Nick Jonas Les Miserables FINAL DAY!

times-flies
nick-jonas-les-final-94

From @Hollie_Fearless: I met Nick Jonas on his last day. When Nick came out he went straight to the end of the que and worked his way up, taking pictures and signing things for as many people as possible.

There was this little girl next to me and people behind were going crazy and she was getting squashed, so Big Rob lifted her up and she got a picture with Nick inside the barriers. Thx @ismilefornick for more. Video from yesterday under!

I need advice people. I am consedering being homeschooled to escape the drugs & violence in my highschool. I am at a lost with what to do.
    Help Please?!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

The first picture made me laugh :’)

mmmmmmmmm im bored -.-” ……..yeah ya´r by the annoying orange!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Did Nick really date Malese Jow?
    I just heard that, and never knew that…

_______________

I think he did, Her and JB have been friends since before they were famous.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

hahahahaha. the first pic. is cute. :)

Nick used to be so cute… idk what happened! he looks unatractive

• xoxgossipgirl

Only if you’re into gay dudes who have no talent or even charisma.

He’s not gay. He’s cute and in singing wise very talented. I’m not into his acting that much but still..

• iusedtobelovedrunk

hey everyone! listen to my profile song. you degrassi fans might love it. :) even if you’re not a degrassi fan, you mioght love it. :)

He is so cute!

I hope Nick is having a great last show and a great after party with the cast and crew. They have to have something fun planned. Oh, how I hope for photos.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Only if you’re into gay dudes who have no talent or even charisma.

gtfo. :)

irrelevant

• fallenangels

the first pic is awesome haha… in my opinion he is the only of the 3 jobros who always looks good.

Haha…I kinda love that photo

fallenangels said:

—————–
    eitheir you’re blind or you’re under the age 18

HAHAHAHA, i like how she took a picture of a camera taking a picture…

irrelevant
    Pretty much. The Jonas boys are so finished and done with. Good riddance to them!

—————–
    eitheir you’re blind or you’re under the age 18

I’m 18, and I think he look sgood. :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

xD Honestly, I think the boys fanbase is starting to be more recognizeable again. Once they slowed down to take a break after working for about 2 years nonstop, people screamed they were fading. Now that they’re picking up the pace again, their popularity’s building back up. Minus the fail of a camp rock tour.

—————–
    eitheir you’re blind or you’re under the age 18

I’m 18, and I think he look sgood. :)
    —————
    that’s ok! I was just talking about she thinking he is the best looking Jonas… to that you are PROBABLY under the age 18

eitheir you’re blind or you’re under the age 18

Sigh, must you go there? To each their own. But since you brought it up, you can’t be implying that Joe has always been looking attractive these past few month, now can you?

“When Nick came out he went straight to the end of the que and worked his way up”

Sorry but that made me laugh. Haha
    —————————————
    ROFL! XD

• fallenangels

fallenangels said:

—————–

eitheir you’re blind or you’re under the age 18

i’m 18 and i’m not saying than Joe&Kevin are ugly or something like that, they’re really hot but in my opinion Nick always have the perfect outfit, perfect hair, etc and Joe&Kevin sometimes fail on that….

• all for me

your guys was #WeAreProudofNickJ ever a trending topic on twitter today?
    and you know what all 3 Jonas are very good looking its just everyone has a favorite so why fight about it..mine happens to be Joe but I still love Nick

The little girl is cute and I’m glad she got her photo, but I don;t think I’d ever let my young daughter stand out in a mob of teenage girls like that. The poor thing could get trampled.

He’s hot.
    That is all.

• Disdain

Beautiful guy.

Your face is irrelevant.

You have your head in the sand, honey. The Jonas Brothers are fading fast and no one will remember them in a year. Even you will forget about them.

• all for me

—————————–

I wouldn’t call the bow ties Nick seems in love with the perfect outfit I mean my Grandpa would…but thats just me

• all for me

replying to this) – Jul 24, 2010 @ 01:56 pm

—————————-
    Isn’t there a Bieber post you can go to honey.

• Thtzttlykewl

Hey Anon, the Jo Bros have been here for 5 years to date and will continue to be here. Also, next year they are releasing their 5th studio album, going on tour, and maybe (hopefully not) a Camp Rock 3. As well as Joe’s solo album, or maybe in 2012, and Nick might make another solo album, and it’s rumored Kevin is working on a new album.. but I don’t believe ZT that much.

• fallenangels

all for me said:

——————————-
    yep.. thats you, opinions are like asses everyone has one.;D

• Thtzttlykewl

xoxgossipgirl said:

Only if you’re into gay dudes who have no talent or even charisma.

Right.. Nick’s completely gay. That’s why he dated Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Nicole Anderson and etc.. and that’s apparently why he’s dating his new co-star? Yup. so gay.
    No talent: Singer, actor, performer, songwriter, and musician- drums, guitar, piano, and cello.
    and… did your family make 35.5 million dollars in 2009-2010? Don’t think so.

• all for me

replying to this) – Jul 24, 2010 @ 02:01 pm
    fallenangels said:

all for me said:

——————————-
    yep.. thats you, opinions are like asses everyone has one.;D
    ——————————
    yep.. and everyone has a brain but some people refuse to use theirs.;D

Miley is such a nice person

Jonas Brothers: 5 albums, 7 tours, 2 series’, 5 movies, 1 book, 60+ award nominations, 42 wins, Change For The children, all under 25 & they’ve been around for five years. They are not going anywhere :)
    Jonas Brothers: 4 albums, 2 soundtracks.
    Ehh I found it on Tumblr and ran with it!

• Thtzttlykewl

thats good for them but im kind of sad because i was hoping for niley, i know everyone thinks its over but i still want them back, but he is so busy and miley likes to always be with her bf so i am losing hope :(
    Don’t lose hope, but don’t gain too much or you’ll just be disapointed in the end. The Jonas Brothers are always busy, but they said themselves that they’ll never be “too busy” for family && friends. Anyway, I heard rumors that Liam isn’t too thriled about Miley’s “new” image. And y’know Nick will always support her. But even if they don’t get back together, just be happy for them, because they are happy- and that’s what matters. :)

• KristinaMarie559

We have one of those things where it’s kind of always there. She’s so important to me, and I’m really lucky -Nick Jonas

When did he say that?????????????

i seen it on twitterr

EW Niley! -_-

did he say that about miley? when did he say that?

Yup, I think he said it to Ryan Secrest when he was on his radio show. I’m not that sure.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Anyone else LOL at the 1st pic?

• Thtzttlykewl

Jonas Brothers: 4 albums, 2 soundtracks.
    Ehh I found it on Tumblr and ran with it
    Lmao! I knew I recognized that paragraph somewhere :P

• hithere

aaaww he looks so cute!

——————–
    I was pretty sure they were over in general but once she decided she couldn’t be tamed, paraded around without pants & faked kissing her dancers on stage I am now positive niley is dead. :/

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I’M RIGHT, YOU’RE WRONG, MOVE ON! CAUSE YOU LOVE ME, AND I HATE YOU, I’M RIGHT, YOU’RE WRONG, MOVE ON!

Jonas Brothers: 4 albums, 2 soundtracks.
    Ehh I found it on Tumblr and ran with it
    Lmao! I knew I recognized that paragraph somewhere :P
    —————–
    I had it saved under my likes then copied and pasted :)

• hithere

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

I’M RIGHT, YOU’RE WRONG, MOVE ONE! CAUSE YOU LOVE ME, AND I HATE YOU, I’M RIGHJT, YOU’RE WRONG, MOVE ON!
    __________
    i love that song!

• Kayla

Demi wasnt hanging with Camilla Belle the other night.
    I took a picture that same day with her when we were going into the theater and she wasn’t really with anyone except her security …. my mom took our picture.
    demi was really sweet about it. she took more pictures with a few other fans too, and her and this girl in the blue shirt took a picture of them sticking their tongue out

• all for me

Nick isn’t going to tour rehearsels right away the Road Dogs have a press conference on Tuesday…LMFAO

• KristinaMarie559

Liam is fine with Miley’s image. That was just a rumor.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

UGH! Did they ever give a reason for taking ‘Move On’ off their Jonas Brothers’ album?

• all for me

Jul 24, 2010 @ 02:14 pm
    hithere said:

__________
    i love that song!
    ———————
    me too!

__________
    i love that song!

So do I. :) I wish they kept it on their 2nd album. lol. They took it off like a week or two before the album released. :(

Thtzttlykewl said:

Jonas Brothers: 4 albums, 2 soundtracks.
    Ehh I found it on Tumblr and ran with it
    Lmao! I knew I recognized that paragraph somewhere :P
    i suppose they were still albums right?

• nwa

i already forgot about them

• iusedtobelovedrunk

ikr! i mean, come on. i can’t be the only one that’s noticed their fame is picking back up now that they’re getting busy again.

• KristinaMarie559

I should change my name to the Grin Reaper or something because everytime I get on a post it dies. ):

• Yo.

Soo…Nicks going back to the USA? :'( Well it was good while it lasted, you guys take care of him over there. Lawl.

• Thtzttlykewl

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

You aren’t trust me.. && the haters are back! that’s a good thing, treufax, more haters = more fame- sad but true.
    I considered 2010, their “break.” Let Bieber have his fame, but next year… ;)

• sayWHAT

Thtzttlykewl said:

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I considered 2010, their “break.” Let Bieber have his fame, but next year… ;)

Yep. :) We’re going to be seeing these boys all over the place. :)

• KristinaMarie559

I feel so bad for Nick. When he get’s back to the US he will have tour rehersals.

• Thtzttlykewl

Jonas Brothers: 4 albums, 2 soundtracks.

• all for me

Jul 24, 2010 @ 02:05 pm

—————————-
    Yeah!!!! you tell them and how did you keep track of all that? thats amazing!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

My icon freaks me out. xDD

• sayWHAT

KristinaMarie559 said:

When did he say that?????????????

i seen it on twitterr

EW Niley! -_-

did he say that about miley? when did he say that?

Really people!

None of the boys are always perfect. They may wear an outfit you don’t like, or take a bad photo, or whatever, but it’s just one temporary thing and you don’t have to pick on them for it forever. This goes double if you’re just doing it to bring down the one who’s not your favourite. It’s obvious when you’re doing it and it’s pathetic.

• .Smile.

OMG! ‘o’ I went today, and I waited for him after he finished his Matinee perfomance as they were all sold out.
    And big rob came out and said, he’ll come back in one hour and sign stuff and take pics. After we waited for him to come back, Lucie and the others started making their way back, Lucie took pics with people and was taking a picture with me, whilst Big Rob was saying that Nick needed to get into costume, and will come out after the show finished which is like 10.30-ish pm..
    Then it got all intenser and girls were screaming, which meant Nick was there, and Lucie squeezed my arm and was like Im sorry, Im gonna go, (So i didnt get a pic with her :/ ) Nick came waved, blew kisses and left.

• Untouchable

aww.. well done nick

• hithere

.Smile. said:

Then it got all intenser and girls were screaming, which meant Nick was there, and Lucie squeezed my arm and was like Im sorry, Im gonna go, (So i didnt get a pic withj her :/ ) Nick came waved, blew kisses and left.
    ________
    oooh, thats bad!

• hithere

always the same girls…
    Nick <3

_______
    your icon <33333

• all for me

Now I have to go watch “Move On” on you tube when they were at bamboozle in 2007 the beginning Joe screams something its hilarious!

__________
    i love that song!

I bet management or the record label told them to cause its pretty fiesty :P

psh. screw management. that song right there is amazing. xD

IKR? Its actually the 1st time iv heard it. I like it :)

Supposedly it was written for a.j. xD

__________
    i love that song!

I bet management or the record label told them to cause its pretty fiesty :P

psh. screw management. that song right there is amazing. x
    _________
    exactly! the song is so amazing, and diferent, i love it!!!

Haha. ikr!

• yellowbag

your icon <33333
    Thanks <3

__________
    i love that song!

I bet management or the record label told them to cause its pretty fiesty :P

psh. screw management. that song right there is amazing. xD

IKR? Its actually the 1st time iv heard it. I like it :)

Supposedly it was written for a.j. xD
    Seriously? BURrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

‘Get over it your friends are so much hotter’
    Hahaha :P

• hithere

__________
    i love that song!

I bet management or the record label told them to cause its pretty fiesty :P

psh. screw management. that song right there is amazing. x
    _________
    exactly! the song is so amazing, and diferent, i love it!!!

Haha. ikr!
    ______
    they dont talk about how they love someone, or a breakup or something, they screw the other person hahahaha its awesome. and for a long time i tried to find the studio version of that song, cuz i didnt know its impossible..

• iusedtobelovedrunk

hahahaha :) ASW is pretty great. :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

they dont talk about how they love someone, or a breakup or something, they screw the other person hahahaha its awesome. and for a long time i tried to find the studio version of that song, cuz i didnt its impossible..

i can only find like a :23 sec. version of it. :( never the whole thing.

• Watch your back

Oh noes, already? :O

Seriously? BURrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

‘Get over it your friends are so much hotter’
    Hahaha :P

haha. ikr! i think it was retaliation for ‘potential breakup song’. xD

• hithere

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

i can only find like a :23 sec. version of it. :( never the whole thing.
    ____
    i guess the version i had was longer, but it has screams and girls singing together, its terrible.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i can only find like a :23 sec. version of it. :( never the whole thing.
    ____

yeah. that’s the only full version i can find. a live one. :(

• oxoemmaoxo

What a hottie. <3

Seriously? BURrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

‘Get over it your friends are so much hotter’
    Hahaha :P

haha. ikr! i think it was retaliation for ‘potential breakup song’. xD
    Imma spam about this song on the next live chat :P

• hithere

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Seriously? BURrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

‘Get over it your friends are so much hotter’
    Hahaha :P

haha. ikr! i think it was retaliation for ‘potential breakup song’. xD
    Imma spam about this song on the next live chat :P
    _________
    hahahahaha not gonna lose that!

• sayWHAT

so when did nick say that about miley?

Seriously? BURrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

‘Get over it your friends are so much hotter’
    Hahaha :P

haha. ikr! i think it was retaliation for ‘potential breakup song’. xD
    Imma spam about this song on the next live chat :P

=0 DO IT!! xD

Ask them to sing it, too. xDD

Ask them to sing it, too. xDD
    Uhhhhhhhhhh…. only if you join in!!! :P

• iusedtobelovedrunk

In fact…everyybody from OU that goes to the chat should. Just so they’ll definitley see it, and can’t ignore it. xDDDD

Ask them to sing it, too. xDD
    Uhhhhhhhhhh…. only if you join in!!! :P

If I’m able to watch it, I will. :p

• hithere

______
    ill do it! imagine them singing that song, at this days… *0*

what a cutie :)
    Only if you’re into gay dudes who have no talent or even charisma.

• xoxgossipgirl

what a cutie :)

On the next Jonas Brothers live chat, it is our official mission to get them to sing ‘Move On’!

spam it up on all the boards so everyone knows. xD
    I’m on it!!! :)
    Count me in xD
    when is their next live chat though?

yay! i have no clue. lol.
    All you have to do is getting JBMoveOn TT on Twitter and they’ll notice.

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.

Aww that sux. I met him a week ago, he was soo sweet.
    Yeah, he is :) Last time I met him when he finished eating, and even though he was running late he stopped to take a picture, and we had like a really short chat whilst my sister was taking the picture. Where did u meet him :)

OU MISSION TIME!! YAY!!

spam it up on all the boards so everyone knows. xD
    I’m on it!!! :)

• .Smile.

Aw :( Unlucky :( DO yo live in London?
    Yeah, lol, Im sure we’ve had this convo before Caz ;)
    Aww :P Whooopps My bad!!

I’m sure you will get to see him when he visits on tour :)
    Im not allowed :(
    My parents dont like concerts, they say its unsafe . :(
    I’ll just wait till that 25th anniversary thingy.. btw, is he gonna be actually perfoming in Les Mis that night ?

OU MISSION TIME!! YAY!!

spam it up on all the boards so everyone knows. xD
    I’m on it!!! :)

woohoo! :)

Catching him on a 2 show day is probably not your best bet for having a good meeting. Especially one as busy as today.

• oxoemmaoxo

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.

Aww that sux. I met him a week ago, he was soo sweet.

Outside the theatre. When he smiled at me i felt like fainting lol. I was so happy.

OU MISSION TIME!! YAY!!

spam it up on all the boards so everyone knows. xD
    I’m on it!!! :)
    Count me in xD
    when is their next live chat though?

• Jazz_

Nick always looks cute :)

• oxoemmaoxo

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.

Aww that sux. I met him a week ago, he was soo sweet.

Outside the theatre. He smiled at me, I felt like dying.

• oxoemmaoxo

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.

Aww that sux. I met him a week ago, he was soo sweet.

Outside the theatre. He smiled at me. :D

• oxoemmaoxo

OU won’t let me post my comment :(

OU MISSION TIME!! YAY!!

spam it up on all the boards so everyone knows. xD
    I’m on it!!! :)
    Count me in xD
    when is their next live chat though?

yay! i have no clue. lol.

• oxoemmaoxo

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.

Aww that sux. I met him a week ago, he was soo sweet.

Outside the theatre. He smiled at me.

• oxoemmaoxo

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.

Aww that sux. I met him a week ago, he was soo sweet.

Outside the theatre. He smile.d at me.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i gtg. be back later tonight! <3 dont' forget. spam it up with the mission while i'm gone. :)

• Fiona

I love the haircut of the girl in the blog pic

OU MISSION TIME!! YAY!!

spam it up on all the boards so everyone knows. xD
    I’m on it!!! :)
    Count me in xD
    when is their next live chat though?

yay! i have no clue. lol.
    Hahah :) Okay, btw, I know that the character in your icon is from powerpuff girls.. Gosh, I loved that show.. still do :)
    I’ve just forgotten what that character was called.. Could you tell me its name . :)

oxoemmaoxo said:

OU won’t let me post my comment :(
    i LOVE your icon !!!

.Smile. said:

Aw :( Unlucky :( DO yo live in London?
    Yeah, lol, Im sure we’ve had this convo before Caz ;)
    Aww :P Whooopps My bad!!

I’m sure you will get to see him when he visits on tour :)
    Im not allowed :(
    My parents dont like concerts, they say its unsafe . :(
    As far as i know… yeah he is :)

• Untouchable

the tour starts august 7 right?.. that’s the same day jonas brothers was released.. just thought i’d throw that out there :^)

NicksSweetCaroline said:

.Smile. said:

Aw :( Unlucky :( DO yo live in London?
    Yeah, lol, Im sure we’ve had this convo before Caz ;)
    Aww :P Whooopps My bad!!

I’m sure you will get to see him when he visits on tour :)
    Im not allowed :(
    My parents dont like concerts, they say its unsafe . :(
    As far as i know… yeah he is :)
    Yaaay ! :)
    But its all the way in october ! haha

• oxoemmaoxo

.Smile. said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

OU won’t let me post my comment :(
    i LOVE your icon !!!

Thanks. Nick is a cutie in yours.

Untouchable said:

Yeah i always say August 7th in that voice Joe does when him and Nick are in the bus and there is one week to go :P

.Smile. said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

OU won’t let me post my comment :(
    i LOVE your icon !!!

Thanks. Nick is a cutie in yours.
    Haha :) Thanks :)
    Me and my sister are cracking up ! LOL !! Did u make it urself ?

• Jazz_

I thought Nick was back in L.A :o

• xhannah_mx

Omg! I love him so much! I met him a couple of times and he is so nice, I’m gonna miss him

• .Smile.

Nick J is a studmuffin ;)

.Smile. said:

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.
    Aw :( Unlucky :( DO yo live in London?

• Watch your back

.Smile.
    Jul 24, 2010 @ 02:39 pm
    .Smile. said:

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.

Well, at least you met Lucie, right? Smile, darling.

• tessa

he seems so happy in london. i want him back but if hes happy, i definitely think he should stay. though everything he has is in LA

.Smile.
    Jul 24, 2010 @ 02:39 pm
    .Smile. said:

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.

Well, at least you met Lucie, right? Smile, darling.
    I suppose so, its just that Nick was so nice last time, and I dont think it would’ve killed him to like just gone around for less than 5 mins to high five us or something.

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.

Well, at least you met Lucie, right? Smile, darling.
    ——————
    He does it every single day,and he really doesnt HAVE to at all,give him a break!!! I just saw on twitter he cried after the last performance,aww he’s so emotional and deep. I’m sure he had alot on his mind and plus other things in his life to think about besides just letting people take his picture and smell his damn hair!!!

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.

Well, at least you met Lucie, right? Smile, darling.
    —————-
    well I’m sure he had alot on his mind,his last day and all hes nice to fans every single day and has other things to think about in his life besides letting people touch him, take his picture and smell his damn hair!

• all for me

Jul 24, 2010 @ 01:40 pm

Taylor Momsen rules! Screw these untalented Disney acts like Jonas and Demi! Taylor is the new teen queen; bow down before her.
    ————————————

Taylor is the new Courtney Love wanna be..which sad because Courtney Love has never been anything more then a HOT MESS!!!

.Smile. said:

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.
    Aw :( Unlucky :( DO yo live in London?
    Yeah, lol, Im sure we’ve had this convo before Caz ;)

I’m so proud of him and he always looks gorgeous. Haters to the left.

Sigh… I’m going to miss these posts. :'(

hithere said:

.Smile. said:

________
    oooh, thats bad!
    Ikr? :(
    oh wells, until next time, my dear ;)

• Watch your back

Well, at least you met Lucie, right? Smile, darling.

Yeah.. You’re probably right.

• .Smile.

Oh and I meant intense not intenser, lol typo :)

• Jazz_

You’re lucky!

• NicksSweetCaroline

Aw :( Unlucky :( DO yo live in London?
    Yeah, lol, Im sure we’ve had this convo before Caz ;)
    Aww :P Whooopps My bad!!

I’m sure you will get to see him when he visits on tour :)

• oxoemmaoxo

It was truly, a waste of a day. I got squashed and pushed for no reason.

Aww that sux. I met him a week ago, he was soo sweet.

• KristinaMarie559

Why are people talking about Niley in this post?

• yellowbag

always the same girls…
    Nick <3

OU MISSION TIME!! YAY!!

spam it up on all the boards so everyone knows. xD

iusedtobelovedrunk
    Jul 24, 2010 @ 02:16 pm

__________
    i love that song!

I bet management or the record label told them to cause its pretty fiesty :P

• iusedtobelovedrunk

She’s got a smile, that I’d die for. Everyone knows that I’m, a prisoner of war, for her. Yeah, sometimes I wish, I had a kung fu grip. Never let her slip away, she’ll be my girl.

I’ve loved these pictures of Nick coming and going in London. Going to miss them. Hopefully we see something good from tour.

• JoickBelongs

Beautiful, beautiful boy <3

Jonas Brothers: 4 albums, 2 soundtracks.
    Ehh I found it on Tumblr and ran with it
    Lmao! I knew I recognized that paragraph somewhere :P
    i suppose they were still albums right?
    Still albums?!

• xJonasXCandyx

I love the first pic.

__________
    i love that song!

I bet management or the record label told them to cause its pretty fiesty :P

psh. screw management. that song right there is amazing. xD

IKR? Its actually the 1st time iv heard it. I like it :)

• hithere

__________
    i love that song!

I bet management or the record label told them to cause its pretty fiesty :P

psh. screw management. that song right there is amazing. x
    _________
    exactly! the song is so amazing, and diferent, i love it!!!

• yellowbag

Your icon<3

I’m not the same anon you were talking to… but yeah Joe sometimes take a bad pictute,but he is a very good looking guy

• all for me

————————–
    I have seen some pretty horrible pictures of Nick also so…..

• RiNiO

Andreiita said:

WHAT IS THE PINK THING?

———————————
    I think it called NITENTO or something and you can play video games or take pictures….

• WakaWakaEhEh

Nick is such a hottie ;)

Nick is such a hottie ;)
    lol no, just no.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Negative. :) I was a fan of them BEFORE they joined Disney. Ya know, in their Mandy days. And I’ll saty a fan of them. I’m not going to ditch them, just because a new celeb comes along. :)

BAHAHAHAH perfect oufit?! honey, I think you are a “new” Jonas brothers fan… Nicks oufit looks like my grandpa’s. hair just when it’s short

I’m listening to Critical right now! :)
    & I’m sure he’ll rock it tonight!

• KristinaMarie559

I can’t wait to see this on DVD.
    I love Nick<3

When did he say that?????????????

i seen it on twitterr

• KristinaMarie559

lol what are they looking at in the first picture?

• KristinaMarie559

When did he say that?????????????

i seen it on twitterr

EW Niley! -_-

• Andreiita
  • WakaWakaEhEh

@fallenangels

Is that David Villa on your icon?

• fallenangels

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    @fallenangels

Is that David Villa on your icon?

———————–
    yes =)…. i’m a little bit obsessed with him

• Panda Bear Love

Aww, he’s such a cutie. Can’t wait until the DVD gets filmed :P

Congrats to Nick!

I’m so glad he was able to have this time in London, to do a show like Les Mis, and to meet those great people. now I look forward to hear the stories coming from tour rehearsal. :)

• all for me

lol Nick what is he doing in that pic you gotta love him no matter what!

• jayjonas

awww i dont want him too leave london :( xx
    p.s. he is soo fit <3

Sorry but that made me laugh. Haha.

that’s cute how big rob held her up :) I <3 big rob

Did Nick really date Malese Jow?
    I just heard that, and never knew that…

• Kate Jonas !