Justin Bieber ATTACKED Riding Segway

From Paige & Amanda: Justin came out on a Segway and was riding around the Westgate marketplace in Glendale AZ, next to Jobing Arena. This was around 6:30 and his concert was to begin at 7. I could not believe he was by himself, with another friend far behind. No security. He almost got trampled. + Stunners prank!

• Katie

i was at that concert, he was amazing, as always<3
    i wish i was there for this part though hahaha

hahahahhahahahhahaha i was there, it was soooo funnnnny!
    no he wouldnt have gone out like that if he didnt love the attention ya know?

• oneofakindxo

Lmao this cracked me up xD but i feel bad for him. Some girls are crazy i swear.

beccamthomas said:

Pansy, the Jonas Brothers or anyone else with class would have embraced their fans. Bieber fans are a special breed, though.

______________

Wtf?

• _Tiger_

People need to calm down. Justin wasn’t having a heart attack, or he didn’t rob a bank. No need to chase the boy.

hey :D what happen to bieber? lol

• HBIC

SMH No shame..
    Haha I don’t think I’ll ever understand Bieber mania.

fgdgfdg

• Timber

Oh my God. SMH.

Jul 26, 2010 @ 05:38 pm
    HBIC said:
    SMH No shame..
    Haha I don’t think I’ll ever understand Bieber mania.

haha me either.

Oh my God. SMH.

when fans attack :p

And.. when’s that? Is there ANY proof of that? Oh wait, maybe you’re talking about that chase scene in the 3D Movie..yeah, that’s called acting, or if they actually have to get someplace like in another state or even country of course they can’t stand around hugging fans and signing autographs
    -.-

the sad part is.. that took me like 30 seconds to find. lol. its not that serious. shut up and calm down.

LMFAO stupid girls I’d be ashamed.

everythingsux edward isn’t perfect. sonic is perfecter than edward

______________

-_-

Well at least he stopped to sign things for his fans….oh wait he ran away from them

• Julianna

Oh god.. If that happened to me I would run over those girls -_- lmao

• Timber

__________

Yeah, because if I was him I’d definitely try to sign crap for a bunch of teenage girls who suddenly started charging at me. SMH.

• picstoburn

those fans are acting like they never even seen him before like relax.

• Thtzttlykewl

-.-

———————
    Lmao.
    I will continue my rant now: Yeah, because they were ENTERING the palace, they had a place to go- and look, Joe isn’t even running..barely even walking. Or they just didn’t want to be seen.
    Justin runs from fans- he’s desperate for attention. Like a million of his fans are already there waiting for the concert to start, he comes out riding a segway infront of everyone knowing that his fans are not calm in any way, and then runs away.

• Sexy_Thang

You guys, whats your twitter? (just made one) :D

Sexy_Thang said:

You guys, whats your twitter? (just made one) :D

______________

everythingsux edward isn’t perfect. sonic is perfecter than edward

• Thtzttlykewl

Timber said:

__________

Oh right, why wouldn’t you sign for ” a bunch of teenage girls,” who worship the ground he walks on. They’re the reason he is where he is, he could’ve just signed the “crap” and whatever. I’m pretty sure any of my belieber friends would be in tears if he did that to them.

• _Tiger_

-.-

Who wouldn’t run from a bunch of walking piranhas?

• Almost Blue

LOL @ the girl who fell in the video.
    She played it off well.

• beccamthomas

So true! Bieber fans are insane. Thanks for proving your point!

• Thtzttlykewl

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

everythingsux edward isn’t perfect. sonic is perfecter than edward

______________

-_-
    I’ll end this..
    Zac Efron’s body is the PERFECT-EST!

Lol? They probably didn’t even seen him in person so yeah.. But yea, they should relax.. like wtf. if he was here. i wouldnt really care.

xD
    —————-
    Not gonna lie.. lol

_____________

Already done (:

• Sexy_Thang

http://www.twitter.com/justdanceeex :)
    _______
    You are now being followed:D

(replying to this) – Jul 26, 2010 @ 05:48 pm
    beccamthomas said:
    So true! Bieber fans are insane. Thanks for proving your point!

lol jonas fans are crazy too /: remember what they did to nick.

• Sexy_Thang

_____
    You are now being followed. :D

• NeutronStarCollision

poor guy XD..
    I love his shoes *.*

• Timber

______________

He can’t sit there and sign everything when more than thirty girls suddenly start running at him. RME.

honestly that’s not me this time im watching tv :)
    mmmhmmm yeaaaaaah suuure

• Timber

You guys, whats your twitter? (just made one) :D
    _________

jonas fans are silly too /: remember what they did to nick.
    ____
    What did they do to Nick?

Just saw the girl fall over :’) BAHA

I’ll end this..
    Zac Efron’s body is the PERFECT-EST!
    no it isn’t. you are blind

hey :D what happen to bieber? lol

hey! idk lol

• Sexy_Thang

What’s yours? :)
    _____
    You are now being followed.:)

• picstoburn

actually i don’t think anybody could sign things when a million people are chasing after you.

I’ll end this..
    Zac Efron’s body is the PERFECT-EST!

_____________

xD

• Thtzttlykewl

Timber said:

______________

—————-
    Good point, but his concert didn’t start for like another half-hour, he could’ve signed a couple more- besides, he obviously had free time since he was riding around on a segway.

Follow me on Twitter? :)
    @livelove7ify

Jul 26, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    oneofakindxo said:
    hey :D what happen to bieber? lol

hey! idk lol

lol you didn’t even look at it (;

You guys, whats your twitter? (just made one) :D

http://www.twitter.com/justdanceeex :)

• WakaWakaEhEh

Sexy_Thang said:

What’s yours? :)
    _____
    You are now being followed.:)
    ___

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Everyone who just followed me, I followed back (: I think I know who everyone is lol

lol you didn’t even look at it (;

what? lol

• Thtzttlykewl

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’ll end this..
    Zac Efron’s body is the PERFECT-EST!

_____________

xD
    —————-
    Not gonna lie.. lol

• Sexy_Thang

______
    Sent request:)

• _Tiger_

AHHHH! I can’t find my summer reading assignment! If I don’t do it in like 2 weeks i’m gonna get kicked out of my honors class! D: D:

Jul 26, 2010 @ 05:52 pm
    oneofakindxo said:
    lol you didn’t even look at it (;

what? lol

i said what happen to bieber and then you were like idk. so you didn’t read the article lol

its pretty obvious that the amount of girls out there is borderline hazardous. for all you know he did sign a couple.

• Sexy_Thang

______
    Sent request:)

• Thtzttlykewl

http://www.twitter.com/justdanceeex :)
    ———————
    I followed you.. :D

• Timber

Follow me on Twitter? :)
    @livelove7ify
    ___________

He could’ve signed a few things, but he can’t just sign things for 2 or 3 girls and not the rest. People would’ve complained about that too, so whatever.

what article?

I followed you.. :D

oh okay, ill follow you back (:

• Thtzttlykewl

——————–
    But they would’ve understood that he couldn’t sign everything.

Your right, JB are fags. But so is Justin. GTFO teenie.

• Jasmyne

Heeey, would anyone be interested on being a part of a JB dedication video me and @BigTimeBieber16 are making? (: we are asking Justin fans to take their picture, then we’ll put them all together, and e’re making
    sure he will see it. Anyone who wants to, tweet us! <3

• Belieber

oh my gooooooooooooooood! there’s my friend wtf? she TOUCHED him! i am jelous

• Watch your back

Your right, JB are fags. But so is Justin. GTFO teenie.

Grandmother! OU is not for elderly people, OU is for teens. Now go away.

• Watch your back

Your right, JB are fags. But so is Justin. GTFO teenie.

And you know what? I don’t care as long as I like them.

wow.
    seriously.
    why did they have to chase him?
    when i met him, girls ran after him && he was not excited about that at all.
    my friend && i walked up to him like a normal person && he was totally cool with taking a picture.
    when the other girls ran over he rushed to leave.

here i am thinking i would feel bad for him but really…..i find this so funny, i could not stop laughing

haha funny xD

What the fu*k is wrong with those chicks?

• Watch your back

What the fu*k is wrong with those chicks?

Obsession

there is nothing in this world more pathetic than bieber fans ….. holy shit that is the saddest bunch of losers i’ve ever seen

This Shit is funny as hell!!! Crazy Bitches!!!

Poor Justin lolzz. He was probley tierd as hell! & guys stop compareing him to the Jonas brothers. You can’t compare Justin to 3 fags:)The Jonas brothers are a fail sorry Jonas freaks :)
    ur calling a cocky teen NOT a fag and yet 3 respectful gentleman raised by a PREACHER fags?? people really need to get their facts straight not just say stuff. u know what, nick is SUCH a fail for releasing 6 albums, going on 2 WORLD TOURS…..

hey guys check out my beauty blog beautysmartie101.blogspot.com

what the fk they doin!! idiots

• pup :)

wow u guys are stupidddd..obviously if he stoped to sign for 30 something girls, soon it’d be hundredsssss!!! and cmon UR telling me if 30 girls out of NOWHERE came, ud stand there and signn, no! i’d runnn awayyyyy to ssave my lifee, fans are crazy they’d probably make him fall, mess up his hair, 3o girls try to kiss him, its not thattttttt simple, u guys are soo naive, SMDH!

• Fiona

What I’m wondering is why he didn’t get of the segway ( since it apparently only goes at 5 miles an hour) and run before crowd started tof form…
    Those girls are crazy though. He’s lucky he didn’t pass out

• Rachel

i just wanna know why he was by himself near the arena in the first place . . .
    doesn’t sound very smart to me. just sayin

LOLOL bitch got owned at 0:49 HAHAHA

• Fiona

Hayley Nicholson said:
    Justin is gonna need a faster motor thingy LOL its funny hes like you’ll never catch me and theres girl running at the same pace LOL love you justin xx :L

LMAO I thought the same thing. I was like, “he should ditch the segway and run”

• LucyWhite

Bitches be crazy.
    He’s not that hot.
    He’s just a kid.
    He’s up his own arse.
    Leave him alone.
    And stop screaming, you’re embarassing yourselves.
    And do they really think that Justin is gonna see a screaming girl freaking out and be like “she’s cool…” Don’t think so…
    Peace!

• LucyWhite

Rachel said:

i just wanna know why he was by himself near the arena in the first place . . .
    doesn’t sound very smart to me. just sayin

_____

…he wants the attention?

• Hayley Nicholson

• Hayley Nicholson

• Watch your back

…he wants the attention?

Or more like he wants to kill himself.

okay girl, are you kidding me right now?! at least the jonas brothers sound like guys, look like gentlemen, and are the sweetest guys in the world.
    and yeh jonas has run away from fans before, but that was for a 3D movie, not real life.

and we aren’t called jonas freaks we are called team jonas, and we are a family <3

segway?
    isn’t that way the jonas brothers did?

psh copier.

Ugh. Stupid girls. If he wasn’t ‘good looking’ then none of those girls would like him. It’s obviously his head it too far up his own ass, he’s so cocky. The only thing that’s good about him is his voice and even that makes him sound like a 8 year old girl. His songs are meaningless and complete crap. It’s obvious the only reason everyone likes him is for his ‘looks’.

MTE.

Some people don’t know that Justin has a big head. Everything is about him not the fans. Wait. Everyone does know that.

Jul 26, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    oneofakindxo said:

what article?

this one -___-

_Tiger_ said:

_______________

Your icon is pretty epic (;

You are now being followed:D

awesome :D ill follow you back!

• picstoburn

Melissa are you following me?

this one -___-

Justin came out on a Segway and was riding around the Westgate marketplace in Glendale AZ, next to Jobing Arena. This was around 6:30 and his concert was to begin at 7. I could not believe he was by himself, with another friend far behind. No security. He almost got trampled. + Stunners prank! that?

• Dreamer X33

is that shaq??? hahaha

Jul 26, 2010 @ 05:57 pm
    oneofakindxo said:
    this one -___-

yeah i asked cause i was too lazy to read that :p lol

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ughh Fail whale -__-

• _Tiger_

I love when random people leave voice mails on my phone.

• Thtzttlykewl

———————–
    Yo Tiger- I sent you a request :)

• _Tiger_

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Sexy_Thang said:

You guys, whats your twitter? (just made one) :D

______________

yeah i asked cause i was too lazy to read that :p lol

ooh i thought you meant where he went after the girls were chasing him… thats why i said idk. lol.

• CrazyCrunk

Why is OU dead -.-

where did the sexy man josh go???

Umm, security fail!

He knows how crazy his fans are. What in Earth was he doing out there alone?!?!?

• Sexy_Thang

Nini I sent you a request:)

• CrazyCrunk

I love when random people leave voice mails on my phone.

One time somone had the wrong number and text me and was like “hey you ready to ride this 11 inch”

i was tf???

• Dreamer X33

Ughh Fail whale -__-

whale sail- That rhymed. ..

sorry, im just really bored.

• Dreamer X33

Ughh Fail whale -__-

whale sail- That rhymed. ..

sorry, im just really bored.

yeah i asked cause i was too lazy to read that :p lol

oh lol no wonder i got confused.

• picstoburn

Nini I sent you a request:)

:D okay. hold on.

• Dreamer X33

I HATE SIDEKICK’S. Im so LUCKY, I have one. -__-

• oneofakindxo

oh lol no wonder i got confused.

haha yeah

• _Tiger_

Thtzttlykewl said:

———————–
    Yo Tiger- I sent you a request :)
    Haha yes.

LoL,HOW DO THEY WANT 2 GET HE’S ATTENTION BY BEING ALL CRAZY AND STUFF THAT IS JUST GOING TO CREEP HIM OUT….LIKE YOUR GIVING A BAD IMPRESSION OF YOUR SELF….

Twitter is fucking up -_-

I don’t get it. He’s just 16 and maybe he wanted to go outside and have fun maybe he didn’t know that all those girls were out there but hes just a kid let him have fun god
    dont kill him
    i love the jonas brother but hell if i saw them i’d let them be yeah id want to meet them but id let them have their fun because id want to have fun too
    just think about it.. if justin was you trying to have fun at the mall or bike riding and stuff

• Timber

Twitter is fucking up -_-
    _________

I know, it’s driving me crazy. :|

Twitter is fucking up -_-

it is?? /: i was just about to go on.

• _Tiger_

CrazyCrunk said:
    I love when random people leave voice mails on my phone.

i was tf???
    LMAO! I use to text random people. It was fun.

• picstoburn

wait what’s wrong with twitter?

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO! What the heck. Why was Kenny just standing there?!

• _Tiger_

I’m in love with that whale.

• WakaWakaEhEh

picstoburn said:
    wait what’s wrong with twitter?
    __

Two Words. Fail Whale

• Timber

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO! What the heck. Why was Kenny just standing there?!
    _________

Kenny is apparently no help. Lmao!

picstoburn said:
    wait what’s wrong with twitter?
    __

Two Words. Fail Whale

they seriously need a new picture.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

wait what’s wrong with twitter?
    __

Two Words. Fail Whale

_______________

Mine doesnt have the whale right now, its just being REALLY slow :l

• Chanel13_

When twitter go down here comes OU
    :P

Haha, crazy bitches.

I’m a HUGE fan of his but I wouldn’t chase him.

• Kinzy

Some people don’t know this, but Justin is VERY claustrophobic. He can barely ride in elevators with more than a couple people, So when about 100 people start running at him and surrounding him screaming, especially when he’s by himself, he can’t possibly sign things for people. Claustrophobia can be really serious, so he’s lucky he didn’t pass out or anything.

• _Tiger_

Someone give me a random number to text. Just think of any random numbers.

• Timber

Hahaha apparently. Justin was on his own this time. I found this really hilarious tho. Poor kid.
    __________

LOL! I kinda felt bad for him, they just all attacked! Lmao!

• BirthdayCake

Wow Justin. That probably wasn’t the wisest decision. But why must those girls chase him? He is just a human being. They look stupid.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love when random people leave voice mails on my phone.

i was tf???
    LMAO! I use to text random people. It was fun.

______________

A few years ago a random number texted me saying something like “Hi Bob are we still on for fishing this sunday?” xD

LMAO! Did you respond?

_______________

I dont think I did, I just laughed :P

• Kinzy

• picstoburn

Someone give me a random number to text. Just think of any random numbers.

3675309

• CrazyCrunk

Someone give me a random number to text. Just think of any random numbers.

9582648
    aha i closed my eye and typed random numbers

• CrazyCrunk

LMAO! Did you respond?

_______________

I dont think I did, I just laughed :P

——————-

I’ve always wanted to meet a Bob
    idk why I never knew anyone named Bob besieds the builder ;D

• picstoburn

A FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR REUNION IS IN THE WORKS?!

i hope thats true :O

• Chanel13_

I’ve always wanted to meet a Bob
    idk why I never knew anyone named Bob besieds the builder ;D

UGH Ik i love bobs xD
    I even seen one on twitter he never replies back lol ;P

• BirthdayCake

Why should Justin have to sign anything when those girls were chasing after him? They were being rude to him and crowding him and yelling. Why should he have to sign anything? Besides it didn’t look like they had anything for him to sign. He was by himself. I’m sure if he had security, he would have stayed. I wish the guy who filmed this would have stepped up and helped the poor kid.

• CrazyCrunk

I’m just now watching the video
    Anyone else laugh when the girl in the blue fell??

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I <3 My Family!

ewh what animals.

• sophieee

So he thought he would out run them on a little scooter?
    FAIL.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

A FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR REUNION IS IN THE WORKS?!

i hope thats true :O

_______________

:D o_O :O

• picstoburn

A FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR REUNION IS IN THE WORKS?!

i hope thats true :O

_______________

:D o_O :O

ZT said it. im hoping that it’s true lol.

He came up w/ his friends earlier in the day too and signed for like 10-15 people. There were like a 300 fans standing around who didn’t even realize it was him until he was long gone.

And whoever thinks it’s ridiculous that he didn’t stay around and take pics and sign autographs for all of those people… don’t you realize that it would have taken well over and hour to get through all of those girls?

• Your Mom Was Here

the girls with the yellow shirt, they were at my school haha

They uploaded the pictures on facebook and said they were crying, and all those other girls who didn’t went to the concert are telling them how jealous they are lol

• urluvismydrugg

g’aww. look at all those girls…TALLER than him. this kid needs to freaking hit is growth spurt, and let puberty kick in QUICK. i swear he’s the only 16 year old on this planet that hasn’t.

haha hes all by himself like who would let a chilt that age out by himself?

the girls with the yellow shirt, they were at my school haha

oh wow. she’s crazy haha.

• remember_me

those girls are like zombies :o
    my goodness

lol wow I feel sorry for him.Thats horrible!

honestlyy therse stupid girls are just embarassing themselves. and i do feel bad for bieber cuz he ight be a nice kid but let face it he LIKESSSS all the attention. just look at his shirt.
    but yeah i hate the intensity of bieber fans.

stupid whale. :\

• CrazyCrunk

I have not been on my twitter in forever
    Its probably filled with Niley stuff
    I use to be obsessed with that couple…SMH

• Sexy_Thang

Twitter is getting me mad. -_-

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love when random people leave voice mails on my phone.

i was tf???
    LMAO! I use to text random people. It was fun.

______________

• picstoburn

i don’t get it. twitter is working fine for me? :)

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO! What the heck. Why was Kenny just standing there?!
    _________

Kenny is apparently no help. Lmao!
    ___

poor biebs!
    lol, he rode on that thing!
    those annoying ass fans need to back off and give him some space! the girl in the white who was right next to him while chasing him was stupid for trying to get his attention!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Oh there it is! Damn you fail whale

its working again. yay.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

i don’t get it. twitter is working fine for me? :)
    __
    Its working for me too!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Wow…

• _Tiger_

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    I love when random people leave voice mails on my phone.

i was tf???
    LMAO! I use to text random people. It was fun.

______________

LMAO! Did you respond?

Jul 26, 2010 @ 06:11 pm
    FAV0RiTEGiRL said:
    i don’t get it. twitter is working fine for me? :)
    __
    Its working for me too!

i guess they fixed it lol

• Sexy_Thang

Whoa….

• EverythingSux

Hahaha lol!

• Anonymousssssss

CRAZY BITCHES. He’s just a fucking kid. If I were one of them.. I’d be ashamed.

LOL THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!

• beccamthomas

oh please. the jonas brothers have ran from their fans too. take them off the pedestal who place them on.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Anonymousssssss said:
    CRAZY BITCHES. He’s just a fucking kid. If I were one of them.. I’d be ashamed.
    __

That song just came to my head xD

• woww

_____________________-
    you are so fucking pathetic it hurts.
    there were like 100 girls coming from every direction chasing him. so hes supposed to stop in the middle of being trampled and sign a bunch of shit for a bunch of girls charging him? he was pretty much getting ran over and obviously he had somewhere to go if his concert started in a half hour. Excuse him for having fun and riding a segway with a friend for alittle bit before a concert. stop acting like the jonas brothers are fucking angels cause they arent perfect. open your fucking eyes. nobody is.

• jonasfan101

the jonas brothers aren’t perfect. But they are pretty damn close

That prank wasn’t funny. Love the picture with the post though. I know where that came from. Shaq presented the kid with four surfborads for winning Teen choice awards that aren’t even supposedly closed to votine yet. A check of the rules shows that the producers choose the winners. There’s no teen choice really in the show.

Lmfao!

• Dreamer X33

O_o Yaow!

• Thtzttlykewl

——————–
    -.-

but that was for a 3D movie, not real life.

• LaLaLandGirl

Look at all of those jean shorts.

can someone put the link up iam on my ipod and I cant see it please and thank you

Jul 26, 2010 @ 08:31 pm

—————–

• l0verx3

i wouldve chased him too. lol <3333333333

• Fiona

Is it bad that I laughed at the video…
    Scary how a mob just formed from nowhere though.
    I wonder what happened to him?

• picstoburn

picstoburn i thought you said you would stop deleting my comments. i was responding to everything sucks i didnt say NOTHING about sonic in a sexual way

honestly that’s not me this time im watching tv :)

• colorfulx

LOL I feel bad for laughing :P

Demi Lovato needs to do this.

• tessa

dude i wouldve chased him for the fun of it and because i dont care what he thinks of me. i dont like him. but if it was nick jonas i wouldve like just stared from a distance cuz i respect nick

• WakaWakaEhEh

Sexy_Thang said:
    You guys, whats your twitter? (just made one) :D
    _

What’s yours? :)

Demi Lovato needs to do this.

Lmao.

and u dont think the jonas brothers knew their fans were out there. they were playing dodgeball. they had no where to be anytime soon. and obviously there was no serious running since they hopped the gate. again. still not that serious. calm down and stop trying to make them god.

That girl fell because she is a fat whale.

i love how all these girls just like appear. hahahaha

__________

________________

Lol but theres like hundreds of them and he had to be on stage in like half an hour…

Too bad he wasn’t trampled