Selena Gomez, ‘Boys Don’t Talk To Me’

MORE under!

• hottiegirl

ok good 4 u
    i guess selena u said ur happy singel

• biebgirl

shutup shutup shutup! like really
    shutup
    (joke)

• KristinaMarie559

Lol. So she’s the one that runs after the guys first. Like nick and taylor
    LMAO. Yup she was just Nick and Taylor’s hoe(;

• Chelsea-Rose

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    Chelsea-Rose said:

Really? Taylor and Nick did. Nick did twice.
    Nick spoke to her twice..

yeah, truefax

==================

No, Nick went out with her twice. It’s meant to be a joke?

• LizzieHawkins

LOL If nick jonas even just talk to me I would be happy haha

• confusedxd

someone would tell me what said selena .please .. that video does not load on my pc

• peacelovehearts

Lmfao xD

• biebgirl

im with you on that one kristina

• gaga.lovegame.6

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    OceanUP calm your damn nuts.
    and STFU!
    Yes you’re annoying

David Go! LOl

• oxEmma

T said:
    I feel bad for her. She’s 18 and has only had 2 boyfriends.

I’m 18 and I’ve only boyfriends. Have you not heard the phrase “quality not quantity” Would you feel sorry for someone who had only a couple of boyfriends and then found the perfect guy and got married and lived a long happy life? No. It doesn’t matter how many you have. What you said was just really immature.

I feel bad for her. She’s 18 and has only had 2 boyfriends.

LMFAO. Dumbass, she had more than 2 boyfriends. We don’t know EVERYTHING about her private life. Just stop.

nick write letters 4 selena
    haha yeahhh Lmao

Where are Nelena fans ?

Lol

KristinaMarie559 said:
    Lol. So she’s the one that runs after the guys first. Like nick and taylor
    LMAO. Yup she was just Nick and Taylor’s hoe(;

lol, shut up bitch, your idols are gay and Selena loves to be their beard to cover their gayness from their fans.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Chelsea-Rose said:

Really? Taylor and Nick did. Nick did twice.
    Nick spoke to her twice..

yeah, truefax

• bouncing wiff Miley.

i wonder why..

• Caitylinrox

<3 her and joey is sooo cute! guys talk to me sometimes but its about stupid stuf cause im the only girl at school that givs the weird guys the time of day haha im friends with like all the weird guys haha!

• T

I feel bad for her. She’s 18 and has only had 2 boyfriends.

lol i bet they would love to talk to her now since shes legal if you know what i mean…lol.

• Caitylinrox

KristinaMarie i like ur icon and all but they look like such valley girls haha like

“Ok so like guess what?”
    “O-M-G What?”
    “These eyebrows…”
    “Ohahaha what tell me girly!?”
    “…Are painted on!”
    “Shut up!”
    “I’m serious”
    “Like whoa. Guess what?”
    “Whhaaatt?”
    “Mine too!”

• biebgirl

she needs to stop feeling sorry for herself

Lol. So she’s the one that runs after the guys first. Like nick and taylor

• tessa

boys dont talk to me either. so what? i bet guys all want to talk to her now

• fallenangels

She looks amazing, and little Joey is so adorable awwwn

boo hoo bitch it’s always whine about this complain about that and look for sympathy just STFU!!hate her

stop being a clingy fake obsessive back stabbing bitch & maybe they will sel

• LoveToLove

She changed a little didn’t she?? She’s more calm and mature

Hey I love ur icon. Leo <3

wtf, whats up with all the selena haters? O_O

• HC

Maybe it’s because the only guys you go for are millionaire actors/singers?

Nick Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Shia Laboeuf, etc…

I bet if I came across Selena one day and asked for her coffee, she’d laugh in my face unless I had a hit record/movie out.

But see, the great thing is, if Selena wants to limit herself to superstars, it’s better for regular guys like us, because there are millions of regular girls out there.

FYI ladies of Oceanup, I have a better bod than Taylor Lautner, i’m just not rich or famous :)

how he is in los angeles and theyre in new york plus theyre not dating

Taylor Lautner tapped that.

• Alexx.

first!

she is beautiful!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

OceanUP calm your damn nuts.
    and STFU!

• Panda Bear Love

She looks gorgeous! :D

• WakaWakaEhEh

Joey is so adorable.

• Hilary

oh

• xJonasXCandyx

Cute.

stop whinning bitch

• Chelsea-Rose

Really? Taylor and Nick did. Nick did twice.