Selena Gomez MARILYN MONROE Pose

h
selena-marilyn

she is so cuute. It was mean what demi did on twitter. WHy would she say happy birthday to another chick but not the girl she knew for 10 years. woooow demi, wooow.

• Daydreamer…..

she looks pretty but she hang out alot with this kid even since last year

I think it’s cute that she has a bond with her. I’m an only child too. It gets lonely sometimes. She said that Joey is like her little sister.

• Kat

Haha, love it :)

OMJ! Selena 18 years!!!

She is crazy now haha

In your dreams selena

She really awkward. But her hair and make-up looks pretty.

in your dreams selena

• beautifullydisturbedxx

joey is gunna be such a good actress when she grows uup:)

• Maralovelovelove

hahaha, i love them.

• Maralovelovelove

hahaha, i love them.

OMJ! Selena 18 years!!!

She is crazy now haha
    ______
    yeah because this picture just screams how crazy she is now from one day after her birthday…

• areyouonDOPE…

she looks pretty

people are going crazy on my timeline she went out apparently with no bra lmao

• Maralovelovelove

she looks pretty but she hang out alot with this kid even since last year

cause joey is like the little sister she never had. it’s cute :)

• Maralovelovelove

she looks pretty but she hang out alot with this kid even since last year

cause joey is like the little sister she never had. it’s cute :)

urgh joeys annoying, she cant sing her hairs horrible and idc if shes young shes so weird!

ok, so shes fucking weird, whats the big deal. i’m weird, no one is perfect like you need to calm down and stop pointing out her flaws cause its getting you nowhere. and plus shes like 9 and fucking mature as shit and is ACTING with a star like selena gomez. so stfu because YOU’RE making a fool out of yourself. you’re so hardcore because your dissing a nine year old over a keyboard.

is anyone going to watch her movie? just curious.

• KristinaMarie559

wow,she looks weird but I love her jeans:)

• areyouonDOPE…

people are going crazy on my timeline she went out apparently with no bra lmao

what ?? haha

• :D

people are going crazy on my timeline she went out apparently with no bra lmao
    ===
    Sometimes I wonder if she owns one or a good one cuz most of the time she doesn’t have very good support..lol

• KristinaMarie559

people are going crazy on my timeline she went out apparently with no bra lmao

Say what!?

• Natedogg

The midget makes this picture all kinds of wrong.

KristinaMarie559 said:

people are going crazy on my timeline she went out apparently with no bra lmao

Say what!?

lol my timeline is going crazy even selena stans are complaining about her.

• Daydreamer…..

LOL Why are people looking there though?
    Poor Selena xD

Boring Selena returns. Gosh.

• biebgirl

oceanup put to much selena on here

people are going crazy on my timeline she went out apparently with no bra lmao

Say what!?

lol my timeline is going crazy even selena stans are complaining about her
    complaining about her ! why that?

• KristinaMarie559

lol my timeline is going crazy even selena stans are complaining about her.

lol Selena stans bug me…

• LovatoLoveXO

omg i didnt even notice till you said something guess i wasn’t looking at her boobs haha people are gonna go crazy once she does something mature but she a adult they are allowed to do what they want when they want it
    and guys dont pick on joey if you do your pathetic like really she a little girl

• m

maybe she did it the old fashioned way and called her. Or maybe she DMed her on twitter

do u have twitter
    —————

do u follow me?
    honestly i dont know , i dont check twitter alot but what’s ur name there i will fowllow u ?

fan4lyf

• biebgirl

NO M ROMA IS THE MOVIE THEY MADE WHICH I DIDNT LIKE SO I CALLED IT THAT.
    AND DO NOT AND I MEAN DONT DISRESPECT MY MOM, DONT PUT HER IN THE SITUATION

• mileyfannn4lyfe

fan4lyfetwitter can u please give me a link to someones twitter where i can see the pic or ur twitter? plzz

Such a bitch :| wear a bra omg!!!

she’s even with a kid… she should wear a bra!!!

she’s a bad role model…

fuck you selena gomez!!!!!

do u follow me?

fan4lyf
    no iam follwing u , thnx

• NicksSweetCaroline

Oh. I just saw those pictures… i don’t think its really anything bad

do u follow me?

fan4lyf
    no iam follwing u , thnx

welcome whats ur twitter name?

• OceanUpSUX

LMFAO I want to see those photos of selenaa xD

@fan4lyf
    i saw the pic and i cant beleive they r making big deals about it
    its nothing move on

• Untouchable

so what if selena didn’t wear a bra? pervs much?

oceanup put to much selena on here
    yes becuz she is big deal now ,
    it was the same about miley when the last song came out
    ______
    that’s dumb because
    vanessa hudgens and zac efron came out with a movie but they didnt get so much promotion on OU.

fanflyftwiitter can u please post a link of the pic because i dont have a twitter!! PLEASE! and also can u post a link to where all these people are saying that? plz thanks<3

there is a pic ? or just news

there is pics if u have twitter people are posting them
    yes i have but can u post alink ?

Im sure someone will i do not like posting links anymore i got spammed a week last time from my account

• KristinaMarie559

yes becuz she is big deal now ,
    it was the same about miley when the last song came out
    I wish they would post the reviews but they won’t.
    —————
    they ?u mean ocean up ?no ocean up only post the bad things about miley not selena

Yeah OU won’t post them:|

• fan4lyftwitter

if yiu do not have twitter just type in miley fan or selena fan twitters lol.

• biebgirl

she is not a big deal.
    the post about roma is annoying

• hottiegirl

yes i have but can u post alink ?

ok as u like but i dont know where can i find them

hottiegirl said:

yes i have but can u post alink ?

ok as u like but i dont know where can i find them
    do u have twitter?

• KristinaMarie559

My timeline is full of people talking about Selena’s bra. It’s annoying!

• m

biebgirl said:
    she is not a big deal.
    the post about roma is annoying
    Who is Roma? is that your mom or something?

ok as u like but i dont know where can i find them
    do u have twitter
    —————

• Hilary

Joey =)

ps. worst Marilyn statue. EVER.

• NicksSweetCaroline

ok as u like but i dont know where can i find them
    do u have twitter
    —————

do u follow me?

• KristinaMarie559

@fan4lyftwitter I asked for the link on twitter:)

KristinaMarie559 said:

@fan4lyftwitter I asked for the link on twitter:)

i saw lol

do u have twitter
    —————

do u follow me?

• NicksSweetCaroline

Ohhh i just can’t wait to be Kiiiiinnggggggggg

• Sexy_Thang

I know! No Nick!! Its 90’s icon day you see :P
    _____
    Ohh well that makes sense! Mmkayy then hold
    on. btw What’s up?:D
    Nothing. Today is a boring day :P
    ______
    Ikr? Oh! Did you know that tomorrow’s
    my birthday?:D

• vampireheart

wow.just wow,selena. lol :p

Lmao! I seen this at the museum I went to! Lol. I think it was called “Wax World” :p

You can tell here she’s wearing a bra, like seriously?

looks like she wants Bieber penis on her mouth

I was at that hotel a few weeks ago :O

• Fiona

cute pic
    they are doing a lot of press. hope it pays off for them :)
    I’m still undecided whether I want to see the movie…

• ms.sunshine

looolzz xD

• Sexy_Thang

Whoa haha didn’t recognize you.
    I love the icon btw! Haha. xD
    I know! No Nick!! Its 90’s icon day you see :P
    _____
    Ohh well that makes sense! Mmkayy then hold
    on. btw What’s up?:D

• NicksSweetCaroline

Sexy_Thang said:

Whoa haha didn’t recognize you.
    I love the icon btw! Haha. xD
    I know! No Nick!! Its 90’s icon day you see :P
    _____
    Ohh well that makes sense! Mmkayy then hold
    on. btw What’s up?:D
    Nothing. Today is a boring day :P

• OceanUpSUX

Oh. I just saw those pictures… i don’t think its really anything bad
    where?

• SimplyCT

lmao. nice selena.

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Oh. I just saw those pictures… i don’t think its really anything bad

it’s not but the point is if it were Miley perez OU etc would be calling her a slut. It is double standards but I agree it isn’t bad.

• Daydreamer…..

That’s uh, something else. xD

• beautifullydisturbedxx

wow. i thought the pictures were gunna be worse te way everybodys talking about them :p

• LovatoLoveXO

all she needed was a dress haha love it FIRST…. MAYBE :D

• NicksSweetCaroline

fan4lyftwitter said:

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Oh. I just saw those pictures… i don’t think its really anything bad

Yeah you are right and Selena will be called a slut to by some people probs..

Oh. I just saw those pictures… i don’t think its really anything bad
    where?

• OceanUpSUX

Everyone are seeing the pics in the same time… I’m the only one left out!!
    COMON give me something to bash her for :D

• OceanUpSUX

I’m bored

@fan4lyf
    i saw the pic and i cant beleive they r making big deals about it
    its nothing move on

people are just mad she aint wearing a bra. Its more people are mad at the double standards than anything. I don’t get why some selena stans are mad though lol.

• gaga.lovegame.6

the little girl looks kinda like Chucky

• Corentin

First bitches ;D

• Corentin

First bitches ;D

I think u mention third bitches ;)

• KristinaMarie559

@fan4lyftwitter I asked for the link on twitter:)

i saw lol

lol!

• OceanUpSUX

… Okai nvm I’m out.
    The pics are so horribly normal… !!!
    I thought I was going to go OMG over them, I was like MEH

she looks pretty but she hang out alot with this kid even since last year

i love her she´s so special :)

• beautifullydisturbedxx

OceanUpSUX said:

… Okai nvm I’m out.
    The pics are so horribly normal… !!!
    I thought I was going to go OMG over them, I was like MEH
    haha same here.

umm, she looks kinda weird… even though i love her!

• m

Haters will find something wrong with this just wait a little

no iam follwing u , thnx

welcome whats ur twitter name
    sisy11

• OceanUpSUX

haha same here.
    People really DO make big deals over everything :l

wow fan4lyfe or however you spell it is annoying stfu about miley. who cares if she was wearing a bra or not. stop making a big deal out of nothing.

• La2

Anyone gonna see R&B? I might see it with my little sis (excuse) plus it’s getting much better reviews now.

• karaclouds

guess whos back ;)

and who cares? shes 18 now she can do whatever she wants.

no iam follwing u , thnx

welcome whats ur twitter name
    sisy11

k ill follow if im not

• doublethedrama

Which post is everyone at?

• NicksSweetCaroline

I think you misread

• fan4lyftwitter

wow I was talking about Selena and it is not a big deal which is what I was saying. people on my timeline are making it a bigdeal.

• karaclouds
  • NicksSweetCaroline

karaclouds said:

guess whos back ;)
    Karas back. Tell your friends

Its 90’s icon day!

• OceanUpSUX

La2 said:
    Anyone gonna see R&B? I might see it with my little sis (excuse) plus they’re getting much better reviews now.
    —————-
    Your name made me laugh.
    Your pic made me laugh.
    And I’d love to go see it, I’m sooo into horror and action movies that I’d like to take a break and go see some kids’ movies ^^
    Cu later No :P

• La2

Funny how most of the Certified Fresh movies are rated R lol

• beautifullydisturbedxx

OceanUpSUX said:

haha same here.
    People really DO make big deals over everything :
    ikr? some people on twitter are going crazy .

i cant wait to see romana and beezus. the movie has been getting alot of positive reviews.

damn she looks fucking gorgeous in that pic.

• OceanUpSUX

haha same here.
    People really DO make big deals over everything :
    ikr? some people on twitter are going crazy .
    LMFAO!! Omg they need lives xD
    I already think I suck cause I go on OceanUp and like to gossip about people I don’t even know. But to actually care that much? LOL!!

• La2

OceanUpSUX said:
    La2 said:
    —————-
    Your name made me laugh.
    Your pic made me laugh.
    Cu later No :P

Lol, why does my name make you laugh? I understand about the picture.. haha I’m a Taylena fan.
    And yeah, I’m a horror/thriller/action fanatic too! But I like Selena, so I’ll go see this in a week or so =)

• OceanUpSUX

Your name made me laugh.
    Your pic made me laugh.
    Cu later No :P

—————–
    It makes me laugh cuz it’s the first time I see an Arab on OU :D

—————–
    Lol, I’m not an Arab. I was gonna take Lala, but it’s already taken, so I use La2 instead. Does it mean “no” though? I have an Egyptian friend and she taught me some Arabic =)

• karaclouds

Karas back. Tell your friends

Its 90’s icon day!
    urrrgh shit what
    come onto formspring BITCCH ;)

• OceanUpSUX

La2 said:
    —————-
    Your name made me laugh.
    Your pic made me laugh.
    Cu later No :P

—————–
    It makes me laugh cuz it’s the first time I see an Arab on OU :D

—————–
    Yupp it means no cuz I’m Egyptian :D

• OceanUpSUX

And BTW I can’t stand Selena…
    She’s so not my type, like innocent and perfect and GOES OUT WITH ALL THE CUTE GUYS :'(

• NickJorWhatever12

It makes me laugh cuz it’s the first time I see an Arab on OU :D

Hey I’m an Arab LOL, well half Arab xD

• oneofakindxo

lol selena’s adorable. (:

• NicksSweetCaroline

karaclouds said:

Karas back. Tell your friends

Its 90’s icon day!
    urrrgh shit what
    come onto formspring BITCCH ;)
    ___________
    I’m on byatch!! :P

• oneofakindxo
  • xCookieMuffin

Random : p

• Sexy_Thang

Haha cute<3

she is wearing a bra you idiots? shes bending down? if she wasnt wearing a bra first of all that would be very noticable..and shes going to interveiws? haha how weird would that be.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Sexy_Thang said:

Haha cute<3
    Hey :)

• Sexy_Thang

Haha cute<3
    ---------
    Hey :)
    _____
    Whoa haha didn’t recognize you.
    I love the icon btw! Haha. xD

it was the same about miley when the last song came out

• areyouonDOPE…

ohhhhh

people are going crazy on my timeline she went out apparently with no bra lmao

Say what!?

lol my timeline is going crazy even selena stans are complaining about her
    complaining about her ! why that?

B/c she went out with no bra and now they can’t say crap about Miley for wearing a bra when Selena doesn’t lol.

• KristinaMarie559

oceanup put to much selena on here
    yes becuz she is big deal now ,
    it was the same about miley when the last song came out
    I wish they would post the reviews but they won’t. -_-

• hottiegirl

complaining about her ! why that?

—————-
    there is a pic ? or just news

• NicksSweetCaroline

Sexy_Thang said:

Haha cute<3
    Hey :)
    _____
    Whoa haha didn’t recognize you.
    I love the icon btw! Haha. xD
    I know! No Nick!! Its 90’s icon day you see :P

hottiegirl said:

complaining about her ! why that?

—————-
    there is a pic ? or just news

there is pics if u have twitter people are posting them

oceanup put to much selena on here
    yes becuz she is big deal now ,
    it was the same about miley when the last song came out
    I wish they would post the reviews but they won’t.
    —————

there is a pic ? or just news

there is pics if u have twitter people are posting them
    yes i have but can u post alink ?