Demi Lovato Taking Time W/ New Album

demetria-lovato

Demi Lovato isn’t rushing the release of her third album. She told Yahoo: ‘I’m just writing it now. When I went into it I totally wanted to do something completely different. Then I started straying back to where I was going, so I don’t know. But I definitely want it to be more mature than the last record.

All of my records have been kind of rushed. This one I’m really taking the time with & not putting it out after month of making it.’ Demi has recorded a Spanish song for the album and promised not to change her image too much when the record is released.

• suckit

thats great i think. demi actually does have a voice and its very powerful. i dont care about why people hate her, a musician makes music

well that’s a first. an anon that isn’t crazy.create an account

• BglitterBBy2.0

I’m excited(:
    I hope she leave’s Disney then releases it(:

LOVE HER CAN WAIT

• SimplyCT

cool.
    i’m actually excited to hear it. :)

“I definitely want it to be more mature…”

guess what demi? you need to be mature first

People who have heard the new songs says they are amazing!!!
    I have HIghh Hopes for this album! U can expect a great record!!!!

Im excited

• Disdain

YAAAAAAAAAAY! :D

Jul 27, 2010 @ 03:01 pm
    entwinedintime said:

just wondering……………….has her music ever been played on the radio? besides radio disney
    ======================================

No. At least not here in Canada, anyway.

• suckit

I’m excited(:
    I hope she leave’s Disney then releases it(:

true,but i don’t think she’ll leave disney

Woohoo ! :D

• ThaNameIsMimi

i cant wait!
    i have a feeling its gonna be amazing(:

I’m glad that she’s taking her time with this album, it’s a bummer waiting for new music though. Anyways, I’m really glad that the people she’s worked with have had nothing but nice things to say about her.

• peacenlove

cant wait!! love her! <3

• Melissa=)

awesome. cant wait. :)

• Melissa=)

awesome. cant wait. :)

• ThaNameIsMimi

Jul 27, 2010 @ 03:08 pm

“I definitely want it to be more mature…”

guess what demi? you need to be mature first

——————-

Wow. Really? Smh.

its gonnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa be so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• __AngiLJB

I’m so excited!!! I can’t wait for the third album!!Demi rules, she’s great talented and mature!

————————
    no and they have NEVER played the jonas brothers here either. even back in like 08. they play selena and miley though and thats what i cant stand

cant wait for this album, here we go again was incredible to me and i loved every song. im sure this one will be even better! and a spanish song…interesting !

She hasn’t released anything in over a year. :(
    I hope she pulls a Taylor/Miley and releases an EP in the meantime. I miss her voice. :(

• BglitterBBy2.0

suckit said:

I’m excited(:
    I hope she leave’s Disney then releases it(:

true,but i don’t think she’ll leave disney

Home girl needs to.
    She needs to dump the Jobros too!

• idkMyBFFjill

====================
    well-spoken, anon. thats exactly why i dont judge her or let her behavior affect my liking for her music.

and to the haters: i’ve heard her on satellite radio and in public places, but who gives a fuck.. she goes for quality.

nope, here in Sacramento , CA, her songs have NEVER been played on the radio, only Jonas brothers, Miley, and Selena songs have been played over here out of all the disney stars. Even selena songs are being played and demis the one with the “better” voice. hahah sucks for her. its cause she doesnt have much fans to request the songs.

i love JB, Miley and Selena ! Demi sucks !!

• nick

Demi, I think it’s a little too late for the “I’m not going to change” talk. Just sayin

I hope Demi does a Hayley Williams, if you know what I mean. ;)

• xJonasXCandyx

I can’t wait for her new album :D

I’m pretty pumped for this.
    It sounds like it’s going to be a good record.
    She’s really talented and I think she can really go far.
    So we’ll see, best wishes to her.
    I’ve heard her songs play like sometimes when my little sister is in the car with me.
    Usually they only play Miley, HM, or Selena.
    But Jonas and Demi only like once in a while.

• BglitterBBy2.0

i love JB, Miley and Selena ! Demi sucks !!

1.) Your mom sucks!
    2.) It’s a shame that selena gets played but not demi.
    3.) Demi is the only Disney star that truly has talent vocally.

She hasn’t changed.
    Appearance wise yes, but hey she’s getting older. I wouldn’t want to look the same from when I was 15.
    Personality wise no, I met her back in 08 and just this Sat. at North Point. She’s still the same down to earth happy girl.
    I found it funny actually because the first time I met her she was dancing in her seat drinking starbucks and I found her doing the same last sat.
    She’s really not that bad as you make her out to be.
    But w/e.

• Wowzer

o m g this is like the first post where i dont see any demi hate :)

• sucy

1. Know Before tattoo: a control drinking. 2 to maintain adequate sleep. 3 Do not exposure to the sun, tattoo supplies skin burns. 4 tattoos have some pain, will not have any significant effect of local anesthetic, and may affect the coloring. Do not believe the propaganda of some parts of the so-called Stainless Steel Tips painless tattoo. 5 Jiyong animal blood or cinnabar and other tattoo (There are rumors that this tattoo can be seen in the drink), this method is extremely dangerous.

Not so much that Joe or Nick broke up with girls but HOW especially Joe – yes I know all the excuses he was out of the country etc etc but they still need to be more understanding of the girls feelings and that a phone call is just too impersonal.

• incredibleDemi

o m g this is like the first post where i dont see any demi hate :)
    Haha, yess. (;
    Don’t jinx it, lol.
    I don’t see what this girl did to deserve any hate anyways.
    I love Demi. <3
    haha, and i’m glad there isn’t as much hate right now..

• RonnieDaniloveslautner

I can’t wait! I’m starting to really like Demi <3

Aryanna
    Yes, considering I’m the only son.
    I’m the good kid though out of my sister and me.

Demi WOULD talk trash about Joe, now that he’s having fun as a single guy. e says she’s so matur? Yeah….right.

Aryanna
    Ok I definitely will.
    Oh, you put me on the spot. hmm I’ll think of some…..

Cool. :) You’re writing in two lines again.. haha. :P

nick said:
    Aryanna
    Ok I definitely will.
    Oh, you put me on the spot. hmm I’ll think of some…..
    Cool. :)

• wowzer

lol i dont wanna jinx it but its like WOW, i love seeing demi post without all the hate & i love her to

• dearstephh

her songs do come on the radio, apart from radio disney.
    well at least around LA or SD, they do (:

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    And just like that, the post is dying down.

Ikr? Where’d everyone go???

twitter do you have one?

Yeah, but I don’t really use it…

oh how come?

• incredibleDemi

Just wondering……………….has her music ever been played on the radio? besides radio disney
    Well, where i live, her ‘Dont Forget’ album songs played a whole bunch while it was just released. And her ‘Here We Go Again’ album songs like, Catch Me, and Here we go again, were overplayed a couple of times a day for like.. 2 or 3 weeks. I live around the LA area. (:

Aryanna
    Haha, I know.
    I did it cause you did.

• Fiona

Can’t wait
    and she looks like stalker Sara in the post pic o.O

nick
    When you get a twitter, tell me okay?
    I’m bored…:/ Any jokes?

yeaaah. at least in california it does (:
    what? I never hear her songs. Maybe I’m not listening to the right radio stations

• xheartsrawrx

Demi I want new songs and I’m glad you’re taking the time to make them wonderful (:

• ??????

it’s gonna be awesome, i just know it. i cant wait :)

Anonymous said:anybody notice that miley and demi and even the jonas are not rushing into anything fast unlike selena who rushing her albums. I think after the the saw selena rushed album they don’t feel the music industry is in the right place selena is embarrasing them and they don’t want to be attached around her cd’s from disney….
    _________
    all of them rushed cd’s at first … let her try although i wish she could do more acting than singin …… she’s better at acting
    You’re talking about Selena, right? Because Demi should do more singing than acting.

Aw poor boy. :(
    It’s fine. ;)
    Haha, ok. I kinda feel bad.
    Are we still talking in two lines?:P

nick
    Two lines? haha not really.

I made one on my iphone…
    Really? Oh, wait I don’t have an iphone.
    And I’m ground from my itouch too.

I love Demi!

nick
    What did you do to get grounded?

• WakaWakaEhEh

__

Maybe he’s right? lol I kid

people are freaking out over nothing lol
    ___

Wow. Poor Josh being attacked by crazy twitters.

• natjbguitargirl

Did anybody make a cambio account?

nick said:
    You got a twitter?

Nope. Do you?
    Yep. :) Make one?

• picstoburn

And just like that, the post is dying down.

Ikr? Where’d everyone go???

twitter do you have one?

Oh God, don’t tell me that people are hating on Demi’s friend just because he called Joe gay? SMA

• NickjFTW

Where is everyone??? Grrrrr….

• NickjFTW

Jul 27, 2010 @ 03:52 pm
    picstoburn said:
    And just like that, the post is dying down.

Ikr? Where’d everyone go???

twitter do you have one?

Yeah, but I don’t really use it…

• doublethedrama

I don’t care if you love her or hate her. There is no way that you can say she’s not talented when it comes to music. She can sing, play instruments, and can write amazing songs. She is incredible.

• NickjFTW

Jul 27, 2010 @ 03:54 pm
    doublethedrama said:

Ahgreed.

• peacenlove

She hasn’t changed.
    She’s really not that bad as you make her out to be.
    But w/e.
    …..ok……
    …..yea…..
    Was what she wrote to complicated for you
    Haha.
    No, I read the novel.
    Don’t insult my intelligence :P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

http://twitpic.com/2998hw DM of what Demi’s friend said to me PASS IT ON!! PASS IT ONE!! PASS IT ON!!!!!! RT THIS PLEASE!! XD @TheJoshLiu

lol why?

cause demi’s friend called joe gay. smh.

Haha, I LOVE the Jobros but i kinda feel like there hiding something.
    I mean all of their ex-girlfriends have not said good things after the break-up.
    but since they wear purity rings the fans want to blame things on the girl.
    smh.
    —————–
    but its weirder that demi waz all over joe like he wz the best person she has ever dated .. as well as taylor swift … and miley
    i think the just get soo pissed off bec they broke up with them

On the last Demi post, I said that people on Twitter say she looks like Lea Michele. I just found a TwitPic.

Well they definitely sing alike sometimes, especially with the belting.

You got a twitter?

Nope. Do you?
    Yep. :) Make one?
    Ok, but I can’t make one on my phone and I’m grounded from my laptop :(

Aw poor boy. :(
    It’s fine. ;)

_________

Well they definitely sing alike sometimes, especially with the belting.
    I think Demi can pull off Faithfully like Lea did. especially the high notes.

• NickjFTW

You got a twitter?

Nope. Do you?
    Yep. :) Make one?
    Ok, but I can’t make one on my phone and I’m grounded from my laptop :(

I made one on my iphone…

• entwinedintime

• Jane Doe

Nope. Besides Radio Disney i’ve never heard her on the radio.
    ;P

• stephsayshiii

yeaaah. at least in california it does (:

Yeah, ‘Remeber December’ and ‘Here We Go Again’ play on the radio all the time here and some LA stations play the remixed version of ‘Here We Go Again’ too.

• suzii18023

I love demi(:

• zebragiraffe

entwinedintime said:

no. at least not here.

• suckit

we’ll be a dream but other than that idts.i guess she’s not famous enough for the radio

• KittieJ

I kind of see what she means by calling her albums rushed. She does have a tendency to have throwaway tracks and those detract from the album as a whole. I think she’s really talented and I hope that she really does something amazing with this one.

• JocelynGeee

Yess something in spanish, can’t wait !

Aryanna
    Haha, but you did it anyway.
    Is Aryanna really your name?

nick
    I know, and you just did it again ! Oh well.
    And yep, it is. :D

• NickjFTW

Jul 27, 2010 @ 04:18 pm
    nick said:
    I made one on my iphone…
    Really? Oh, wait I don’t have an iphone.
    And I’m ground from my itouch too.

So what are you using right now??

• MileyIsSoSmiley

I truly love her :)

I prefer Lea over Demi.

• Mee

I heard demis song HWGA once and most of the time like in the mall and stores especially hollister and abrecombie but I’m really excited fir this!!!

• _Tiger_

I hope Demi does a Hayley Williams, if you know what I mean. ;)

Take some nudes?

• picstoburn

• BglitterBBy2.0

about what?

This is boring… :/

• picstoburn

I hope Demi does a Hayley Williams, if you know what I mean. ;)

i hope i could do a chris brown on you,if you know what i mean ;)

• suckit

I’m excited(:
    I hope she leave’s Disney then releases it(:

true,but i don’t think she’ll leave disney

Home girl needs to.
    She needs to dump the Jobros too!

yep her,miley,and the jobros are the only ones i care about but u are rite she needs to leave the jobros

• picstoburn

This is boring… :/

lol who’s in your icon?

• peacenlove

lol why?

This is boring… :/

lol who’s in your icon?
    Logan Lerman. :D

• suckit

I hope Demi does a Hayley Williams, if you know what I mean. ;)

i hope i could do a chris brown on you,if you know what i mean ;)

hahha yes, please do

• suckit

i hope she does more songs like catch me

• picstoburn

lol why?

cause demi’s friend called joe gay. smh.

• picstoburn

about what?

demi’s friend called joe gay.and he reads OU

• SimplyCT

picstoburn said:

I hope Demi does a Hayley Williams, if you know what I mean. ;)

i hope i could do a chris brown on you,if you know what i mean ;)
    lmao. nice. :)

• suckit

lol why?

cause demi’s friend called joe gay. smh.

omg i hate that whole joe and demi bullshit

• peacenlove

lol why?

cause demi’s friend called joe gay. smh.

-_-

• _Tiger_

suckit said:

lol why?

cause demi’s friend called joe gay. smh.

omg i hate that whole joe and demi bullshit

I know right. Its annoying.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Jul 27, 2010 @ 03:28 pm

lol why?

cause demi’s friend called joe gay. smh.

Haha, I LOVE the Jobros but i kinda feel like there hiding something.
    but since they wear purity rings the fans want to blame things on the girl.
    smh.

• SimplyCT

i guess…
    i don’t really see it. :/

• suckit

lol why?

cause demi’s friend called joe gay. smh.

omg i hate that whole joe and demi bullshit

I know right. Its annoying

it’s like every thing joe does has to revolve around demi and everything demi does has to revovle around joe

I hope Demi does a Hayley Williams, if you know what I mean. ;)

I second this. :P

• BglitterBBy2.0

about what?

demi’s friend called joe gay.and he reads OU

haha, really.
    That’s priceless(:

They don’t look alike.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Ughh, lea is prettier.

peacenlove said:

lol why?

cause demi’s friend called joe gay. smh.

HAHAHA! Twitterers freak out over everything.
    She was probably joking.

Are people insulting Demi on Twitter?

• nick

No, atleast not where I live. If you want to hear her songs on regular radio, you have to request her songs like crazy. Get all of friends or whatever to request it and eventually they will play it :)

• suckit

lea looks like a man to me sometimes evne though i love her

Shouldn’t the blame go to Josh instead of Demi?

• picstoburn

lol why?

cause demi’s friend called joe gay. smh.

HAHAHA! Twitterers freak out over everything.
    She was probably joking.

it’s a guy though lol he’s name is josh :)

You got a twitter?

• peacenlove

suckit said:
    lea looks like a man to me sometimes evne though i love her

LOL

• picstoburn

Shouldn’t the blame go to Josh instead of Demi?

they are they’re attacking his twitter.

lea looks like a man to me sometimes evne though i love her
    Is it because of her nose?

She hasn’t changed.
    She’s really not that bad as you make her out to be.
    But w/e.
    …..ok……

• NickjFTW

So… I’m kinda obsessed with this song. Its so catchy….

• picstoburn

This is boring… :/

lol who’s in your icon?
    Logan Lerman. :D

he’s cute :)

Lea > Demi

Even though I love them both.

• WakaWakaEhEh

picstoburn said:
    Shouldn’t the blame go to Josh instead of Demi?

they are they’re attacking his twitter.
    __

Maybe he’s right? lol I kid

She hasn’t changed.
    She’s really not that bad as you make her out to be.
    But w/e.
    …..ok……
    …..yea…..
    Was what she wrote to complicated for you
    Haha.

Aryanna
    Well, I didn’t come home at my curfew and apparently I had been a smart ass all last week, so I guess I had it coming.
    Oh, and your name is pretty :)

Oh, okay. Not cool. :/
    Thank you. :)

• nick

So what are you using right now??
    You mean what type of phone do I have? LG Dare :(
    My contract is over next month though. I was thinking about getting the iphone. Do you like it?

This is boring… :/

lol who’s in your icon?
    Logan Lerman. :D

he’s cute :)
    Yeah, totally. :D

• peacenlove

You got a twitter?

Nope. Do you?

_______

Lea is so much hotter.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    Shouldn’t the blame go to Josh instead of Demi?

they are they’re attacking his twitter.
    __

Maybe he’s right? lol I kid

people are freaking out over nothing lol

lea looks like a man to me sometimes evne though i love her
    Is it because of her nose?
    She does have a big nose.

And just like that, the post is dying down.

• NickjFTW

I don’t think Lea and Demi look alike at all…

Demi and Lea are both talented and beautiful, but I prefer Demi. To each their own.

• NickjFTW

Jul 27, 2010 @ 03:49 pm
    And just like that, the post is dying down.

Ikr? Where’d everyone go???

Aryanna
    Yea, I haven’t been grounded on a long time. So it feels weird.
    You’re welcome! :)

nick
    So you’re the good son then?

• suckit

can’t wait her hwga album was my favorite disney album and i loved catch me

• Ediee