Nick Jonas JULY 23 LONDON MEETING

nick-jonas-july-23-london-meeting-1

From @JennyEsson and @OliIWray: We went to go see Nick at the stage door today waiting from 2 PM to when he came out which was about 6:30 PM looking AMAZING. All the fans had made a que by standing along the barriers which went half way down the street. As soon as he came out, he immediately went to the end of the line, waving and blowing kisses and made his way up to..

..the bigger crowds right outside the door. He took about 5 – 10 minutes out of his time to sign autographs and take pictures with as many people as possible as he walked down the line of barriers and was really sweet asking ‘How you doing?’ and ‘Are you okay? smiling the whole time, big Rob offered to take pictures for..

..us with him yet still controling the crowds of fans with about 5 other security guards. Every fan was so happy after meeting/seeing him, some crying, shaking and even hyperventilating! We really enjoyed meeting him and we will always remember it! Thx @ellielovesjonas for more!

From Ashleigh, Chandni & Mimi: We went to the theatre in the morning and no one was there, but we stopped to talk to this man who didn’t know why there were loads of girls there every night. He tried to scam us into giving him money, which we sort of fell for, then realised and got our money back with help from a man working in the theatre he then legged it down the street as soon as he saw police.

• cantbetamed1

he looks hot :)

• elliesaur

I thought that girl in the first picture was Aly Michalka for a split second.

i met him on 23rd too, it was my birthday :D i didnt get a picture put got my cd signed and he shook my hand.
    He looked quite tired :( but did amazing in Les Miz

• tessa

mm love his hair like this. so sexy

theres a huge thunderstorm coming and nicks gonna get me thru it :) byeee

• CaliforniaGirls

Nicky, you never seem to disapoint fans…excuse the teenie moment

he’s gorgeous.

I wonder when he takes time to breathe.
    when he’s taking a shit. he breathes in between pushes.

• elliesaur

OU sucks. They are letting any more comments on the Jemi post or something. :|

• iusedtobelovedrunk

@californiagirls your icon reminded me of something. maybe if pca had stricter rules about boys and girls mingling and making out in each others’ rooms, zoey wouldn’t of gotten preggo. haha.

• NickjFTW

love that pic a lot…he looks cuyuttee

• _huajaichumpoo

I wonder when he takes time to breathe.
    when he’s taking a shit. he breathes in between pushes.
    __________

=O ‘Cause most people don’t.

• WakaWakaEhEh

elo there nick ;)

• NickjFTW

I wonder when he takes time to breathe.
    when he’s taking a shit. he breathes in between pushes

well that was a tad graphic…

• _huajaichumpoo

The blonde girl looks like another girl who was in New Daughter.

LMFAO Justine Russo

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I wonder when he takes time to breathe.
    when he’s taking a shit. he breathes in between pushes
    LOL

Nick looks hot as usual.

• NickjFTW

blahhh anyone here????

• iMystified

one day I WILL touch his hair.
    js.

@imystified ICON WIN

• make it right

Hot. I’m not surprise :)

• iMystified

@iusedtobelovedrunk
    Thanks xD

• make it right

one day I WILL touch his hair.
    js.
    woow. I want :D

• make it right

iusedtobelovedrunk I LOVE BLG <3

• Thtzttlykewl

elliesaur said:

I thought that girl in the first picture was Aly Michalka for a split second
    I thought it was the girl from ‘the troop’ lolz.

• Thtzttlykewl

NickjFTW said:

blahhh anyone here????
    What up my fella Jonas stan with a sexy-ass picture of Joe Jonas failing but looking good and.. yeah..

Did you see the video where he moved the fans hand away? Some people actually gave him crap for that. He probably feels like he has to just take it.

they make it sound like they felt him up. He does have a great back though.

• JoickBelongs

WHAT? I wanna do that too lol D:

he is getting ugly :( he used to be so perfect when he was younger.
    now he looks just FUGLY
    _______

Stop smoking shit that you get from strangers. It’s not safe.

he isss uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    ——————–

Why must you spread lies?

You may not love every photograph but he’s just as gorgeous as ever.

He looks adorable.
    It really is sad reading his castmates Twitters seeing how much they are going to miss him. They truly care for him. I like that he has grown a bond with new people and made a bunch of new friends. Good for him.

He looks a little tired and he’s been sick, but by heaven he still looks great!

I hope he has great shows tomorrow!

they make it sound like they felt him up. He does have a great back though.
    ——————
    (sigh)he has a great everything,well,everything that I can see and probably the things I can’t see are great too, (sigh again)

I was just reading the last few comments….I swear there is more than one person posting! :)

• Caleigh

Does anyone else think that girl looks a lot like aly michalka???

• Chelsea

“We saw Nick later and I decided to touch his hair, it was so soft! I also touched his back and muscles, then all the other girls started to too. He was so polite and quiet, however I think it was because he was not feeling very well earlier.”

Have they never heard of personal space? He’s not some mini petting zoo filled with muscles and curls. He’s a human being.

• JoickBelongs

they make it sound like they felt him up. He does have a great back though.
    ——————

_____________

LOL IA

• -Hibz-

Oh, hey hottie mchottie pants. Lmao.

I forgot where I got that name from.. :/
    Oh well. Nick looks good.
    As usual.

But like.. what the hell? The fan made it seem like she molested him or something. Haha.
    “Like omg I touched his hair. And then his back… then his MUSCLESSS! YAY!”

Thats kinda weird. Haha.

Caleigh said:
    Does anyone else think that girl looks a lot like aly michalka???
    ——————

I kinda see it

Lol Chelsea, a mini petting zoo of muscles and curls! That would be very lovely actually

Does anyone else think that girl looks a lot like aly michalka???
    —————–
    hell naw

• JoickBelongs

his eyes look kinda weird O_o

Did any one see the living the dream where it says he doesn’t like to be touched? Can you maybe respect his personal space and his feelings? Since you think a stranger touching some one is so much fun, I guess you wouldn’t mind the guy who tried to take your money touching your hair and back and muscles. I’m sure he would have enjoyed it.

I wonder if they ever get taken aback when the meet a fan that looks like someone they know.

I love his curls too but I don’t think I could violate his personal space by touching them. He is so wonderful to do this for the fans though. It will be strange not to see these pictures after tomorrow. Hopefully we get pics while on tour.

—————-
    agree!

• JoickBelongs

_________

yeah, even though I would like to do it, that’s true ..
    he doesn’t even like when Joe touches him, I think with the fans touching him he felt even more uncomfortable ;/

wow thats really creepy touching his hair and back muscles there is such a thing called personal space

I think it’s kinda like you feel like you know him because you know so much about him, but to him you’re just a stranger. So yeah, people over step boundaries.

Some people loose all concept of personal space when they meet one of the boys. I’d like to think I’d be respectful, but really I’ve never net them so I don’t know what I’d do…

he is getting ugly :( he used to be so perfect when he was younger.
    now he looks just FUGLY

they touched his hair and muscles and BACK?? creepppyy. i think ill do that the next time i see him!!

LMAOOOO she starting touching his back and muscles then everyone else did too? wth???? oh my God like he’s an animal in a petting zoo! I get it though I would want to touch him too,and maybe lick his face and smell his hair,get well soon Nick!!!!!

he isss uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

———————-
    LMAOOOOO Ikr as weird as it is but I want to do it too

So OU posts a 2nd fan meeting story and the girl touched his hair and muscles. Why do I find that funny?? Poor Nick. She also said he still didn’t look like he felt well, I wondered the same because his eyes look weak and sick in the pics. He still looks good though.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

HIM was the only thing on PPG that scared me. true story.

• KristinaMarie559

Nick<3

• iusedtobelovedrunk

As much as I love David, and my cute icon of David, I changed my icon to HIM. :)

• HOLAA

icon love :D

• Ashleigh

I only touched his hair coz it was an opportunity and he was like standing right in front of me for ages i didnt grab it!!! i just like touched like a curl, hope people don’t think im weird :/ haha x

• NeverShoutNeverrr

nick looks great as usual.

• NickjFTW

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

THERE’S GONNA BE A LIVE ACTION FAIRLY ODDPARENTS MOVIE STARRING DRAKE BELL

FJSLDKSDKFJ!!! made. my. day. possibly life, not sure yet…

• make it right

Oh man. I like so many. Love Drunk, Thunder, Dance Hall Drug, The Great Escape, Hero/Heroine. xD I can’t pick just one. lol.
    WOOW I forgot The Great Escape! Their best album is Love Drunk, do you agree? :D

• NickjFTW

sayWHAT said:

who saw R&B today?

bleh…not me. probably wont see it…
    you changed your icon and i didnt recognize you at first. HI!!!

• iMystified

is Him like…a lesbian?

i still haven’t figured out if it’s a girl or a boy. 0_0
    I heard he was like a tranny/drag sorta thing.
    cuz…girls don’t have beards…right? O.o

• WakaWakaEhEh

icon testt :D

is Him like…a lesbian?

i still haven’t figured out if it’s a girl or a boy. 0_0
    I heard he was like a tranny/drag sorta thing.
    cuz…girls don’t have beards…right? O.o

some have mustaches xD

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I can’t decide. xD The songs are definitley mroe catchy though

• Fiona

The girl in the big blog pic looks like a mix of Taylor Swift and Aly Michalka

THERE’S GONNA BE A LIVE ACTION FAIRLY ODDPARENTS MOVIE STARRING DRAKE BELL

FJSLDKSDKFJ!!! made. my. day. possibly life, not sure yet…

I’m prety sure it’s going to be the end of the series though. :( It’s about 23 year old Timmy not wanting to grow up, b/c he doesn’t want to lose his godparents.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

yep, him’s a boy. see, he’s shirtless in the first scene. xD

• NickjFTW

Jul 23, 2010 @ 06:16 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    THERE’S GONNA BE A LIVE ACTION FAIRLY ODDPARENTS MOVIE STARRING DRAKE BELL

FJSLDKSDKFJ!!! made. my. day. possibly life, not sure yet…

Aww dang. I thought it was going to be an epic Timmy adventure, but live action. Well, now I’m kinda disappointed. But seeing drake as Timmy should be pretty funny.

• sayWHAT

NickjFTW said:
    sayWHAT said:

who saw R&B today?

bleh…not me. probably wont see it…
    you changed your icon and i didnt recognize you at first. HI!!!

HI!! haha yeah i was kiinda scared no one would recognize me but i wanted a more recent picture :) miley looks even prettier now lol and yeah im not gonna see the movie either but how much is it expected to make?

• NickjFTW

Jul 23, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    sayWHAT said:
    NickjFTW said:
    sayWHAT said:

who saw R&B today?

bleh…not me. probably wont see it…
    you changed your icon and i didnt recognize you at first. HI!!!

Yeah I know I think her short hair looks great. :) I don’t remember how much it’s supposed to make. But I’m going to assume it’s not going to be a hit. Jut sayinn

He looks good, but his eyes still look really weak.He is so tiny too. Some of his twitter buddies are already talking about how they are going to miss him. Kind of sad. I don’t think I ever noticed that he still looks really young in his face. He has this babyness look or something very young and adorable about his face.

• peacenlove

heyy :D

him is gay

• GungaGunga

him from powerpufgirls is homosexual.

• MileyeffinCyrusfanxD

Can he get any sexier? :D
    LOL XD

• iusedtobelovedrunk

haha. ikr. just as long as he’s gotten rid of all that facial hair.

• _Tiger_

Nick JonASS. Haha jk.

That pic of the 2 girls with nick are really pretty!

• HOLAA
  • ericabbyx22

Is it just me or is there a post like this everyday? I’m getting bored of all the London meetings.

• KristinaMarie559

him is gay

mmm…Shut up!

• GungaGunga

Jul 23, 2010 @ 06:35 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

him is gay

mmm…Shut up!
    ___
    its true. he licked professor utonium

• ericabbyx22

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

HIM was the only thing on PPG that scared me. true story.

he used to scare the crap out of me.

• Raina

Uhh….the part about touching him in various places sounds really creepy. :S
    That makes me feel violated just thinking what that must have been like…being felt by people I don’t know at all. :(

• long wigs

handsome!!!!

• _Tiger_

I use to love the Gang Green Gang.

• KristinaMarie559

Nope almost everyday but he is going home sunday I believe.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

HIM was the only thing on PPG that scared me. true story.

he used to scare the crap out of me

his voice alone is enough to give you nighmares.

• HOLAA

god damn the stupid t moblie ad

• RiNiO

Is it just me or Nick doesn’t wear skinnyjeans lately??? I am so happy! He looks better in regular jeans!!

• _Tiger_

I got some cute shoes.

I think it’s jokes when people get all worked up about situations they aren’t involved in, such as this, it’s like ‘but how do you know how he feels about it? he might love it? YOU DON’T KNOW!’ Maybs you’re all just jealous? IM JUST SAYING!!!

• Ashleigh

yay, Thankyou finally someone who agrees with me, i didn’t harrass him! i just touched him! in a non pervy way haha :) x

“hope people don’t think im weird :/ haha x”

lol nah, I’m sure there are lots of girls who would have done the same thing (actually from what it sounds like they WERE doing the same thing XD). :)
    I think just the way it sounds when one reads it gives people a strange mental image. XD
    Don’t worry ’bout it! :))

guys, so if nick jonas was standing right in front of you for like 5 inutes, your telling me you wouldn’t slighlty feel the need to touch him!? And is amazing hair, it’s not like the girl attacked him, she just touched him, i’m sure all of you would do the same if you had the chance, so don’t pretend you wouldn’t.

• Miaax0

Well I definately wouldn’t mind if I could touch his back muscles and his hair. God, whoever that chick was must have been lucky. Nick, you just keep getting hotter and hotter, don’t you? Even when he’s sick and tired, he’s still looking perfect. Maybe even a step above perfect.

• Shivon.

Right gals, I think you all need to get a grip, clearly, this ashleigh girl wasnt attacking nick, i was there when people were touching him, it was a harmless little stroke on the arm and a touch of a curl, none of this fondling business you’ve all imagined and decided to hate against, calm it!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I use to love the Gang Green Gang.

they were awesome. :)

• _Tiger_

T-mobile.

• long wigs

very cute!!! cool!!!

• _Tiger_

T-mobile.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

if i could make this my icon, i would.

• HOLAA

I got some cute shoes.

what they look like?

• HOLAA

I got some cute shoes.

what they look like?

• KristinaMarie559

its true. he licked professor utonium

Go back to your cave and watch sonic por.n.

• Dreamer X33

Hello Everyone (:

• HOLAA

EPIC WIN
    ====
    lol I remember this
    but I don’t know how they can play the guitar they have no fingers -_-

• _huajaichumpoo

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

if i could make this my icon, i would.
    _____________________

All this time, I thought you were talking about the band.

• iMystified

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

EPIC WIN
    OMG I use to know all the lyrics to that song!

• HOLAA

Hello Everyone (:
    hello! :D

• YoYo

iMystified
    BAHAHAHAHAA i love your icon!

• realistgangsta

man i loved him and mojo jojo from the powerpuff girls

• GungaGunga

KristinaMarie559 said:

its true. he licked professor utonium

Go back to your cave and watch sonic por.n.
    ___
    you know you like the sonic p0.rn

EPIC WIN
    ====
    lol I remember this
    but I don’t know how they can play the guitar they have no fingers -_-

0_0 I never thought of that. xD

EPIC WIN
    OMG I use to know all the lyrics to that song!

CN should show reruns and get rid of some of those craptastic shows they have on now.

Tomorrow’s the last day! I expect it to be emotional, but the performance should be powerful.

• Daydreamer…..

He’s such a cutie. :) Wish he was my boyfriend. lmfao

• BglitterBBy2.0

I’m Lovin’ all the power puff girl icons!

Blossom was always my favorite(:

• HOLAA

ia, like chowder and flapjack
    creeeppyy shows

• GungaGunga

ia, like chowder and flapjack
    creeeppyy shows
    ____
    chowder and flapjack are awesome shows

• iMystified

@YoYo
    Thanks! :P
    I love yours too Kenan and Kel was THE BEST SHOW EVER.
    “Who loves orange soda?”

ia, like chowder and flapjack
    creeeppyy shows

ikr! they suck.

i thought it was extremely sweet what kellian wrote about him. He must be a very lovable guy. Everyone is so sad because he is leaving the play. Gotta love the “les miserables” cast. :)

He looks tired but still so good

• Sam In Atlanta

Can someone please tell these girls that Nick is not a poodle and you cannot “pet” him no matter how soft his hair looks? He’s a human being and people need to respect his personal space.

I love his hair when it’s bushy like this.So cute. Hope feels better soon

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i love her hairr.

• _huajaichumpoo

I wonder when he takes time to breathe.

• Thtzttlykewl

Thtzttlykewl said:

NickjFTW said:

blahhh anyone here????

—————–
    Correction: Eating a burger..sexily. That’s the new headline, “Joe eats food- too hot to handle.” xD (sorry for the late reply)

• NickjFTW

Thtzttlykewl said:

NickjFTW said:

blahhh anyone here????

haha! and joe looks sexy doing pretty much anything. like eating a veggie burger.

• Tessa

Actually ^^^^^^ I bet people have been touching Nick ever since he started broadway and stuff that’s like 7 years!

• iloveyouux

Nick you’re so fucking perfect. <3

• fallenangels

He looks hot as usual.

• peacelovehearts

What the hell just happened with the Jemi post? D;

IM DEMI’S EX BEST FRIEND AND SHE WANT TO BE KIM KARDASHIAN!
    …lol jk

• hithere

sexy boy :)

• LiveLaughLove

He looks so cute! :P

i love his hair. end of story.

• Rosiee(:

the girl with the really curly hair is my twin sister. Right now we are sat on our laptops loling at all the comments:L

• NickjFTW

(replying to this) – Jul 23, 2010 @ 06:46 pm
    Thtzttlykewl said:
    Thtzttlykewl said:

NickjFTW said:

blahhh anyone here????

—————–

Haha lol. And yeah sorry for my late reply on your late reply. I was preoccupied watching swac on YouTube.

• Daydreamer…..

That’s true. I wonder how it makes him feel. :/ I’m certain he gets annoyed sometimes.

• Dreamer X33

hello! :D

What’s up? :D

• realistgangsta

wtf don’t be hating on flapjack i love that little guy and plus they play the powerpuff girls on boomerrang

• JoickBelongs

he’s perfect s2

Lol
    If Only Cn made A Show With this version Of the girls
    Only I Dont Think I Would acttract many kids
    Just Raging Peodphiles With A fetish From Cartoon Girls :P

• iusedtobelovedrunk

HELL YES!! RAMONA AND BEEZUS SHOUTOUT ON THE SOUP!

• YoYo

@YoYo
    Thanks! :P
    I love yours too Kenan and Kel was THE BEST SHOW EVER.
    “Who loves orange soda?”
    Kel loves orange soda :P
    hahaha and I know they kicked asses <3 haha

• HOLAA

creepy fans girls being well, creepy.

• iMystified

is Him like…a lesbian?

New sexy Joe post. :)

iusedtobelovedrunk I LOVE BLG <3
    they’re amazing. :)

is Him like…a lesbian?

i still haven’t figured out if it’s a girl or a boy. 0_0

THERE’S GONNA BE A LIVE ACTION FAIRLY ODDPARENTS MOVIE STARRING DRAKE BELL

• sayWHAT

he looks good here! and i was late onto the JEMI post so can someone fill me in? thanks!

• make it right

they’re amazing. :)
    I love Kill Me In A Record Shop and Someone Like You. what is your favorite one? :)

• sayWHAT

who saw R&B today?

they’re amazing. :)

• make it right

I’m too lazy to go on Jemi Post. What’s happening there?

——————-

Haha, there really is an obsession with his hair. It really is very nice hair though.

It will be strange not to see these pictures after tomorrow.

I’ll go through withdrawal! What do you this is the chance of there being paps in Chicago when they’re rehearsing?

• Isabella

wow people dont know what personal space is he is a human being just like everyone else and i bet he hate all those girls putting their little dirty hands on his hair

Isabella said:

I think he likes meeting all the fans, but he likes it when they keep their hands to themselves. You’d think it’d get tiring after doing it 6 days a week for 2 months though.

• frendy509

This is a cool screen idea ! It is very interesting indeed.Thank you for your info.i love to read all info.