Joe Jonas ROAD DOGS TRAILER Part 2

Camilla seems nice and both are close to wilmer valderrama and they both did the chile video…Maybe they got closer after the jemi break up so what Demi and Camilla can hang if they want to…Is there a rule where it says it is forbidden? both look nice
    _________
    Well it’s kinda weird isn’t it. Both people who dislike Joe together. Again a pretty bitchy move from Demi. I never had the feeling that she was close with Camilla when she was together with Joe. So this doesn’t make any sense.
    ____
    why everything have to make sense??? Gosh if Demi and Camilla decide to hang …Who are we to judge? Yes both are joe exes so what?
    Like I said both are really good friend with
    Wilmer Valderrama…maybe he was there. I dont know and dont really care but I dont see why is this a problem?
    You search every excuses to hate on demi.
    Demi has flaws yes she does but seriously hating on her cause she was with camilla is just absurd.

• Your Mom Was Here

yeah I’m excited

Taylor should be with them that would be epic lol…And I dont really judge cause I got close to one of my exs girlfriend …sometimes it brings people together to have been through the same thing…Seriously Camilla is a cool chick. If demi and her are friend I am cool with it.

now I have got some ennemies,,,,Bff eternally…for once joe did something right ;D

• EvaSnow

Jul 23, 2010 @ 01:06 pm

_________
    ____
    Like I said both are really good friend with
    You search every excuses to hate on demi.
    ______________________________
    Who says that I’m hating on Demi just for that? But please read my previous comment, because I already said that Demi has the right to hang out with everyone, but I just find it weird that she picked Camilla, because it didn’t seem to me that they were friends in the past.

hahahah is funny final!!!

i cant waitttttttttt

hahahah is funny final!!!

i cant waitttttttttt

Camilla and Demi look gorgeous :) Karma is a bitch Joe ;)

http://twitpic.com/27y6fu= EX-GIRLFRIEND WIN!
    All they need Tay Swift ;)

• Danger-ous

Anonymous
    Jul 23, 2010 @ 12:52 pm

I never understood this part, who do the Road Dogs actually play?
    ———————
    They play whoever. They played their jet company, Marquis before, I think they sponsor them.

• Danger-ous

Jul 23, 2010 @ 01:11 pm

Camilla and Demi look gorgeous :) Karma is a bitch Joe ;)
    What the fuck does Karma have to do with their looks and Karma can be good or bad, my friend. Considering he did nothing wrong to either one of them, you may want to school yourself on what exactly you post about.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Love <3

• m

do JB fans actually care about this?

• AlwaystheTruth

wtf LMAO!!
    Joe looks adorable

• tappinjonas.

gotta fucking love him<3

• JB rocks my socks

bahaha anyway back to the video I loved the ending
    “Road dogs.Are you ready for the season?”
    I was actually nodding like they can see me lol

• EvaSnow

Jul 23, 2010 @ 12:37 pm

_________

• Lilly

I never understood this part, who do the Road Dogs actually play?

• tessa

do JB fans actually care about this?
    well i like jobros, i like baseball, bring it onnn!!!!

_________

The only time Demi ever hung with Camilla before was when Joe was there. Otherwise, no. This is just spiteful and bitchy.

im definitly gonna watch this but i think its a little weird how there baseball team has a show! i mean cmon…do we really need a show for everything?

Uhhhmmm….is that Miley @ 0:12??? She looks freakishly like miley

• Danger-ous

As if it couldn’t get any better, Camilla and Demi in the same picture. I hope the teenies heads don’t explode.

I never understood this part, who do the Road Dogs actually play?
    ————————
    sometimes i honestly think themselves but apprently whatever small team that wants to play them. theyve gotten schooled by girls b4 :)

• Tinypic Bandit

….ó_ó

• EvaSnow

_________

_____________
    Exactly! I really don’t know what to think of this… I mean don’t get me wrong, Demi has the right to hang out with everyone she wants, but this IS a bit weird. Why Camilla? Also from Camilla’s part. Why Demi? It’s obvious that they talked about Joe since that’s the only thing that they have in common.

• Tinypic Bandit

http://twitpic.com/27y6fu (>ó^ó)> What? No Taylor….

Pause it that wasn’t Miley but they look alike!

& this is why we love them! Their randomness an odd humor never seems to fail us. Road Dogs!

did any1 else hear someone playing ping pong in the background at the end?

JOE JONAS IS AMAZING

• NicksSweetCaroline

is it just me or is miley cyrus in the video, at 08, its looks like her, and even sound like her:O
    I thought that when i first watched it!

• superJOEman

alltherightmoves. said:

Joe did a lot of things to do with cambio yesterday, bless :’)
    He was!! 2 live chats plus this vid. Good for him. I love the video though. He’s super handsome. :)

LMFAO HOWW CUTEEEEE<3

Nice video. Can’t wait for the Road Dogs. Every move Demi makes confirms that she should not be with Joe.

Yeah, it is. It’s definitely Miley.

• Becca.

Ha, have I ever mentioned how much I freakin’ love this boy?

And, yes I can’t wait for Road Dogs!

• Kelsey

is that MILEY?!

lol jack lawless at :33

• MileyeffinCyrusfanxD

hahahahahha XD
    This post is all mine! mwahahahah XD LOL

who cares about “Road Dogs”
    check out joe’s ass as he walks by ;)

Joe sure is fond of that shirt! He wears it everywhere!

rawr ;]

what that miley? nd did she cuss?

Jow sure is fond of that shirt! He wears it everywhere! LOL

• poop

this is the most stupid trailer ever WTF! what does huuuu at the end means?

• JCAMP

I just love the pleasant look Joe has on his face. It’s so presh

• JB rocks my socks

1st??? heehee

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Joe must have done a lot yesterday lmao

• EvaSnow

oceanUP

Demi Lovato Camilla Belle went to go see In The Heights yesterday and poses w/ fan! Photo Credit: @andyisthename! http://twitpic.com/27y6fu 9 minutes ago via Twitpic
    _______________
    OMFG *speechless*

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I love this sfm.
    So excited. :)

• JB rocks my socks

yay Im excited for the road dogs stuff I should prob watch 1st video though

They have a very nice camera…

• EvaSnow

Camilla and Demi look gorgeous :) Karma is a bitch Joe ;)
    _________
    Well Camilla broke up with Joe, so he didn’t get any “bad karma” out of that relationship.

• tanziexx

FIRST DAMN IT!

OMG Camilla and Demi did hang out yesterday: http://twitpic.com/27xwvc

I hope Camilla knows Demi is just using her to get back at Joe.

• EvaSnow

ontopic: Joe looks hawt in the video. <3

• JB rocks my socks

oceanUP

_______________
    eww I fuckin love Demi but hanging out with Camilla :/

• m

JB rocks my socks said:
    oceanUP

_______________
    eww I fuckin love Demi but hanging out with Camilla :/
    Joes exes gotta stick together! All they need now is T-swizzle

• m

Joes EXES gotta stick together! All they need now is SWIFTY

• m

JB rocks my socks said:
    oceanUP

_______________
    eww I fuckin love Demi but hanging out with Camilla :/
    Joes EXES gotta stick together!

• m

JB rocks my socks said:
    oceanUP

_______________
    eww I fuckin love Demi but hanging out with Camilla :/
    Joes girlfriends gotta stick together!

• m

JB rocks my socks said:
    oceanUP

_______________
    eww I fuckin love Demi but hanging out with Camilla :/
    Joe’s girlfriends got to s.t.i.c.k. together

• biebgirl

hey batter batter batter batter batter batter!!!
    swing batter batter batter batter battter batter!!!!

• WakaWakaEhEh

The guy was watching ”The Sandlot” haha

• EvaSnow

_________
    Isn’t that Katie from Cambio?

• alltherightmoves.

Joe did a lot of things to do with cambio yesterday, bless :’)

• luisis?

ohhh joe it’s so handsome… i love him?_?….. :D

_________
    Isn’t that Katie from Cambio?
    Not sure, I thought it was Miley too. I will need to watch again. That video with Joe was adorable and I am a big Nick fan.

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Joe looks very, very hot! :)