Drake Bell The Fairly Oddparents MOVIE

drake-bell


Nickelodeon has green-lit a live-action TV-movie adaptation of its hit animated series The Fairly Oddparents, reports TV Guide. The movie, titled A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up Timmy Turner!, will mix live action with CG animation and will follow a now-23-year-old Timmy [Drake Bell]. Jason Alexander and Cheryl Hines will play godparents Cosmo and Wanda.

The animated series focused on 10-year-old Timmy’s refusal to grow up, so he could keep his fairy godparents. In the movie, an older Timmy is still in the fifth grade and living at home, but all that changes when he begins to have feelings for Tootie [Daniella Monet], a nerdy girl who has grown into a beautiful woman and returned to town. Timmy must make a choice between his godparents or growing up and being in love. The movie is set to debut on Nickelodeon in 2011.

  • Hannah

    I love drake!
    and this fillm is confusing me haha i donnt get it

  • NickjFTW

    YAY oceanup thanks for posting this!!!!!!!!

    All of us were talking about this on 90s icon day, and people emailed it in. Either that or it was a coincidence.

  • arolplease

    drake bell as timmy turner? i don’t see it.

  • LoveToLove

    Damn I remember when he was good looking

  • Anonymous

    the movie sounds good but not with drake as timmy T_T

  • arolplease

    drake bell as timmy turner? i don’t see it.

  • TeenageDream

    I read the secret life of bees last month (: any help needed just ask :D

  • NickjFTW

    I tthought this was gonna be in theaters!!! Well now I’m a little disappointed, but it will still be cool.

  • NickjFTW

    Jul 25, 2010 @ 08:11 am
    arolplease said:
    drake bell as timmy turner? i don’t see it.

    —-

    On the tv guide website there is a picture of him in the pink hat and stuff. It’s legit.

  • suckit

    wow he let himself go

  • NickjFTW

    WHY IS NO ONE HERE!??

  • NickjFTW

    Blehhhhhh… Someone talk to me. I’m suppose to be doing homework right now but I’m not…

  • Alexx.

    well i here. ;] what do you wanna talk about? ;D

  • NickjFTW

    Somebodyy!!! PLEASE!!! cure me of my boredom!!!

  • Anonymous

    damn timmy is 23 :(

  • NickjFTW

    Uhhh… What do you think of this movie?

  • Alexx.

    im the specialist of curing boredness…

    ok first… take pickles.. peanutbutter lay on the couch and watch tv… ahh thats like my hobby.;D

  • NickjFTW

    Ok well if there’s no one here I guess y’all have forced me to do homework. Damn you.

  • Alexx.


    wtf.. >_< im here but noone notices me!

  • NickjFTW

    Jul 25, 2010 @ 08:24 am
    Alexx. said:
    im the specialist of curing boredness…

    ok first… take pickles.. peanutbutter lay on the couch and watch tv… ahh thats like my hobby.;D

    —-

    YOU ARE HERE!!! yayy!!

    I cant do that. 1. I don’t own pickles. 2. My mom thinks I’m in my room reading the secret life of bees. 3. Theres nothing on tv at this time. I looked.

  • NickjFTW

    wtf.. >_< im here but noone notices me! —- Haha we both think were ignoring eachother. :)

  • Anonymous

    man. he use to be so cute when he was oyunger. what the hell happened. he needs to lose the beard. him and josh peck looked so much better on drake and josh then they do now. i miss that show.

  • NickjFTW

    Jul 25, 2010 @ 08:27 am
    Anonymous said:
    man. he use to be so cute when he was oyunger. what the hell happened. he needs to lose the beard. him and josh peck looked so much better on drake and josh then they do now. i miss that show.

    IA 100% with all that.

  • -Hibz-

    Jul 25, 2010 @ 08:22 am
    NickjFTW said:
    Uhhh… What do you think of this movie?
    —-
    … I’ve just been inspired.
    If Jonas made a movie based on their series (stick with me, here!).. Then in the movie they could be offered to make a series. Like, it’ll be a series within a movie based on a series! :o
    And like.. In the movie, Kevin could be the director.. Joe could be the actor.. And Nick can be the mastermind behind the plot! :D

    It seemed a lot cooler in my mind. Typing it up just made it lame.

    …Yeah, I’m kidding. Just tryna start a conversation. Lmao.

    (But if it happens, I’m taking no less than 42 percent of all profits made >.<) LOL.

  • Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

    That’s… cool.

  • Alexx.

    then eat cheese-doo-daas ;D

    or go to youtube listen to music or sing karaoke.. OR take bottle with water in it and spill it all over someone! a? now how does that sound? :D

  • NickjFTW

    Jul 25, 2010 @ 08:22 am
    NickjFTW said:
    Uhhh… What do you think of this movie?
    —-
    … I’ve just been inspired.
    If Jonas made a movie based on their series (stick with me, here!).. Then in the movie they could be offered to make a series. Like, it’ll be a series within a movie based on a series! :o
    And like.. In the movie, Kevin could be the director.. Joe could be the actor.. And Nick can be the mastermind behind the plot! :D

    It seemed a lot cooler in my mind. Typing it up just made it lame.

    …Yeah, I’m kidding. Just tryna start a conversation. Lmao.

    (But if it happens, I’m taking no less than 42 percent of all profits made >.<) LOL. — My brain shut down for a moment from all that epicness.

  • Anonymous

    this actually looks kind of good.

  • Twilightsucks

    I thinks it’s kinda obvious that he’ll pick that Tootie Bitch

  • CatchMeIfYouCan

    I love that show, it was my favorite =)

  • Anonymous

    wat

  • Chanel13_

    NO NO NO NO NO
    MADNESS FIRST MEAN GIRLS 2 NOW THIS!! >:|

  • Anonymous

    thaz just wrongg

  • -Hibz-

    … I’m sorry, but what the hell happened? O.o

  • Anonymous

    thaz just wronggg

  • Alexx.


    so this ugg face gonna play timmy turner?
    bhahaha. ;D

  • Anonymous

    no…. why… why would you do this…

  • CupcakezLover

    I remember liking him from Totally Kyle. Now he’s just irrelevant.

  • MollySmellsOfFlowers

    Drake as in the drake that a few months ago brushed off anyone on disney and nick now as “bubblegum” and “fake actors/actresses/singers”?

  • NickjFTW

    Jul 25, 2010 @ 08:30 am
    Alexx. said:
    then eat cheese-doo-daas ;D

    or go to youtube listen to music or sing karaoke.. OR take bottle with water in it and spill it all over someone! a? now how does that sound? :D

    I don’t have cheese doo das….
    And spilling water on someone would be wasting. WE HAVE TO CONSERVE WATER PEOPLE!!!! Haha jk

  • ms.sunshine

    AWESOME! love that showww =D

  • Fiona

    omg I can’t believe it’s Drake. I remember him from Drake and Josh, loved that show

  • bouncing wiff Miley.

    wow what happened to him? he was so pretty in drake&josh

  • Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

    I am confused how is he gonna play timmy if he so old?

  • Anonymous

    aw man i fucking loved this show when i was a kid. seriously why doesnt nick show reruns of this show anymore.

  • NickjFTW

    Did anyone happen to see our Roleplaying epicness on the Selena post last night?? We kidnapped Obama!!

  • Julianna

    Hell to the no.

  • Anonymous

    Guys. This pictures OceanUP used is from 2006! Drake doesn’t look like this anymore! I swear, you guys pick the worst photos sometimes!

    Do research! There are photos of Drake walking around off set for this movie! You could of used that, but you find a fan photo from 2006 off of google.

    Nice work.

  • Anonymous

    NickjFTW said:

    Did anyone happen to see our Roleplaying epicness on the Selena post last night?? We kidnapped Obama!!
    ——
    That wasn’t epic, just fucking stupid and annoying.

  • mileysmileyxo

    omg i miss this show!! do they still play it?
    btw does anyone know how much R&B made yesterday? i hope it did well!!

  • ImNotAnnoying3.0

    Tha fuck? What happened?
    Drake’s career is over.