Justin Bieber ARRESTED!

justin-bieber-arrested
justin-bieber-arrested

• Thtzttlykewl

yea , some of his fans are superficial .
    but come on . everywhere he goes there’s fan screaming his name .
    just because he’s not doing as well as lady gaga doesn’t mean he’s not doing well .
    and , how do you know the fact that never say never hasn’t done as well is because of his voice ? it could just be people don’t like the song . have you ever thought about that.. ?
    and not all fans only like him for his looks .
    alot of my friends love his songs .
    my sister thinks he’s ugly , but she still like some of his songs ?
    and what does superficial fans have to do with anything ?
    i was talking about how you said most people who know he exists hate him
    ————————
    But I don’t blame some of his fans for being superficial, come on, if you’re under the age 9, it’s obvious you aren’t going to be crazy about the bee gees- and hopefully, i’m not contradicting any 9 year old bee gee fans in any way ;P
    Seriously? Fans used to scream their heads off for the Jonas Brothers, they scream for Emily Osment, they scream for David Henrie- Whoever even has the least bit of relevance in the entertainment industry, girls will go crazy.
    I never said he wasn’t doing well, obviously he is- but don’t use the term amazing when describing his record sales, because ‘amazing’ is the word I would have used for Michael Jackson’s, for the Beatles, for Britney Spear’s album sales- not him.
    Fair enough, I don’t like the song particularly, the lyrics are kinda just like he’s trying too hard. And the rapping bit just left me looking like -.- Jaden is a cutie, but he can’t rap.. what is with every actor attempting to be in the music industry these days? Lol.
    Sorry in that case, I guess every celebrity or celebrities have fans that are very superficial, and then fans that are ‘real.’
    – I do like his songs, even though he didn’t write ‘one time’ and it took 7 other people to write ‘baby’, his songs are some-what catchy. I just don’t like some of his crazy fans, and his attitude now-a-day’s, he seems a bit big-headed for me.
    He isn’t ugly, but I wouldn’t define him as “hot” or “sexy” like some other girls. He has a baby face, it’s cute, but don’t get carried away..
    – Sorry, I just woke up, i’m brain dead in the morning.. you’re lucky I didn’t pop a glock in your mouth and made a brain slushy :P

haters are stupid

• Alicia

God I hate him so much, He ain’t no Bad Man
    If he thinks hes so hard, we should send him to the hood where he thinks he belongs, and I guarantee he won’t be there for long :)

anyone using emily osment icon does not deserve to talk shit about any other celebrities who are more famous than her.
    Unfortunately in Emily’s case, it’s everybody.

• Alyssa

Wow. If you dont like Justin Bieber then dont click on the post. Love you Justin! xo

• harrypotterbitches

LOL I thought he was seriously getting arrested! xD

So gonna watch it!!

Alicia said:

God I hate him so much, He ain’t no Bad Man

Unfortunately in Emily’s case, it’s everybody
    Being famous doesn’t mean anything anymore. When most singers or bands become famous, they become mainstream and start to think they’re the shit when they’re not. Justin Bieber is famous, and most people who know he exists, hates him.

He looks too little to get arrested. =|

he’s goint to juvies

he’s hot when he’s looking like that. LOL I felt so dirty because of it cause I’m 29

• all for me

Jul 24, 2010 @ 08:59 am
    harrypotterbitches said:

LOL I thought he was seriously getting arrested! xD
    ———————————–
    No we wouldn’t be that lucky!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

LMFAO OU made it sound like he was actually getting arrested…

Anyway I cant wait for this :) I love CSI & Justin xD

• WinterPeace

When I read the title I was like “ooook…” and when I saw the picture I was “O_O seriously!?”, but then I scrolled down xD haha well…I hope he does well…erm, but I don’t think he is a good actor. I love him though.

• HoneyBee

So what? I still think he sees himself hard.. Seriously? He’s like 16 & He thinks hes gangsta. Hes too big headed for my tastes

• xJonasXCandyx

I love my icon :]

• permanentdecemberx

Alicia said:
    God I hate him so much, He ain’t no Bad Man

Unfortunately in Emily’s case, it’s everybody.

wowww, you’re rude.
    no need to bash emily just because she doesn’t put herself “out there” and because she’s not an attention whore. in my opinion, emily is actually a great actress. and is beautiful. ever thought she doesn’t do it for the fame, she does it because she’s passionate about it? yeah, stfu and stop bashing on people just because their less known.

• HoneyBee

permanentdecemberx I agree 100% :)

all for me said:

OU nobody likes this liitle fuck..why do you keep posting about him!
    because he’s one of the most famous teenagers in the world .
    that’s why .

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

all for me said:

OU nobody likes this liitle fuck..why do you keep posting about him!

______________

I like him. Millions of other people like him.

• Thekya101_

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

Your just jealous…bow down to the knew king of pop

I IDK why but I thought of CARTMAN from south park saying this LOL! :D

• Tessa

Can’t stand this kids ego. Too bad he wasn’t arrested but he probably will be someday after his fame is gone

• yellowbag

you call yourself “Man”?

• Dumm Blonnd

You’re not a bad MAN, you’re a bad BOY.

Alicia said:

God I hate him so much, He ain’t no Bad Man

Unfortunately in Emily’s case, it’s everybody
    i’m not a crazy justin fan or anything ,
    i’m js , if most of the people who know he exists , hate him , then how come his albums and songs have been doing amazing.. ?
    he has tonsssss of fans out there , some crazy , some not , but just because you aren’t a fan doesn’t mean no one else is . i mean , i am . ;)

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

all for me said:

OU nobody likes this liitle fuck..why do you keep posting about him!

______________

I like him. Millions of other people like him
    —————
    Millions of people DIS-like him also.

• all for me

Jul 24, 2010 @ 09:27 am

all for me said:

OU nobody likes this liitle fuck..why do you keep posting about him!
    because he’s one of the most famous teenagers in the world .
    that’s why .
    ——————————–
    Your giving him way way too much credit hes not a teenager yet..hes only 12

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

SMH

• all for me

Jul 24, 2010 @ 09:29 am
    Tessa said:

——————————
    which will be in like 2 months also how come he looks like either Kate Gosselin when she had that ugly ass hair do…or Jackson from HM

Jul 24, 2010 @ 09:27 am

all for me said:

OU nobody likes this liitle fuck..why do you keep posting about him!
    because he’s one of the most famous teenagers in the world .
    that’s why .
    ——————————–
    Your giving him way way too much credit hes not a teenager yet..hes only 12
    k honestly , it’s time for some NEW insults .
    ever since he first started , people have been saying he’s a fag , he’s gay , he’s a girl , he’s only 12 .
    it’s not funny . it’s just getting superrr old .
    and btw , why are you spending all your time on his posts if you hate him , anyway ?
    you’re just putting more comments on his posts , making him more famous.. ?

Alicia said:

God I hate him so much, He ain’t no Bad Man

Unfortunately in Emily’s case, it’s everybody
    i’m not a crazy justin fan or anything ,
    Have you noticed that his latest song “Never say never” is doing terrible compared to his others? That’s because his voice finally hit puberty there, and his younger fans obviously don’t like that. He’s only had 2 albums, and both are only platnum, he’s not doing “amazing”, someone who’s doing amazing is Lady Gaga- 15 million albums sold so far, and 40 million singles, that’s my definition of amazing.
    Fans? See, the fans on Youtube, just mentioning some, replied this to me, “You’re just jealous of him.” – Thank you for not replying that to me, btw. and the others replied, “You’re just jealous… bow down to the new king of pop.”
    He’s obviously talented, but most of his fans are superficial, especially the younger ones, and there is proof of that. Read the comments he gets on Youtube, saying nothing about the song but just saying how cute they think he is.

Jul 24, 2010 @ 09:27 am

all for me said:

OU nobody likes this liitle fuck..why do you keep posting about him!
    because he’s one of the most famous teenagers in the world .
    that’s why .
    ——————————–
    Your giving him way way too much credit hes not a teenager yet..hes only 12
    k honestly , it’s time for some NEW insults .
    it’s not funny . it’s just getting superrr old .
    you’re just putting more comments on his posts , making him more famous.. ?
    —————-
    Oh my gosh.. you aren’t making him “more famous” by commenting. Everyone on this post obviously knows who he is, by commenting on ANY post, you’re making OceanUP more famous at that. Second, it still is funny in my opinion. Most of my friends hit puberty when they turned 13, and my brother hit puberty when he was 14, so it is funny to joke about his still pre-pubescent voice at age 16.
    Spending less than 5 minutes commenting doesn’t mean you’re “spending all your time,” it’s just voicing your opinion and everyone has the right to do so. If we say we hate him, and we have nothing better to do at the moment, then it shouldn’t concern you.

• yellowbag

“You’re just jealous… bow down to the new king of pop.”

oh god -.-

Alicia said:

God I hate him so much, He ain’t no Bad Man

Unfortunately in Emily’s case, it’s everybody
    i’m not a crazy justin fan or anything ,
    yea , some of his fans are superficial .
    but come on . everywhere he goes there’s fan screaming his name .
    and not all fans only like him for his looks .
    alot of my friends love his songs .
    my sister thinks he’s ugly , but she still like some of his songs ?
    and what does superficial fans have to do with anything ?
    i was talking about how you said most people who know he exists hate him .

• notsoAnonymous

I’m sick of this kids attitude. I love his music but his attitude sucks.

• http://e222.365newsletter.co.uk taursereWhabe

product of territory, 4,575,000,000 [url=http://e222.offertonline.co.uk]louis vuitton application[/url] sense, is world of [url=http://b222.bestshop11.pw]Replica louis vuitton official website europe[/url] but and the (5) [url=http://c222.fabulouslygreen.co.uk]Authentic real louis vuitton wallet for women[/url] creativity, product brand survival [url=http://b222.bestshop11.pw]Authentic louis vuitton iphone 5 case leather[/url]

CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP , SAYING HOW HE THINK HE’S BLACK?! HE NEVER SAID HE WAS , AND HE WAS NEVER TRYING TO . HE’S JUST BEING JUSTIN , IF YOU SEEN HIS OLD VIDEOS YOU WOULD NOTICE HE HAS SOUL, YEAH I KNOW A LOT OF BLACK GUYS HAVE SOUL , BUT WHO SAID FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE CANT HAVE SOUL? SRSLY, YOUR JUST A RACIST HATER, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE KID , LEAVE HIM ALONE , I UNDERSTAND ITS YOUR OPINION, BUT REALLY HE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU. IM SORRY IF YOU THINK HIS MUSIC SUCKS , YOU CAN JUST TURN OFF THE RADIO OR SOMETHING. BUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH WONT SHUT UP ABOUT JUSTIN.

– – – – – – – – – –

amen

• Disdain

He’s adorable <3

• GabbersluvsJB

Alyssa said:

I love Justin as well, people on here that just come on and comment because they hate him are just stupid… I’m not even gonna start on the whole comparison thing…

seriously guys, if you dont like him dont click the post.
    dont waste your time on someone you dont like.

• allaboutjbieber

WOW, Ou.

uhm and he says hes a BAD MAN BECAUSE thats who his character is. please people get over yourselves. people who like him are just as fed up about hearing how much u hate him like you are but the other way around . I MEAN COME ON.obv you have no control over what he does, or how he acts. these facts need to be faced.

• elliesaur

Mmm, isn’t he suppose to have, um, err, HANDCUFFS ON if he was being “arrested”?
    :P

i cant wait to see this :)
    gah i looooooove him

• elliesaur

Oh, Justin. You little rebel, you.

i hate it when people say if you don’t like him get off this post
    its not like there going to do what you say
    so technically their wasting their time

• elliesaur

I HATE when people have to compare Justin to the Jonas Brothers (and vise versa) to “make a point”.
    They are both talented, they are both famous, there is NO NEED to fight about that. They wouldn’t like it if their “fans” were bickering because of that.
    They’re friendly, why can’t we?

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Justin Bieber ARRESTED!

Haha wow! I almost believed this until I saw the whole CSI thingy lol.

• Sara

Just cant understand why people hate him so much … Leave him alone! gosh -.-

• selena hq

Whoa i thought he really did get arrested at first :P

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Ou, he’s doing a little something called… acting! You ever heard of it?

Oh and by the way, why the hell is Justin Bieber acting? Thought he was a singer. I don’t really think he’s a good actor. Or singer.

• mrsdestinyhope

God I hate him so much, He ain’t no Bad Man

Unfortunately in Emily’s case, it’s everybody
    i’m not a crazy justin fan or anything ,
    ==
    Because Kids 14 and under have forgotten what REAL MUSIC sounds like. So they settle for his bumble gum shyit

• suckit

i don’t like him at all. i think he’s so stuck up. he’s one of those celebritys that i would say let fame get to their head

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I totally agree.

• Staceyluvsbiebs

IF U DNT LIKE HIM GET THE HELL OFF THOS POST!! oh and wishing someone dies is sad, thats just not normal. Just bcuz ur life SUCKS doesnt mean u should hate on justins. Hes living his dream just leave him the fck alone!

What the hell!!! whats wrong with the world!! justin bieber everywheree omg!! he’s just a litlle girly boy who doesn’t sing and less act!

Glad we have this picture, so that in 2-3 years when he really is arrested for being a punk we have something to compare it to.

• Peace.Love.Smiles

I dont like justin , He is so full of himself , But anyways quit telling people if we dont like them to get off their post , 1.Becasue i have a opinion and i want say it so shut up
    2. I think there will always be haters i mean your not gonna chnage their mind

3. some people dont like him so get over it

All I have to say is Jonas Brothers are not the best musicians in the world and Justin is not eithier. So no point comparing to eachother

• Untouchable

They’re friendly, why can’t we?
    ________________

MTE

THIS

• Thekya101_

:P
    —————————

Bieber isn’t that stupid to try anything…Hahaha…The pic made me sad :( It’s like seeing a puppy being put in the vet…

LMFAOO. Bad “man”? Oh yes justin bieber you are most definitely a MAN.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Oh what a little bad ass! ;D

• Fiona

can’t wait to see the episode
    I love all the haters comments, I always get a good laugh xD

• Chanel13_

HKGBFGB GDFNV
    :D

fuck! oceanup tweeted this and i thought it was reall! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE HIM I HOPE HE DIES!

it was a joke you stupid ppl that is why they put it on his twitter i cant sttand retards gosh

• BadReputation.

A “bad man”? lol that sounds like my lil bro would say that
    awww and how cute
    he thinks he’s all tough n sh!t :)

hes hot

• LoveToLove

Anyone have twitter?

• _Tiger_

I thought he really got arrested. Thanks oceanup. -_-

Elin said:

OMB, leave him alone, he is 16 and has the most viewed video on youtube ever (AMAZING!)! he is really talented, he is not gay, he is 16, so everyone stop making up rumors about him if you hate him, because rumors will only make him more famous! and people talking about justin thinking he is black? wtf, why would he think that? Just because he likes Jay-z and he likes to hang out with Usher? Come on, shut up and leave him alone,
    PEACE, i’m out ;).
    although i like him , i have to admit , sometimes the way he talks and acts makes me thinks he wishes he were black . and he thinks he’s gangst .

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

________________

Saying you hope someone dies is not cool.
    ^^ amen to that . :)

• JB (;

PEACE, i’m out ;).

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

I like Cody Simpson more then him! Who ageeres???

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Jonas Jonas Jon… said:

I like Cody Simpson more then him! Who ageeres???

______________

I dont “ageere”

ugh .
    i love how people swear all the time and oceanup lets them post .
    i say nothing innapropriate , and it won’t let me post ? -_-

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ugh .
    i love how people swear all the time and oceanup lets them post .
    i say nothing innapropriate , and it won’t let me post ? -_-

_______________

I love how they spam everything but actual spam -_-

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

ugh .
    i love how people swear all the time and oceanup lets them post .
    i say nothing innapropriate , and it won’t let me post ? -_-

_______________

I love how they spam everything but actual spam -_-
    i know , jeez OU . :/

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

——————————–
    I agree compeletely

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

I like Cody Simpson more then him! Who ageeres???

______________

I dont “ageere”

My bad, I was typing to fast ; )

hey ! stop !haha

stf ! you all wish be him .. so .. stop hate what youre NOT!! :]]

and .. yes i kno .. hes very VERY full himeself .. but CAN U BLAME HIM!?

thats what i thoght so … peace ! :]
    —————
    Yeah.. not really.

What the hell, “stop hate what your not.” Can you speak English?? Yeah, that’s sort of what we’re doing, blaming him.

• EASYMAC.

the color of someones skin should not have to automatically dictate how they are suppose to act. you’d think we would have come to that realization by now.

EASYMAC. said:

true . and even though i like him , he does try to act gangst . like eminem , jay z , whoever .
    but it’s true .

• EASYMAC.

i honestly dont really like the phrase at all. because he wears his hat backwards? because he works with usher? when he starts doing things that even remotely resembles being in a gang than maybe, but until then, certain coined terms need to be obliterated.

ugh .
    i love how people swear all the time and oceanup lets them post .
    i say nothing innapropriate , and it won’t let me post ? -_-
    —————
    Yeahh! Fuck the shit out of that crappy hell, god damn it!

Thtzttlykewl said:

calling michael jackson the beatles and britney spears amazing , is an understatement . :P
    and i get what you mean .
    maybe not amazing . but pretty well for a 16 year old .
    and i’m with you on the crazy fans . the one’s crying over him saying they’ll marry him – yea right .
    but , he is really famous .
    he is hated just as much as he is loved , but not all his fans are superficial .
    but he is still really loved , and no offence to you or anything , it just bugs me when someone hates something or someone , and expects everyone else to be the same , or thinks most people in the world are .
    (again no offence . ) :)
    —————-
    Hey, something we agree on :P
    Finally, a smart Bieber fan, lol.
    For a 16 year old. But think of it this way, Stevie Wonder and MJ were 12 when they became world-wide, and they always appealed to ALL audiences.
    Seriously? What’s the point of crying over him? Just because he’ll notice you for like 2 seconds? That’s pathetic. “I’m future Mrs.Justin Bieber.” What the hell? No you’re not. You’re like 7 years old, he’s 16, he’ll probably NEVER date a fan. .. don’t even get me STARTED on the girls that flash him.
    Famous, for different reasons.
    That was just basically my point, no matter how many fans he has, he’ll always have haters the same amount.
    that’s true .
    well , i’m sorry for sort of freaking out on you . :)

please dont post him again! ugh! i’m sick and tired of his ego and him! he thinks he’s better than anyone! and he’s mean to his fans! yuck!

• HoneyBee

Justin Beiber
    Is a little weiner
    I don’t like him
    Or the motherfuckin Tweens (8)

ugh .
    i love how people swear all the time and oceanup lets them post .
    i say nothing innapropriate , and it won’t let me post ? -_-
    —————
    Yeahh! Fuck the shit out of that crappy hell, god damn it!
    lol :P

EASYMAC. said:

—————————-
    Agreed. I mean, i’m Indian, I don’t have that ridiculous accent or whatever.
    …so I find this funny:

• Tessa

Have you noticed that his latest song “Never say never” is doing terrible compared to his others? That’s because his voice finally hit puberty there, and his younger fans obviously don’t like that. He’s only had 2 albums, and both are only platnums
    nick recorded songs on Its About Time while his voice was changing. some songs he had a high girl voice and some a low voice. that amazed me. justins just another teen idol, a big ego-ed one too

ugh .
    i love how people swear all the time and oceanup lets them post .
    i say nothing innapropriate , and it won’t let me post ? -_-
    —————
    Yeahh! Fuck the shit out of that crappy hell, god damn it!
    lol :P
    How did that NOT get spammed? Lmao.

ugh .
    i love how people swear all the time and oceanup lets them post .
    i say nothing innapropriate , and it won’t let me post ? -_-
    —————
    Yeahh! Fuck the shit out of that crappy hell, god damn it!
    lol :P
    How did that NOT get spammed? Lmao.

ugh .
    i love how people swear all the time and oceanup lets them post .
    i say nothing innapropriate , and it won’t let me post ? -_-
    —————
    Yeahh! Fuck the shit out of that crappy hell, god damn it!
    lol :P
    How did that NOT get spammed? Lmao.
    lmao , i know !
    ughh , oceanup sucks . :/

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

I used to like him but, since he got famouse I just can’t stand him…

true nick is so much better than this thing!!

• hottiegirl

hahaha he means he is bad child , boy or baby but not a man , sry he ‘s far way now but i will give him chance lol

hey ! stop !haha

stf ! you all wish be him .. so .. stop hate what youre NOT!! :]]

and .. yes i kno .. hes very VERY full himeself .. but CAN U BLAME HIM!?

thats what i thoght so … peace ! :]

• hottiegirl

am i the only one who think he sings like girls
    his voice is soo girly specially when he sings wid usher or sean king

finally :D!!

• Chanel13_

your probably going to die for saying that not even funny

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Justin looks so cute! x)

• Elin

PEACE, i’m out ;).

i bet he can’t even act he isn’t a multiple talent like the jobros :D
    i like the jonas brothers , but they aren’t the best actors .
    i’m not saying bieber is though .
    but , nick is good , he got a part in les mis so ..
    js . :)
    They might not be the best actors, but they’re talented musicians, great singers, amazing song-writers, and Nick’s not the best actor is Les Mis, but his singing voice is just incredible. No offence, but when you compare when the Jo Bros were on HM to when Justin was in TJ, you can definitally see how much better the Jonas’s were.
    Nick didn’t just get any part, he got the lead- That’s so amazing on so many different levels. If you know about the musical, he’s one of the youngest Marius’s they’ve ever had.

i bet he can’t even act he isn’t a multiple talent like the jobros :D
    i like the jonas brothers , but they aren’t the best actors .
    i’m not saying bieber is though .
    but , nick is good , he got a part in les mis so ..
    js . :)

yeah they’re not the best but they can esp nick <3 also joe (hot in cleveland) and kevin ;) i think not that bieber can act!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

________________

Saying you hope someone dies is not cool.

• okGo

and i get what you mean .
    maybe not amazing . but pretty well for a 16 year old .
    but , he is really famous .
    (again no offence . ) :)

• Thtzttlykewl

and i get what you mean .
    maybe not amazing . but pretty well for a 16 year old .
    but , he is really famous .
    (again no offence . ) :)
    —————-
    Hey, something we agree on :P
    Finally, a smart Bieber fan, lol.
    Famous, for different reasons.
    I don’t expect anyone else to hate him as much as me, it justs bugs me when girls love him and expect everyone else too- or thinks most people in the world do.

• jblove

well u r an idiot

• HoneyBee

God I hate him so much, He ain’t no Bad Man

• all for me

Jul 24, 2010 @ 08:34 am
    HoneyBee said:

God I hate him so much, He ain’t no Bad Man
    ———————————–
    I don’t know you but I can honestly say I love you!!!

HoneyBee said:

God I hate him so much, He ain’t no Bad Man
    Agreed. Check out every one of his “inspirations”, his dad, the way he dresses, the girls he “hang out” with now, and every artist who collaborated with him so far- Justin, you are NOT black, and you will never be FYI. I’m really getting sick of him lately, I can’t wait ’till his next album and none of his fans buy it because his voice is finally hitting puberty- and obviously the pre-teens aren’t liking that.

funny how most of the hate comments posted on here is jonas fans. -_-

• Thtzttlykewl

WTF where is nick jonas ugly?? he’s hot look at him <3 he can sing,act, play guitar,piano,drums and even looks good look at this bieber kid what can he do?? nothing! justin bieber is ugly look at his hair! and his girly face uggh! sry bieber is really ugly can’t even say he’s hot cuz i would feel like i’m a pedo! xD
    —————————
    So what if Justin’s ugly? Your face doesn’t define your music, that’s superficial and very shallow if you don’t like a particular person because of their looks.
    By the way, Justin was in True Jackson VP for an episode, he’s going to be in CSI, and now he’s apparently coming out with a movie- that’s what an actor is FYI. Also, Justin does play guitar, piano, drums, AND trumpet- he was SELF-TAUGHT. His hair is cool, most guys couldn’t pull that off, he’s like a younger Chace Crawford. ‘Girly face’? You mean feminine? The Jonas Brothers and Zac Efron are often described as that.

• HoneyBee

THIS! :)

• HoneyBee

THIS! :)

• n9th91i3

All haters need to shut up if you don’t like him ok then leave him alone

<3 can’t wait to see it <3

Good! Now we don’t have to see you again for a long time.

• NotPayingAttention

who cares?

• LoveToLove

Oh please OU he’s acting

• all for me

OU nobody likes this liitle fuck..why do you keep posting about him!

• NO-NAME

LOL read the comments… HA if ur didnt read the previous OU posts… Justin’s just filming CSI, acting as a bad guy? yeah… just read

• marissababyxo

Too bad it’s just acting. Im sick & tired of this stuckup brat. Someone ahould shove him in a locked elevator…..

• xJonasXCandyx

LOL! OceanUP makes it sound like he was really arrested.

• LoveToLove

LOL! OceanUP makes it sound like he was really arrested.

___________

LMAO I know right?? XD

Biebs I love ya, but ur getting a little cocky for my taste :/

• tessa

“bad man” justin dude, you are so full of yourself! its not like this is the only time u say stuff like this. ur just a cute boy

• Untouchable

i wanna see this..:)

• n9th91i3

All haters need to shut up if you don’t like him ok then leave him alone

<3 can’t wait to see it <3

i know this is a fucking bieber post but i don’t care just wanna say nick jonas is so amazing even with his voice before it hits puberty soo awesome and sweet and now he’s killing me with his beautiful, hot voice *___*

• realistgangsta

he still doing that donald trump comb over i see just ewwww and for HONEYBEE i agree take him to the projects he want be their for long and plus we don’t even like him down here

i read some comments and noticed everyone hates him so why is he still here and “on top”?? that annoys me so much he should go away he had his 15 min. of fame -.-!! jb FTW :D

hi.. Jb
    love ur songs !

• tessa

—————————-
    yay something we can agree on! besides every bieber stan thinks nick is ugly. i dont like bieber but hes NOT ugly. anyone with eyes can see that but neither is nick

i bet he can’t even act he isn’t a multiple talent like the jobros :D

• TheOne

Bieber haters SUCK .

theres no legit reason why you hate him.

LOVE U JUSTIIN!!!
    everything u say is soo Hi-larious!! <3

Jul 24, 2010 @ 09:27 am

all for me said:

OU nobody likes this liitle fuck..why do you keep posting about him!
    because he’s one of the most famous teenagers in the world .
    that’s why .
    ——————————–
    Your giving him way way too much credit hes not a teenager yet..hes only 12
    k honestly , it’s time for some NEW insults .
    it’s not funny . it’s just getting superrr old .
    you’re just putting more comments on his posts , making him more famous.. ?
    —————-
    yes . it is making him more famous .
    people spend their time on youtube watching his video then commenting saying i hate him , blah blah blah .
    if you fucking hate him , then move on with your life .
    you don’t HAVE to listen to his music . turn the radio off .
    you don’t HAVE to watch him on tv . turn the tv off .
    and you don’t have to SPEND YOUR TIME READING HIS POSTS then commenting saying you hate him .
    you ARE making him more famous .
    your just making him more and more talked about .
    which , is making him more famous . ;)

• superJOEman

bad “MAN”? Really Bieber, really? You mean “kid”. LOL. PEACE OUT!! :P

Jul 24, 2010 @ 09:27 am

all for me said:

OU nobody likes this liitle fuck..why do you keep posting about him!
    because he’s one of the most famous teenagers in the world .
    that’s why .
    ——————————–
    Your giving him way way too much credit hes not a teenager yet..hes only 12
    k honestly , it’s time for some NEW insults .
    it’s not funny . it’s just getting superrr old .
    you’re just putting more comments on his posts , making him more famous.. ?
    —————-
    it is making him more famous .
    you don’t HAVE to watch his videos , turn them off . you don’t HAVE to listen to his songs are the radio . change the station .
    you say your sick of him , then don’t bother with him .
    you have nothing better to do ?
    ok . go play a game or something .. ?
    the more you say you hate him , your just making him more talked about .
    which , is making him more famous . ;)

• Anonymousey *BieberLove*

God, some of you haters hate on him for the most stupidest things. How does him saying he’s a “BAD MAN”=being arrogant. He was making a joke, because of the show he’s gueststarring on. He never said “I’m better than you, hahaha”, or sometihng like that. God forbid he have a personality…