The Many Hairstyles Of JOE JONAS

joe-jonas-hairstyles

Which is YOUR favorite? Thx HIBZ! Cambio LIVE CHAT pic, thx J!

From Blog Jonas No Brasil: Eminem and Rihanna performed at Staples Center in Los Angeles last night. Matt Kemp, Tommy Lee, Christina Milian, Joe Jonas, Avril Lavigne, Brody Jenner, Beyonce, Ashlee Simpson and Jessica Alba were all at the show.

Cannot choose…so…beautiful… :’)

• JoickBelongs

I like the LVATT hair, he’s really hot on those pics <3

• KatelynnnYay

Def long and straight!

• twycgnb

well if we’re gonna get this lame haha, then reading horizontally, the 4th and 8th one

haha there are more though

• peacelovehearts

Woooooowwwww.
    This is such a relevant post.. lmfao

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I like the 4th one…

• lhasalil

Get in before the kiddies start ripping him to pieces.

They’re all good – it’s Joe’s beautiful face that makes any hairstyle work and not the other way around. Love the guy so much it hurts ;)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

11 is alright too

• EvaSnow

I like the first one! It’s the cutest picture. I find it hilarious that OU put that one in there. xD

But Joe always looks good. No matter what he does. <3

Absolutely the third!
    Then the 4th and the 2nd!

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

2nd to last one. For sure.

• Thtzttlykewl

The third, fourth, eight, ninth, and eleventh :)

• peacelovehearts

TEENIE IN DISGUISE said:
    2nd to last one. For sure.
    O_O… your icon looks like a blue waffle

Does anyone know any information on the Cambio chat today? The only thing i heard is that Joe’s going to be there but i don’t know what time or anything.

• Thtzttlykewl

a blue waffle? xD that made me laugh.
    You must be the Ari chick, right?

• EvaSnow

______________
    The live chat ended 2 hours ago. You already missed it. Joe was there, but only for the las 10 minutes. You can watch the whole livechat on Cambio though. They’re going to put it on their website.

• BadReputation.

One of my fave posts ever… ;)

• Thtzttlykewl

Sorry, it already happened.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I love 3, 8 and 9.
    first one is presh. <333

• lalalala.

his look in jonas LA trumps all. but he makes anything work. he’s gorgeous no matter what.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I LOVE THIS POST, OU.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

LOL thats over and done with, but dont worry, you’re not the only one who missed it. Cambio will put it up later today.

• Thtzttlykewl

You have a beautiful icon :P

i miss the Joehawk!!! i like that one so its second one! the popstar one!

Joe Jonas and Avril Rules!!! :D

LOOOOOVED his look from the LVATT album cover <3

• Leontienjonas

Dude. i dont care which haircut. HE’S HANDSOME :3

• LoveToLove

um the lines vines and trying times pic

The last two of the second row. He looks amazing. I’m not digging the short hair and scruff now D: but oh well.

• SimplyCT

OU is kinda dead today. o_O
    i’m out, later.

I gotta say 7,8,10, and 12, but he looks great anywhere.

~Amanda~

• SuEmIJoNaSGuiLlEn

All :D He sooo HANDSOME ;D

true that.

• KristinaMarie559

I like the middle row the most:)

world tour hair & the 4th one in the top row.

• picstoburn

thnx hibz

she sent this post in lol cool.

• kaygirl

thank you.

Dislike the guy

• SimplyCT

Thtzttlykewl said:

SimplyCT said:

lmao. this is so random, OU. xD
    but i’ve always liked Joe with shorter hair.
    _______________________
    Same, but he’s hot no matter what ;)
    true. i even changed my icon (which i never really do) to him.
    haha. xD
    ————————
    It was definitally worth it :D
    Haha.
    Did you watch the Camp Rock 2 live chat?
    haha ohh yeah. :D
    and nope. did you?

• BLACK

3rd 3rd 3rd :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Emilyy

I like the second, third, fourth, and fifth the best, probably because I liked him better when he was younger<3

• demi is my girl crush

mdot is hot.

• Thtzttlykewl

Thtzttlykewl said:

SimplyCT said:

lmao. this is so random, OU. xD
    but i’ve always liked Joe with shorter hair.
    _______________________
    Same, but he’s hot no matter what ;)
    true. i even changed my icon (which i never really do) to him.
    haha. xD
    ————————
    It was definitally worth it :D
    Haha.
    Did you watch the Camp Rock 2 live chat?
    haha ohh yeah. :D
    and nope. did you?
    —————–
    Why are all the Jonas boys so gorgeous? :P
    Nah. Funny thing was that I was so determined to, and I realized that the chat was probably on at like 2. so..

Second row of hairstyles I.E CR1, Jonas firs season, Curly hair etc. and his short hair right now.

• JoickBelongs

aww, cute pic of the CR2 live chat

• SimplyCT

Thtzttlykewl said:

It was definitally worth it :D
    Haha.
    Did you watch the Camp Rock 2 live chat?
    haha ohh yeah. :D
    and nope. did you?
    —————–
    Why are all the Jonas boys so gorgeous? :P
    haha ikr?
    yeah, i kinda wanted to watch it too but i’m tired of the whole camp rock thing. i just want them to get out of disney. :p

• Thtzttlykewl

SimplyCT said:

Thtzttlykewl said:

It was definitally worth it :D
    Haha.
    Did you watch the Camp Rock 2 live chat?
    haha ohh yeah. :D
    and nope. did you?
    —————–
    Why are all the Jonas boys so gorgeous? :P
    haha ikr?
    I bet you Frankie will be like the next big thing when he turns 17 :P
    The only thing I was looking forward to in that chat was the Jemi awkwardnes, so I was pissed when I found out Demi wasn’t there..lol. Haha, funny you should say that, check out the comments on the latest post.

• SimplyCT

Thtzttlykewl said:

SimplyCT said:

Thtzttlykewl said:

haha ohh yeah. :D
    and nope. did you?
    —————–
    Why are all the Jonas boys so gorgeous? :P
    haha ikr?
    I bet you Frankie will be like the next big thing when he turns 17 :P
    lmao. frankie’s a cutie. :)
    and aww demi wasn’t there? i wanted to hear about some jemi drama. haha.
    i just checked it. lol. so i’m not the only one.

• twycgnb

joe is hot, but, the guy in my icon is hotter ;) <3

• Becca.

I love him with all hairstyles. After all, it’s not his hair that makes him the amazing person he is. Haha. But still, <3

i like the 2nd, 4th, and the 8th one.

• xO…HeartsOverTheIs…xO

Love his style in LVTT and the second one :D

• xO…HeartsOverTheIs…xO

Love his style in LVTT and the second one :D

• xO…HeartsOverTheIs…xO

Love his style in LVTT and the second one :D

• NicksSweetCaroline

Aww :P Only Hibz could of sent this in :)

• Yo.

Selena Gomez bikini shots are popular today o__O

the 3rd , 4th, 5th, and the 6th.

He looks so gorgeous in all of them but i loooove his hair now!

• Timber

This is actually a post? Lol! Guess there’s not much news today…

But anyway, he looks pretty great with all the hairstyles.

longer and with some curls

• ButterflyFlyAway

the joe from the first 4 pics is the best :D

Joe is gorgeous! His hair is gorgeous, in all it’s many styles!!

def. the 5th :)

Joseph has the absolute best, thick, dark, luscious hair that he can wear so many ways and still look incredibly handsome. Picture perfect.

I wanna run my fingers through that pretty boy’s hair.

This person hates Joe: http://datmusicsite.blogspot.com/

• PurdyAmberSixx

A time line of Joes hair….
    Im sure some creeper out there is loving this :)
    haha

3 and 4
    But Joe can rock any hairstyle and still look like a sex god

joe looks better with some bangs and curls

I loved his hair on the burning up tour!!! My gooodd. Sexxaay. And on the world tour when it was long and curly. Good times. I hope he grows it back out

• kendra bethune

really great and the question is i like the straight look on joe jonas and curly on nick why does joe jonas want his hair curly joe nick head can support curls yours might not look right i think that’s my opinon
    i just combed the curls down from my wet set last saturday when i
    had a beauty apptioment

• itsme

I’d say his Burnin Up tour hair, and his hair now. But he looks great with any style =)

• ximee

i like joe’s CURLY HAIR!

I like all his hairstyles :D

agree this post is SO stupid cus HE LOOKS UGLY on all these pictures.
    but he has a real heart.
    he did his part on humanity.
    Still don’t like you as a singer,Joe.

ooooomgggg the fourth one [reading horizontally]<333333333 soooo hotttttt…….i dont really like his style now:/

The Johawk. <3

• gablovesjoej

I agree 100%

• Danger-ous

Last summer’s hair was and will probably always be my favorite.

Oh and the LVTT album cover hair PONES ALL.

I love the way his hair is now :) so I’m.gonna have to say the last one
    I didn’t know Joe was really into eminem

• Untouchable

and he looks great in all of them.. he’s likes eminem? love him more

• Andreea

He’s soo hot and beautiful in each photo.

• Danger-ous

Furthermore, I LOVE that he went to see Eminem. I’ve seen him before twice and he’s amazeballs.

i liked the first one on the second row. (:
    it just turns me on.. (;
    BUT they’re all hott. XD

has any body told him he went through face transplans to

has any body told him he went through face transplans to

has any body told him he went through face transplans to

has any body told him he went through face transplans to

• sama

10 and 9 but mostly 10 wow i didn’t know that i liked him in short hair lol

i miss the forth and fifth one. when his hair was longerrr.

• superJOEman

Nice OU for giving attention to Joe’s styles of hair throughout the past years. ^^

• Fiona

I like the first row until Shane and then I like the LVATT pic and the one next to it.

• max

sou fan do Joe dos (Jonas) gosto do seu cabelo não importe o corte…ele está sempre arasando…

• alltherightmoves.

when i was looking at the photos of him at the eclipse premiere, my mum walked past and asked who the “43 year old hobo” was, then I told her it was Joe and her jaw dropped.
    meh, bb needs a razor :/ i’m sorry.

• Melanie!

uhmmmm probably the 2nd or 3rd :D joe … you need to keep your hair short ans shave your “beard” lol but either way he is the same person on the inside and thats all that matters :D

• Melanie!

and*

• liam

he was at his prime during the camp rock era, his hair and style were amazing!

• Signorina. aNonimo

Well he has a great head of hair..I can say my least favorite was when he flat ironed his hair straight..I love his waves..

Love the mature Joe hairstyle best!

I’ll take Joe any which way…

• xJonasXCandyx

(From left to right) I like 3,4,6 and 12.

• all for me

I hate the 7th pic I hated his hair like I think he looks soo much better now..LOVE U JOE!!

• AlwaystheTruth

amazes me how Joe looks gorgeous in EVERY hair style he has used…
    but my favorite was the curly one. but I love this new one, so it doesn’t matter

• Belle

I love it all. Joe looks great now though but I really like the second to last one. :)

• lovelyy

lol really ou?

• EvaSnow

Slow news day?

• chocolatelemonade

haha

• Belle

no wait! it’s so hard to choose!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i’m guessing OU doesn’t have much news today xD

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Really, OU? This is a post?
    I like the sex hair.

2nd row, 3rd to the right. joey bear <3

Joe looks amazing with anything but I like the sex hair;) no I like the last two and 4th and curly. But I like sex hair the most.

This post is super dumb -__-

• NeverShoutNeverrr
  • shilslovesjobros12

there all hott!1 but my favs are 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.11

• nick

Selena Gomez bikini shots are popular today o__O
    LMAO that’s kinda creepy, but she did look hot so….

• all for me

woo hoo Joe Jonas and Brody Jenner I the same place at the same time…I die!!!

the 3rd top reminds me of Billie Joe Armstrong (lead singer of Greenday)
    but Billie is way better

2nd to last one or the one on in the top right corner fo sho

• AnonymousSuomynona

I like 3 and 4..i think this was back in ‘o7 ..he used to look so cute back then..i dont know what happened later..his cheeks sunk in and he started looking weird :'(

• Madeline

Burning up tour hair and the top right one. Good lord. <3

• SimplyCT

lmao. this is so random, OU. xD
    but i’ve always liked Joe with shorter hair.

• Thtzttlykewl

SimplyCT said:

lmao. this is so random, OU. xD
    but i’ve always liked Joe with shorter hair.
    _______________________
    Same, but he’s hot no matter what ;)

Camp Rock hair & Curly hair.
    Love.
    ;-)

[[x3]]

• CrazyJonasFan1993

He is beautiful no matter what… everysingle hairstyle looks good on him :) even though my personal fave next to last and last

• EvaSnow

Camp Rock hair & Curly hair.
    Love.
    ;-)

[[x3]]
    _________
    Well he has curly hair in CR2. So basically that’s also “Camp Rock hair”. xD

• JB rocks my socks

WHEN WAS THERE A LIVE CHAT. And why didnt I know about it???

• bluesfan3410

2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th lol..

i really wonder what joe and demi are thinking of each other right now… :/

• EvaSnow

Jul 22, 2010 @ 11:48 am
    JB rocks my socks said:

WHEN WAS THERE A LIVE CHAT. And why didnt I know about it???
    _______
    The live chat ended 2 hours ago. And you missed it because you’re not on Cambio that often? Cause they announced it several times.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

JB rocks my socks said:

WHEN WAS THERE A LIVE CHAT. And why didnt I know about it???

it was this morning, i think. :p

• SimplyCT

Thtzttlykewl said:

SimplyCT said:

lmao. this is so random, OU. xD
    but i’ve always liked Joe with shorter hair.
    _______________________
    Same, but he’s hot no matter what ;)
    true. i even changed my icon (which i never really do) to him.
    haha. xD

• Thtzttlykewl

SimplyCT said:

lmao. this is so random, OU. xD
    but i’ve always liked Joe with shorter hair.
    _______________________
    Same, but he’s hot no matter what ;)
    true. i even changed my icon (which i never really do) to him.
    haha. xD
    ————————
    It was definitally worth it :D
    Haha.
    Did you watch the Camp Rock 2 live chat?

• alltherightmoves.

guise, I will always love bb boys’ curly hair from last year.

• iloveyouux

I personally loved his Camp Rock hair. I know other people didn’t really like it though.

• Giovanna

The third is perfect!!
    I don’t really like the last one, he looks to old and he is just 21!!!
    But I love Joe anyway…

• Gii

The third is perfect!!
    I don’t really like the last, he is looking too old and he is 21!!!

• IfUSeekBritney

I Loved The curly One He Has In Mid 09′ :)

• Joe Jonas fan

for sure!!!!!!!!! I love the second row going horizontal! starting from the camp rock look to curly! so many memeories! it’s like he cuts his hair and then lets it grow back and then repeat! gosh! joe is likr the tanest joebo! what is he? is he even white? is his hair really balck?