Jonas LA Things Will Never Be The Same

• picstoburn

Jul 25, 2010 @ 12:35 pm
    Watch your back said:
    Oceanup is going to track down your computer and give you a virus :)

Worse. We will DIE. :D
    no i wasn’t talking about anyone i was talking about the sonic freak but just ingore her.

• Monica

I said “First” , i thought i was firts ’cause when i commented here there was no comment :O
    stupid laptop –‘

• JoeHoeNickChick

im your biggest fan is my song to sonic. i love him so much

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

picstoburn said:

My favourite video from the JONAS L.A soundtrack is Hey You.

me too<3.

I like the videos where there is something going on, you know? lol like not them on stage singing cause we always see them doing that. Not that I’m bored of seeing them in stage but I like it different.

• picstoburn

stupid laptop –‘

lol i hate when that happens.

• picstoburn

Jul 25, 2010 @ 12:38 pm
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    picstoburn said:

My favourite video from the JONAS L.A soundtrack is Hey You.

me too<3.

haha yeah the music video was cute.

• ,

I like the song

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

JoeHoeNickChick said:

californiasunshine you said my icon was cute. you like it.

Uh no. I don’t like it. I don’t happen to be a sick indivisual like yourself. I said your icon was cute when you had a Joe icon and didn’t know you were a crazy psycho. Seriously, you are SICK SICK I tell you. Please go get some help. I will be good for you.

you guys like the semen in my icon?

_______________________

nom nom nom :)

• JoeHoeNickChick

im not getting a new icon californiasun

• Kristennn

i love joella!! wish theyd hurry and get together but i like joe better without glasses.

• JoeHoeNickChick

so anonymous you think sonic is sexy???

• Maria

I think Chelsea is so pretty

I like “Chillin in the Summertime”, “Critical”, & “Make it Right”. And, Oh yeah, “Biggest Fan”. “Invisible” is good, too.

• picstoburn

anyway im soo bored.

• kellie

i already saw the new episode on youtube but gonna watch again tonite. i love the way joe and chelsea look at each other you can tell theres somehting between them in real life

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

picstoburn said:

anyway im soo bored.

Me too. Is everyone still on the Miley, Jonas and Tay post? It’s disgusting over there although it’s not any better here.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

kellie said:

I dont know why I laughed really hard at that. It’s called ACTING.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

anyway im soo bored.

ikr? and nope but oceanup just give her the bam hammer but she’ll will be back :(

• picstoburn

Oceanup is going to track down your computer and give you a virus :)

• JoeHoeNickChick

so?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

My favourite video from the JONAS L.A soundtrack is Hey You.

• SellyismygirlCrush

UGH they need to come out with a new album NOW im tired of this disney SHIT!

• Watch your back

Oceanup is going to track down your computer and give you a virus :)

Worse. We will DIE. :D

• picstoburn

My favourite video from the JONAS L.A soundtrack is Hey You.

me too<3.

• Ambra

I would like that stella has a relation with Joe they always have problems to be together!

thats what i want to see!! or like Nick Jonas arrives at LAX SHIRTLESS!!
    =======================================

Now THAT’S interesting news!! ;)
    you win, my friend! I surrender.

SLOOWW NEWWSS DAAYYY!!
    damn, OU. post SOMETHING INTERESTING
    —————
    Like Nick Jonas ARRIVES at LAX!
    =================================

Exactly. Love me some Nick J!
    <33

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

This post is dead.

Cool! I love the vid and the song. Joe’s voice is amazing — always strong, beautiful and full of emotion.

I bought the JONAS LA CD today and had it cranked up driving. So many new good songs.

• asfasfasf.

Consequences will never be the same
    ——————-
    it’s good to know i wasn’t the only one thinking that.

• sucy

After Tattoo Note: 16 hours later to take a bath but only shower. 2 shower, Tattoos Department can use the soap or shampoo. 3 in the shower before the anti-inflammatory cream evenly spread with a tattoo Department. 4 tattoo a few Tube Gripwith Needle days after the completion of will be scarring, peeling, itching is a normal phenomenon, not scratching the wound, infection or side bleaching, tight underwear should not be too soft. 5 not to use kits grain alcohol or gentian violet treatment after the wound (alcohol will stimulate the wound, gentian violet will destroy tattoos color.

Bahaha nick @ LAX shirtless i wish.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

anyway im soo bored.

I know. She’s just absolutely disgusting.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

anyway im soo bored.

I know. She’s just absolutely disgusting.

oceanup really should do something about this.

thats what i want to see!! or like Nick Jonas arrives at LAX SHIRTLESS!!

SLOOWW NEWWSS DAAYYY!!
    damn, OU. post SOMETHING INTERESTING
    —————
    Like Nick Jonas ARRIVES at LAX!

nick is sooo hot playing the drums!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

anyway im soo bored.

I know. She’s just absolutely disgusting.

oceanup really should do something about this.

Yup they should but all they seem to do is ban her every time and every time she just comes back. smh

SLOOWW NEWWSS DAAYYY!!
    damn, OU. post SOMETHING INTERESTING!

Consequences will never be the same

jonas brothers suck.

• JoeHoeNickChick

third

• JoeHoeNickChick

joe is uglyyyyyyyyyyyy

I love when Nick plays the drums.

• JoeHoeNickChick

you guys like the semen in my icon?

• JoeHoeNickChick

californiasunshine you said my icon was cute. you like it.

• picstoburn

Yawn this is getting old.

• Monica

First :D
    Well that’s ok, i actually like it. :)