U should shut up, cuz thats not a real jonas brothers album dumb

• INeedAHero

Kidz Bop? smh.

• allaboutjbieber

uhmm who the hell is rick ross?

• xJonasXCandyx

This list is messed up

• Aryanna

Really?
    YAY. :D

Hahahaha see They ARE FADING. Bye bye JONAS!!

• oneofakindxo

Yeah, this list can’t be real. I mean seriously.

xJonasXCandyx said:
    This list is messed up

i like your icon :)

• ericabbyx22

Eminem and Drake! Woo. :)

• TickleMeElmoxD

Kidz Bop? Seriously? WTF!

Congrats to them!

• little misssunshinee

ohhhhh shizzzz i forgot to buy it.
    oh well as soon as i get paid im getting it!
    ahha eww kidz bop lmfaooo!

• Jilleh

i didn’t know justin’s album was that much of a fail. it was released like… six months ago.

• little misssunshinee

ahhh eminem and drake are
    freaking sexxy!
    :)<3

That’s really good for it only being a soundtrack.

• ericabbyx22

I’m switching back to my old icon.

Rip jonas for sure kidz bop and justin bieber beat them fail

• Almost Blue

Kidz Bop?!
    What the fuck.
    People still buy that?

• Yo.

Lady Gaga is doin’ it, how long ago did she release her album?
    HUSTLER.

• baberuthless

they were 1st on itunes last week …

Rip jonas for sure kidz bop and justin bieber beat them fail

Thats what im saying :)

• ericabbyx22

little misssunshinee said:

ahhh eminem and drake are
    freaking sexxy!
    :)<3

I know. I have both of their albums (:

• GoodNBroken

I’m actually surprised it charted so high.

JONAS LA is a soundtrack its not a REAL jonas brothers Cd! so its good for only being a soundtrack! jonas isnt fading!

• little misssunshinee

eeek i need to buy them ahha!
    gaaah i want to see drake on tour sooo bad he’s stunning ahha love him ever since degrassi…lmfaoo!
    ohh love ur icon btw miley is stunning!

How is justins ablum a fail it was released in march and is still in the top ten selling more than jonas their first week rip jonas

• hotlikemexico

its sad that KIDS BOP beat both justin bieber and the jonas brothers.

Disney needs to stop dragging the JB’s (that stands for JONAS BROTHERS) back each time they FLOP. It’s obvious that their careers are over. Disney’s starting to get really sad.

• MeenuD

All I care is that Drake, Eminem and Jonas Brothers up there. There rest of them I could care less about.

How the hell is Lady Antebellum still selling? Their album came out in January. I can understand Biber and Gaga.

• HeyYouOkayNot

Good for them(: I guess

OU called the cops. but they can’t get rid of me

hahahaha it is a real Jonas album~
    _______

… No it’s not.

Kids bob?

it’s a cd of stupid kids singing popular songs

• sess nugget

I remember buying a Kidz Bop CD, because I thought it was like those Now21 whatever things. I was so angry, I cried.

• ericabbyx22

Jul 27, 2010 @ 04:47 pm

I already miss Nick’s London meetings posts. :(

I don’t. I thought they were annoying. Way too many of them were posted. I get one or two, but OU posted like 50.

• ;)

The Jonas Brothers deff. aren’t what they used to be but this is a soundtrack. You act like this was an album that they did a huge press tour for & went on talk shows and such. All they did was Radio Disney & had promos on the channel. They didn’t promote this in the mainstream.

• Itskait

Congrats :)
    But i thought it would sell more :/
    condsidering that music sales are down the soundtrack did really really good, especially because it is just a soundtrack an not an actual JB album.
    They did well

• HeyYouOkayNot

———————-
    Yeah it’s pretty good that they are selling well since is a soundtrack of a TV series

• ericabbyx22

Jul 27, 2010 @ 04:49 pm
    sess nugget said:

Your icon <3

• picstoburn

lol should have gotten your money back.

• fan4lyftwitter

picstoburn said:

lol should have gotten your money back.

picstoburn do you mind replying me on twitter i forgot your username lol

Kids Bop has songs that people already know it has an advantage even though their versions are atrocious.

picstoburn said:

lol should have gotten your money back.

picstoburn do you mind replying me on twitter i forgot your username lol

sure lol.:p

By the end of the year we all will be saying Remember that kid JUSTIN….no

• sess nugget

Your icon <3

YOUR icon<3

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Kidz fucking bop? DA FUCK? o.O

• sess nugget

ew doublepost

• sess nugget

lol should have gotten your money back.

I had already opened it, and they don’t take it unless it’s fully closed.

That’s not bad for a tv soundtrack

• HeyYouOkayNot

I just read that Justin Bieber alredy got his teen choice awards someone knows why?
    It’s the show rigged

pssh JB (IT STANDS FOR JONAS BROTHERS) are not fading. For a soundtrack thats not bad. btw WHYYY?!?! would someone buy justin beavers album. its just a bunch of songs he lied about writing. If JB was fading they wouldnt of shut down the grove two months ago. And what did justin shut down, a mall? ooo wow! JB shut down TIMES SQUARE!

It’s the show rigged

wow that’s why i don’t vote lol

• sess nugget

I hate the whole “JB STANDS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER/JONAS BROTHERS” It’s both their initials jfc. Calm down.

That’s not bad for a tv soundtrack
    Yes. But I think Hannah Montana Forever will sell more.

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:43 pm
    Moonbeam said:

Looking at that list, maybe if Miley renamed herself to “Lady Miley” she would sell more. ;)
    Truefax… LOL… And if she pushed the lesbian agenda constantly, and had sex or what not in her videos..etc.

• Moonbeam

Billboard hasn’t posted sales results yet. I was just on the website, so where is this coming from? The JONAS L.A. album is a soundtrack, so there should be a Soundtrack charts too.

This is from Hitsdailydouble.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

behind my world 2.0.. ;D lol. not comparing, just observingg. :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

LAWLZ kids bop those damn comercials annoy the shit out of me

DemiandMileyPones said:

remember when OU comment boards were all big and fat. the shrink it :p

_____

I do. When it was all on one page..
    I kinda like better back then

thank god i thought i was going crazy lol.

• Lilly

I LIKE EVERYTHING BACK THEN!
    NOW EVERYTHING IS SHIT!
    ——————-
    So true

• xCookieMuffin

The only song I really don’t like from Jonas LA is ‘Things Will Never Be The Same’.

Wow, that’s one of my favorites.. I don’t like Summer Rain, and I feel like I’m the only one :/

I don’t really like the majority of them. But there are songs I like, like critical and stuff.

• picstoburn

wtfffffffffffff ou says i cant go on my account…

email them :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

oh… its working now

i gtg byee :)

Hey Soul Sisterrr, Hey that Misterr Misterr

You aren’t supposed to pronounce the ‘r’ for a reason… ugh. I hate Kidz Bop

• xCookieMuffin

just voted for MILEY, JONAS, AND DEMI! i want miley to win! and we don’t know if they are rigged or not so just in case please vote miley fans!

True- my girl Miles is performing + nominated. So I gotta watch for her x)

• sayWHAT

how do you vote for the ultimate award for TCAs?

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:38 pm
    peacenlove said:

i gtg byee :)
    <3 Bye!

• picstoburn

i only stay for the people /;

• DemiandMileyPones

So true

_____

I swear I thought you were going to be like, “the fuck is wrong wit chu?”

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:39 pm
    xCookieMuffin said:

True- my girl Miles is performing + nominated. So I gotta watch for her x)
    She won’t be there. That’s what she said in a YT video she made.

xCookieMuffin said:

True- my girl Miles is performing + nominated. So I gotta watch for her x)

yay! i wasn’t sure if she could come the TCAs or not but how do i vote for the ultimate award???

• picstoburn

how do you vote for the ultimate award for TCAs?

i don’t think we can.

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:39 pm
    sayWHAT said:

how do you vote for the ultimate award for TCAs?
    I think she was kidding…LOL

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:39 pm
    xCookieMuffin said:

True- my girl Miles is performing + nominated. So I gotta watch for her x)
    She won’t be there. That’s what she said in a YT video she made.

she said she PROBABLY wont. i am keeping my hopes up lol

• harrypotterbitches

Lmao

she said she PROBABLY wont. i am keeping my hopes up lol
    Oh, then I hope she comes too. I LOVE her.

• Estefania…

MILEY should win!!

lets make it TT or something.

• harrypotterbitches

LOL

• Moonbeam

• Lilly

I swear I thought you were going to be like, “the fuck is wrong wit chu?”
    —————-
    Well I thought you were acting a little weird but I decide let it go ;)

Estefania… said:
    MILEY should win!!

lets make it TT or something.

i really hope she does! she deserves it!

• Moonbeam

True- my girl Miles is performing + nominated. So I gotta watch for her x)

You can’t. The producers decide.

• Lilly

Billboard hasn’t posted sales results yet. I was just on the website, so where is this coming from? The JONAS L.A. albums a soundtrack, so there should be a Soundtrack charts too.
    hits double daily, it’s pretty trustworthy

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    sayWHAT said:

we don’t know whether the tcas a rigged for sure or not so miley fans still vote for miley! i want her to beat britneys record :)
    Me too. How much did Britney get, like in votes?

• SimplyCT

xCookieMuffin said:

Yooooooooooooga
    i love your icon<3

Sexy_Thang said:
    Lol which one? I just changed
    it again. Anyway, whats up? :P

lol both :)
    and nothing much bored..you?
    ______
    Im hungry but Im to
    lazy to make myself something to eat:P
    How’d your weekend go? (:

lol been there :P
    my weekend was good how’d yours go?

The JONAS LA soundtrack is sweet. Enjoying the songs in the car and on my iphone. Singin along; cool tunes.

• m

it’s sad that the jonsa brothers couldn’t beat Kidz bop or an old bieber album. Sad sad sad

• superJOEman

Good start. Let’s make it at the top!! ^^

damn you miley stans are fucking crazy. all you guys ever care about is how much she sells or if shes #1 or not. not everything is about how many awards you win or how much you sell.

• gottalent?

Really kidzbop!
    All they do is steal other people songs try to dance and sound terrible, but it’s worth seeing that eminem’s back on top but i dont know that person who’s number one.

I wouldn’t really consider that an honor since Kids Bop is number 5.

Based on the 4 most voted for people, the producers choose

<.< — What emo is that? — Lol. I dunno xO

• mileyistheboss

FLOP omg

that sucks. i don’t like the jonas brothers at all, i think they are so over produced and just… so damn commercial.

but lately things have really sucked for them :(

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    xCookieMuffin said:

Based on the 4 most voted for people, the producers choose

< .< --- What emo is that? -- Lol. I dunno xO —-
    LMAO.. o_O

• MeenuD

I’ve decided to go back on Formspring. So whore it out people. At least start a conversation.

• gottalent?

You know what?
    Leave that anger where you are okay and get a name for yourself.

• Estefania…

@ 05:43 pm

Estefania… said:
    MILEY should win!!

lets make it TT or something.

i really hope she does! she deserves it!
    She really does. She works so hard. And I’ll be upset if she doesn’t perform ‘Two More Lonely People’.
    Miley should really win, besides the producers love her and with our votes I really think she may win 12 awards cause sure biebs will win fanatic fans or twilight. but MILEY is the best!!

Jul 27, 2010 @ 06:00 pm
    Estefania… said:

@ 05:43 pm

Estefania… said:
    MILEY should win!!

lets make it TT or something.

i really hope she does! she deserves it!
    Miley ghost spirit in the hizz-house!

• Estefania…

the ultimate award is given to that person who has received more than 16 i think tcw, like Britney last year.

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRS MILEY and NOW JONAS!!!! HAHAHHAHA

beiber’s still on the list. gaga’s still on the list.

KIDS BOP. is on the list.

miley… not on the list.

that just made my evening :)

• casey

this opening is actually pretty freakin AWESOME. this cd has basically had ZERO promotion…no singles on the radios, no commercials, or ads except on radio disney or some stuff no one listens to.

for it to debut in the top 10 surprises me actually. good for JB!

• Fiona

really Kidz Bop??? -_-
    Anyway, Congrats JoBros

so, having a cd in the top ten billboard charts, without any promotion means they’re fading? gosh, people these days. yes, they’re not as succesfull as they were two years ago, but does that mean that they’re fading? no. this cd is a soundtrack for a freaking tv show! they didn’t promote it one bit and many fans (like me) didn’t even know that this soundtrack existed.

Lol sorry, this is a huge flop..it doesn’t matter if it’s a soundtrack or not..TWO of the Hannah Montana’s Soundtracks were #1 and one was #2. not one was a number 7. If JB are so famous and stuff they should not be that low on the charts.

• MeenuD

Drizzy said:

Drake is a sexy beast. ;D
    Girl I’m wit you.

It is a soundtrack for a TV show… A real album would have made it further. A lot of people didn’t even know they were releasing this. Personally I think it is an amazing soundtrack and I am proud of the guys.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

sayWHAT said:

is tcas really rigged????
    idk, but i believe the KCA’S were

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:15 pm

SHANNHON OU can’t touch me. they cant send me to jail. im here forever
    Language Arts class could touch you. This is the 5th time you’ve spelt my fucking name wrong, you dumbass bitch!

Drizzy said:

Drake is a sexy beast. ;D
    IA

Miley Cyrus #23 on that chart-

H m p h

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:17 pm
    Live Like There… said:

sayWHAT said:

is tcas really rigged????
    idk, but i believe the KCA’S were
    They were. They tried to make everyone win.

Live Like There… said:

Lilly said:

The what does JB stand for fight has to be one of the greatest posts I ever been on

What does it stands for?
    We never agree but the Jonas Brothers fans kick the Bieberlake fans asses, js ;)

• ThaNameIsMimi

HA!
    kidz bop? wow.
    since when was that real music?

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:17 pm

Miley Cyrus #23 on that chart-
    Yesss!!

• nick

uhmm who the hell is rick ross?
    The BOSS.

Anonymous fan:
    i maent dick shitterhead don be jelouas dat justin is da tighest shit sense furby
    JB=justin beiber
    KeepTheFaith:
    Furby was a childrens toy. Which brings us back to the fact that Justine has little children for fans.

greatest post ever :P

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    sayWHAT said:

Me too. How much did Britney get, like in votes?

no she might beat britney’s record for the most TCA awards anyone has ever won!!! vote for miley!!! she is nominated for 13 and if she gets 7 she will set a new record!!!

• amelie.

What is a Rick Ross?
    :p

• Sexy_Thang

Im hungry but Im to
    lazy to make myself something to eat:P
    How’d your weekend go? (:

lol been there :P
    my weekend was good how’d yours go?
    _______
    Lol it was pretty good.
    I drank starbucks so that pretty much made
    my weekend for me. haha they’re the BEST!:D

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:18 pm
    ThaNameIsMimi said:

HA!
    kidz bop? wow.
    since when was that real music?

Who knows :S . Bunch of friggen little kids ruining songs I love!

• picstoburn

furbys are ugly im sorry i just had to let that out.

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:17 pm

Miley Cyrus #23 on that chart-
    Yesss!!

you go miley coco

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:17 pm
    Live Like There… said:

sayWHAT said:

is tcas really rigged????
    idk, but i believe the KCA’S were
    They were. They tried to make everyone win.
    not everyone won because the Jonas left without a single award

• ThaNameIsMimi

at least eminem && drake are up there<3
    my two favorite rappers(:

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:17 pm
    Live Like There… said:

sayWHAT said:

is tcas really rigged????
    idk, but i believe the KCA’S were
    They were. They tried to make everyone win.
    not everyone won because the Jonas left without a single award

• Lilly

Is twitter not working for anyone else?

• xCookieMuffin

Me too. How much did Britney get, like in votes?

*Gasp* that needs to happen! : O

• Moonbeam

is tcas really rigged????
    idk, but i believe the KCA’S were
    Yes, they are rigged.

Basically we vote for the top 4, and then teenchoiceawards choses a winner they like.

@ 05:43 pm

Estefania… said:
    MILEY should win!!

lets make it TT or something.

i really hope she does! she deserves it!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

when’s teen choice?

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:49 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

when’s teen choice?
    August 9th

• xCookieMuffin

True- my girl Miles is performing + nominated. So I gotta watch for her x)

I’m not sure D:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:50 pm
    xCookieMuffin said:

True- my girl Miles is performing + nominated. So I gotta watch for her x)

I’m not sure D:
    Based on the 4 most voted for people, the producers choose.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:49 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

when’s teen choice?
    August 9th

ah thats kinda close. :/ thanks!

• xCookieMuffin

True- my girl Miles is performing + nominated. So I gotta watch for her x)
    She won’t be there. That’s what she said in a YT video she made.

she said she PROBABLY wont. i am keeping my hopes up lol

Exactly. We’re keeping our hopes up still :D

l 27, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:49 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

when’s teen choice?
    August 9th

ah thats kinda close. :/ thanks!
    Welcome..

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

hey

• xCookieMuffin

True- my girl Miles is performing + nominated. So I gotta watch for her x)

I’m not sure D:
    Based on the 4 most voted for people, the producers choose

< .<

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:20 pm

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    sayWHAT said:

Me too. How much did Britney get, like in votes?

I’m gonna try to spread it around my neighborhood!! If I can spread it around all of Dover, Miley will be on top of Britney. And I am a hardcore Britney Bitch!!

Based on the 4 most voted for people, the producers choose

< .< --- What emo is that?

Sexy_Thang said:
    Im hungry but Im to
    lazy to make myself something to eat:P
    How’d your weekend go? (:

lol been there :P
    my weekend was good how’d yours go?
    _______
    Lol it was pretty good.
    I drank starbucks so that pretty much made
    my weekend for me. haha they’re the BEST!:D

lol never tried but i heared they good :)

• Julianna

kidz Bop? Oh god the world today..

• Estefania…

VOTE FOR MILEY!!!

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:20 pm
    amelie. said:

What is a Rick Ross?
    :p
    Rick Ross is the Boss! My favorite rapper.

Lilly said:
    Is twitter not working for anyone else?

yeah for me too

• sophieee

I liked a few songs in JONAS LA.
    But I honestly wouldn’t buy the album.

• Sexy_Thang

Lol it was pretty good.
    I drank starbucks so that pretty much made
    my weekend for me. haha they’re the BEST!:D

lol never tried but i heared they good :)
    _______
    Dude your missing out!
    They taste really good. Watch. *hands you one*
    Isn’t it good?:D

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:20 pm

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    sayWHAT said:

Me too. How much did Britney get, like in votes?

YAY! i know she needs to beat her! i love britney but i really want miley to win!!

• xoShannonxo

Lady fucking Gaga! Damn, can’t stand her.

• fan4lyftwitter

It’s the show rigged

wow that’s why i don’t vote lol

I heard it was rigged but thats messed up.

I need an alliteration for Miley fans. Britney Bitches and
    Miley _______?

remember when OU comment boards were all big and fat. the shrink it :p

• DemiandMileyPones

What is a Rick Ross?
    :p

____

SMH.

Sexy_Thang said:
    Lol it was pretty good.
    I drank starbucks so that pretty much made
    my weekend for me. haha they’re the BEST!:D

lol never tried but i heared they good :)
    _______
    Dude your missing out!
    They taste really good. Watch. *hands you one*
    Isn’t it good?:D

*try it* OMG thats really good! :P
    we dont have starbuks where i live..

I need an alliteration for Miley fans. Britney Bitches and
    Miley _______?

Maniacs?

• Julianna

Anyway Hola everybody :D

cornpopsboiii is back:p

Vote for Miley & Jonas Brothers :)

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:28 pm
    xCookieMuffin said:

I need an alliteration for Miley fans. Britney Bitches and
    Miley _______?

Maniacs?
    I don’t wanna use that, people already think I’m that girl.

Anyway Hola everybody :D

hi :D

What is a Rick Ross?
    :p

____

SMH.

Lmaooo. *Looks at the comment box and sees “FUCK VEVO”* xD

• Sexy_Thang

Dude your missing out!
    They taste really good. Watch. *hands you one*
    Isn’t it good?:D

*try it* OMG thats really good! :P
    we dont have starbuks where i live..
    ______
    I told you! Aww
    damn well whenever you ever come to
    California I recommend you to go straight to Starbucks.lol
    Well I got to go. Talk to you later! Byee!<3

I need an alliteration for Miley fans. Britney Bitches and
    Miley _______?

Maniacs?
    I don’t wanna use that, people already think I’m that girl.

Lol :p. I see I see. Hmmm.

• DemiandMileyPones

remember when OU comment boards were all big and fat. the shrink it :p

_____

I do. When it was all on one page..

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:30 pm
    xCookieMuffin said:

I need an alliteration for Miley fans. Britney Bitches and
    Miley _______?

Maniacs?
    I don’t wanna use that, people already think I’m that girl.

Lol :p. I see I see. Hmmm.
    Miley Mustards? LMAO

Sexy_Thang said:
    Dude your missing out!
    They taste really good. Watch. *hands you one*
    Isn’t it good?:D

*try it* OMG thats really good! :P
    we dont have starbuks where i live..
    ______
    I told you! Aww
    damn well whenever you ever come to
    California I recommend you to go straight to Starbucks.lol
    Well I got to go. Talk to you later! Byee!<3

k lol bye <3

• DemiandMileyPones

• Gleekedout

TCA’s are rigged. Biebers already won 4

• DemiandMileyPones

That’s not bad for a tv soundtrack
    Yes. But I think Hannah Montana Forever will sell more.

_____

I need an alliteration for Miley fans. Britney Bitches and
    Miley _______?

Miley Monsters (?)

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:31 pm
    DemiandMileyPones said:

That’s not bad for a tv soundtrack
    Yes. But I think Hannah Montana Forever will sell more.

_____

Don’t start.
    Should we bet? Hell no!

I need an alliteration for Miley fans. Britney Bitches and
    Miley _______?

Maniacs?
    I don’t wanna use that, people already think I’m that girl.

Lol :p. I see I see. Hmmm.
    Miley Mustards? LMAO

LOL. Naaaww. I hate mustard xO. Miley Mochas? LOL. xD

hey you hey you

• picstoburn

who’s hosting it? katy perry?

DemiandMileyPones said:

remember when OU comment boards were all big and fat. the shrink it :p

_____

I do. When it was all on one page..
    I kinda like better back then

LMFAO KIDZ BOP?!?!??!?!?!

• picstoburn

jb can stand for anything :)

Jul 27, 2010 @ 04:54 pm

That’s not bad for a tv soundtrack
    Hi! Remember me? You were like the 5th person I talked to on OU.

• MeenuD

sess nugget said:

But it was used to for the Jonas Brothers first.

It’s the show rigged

wow that’s why i don’t vote lol

I heard it was rigged but thats messed up.

i hate that i hope miley wins :) what’s your twitter again? lol

xoShannonxo said:
    Lady fucking Gaga! Damn, can’t stand her.

hey :)

• oneofakindxo

It’s the show rigged

yeah but alot of the award shows are rigged..

• Aryanna

JB stands for Jeanine the Best.
    DUH.

• xoShannonxo

JB stand for Jersey Bimbo, a.k.a. Snooki! God, people just don’t understand.

• MeenuD

xoShannonxo said:

Lady fucking Gaga! Damn, can’t stand her.
    LMAO, I love her.

sess nugget said:

But it was used to for the Jonas Brothers first.

actually James bond was the first :p

• fan4lyftwitter

It’s the show rigged

wow that’s why i don’t vote lol

I heard it was rigged but thats messed up.

i hate that i hope miley wins :) what’s your twitter again? lol

fan4lyf

• colorfulx

Kidz Bop? :/

• sess nugget

But it was used to for the Jonas Brothers first.

But it’s Justin Bieber’s ACTUAL initials. It’s an endless fight. They’re both JB. Why does it matter who uses it?

• picstoburn

JB stands for Jeanine the Best.
    DUH.

LMAO (;

• ericabbyx22

Double post :(

• Sexy_Thang

Heyy! :D

Jul 27, 2010 @ 04:59 pm
    peacenlove said:

xoShannonxo said:
    Lady fucking Gaga! Damn, can’t stand her.

hey :)
    hi Chen.!

• ericabbyx22

JB means Jelly Beans you silly people. ;)
    It’s my cat’s name and I call her JB

LMAO Kid Bop
    I didn’t know people still bought them or ever did :P

• Aryanna

picstoburn said:
    JB stands for Jeanine the Best.
    DUH.

LMAO (;
    :P

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    MeenuD said:

xoShannonxo said:

Lady fucking Gaga! Damn, can’t stand her.
    LMAO, I love her.
    Sorry. I don’t mean to offend you.

• colorfulx

JB stands for Jack Black. END OF DISCUSSION.

• Aryanna

It could also mean.. Joe’s Butt..

• sess nugget

JB means Jelly Beans you silly people. ;)
    It’s my cat’s name and I call her JB

My friends name is Jonathan Barter, and we call him JB.~

• ericabbyx22

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:01 pm
    Sexy_Thang said:

Heyy! :D

Hey :)

• picstoburn

when i was little it was always jelly beans :)

I remember the time when we didn’t judge an artists ‘power’ by how many CD’s they sold… I love Jonas, and whilst I’m not a Bieber fan, I respect him, because he is an artist in his own. I see no reason in comparing the two, for they’re two total different artists, as well as styles.

• ericabbyx22

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:03 pm
    sess nugget said:

JB means Jelly Beans you silly people. ;)
    It’s my cat’s name and I call her JB

My friends name is Jonathan Barter, and we call him JB.~

cool :]

• La2

Kids BOP beats both JB’s LMAO

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Kidz Bop? Ugh. Smh.

Sexy_Thang said:
    Heyy! :D

heyy :)
    love your icon

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

JB (Justin Bieber) ROCKS HIS ALBUM IS STILL SELLING WELL!!!

Jul 27, 2010 @ 04:59 pm
    peacenlove said:

xoShannonxo said:
    Lady fucking Gaga! Damn, can’t stand her.

hey :)
    hi Chen.!

whats up?

• ericabbyx22

I gotta go. Bye guys :)

• Sexy_Thang

heyy :)
    love your icon
    _____
    Lol which one? I just changed
    it again. Anyway, whats up? :P

• HeyYouOkayNot

It’s the show rigged

wow that’s why i don’t vote lol
    me either but I hate the fact that some people vote and all for their stars and the show is arranged

• Peace.Love.Smiles

fIRST I HOPE

• allaboutjbieber

its sad that KIDS BOP beat both justin bieber and the jonas brothers.

• Peace.Love.Smiles

yay hello anyone :)

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Congrats :)
    But i thought it would sell more :/

• oneofakindxo

kids bop… really?
    that’s a fkn joke. -___-

• sexxynickj

its sad that KIDS BOP beat both justin bieber and the jonas brothers.

——————

LMAO! I know right…

• Peace.Love.Smiles

Kids bop sucks ..ugh they ruin music

ok

• MileyIsSoSmiley

its sad that KIDS BOP beat both justin bieber and the jonas brothers.

Not really for Justin though because his album came out along time ago. so yeah :)

TCA’s are rigged. Biebers already won 4

_____

Are you srs? WTF?

THE FUCK?! O_O RIGGEEEEEDDD x347897649386745.
    Damn…TCA’s already sound just as bad as KCA’s. If sh!t like this continues…I’mma have to think twice about even tuning in to watch it this year..

Miley Mustards? LMAO

LOL. Naaaww. I hate mustard xO. Miley Mochas? LOL. xD
    Miley Monsters… I wish her name was Hannah, we could be Hannah Whores!

• Gleekedout

picstoburn said:

who’s hosting it? katy perry?
    Yea and the guys from glee are hosting it with her.

this is a soundtrack, so they arent FADING. they are doing pretty good

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:33 pm
    picstoburn said:

who’s hosting it? katy perry?
    yah

• Estefania…

Miley should win the ULTIMATE AWARD!!

tell your friends to vote for her specilly in twitter!

• DemiandMileyPones

I kinda like better back then

_______

I LIKE EVERYTHING BACK THEN!
    NOW EVERYTHING IS SHIT!

DemiandMileyPones said:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:33 pm
    picstoburn said:

who’s hosting it? katy perry?
    yah

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:33 pm
    picstoburn said:

who’s hosting it? katy perry?
    yah

peacenlove said:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 04:59 pm
    peacenlove said:

xoShannonxo said:
    Lady fucking Gaga! Damn, can’t stand her.

hey :)
    hi Chen.!

whats up?
    Nothing, you?

this is a soundtrack, so they arent FADING. they are doing pretty good

WHO THE FUCK BUYS KIDZ BOP

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

wtfffffffffffff ou says i cant go on my account…

• Itskait

It’s the show rigged

wow that’s why i don’t vote lol

I heard it was rigged but thats messed up.
    It’s been rigged for awhile.

• Drizzy

DRIZZY!

Number 4! My hubby. ;)
    Haha.

Estefania… said:
    Miley should win the ULTIMATE AWARD!!

tell your friends to vote for her specilly in twitter!

i didn’t see that one when i voted! is that somewhere special?

• DemiandMileyPones

______

I love Summer Rain.

But my favorite would probably be ‘Chillin In The Summertime’ and ‘Drive’.

• DemiandMileyPones

Nice. :)

• MeenuD

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    MeenuD said:

xoShannonxo said:

Lady fucking Gaga! Damn, can’t stand her.
    LMAO, I love her.
    Sorry. I don’t mean to offend you.
    It’s all cool, you didn’t offend me. No need to apologize my love.

• xCookieMuffin

KIDZ BOP IS DOING BETTER?! DA FACK IS THIS SH!T ?!

Sexy_Thang said:
    heyy :)
    love your icon
    _____
    Lol which one? I just changed
    it again. Anyway, whats up? :P

lol both :)
    and nothing much bored..you?

James Brown
    Johor Bahru
    jetBlue Airways
    Jingle Bells
    Jyske Buzzle
    Jungle Brothers
    Jollibee
    Jenson Button (F1 driver)
    Junction Box
    Jello Biafra (Dead Kennedys band member)
    Jimmy Buffet
    Jelly Belly
    Jim Brown (NFL runningback)
    Jeb Bush (Florida Governor)
    Johannes Brahms (classical composer)
    Jerusalem Bible
    Juice Box (various products)
    Jerome Bettis (football player)
    Jacob Black (Twilight series character)
    Johnny Bravo (cartoon show)
    Japanese Beetle
    Juridische Bibliotheek
    Joe Boxer
    Jail Bait
    Jerky Boys (movie)
    Jura Bernois (region in Switzerland)
    John Burroughs (Middle and High Schools, Los Angeles, CA)
    Joseph-Beth (bookstore chain)
    Jonathan Bender (NBA player)
    Jonny Bravo
    Justerini & Brooks(Whiskey)
    Jail Birds
    Job Books
    Johann Bach (baroque composer)
    Junctional Bradycardia
    JavaBoard
    Joyful Being (social group; Georgia

Ok then, bieber freaks, let’s see what happens when a new thing comes along. Jonas has been around for years and still has a large fanbase, while justin hasn’t even been here for a year. Let’s see where he ends up. And the only reason he keeps beating jonas is because he keeps scamming people and telling the ten year olds to buy his crap. And while he keeps hitting on girls, the jonas brothers have actually dated most of them.

• DemiandMileyPones

It’s sad how Kidz Bop beat them tho.

• DemiandMileyPones

Bieber wont last for long….

Jul 27, 2010 @ 04:54 pm

That’s not bad for a tv soundtrack
    Hi! Remember me? You were like the 5th person I talked to on OU.
    Sorry no, what did we talk about? I have a super bad memory

Wait- Justin Bieber’s album 2 point fricken 0 is still in the top 10?! o_O

peacenlove said:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 04:59 pm
    peacenlove said:

xoShannonxo said:
    Lady fucking Gaga! Damn, can’t stand her.

hey :)
    hi Chen.!

whats up?
    Nothing, you?

bored =/

• xoShannonxo

It’s all cool, you didn’t offend me. No need to apologize my love.
    thanks. :D

• SimplyCT

wow.
    so that means there are people that actually listen to kidz bop? o_O

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

-La2 said:

Kids BOP beats both JB’s LMAO
    i love your icon!!!

Taylena FTW!!!

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:09 pm

Jul 27, 2010 @ 04:54 pm

That’s not bad for a tv soundtrack
    Hi! Remember me? You were like the 5th person I talked to on OU.
    Sorry no, what did we talk about? I have a super bad memory
    -x-
    Oh, I just told you I was new and stuff.

• fan4lyftwitter

xCookieMuffin said:

Wait- Justin Bieber’s album 2 point fricken 0 is still in the top 10?! o_O

there is alot of little girls in the world

• xCookieMuffin

It’s sad how Kidz Bop beat them tho.

Very.

• Sexy_Thang

Lol which one? I just changed
    it again. Anyway, whats up? :P

lol both :)
    and nothing much bored..you?
    ______
    Im hungry but Im to
    lazy to make myself something to eat:P
    How’d your weekend go? (:

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:09 pm

Jul 27, 2010 @ 04:54 pm

That’s not bad for a tv soundtrack
    Hi! Remember me? You were like the 5th person I talked to on OU.
    Sorry no, what did we talk about? I have a super bad memory
    -x-
    Oh, I just told you I was new and stuff.
    oh ok, well welcome to OU :)

i wanna deept hroat sonic and give him a footjob

^^^^^^^^^^^
    They didn’t prosecute this bitch already?

i wanna deept hroat sonic and give him a footjob

Wait- Justin Bieber’s album 2 point fricken 0 is still in the top 10?! o_O

there is alot of little girls in the world

Too many o_o

• Drizzy

Drake is a sexy beast. ;D

• amazed

things are normal again

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:11 pm

Jul 27, 2010 @ 05:09 pm

Jul 27, 2010 @ 04:54 pm

That’s not bad for a tv soundtrack
    Hi! Remember me? You were like the 5th person I talked to on OU.
    Sorry no, what did we talk about? I have a super bad memory
    -x-
    Oh, I just told you I was new and stuff.
    oh ok, well welcome to OU :)
    It’s been a while. LOL

• Estefania…

hello evryone!!
    who can tell what has happened this last weeks??

• Gleekedout

Play a song on itune then hit ctrl and t. its the coolest thing youll ever see.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

What does it stands for?

wtf? who buys Kid popz O____o

yes justin beat them again hahahaha fans jonas your boys are fading move over jonas brothers justin is here to take your place bye

hahahaha it is a real Jonas album~

hahahaha it is a real Jonas album~

Kids bob?

I already miss Nick’s London meetings posts. :(

• fan4lyftwitter

SMH Wait until someone new comes around for the teenies to obsess over…

Got a rep for liking toys
    Now I’m done with cowboys
    and all the tears on all his toys
    I’m not bitter

Now I see
    everything I’d ever need
    is the hedgehog in front of me
    he’s much better

I wanna run with you
    Collect some rings with you
    You’re much better

• sayWHAT

is tcas really rigged????

OU called the cops. but they can’t get rid of me

• sayWHAT

it’s a soundtrack..and these usually sell less than the artist’s real albums ..

anyway..how is this list made ? like they count the sold copies from the releasing date till now or it’s just the first week’s sold albums ?

Kids bob?

it’s a cd of stupid kids singing popular songs

Yooooooooooooga

lol I see Selena fans making fun of this on twitter which is hilarious seeing as this is not much less than Selena’s actual album sold first week.