Vanessa Hudgens Sucker Punch Trailer

What this movie even about??? -_-
    _

This is going to be a mind-blowing movie! Go V & the rest of the gang!

Jena Malone???

not to mention that she can’t get a job without using her butt and boobs shows that she has no talent.

Can I just say thast Vanessa Hudgens is absolutely incredible. She’s great in all she does:) Love you BabyV!

• roflwaffle

This looks so effin amazing!!!!
    I just can’t wait!!!!
    Like really!
    I think this movie is going to be the shit!!!

oh my gosh it so cool i can’t wait to see the movie and with vanessa hudgens on it i think it will be amazing

• vanessa

oh my gosh this is so cool and i can’t wait to see the movie and with vanessa hudgens on it, it will be amazing

• aaliyahnoelle

i wanna see this movie.

Shes such a WHORE.Just Saying.

• roflwaffle

Vanessa wasnt eveen in the trailer. maybe for .01 seconds
    ___________________________________________
    yes she was!
    she was in the room with other girls &
    she kicked the dudes face & she was on that flying shit!

• Joan

Looks EPIC

• MissSmiley

Looks great, I’d love to see it :D
    Thought I doubt this kind of film suits Vanessa. Never been a fan of her, actually.

• Lauren

really? because last time i checked, shes been with ONE guy for FIVE YEARS. if thats what you call a whore, then what do you call a girl that sleeps around? normal? f*** off.

• xLOLAx

I think this movie is going to do pretty well because there are many fans of the director…PLUS what straight guy wouldn’t want to see attractive girls with guns? lmao

how the hell do you know what “suits” her? thats right, you dont. so before you make a judgement on her just because she did a disney fim, maybe you should give her a chance, or at least dont bother to comment.

we all know haters are just jealous thats she’s dating Zac, anyways.

• iSpeak4mE

so does this movie revolves around a girl’s imagination?? interesting… the trailer looked intense, I may just go see it xD. Lol I bet lots of horny boys will just to watch hot girls kick some ugly ass. plus if it’s the same directer for 300 then I’m sure it’ll be pretty good. we’ll see

• xLOLAx

Really? ’cause you were there for her every time she auditions for roles? Seriously, grow the fuck up. She’s a great actress.

• Fiona

looks good. Manily going to see it for Vanessa though :P

This look pretty good, btw Vanessa isn’t even in the trailer.

Looks really cool. I’m looking forward to seeing Emily Browning (she’s playing the main character), she was great in the Lemony Snicket’s film. And I really couldn’t care less about Vanessa. I thinks she is TERRIBLE actress.

LOL even though I dislike Vanessa it looks kinda interesting. I have to see more of it to really convince me though :D.

• Watch your back

Shes such a WHORE.Just Saying

And you are a hater with no life and no career. Just saying ;)

• DriDri

I’m glad she and Zac are starting to broaden their movie genres past Disney. It’s gonna help them alot down the road

Shes such a WHORE.Just Saying

And you are a hater with no life and no career. Just saying ;)

^ To the second person, just because the first person knows Vanessa’s a whore & isn’t in denial like you, doesn’t mean they have no life or career. They are simply just stating a whore is a whore, get over it.

• kary_redfern

I actually want to watch it.

• Promnight95

I Love Jamie And Emily <3 “Fucka Badass”

Looks retarded. I don’t need a fortune teller to tell me that the movie is going to BOMB. xD

more like pirate prostitutes.

• sophieee

Are they like Ninja Strippers or something?

• m

sophieee said:
    Are they like Ninja Strippers or something?
    more like Hot chicks with guns

• mrsdestinyhope

dude, what nessa did back in 2008 happens to a lot of celebs

looks like she got out of disney. woop woop well done hopefully this is the begining of a long carrier for her. i think the mistake most disney stars make is that they go for the major starring roles and she hasnt and it looks like a grown up movie for a whole diff audience. plus the one disney star thts totally made it is shia lebeuf, he went away and then did small roles and look where he is now

• cookiefish880

that sucks, cuz this was supposed to come out the same day as Charlie St. Cloud, but since Vanessa and Zac are together they ddnt want to go against each others movies, so they changed the release date of Sucker Punch to next year.

• _liesyoutold

NEXT YEAR?! DAMN!

Uh… Yeah. I know what I won’t be going to see.

i want to see that movie!!!

• iSpeak4mE

btw, did Beastly come out yet??

AWESOME!!!! There are lots of shots of Vanessa. You have to slow the video down because it goes too fast. There’s one of her doing a high kick in some dude’s face, one of her shooting, running toward a dragon, one in the brothel, and one of her doing a belly dance.

• xoShannonxo

Oh Vanessa, stick to what you know.

iSpeak4mE said:

btw, did Beastly come out yet??
    ___
    Next year. I think it’s out at March 2011.

• hithere

i wont watch the video, too lazy. but good luck with the movie vanessa.

iSpeak4mE said:

___
    I think it’s one woman imagine the whole thing up.

Vanessa wasnt eveen in the trailer. maybe for .01 seconds