Miley, ‘Hannah Had A Lot Of Restrictions’

Miley told ET: ‘I don’t really listen to criticism because if you don’t want to watch my video you can always turn it off, if you don’t want to listen to my music you don’t have to. I’ve never been one to really care about what people think. I’m an artist and that’s the art I’m doing. It doesn’t matter what other people think as long as you’re happy with what you do.’

almost first -_-

Hello ;)

• biebgirl

”MILEY HAS RESTRICTIONS”
    RESRTICTION MY

PLEASE EXCUSE BY WITH A LOVELY SONG

HA

eveyone is still talking about the selena birthday thing

this posture :|:|
    cmon miles

• KristinaMarie559

I’m going to miss Hannah but I’m glad Miley is growing up!

:D wow I never noticed how often she says ‘you know’. love her!! :)

this posture :|:|
    cmon miles

I know it bothers me too:|

• NickjFTW

Jul 22, 2010 @ 02:07 pm
    Peace.Love.Smiles said:
    eveyone is still talking about the selena birthday thing

Haha love your icon!!

”MILEY HAS RESTRICTIONS”
    RESRTICTION MY

PLEASE EXCUSE BY WITH A LOVELY SONG

HA

Learn how to read. And yes she does have restrictions too!

well im gonna miss this show so fuckin much . but im excited to see miley doing other things :)

• KristinaMarie559

I can’t watch the video. My birds will start sing and then they will fly around :|
    I hate those birds-__-

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Interesting.

Miley <3
    I need more Miley&Booth pictures<3

eveyone is still talking about the selena birthday thing

_____
    what happened?

• KristinaMarie559

awwww i’m seriously gonna miss this show, it’s crazy how much they have grown! Omg when i was reading the ‘Miles to go book’ couple days ago her and Emily seriously HATED each other and really didn’t start getting along till filming the hannah montana movie, u would never guess by their relationship as BFF’S on the show!

Really? I have the book but I didn’t get past the Prince Charming chapter :/

• m

Of course Hannah had restrictions. it’s a fictional character for little kids

• realistgangsta

finally a got dam miley post yay

Jul 22, 2010 @ 02:10 pm

Peace.Love.Smiles said:
    eveyone is still talking about the selena birthday thing

Haha love your icon!!

Thx :P Yours too whos gonna go see Ramona & Beezus

• Dreamer X33

SWEET NIBLET’S
    lmao, Im going to miss HM when it’s over.

what restrictions miley? you couldnt take off your pants? oooh poor miley!

• sshh

what restrictions miley? you couldnt take off your pants? oooh poor miley!

02:14 pm

Really? I have the book but I didn’t get past the Prince Charming chapter :/
    When i read that part i cry :(

• KristinaMarie559

I just watched the video.
    It made me love Miley so much more!

• beautifullydisturbedxx

im gunns miss hannah monatan. but shes gunna be good in more mature stuff(:

• Peace.Love.Smiles

Its like that so raven when it was over they showed reruns for a while then after a while new shows came and now that so raven dosent come on anymore , DISNEY IS GETTING TO BE RELLY LAME :(

Jul 22, 2010 @ 02:13 pm
    TEENIE IN DISGUISE said:

Interesting.
    ___

i love your icon!

Really? I have the book but I didn’t get past the Prince Charming chapter :/
    When i read that part i cry :(
    Me too! And I’m not even a Niley fan.

• biebgirl

KISTINA it was a joke

Really? I have the book but I didn’t get past the Prince Charming chapter :/
    When i read that part i cry :(
    Me too! And I’m not even a Niley fan.
    I mean its like they are meant to be together i mean i dont see any other couples having fans besides zanessa and taylena but Niley is the best couple ever , and someone said we are supposed to have a niley moment soon cause they were gonna be in london at the same time

I stared but I get kind of mad when miley and her father have to say or confirm on mistake. I always think that their mistake was letting the jonas in since they complety bailed out on her when she needed them. I hate that she has to explain herself all the time, when she really shouldn’t and it all goes back to jb. she should feel proud of all of what she accomplished including rising above the scandal that is very admiring, but I hate the fact they always have to talk about the mistake because in reality what mistake miley has done??? none, her only mistake was getting close to jb for them to go and stick up for other girls instead of her.,and miley has to carry that burner alone, why don’t think say he done mistake why it always has to be miley.

that’s right XOSHANNONXO miam love

• harrypotterbitches

blah :/ I’m bored

• hottiegirl

nice pic selia lol
    That’s not a nice pic. That fucking scared me for life -.-
    of course its not at all , am just joking
    its creepy

• peacenlove

harrypotterbitches said:
    blah :/ I’m bored

LMAO your icon

fan4lyftwitter said:

that selena stan stfu and go look a that america’s got talent video with selena performing cause that was a joke and she need to wake up cause she can’t sing to save her live be gone loser

Please do not remind me of that performance.

LOL

• harrypotterbitches

blah :/ I’m bored

LMAO your icon
    haha thank you ;)

I think Miley is great. I’m glad one disney star is finally telling it how it is.

It’s EMBARRASSING AND PATHETIC to stay a role model to 6 year olds when you are clearly too old and mature to do that. Let her live her life.

• mileysrock

cool ! love miley 4 ever :)

• urluvismydrugg

I am NOT going to miss this show. I am NOT sad it’s ending, but I do think it’s bittersweet that it’s ending since they’ve been doing it for quite a while and it’s become this huge phenomenon that many little girls love, and always will.

• OceanUpSUX

blah :/ I’m bored

LMAO your icon
    haha thank you ;)
    OMGG I just died xD

• HBIC

Rico has changed so much! And Miley looks a lot like her dad. Oh man, I admit I’ll miss HM. It’s my guilty pleasure. :P

• nirvana

“I’m an artist”
    AHAHAHAHAH.

EWWWWWWWWW ITS THE BITCHS BIRTHDAY!!!OH WELL ITS CLOSER TO HER DEATH DATE!!!!!!! BURN IN HELL WITH JUSTIN AND JOE!!!!!!!!!!GO LOCKYOURSELF IN YOUR HOLLYWOOD HOME!!!!ON YOUR FUNERAL IM GOING TO COME AND TASER YOUR FAMIL AND FRIENDS!!!!!!!

• Hilary

Miley <3

• peacenlove

Selia said:
    original picture- http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7393/footjoba.jpg
    o_O

yeah selia that what you do to your sonic toys you give him footjob nasty ass bitch

• colorfulx

Where’s everybody? OU is dead :( New OU users are so fucking weird now -.-

• Selia

I want to put sonic in a tickle torture chamber and lick his feet with cherries in between.

• colorfulx

Fuck this. I miss the old OU :( Is there anybody here on OU that is NORMAL?

• hottiegirl

nice pic selia lol

• colorfulx

nice pic selia lol
    That’s not a nice pic. That fucking scared me for life -.-

My choir teacher got arrested for sexting but there wasn’t any nude pictures. So I think so.
    Choir?
    Yup. OU you signed me out:/

• iaskedtaylorx3

Aww man :(
    Im going to miss this show SO MUCH !
    Im probably goign to cry when the last show comes.

I love Miley<3 Teehee :)

• StarStruck33

LMAO!!! hahaha dude u made my day… Bobblehead?? hahaha BEST critisize i’ve heard dang dude u are amazing hahahaha!

• MemiFTW!

I AM NEVER WATCHING DISNEY CHANNEL AGAIN. HELL NO I AINT WATCHING NO DAMN WIZARDS AND THEIR STUPID MAGIC OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY DO…OH WAIT, THERE’S ALWAYS SONNY WITH A CHANCE! NVMD, I TAKE THAT BACK. IMMA BE BLOWIN UP RATINGS FOR SONNY WITH A CHANCE !! HAHAHAHA EFF YOU SELENA ! DGAF IF ITS UR DAMN BIRTHDAY BOBBLEHEAD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Am glad miley wrote about nick letting her down when all she did was support him 101%.

liam has been more of a man than nick and joe ever were!!!

• Peace.Love.Smiles

Bye heading over to th justin bieber post cause i hate justin bieber

• realistgangsta

MOONBEAM is that the dad from married with children that’s like one of my favorite shows

Really? I have the book but I didn’t get past the Prince Charming chapter :/
    Yeah it’s true! you should finish reading it.. well how long have u had the book?
    Since november :/
    is it that boring to u cuz i just got it last tuesday and finished on sunday so bout 5 days i found it interesting!
    No it’s not boring, I just don’t like reading books!

• KristinaMarie559

liam has been more of a man than nick and joe ever were!!!
    Joe..?
    Anyways Liam treats Miley so well:) I love him for that!

• mrsdestinyhope

Miley didn’t do no mistake, her mistake was falling in love with nick that wimp who abandone her and because of him the entire scandal stared and for what for him to turn his back on her, if she wouldn’t had never met him that scandal will had never happen, and nobody will had knows about the jonas and miley stolen pictures because it wouldn’t be any!!! It really bothers me how nobody blames nick when he the reason miley got in trouble, he ask for those pictures the hacker said he wanted them but nobody is blaming that scary cat.
    ===
    THIS!
    Every time someone breaks up with a Jo Bros. It’s always the JONAs that’s the innocent one and the girl gets the hate for it. When JEMI broke up, who got the blame for it? DEMI!- When JAYLOR broke up, who got the blame for it?-TAYLOR! It’s no freaking fair! Jonas fans look at those boys like they’re these PERFECT , PURIFIED ANGELS that wouldn’t do ANYTHING WRONG. It’s just soooo, irritating! Nick is the reason why Miley’s GOOD GIRL image got EFFED up so EARLY and NO BODY SEES THAT! That’s why I hate THAT DOUCHE! He clearly dated Miley for out of PUBLICITY and NOT BECAUSE HE REALLY LOVED HER. He never STOOD UP FOR her like LIAM DOES. And he ONLY COMMUICATES with her if it’s to help boost his SORRY ALBUM SALES. I’m sorry, but the JOBROS have become EFFING FAME WHORE (JOE AND NICK) that is.

Miam > Niley

… end of story. I’m leaving now!
    IA!

• Peace.Love.Smiles

Wow guys sorry i started this i thought we were all over the pics of miley , but hey at least it wasent like those vanessa hudgens pics. :/

THIS!
    I agree with some stuff.I think Nick loved Miley and I don’t think they were publicty(the first time). Nick should have stood up for Miley after all the picture’s were going to him. Liam sticks up for Miley and is not afriad to bring their relationship public!

• realistgangsta

well that’s true the jb have not been their for miley and i don’t know why she have to talk about her mistakes too but it’s over and done with she moved on and find a better man ok anon so let it go

• peacenlove

KristinaMarie559 said:

liam has been more of a man than nick and joe ever were!!!
    i agree

Actaually justin bieber is a Fame WHore

THIS!

• Peace.Love.Smiles

i like miam and niley , They are good for her but as long as she dosent chose that caveman Justin G. then im ok

the jonas brothers are dick’s in relationships everybody knows that it ain’t no big secret

• sayWHAT

IA with what everyone is saying i feel bad for miley because she really needed nick to be there for her. her life had revolved around him when they were dating and then when she needs a friend he abandons her :( i think he feels bad about it though and even though i will never forget what nick did i still have hope for niley in the future

• sayWHAT

Peace.Love.Smiles said:

same haha i LOVE miam but i REALLY LOVE niley.. idk why lol

• SellyismygirlCrush

Yeah NO niley will never happen again … people have got to move on they did jesus

• Peace.Love.Smiles

HAHAHAHAHA! Geez quit telling us nileys over yu dont know the future and if we want to still believe in tem we will so get over it

saywhat your here yay

realistgangsta STFU

OMMMMG #teenagedream <3

• Selia

peace love smiles shut up. Niley is over they have moved on so should you.

• SellyismygirlCrush

ha ok personal and i dont mean to be rude but whats this obsession with a couple of teenagers being so called “destined” for eachother its a little creepy to me.. just being honest .. *sont shoot*

• SellyismygirlCrush

• Yo.

!

• Yo.

miley, shes so smiley
    she got out her rileys *wank wank*
    and sent them to nick

Nick hes a prick
    He acts like he has a big ****
    hes fucking thick

BORED !
    BTW, NICK STANS, DONT ATTACK ME I LOVE NICK :) i just couldnt find anything to rhyme :'(

• Moonbeam

Yes, it is. :)
    Somebody said tomorrow is a 90’s icon day or something.

• Mimilouchie

she is right no matter what people can thinking. do what you want to do . Make thing wich make you happy .

• biebgirl

SELIA WHATS YOUR PROBLEM

true true

• LaLaLaLand

Really? I have the book but I didn’t get past the Prince Charming chapter :/

• BangThatDrum

I f*cking love this girl =’]

Calm down Miley.

-Miley cyrus ” Liberty walk

yeap! nick help her make those pictures with her and then he bailed like a none gentleman. so true miley. what a huge let down nick was to her and to us!!!! we should have call him frog instead of prince chaarming.

biebgirl you are annoying

She is so right! This just makes me love her even more!

______

Alright Miley. You can stop talking now.

-Miley cyrus ” Liberty walk

Lol…What you talking about :/ i never knew that ,How do you know this

Really? I have the book but I didn’t get past the Prince Charming chapter :/
    Since november :/

Billy looks like he’s having a hangover. He seems lost… :$

Lol…What you talking about :/ i never knew that ,How do you know this
    ______

She doesn’t. That’s just Jackie. She thinks she knows everything that went on with Nick and Miley’s relationship when she really doesn’t. She’s delusional.

Lol…What you talking about :/ i never knew that ,How do you know this

Honestly I did read about it before tho =|

Lol…What you talking about :/ i never knew that ,How do you know this
    ______

When Miley could have used Nick,Nick let her fall. Nick said so himself.

Lol…What you talking about :/ i never knew that ,How do you know this

Honestly I did read about it before tho =|
    _____

I wouldn’t believe rumors.

Lol…What you talking about :/ i never knew that ,How do you know this

Honestly I did read about it before tho =|
    _____

I wouldn’t believe rumors.
    _____

I know but it wouldn’t suprise me really… but I don’t care about those picture it really doesn’t bother me anymore.

• xoShannonxo

Awww. I’m gonna miss Hannah like crazy. But, I’m so glad Miley’s doing more mature roles, that can further her career as an actress.

When Miley could have used Nick,Nick let her fall. Nick said so himself.
    _______

I’m talking about the “Nick helped her make those pictures” part.

• Princess Awesome

what’s going on?

WOW LOT OF HATE AT THE JUSTIN BIEBER POST MOST OF IT BY ME …:d

• xoShannonxo

Jul 22, 2010 @ 02:50 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

what’s going on?
    Discussing Nicholas and Miley’s relationship.

• Princess Awesome

sooooooooooooo bored

• Peace.Love.Smiles

its not like nick said ” Miley send me some sexy pictures ”

• Princess Awesome

xoShannonxo said:

Jul 22, 2010 @ 02:50 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

what’s going on?
    Discussing Nicholas and Miley’s relationship.

ugh they’re over and done with. they moved on why can’t the fans?

• KristinaMarie559

When Miley could have used Nick,Nick let her fall. Nick said so himself.
    _______

I’m talking about the “Nick helped her make those pictures” part.
    _______
    Oh, Nick may have asked Miley to take those pictures but Miley could have said no.

• LaLaLaLand

cool first!

• realistgangsta

you stfu bitch with yo ugly ass icon

• Selia

BOOOOOO! your rap sucks!!!!!!!!!

• peacenlove

Selia said:
    peace love smiles shut up. Niley is over they have moved on so should you.

so? its her opinion you are the one who need to shut up

• Selia

realistgangsta you know you love my icon.

FIrst!?

Poor Miley!!! Finally shes moving from hannah montana crap

SELIA YOUR A BITCH

• Peace.Love.Smiles

I can say what i want okay.. And if i like niley i can you probaly are over them but im not …

• Yo.

BOOOOOO! your rap sucks!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOO! so does youre mom

YO your annoying stfu

Look, none of you knows exactly what went on in Niley’s relationship or the picture scandal. So leave it and move the fuck on.

• mrsdestinyhope

Peace.Love.Smiles said:

===
    u know just as much as we do about the future love. Niley’s not happening. Not TODAY, Not TOMORROW, THIS YEAR, Or THE NEXT. I dont think Miley would go back to a DOUCHE BAG like NICHOLAS who only dated her for her FAME. Even Gaston supports Milety BETTER THAN THAT LAME

• Yo.

Selia please stop trying to get attention my being fucking idiotically negative, that doesnt make you popular hunny, it just makes you disliked, So sit yo’ ass the fuck down.

an artist???? hahaha since when a joke and pathetic wannabe is an artis??? hahahaha damn poor loser and ugly bitch, shes sooo ridiculous, she only porvokes laugh in people, nobody cant take her seriosuly……

awhh good woman Miley! don’t listen to the shite from haters!shes fuckin’gorgeous! i think she gets the worst time from haters and i don’t see why?! she’s left disney,she’s aiming to have older fans now,she’s acting and dressing her age now. and sadly thats under that watching and critisizing eye of everyone. i loveee miley’s new look and i’ve been a fan since i was 11,now im 15 and still love er and i’m gonta stick tah dah cuz shes greatt :D

If Nick wre a Gentleman, he would never have asked for the photo, then again, if he didn’t asked for the photos, a gentleman whould have insisted that she stop sending them, and a friend would have talked to someone in her family and told them what was going on. Miley should have said no or should have know better than to send them. But most young teenage girls I know will do stupid things for LOve, and agree to a lot of things they shouldn’t when they believe their in Love.

• realistgangsta

yeah selia sit yo ass down and stfu but i agree with you on that rap or what ever she was saying that shit was wackkkkkkk

• Yo.

lmao i know :'( i was just bored and writing shit! haha

• Selia

STOP TRYING TO BE GANGSTA WHEN YOU ARE NOT!!!

===
    _____

Okay Jackie. Now get back into your straight jacket and go to your padded room.

• Yo.

STOP TRYING TO BE GANGSTA WHEN YOU ARE NOT!!!

LMAO. how am i trying to be gangster selia? Enlighten me…

I was talking about realistgangsta!!! not you

Oh my God. Leave. It. The. Fuck. Alone. I repeat, we know nothing about Nick and Miley and we know nothing about their relationship. All we are doing is guessing. They both have grown up and changed into better people. They are both nice, respectable, talented people. Now just shut up about what has happened in the past because they have gotten over it and is irrelevant now.

• Yo.

I was talking about realistgangsta!!! not you

Oh! My bad :) lol…

• realistgangsta

how the fuck i’m trying to be gangsta you dumb bitch the name i use for my username is a quote from my favorite rap song that saved my life and stop acting look you know me bitch yo ass is dismissed

• Yo.

LMAO. this is hilarious. BAAAAAAAAAAH.

• Selia

you try to act gangsta by typing “yo yo muthafucka bitch bitch YO ASS”

dear miley wake up loser cause you are not an artist YOUR JUST A JOKE HONEY!!! LMFAO!!!

selia dun goofed up

u are a goof

• fan4lyftwitter

Oh Selena you are on today?Cool Happy Birthday.

• hottiegirl

love miley and i will always do

This is stupid. BOTH of you are retarded.

• sayWHAT

fan4lyftwitter said:

Oh Selena you are on today?Cool Happy Birthday.

hahahaha

• realistgangsta

that’s because i’m black you stupid bitch i live in that type of environment where people use those words everyday wtf i can say what ever i wan’t to say and stop acting you know me cause you don’t like i said before YOUR ASS IS DISMISSED

• peacenlove

fan4lyftwitter said:

Oh Selena you are on today?Cool Happy Birthday.
    LMFAO

• hottiegirl

hahah u , atleast she is better than a jerk sitting behind a pc screen , writing shitty comments about ppl he-she dont know

• sayWHAT

IA. i have always loved miley from the start and i always will <3

• Selia

What restrictions? i don’t want to see the whole video.

IKR?

• peacenlove

cool :)

LOOOOOOOOOONG HAAAAAAIR :(:(

• bluesfan3410

I don’t feel like watching the video

• LaLaLaLand

• sayWHAT

WIN!

• TOO FUNNY

Two years ago: BREAKOUT about Nick came out.

A year ago: Nick was rumoured giving Miley a ring.

Today: Fans are still going crazy about MILEY AND NICK…

ON SELENA FUCKING GOMEZ’S BIRTHDAY

LMAO! I LOVE IT.. HAHAHA

• Lilly

Cool

• peacenlove

miley is amazing and haters can f*ck off

Peace.Love.Smiles said:

its not like nick said ” Miley send me some sexy pictures ”
    ____________

LMAO yah never know;) naughty Nicky

• Peace.Love.Smiles

No Niley lives forever i give miam a year and they are done :) But i still support miam cause i like miley not monkey dude

TOO FUNNY said:

Two years ago: BREAKOUT about Nick came out.

A year ago: Nick was rumoured giving Miley a ring.

Today: Fans are still going crazy about MILEY AND NICK…

ON SELENA FUCKING GOMEZ’S BIRTHDAY

LMAO! I LOVE IT.. HAHAHA

Mileys the boss…

• biebgirl

SELIA you get on my nerves.
    if you dont like me dont answer

KristinaMarie559 said:

When Miley could have used Nick,Nick let her fall. Nick said so himself.
    _______

I’m talking about the “Nick helped her make those pictures” part.
    _______

She could but come one who wouldn’t want to pleasure Nick ;)

• Peace.Love.Smiles

That would be weird if nick said that , It makes me think they already had sex

• hottiegirl

IA. i have always loved miley from the start and i always will <
    me too , despit the stuiped things she did in her life , she still my role model cuz she is real normal person, i dont like perfect celebraties cuz they sound fake to me , just saying

• fan4lyftwitter

Please do not remind me of that performance.

• xoShannonxo

A lot of girls could have said no, but they didn’t.

what’s going on?
    Discussing Nicholas and Miley’s relationship.

ugh they’re over and done with. they moved on why can’t the fans?

It’s my fault:/
    Someone brought up the book and I said I hadn’t got past the Prince Charming chapter.

Jul 22, 2010 @ 02:56 pm

what’s going on?
    Discussing Nicholas and Miley’s relationship.

ugh they’re over and done with. they moved on why can’t the fans?

It’s my fault:/

And then i said i cryed at that part then i went on how nick and miley are ment to be together then boom

Gosh nick is so sexy !! Hahahah

• Selia

biebgirl- you know you like my icon.

IA. i have always loved miley from the start and i always will <

true I always loved Miley for her talent I could careless if she was the worst rolemodel ever because being a rolemodel doesnot mean you are talented. my parents are my rolemodels. But the fact that Miley is such a great person is just a plus.

selia your so fucking annoying gtfo

• hottiegirl

Two years ago: BREAKOUT about Nick came out.

A year ago: Nick was rumoured giving Miley a ring.

Today: Fans are still going crazy about MILEY AND NICK…

ON SELENA FUCKING GOMEZ’S BIRTHDAY

LMAO! I LOVE IT.. HAHAHA
    like u said , its her birthday why we should care
    happy BD to her and thats it

Mileys the boss…

Actually that’s Nick.

“You are not the boss. Nick Jonas is the boss. Nick Jonas is the fucking boss!”

• hottiegirl

IA. i have always loved miley from the start and i always will <

oh i luv u ,
    i thought that iam the only one thinking that way about her

Mileys the boss…

Actually that’s Nick.

“You are not the boss. Nick Jonas is the boss. Nick Jonas is the fucking boss!”
    WHAT?LMFAO?

IA. i have always loved miley from the start and i always will <

oh i luv u ,
    i thought that iam the only one thinking that way about her

I hope we are not the only people who think like that lol. Because you are supposed to appreciate celebs for their talents before their personal lives.

Actually that’s Nick.

“You are not the boss. Nick Jonas is the boss. Nick Jonas is the fucking boss!”
    WHAT?LMFAO?
    ______

That’s from a Kingsley video. Lol. Ever since then Nick has been known as the “fucking boss”.

IA. i have always loved miley from the start and i always will < -------------
    ---
    -----------
    oh i luv u ,
    i thought that iam the only one thinking that way about her
    ---
    I hope we are not the only people who think like that lol. Because you are supposed to appreciated celebs for their talents before their personal lives.
    _____________

-WAVES- Another person thinking like you two right here =D

Actually that’s Nick.

“You are not the boss. Nick Jonas is the boss. Nick Jonas is the fucking boss!”
    WHAT?LMFAO?

ya ur right , but too bad most of ppl do

• GO BACK TO MEXICO SELENA

IMNOTJACKIE said:

DEMI LOVATO said:

OH ROTFL Ive never seen it
    _______

Haha you should. It’s hilarious. I think it may of been in his “Niley vs Nelena” video he said that.

IA. i have always loved miley from the start and i always will < -------------
    ---
    -----------
    oh i luv u ,
    i thought that iam the only one thinking that way about her
    ---
    _____________

-WAVES- Another person thinking like you two right here =D
    ---
    WOOT
    _______

PSH don’t act like you didn’t know ;)

• Yo.

Miley just looks stunning. I love her new hair :) Though i liked her hair in 08′ aswell :3

——————
    ya ur right , but too bad most of ppl do

yea

• peacenlove

IA. i have always loved miley from the start and i always will <

oh i luv u ,
    i thought that iam the only one thinking that way about her

_____________

-WAVES- Another person thinking like you two right here =D
    and me =]

——————
    ya ur right , but too bad most of ppl do
    _______

True but at least we don’t ;)

no nick jonas is not the boss until he can bring his album sales up
    ______

Actually bitch, Nick is the fucking boss so get the fuck over it.

• sayWHAT

Jul 22, 2010 @ 04:24 pm

IA. i have always loved miley from the start and i always will <

oh i luv u ,
    i thought that iam the only one thinking that way about her

_____________

-WAVES- Another person thinking like you two right here =D

miley’s my role model too!

OH ROTFL Ive never seen it
    _______

lol ok i will maybe later.

• realistgangsta

where is that selia person with he/her bitch ass

IA. i have always loved miley from the start and i always will < ————-

oh i luv u ,
    i thought that iam the only one thinking that way about her

_____________

-WAVES- Another person thinking like you two right here =D

WOOT
    _______

PSH don’t act like you didn’t know ;)

• colorfulx

Wazzup? <3

• hottiegirl

thats not nice , i dont like her but i can act nice 4 one day just bcuz its her birthday .
    chill , she doesnt care anyways .

• chocolatelemonade

*roll eye* she thinks she’s so wise, right and confident.

• KristinaMarie559

When Miley could have used Nick,Nick let her fall. Nick said so himself.
    _______

I’m talking about the “Nick helped her make those pictures” part.
    _______

She could but come one who wouldn’t want to pleasure Nick ;)
    lmfao Nick is just amazing(;
    I wish Nick would have sent her pictures..those would have been hot.

• xoShannonxo

Jul 22, 2010 @ 02:57 pm
    MemiFTW! said:

IA

A lot of girls could have said no, but they didn’t
    _____
    True.

what’s going on?
    Discussing Nicholas and Miley’s relationship.

ugh they’re over and done with. they moved on why can’t the fans?

It’s my fault:/

_____
    haha,who knows what the future will hold. Should could end up marrying that Gaston guy:P

• xoShannonxo

Jul 22, 2010 @ 02:59 pm

A lot of girls could have said no, but they didn’t
    _____
    True.
    Is it considered sexting when you’re not nude?

• Princess Awesome

Peace.Love.Smiles said:

Jul 22, 2010 @ 02:56 pm

what’s going on?
    Discussing Nicholas and Miley’s relationship.

ugh they’re over and done with. they moved on why can’t the fans?

It’s my fault:/

Chain reaction lol

• Princess Awesome

xoShannonxo said:

Jul 22, 2010 @ 02:59 pm

A lot of girls could have said no, but they didn’t
    _____
    True.
    Is it considered sexting when you’re not nude?
    I think so

• xoShannonxo

Heavens no. That boy is a goldigga.

Oh hell to the NO =| my ex boyfriend from years ago is hitting on me

A lot of girls could have said no, but they didn’t
    _____
    True.
    Is it considered sexting when you’re not nude

• xoShannonxo

Jul 22, 2010 @ 03:01 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

xoShannonxo said:

Jul 22, 2010 @ 02:59 pm

A lot of girls could have said no, but they didn’t
    _____
    True.
    Is it considered sexting when you’re not nude?
    I think so
    oh

=====================================

Your grammar is HORRIBLE. But I agree with you pratially.
    The hacker proved Miley gave the pics to Nick, but there’s no evidence he asked for them. He did act like a total coward when the pics were leaked, pretending he had nothing to do with it WHEN HE WAS IN SOME OF THEM!
    On the contrary, Miley should’ve respected her body and not have taken the pictures IN THE FIRST PLACE even if he did ask. But yeah, Miley took twice the heat for both of them and in return he hooks up with Selena.
    -___- Yeah, what great role models we have these days.

• xoShannonxo

Choir?

• peacenlove

MemiFTW! said:

ROFL

• Princess Awesome

Oh hell to the NO =| my ex boyfriend from years ago is hitting on me
    like right now?

• xoShannonxo

I don’t want to copy and paste. But @ the long message about ‘coward Nick’ I couldn’t agree with you more.

• lol

MemiFTW! said:

——————–

this is the funniest shit ever! IA<333

• Peace.Love.Smiles

ahh wow now were talking about the leaked miley pics wow .xD ????

Princess Awesome said:

Oh hell to the NO =| my ex boyfriend from years ago is hitting on me
    like right now?
    ________

Yes =| on facebook in that chat thingy

• biebgirl

MYMIFTW i think i really like you

• Peace.Love.Smiles

i LOVE THE NILEY FAMILY :)

• Princess Awesome

MTE
    ily <33

• LaLaLaLand

Really? I have the book but I didn’t get past the Prince Charming chapter :/
    Since november :/

• KristinaMarie559

what restrictions miley? you couldnt take off your pants? oooh poor miley!
    Please go away.

oh i luv u ,
    i thought that iam the only one thinking that way about her

_____________

-WAVES- Another person thinking like you two right here =D

WOOT
    _______

PSH don’t act like you didn’t know ;)
    I meant to write ofcourse I knew haha;)

• colorfulx

Selia said:
    im still here

W.T.F Is your icon? o_O I’m scared for life…

• colorfulx
  • fan4lyftwitter

Biebers video got removed b/c it copied an MJ song?LOL

• sshh

KristinaMarie559 said:

what restrictions miley? you couldnt take off your pants? oooh poor miley!
    Please go away.
    lmao

-WAVES- Another person thinking like you two right here =D

WOOT
    _______

PSH don’t act like you didn’t know ;)
    I meant to write ofcourse I knew haha;)
    ___________

Good ;) anyways NIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

-WAVES- Another person thinking like you two right here =D

WOOT
    _______

PSH don’t act like you didn’t know ;)
    I meant to write ofcourse I knew haha;)
    ___________

Good ;) anyways NIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

night

• sayWHAT

hottiegirl said:
    chill , she doesnt care anyways .

demi didn’t say that….??

• hottiegirl

——————
    ya ur right , but too bad most of ppl do
    _______

True but at least we don’t ;
    guess ur right

its a footjob

• colorfulx

Selia said:
    its a footjob
    Excuse me while I go to the therapist. O_o

• KristinaMarie559

@biebgirl I thought you were that annoying Anonymous…sorry!

• realistgangsta

he or she finally got the hint when i told he or she that they ass was dismissed bitch don’t fuck with me

Princess Awesome said:

Princess Awesome said:

Oh hell to the NO =| my ex boyfriend from years ago is hitting on me
    like right now?
    ________

Yes =| on facebook in that chat thingy
    OMFG what did u say??
    __________

I kinda freaked out and shut the convo =| I dunno what to say!

• LaLaLaLand

Peace.Love.Smiles said:
    iF NILEY EVER GOT MARRIED I WILL GO TO THEIR WEDDING

IM SO WITH U!!!!! but i dont mind Miam either so it has to be Niley or Miam!!

• Moonbeam

Peace.Love.Smiles said:
    iF NILEY EVER GOT MARRIED I WILL GO TO THEIR WEDDING

IM SO WITH U!!!!! but i dont mind Miam either so it has to be Niley or Miam!!
    LOL, or maybe someone else? Could still be 10 years until Miley gest married. ;)

• hottiegirl

chill , she doesnt care anyways .

demi didn’t say that
    i dont think so , its probley a selena hater cuz even if she doesnt like selena anymore , she must not forget that one day selena was her bff

• Peace.Love.Smiles

” Dont listen to all the people who hate , Cause all they’ll do is they’ll make your mistakes for ya, But they dont own ya ”
    -Miley cyrus ” Liberty walk”

Jul 22, 2010 @ 03:12 pm
    LaLaLaLand said:

Peace.Love.Smiles said:
    iF NILEY EVER GOT MARRIED I WILL GO TO THEIR WEDDING

IM SO WITH U!!!!! but i dont mind Miam either so it has to be Niley or Miam!!
    Yea miams cool also

• realistgangsta

ay yall cut that niley and leaked pics bullshit out move on bitches dam can i get motherfucking peace on this post

=====================================

Your grammar is HORRIBLE. But I agree with you pratially.
    -___- Yeah, what great role models we have these days

The hacker said nick as for them and he wanted to have s e x with her and she said no, so she send the pictures instead, but miley really didn’t show anything that nick hadn’t seen in her bikiny already, selena has showing more skin on her bikiny that those pictures. The scandal was because of what the hacker said about nick wanting u know what but it turned more into miley because she was more famous.

Really? I have the book but I didn’t get past the Prince Charming chapter :/
    When i read that part i cry :(
    Me too! And I’m not even a Niley fan.
    I thought so too but ever since Liam came along…I don’t see Niley ever getting together again. Miley said her and Nick would always fight. Liam and Miley don’t fight that much.Miley said they have 2 minute fights but thats it.

• xoShannonxo

Miam > Niley

… end of story. I’m leaving now!