Joe Jonas Ashley Greene DATE PICTURE

ashley-greene-joe-jonas-lunch-date

i like them together. Any girl is better than demi. Soon joe will be 21, he needs a woman, not an immature kid.
    —————
    Hey, don’t be jealous of Demi cause she touched Joe’s lips and you can’t. (;

The body language is weird. They’re leaning away from each other. Whatever. Good for them, but she doen’t look so into him here.

They’re actually kind of cute together. I wouldn’t have ever thought of putting them together, but sometimes opposites attract. If they are/did go out i think they’d keep each other on their toes.

that actually explains the story. (weather or not it’s true, but it seems believable)

• stellagirl1993

Both of them are serial daters
    Perfect match

• EvaSnow

I don’t think they’re dating. They’re just friends. Well at least I hope so, because I don’t like Ashley for Joe. Joe deserves a better/sweeter girl.

• LoveToLove

At least he’s dating someone around his age ..

Hope he’s happy :)

Even if they’re just friends, i’ve got to admit they’re cute.

Haha you can’t judge them by one picture. When the paps took this, it was probably at the wrong time. BTW, they look cute together.

• jt710

but her friend admitted she was dating brock kelly and that she was really into him.

oh god, and so it begins…

• belladaniella321

not at all joe and demi were so cute together and perfect for each other joe is only 20 and demi is 18 so there really isnt much of an age difference its two years so demi is not an “immature kid” like especially in that industry there is no room to be immature so you cant say shes and immature kid when i think in that relationship joe was prob the “immature” one considering he’s the one who broke it off with her not the other way around demi was all into haveing a serious relationship meanwhile joe is to much of a “player” to hold one down. this relationship isnt gonna last long i mean its joe jonas we are talking about here!!! i mean i love him but still he is such a player :P

• KristinaMarie559

Aw(:

• picstoburn

i think that’s cute friends or not :)

• Watch your back

Look how excited they are

• aaliyahnoelle

okay joe is moving on up in the world…i c u buddy LOL. im guessing he has a thing for older women

• sophieee

That looks like fun xD
    Pitty date or something:???

• jt710

ashley is sweet. i think she’s like joe in the fact that she’s had a couple of relationships that gave her a bad rep.

• jerseygirl

replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:55 pm
    belladaniella321 said:

———————–
    A. Joe turns 21 shortly after Demi turns 18. So there is a THREE year age gap.

B. Shut up.

haha she looks like she is having fun NOT!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I hope Joe is happy :)

Joe you like your older beautiful women don’t you. lol can’t blame the guy really.

• jerseygirl

A. Joe turns 21 shortly after Demi turns 18. So that is a THREE year age gap.

B. Shut up.

What’s aw about this? Joe is typically using her. He’s going to dump her in about 3 weeks -_-
    It’s usual dating routine. I’m so mad Ashley agreed to the date in the first place. TF?

well i hink they are perfect for eachother. they are two serial daters so the question here is: who is going to dump or cheat first?

• jt710

What’s TF?

• Yo.

Finally. OU took its damn time posting this.

demi is only 17.

why cant you guys just let them have their privacy? that would be too crazy ha?!

• EvaSnow

Jul 27, 2010 @ 11:34 am

______
    Joe never cheated on anyone.

But that’s the reason why I don’t think Ashley is good for Joe, because she’s a serial dater. I don’t want anyone to break his heart. He’s obviously more into her than she’s into him since she’s already dating this Brock dude.

(P.s. Am I the only one who thinks it’s hilarious that “Ash” is dating a “Brock”. xD )

i like them together. Any girl is better than demi. Soon joe will be 21, he needs a woman not an immature kid.

• ButterflyFlyAway

I find camilla and joe way cuter than ashley and joe, eventhough in both situations joe seemed/seems more into them

Haha, First Demi, who was approximately 3 years younger than him (while they were dating) now Ashley, who is 3 years older than him. (if they are dating) haha lol. I hope he’s happy. (:

• alltherightmoves.

there’s a girl called Jennifer Greenwood at my school.
    oh wait no, I’m british.

I thought he was dating that Spanish girl from a famous theatre company who’s about to enroll at UCLA? Get your stories straight, Demi!

And yes,Sam, I feel the same way. They’re all waiting for him to…sail away with them into the land of castles and unicorns. My blood sugar is spiking at that thought and I’m not even diabetic ;-)

Still think it’s weird, but I kinda figured it was true when the rumour didn’t just die away.

Seriously though, Nick needs to stop saying who he has a crush on/thinks pretty cause that just means Joe is going to date them.

Agree about everything especially the Nick part. lol

EvaSnow said:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 11:52 am

I think Ashley and Brock are LOONNGG GONE.

And for those of you who think Joe and her “just friends”, I LOL at you. No “friends” would book a PRIVATE table and HIDE from the papz. They’re obviously sneaking around. -.-
    ________
    Maybe they’re so sneaky because they don’t want stupid rumours.. Maybe they don’t want everyone to think they’re dating, because they aren’t. Ever thought of that?
    —————————————-

Yes, i did. and i think its bogus. There’s no bone in my body doubting that they’re dating. It’s Ashley Greene and Joe freaking Jonas for crying out loud!

• Danger-ous

Dang my comment went bye byes.

Um, I’m not speculating but whatever you guys feel the need to tell yourselves to make you feel better go ahead. Dating implies going out on dates. Many relationships start out as dating and/or friends, which is what I gather this one is.

They’re trying to be low key, which was working until this clown got a photo not to mention there are things Joe does that we don’t know about so perhaps they’ve been out before and we don’t know about it.

Stopped being funny? It’s called growing up. People do that, you know. He’s still Joe.

And no, he and Demi were not a perfect young couple. She had baggage up the wazoo, the emotional kind, and Joe was smart to get out when he did. She may lerv him but that doesn’t mean they belong together. if it doesn;t work for both people, it nees to end.

• SimplyCT

This Joe and Ashley thing is still happening? -_-
    whatever, if they’re happy. then it’s ok.

• EvaSnow

Jul 27, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    SimplyCT said:

This Joe and Ashley thing is still happening? -_-
    whatever, if they’re happy. then it’s ok.
    _________
    Well they look extremely happy together! =D

They’re sitting on the same side of the table?
    Awkward.

Maybe that’s what Joe’s tweet was about. Haha :)

• Danger-ous

I don’t understand how this is even a far fetched idea for some of you. They’re young, single, finer than grains of sand and so what’s the big deal? Do any of you look like Ashley Greene in which Joe should be taking you out instead?

• SimplyCT

EvaSnow said:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    SimplyCT said:

This Joe and Ashley thing is still happening? -_-
    whatever, if they’re happy. then it’s ok.
    _________
    Well they look extremely happy together! =D
    are you being serious or sarcastic?
    i can’t tell…

• EvaSnow

Jul 27, 2010 @ 12:31 pm
    SimplyCT said:

EvaSnow said:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    SimplyCT said:

This Joe and Ashley thing is still happening? -_-
    whatever, if they’re happy. then it’s ok.
    _________
    Well they look extremely happy together! =D
    are you being serious or sarcastic?
    i can’t tell…
    ___________
    Sarcastic…

• bug<3

YES! <33JOICK!

• JoickBelongs

It would be a cute couple .. after Joick :)

This is not going to end well!

you go joe, happy you finally found a woman

• jt710

To be honest. They are starting to grow on me :/.. which is odd cuase I wanted her with kellan.. I wish someone would confirm…

• SimplyCT

EvaSnow said:

SimplyCT said:

This Joe and Ashley thing is still happening? -_-
    whatever, if they’re happy. then it’s ok.
    _________
    Well they look extremely happy together! =D
    are you being serious or sarcastic?
    i can’t tell…
    ___________
    Sarcastic…

sorry, i can’t tell when someone uses it through text.
    :P

• EvaSnow

Jul 27, 2010 @ 12:33 pm
    JoickBelongs said:

It would be a cute couple .. after Joick :)
    __________
    Joick > any other couple

I’m all for them dating, esp if it means they can get Niley to reunite.

• Maralovelovelove

I asked for proof and got it. WOOT. haha I think they’re a cute couple. but she’s probably just a rebound… or they’re just friends. WHO KNOWS.

• JoickBelongs

EvaSnow said:
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 12:33 pm
    JoickBelongs said:

It would be a cute couple .. after Joick :)
    __________
    Joick > any other couple

__________

of course!

This doesn’t really look like a date to me but if it is then go for it.
    They make a hot couple.
    I doubt it will last for very long because they’ve both got booming careers but good on ‘em!

so if there together their doin it if they arent they wont.

• all for me

(replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 02:03 pm
    Danger-ous said:

Yes, yes, we get it. Joe gets around. La-da-da-dee da. Honestly, you can tell me he’s nailed a whole other continent and I’ll still think very highly of him. :)
    ———————————-
    Exactly..love that comment show me another 20 year old that is really good looking..rich..and famous that hasn’t dated around a bit…and don’t even say Zac Efron because we all know there is tons of rumors that he has cheated on his little girlfriend before!

• Danger-ous

What is “just friends”? Please tell me what other attractive movie stars Joe is “just friends” with that are in his age range and not married or in a relationship.

I’ll wait here.

• jerseygirl

I’m just so happy he’s dating outside the friggin’ Disney dating circle.

You go, Joe.

——————–

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. i’ll always think highly of joseph though ;) ahaha<3 but you know what? HELLO EVERYONE, JOE’S A GUY, OF COURSE HE’S GOING TO GET AROUND. he should have fun with dating & such. he’s an amazing guy. he deserves to go out on dates without all of you guys being immature about it.

Is am the only one who is happy that he is dating NOT disney stars, I thing Joe is the one of all the 3 brothers who is going to get married latest! on a strange way it make me happy! I love Leonardo DiCaprio and he is not married and he is 35, and am still happy that he is not married! WHATS WRONG WITH ME?? But am sure Joe’s not a virgin Joe does not have he ring on that much anymore! YES

• jerseygirl

Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:37 pm
    Danger-ous said:

I’ll wait here.
    ——————–
    Don’t waste your energy, bb. Joe could be walking down the aisle and some fans would still be claiming “they’re just friends”.

• Danger-ous

Practice makes perfect. He’s practicing. Maintaining relationships doesn’t come naturally to anyone and you learn something with each one you have. I hope he’s learned along the way and brings that to the next person.

And he’s hot. The end.

Could not really call Joe a serial dater he’s just young guy dating and certainly does not date as much as most 21 year old boys I know. Plus he has had long term relationships with both Amelia and Camilla who I think were the best of his ex’s.

Ashley last tweet made me think she was with joe yesterday too :) paris carney is a good friend of joe and she is dating garbo so he was probably with her too… Wish them the best if they are together

• idkMyBFFjill

Joe used to sext that one chick from the Veronicas am i right? But I still agree, Ashley’s a little much for him.

• Sam In Atlanta

************

And the stupidity and immaturity on this post are a little too much for me.

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:38 pm
    jerseygirl said:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:37 pm
    Danger-ous said:

I’ll wait here.
    ——————–
    I know. My energy is precious. I want to be “just friends” with Joe. PLEASE?

• jerseygirl

replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:49 pm
    Danger-ous said:

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:38 pm
    jerseygirl said:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:37 pm
    Danger-ous said:

I’ll wait here.
    ——————–
    I know. My energy is precious. I want to be “just friends” with Joe. PLEASE?
    ——————
    Let’s ALL be “just friends” with Joe. We’ll invite him over for slumber parties and have pillow fights together. WooHoo!

• all for me

Ashley Greene is really really pretty! did you see her on the cover of womens health magazine this month..her body is amazing..You Go Joe!!! that the shirt he wore on E’s Daily 10

• -JulieSmile-

If they Dating cool. whatever.
    But why start with the whole “Oh he’s Better with Demi/Camilla” its so annoying. I mean get the fuck over it. Joe will date whoever he wants and just be happy for him Like REAL fans should.

• all for me

Also Ashley went to a private christian school so maybe..they have a little in common

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:51 pm
    jerseygirl said:

replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:49 pm
    Danger-ous said:

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:38 pm
    jerseygirl said:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:37 pm
    Danger-ous said:

I’ll wait here.
    ——————–
    I know. My energy is precious. I want to be “just friends” with Joe. PLEASE?
    ——————
    After all, that is what being “Just Friends” entails. I hope we can brush eachother’s hair and tell secrets.

• idkMyBFFjill

************

And the stupidity and immaturity on this post are a little too much for me.
    I wasn’t giving a serious insight, obviously. Lighten up, its OU.

• jerseygirl

(replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:38 pm
    jerseygirl said:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:37 pm
    Danger-ous said:

I’ll wait here.
    ——————–
    I know. My energy is precious. I want to be “just friends” with Joe. PLEASE?
    ——————
    ————————–
    Oh I so hope we can brush each other’s hair. I call dibs on brushing Joe’s. ;)

• urluvismydrugg

ehh, they’ll be done soon enough. and then joe will move on to the next girl. and the next..and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…and the next…

• jerseygirl

Yeah, I’m trying to reply to you and I keep getting spammed. WTF?

Basically – I want to brush Joe’s hair. LOL

Jemi forever!!

Iove him. I don’t love her.

• JaneBieber

I don’t think they are on a date.
    If they were on a date, they would be sitting across from each other.

CANT WAIT TILL SHE BREAKS HIS HEART…YALL SEE ….

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

they make a cute couple! :) i wonder what demi thinks about them being together.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

yeah the naked pics she took show she’s a really nice christian girl.. lol.. whatever.. i think they are “dating” but not in a serious way..

• EvaSnow

suzii18023
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:29 pm
    suzii18023 said:

Just because they see a male superstar and a female superstar doesn’t mean there going out rumors oh golly lol JEMI FOREVER :D ashely stay away he might break up with you on the phone like taylor swift and Demi >:( lol
    __________
    He never broke up with Demi over the phone. Like do you seriously believe Perez Hilton? Since he’s the only one who came up with that story and is sticking to it.

• sexxynickj

IF they are dating it won’t last long. She’s a skank and she’ll want to have sex. And if the whole “purity ring” is for real then it won’t last. If it does last then they are definitely doing it.

• Ashley

Oh gosh.
    Didn’t he say on Ryan Seacrest that he’s single?
    Pretty sure he’s into her, and she’s just leading him on.
    Joe is just walking into heartbreak.

she looks like she is really enjoying her self…….wow joe really shes not even into you

• trainwreck.

alltherightmoves. said:

I thought he looked ‘shopped aswell :’)
    I feel like I’ve seen that picture of him somewhere else before.

• alltherightmoves.

wasn’t it confirmed they’re not dating, like last week?

• alltherightmoves.
  • superJOEman

THEY’RE NOT DATING. Enough said.

why do they have to be with christian girls and all? I mean dont get me wrong I am not saying they are dating but even if ..why is that an issue? Ashley seems like a nice girl and seriously Joe will likely be with someone who already made SEXY pics and all I mean in this business these days it would be really rare that he finds the perfect girl with no drama and all ….And how can you know if it is serious or not. I think its not right to judge people or their relationship. They just met and probably just start to get to know each other. Only them know whats going on and if it is serious who knows? You might be surprise…So be happy for him and wish them the best is the only thing to do…

• alltherightmoves.

yeah, from a couple of months back..there were a few of him getting into his car or something. Looks kinda like them ://

If I were a hot/famous celebrity I’d date Joe and then dump him and then move on to someone else the next week/day… just so he can see how it feels.

I use to think Joe was really handsome/funny/weird in a good way but now when I see him it just irritates me.

He needs to shave and start wearing skinny jeans that don’t reveal his fat ass/thunder thighs…

Think this one will break his heart!! Good!
    Love Joe but rich, hot, famous ones can get too arrogant for their own good so they need to get dumped now and again.

I think Joe just likes the older girls. Camilla was older, more mature in a looks and attitude, and Joe seems to last longer in relationships like that.
    I don’t really care if they’re dating, because either way they don’t seem to be getting too serious because Ashley and her other guy, and Joe going on tour. Plus, they’re both young and seem to want to continue dating/playing the field for awhile.

• alltherightmoves.

I thought he looked ‘shopped aswell :’)

• trainwreck.

Live Like There… said:

I laugh at how people are like, ‘I wonder what Demi thinks’. It doesn’t matter what Demi thinks. They’re over, they’ve been over for almost three months now, am I right? They broke up in May. Joe’s a big boy, he can date whoever he wants.

• trainwreck.

Joe looks photoshopped in.
    Maybe that’s just me.
    Haha.
    I’m not saying it’s photoshopped!
    Don’t get angry with me.
    It just looks that way.

• jt710

So how is everyone doing today??

jt710 said:

So how is everyone doing today??

OMG WOODY

• jt710

OMG WOODY
    Yeah….

onymous said:

jt710 said:

So how is everyone doing today??

OMG WOODY
    ___
    Shh, you don’t want the crazy andy anon to pop up!

Aweeeeee<3

• Daydreamer…..

How about this?
    If they’re friends, great.
    If they’re dating, great.
    The end. :)

isnt ashley much older than joe?

seriously, i dont think age matters at all.
    soo, iddk why some people are saying demi is a “kid”. i think joe and demi really had a connection. i think joe should just keep in toouch with disney people.

what connention? demi wanted to be famous and hurt taylor for stealing selena and joe wanted some fun.

• rockstar101

Jul 27, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    Daydreamer….. said:
    joe jonas is not dating ashley greene joe is dating jennifer greenwood a site model from michigan they keep it private so girls wont go all jealous on jennifer everyone is talking about it just write her name and you wil see
    =====
    I’m going to take a wild guess here, and say you’re “Jennifer Greenwood”?

Haha good one ;)

——————–

THIS! i love you for this. joe NEVER stopped being funny. he’s always been funny & he still is funny. he just grew up. you can’t expect an almost 21 year old to be bouncing off the walls anymore. he’s still joe though. i hated how everyone thought he “CHANGED” he never changed people, just grew up. get it straight. & as for joe & demi, HA. i laugh at EVERYONE who thought/thinks they are the perfect couple. HA. HA. HA. joe would be better off with my foot than demi. demi was WAY TOO CLINGY. and he doesn’t like that. she was annoying, too. i don’t blame him for breaking up wit her, he was smart about it. a relationship is a TWO WAY STREET people. it needs to work for BOTH the guy & the girl. so no, joe & demi’s relationship can kiss my behind.

• Danger-ous

OMG. Joe and Ashley had lunch. Why Serena, Taylor, Demi, my mom, your dentist, Peter Piper or Ronald McDonald have to do with any of this conversation is beyond me.

Please don’t make mountains out of molehills. Not one person on here yet has said, “I hope they had a nice time,” or “I hope he’s happy”.

All some of you do is bitch and judge and critique his lifestyle choices. Do you know how hard it is to date for him? Cut him some fucking slack and let him be a 21 year old guy for one fucking second.

isnt ashley much older than joe?
    ___
    Joe is 20 and Ashley is 23-24.

• rockstar101

Ashley isnt even looking for anything serious. Got a friend in Berlin who knows her. My Big bro went partying with her once when She was in town. As i Said, she’s a wild bitch ;)) but she’s nice i guess. Even signed something for me.

I think Ashley and Brock are LOONNGG GONE.

—————————

or maybe they’d just like to eat lunch in PEACE. without any PAPZ around or people bothering them, or accusing them of being on a date. damn, two people, two FRIENDS can’t go out to lunch without it being called a DATE. guys, they’re NOT dating. ashley’s dating SOMEONE ELSE. & joe said just the other day on that ryan seacrest interview that he was just a “single dude going on tour.” so, just stop. they’re two friends. having lunch together, no big deal

demi you should stop humiliate yourself and move on

taylors 3 album is gonna epic

• Daydreamer…..

=====
    I’m going to take a wild guess here, and say you’re “Jennifer Greenwood”?

Haha good one ;)

Why, thank you. ;) I try.
    I don’t like when people make up shit on here.
    I could easily say I’m dating Nick. Does that make it true? Hell no. xD

• Yo.

WTF.

• whatsernamegigi

Oh goodness. I can’t even. The amount of bullshit in this entire post just blows my mind.

And, wow. Never seen someone so happy.

• __AngiLJB

They make a bad couple..they suck together.. I prefer Joe with Demi.

I thought Joe was in lerv with Miley? ;-)
    Gonna be an interesting tour. Dems is probably on suicide watch by now.

well i think they are perfect for eachother. they are two serial daters so the question here is: who is going to dump or cheat first?
    ——————————————–

MTE! although, i think its just a fling. Joe’s gonna be travelling the continent next month and he’s not very good at longdistance relationships.
    So i say Joe’s gonna dump her.

• youhaveissues

they look so happy -sarcasm- why is joe dating this girl? oh well, i guess it’s none of our business. i still want jemi though…

• alltherightmoves.

lmfao, I don’t think they’re dating guys.
    and a relationship at this point would be hard, he’s on tour around the world and she’s filming a movie…

• alltherightmoves.

ew, jemi dnw :|

• Yo.

Well they’re both fond of sun-glasses…

• oxoemmaoxo

They look soo happy -__-
    *sarcasm*

I thought he was done with movie stars?

Ashley is too good for him :|

I think Ashley and Brock are LOONNGG GONE.

Just because you have lunch together (and the occasional hookup betwene the sheets)doesn’t neccessarily mean you’re dating. He might not like the fact she’s into other guys, though.

And I think it’s funny how everyone wants Joe back with demi. She’s a kid, he’s almost 21. he likes older women.

• Untouchable

um i don’t know what to say

• EvaSnow

Jul 27, 2010 @ 11:52 am

I think Ashley and Brock are LOONNGG GONE.

________

i wonder if she is going to see joe on tour

• oxoemmaoxo

This is probably the most awkward couple ever.

• EvaSnow

Anonymous
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 11:52 am

_____________
    I think it’s funny that you actually think that. xD Seriously… Most people hate Jemi. I’m glad that Jemi is over and I’m definitely not the only one.

Oddest couple ever..

Shares his strict values? She’s not a virgin but he is? What fairy tale do you live in? Do you actually think Joe is untouched? SMH. Gotta hand it to the Disney PR machine. It sure works.

—————
    Hey, don’t be jealous of Demi cause she touched Joe’s lips and you can’t. (;

I bet they never even kissed. Joe always seemed like he rather be seen in public with her for PR rather than kiss her.

• EvaSnow

Jul 27, 2010 @ 11:56 am

________
    Well he DOES like good girls. And Ashley is not really a “good girl”. They don’t even have the same morals.

Although I don’t think they’re romantically involved. They’re obviously just friends. So I don’t care. xD

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Lmao they are cute but awkward…eeek…they look really happy too

Oh god….SHE’S here. This post will be doomed soon -_-

I’ve seen THIS pic a lot of times already!
    next please!

UPGRADE JOE, UPGRADE! While Demi’s too busy looking more chola-licious than ever to try to impress him, he’s found himself a real woman. Good for you, Joe.

You Go Joe.I hope he is dating this woman because he needs someone new in his life.And,Ashley is so cute with him.I am proud of Joe.And,if he is dating Ashley i have respect for him.And,hope they last you know.At least Joe is dating around his age.

there is either one or two things going it could be totally harmless there just friends hanging out they live in the same town work in the same business you have to stick toghter and it is very much possible to just enjoy each others company as friends guys
    OR
    they are on a date and if they are then good for them iff works then awesome if theey make each other happy i would say in my personal opinion they don’t look like there dating they hung out twice doesn’t exactly scream long term to me and they don’t looked thrilled in each others company but then again i could be complletely wrong
    i’m a fan of joe and his brothers and i think whatever makes him happy should be accepted

• stellagirl1993

Hot

• ShutupandLoveMe

She looks VERY happy, haha.

• lindzz

thats a weird couple… just saying \0/

• Disdain

I hope so :)

• stellagirl1993

Yay, i love my new icon <3
    BTW i’m back biotchess!!

Friends or more at least they are trying to keep it private just wish paps and fans would back off a bit. Think one of the problems for his past relationships is the girlfriends get fed up or scared even from the death threats of his teenie fans.

She looks so excited to be there!

But I think they’re just friends.

no one knows what they are talking about, the last post said they were inside

hey, there we go!

haha apparently they rushed inside when they realized the paps were there. Too late guys, you’ve been caught ;)

She looks VERY happy, haha.

i’d be pissed as well if i couldn’t eat my dinner in peace.

• star19

Uhmm.
    They’re kinda odd for me.

• urluvismydrugg

lol

• jt710

Anyone know where I can find any good hsm icons?? Must change mine :p

Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:07 pm

was i talking to you? no. was i commenting on what YOU said? no. so you can just shut up now, kthanks. & i don’t know either one of them, obviously. but it’s pretty damn obvious that when celebrities are EATING, they don’t want to be bothered. i know i wouldn’t want to be bothered by paparazzi taking my picture every 5 seconds while i’m eating or having lunch with my FRIEND.
    What in the hell? I think you’re sipping the sauce my friend. I wasn’t talking about them eating I was commenting on your whole fabricated story about who they’re both dating and how you’re so certain about how they’re friends.

——————–

uh helllllo, ashley IS dating somebody else. that brock dude. i don’t even know who he is, but i’m pretty damn sure there was pictures of them kissing.
    You’re gifted. That was from like 3 weeks ago when her movie came out and single means “not married”. Not “not dating”.

• Sam In Atlanta

I can’t believe that you guys haven’t learned by now that when you use the “OMG! Can’t a guy and girl be JUST FRIENDS!” bullshit, it NEVER goes in your favor. You’re ALWAYS wrong. You’ve said that about every girlfriend they’ve ever had. Yet, you keep it up. Joe is a hot-blooded guy, Ashley is a gorgeous woman. Why the hell wouldn’t they date, even casually? And she doesn’t have a boyfriend!

Ashley has shoulders like a guy. Her body structure is way bigger than Joe’s.

Jul 27, 2010 @ 01:14 pm

Ashley has shoulders like a guy. Her body structure is way bigger than Joe’s.
    And so it begins… I’m sure you look like Gisele.

I’m out, this place is toxic with denial and ignorance.

• Signorina. aNonimo

Anonymous

Camilla was not good enough for Joe…I like Amelia however!

Joe and Ashley look cute together..

• Daydreamer…..

Yeah, guys they’re most likely casually dating. Makes sense. And it doesn’t seem like anything serious yet.

If you look by ashleys shoulder on the left you will see someones arm. So it was probably a casual date or just good friends.

• Danger-ous

I wouldn’t be happy if I were trying to have lunch with someone and people were sneakily taking my picture. It’s annoying and she’s famous, but she’s not really familiar with the level of paps stalking that he is.

• Daydreamer…..

Sorry about the five million comments.
    You fail at life, OU.

• ThaNameIsMimi

they look kinda awkward together.
    oh well….

• ThaNameIsMimi

they look kinda awkward together.
    oh well….

• Daydreamer…..

I would be pretty damn annoyed too. They’re just trying to enjoy their food, and you got a creeper in the back. Lovely.

• Daydreamer…..

=====
    I’m going to take a wild guess here, and say you’re “Jennifer Greenwood”?

jt710 said:

Anyone know where I can find any good hsm icons?? Must change mine :p

zanessa ftw!

oh please, this is like when he was hanging out with brenda song for a few weeks and they went to a kings of leon concert too if i recall.. that passed and this is gonna pass too whatever

• jt710

zanessa ftw!
    Thanks!!

• AlwaystheTruth

they make a hot couple!
    well If they are dating or not… if Joe is happy, I’m happy!

• Elly

Well, good for him. Happy to see him moving on from the PR nightmare of his last relationship.

Hopefully this relationship can stay private, and that Ashley (who I know absolutely nothing about) doesn’t receive a bunch of hate from childish Joe fans. Let him be happy. He deserves it. :)

Aw. I kind of love it.

NILEY !!

Ashley & Miley are friends now !!
    So of jOE & Ashley are friends … hahaha

yeah she looks just thrilled to ber there!

Did you guys see the JB performing a Beatles song at the White House? I felt so proud, they did an incredible job. It made me realize how much I love those boys’ music and how much I miss them. :(

• Sam In Atlanta

LOL! You kiddies and your “OMG THEY’RE JUST FRIENDS!” comments. You’ve all said that about EVERY girl that JB has EVER been seen with…Miley, Selena, Taylor, Danielle, Camilla…and now Ashley. So, tell me, how has that worked out for you all in the past? You were wrong every time, and I’m quite sure you’re wrong this time too. Not saying that her and Joe are in a committed relationship, but I’m pretty sure it’s more than just platonic friendship.