Nick Jonas BACK IN AMERICA

nick-jonas-us-2

From @nityakumar @dkumar5678: Nick is back in the US! Me and my friends met him this afternoon! We were the first fans to talk and greet him on his arrival! So glad he is back! :D

Does he have 2 purses now?!?!?!?!?

• meanbitch

he look’s ugly

• omgnoway101

ahh. where is everyone?

nice hair lmao

• HOLAA

I missed you!!

Were is he?I need to know!!!

• Daydreamer…..

Awwwh, he’s back!
    The smile on my face right now is so dorky. xD

• sayWHAT

aww yay! he actually looks happy :)

Nick is back WOOT WOOT!!!!

• SimplyCT

cool. he’s back! :)
    it’s about time.

niley will be back SOON hahaha

NILEY LOVE <3

• JoickBelongs

Gorgeous <3

Nick, get a haircur….. unless your growing your afro again that would be nice :)

niley will be back SOON hahaha
    Ha! I hope so…
    *crossing fingers* We are so gonna get hated for this. Oh well
    Niley FTW

• realistgangsta

why the fuck do he like wearing purses that is so gay

Nick is so fucking hot :D
    Anyone who says he’s ugly needs to go to the optometrist ;)

dont think its two purces i know ones for diabtic stuffs other might be stuff he had on the plane ride

lol he looks awful.

he should go to detroit.

yeah i said it.

Nick is so fucking hot :D
    Anyone who says he’s ugly needs to go to the optometrist ;)

• sayWHAT

wow. niley is being brought into every post today especially the liam post lol… whatever i don’t have a problem with it lol

He looks like a giant.

He’s the tallest Jonas and he probaly grew at an inch during the summer in London!

• jonaS4LiFE

hello handsome! welcome home ;)

• omgnoway101

Jul 26, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    sayWHAT said:
    i love your icon, shes so gorgeous!

He looks fucking adorable. Haters to the left.

He’s back! :D

Love you Nicky! xo

could use a haircut

• LovinJB&Demi

Uhhh No Niley..he can do better then..THAT!
    Anywho glad hes back..missed my baby!
    You can tell it was a long flight cause he looks a bit..WOAH..lol i still love him…cant wait to see you babe!

• shilslovesjobros12

wooo yay!! hes back we missed u!!!

deng he looks pretty tall !

Anonymous
    Jul 26, 2010 @ 04:57 pm

So you’re in texas Nick…. GO TO FUCKING DETROIT!
    _________________

GO TO FIND UR PRINCESSE BOY

I have to say, it would be MORE CONSIDERATE if people did not always post pics to websites, we always complain that no one leaves the boys alone, but then the second a fan meets them, they send pics to the media, well your just as quilty as the paparazzi!! Give the guys a break, its great that you meet them, but it would be nicer if you didn’t let the world know where they are! Just a considerate thought!

Did he get taller?

• Amylou

He actually looks tall here, the camera lie. He’s actually kinda short. Only like an inch taller than me :’) small and beautiful.
    I miss him already, he ought to come back to london. Were the ones who would wait for hours by the theatre everyday for weeks just for a glimpse of his perfection.
    I met him a few times, he laughed at what we said, and I got a cuddle and a photo. Best day Eveeeer

• Amylou

• Itskait

Whoo!

• lizmitch

Now every time I see his face I’m gonna get all sad for him. Because you guys put that in my head. Thanks a lot guys. Haha

In all seriousness, I’m happy he’s back. And you guys are gonna hate me for this but I love his hair like this. I don’t want him to cut it :S

• Itskait

Boy Needs a Haircut!

• JoickBelongs

wtf is wrong with the person pretending to be Nick ?! U_u

LOL i like his hair like this too. it looks cute! and no, he’s still short. the blonde girl is probably like 4’11” lol

Awww, Nick looks sleepy but adorable with his messy curls. Love him! So glad your back Nick!

• Melanie

HaHaha people are always pretending to be him on here. The other day all the disney ppl were on here and it was hilarious. But this fake nick has some wise words lmao.

He looks happy, that is a good thing. He looks a little tired and his hair looks rough (in a good way). He looks adorable. That is one loooonnggg trip. His twitter buddy Killion replied to someone and told them that the show went well tonight, but Nick was missed….

• sayWHAT

so is nick where miley is???

• Melanie

Yes do not cut your hair! It looks good pooofy. Lol
    Where is he dallas? La? Aruba?
    He likes state hoppin doesn’t he.

-.O
    detroit is in Michigan
    Dallas is in text
    across the country.Michigan is by canada
    texas is by mexico

• Melanie

Yes do not cut your hair! It looks good pooofy. Lol
    Where is he dallas? La? Aruba?
    He likes state hoppin doesn’t he.

i’m actually 5’2″ his bag was just in the way so it was kinda awkward. LOL

Aww cute! I love his messy curls…..

• EmilyAnne2487

I’m actually 5’2″ his bag was just in the way so it was kinda awkward.

• sayWHAT

he is in dallas… is that near detroit? sorry im not stupid just not great with geography lol

• Nick anonomyously

Thank you for all the sweet words everyone. Glad to be home, I’m on my way to Texas. :)

• sayWHAT

nick is that you??? if so can you tell us once and for all if niley is over or not?

• JoickBelongs

I don’t see any problem with his hair :|
    It’s beautiful lik that!

• JoickBelongs

like*

• Nick anonomyously

Yes I can! This is the last time I will bring this up. Miley and I are friends not as close as we used to be but still friends. We went out when we were younger and it was cute but its not as big of deal as everyone likes to make it. She’s a nice girl, and I wish her well as I do with all of my friends. We’ve both moved on in our life. I think everyone just likes to think were a fairytale cuz fairytales are fun to believe in. But if you’ve seen 500 days of summer-she’s my Summer, and I know I learned from it-and I know I’ll find my Autumn soon. “I just haven’t met her yet) ;)

• Nick anonomyously

where is he? in California or Texas?

• joNAS4LiFE

he flew into new york

• Stargazer

Yes! My baby is finally back! I missed him.

• Itskait

Haha! I agree prob. the best nick impression i’ve seen on here!

• sucy

Tattoo is the most important effect upon the health and tattoo. We learned a foreign tattoo supplies health standards. Strict requirements of the quality of our tattoo artists and tattoo shops health. We have a professional medical adviser. Can you answer all your concerns on the MS Needle Mg2 tattoo. To good effect after the tattoo. We have to tattoo each guest will guide patient care how to tattoo. We are a direct application in the learning and the new foreign tattoo shops on the knowledge of hygiene and disinfection. Everything we do is the skin responsible for all of us.

• kendra bethune

when did nick get back in america what was the airplane ride like from london to america los angeles were there any weather problems

• biggest.fan.

YAY! he’s so hot! We missed you honey!

Welcome home handsome ! :)

Yay! Soo happy (:
    And he looks adorable, except I wish he’d get his hair cut :D

Nick is like 5 foot 6 because when I met him he was only an inch taller than me and I am 5 foot 5 also meeting him was so awesome I will never forget it he said I had nice eyes too bad I did not have my camera with me

• superJOEman

Great! But he needs a haircut. Love you Nick. <3

The most BEAUTIFUL boy (man in 2 months) is back where he belongs!!! YEAAAA

• Thtzttlykewl

Nick! Your back :D
    We missed you so much xD

• JoickBelongs

Melanie said:

___________

LOL

• sayWHAT

omgnoway101 said:
    Jul 26, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    sayWHAT said:
    i love your icon, shes so gorgeous!

thank you and i love yours too! miley’s gorgeous <3

• .Peppermint.

His Hair.

i hatee Miley
    but they are a cute couple idk why :3

So you’re in texas Nick…. GO TO FUCKING DETROIT!

• tessa

ok teenie moment: hes back hes back hes back!! nicky jj!!! agh!!!

k done :) i missed u nick

• NickjFTW

He looks happy. :) :)

• Melanie

He’s such a cutie.

• anonymous#15

Jul 26, 2010 @ 04:31 pm

He looks like a giant.

________________________________

i know!! but he’s a cute giant : ) anyways, i dont think he’s THAT giant. what is he? 5’9″? i’m 5’6″ so he’s perfect for me ; )

He looks so good! Nice fans to come meet him at airport in Dallas when he landed (not NY).

• Chelseaa

I’m so glad he’s back. I’m sure all the US fans missed him like crazy!!

• bluesfan3410

cool

hot.

He looks like a giant.

• omgnoway101

yay! we missed him :)

yessss finally !!! he looks skinny :(

nick wishes he was as perfect as sonic