Taylor Launter Mount Lebanon MEETING

From Lisa: I met Taylor Lautner today in Mt. Lebanon! We got there as soon as he was walking out and he was so sweet, + he made sure he got a picture with everyone! There was about 30+ of us there. 2+

that street that they are on is right behind my house. lol

he is hot

• Lalala

I am on my stupid cellphone so can anyone tell me if there’s a video posted too? If there is, then can u tell me its contents pls? I’d appreciate it xD

• OceanUpSUX

I’M BORED

He is such a sweetheart :) I doubt he would everr say something like ‘if you scream I’ll stop the movie’. Love him

OMG.. His hair.. First Joe, not Taylor? Gahh..

____________

whats wrong with it?

• Thtzttlykewl

OMG.. His hair.. First Joe, not Taylor? Gahh..

____________

whats wrong with it?

It just looks weird to me..

Aww,that is so nice of him :)

He already had sex hahaha He’s not disney or bieber

He’s very sweet. :)

Haa Taylor Swift! Don’t you wish you were with him?

He already had sex hahaha He’s not disney or bieber

____________

lol :)

• all for me

You gotta love Taylor!!

• all for me

Jul 24, 2010 @ 08:50 am

He already had sex hahaha He’s not disney or bieber
    ————————
    stfu!!!

its in pittsburgh. i met him too and was a extra in the movie!

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

I was hoping for a better post, but whatever!

• Angela…<3

bahahahaha…..i live literally three minutes away from there and I could’ve gone to meet him but I heard that he was being rude and telling people if they screamed or were loud he was gonna leave as in stop the movie and have them shoot somewhere else =p

yeah whatever. he is an absolute sweetheart.

What a sweetie! Ah, so cute =)

Pennsylvania

• NickjFTW

Jul 24, 2010 @ 08:11 am
    Angela…<3 said:
    Jul 24, 2010 @ 08:06 am
    Angela…<3 said:

Where is it?

I’m not sure exactly where, but I heard by Mt. Lebanon High School

NO!!! like country, state, city????? Gahhh

• NickjFTW

Jul 24, 2010 @ 08:06 am
    Angela…<3 said:

Where is it?

_________

i doubt he said that

• Angela…<3

Jul 24, 2010 @ 08:06 am
    Angela…<3 said:

Where is it?

I’m not sure exactly where, but I heard by Mt. Lebanon High School

sexy && sweet
    perfect ;)

&& sonmeone should ask him in an interview if he’s waiting till he’s married to fuck :)

• Thtzttlykewl

OMG.. His hair.. First Joe, not Taylor? Gahh..