Jemi Wouldn’t Change A Thing Music Vid

Thx J!

• Manda

No you’re not :) I REALLY WANNA SEE THIS MOVIE, CAN’T WAIT FOR IT <3

• lazarre10174

That is so adorable! I can’t wait to see the movie!

• jonasbrothersfan

love demi but i hate the movie and the songs !
    i hate these songs too. and the sad thing is this is one of the better ones.

• bluesfan3410

I don’t want to see this movie.

• jonasbrothersfan

I don’t want to see this movie.
    i know i’m gonna end up watching it, but i don’t either.

OMFG JUSTIN BEIBER IS GOING TO BE ON CSI THAT WHY HIS ASS NEEDED A ACTING COACH

• peacenlove

hottiegirl said:
    love demi but i hate the movie and the songs !

same

• bluesfan3410

I don’t want to see this movie.
    i know i’m gonna end up watching it, but i don’t either.

yea ill porbably be really bored and nothing else will be on and ill watch it

• JB rocks my socks

awww I love Joe and Demi

• xJonasXCandyx

I’m gonna watch the movie.

Puking at this whole post!

• hottiegirl

love demi but i hate the movie and the songs !
    i hate these songs too. and the sad thing is this is one of the better ones
    omg ! u know i kinda enjoy its on cuz of that commercial at moring but iam not a fan of the movie and the songs

• musicsmyreligion

ahhh so excited after watching this.

• leelee4

aww sooooo cute

• I HATE YOU ALL

DEMI LOVATO said:

EWWWWWWWWW ITS THE BITCHS BIRTHDAY!!!OH WELL ITS CLOSER TO HER DEATH DATE!!!!!!! BURN IN HELL WITH JUSTIN AND JOE!!!!!!!!!!GO LOCKYOURSELF IN YOUR HOLLYWOOD HOME!!!!ON YOUR FUNERAL IM GOING TO COME AND TASER YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!!!!

• xJonasXCandyx

Shouldn’t it be Smitchie?

• Micah

awe kind of made me tear up cause they were so good together, but it’s their lives so what ever they do I support them

• Jane Doe

I hate Jemi.
    e_o

• colorfulx

Not going to watch it but I guess I will end up watching it :l

• Selia

DEMI LOVATO said:

EWWWWWWWWW ITS THE bitches BIRTHDAY!!!OH WELL ITS closer TO HER DEATH DATE!!!!!!! go away WITH JUSTIN AND JOE!!!!!!!!!!GO LOCKYOURSELF IN YOUR HOLLYWOOD HOME!!!!ON YOUR FUNERAL IM GOING TO COME AND TASER YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!!!!
    ____

shut up

SHUT THE FUCK UP BICTHESS IM SOO EXCITED FOR THIS FUCKING MOVIE AND YOU ASSES ARE RUINING IT FUCKERS !! LOVE THE SONG THER INCREDIBLE AND I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE JEMI AND DEMI FOREVER !!!

• xJonasXCandyx

_____

Death date? SMH.That’s just low.

• renee

awsome i love demi and joe

• lazarre10174

wow am I the only one here that WANTS to watch it??

• KristinaMarie559

Shut up!

• KristinaMarie559

Yay I can comment:)

• colorfulx

OceanUp is just getting crappier and crappier every day with the Anons and new users that are weird (Not all of them).

• jonasbrothersfan

love demi but i hate the movie and the songs !
    i hate these songs too. and the sad thing is this is one of the better ones
    yeah, like some of them are just HORRIBLE. like this is our song…lol i hate that one.

• Lilly

That was…yeah I didn’t watch it ;)

• itsmelesly

me too !
    TRUST ME !!

• RachConfound

wow am I the only one here that WANTS to watch it??

———————

No, lol, I’m actually so excited, I’m almost 17, but I’m legit counting down the days =). It comes out the day after my concert.

shut up

• malu

no way gurl! i do too! :) JEMI FOREVER

no ur not. i wanna c it so fricking bad!

• Timber

so am i..
    when i first heard it i thought
    for a second it said
    penis and more’
    instead of venus and mars lol

Lol! I listened to that song on repeat for literally an entire day when I first heard it. Lmao! I just love it. xD

demi run away from disney please

• JazzyJoBros

I’m tired of all this Camp Rock posts. Just stop already!

I’m not a Jemi fan, but I like the song and really like the video. The lake and campfire settings are beautiful and Joe sounds and looks amazing.

My eyes, ears, and heart can’t get enough of that boy and his music.

• LaLaLaLand

you wat i never got why in camp rock Joe and Demi got a love scene when it should of been Nick and Demi, in age wise not that i hate them i love them just out of curiosity

am pretty sure they will get back together after the tour or during the tour….
    It would be the worst mistake Joe could ever make for himself! Seriously.

======

you mean date a girl that really loves him? wow poor joe
    i hope demi don’t fall for him again
    he’s so fake
    taylor is the proof that joe jonas is bad bad bad

LaLaLaLand said:

=

me too! nemi !

I so much want to see this movie. Yes!

And I’m watching just for Joe.

i can’t wait for the day that demi will leave disney :)

—————–

ikr?
    run demetria run!

• iLoveChimpanzee

i can’t wait for the day that demi will leave disney :)
    —————-
    i been dreaming that she leaves
    then goes to college so she can get higher education
    plus so people forget about her disney image
    and bamnn records a hit.
    and wins a grammy
    lol
    im such a stan

am pretty sure they will get back together after the tour or during the tour….

I am pretty sure you’re a Jemi shipper.

i can’t wait for the day that demi will leave disney :)

me too…i feel like disney is always holding the girls back

I’m watching for Nick and Nick only.
    —————————-
    Good for you!
    _____

I know, eh? It is good for me…

demi, i’m in love with you again!

love the song
    love demi
    love joe
    but i too think that they have to go away from disney

• MrsEfron

iLoveChimpanzee said:

i can’t wait for the day that demi will leave disney :)
    —————-
    i been dreaming that she leaves
    then goes to college so she can get higher education
    plus so people forget about her disney image
    and bamnn records a hit.
    and wins a grammy
    lol
    im such a stan

……..

hahaha loved…can i dream with you?

• CrazyJonasFan1993

I am gonna watch the movie, cuz I think it will be great. And if u are a true jb fan u will watch the movie for them… but ofcourse i see that lots of u guys are fake fans…

that video is so awk-word and cheezy

I like the song a bit and the video is like all bout JEMI! I hate camp rock 2. but im still gonna watch anyway. and the storyline is boring. Camp rock 1 is the best. and they look like their not playing mitchie and shane. what a shame.

if there’s anything there why would you risk it in hollywood? think about it. pda is like reality tv it sucks in the end.

• alltherightmoves.

I’m gonna watch this film, gah even the soundtrack is better this time around!
    The only thing I’m not going to enjoy is tje cheesy “smitchie” moments. Bleck.

• alltherightmoves.

am pretty sure they will get back together after the tour or during the tour….
    It would be the worst mistake Joe could ever make for himself! Seriously.

======

you mean date a girl that really loves him? wow poor joe
    i hope demi don’t fall for him again
    he’s so fake
    taylor is the proof that joe jonas is bad bad bad

_______________

I have always rooted for Joe and Taylor since summer 08, but saying she is proof that he is “bad” is quite mean. We never got his side of the story, apart from a few sentences conveying his side on myspace.

am pretty sure they will get back together after the tour or during the tour….
    It would be the worst mistake Joe could ever make for himself! Seriously.

• cami

I truly LOVE jonas brothers and demi
    but this seems as HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL js (:

• Signorina. aNonimo

Joe and Demi are done..but the song is sweet!

• -Hibz-

I actually like this song, but the way Demi screams over Joe gets annoying. I could only hear him in like his verse and the background singing or whatever.. I don’t know, I’m not very technical haha.
    But yeah, like I said.. I like this song.

As for the movie, I’m watching it for the Jonas brothers. The rest of the people are pretty much irrelevant. Except that Anna chick (she has a good voice) and Alyson (awesome dancer). :D

…That’s all. Ha.

DEMI LOVATO said:

____

shut up

lmfao, that “shut up” made me laugh so much. i read that psychos comment and i was thinking shes probably some retard… that simple shut up was soo funny for some reason.

when I watch this video I see Demi, not Mitchie. Sorry, Demetria, but you totally screwed the character. I didn’t even like it, anyway…

Think that lots of actors who spend time together on a movie/tv show and play romantic couples often get caught up in the characters themselves. Just have to look at how many couples hook up after appearing together in TV shows or movies.

• Thtzttlykewl

First!

• bluesfan3410

cool

jemi makes me GAG. disgusting. just ew.

=====

jemi makes me GAGA = bad romance

• DemiLenaJonas

third comment?

• harrypotterbitches

demi run away from disney please
    Lmao! I found this statement hilarious xD

• DemiLenaJonas

So, did anyone bought the JONAS L.A. soundtrack?? I did! xD

Yes I bought it Love iT. You should too.

• itsmelesly

I hate Jemi.
    e_o
    _____

Me to
    TRUST ME !

Jemi is the grossest name.

• DemiLenaJonas

You know, this music video seems more like a trailer for Joe & Demi… And it seems too good to be for Disney…

Team Jemi, foshizzle!

• Selia

jemi?

• hottiegirl

love demi but i hate the movie and the songs !

• jonasbrothersfan

i’m SO not looking for to this movie. -_-

am pretty sure they will get back together after the tour or during the tour….

jemi makes me GAG. disgusting. just ew.

=====

jemi makes me GAGA = bad romance

LOL jemi makes me katy = ur so gay

i can’t wait for the day that demi will leave disney :)

jemi makes me GAG. disgusting. just ew.

=====

jemi makes me GAGA = bad romance

Joe quoted that song a while back. LMAO

• all for me

Jul 22, 2010 @ 05:15 pm

I’m watching for Nick and Nick only.
    —————————-
    Good for you!

I’m watching for Nick and Nick only.

same i dont really like the camp rock movies :/

• itsmelesly

Waaaazzuup peaople !!!
    hahaha the tour is going to be so frikking akward LOL

• hottiegirl

love demi but i hate the movie and the songs !
    i hate these songs too. and the sad thing is this is one of the better ones
    yea me too , it sounds like disney original stuiped songs lool

• superJOEman

nice!! Joe’s hair in the movie really bothers me. He should have got a shorter haircut before they started to shoot the movie though. But hey!! He’s still Joe. :D

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Smitchie (yn)

They’re so cute. I love the music video. And the song.

I loved Jemi:/ they need to be friends again for tour.

Aww Shitchie make such a beautiful couple, brings tears to your eyes.

• Timber

Is this the post people are on? :/

• Selia

Timber said:

Is this the post people are on? :/
    ___

• Timber

… Okay… O_o

I loved Jemi:/ they need to be friends again for tour.

They are friends.

• demi is my girl crush

awwwwww. that is all i have to say.

• harrypotterbitches

I was LOLing at Demi face expressions! LMAO She looked so..sad. Idk I’m weird :/

• Timber

Lol! I was too…

• Maralovelovelove

god, they’re adorable. <3

i think i gotta tear in my eye….

• colorfulx

OMG Are people in this post? Did the person with the por.no icon left? *cough* Selia *cough*

• Selia

colorfulx said:

oh my god Are people in this post? Did the person with the por.no icon left? *cough* Selia *cough*
    _____
    you know you want to tickle his feet.

• harrypotterbitches

Lol! I was too…
    haha the whole thing was just so..cheesy

OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS SONG.
    can’t wait :)
    and they better work out whatever the eff happened betwen them,
    because I wanntt this song on tour<33

• Timber

haha the whole thing was just so..cheesy

Lol! I thought it was cute, Joe looked pretty adorable. xD

• heather :)

LMFAO @ the poser trying to say shes demi and sayin all tht shit….HAHAHAHA its even more funny tht they actually think ppl are relli tht gullable…WOW! the ppl tht comment on these oceanup posts are the MOST pathetic ppl ive ever had the displeasure to read comments from. they seriously click on the post JUST to criticize it. this, boys and girls, is called NO LIFE! and all of them are COWARDS and would NEVER say anything so rude without their precious computer screen to protect them. and then there are the commenters tht criticize oceanup yet, THEYRE ON THE SITE LOOKING AT THEIR POSTS! seriously, everyone tht posts these MEANINGLESS, IGNORANT comments need to sit the fuck down , grow the fuck up, and SHUT the fuck up! anywayss im super excited for camp rock 2 and this is the cutest video EVER! smitchie & jemi FTW<3

i’m gonna watch for demi…only!
    and nick maybe hahaha i don’t like chloe
    and i feel that kevin would be pathetic again
    he’s too old for this…

i liked
    but only this song and brand new day
    the rest it’s just blergh

i’m gonna watch for demi and nick! but i don’t see camp rock is a good movie

• harrypotterbitches

haha the whole thing was just so..cheesy

Lol! I thought it was cute, Joe looked pretty adorable. xD
    but I actually love the song. I downloaded it to my ipod :P

dammit…jemi is growing on me again
    someone help me!

• sayWHAT

I feel like this tour is going to be so awkward for them and especially this song

This actually made me less excited for this movie.

• Timber

but I actually love the song. I downloaded it to my ipod :P

Me too. I’m obsessed with the song. xD

• pew pew pew

honestly, i don’t think demi realizes how good she had it. if i were in her position, i’d be doing anything to keep my friendship with him alive instead of acting immature about a stupid breakup. althouth i really don’t like demi, i’d hate to see such a great friendship fall apart.

• Heather :)

LMFAO @ the poser trying to say shes demi and saying all tht BS…HAHAHA its even more funnytht they actually think ppl are relli THT gullable…WOW! the people that comment on these oceanup posts are the MOST pathetic ppl ive ever had the displeasure to read comments from. they seriously click on posts they dont like JUST to criticize them. THIS, boys and girls, is called NO LIFE. and all of them are COWARDS who wouldnt DARE saying anything so rude without their precious computer screen to protect them. and then there are the commenters who comment on how much they HATE oceanup and they say crap about oceanup but yet, THEYRE ON THEIR SITE looking at their posts! seriously…everyone that posts these MEANINGLESS, IGNORANT comments need to sit the f*** down, grow the f*** up, and SHUT the f*** up! anywayssss im superrr excited for Camp Rock 2 and this is the cutesttt video everr! smitchie & jemi FTW! <3

Uhm…

• heather :)

LMFAO @ the poser trying to say shes demi and sayin all tht sh**….HAHAHAHA its even more funny tht they actually think ppl are relli tht gullable…WOW! the ppl tht comment on these oceanup posts are the MOST pathetic ppl ive ever had the displeasure to read comments from. they seriously click on the post JUST to criticize it. this, boys and girls, is called NO LIFE! and all of them are COWARDS and would NEVER say anything so rude without their precious computer screen to protect them. and then there are the commenters tht criticize oceanup yet, THEYRE ON THE SITE LOOKING AT THEIR POSTS! seriously, everyone tht posts these MEANINGLESS, IGNORANT comments need to sit the fuck down , grow the fuck up, and SHUT the fuck up! anywayss im super excited for camp rock 2 and this is the cutest video EVER! smitchie & jemi FTW<3

Shane and Mitchie = cute

Joe and Demi = NOT!

• iLoveChimpanzee

this is like so ironic now
    im probably going to end up
    watching it though.

• iLoveChimpanzee

Me too. I’m obsessed with the song. xD
    ________
    so am i..
    when i first heard it i thought
    for a second it said
    penis and more’
    instead of venus and mars lol

Honestly I want this movie to air just so we can be done with it and move on. Disney’s been promoting this thing since January practically, and it’s not even coming out until September. If I even wanted to see it before, I definitely wouldn’t want to see it now.

I mean between Jemi, Jonas, SWAC, the tour and the fact that CR2 is basically Disney’s summer theme this year, it’s Jonas and Demi overload. Enough already!

Yeh such a shame to wreck a great friendship. Now they are both in an awkward situation and sadly it never goes back to the way it was. She really seemed much more into him than he was into her which is why he never made a move in the three years they have been friends. Some things are just not meant to be no matter how much you want it.

• CatchMe

absolutely AWESOME!
    jemi <3

• sucy

Tattoo after recovery (proliferation of tattoo) tattoo restored, the skin may encounter the phenomenon of scars. The problem is everyone has been Kunrao, and difficult to handle. In this, I as much as possible from a detailed Tattoo Machine analysis of all aspects of scars, so you colleagues and guests after the tattoo can be an effective solution to its induction under a first I found some of the text information, from the perspective of pathology and physics Stainless Steel Tips ective tissue proliferation of filling, connection, support, protect the surrounding normal tissue to form.

jemi makes me GAG. disgusting. just ew.