Demi Sonny With A Chance Fashion Line

demi-blond

Disney and Target are launching a new fashion line ‘D-Signed’ based on Sonny With A Chance for girls sizes 4 to 16. Items do not portray characters likeness, instead they’re inspired by their look and personality on the hit series, the items you would find in their closet. ‘Tween girls want fashionable clothes..

..that express their individuality and style but that moms approve of. Our D-Signed collection at Target brings it all together in a way that allows young girls to express their fashion sense with quality clothing at budget friendly prices.’

Ranging from $4.99-$19.99, the Sonny Munroe ‘D-Signed’ collection includes: embellished graphic tees, skirts, dresses, pants, knit dresses, shorts, fashion tops and jackets, headbands, necklaces and bags.

This initial collection will be available for three months, followed by a second assortment of apparel and accessories from Sonny Munroe collection at Target just in time for the holidays. More info HERE, photos HERE.

• Gleekedout

I’ll squeeze into a 16 if necessary.

Ugh, she looks like a damn homeless stripper in that photo, take it down
    my eyes are bleeding :(
    I like how she normally looks.

that’s for her show

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I don’t see little kids wearing mesh/see through flower leggings with shorts…smh….all the outfits are just WRONG. Except the jewelry looks nice. But cheap looking.

• suckit

oh the style in the show isn’t bad just the cloths the girl named tawni wears

• doctorsgirlx3

I love how demi dresses on sonny with a chance
    but i dislike these clothes a lot.
    not bothered much though they wont get sold in england anyway haha:)

the last song leaked… http://www.megavideo.com/?d=5NM513CF

the last song leaked… http://www.megavideo.com/?d=5NM513CF

demi is the only disney girl i see who wears skirts .

demi is the only disney girl i see who wears skirts .

ikr

• all for me

well alledgedly Joey Rubino got her and Joe talking again!

• all for me

Jul 22, 2010 @ 08:45 am
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

———————
    I love your icon

• EvaSnow

So who else is going to watch the Camp Rock livechat on Cambio? It’ll start in 8 minutes.

desparation.

• suckit

demi is the only disney girl i see who wears skirts .

ikr

true true

• suckit

i wanna c how joe and demi act around each other but i didn’t no it started in 8 min

• Signorina. aNonimo

Enough tweens will buy it…she’ll rake in the dough! Next will be an accessory line, just wait!

• peacelovehearts

Oh god, no… O_O

• illogicallove

Well, the clothes on the show look like shit, so the line’s gonna look like shit.

• all for me

If Joes not at the live chat I won’t even watch it!!

• mileyluver15

demis not that pretty in that pic idk. too much makeup

• mileyluver15

all for me said:

If Joes not at the live chat I won’t even watch it!!

i know right!!
    jonas brothers are nothing without joe when they had thoes live chats without him it was soo boring i didnt bother watching it anymore.

used to love demi now shes changed so much the fake ass bitch its sad to see

• suckit

If Joes not at the live chat I won’t even watch it!!

i know right!!

that’s why he’s my fav nick and kevin are so boring

nice pic for the article OU! –‘

used to love demi now shes changed so much the fake ass bitch its sad to see

ppl change

• picstoburn

HAHA no thanks i’ll pass ;)

• AskTaylor

The fashion line is NOT cute.

Claire is demi’s coolest friend by far. I love her.

I think they need to re-make Mean Girls with Demi as the lead.

Demi didn’t design these clothes. It is a Disney line.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:38 am

Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:30 am

Beiber, Nick, Taylor, or anyone hasn’t wish Selena a HBD via twitter, lay off Demi.
    ________
    It’s not about Demi not wishing her a happy b-day. It’s about the fact that she wishes someone else a happy bday. So that’s kinda lame. Nick and Taylor (I don’t know about Beiber. I’m not following him) didn’t even say anything on Twitter today. Demi did.

Demi just retweeted a tweet. Thats it. And said “Hello world..” she was on BB.
    Your point being?

My point is that how do you know shes not shes not going to tweet it, or that she didn’t call/text her. Or she may even go to her BBQ.

People over analyze this twitter shit waaaay to much.

• Kellz

1. IM A KID. these clothes would fit me. The only thing that i would wear is probaly the studded black and white dress and the skirts. But wait listen to this: No one wears dresses or skirts anymore dumbbutts! Its all uniform and jeans! No one wears dresses or skirts anymore. Maybe disney should ask a kid they’re opinion before making a bad clothes line.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:38 am

Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:30 am

________

Demi just retweeted a tweet. Thats it. And said “Hello world..” she was on BB.
    Your point being?

People over analyze this twitter shit waaaay to much.

peacelovehearts said:
    I’m being a dork and crying while watching Delena videos..
    Do you need a therapist? o_O

Yes. But, I think you do as well. Your world seems to revolve spending way tooo much time hating on Selena. Don’t think I haven’t realized. You waste too much time. Mostly with the NON funny pickle jokes..your little pickle gun..has got to go.
    _______

why do people always attack peacelovehearts concerning HER pickle jokes? just ignore it and let her be. damn.

JoickBelongs said:

________

the diference is that Demi wished a happy birthday for another person, if she can wish a happy bday for another person, why not for Selena ?

She only RTd a birthday tweet. Who’s to say shes not going to tweet it, or she didn’t call/text her. Or she may even go to her BBQ.

People over analyze this twitter shit waaaay to much.

_______________

yeah, maybe she did call/text Selena.
    the same way she could call/text the girl she wished a happy bday, instead of say/RT that on twitter. I think if she wished a happy bday to that girl, she could wish for Selena, and I’m not even a Selena fan. MY OPINION!

• JoickBelongs

People over analyze this twitter shit waaaay to much.

_______________

yeah, maybe she did call/text Selena.

• JoickBelongs

People over analyze this twitter shit waaaay to much.

_______________

yeah, maybe she did call/text her.

• JoickBelongs

People over analyze this twitter sh.it waaaay to much.

_______________

yeah, maybe she did call/text her.

• JoickBelongs

People over analyze this twitter sh*it waaaay to much.

_______________

yeah, maybe she did call/text her.
    the same way she could call/text the girl she wished a happy birthday, instead of say that on twitter. I think if she wished a happy bday to that girl, she could wish for Selena, and I’m not even her fan.

WTF OU, I’M NOT SPAMMING

• JoickBelongs

People over analyze this twitter sh*it waaaay to much.

_______________

yeah, maybe she did call/text her.

• JoickBelongs

yeah, maybe she did call/text her.
    the same way she could call/text the girl she wished a happy birthday, instead of say that on twitter. I think if she wished a happy bday to that girl, she could wish for Selena, and I’m not even a Selena fan. MY OPINION !

demi is copying selena

• biebgirl

hey

• HBIC

Oh wtf..no more! Is it in their contract to get a fashion line or something?

• HBIC

I think they need to re-make Mean Girls with Demi as the lead.

They did. It’s called Disney.

eh im scared now /:

lol don’t be.
    if you go though,
    get them all out at once. :p

come many are they O_____o like 2?

LMAO, there’s four. xD

Has the camp rock live chat finished.

• peacelovehearts

WTF DEMI WTF said:

Two years in a row that Demi Snubs Selena on her birthday. To rub it in she re-tweets a birthday greeting to someone else. Dear Demi WTF is your problem?
    Last year Selena even tweeted about Demi’s album. Demi you are looking like the Freaking bully right now.

Even if there are issues a simple happy birthday is not that hard. WTF!!!!! I say one more time.

Dear Selena Gomez happy Birthday and may you have everything in life that you work so hard to achieve. <3333333
    ----------
    Uhmmm, maybe it’s because Demi doesn’t give a damn about her. I wouldn’t wish a happy birthday to my ex bestfriend… just saying :P

Anonymous
    Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:15 am

Has the camp rock live chat finished.
    ______________
    Yeah it already finished two hours ago.

eh im scared now /:

lol don’t be.
    if you go though,
    get them all out at once. :p

come many are they O_____o like 2?

LMAO, there’s four. xD
    D:

Has the camp rock live chat finished ?

Anonymous
    Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:15 am

Has the camp rock live chat finished.
    ______________
    Yeah it already finished two hours ago.
    Oh lol… Who was there ?

I’m being a dork and crying while watching Delena videos..

OU is dead … ;/

Anonymous
    Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:15 am

Has the camp rock live chat finished.
    ______________
    Yeah it already finished two hours ago.
    Oh lol… Who was there ?
    _________
    Alyson, Anna Marie, MDot, JMan and Joe.

blah blah blah think you’ll be getting this nah nah nah.

was their joe and demi awkwardness on the chat?

was their joe and demi awkwardness on the chat?

no demi

• EvaSnow

was their joe and demi awkwardness on the chat?
    _________
    Nope. Demi wasn’t there and Joe was only there for the last 10 minutes.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:22 am
    I’m being a dork and crying while watching Delena videos..

wow

• LoveToLove

your icon is my love.

____________

Thank you :) I know!!!! he’s gorgeous!

Anonymous
    Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:15 am

Has the camp rock live chat finished.
    ______________
    Yeah it already finished two hours ago.
    Oh lol… Who was there ?
    _________
    Alyson, Anna Marie, MDot, JMan and Joe.
    Where were Kevin and Demi ?

DEMI LOVATO said:

EWWWWWWWW ITS SELENAS B-DAY BURN IN HELL BITCH!!!!!!

O_O

• NeverShoutNeverrr

damn this post is full of too much hate.

• oneofakindxo

not even david henrie tweet happy bday for selena!

i’m pretty sure david would call her or text her or something.. oh & btw, he didn’t even sign on twitter today yet, jsyk.

• oneofakindxo

-___-

lol, OU needs to work on their spam filter. but yeah, needles suck :/

• peacelovehearts

Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:05 am
    DEMI LOVATO said:
    EWWWWWWWW ITS SELENAS B-DAY BURN IN HELL BITCH!!!!!!
    Hugs not drugs demi….

eh im scared now /:

lol don’t be.
    if you go though,
    get them all out at once. :p

LoveToLove said:

EWWWWWWWW ITS SELENAS B-DAY BURN IN HELL BITCH!!!!!!

___________

nah dude that’s just wrong

your icon is my love.

eh im scared now /:

lol don’t be.
    if you go though,
    get them all out at once. :p

come many are they O_____o like 2?

• Peace.Love.Smiles

Hello

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lmaoooo.
    Alyson: “What’s your favourite Demi song?”

Joe: *takes long sip of coffee*

• Peace.Love.Smiles

Wheres the live chat at

picstoburn said:
    watching that jessi girl on GMA. lol you?

arg i want to see that, but i can’t.
    i hope she doesn’t ruin Tumblr with her big fat mouth. -_-

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Wheres the live chat at

cambio.
    It’s over now though.

picstoburn said:
    watching that jessi girl on GMA. lol you?

arg i want to see that, but i can’t.
    i hope she doesn’t ruin Tumblr with her big fat mouth. -_-

she’s not going on the internet anymore. she’s going to like this mental hospital for suicide watch :p

Wheres the live chat at

cambio.
    It’s over now though.

any Jemi moments???

• peacelovehearts

LMFAO at all these new users with knockoff names of mine. I’ve seen like 4 in a week. xD

brb

The chat was boring.

• Peace.Love.Smiles

Awww i missed it :(

the line is cute
    but it’s not sonny :(

• all for me

Joe Jonas was in the live chat after all he was just late

• Peace.Love.Smiles

@PeaceLoveHearts Sorry i never knew you had that name , But i like smiles :)

• nick

do you think it’s a coincidence that this supposed “clothing” line is coming the same day as selena’s clothing line?

I AM BORED. i wanna go out now. not in one hour. arg OU, NEW POST PLEASE

Wow Demi is lame on Twitter:
    CaliakaSarah

RT @BgirlShorty: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @DANIVITALE !!!! LOVE YA MAMAZ! WERE ABOUT TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN! :) EVERYONE SHOW HER SOME BIRTHDAY LOVE! <3 10 minutes ago via UberTwitter

She retweeted this. What about Selena’s birthday Demi?

• Peace.Love.Smiles

I like her clothes

• hithere

why the post died when i came in?

• Peace.Love.Smiles

Wow Demi is lame on Twitter:
    CaliakaSarah

She retweeted this. What about Selena’s birthday Demi?
    ——————————————-

Thats so mean how could she not say selena , you know i think if miley and selena hang out more they could be good friends

Peace.Love.Smiles said:

__________-
    …no

lets see a show of hands of how many people want Demi to wish Selena a happy birthday on twitter? Or attent her BBQ?

• demi is my girl crush

its not demi. its disney. they are doing hanna, wizards and sonny inspired clothes. but at different seasons i guess.

DEMI LOVATO said:

EWWWWWWWW ITS SELENAS BIRTHDAY BITCH NEEDS TO BURN IN HELL!!!!!

*raises hand*

I think it’s kinda lame that Demi wishes some random chick a happy birthday and that she forgets Selena. That’s kinda bitchy.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Wheres the live chat at

cambio.
    It’s over now though.

any Jemi moments???

Nope.
    It was just Anna, mdot, alyson, jman and then joe came along later on.
    Demi wasn’t there.

• Peace.Love.Smiles

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:00 am
    hithere said:

Peace.Love.Smiles said:

__________-
    …no

____________

Why not :( That would be so cool and maybe the selena haters and miley haters would just shut up

• demi is my girl crush

hahaha demi is doing shit on purpose on twitter. now people are bitching its hilarious.

• hi! :)

ok so there are now new rumors on why demi and selena aren’t friends anymore…….
    1.selena’s people/family felt demi was a bad influence on selena
    2. Demi’s mom was telling information about selena to gossip sites. Using demi to get info, selena’s mom found out and well….
    I have also heard that demi’s famewhore mom wants demi to get breast implants later on to “enhance her sex appeal”
    I’m not saying any of this is true, this is just what i’ve heard lately.

• Peace.Love.Smiles

hi! :) said:

ok so there are now new rumors on why demi and selena aren’t friends anymore…….
    1.selena’s people/family felt demi was a bad influence on selena
    I’m not saying any of this is true, this is just what i’ve heard lately.
    ———————

Wow, Tjose are some really really intense reasons

Kim K will help her bff design the clothes, right? Tweenies go Frederick’s of Hollywood!

If they look anything like the Bo Peep on coke shot here, uuh, no.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

the clothes aren’t that bad.
    i mean, i see little kids wearing stuff like that all the time.

• PurdyAmberSixx

Ugh, she looks like a damn homeless stripper in that photo, take it down
    my eyes are bleeding :(
    I like how she normally looks.

speak for yourself…

hope demi dont say happy birthday to selena selena desreves better demi was a crap friend backstabbing bitch stupid fat coattail rider we love selena

Anonymous
    Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:15 am

Has the camp rock live chat finished.
    ______________
    Yeah it already finished two hours ago.
    Oh lol… Who was there ?
    _________
    Alyson, Anna Marie, MDot, JMan and Joe.
    Where were Kevin and Demi ?
    ______________
    I have no idea..

Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:22 am
    I’m being a dork and crying while watching Delena videos..

wow

dont judge me.

• peacelovehearts

I’m being a dork and crying while watching Delena videos..
    Do you need a therapist? o_O

Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:30 am

Wow Demi is lame on Twitter:
    CaliakaSarah

She retweeted this. What about Selena’s birthday Demi?

Wow. I guess they’re still on bad terms.

• Moonbeam

Didn’t know Billy Ray Cyrus is in a band.
    I like it.

Peace.Love.Smiles said:

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:00 am
    hithere said:

Peace.Love.Smiles said:

__________-
    …no

____________

__________-
    idk, they are nicks ex, and they NEVER show anything for each other, so i guess it would be impossible. and i wouldnt like, cuz they have NOTHING in common. in my opinion, of course.

• Peace.Love.Smiles

hithere said:

Peace.Love.Smiles said:

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:00 am
    hithere said:

Peace.Love.Smiles said:

__________-
    …no

____________

__________-
    I guess your right well looks like they are on their own , i guess -.-

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:04 am

____
    Wow that’s pretty awesome that a fan finds it hilarious that everyone hates his/her idol right now. =D

• WTF DEMI WTF

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:04 am
    hi! :) said:

ok so there are now new rumors on why demi and selena aren’t friends anymore…….
    1.selena’s people/family felt demi was a bad influence on selena
    I’m not saying any of this is true, this is just what i’ve heard lately.
    ____________
    THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS! I think she would get a boobjob. Her boobs are out of proportion. Maybe she gets Joe’s attention if she does that. She desperately seeks attention so it would make sense.

• hi! :)

Wow Demi is lame on Twitter:
    CaliakaSarah

She retweeted this. What about Selena’s birthday Demi?
    ——————————————-
    Wow, aint that a bitch? That’s like a bitch slap in the face to Selena.

twitter is over capacity. PEOPLE ARE BITCHING

*raises hand*

She didn’t forget she’s just being a bitch.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

tell us
    what litle kids like you are wearing now?

________

IT’S JUST FUCKING TWITTER PEOPLE, TAKE A CHILLER.

• WTF DEMI WTF

She retweeted this. What about Selena’s birthday Demi?
    ——————————————-

Selena skipped Demi’s birthday party last year, so she’s probably just bitter. idk. but yeah it was really b!tchy of her not to even mention it was Sel’s b-day.

hi! :) said:

ok so there are now new rumors on why demi and selena aren’t friends anymore…….
    1.selena’s people/family felt demi was a bad influence on selena
    I’m not saying any of this is true, this is just what i’ve heard lately.

Hey ZT!

WTF DEMI WTF said:

_________
    MTE!

Wheres the live chat at

cambio.
    It’s over now though.

any Jemi moments???

Nope.
    It was just Anna, mdot, alyson, jman and then joe came along later on.
    Demi wasn’t there.
    damn thank god i miss that.

• Peace.Love.Smiles

Well bye imm hungry ;)

I like the clothes :P

*raises hand*

========

not random…her dancers

• demi is my girl crush

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:04 am

____
    i say that cuz i know she doesnt give a shit.

selena doesnt look 18..

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:10 am
    IT’S JUST FUCKING TWITTER PEOPLE, TAKE A CHILLER.
    __________
    lmao.

• all for me

soo if everyone from Camp Rock Tour leaves for Chicago next week doe the mean that Nick isn’t coming home he will go striaght to Chicago from London?

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:04 am

____
    i say that cuz i know she doesnt give a shit.
    _____
    She should give a shit, because she’s losing fans right now. I liked her a lot in the past, but she changed.. I don’t like her anymore. She’s fake…And I’m not the only one who changed her mind.

• WTF DEMI WTF

Just so you know I have always been a fan of Miley, Selena and Demi. This shit is just not right.

Like Selena posted last year two weeks later when Demi finally said happy birthday to her.

“I was born at night, just not last night.”

Is Demi really that pathetic, vindictive and or cruel? Who is the real bully?

• demi is my girl crush

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:04 am

____
    i say that cuz i know she doesnt give a shit.
    _____
    well lets see if selena wishes her happy birhtday in august.

WTF DEMI WTF said:

“I was born at night, just not last night.”

Is Demi really that pathetic, vindictive and or cruel? Who is the real bully?

WTF are you going on about?

• xJonasXCandyx

The live chat sucked! The only good part was when Joe came.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:04 am

____
    i say that cuz i know she doesnt give a shit.
    _____
    well lets see if selena wishes her happy birhtday in august.
    _________
    Why would she do that? Demi didn’t do it for her.. Plus Selena is not really on Twitter as much as Demi is. Selena is more a Facebook girl. But this is not just about today. Demi’s behaviour is obnoxious now.

WTF DEMI WTF said:

“I was born at night, just not last night.”

Is Demi really that pathetic, vindictive and or cruel? Who is the real bully?

=======

go live your life girl…not even selena care about what you are saying now

_______
    omg!! now demi is the bad girl, and selena has the right to forget demis bday because she is a facebook girl? WTF!?? lol

hithere said:

_______
    __________
    Who says that Selena is going to forget Demi’s birthday. You have to admit that it’s kinda lame that Demi didn’t say anything about Selena’s birthday.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:04 am

____
    i say that cuz i know she doesnt give a shit.
    _____

go take a look on twitter
    are you blind?
    demi fans are on her side
    and if you take a really good look
    even some selena fans didn’t care

but if you justa wanna be a blind stupid hater it’s your life honey
    good day

How do you guys know if Demi didn’t say happy birthday to her? Their lives aren’t all based around twitter.

really?
    well that’s good.
    she needs some major help.

hithere said:

_______
    __________
    _________
    it is!! im not a selena fan, and I AM A DEMI FAN! AND IM JUST DYING FOR DEMI TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SELENAS BDAY, BECAUSE THEY WERE FRIENDS, AND IS JUST NOT RIGHT. BUT THE WAY PEOPLE ARE BITCHING IS JUST NOT RIGHT TOO. THEY ARE SAYING DEMI IS A BITCH AND SHE HATES SELENA, AND SHE IS THE BAD GIRL, AND SELENA DOESNT DESERVE HER[…] !! cmon! is that such a big deal? to make demi a bitch?

peacelovehearts said:
    I’m being a dork and crying while watching Delena videos..
    Do you need a therapist? o_O

JoickBelongs said:

_________
    Exactly!

Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:30 am

________

Demi just retweeted a tweet. Thats it. And said “Hello world..” she was on BB.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:38 am

Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:30 am

________

Demi just retweeted a tweet. Thats it. And said “Hello world..” she was on BB.
    Your point being?

JoickBelongs said:

________

People over analyze this twitter shit waaaay to much.

sorry for the caps.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Thats what i said.. lo.l.

really?
    well that’s good.
    she needs some major help.
    yeah she does and her parents were looking like a hot ass mess /:

• SoRawSUgAr

I’d rather actually have Demi do a clothing line not some Sonny with a chance one, even though a few outfits are nice but still. :\ JS

I KNOW.

• WakaWakaEhEh

really?
    well that’s good.
    she needs some major help.
    yeah she does and her parents were looking like a hot ass mess /:
    ________

You guys are seriously mean.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:33 am
    MileyIsSoSmiley said:

Thats what i said.. lo.l.

Oh well then why are people still fighting?

• JoickBelongs

wow, what’s happening in this post ?

• BirthdayCake

It looks kind of cheap. And I can’t see little girls wearing that.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

really?
    well that’s good.
    she needs some major help.
    yeah she does and her parents were looking like a hot ass mess /:
    ________

You guys are seriously mean.

how am i mean saying that she needs help?
    she DOES.
    she’s 11 and has sexual pics of herself.

• realistgangsta

WTF DEMI DOES STOP HAVE TO TWEET SELENA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAKE THE STICK OUT OF YOUR ASSES SELENA STANS AND MOVE THE FUCK ON

• picstoburn

hey eyebrows are sliver :| not a good look

• WakaWakaEhEh

Cambio chat was a waste… D:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I dont want to dress like I’m on the disney channel.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:04 am

____
    i say that cuz i know she doesnt give a shit.
    _____

========================

DID TAYLOR SWIFT (AKA SELENA’S BFF) GIVE HER CONGRATS ON TWITTER?

no right? it’s that mean that taylor is wrong?

just that you are a demi hater and not a selena fan
    because if you were selena fan you were hating on taylor swift as well

really?
    well that’s good.
    she needs some major help.
    yeah she does and her parents were looking like a hot ass mess /:
    ________

You guys are seriously mean.
    yeah okay have you seen the videos she made about saying that should die or aids and cruseing. this is what i don’t like about this site people are always jumping into things i wasn’t even talking to you i was talking to shyann. geeze have you even seen the videos.

• MrsEfron

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Cambio chat was a waste… D:

……..

really? i didnt see

DEMI LOVATO said:

EWWWWWWWW ITS SELENAS BIRTHDAY BITCH NEEDS TO BURN IN HELL!!!!!

• hithere

DID TAYLOR SWIFT (AKA SELENA’S BFF) GIVE HER CONGRATS ON TWITTER?

no right? it’s that mean that taylor is wrong?

just that you are a demi hater and not a selena fan
    because if you were selena fan you were hating on taylor swift as well
    __________-
    lol! true !

• WakaWakaEhEh

Billy Ray Cyrus was on Degrassi (On an old episode)

• demi is my girl crush

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:04 am

____
    i say that cuz i know she doesnt give a shit.
    _____

========================

DID TAYLOR SWIFT (AKA SELENA’S BFF) GIVE HER CONGRATS ON TWITTER?

no right? it’s that mean that taylor is wrong?

just that you are a demi hater and not a selena fan
    because if you were selena fan you were hating on taylor swift as well
    exactly my point.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:04 am

____
    i say that cuz i know she doesnt give a shit.
    _____

========================

DID TAYLOR SWIFT (AKA SELENA’S BFF) GIVE HER CONGRATS ON TWITTER?

no right? it’s that mean that taylor is wrong?

just that you are a demi hater and not a selena fan
    because if you were selena fan you were hating on taylor swift as well
    ______________
    Yeah true. I’m not a Selena fan. The thing is that Taylor didn’t say anything on Twitter yet. Demi did. And she already wished somebody a Happy Birthday, and it wasn’t Selena.

after the do something awards, these guys asked Demi for her autograph and she just shut the door in their faces. seriously, watch…

• picstoburn

damn people are always trying to start something i wasn’t talking to her smh….. mind your own business that’s all i got to say.

• hello,mynamestruth

Stop the bullshit hating on Demi. She doesn’t need to tweet Selena a happy birthday. She always can text or call her. You don’t know what she did. Lay off the girl.

Ralph is being an asshole to Demi right now. lmao

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_____________

Lol we have similar icons…

• NeverShoutNeverrr

people are hating on demi because she wished someone else happy birthday and not selena.
    which makes people believe that she’s doing it on purpose.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

really?
    well that’s good.
    she needs some major help.
    yeah she does and her parents were looking like a hot ass mess /:
    ________

You guys are seriously mean.

how am i mean saying that she needs help?
    she DOES.
    she’s 11 and has sexual pics of herself.
    smh sorry i even brought it up :p

• JoickBelongs

dude, I really dislike Selena, but I’m not like a hater who needs to bash her everyday(just sometimes .. ‘-‘), but Demi is really pissing me off, I liked her, but not anymore.
    I think she’s a BIG BITCH! and Demi stans can try to prove me wrong, but I’ll not change my mind.

_____________

Lol we have similar icons…

lol i know. i just love that bathing suit :]

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Demi kind of rubbed it in Selenas face by RTing a happy birthday to some other girl

• MileyIsSoSmiley

really?
    well that’s good.
    she needs some major help.
    yeah she does and her parents were looking like a hot ass mess /:
    ________

You guys are seriously mean.

It’s a gossip site anyone can say what they wanna say.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:44 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

which makes people believe that she’s doing it on purpose.
    Thank you! <3

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lol we have similar icons…

lol i know. i just love that bathing suit :]

_____________

Haha yeah its cute (:

picstoburn said:
    You guys are seriously mean.

how am i mean saying that she needs help?
    she DOES.
    she’s 11 and has sexual pics of herself.
    smh sorry i even brought it up :p

you shouldn’t be sorry,
    you didn’t do anything wrong. :p

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:45 am
    MileyIsSoSmiley said:

really?
    well that’s good.
    she needs some major help.
    yeah she does and her parents were looking like a hot ass mess /:
    ________

You guys are seriously mean.

It’s a gossip site anyone can say what they wanna say.
    okay? that’s not the point.

• areyouonDOPE…

that picture is weird

• Chelseaa

Aw poo. I have school uniforms so I couldn’t wear these…Lovely outfits to school. :'(

OMG if i see another R&B commercial i will hurt myself

• suckit

Aw poo. I have school unforms so I couldn’t wear these…Lovely outfits to school. :'(

the dude in ur icon is hot

• SoRawSUgAr

Chelseaa said:
    =======
    I know same her I’m soo upset

• peacelovehearts

suckit said:
    OMG if i see another R&B commercial i will hurt myself
    I just change channels :p

• picstoburn

damn that girl isn’t on D:

• SoRawSUgAr

I had a look at the clothes and they are terrible, I think if Demi had her own clothing line like Selena and Miley, I would actually like it and possibly buy it but riight now the outfits are ugh

• Chelseaa

the dude in ur icon is hot

Hehe. (: Thanks. He’s Landon Liboiron.

• Chelseaa

I know same her I’m soo upset

Now I’m kinda glad I have uniforms. They aren’t that bad. =\
    Is this your first year having them?

OMG if i see another R&B commercial i will hurt myself
    I just change channels :p

i can’t cuz the little girl i babysitt crys whenever i change the channel

ur icon kinda scares me

• SoRawSUgAr

Chelseaa said:
    I know same her I’m soo upset

Now I’m kinda glad I have uniforms. They aren’t that bad. =\
    Is this your first year having them?
    =====
    uniforms?? nooo, I live in UK Wales and we have to wear uniforms all the time unless it’s non uniform day in school. I’ve always had uniform and they all sucked lolly pops

• SoRawSUgAr

suckit said:

ur icon kinda scares me
    ==
    LOL I made it out of eyeshadow, it’s supposed to be Demi lol

• hithere

im booored. where are people?

• Chelseaa

Ohh I’m sorry. That must really suck. How often do you have non uniform days?

suckit said:

ur icon kinda scares me
    ___________
    hahahahaha me too!

ur icon kinda scares me
    ==
    LOL I made it out of eyeshadow, it’s supposed to be Demi lol

u drew that with eye shadow???

• SoRawSUgAr

Chelseaa said:

Ohh I’m sorry. That must really suck. How often do you have non uniform days?
    =====
    Well in primary school not many but in highschool quite a few :)

ur icon kinda scares me
    ___________
    hahahahaha me too!

is that hayley ???i love that pic

• SoRawSUgAr

suckit said:

ur icon kinda scares me
    ==
    LOL I made it out of eyeshadow, it’s supposed to be Demi lol

u drew that with eye shadow???
    ======
    nooo, i made it on polyvore an art website

• Chelseaa

Well in primary school not many but in highschool quite a few :)

This is my first and last year of unifroms. =\

suckit said:

ur icon kinda scares me
    ___________
    hahahahaha me too!

is that hayley ???i love that pic
    _________
    YES! i LOOVE that pic too! and thx!

• SoRawSUgAr

Chelseaa said:
    Well in primary school not many but in highschool quite a few :)

This is my first and last year of unifroms. =\
    ====
    ??? wat year u in??

ur icon kinda scares me
    ==
    LOL I made it out of eyeshadow, it’s supposed to be Demi lol

u drew that with eye shadow???
    ======
    nooo, i made it on polyvore an art websi

oh OK i was about to say u are talented if u drew that

• Chelseaa

??? wat year u in??

My last year. SENIOR!! :D
    What about you?

• SoRawSUgAr

EH BYEEEE

ur icon kinda scares me
    ___________
    hahahahaha me too!

is that hayley ???i love that pic
    _________
    YES! i LOOVE that pic too! and thx!

she looks like a pretty green alien

• SoRawSUgAr

Chelseaa said:
    ??? wat year u in??

My last year. SENIOR!! :D
    What about you?
    ===
    year 7, I’m 12 :) g2g now byee

going on twitter byeee

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

OMG, JOE’S ON THE LIVECHAT! :D

• Aryanna

For kids, okay.
    For me… -_- I think I’ll pass.

• Chelseaa

year 7, I’m 12 :) g2g now byee

Byeee.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:44 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

which makes people believe that she’s doing it on purpose.
    Thank you! <3

picstoburn said:
    You guys are seriously mean.

how am i mean saying that she needs help?
    she DOES.
    she’s 11 and has sexual pics of herself.
    smh sorry i even brought it up :p

you shouldn’t be sorry,
    you didn’t do anything wrong. :p

true.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Demi is just plain…UGH.
    If Demi can wish someone else a happy birthday too someone she probably hasn’t even known for long, but can’t say happy birthday to Selena who she has known for almost her whole life…SMH.

• realistgangsta

selena stans dun goofed up

• whatsernamegigi

As long as that’s not part of the clothing line…

true.

i just got blood tests done before.
    NOT FUN. :p

• oneofakindxo

i just got blood tests done before.
    NOT FUN. :p

I HATE BLOODS TESTS. D; haha.

What happened on NBC with Jessi? I missed it.

oneofakindxo said:
    I HATE BLOODS TESTS. D; haha.

arggg same! D:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

which makes people believe that she’s doing it on purpose.

=========

people are hating over a tweet? hahahaha so pathetic

true.

i just got blood tests done before.
    NOT FUN. :p
    D: i did that before but it didn’t hurt.

• oneofakindxo

arggg same! D:

;( last time i had a blood test though, my mom gave me this numb thing for my finger so i wouldn’t feel the needle.. and it worked! ahaha. :D
    …but then, i also had to get a shot. and i didn’t know that i needed one, so i didn’t use the numb thing, and yeah, the shot hurt. :/ lol

Selena’s playlist on repeat in honor of her birthday. :)

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

which makes people believe that she’s doing it on purpose.

=========

people are hating over a tweet? hahahaha so pathetic

just like your comment.

picstoburn said:
    D: i did that before but it didn’t hurt.

i’ve only had three done in my life.
    and one of them really hurt. D:
    have you ever got your wisdom teeth removed?

realistgangsta said:

selena stans dun goofed up

LMAO

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Demi is just plain…UGH.

======

go to bed, kid!

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:54 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    picstoburn said:
    D: i did that before but it didn’t hurt.

i’ve only had three done in my life.
    and one of them really hurt. D:
    have you ever got your wisdom teeth removed?
    nope not yet D: does it hurt?

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:54 am
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Demi is just plain…UGH.

======

go to bed, kid!

um it’s 2pm who goes to bed that early?

• oneofakindxo

nope not yet D: does it hurt?

you don’t have to get those removed though… right?

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

which makes people believe that she’s doing it on purpose.

=========

people are hating over a tweet? hahahaha so pathetic

just like your comment.

=======

uhhh great comeback and sorry i didnt knew that you were in the “people” :(

• picstoburn

nope not yet D: does it hurt?

you don’t have to get those removed though… right?

i think you do /: but you don’t have too. some people just don’t want extra teeth lol

• oneofakindxo

uhhh great comeback and sorry i didnt knew that you were in the “people” :(

lmao, what’s the “people”?

oneofakindxo said:

yikes, i hate needles!
    one time when i had to get THREE cavities removed, ey had to freeze my mouth(with a needle) 5 times! and it still wasn’t working.. O_O

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:54 am
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Demi is just plain…UGH.

======

go to bed, kid!

um it’s 2pm who goes to bed that early?

=======
    not at where i live

• oneofakindxo

ooh, i thought you only have to get it removed if it like… hurts your mouth haha. cause’ my mom still has hers.
    but ooh okay, lol.

misha it’s not letting me reply to you, it’s saying that i’m spamming. -___-

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

which makes people believe that she’s doing it on purpose.

=========

people are hating over a tweet? hahahaha so pathetic

just like your comment.

=======

uhhh great comeback and sorry i didnt knew that you were in the “people” :(

what people? O_O

• Chelseaa

you don’t have to get those removed though… right?

Sorry, I don’t mean to jump in to this conversation but I know some people don’t have enough room for the teeth so they get them removed. Like I have to go get mine cut out soon. =\

• Untouchable

not at where i live
    _____

there is something called time zones you know

If you’re going to hate on twitter, at least wait till 12 tonight. Demi still has the chance to prove all of you wrong by just one tweet.

picstoburn said:
    nope not yet D: does it hurt?

i had a bad experience with mine, so yeah. :p
    but most people i know that got it done were fine.
    i was swollen for two weeks. O_O

• LoveToLove

Damn LMAO Demi wished a happy birthday to some other girl and not to Sel… ay demi I like you buy grow the freak up

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Oh gosh…

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:57 am

Jul 22, 2010 @ 10:54 am
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Demi is just plain…UGH.

======

go to bed, kid!

um it’s 2pm who goes to bed that early?

=======
    not at where i live

then take your own advice and go to bed :)

LOL i bet selena stans are going to be on twitter until 12pm just to hate more
    so funny…and immature
    but funny!

• oneofakindxo

misha it’s not letting me reply to you, it’s saying that i’m spamming. -___-

lol, its okay. :p

LOL i bet selena stans are going to be on twitter until 12pm just to hate more
    so funny…and immature
    but funny!

Haha, people need to relax dude. Like people are actually freaking out. It’s not their business, nor their lives. Some people are jokes.

@oceanUP NEW Selena Gomez on The Sean Hannity Show

• Untouchable

Sel doesn’t need demi’s pathetic Happy Birthday.. she has Taylor

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Crazy ass.

O__O

• suckit

why is everyone getting a fashion line.

blah sooo bored…….

• DEMI LOVATO

EWWWWWWWW ITS SELENAS B-DAY BURN IN HELL BITCH!!!!!!

• LoveToLove

EWWWWWWWW ITS SELENAS B-DAY BURN IN HELL BITCH!!!!!!

___________

nah dude that’s just wrong

• ButterflyFlyAway

I dont really like it…coming from a girl who loves graffic tees.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Sel doesn’t need demi’s pathetic Happy Birthday.. she has Taylor

Oh shut the fuck up, Taylor didn’t say Happy birthday on Twitter either…

picstoburn said:
    nope not yet D: does it hurt?

i had a bad experience with mine, so yeah. :p
    but most people i know that got it done were fine.
    i was swollen for two weeks. O_O

eh im scared now /:

oneofakindxo said:
    lol, its okay. :p

i was trying to say that i hate needles, but i also wrote a long ass message, but apparently i was spamming
    -___-

not even david henrie tweet happy bday for selena!

• carys

calm down OU.

i’m bored.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 09:36 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    i’m bored.

me too. & hi :]

• suckit

i’ll see the cloths first before i say anything

• peacelovehearts

----------
    I’ll join the whoring ;D

• DemiandMileyPones

Uhhh no.

• Caitylinrox

Yay i love how sonny dresses on there but i havnt seen the pics i will look nnow…

me too. & hi :]

hey whatsup? :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

The clothes are fugly and that’s not even how Sonny dresses. She doesn’t need a fashion line cause the only thing little kids wear is Hannah Montana so….NEXT.

SlippinIntoTheLava x3
    Jul 22, 2010 @ 09:30 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

OMG, JOE’S ON THE LIVECHAT! :D
    _____________
    Yay I was so excited!!! I love Joe <3

me too. & hi :]

hey whatsup? :D

watching that jessi girl on GMA. lol you?