessaxJoenessa

I love her outfit. :)
    Miss seeing Brit & Vanessa hang out.
    & the henna looks good.

• aaliyahnoelle

MY BAD SORRY 4 THE DOUBLE COMMENT

• Fiona

I actually like the hena and the design
    <3 Vanessa

.Truth. said:

and looks good when you put it on the leg

funny icon ilike it

m said:
    yes its removable and its not a tattoo its henna

ITS NOT A TATTOO! ITS HENNA!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i don’t like it.

• Tokio Hotel is Love

freaking love that tattoo. :) my friends always have them on their hands too. it’s a tradition thing.

and vanessa’s never looked bettter. :) i love her outfit and the way it looks on her. gorgeous!!!!

.Truth. said:

and looks good when you put it on the leg

funny icon ilike it

m said:
    yes its removable

• Natedogg

Such a pretty girl. I cannot believe people hate her over a few nude pictures. We’re all nude in the shower!! Get over yourselves and please lose that high horse that you love to ride up in here on. thanks.

• Lisa

i just met her boyfriend!! he came to st louis for a premier & omg he’s so freaking hot in person! eeeeeek!

• Lisa

• bluesfan3410

Zac is at a movie theater about 5 minutes from me right now for a screening of Charlie St. Cloud! lol

Vanessa looks pretty! :)

I like her outfit

• Andreiita

I don’t like it.

Good to see Vanessa hanging out with Britney. Now can we please have picture of you and Ashley please?

• SmoochieCakes

I LOVE what shes wearing.

• iSpeak4mE

she looks like she lost weight? she looks better this way

You guys are dumb. Henna tattoos are for weddings or celebrations in certain cultures. They go on your feet or hands and are not real ink. They take a couple days to remove. It’s not permanent.

• Banapple

she looks so pretty.
    i love her outfit <3

• NickjFTW

Haha my friend got a henna on her pointer finger and thumb. Her sister commented that she now has a cooler L for her forehead. Win.

• Andreiita

The fact that it has to be bigger doesn’t mean that has to like everybody right?
    A tattoo can be HUGE but lovely, I just.. don’t like Vanessa’s tattoo.

• mileyluver15

its not real is it??

• mileyluver15

bluesfan3410 said:

Vanessa looks pretty! :)

um what where u doing?! go see him

• Dumaaa ?

This is cute. I got it done recently. It’s henna. It fades off. It’s very popular in certain cultures like mine. (:

• xoShannonxo

Cute. :D

• PurdyAmberSixx

I love you icon :)

• that_boy_is_a_monster

I love Vanessa :)

mileyluver15 said:

its not real is it??
    ____
    The tattoo is not real.

• xoShannonxo

Tatoo! Nessa! Oh, well. I love the Henna design. Didn’t know she and brit Snow were friends. First!

• Jane Doe

I wasn’t first this time.
    My streak is over.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Jane Doe said:

I wasn’t first this time.
    My streak is over.

It’s okaaayyy *pats your back*

• Jane Doe

I guess
    >_<

• xoShannonxo

The tat’s a little big.

they’re supposed to be that way (:

wait! that’s an actual tattoo?
    if so, ewww. why?

but, anyway, love her.

• Jane Doe

She’s very pretty.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

love her outfit!

• .Truth.

i think it looks weird… i love V and all, but why put it so big on your PALM?

those tattoos are supposed to be like that; they have to connect with your palm&/or fingers. go look at some pics (:

• LaLaLaLand

aw henna, it seems to be really popular!!

• .Truth.

wow, a polite anon on oceanup?! :O

yea, but i think its a little big. i know it’s not real, but still.

LOL!

well, usually the people that use these types of tattoos are those in like buddhist(sp?) religions & stuff like that & they mean something & are meant to be that big. but lots of people like it so it’s become some kind of fashion statement.

& you guys DO know that it’s not real & that the ink’s from a plant… right?

• Hilary