Demi Lovato, ‘We Miss You Dave RIP’

demi-dave

Her parakeet?

• oneofakindxo

I’m guessing Dave’s one of her friends? Either way, R.I.P. :[

Why was Selena put on vocal rest…she can’t sing? Funniest shit I’ve ever heard. LMAO

• LoveToLove

RIP Dave….oh and new icon :]]

________

Love it :D

• ericabbyx22

LoveToLove said:

RIP Dave….oh and new icon :]]

________

Love it :D

thanks! i like yours too (:

Fuck! I wasn’t first!

• picstoburn

see She should be doing what she told to anna but rip to demi’s friend family member etc…

TRAVIS you are gorgeous, can’t wait to see you wednesday!

• EvaSnow

Yeah who’s Dave?

• LoveToLove

thanks! i like yours too (:

________

• 30secondstomarsforevr

jared leto icon = win :))

• gottalent?

dav?
    dav as in david her friend people

RIP Dave, you lived a good life, Walk with the angels and look out for the good<3

YAY we the kings and Demi for the teen choice Nom. they both deserve the nod.

oh i bet demi says to anna every fucking day how much she means to her lol

Firt¡

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

first?!?!?!

Um no. Fail.

Lalaland!!

• MeenuD

I don’t know who the heck Dave is but… RIP buddy.

• ericabbyx22

RIP Dave….oh and new icon :]]

Demi looks cute!

RIP DAVE!

Lmao you demi lovers are funny! She doesn’t sing she screams .. And terribly at that .. Its amazing what auto tune and pitch correction with a bit of mixing and live lipsyncing can do … Fool everyone into thinking she’s amazing

• xheartsrawrx

she didn’t say that to Anna. Anna tweeted it and Demi RTed it…. just to clarify.

actually I’m an audio engineer and a singer and a producer so I do know a lot about what I talk about .. she doesn’t “belt” she screams ..believe me I know the difference .. shes only famous cause she rode on the Jonas Brothers coat tails .. I don’t like nor do I listen to Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez or the Jonas Brothers .. I personally don’t like thier over processed disney sound so I can “hate” all I want cause I know what real talent is and my dear she does not have it .. shes just marketable

I’m not 12 .. but if they should be banned.. doesn’t that mean you should be? I’m just saying

• picstoburn

thanks i wasn’t too sure:)

Dave was her friend, they grew up together.

Funny, the people who “supposedly” dislike Demi are the first ones all up in a post about her. You just can’t get enough of her, It’s o.k I love her too.
    Demi is the best singer on Disney that’s not an opinion, that’s fact, and some of you have obviously been listening to Miley and Selena too long, you can no longer differentiate singing i.e belting songs from tone deaf playback. What’s even funnier is that you wish you could scream like Demi. Don’t hate, appreciate talent.

RIP Dave, didn’t know you, but you must have been pretty special to leave a mark on those left behind.

Some of the disrespectful comments on here…This is why the internest should be banned for 12year olds

I think it was her friend that died as a kid
    rip

why are people so mean about it if you don’t know him just dont comment or say rip we lost a life

• WhoaChasity

None of us know who Dave is, but we need to respect him, his friends, and his family. He was obviously very special to a lot of people.

R.I.P Dave!

You will be missed.

wow your so mean you hate her because of the voice i bet you can not sing at all that y u hate her

• holisholis

what the hell???ask me 6+5 and i said oh man i had no idea i just want to live a comment haha

weird

Anon said:

oh i bet demi says to anna every fucking day how much she means to her lol
    lol, I know she has a “holier than thou” attitude and that she wants to spead peace, love, crabs, and waffles.

She’s Saint Demi. Show more respect.

Anon said:

Who’s Demi Lovato? Is she famous?

Are you living under a rock?
    Hold on let me check……nope I’m in a house.:P Who is she? I’ve never heard of her.

The only talented musician to ever be signed by Disney channel. She’s a great singer, guitarist and pianist. Unlike the bitch called Miley Cyrus, she actually sings, whereas Miley just drags her words out. Her first single is called “Get Back”. As soon as she stops teaming up with the Jonas Brothers, she’ll reach her full potential. Btw, vballhappa is a 12 year old Jonas Brothers whore.
    Jonas brother whore: I hate demi lovato! she made out with joe!

• harrypotterbitches

oh i bet demi says to anna every fucking day how much she means to her lol

She’s Saint Demi. Show more respect.
    LMAO

some people are so so sick. Like writing…’who cares we didn’t know them…’.
    The reason you should care is because no matter who it is, they should be shown respect and imagine it happened to you, you would want people to care.

oh i bet demi says to anna every fucking day how much she means to her lol

LOL

whats the oficial name of the couple danna, denna or lovanna. i like danna

We should ask Anna what she prefers

awwwwww and demi will let anna choose? so sweet
    i cant wait for demis birthday, you know i hope she keep the “i would never lie to my fans”
    It will be so funny ahahahahaah

actually im 21 and im an audio engineer so i know a bit about what im talking about… im also a singer (who didnt have the jonas brothers to carry me to fame) its not talent .. shes marketable because of the jonas brothers believe me miley and selena are tone deaf too and fyi belting and screaming are two different things maybe you should check your facts before you try and get smart with someone who knows what they are talking about and i dont “love”demi i think shes an over processed disney tart .. i just wanted to know who dave was .. i was curious … 12 yr olds should be banned for the internet? means you shouldnt be on here huh?

• Angela…<3

Guess Imma get some hate for this so Imma start like his-
    R.I.P. Dave
    and now-
    WHAT THE HELL DEMI?!?! YOU DIDN’T MAKE THAT VIDEO WE THE KINGS DID!!!!! YOU’RE JUST TAKING CREDIT YOU LITTLE FAKER!!!! YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM! THEY’RE WAY TO TALENTED FOR YOU DISNEY SHIT! YOU’RE LUCKY THEY DID A SONG WITH YOU!! ALL THE REAL WTK FANS /HATE/ YOU! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN THEM???

• xJonasXCandyx

RIP whoever Dave is.

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Don’t know who Dave is, but R.I.P.

oh i bet demi says to anna every fucking day how much she means to her lol

She’s Saint Demi. Show more respect.
    LMAO

lol oh yeah, show some respect or demi´s mom will cry

dear angela.

she retweeted it. she did not claim to make it. your argument is irrelevant. and i’m a real WTK fan and don’t hate her so your irrelevant is even more irrelevant. just because you feel something doesn’t mean the entire population has to agree.

• incredibleDemi

Awww, RIP Dave..
    And the TCA video was funny! (x lol

this post is dumb. Fuck you all.

oh i bet demi says to anna every fucking day how much she means to her lol

She’s Saint Demi. Show more respect.
    LMAO

lol oh yeah, show some respect or demi´s mom will cry

Rude SMH

• umm

Who’s Demi Lovato? Is she famous?

• harrypotterbitches

RIP

• Watch your back

Who’s Demi Lovato? Is she famous?

Are you living under a rock?

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Jul 26, 2010 @ 12:47 pm
    Watch your back said:

Who’s Demi Lovato? Is she famous?

Are you living under a rock?

HAHAHA LMAO!
    “ARE YOU LIVING UNDER A ROCK?”

I’m 95% sure she is kidding, or she actually lives under a rock.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I don’t know who he was but RIP Dave.

oh i bet demi says to anna every fucking day how much she means to her lol

LOL

whats the oficial name of the couple danna, denna or lovanna. i like danna

• Anon

oh i bet demi says to anna every fucking day how much she means to her lol

• Anon

Who’s Demi Lovato? Is she famous?

Are you living under a rock?

umm said:

Who’s Demi Lovato? Is she famous?

A random crazy chick with a mouth 200x bigger than their face,she can swallow up an entire city, she is most commonly compared to celeberties such as Godzilla.

EX.
    Teen girl: OMG I love Demi Lovato, shes funny, talented, pretty and PERFECT!!
    Sane person:Pretty? what have you been smoking, she looks and sounds like godzilla, why is she famous again?

• picstoburn

Jul 26, 2010 @ 12:55 pm
    Anonymous [24.171.217.203] said:
    umm said:

Who’s Demi Lovato? Is she famous?

EX.
    Teen girl: OMG I love Demi Lovato, shes funny, talented, pretty and PERFECT!!
    ====
    oh my :O

oh i bet demi says to anna every fucking day how much she means to her lol

LOL

whats the oficial name of the couple danna, denna or lovanna. i like danna

We should ask Anna what she prefers.

• Jane Doe

First?

• LoveToLove

Who was Dave?? o_o

R.I.P :(

Who cares? We don’t know the guy.

• LoveToLove

Who cares? We don’t know the guy.

_______

Even if you don’t know him you should show respect

• gottalent?

come on demi do better!!!!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes