Joe Kevin Nick Question & Answer Session

nicky-2
nickys

Jonas Brothers Cambio Q & A. New Nick Rob Hoffman photo shoot HERE. Nick: If you could have a super power, what would it be? I’d like to be able to fly. If you could have been born in any decade, which one would it be? The 40’s would have been nice. What was the first concert you ever went to? Switchfoot when I was 11. If you could hang out with anyone dead or alive who would it be? I would love to hang with Abraham Lincoln & George Washington

What’s your ideal vacation? Cabo San Lucas What’s your favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? I love steak As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A musician or a baseball player If you could be any animal, what would you be? A wolf

Favorite Saturday morning cartoon character as a kid? I used to love ‘Hey Arnold’ What your favorite part of being famous? I don’t think about being famous. I think of it as I get to do what I love. What do you like to do on their down time? I like to spend time with friends

Joe: 1. If you could have a super power, what would it be? I would love to be able to read minds. I always wanted to know what people were really thinking 2.If you could have been born in any decade, which one would it be? I would like to have been born in the 60’s and been able to hang out with Marilyn Monroe.. She’s cool

4. If you could hang out with anyone dead or alive who would it be? I would love to be able to spend a day with Michael Jackson.. If I could just take one percent of his creative genius.. I think that would be amazing. 6. What’s your favorite cereal? I have a thing with my fans (#cerealtime) which we do late at night and I always eat Cimmanon Toast Crunch.

7.If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? I could honestly live off pepperoni pizza for the rest of my life. Hey, it has all the necessary foods.. dairy, wheat, protein haha! 8. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I always wanted to be a veterinarian. Animals are dear to my heart. I want to take care and help all the sick and abused animals in the world.

9. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? Ironically enough I used to be Jasmine from Aladdin and that was my favorite costume. I used to feel like a grown up wearing it! 11. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Monkey 12. Favorite Saturday morning cartoon character as a kid? CatDog

Kevin: If you could have a super power, what would it be? Be able to fly! If you could have been born in any decade, which one would it be? The 50s for sure the style and way of life is so cool. What was the first concert you ever went to? My first concert was a Michael W Smith show.

If you could hang out with anyone dead or alive who would it be? Jimi Hendrix. Or J.F.K. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Sushi! As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? An astronaut What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? The game Operation I dressed up as the game, kind of weird but totally awesome. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Wolf Favorite Saturday morning cartoon character as a kid? Batman!

• joejonas girl

ummm u have no freaking right to say that joe is amazing just the way he is i and all the other girls ove him the way he is sooo u need to be quite

I know! He wants to be born in the 60’s so he can hang out with Marilyn? Dude, she died in ’63! I love these boys to death, but every time they open their mouths now, I cringe a little. And, Nick you will NEVER be president if you don’t go to college!

• Maddie

Kevin like totally copied all of nick’s answers!!!!!

lol joe as jasmine???

nickolas

• amazed

Imagine little Nick J. watching ‘Hey Arnold’, I used to love that show too…
    Joe reading minds… He would just hear gils screamings HAHAHA
    Kevin as an astronaut.. OK. LOL

———————————————

Sometimes Nick’s answers are so well maded. A little weird, but i think as being too smart

• iMystified

12.Favorite Saturday morning cartoon character as a kid? CatDog

oh snap! gotta love Joe xD

Joe is a lil, just a lil’ bit stupid :) dude grow up!

That’s odd that they didn’t ask Nick the Halloween question.

OFF TOPIC: is there a specific reason oceanup isnt posting Ramona and Beezus’s shitty box office numbers? I remember The Last Song was number 3 and Ocean-suck selena’s ass gave Miley hell, Selena’s movie isn’t even in the top 5

_____
    True.

Omg, I love Joe… lol

Love the sexy death glare, Nick. ;)

• JoickBelongs

MORE QUESTIONS.

NICK:
    -What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
    I’ve never dressed up for Halloween

-Which one of the five senses could you live without if you had to pick one?
    Smell, because I’d never have to smell anything bad ever again
    -What are your top 10 favorite songs of all time?
    In no particular order…
    “Hey Jude” by Paul McCartney
    “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder
    “Good Year For The Roses” by Elvis Costello
    “Unchained” by Johnny Cash
    “Jane” by Jefferson Starship
    “Far Away” by Carole King
    “The Way You Make Me Feel” by Michael Jackson
    “Good Lovin’” by The Rascals
    “When Doves Cry” by Prince
    “Walk On By” by Brian Adams

KEVIN:
    -What’s would be your ideal vacation?
    Beach with a great view!
    -What’s your favorite cereal?
    Mini wheats
    -Which one of the five senses could you live without if you had to pick one?
    Smell
    -What your favorite part of being famous?
    Having people all over the world know your music.
    -What do you like to do on their down time?
    Golf and go to see movies.
    -What are your top 10 favorite songs of all time?
    “3×5” by John Mayer
    “Hey Jude” by The Beatles

__________

Nick you weird child!
    >.<
    anyway, you’re still perfect <3

• Sandrine

Nicholas Jerry Jonas, will u plz marry me!!>333 (sorry he is tew hot)

THAT’S NOT JOE’S Q&A.

they took it down off the site because they switched his answers!!!!!!

• superJOEman

What your favorite part of being famous?
    NICK: I don’t think about being famous. I think of it as I get to do what I love.
    -that’s what you get from a REAL JB! :D

As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    JOE: I always wanted to be a veterinarian. Animals are dear to my heart. I want to take care and help all the sick and abused animals in the world.
    -how can you not love a guy like him?! <3

If you could be any animal, what would you be?
    JOE: Monkey
    -that’s why he have a song called a “Monkey Song” hahaha XD

Favorite Saturday morning cartoon character as a kid?
    JOE: CatDog
    -LOL. Joe loves a lot of cartoons when he was still a kid. :D

GOTTA LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS. <3

why do wrong looking perverted things always happen to joe? lol

Yeah, this explains that. Gay. Embrace it boy!

THIS.
    Especially Joe.
    Boy is he dumb!

you only listed two jonas brothers….

• trainwreck.

I’m still trying to figure out if Joe’s whole Jasmine thing was a typo or not.
    Haha.

• Fiona

cute pics nick
    to lazy to read the interview

People who send other peoples fan pics to oceanup are stupid and annoying. Not every fan wants their picture on oceanup.

joe as jasmine? that’s totally gay. bros over hoes. sausages over sandwich.

• Dumm Blonnd

Joseph my dear, she DIED in the sixties. :s

• NickjFTW

Lovin your icon. :)

thanks! I love yours too :)

Thanks!!

I love the J.F.K and Lincoln answers from Joe and Nick, those are my two favorite presidents :)

ewww do we care about these washed up popstars AT ALL bieber FTW!!

thanks for posting pics of stalkers oceanup. that girl stalks jonas like no other.

rme u are the reason bieber fans have a bad name the jonas brothers are awesome and so is bieber dont compared them and ps the jonas broters will NEVER be “washed up”

Lovely photos from Hoffman.

• sayWHAT

i love nick! he is an old soul but he has a fun side which certain friends and his family bring out in him :) also joe may not be the brightest but he makes me laugh lol

• NickjFTW

What picture is everyone talking about? Where Joe is looking down a girls dress??

• JCAMP

that picture of nick with who I am written on his finger is amazing…

• cornpopsboiii

there’s the two nick pictures then two of joe, they’re smaller. The thumbnail size, click on them

• -Hibz-

Nick looks freaking.. God.

I won’t say hot. That’s typical :P
    I’ll stick to saying nothing.
    But he looks good. Very good.

LOL.

LOVE JOE’s ANSWERS!!!! And he gets his necklace stuck on the girl’s dress. That is so adorable him trying to get it off and her great big smile. Also loved their picture pose.Coolway to get a pic; don’t see different poses like that usually. Love JOE!!!!

• picstoburn

under the article you have to click it on though.

• cornpopsboiii

where is everyone tonight???

• star19

NickjFTW said:

Yep. He wasn’t really looking. His necklace got caught in the girl’s dress. Hahah.

• NickjFTW

Jul 27, 2010 @ 06:08 pm
    cornpopsboiii said:

OHHH!!! hahaha…

LOL with Joe answers! I love him <3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH nOW I know why selena is always dressing like in her 40’s to be what nick wanted hahahahahah what a dumb girl boy was she desperate….

• NickjFTW

…Joe, she died in 1962. You would of been two years old when she died so I doubt she would ‘hang’ out with you.
    It’s would have and I think it was meant to be rhetorical. :)
    Haha I write “would of” all the time too.

• picstoburn

where is everyone tonight???

twitter :p mostly people come on late at night.

MORE QUESTIONS.

NICK:
    -What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
    I’ve never dressed up for Halloween
    -Which one of the five senses could you live without if you had to pick one?
    Smell, because I’d never have to smell anything bad ever again
    -What are your top 10 favorite songs of all time?
    In no particular order…
    “Hey Jude” by Paul McCartney
    “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder
    “Good Year For The Roses” by Elvis Costello
    “Unchained” by Johnny Cash
    “Jane” by Jefferson Starship
    “Far Away” by Carole King
    “The Way You Make Me Feel” by Michael Jackson
    “Good Lovin’” by The Rascals
    “When Doves Cry” by Prince
    “Walk On By” by Brian Adams

KEVIN:
    -What’s would be your ideal vacation?
    Beach with a great view!
    -What’s your favorite cereal?
    Mini wheats
    -Which one of the five senses could you live without if you had to pick one?
    Smell
    -What your favorite part of being famous?
    Having people all over the world know your music.
    -What do you like to do on their down time?
    Golf and go to see movies.
    -What are your top 10 favorite songs of all time?
    “3×5” by John Mayer
    “Jolene” by Dolly Parton
    “Easy Money” by Brad Paisley
    “Waitin’ On A Woman” by Brad Paisley
    “Rainin’ You” by Brad Paisley
    “Only You Could Love Me This Way” by Keith Urban
    “Living On A Prayer” by Bon Jovi
    “Blackbird” by The Beatles
    “Let It Be” by The Beatles
    “Hey Jude” by The Beatles

• NickjFTW

Jul 27, 2010 @ 06:14 pm
    picstoburn said:
    where is everyone tonight???

twitter :p mostly people come on late at night.

Haha yeah.. That’s when the real excitement happens… :)
    But I’m so bored right now…

• cornpopsboiii

twitter :p mostly people come on late at night

ohhhhhhhh haha makes sense

• NickjFTW

twitter :p mostly people come on late at night

ohhhhhhhh haha makes sense

Lovin your icon. :)

• Danger-ous

NICK:
    -What are your top 10 favorite songs of all time?

“Hey Jude” by Paul McCartney
    “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder
    “Good Year For The Roses” by Elvis Costello
    “Unchained” by Johnny Cash
    “Jane” by Jefferson Starship
    “Far Away” by Carole King
    “The Way You Make Me Feel” by Michael Jackson
    “Good Lovin’” by The Rascals
    “When Doves Cry” by Prince
    Son of a bitch. This might make me love him.

• cornpopsboiii

Lovin your icon. :)

thanks! I love yours too :)

• Ediee

They are my idols… Jonas Boy fan .. Follow me @Ediee16

How did they find Joe’s Q&A answers? When I went to Cambio site, his aren’t listed anywhere.

please vote!!! jonas is way better

you can vote as much as you want

• cornpopsboiii

the pizza…Joe you forgot veggies with the sauce!!

Damn Nick… ;)

Nick’s an old soul. I thought everyone knew that by now.

Damn Nick… ;)

Nick’s an old soul. I thought everyone knew that by now.

OH MY GODD NICK’S PICS ARE BEAUTIFUL,GORGEOUS ,HANDSOME,LOVELY ,PRECIOUS,HIS FACE BELONGS ON SOME ART HANGING IN THE LOUVRE

Nick’s face was sculpted to represent male beauty.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Lol thats not Joes… thats Jasmine Villegas q & a I think

yeah I think that too,because she says:”Ironically enough”

I can’t imagen joe as jasmine XD

• Charlotte-x-

“I would like to have been born in the 60’s and been able to hang out with Marilyn Monroe.. She’s cool.”

• sophieee

I thought Joe was like grabbing that girls boob in that picture or something xD

• LaurenNicoleF

Thanks so much =D

Are you going to post all of their top 10 favorite songs as well??!
    I would love that!!!

• cornpopsboiii

I definitely thought Joe was looking down her top when I first saw that

• sophieee

That girl must be so happy he got that close too her boobs.

• cornpopsboiii

am I the only one who can’t picture Joe as a vet?

• picstoburn

lol.

• sophieee

picstoburn said:

lol.

xD i got it.

• sophieee

Gonna go watch Pretty Little Liars!
    BYE PEEPS! :D

• star19

sophieee said:

That girl must be so happy he got that close too her boobs.
    LMAO. MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!

• BadReputation.

Joe seems like back to his old funny self since Africa… anyone agree? :)

Om….Joe was born in 1989…lol

• Danger-ous

Charlotte-x-
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:50 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

It’s would have and I think it was meant to be rhetorical. :)

haha those pics of nick are GREAT. really lovely ;)

Hey Arnold, Jasmine & Operation costume.
    I love those boys.
    But I wanted to know Joe’s first concert and Nick’s favorite Halloween costume :(

• sophieee

Nick looks really good in that photoshoot. I loved his answers, he’s so smart and such an old soul. Pretty mature for his age. :)

OHHH I LIKE NICK’S BODY TOO OH YES AND HIS HAIR AND EYES AND CLOTHES AND THAT BOW TIE IS SO ADORABLE ON HIM I LOVE YOU NICKYYYYY

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

sophieee said:

I guess Nick quit after this. xD

______________

LMFAO what is kevin supposed to be?

• sophieee

Nick wouldn’t even dress up for concert like Joe :(

HEY ARNOLD?? I LOVE HEY ARNOLD TOO NICK WE’RE MEANT TO BE,WELL AFTER YOU TURN 18 WE’LL BE MEANT TO BE

• sophieee

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:44 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    sophieee said:

I guess Nick quit after this. xD

______________

LMFAO what is kevin supposed to be?
    —————–
    A board game called Operation says it on top :P

• picstoburn

Just ignore the troll please

They all wanted to be in born in different decades. Nick wanted to be born in the 40’s, Kevin in the 50’s and Joe in the 60’s.

I won’t normally comment about finding a celeb attractive but that second pic of Nick, Holy Damn!

• zebragiraffe

sophieee said:

I thought Joe was like grabbing that girls boob in that picture or something xD

lmfao before i actually looked at the picture, i thought he was just looking down her dress. :|
    HAHA

JOE: 8.As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I always wanted to be a veterinarian. Animals are dear to my heart. I want to take care and help all the sick and abused animals in the world
    Just one of the reasons I love Joe so much!

• BadReputation.

star19
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:55 pm
    star19 said:

sophieee said:

That girl must be so happy he got that close too her boobs.
    LMAO. MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!
    ____________________
    Lmfao. she’s smiling like insanely.. “oh just take off my whole dress dont bother. no biggie.” ;)

• amazed

FIRST? OR NOT -

• tala

sweet

• SellyismygirlCrush

sophieee said:
    picstoburn said:

lol.

xD i got it.

_____

LMFAO

• amazed

OR YES :D HAHAHA, THAT’S A GREAT FEELING

Nick is fucking gorgeous. The end.

Joe is a lil, just a lil’ bit stupid :) dude grow up!

• SellyismygirlCrush

ebragiraffe said:
    sophieee said:

I thought Joe was like grabbing that girls boob in that picture or something xD

HAHA

______

haha i know i was like 0.o uh whats he doing?

• star19

BadReputation. said:

star19
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:55 pm
    star19 said:

sophieee said:

That girl must be so happy he got that close too her boobs.
    LMAO. MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!
    ____________________
    LOL LOL LOL.
    That would be the picture of her life for that girl. She should thank Joe necklace for getting hooked accidentally in her dress. :p

• sophieee

Nick never dressed up for halloween and wants to meet two boring politicians?
    No wonder he always seems so sad.
    He didn’t have a childhood.

Nicm Did dress up; in fact I have a picture of them all dressed up (this is the Kevin operation one) and Nick was Blue from Blue’s Clue’s. And they’re both interesting.

• picstoburn

Just one of the reasons I love Joe so much!

that’s why betty white loves him so much :)

• Lisa

• TSLove

I don’t think anyone sent it in.And it isn’t doing great in numbers but the reviews are great.

• mhmm .

HAHA, Nick is such an old man at heart. I love him. :’)

sorry but nick is so boring and emotionless. when i meet people like that, i get kinda weirded out by them. because i’m the complete opposite

i love joe’s personality. he has this child like quality to him that i looove. because i feel like i can relate to him. and plus he’s hilarious

• TSLove

Nick is boring :D
    Joe and MM would be sexy together!
    Lol.

• AlwaystheTruth

LOL at Joe answers!!
    Gotta love him

• Brokeh

Joe used to be JASMINE from Aladdin? LOL

Joe I think I might have just fallen in love with you… Literally.
    “I always wanted to be a veterinarian. Animals are dear to my heart. I want to take care and help all the sick and abused animals in the world.”
    This is exactly what I’m passionate about.

• Chanells__Cool

Nick looks bomb in that second pic! <3

^ I agree. Joe is so loving and has such a big heart. I love how he really goes out of his way to help people. (Africa, iWin marathons, HIV/AIDS visits) His motto is probably “I want to save the world” :)<3

• little misssunshinee

ahaha awww they are soo cutee!
    :)ahh that pic of nick is totally killing mee!
    ahah pic of nick that totally rhymes!! cinnamon toast crunch ftw!!
    <33
    ohhh i love them and i loved
    honor society's question and answer!
    ohh does anyone else here like honor society??!!??

• selena gomez lover.

i love the jonasbrothers!!! espielly joe!!

• sophieee

I’ve seen pictures of Nick in halloween and he wasn’t wearing a costume…
    I really don’t get him most times….

• demi is my girl crush

yea joe would be the one to like marilyn monroe

ewww do we care about these washed up popstars AT ALL bieber FTW!!
    fuck you little kid. Jonas FTW

• Aryanna

Good pictures. :D

• whatever

MORE QUESTIONS.

NICK:
    -What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
    I’ve never dressed up for Halloween
    -Which one of the five senses could you live without if you had to pick one?
    Smell, because I’d never have to smell anything bad ever again
    -What are your top 10 favorite songs of all time?
    In no particular order…
    “Hey Jude” by Paul McCartney
    “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder
    “Good Year For The Roses” by Elvis Costello
    “Unchained” by Johnny Cash
    “Jane” by Jefferson Starship
    “Far Away” by Carole King
    “The Way You Make Me Feel” by Michael Jackson
    “Good Lovin’” by The Rascals
    “When Doves Cry” by Prince
    “Walk On By” by Brian Adams

KEVIN:
    -What’s would be your ideal vacation?
    Beach with a great view!
    -What’s your favorite cereal?
    Mini wheats
    -Which one of the five senses could you live without if you had to pick one?
    Smell
    -What your favorite part of being famous?
    Having people all over the world know your music.
    -What do you like to do on their down time?
    Golf and go to see movies.
    -What are your top 10 favorite songs of all time?
    “3×5” by John Mayer
    “Jolene” by Dolly Parton
    “Easy Money” by Brad Paisley
    “Waitin’ On A Woman” by Brad Paisley
    “Rainin’ You” by Brad Paisley
    “Only You Could Love Me This Way” by Keith Urban
    “Living On A Prayer” by Bon Jovi
    “Blackbird” by The Beatles
    “Let It Be” by The Beatles
    “Hey Jude” by The Beatles

thanks <3..^^

BIG ROB:

If you could have a super power, what would it be?
    I would love to fly.
    If you could have been born in any decade, which one would it be?
    Ancient Egyptian time
    What was the first concert you ever went to?
    LL Cool J
    If you could hang out with anyone dead or alive who would it be?
    Martin Luther King, Jr.
    What’s would be your ideal vacation?
    Bahamas
    What’s your favorite cereal?
    Cap’n Crunch
    If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
    Chicken
    As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    A racecar driver
    What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
    Superman
    Which one of the five senses could you live without if you had to pick one?
    Smell
    If you could be any animal, what would you be?
    Lion
    Favorite Saturday morning cartoon character as a kid?
    Tom and Jerry
    What your favorite part of being famous?
    To be able to help people in need
    What do you like to do on their down time?
    Sleep
    What are your top 10 favorite songs of all time?
    “Hello” by Lionel Richie
    “Enjoy The Silence” by Depeche Mode
    “Rapper’s Delight” by Suger Hill Gang
    “Smooth Criminal” by Michael Jackson
    “Dance With Me” by Michael Jackson
    “Lady In Red” by Chris de Burgh
    “Smooth Operator” by Sade
    “When Doves Cry” by Prince
    “What A Wonderful World” by Louie Armstrong
    “My Adidas” by Run DMC

Joe as Jasmine, Wtf?!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lol thats not Joes… thats Jasmine Villegas q & a I think

• SellyismygirlCrush

>_< those pics are to die for ahh

• cornpopsboiii

my icon won’t change! damn you OU

Nick Jonas…you are gorgeous!