Selena Gomez Shopping @ Westfield Mall

sel-top
selena-gomez-shopping-flawless-99

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS: Sick Selena Gomez and her family and friends shopping at the Westfield Mall in Sherman Oaks. Sel recently came down with a throat sickness and was forced to cancel concerts this week. Photo: Limelight.

• _liesyoutold

geez, people. she is wearing a bra!
    maybe she just removed the straps or something.

i’m so not used to her having boobs. hahah. to me, she will always be/look like a child

She not wearing bra again
    Is a good role model?
    Off course is Selena
    The holy girl (A)

• BayBeeh

Shesz My Idol .. By The Waii Why The Fck Are All Of Yuusz LoOkiin At Her Bra And Stuff Iz Tht All Yuu Gaii Ppl Can Do ..

HIBZ IS IN HERE?!?!

i think she’s wearing a strapless bra guys, and i dont know why ppl are freaking out about it.

Eat.Pray.Love said:

Wow i didn’t know it was against the law to go out without your bra on >.< — no but people are always hating on miley when shes SHOWING her bra. if this was miley there would be so much hate but since it’s selena. no one gives a flying shiz. and hey isnt ur user from that one movie starring julia roberts?

haha well doesnt she look perky ! xD

• Zomg

So why dis be important?

“Important Breaking News”? STFU, OceanUP. You’re a little biased bitch.

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS?
    really oceanup,really?
    lmao :)

She is not wearing a bra and no one says anything but when it comes to Miley everybody has something so say.. It’s so double standards.. ugh

she not wearing bra again first at the airport and now??? or she been showing breat lately trying to imitate miley at least miley wears bra!!!

Yeah, and we ALWAYS know she wears a bra because she doesn’t know how to properly wear a shirt.
    Why’d you bring Miley in this? SELENA POST. MILEY IS NOWHERE MENTIONED. So fuck off.

I love Selena’s converse<3

• picstoburn

lol wow you’re acting like she’s pregnant or something haha that’s not breaking news ;)

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS?
    really oceanup,really?
    Lmao (:

at least miley is classy enought to wear a bra!!!

• Thegirlwhoeverybadygonnahate

she is not not wearing a bra and no1 says anything ughh ppl this days..

hunny , its hollywood i get why u wanna flunt your boobs but if your gonna ; your not suppose to cover it with w/e that is in your hands lol..

she almost about to show a nipple why covering with your laptop forgot your bra again like at the airport. selena is really not big, but the girl need to wear a bra. just because she has tiny breast doesn’t mean she should go braless.

I know, i hate how just because she is sweet Selena noone says anything

• muchoGRANDE

damn, i don’t give a shit if she’s wearing a bra or not! so just stfu.

hahah her moms outfit looks better than hers … sad

& hey i just noticed she is with that one singing girl from youtube,Zeldaa:)
    omg that girl is a great singer

she is not not wearing a bra and no1 says anything ughh ppl this days

I know right at least miley is classy enought to wear a bra, selena don’t even have that decensy If it was miley they will be calling her a slut, but is selena i bet the make excuses they are a bunch of hypocrites I tell you . miley has more class than selena.

her posture sucks…. hunched over.

lol how do you guys know she’s not wearing a bra? i don’t see a nipple anywhere.

& hey i just noticed she is with that one singing girl from youtube,Zeldaa:)
    omg that girl is a great singer

OMFG WHY IS THE SAME PERSON COMMENTING OVER AND OVER ON SELENA BOOBS..THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLEVEAGE AND WEARING A LOW TOP AND SHOWING YOUR WHOLE BRA ..SMH MILEY STANS

& hey i just noticed she is with that one singing girl from youtube,Zeldaa:)
    omg that girl is a great singer

• KristinaMarie559

Will you guy’s stop talking about Miley!
    damn.

Anyway’s the laptop thing is kinda funny.

• iMystified

LOL
    she’s not wearing a bra?
    then what do you call the outlining in her shirt in this pic?

you know they have invented a magnificent little thing called a STRAPLESS BRA.

• muchoGRANDE

why do people compare EVERYONE to miley?! these damn miley fans are the reason i’m not really a miley fan anymore.

Her breast is not perky like Miley’s.

STOP BRINGING miley into this..if shes wearing a bra or not shouldnt matter..her boobs arent that big any way plus she has the laptop pressed agaist her ches..so o course if looks like that..get over yourselves…just cause miley chooses bad decisions and what she wears doesnt means selena does

lol at least miley is classy enough had me loling right there..nothing about miley is classy

• hottiegirl

using laptop 4 tybing , and she laughs but cant talk
    she is overacting btw
    not hating but if i was sick i wouldnt go out or make interviews or give a big laugh !!!!

why cant this motherfucking goddamned bitch just wear a bra. i fucking hate her. and i comment on this post because i wanna say what i mean. the comment box isnt just there for good comments. not everyone thinks selena is the cute “girls next door”. shes a fucking fake ugly fail and her fans are trying to make her good look at everything she does. go die already.
    Guess what retard, Selena actually is wearing a bra if you take a closer look at the pictures. Selena is very beautiful and you’re a very ugly bitch. “To say what you mean”? All that shows is that you have no life and you’re a complete failure. Go fucking kill yourself.

• Eat.Pray.Love

Wow i didn’t know it was against the law to go out without your bra on >.<

Miley >>> Selena
    Selena had a wart on her butt
    Miley doesn’t
    Miley has a sold out tour and records and top selling items and albums and stuff.
    SELENA DOESN’T!!!
    Miely is classier than Selena
    Selena wears not bras and Miley does!!

A wart on her butt???? hahahhaha

Kidding ;)
    I was just saying some stuff that people say when comparing them.

• Lindsay

Selena is gorgeous!

PeopleAreCool said:

Why is everyone bitching about her not wearing a bra? I’m pretty sure she’s wearing one, you can even see the outlining. If she wasn’t wearing one, I don’t know why that would be a problem. Some people never wear bras, big deal. Just make sure to put on some pasties and then you’re good to go.

its an issue bcoz if this was Miley ppl wud call her a slut. simple as that!

uh i didnt say that. an anon said that i wrote quote and BTW u need panties as much as you need a bra quote. sorry for the misunderstanding. and yes, sadly she wouldve been b*tched on

yeaa but it can get really hot lol
    i like the gold coast i just moved here

yeah in some places
    especially melbourne

alright gonna goo
    i got homework already started school =.=
    byeee

• girl crush mileyyyyy

PeopleAreCool said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

PeopleAreCool said:

people go to bed and its only like 5 30 pm where i live

wow, where do you live? it’s like 12:37 am in LA right now.

hey i live in LA too :)

HEY and oh that’s so cool :D do you like it here??

i love it! haha you? :)

alright gonna goo
    i got homework already started school =.=
    byeee

ok byee. i guess it’s time to sleep
    O.o homework sucks! lol good luck! NIGHT :)

mileyistheboss is just a fugly retard.
    DO NOT listen to her.

people go to bed and its only like 5 30 pm where i live

wow, where do you live? it’s like 12:37 am in LA right now.

hey i live in LA too :)

HEY and oh that’s so cool :D do you like it here??

i love it! haha you? :)

same, same. LOVE IT! but i stand out because school my school because mostly everyone is mexican and like im the only asian. so they get to curse at me in spanish, while i curse at them in vietnamese! xDDD we’re all happy! hehe

• PeopleAreCool

mileyistheboss is just a fugly retard.
    DO NOT listen to her.

-_- says the person who used the R-word SMH.

• PeopleAreCool

awww everyone left oh well, BYE!

• Fiona

MPORTANT BREAKING NEWS

LOL … no.
    OU is only trying to say that if Selena is able to go shopping with her friends then she should be able to do concerts.

Here comes immature n KIDS who ar fighting over here lol’
    GrowUp!! Sel isn’t perfect n so was Miley!!
    Get over it!!dun judge or hating on people u dun even know!!

• mileyistheboss

mileyistheboss is just a fugly retard.
    DO NOT listen to her.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is her family NOT friends..n btw Selena did tweet saying that she’s NOT sick but her throat is…she can’t talk..that’s why the canceled the show cuz she lose her voice not her body!!

• mikelan647

This is a cool screen idea ! It is very interesting indeed.Thank you for your info.i love to read all info.

• Kiarra

PeopleAreCool said:

its an issue bcoz if this was Miley ppl wud call her a slut. simple as that!

• Kiarra

Her face looks like a pig and it shows how ugly she is WITH makeup!

• samY

Shopping? Selena is a FAKE, she is not sick

Nick is a professional and he sick sings at his concerts

Selena is only a joke!

LMFAO. YOU’RE FUCKING STUPID!
    How does a sore throat stop someone from going out? She just can’t talk!

Selena in her interview with Ryan S can speak … Selena is sooo fake

• MissSmiley

I like her Converse. :)

• Disdain

She got a bag with a peace sign! :O

You roooock.

• sandra

That is her family NOT friends..
    ….
    I know, Selena has nooo friends, only family in her “concerts” and Nick in 1 concert because he was publicity for her album

• Alexa

Ok, i’m no longer a Selena fan, i used to be one year ago, and a huuuuge one. i was like obsessed. i still like her, but just a little bit, i can tell she isn’t perfect, but when i read all those comments on her posts here on OU, where all miley fans start baching her, it’s just annoying. i used to hate miley, recently i started to like her, now because of you, retards, i can officially say i started to hate her again.
    i know it’s not her fault she has such STUPID fans, but i can’t help not hating on her when, you idiots, all you can say is ” everyone except miley sucks “. ” MILEY IS GOD “, ” omg mileeeey rocks, selena is a slut ” … like wtf people? are you 10 years old?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IMPORTANT:
    I’m pretty sure miley doesn’t want OBSESSED fans, but people who apreciate her for her hard work, and make other people like her too, not make people HATE her by their brailess comments.

• mandy

well i like both selena and miley… and i dont think she’s trying to show breast but she is trying to hide her breast from her laptopn and her bag!!! it must’ve been a low neck top!

• Disdain

Comin back in 8 hours. Goin’ to play Sims 2 :)

• mileyluver15

breaking news? really haha the only breaking news of selena would be if she danced on a stripper pole

oh and p.s. how are skinny people naturally skinny when there parents are fat? like my friend is soo skinny but her parents are fatt

• mileyluver15

shes a bigger slut then miley look at her boobs geez

• mileyluver15

im pretty sure shes not wearing a bra thats why shes hiding or she got a boob jab lol

• xCityLights

Lol, I just noticed the “IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS!” thing.

I love OceanUps sarcasm.

sandra said:

That is her family NOT friends..
    ….
    … What in the world is wrong with some OceanUp commenters? -.-

I’m pretty sure Selena Gomez has some friends. LOL.

Imma just say…even if this issue is over…at least she’s not flashing her vagina around.

• mileyluver15

the way her shirt goes down her jeans is really akward she must be longing for nick.

LMAO nicole (;
    Hey (: lol sorry for my little…breakdown xD

lol it’s alright calm down we can get through this together haha.
    *sighs* your right…I’m calm.

-gives you a cookie.

• harrypotterbitches

Is it bad that I want to change my icon again?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I think it was all unnecessary and stupid, but it’s not business and I wasn’t in it or even there when the incident occurred. So my lips are shut.

oh i was talking about in general i don’t get it :P

I have had a fight over Twitter….one….I think o.O
    I don’t know, but I don’t even remember so it wasn’t important.

• Ali.

Selena fans have turned the word “classy” into one of the most obnoxious words on the planet -_-

I was thinking the same thing they over use “classy” and “slut”

Omg yes, “slut” too. They need to update their vocabulary cuz that shit is getting old.

Ali you should make an account

You’re right. I’m going to right now :)

• picstoburn

s it bad that I want to change my icon again?

nah lol.

LMAO nicole (;
    Hey (: lol sorry for my little…breakdown xD

lol it’s alright calm down we can get through this together haha.
    *sighs* your right…I’m calm.

-gives you a cookie.
    *takes a bite* anything new?

• harrypotterbitches

yeah…I’m gonna change it brb

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I feel weird. I feel like I am changing my icon too much. I never usually do and it is irritating me. I feel like…Nicole…UGH…

Jul 27, 2010 @ 11:51 pm
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

oh i was talking about in general i don’t get it :P

I have had a fight over Twitter….one….I think o.O
    I don’t know, but I don’t even remember so it wasn’t important.

i never had on twitter i guess i don’t go on it that much.

Jul 27, 2010 @ 11:52 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:

LMAO nicole (;
    Hey (: lol sorry for my little…breakdown xD

lol it’s alright calm down we can get through this together haha.
    *sighs* your right…I’m calm.

-gives you a cookie.
    *takes a bite* anything new?

nothing talking to you Jason and INA. you?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I think someone is trying to break into my mother fucking house, I keep hearing this click near the window. and I am not sure I closed it right. :SSSS
    I am sleeping with my door locked tonight!

how is everyone lol?

• Drizzy

I am sleeping with my door locked tonight!

===

Hahaha
    ‘I think someone is trying to break into my mother fucking house.’
    I can’t stop laughing I don’t know why hahaha.

Keep a knife by your bed! :P

• JonasxCyrus

She look tried.

Lmao!

• Tammie

so…. is Miley and Selena friends?

oh i was talking about in general i don’t get it :P

I have had a fight over Twitter….one….I think o.O
    I don’t know, but I don’t even remember so it wasn’t important.

i never had on twitter i guess i don’t go on it that much.

I have been getting back into it lately. The last time there was this convo that was almost in the direction of a little fight. This Jemi fan was complaining that she does not like when I hate on Demi. Bitch, unfollow me then. -_-

LMAO nicole (;
    Hey (: lol sorry for my little…breakdown xD

lol it’s alright calm down we can get through this together haha.
    *sighs* your right…I’m calm.

-gives you a cookie.
    *takes a bite* anything new?

nothing talking to you Jason and INA. you?
    I went swimming…in my bathtub.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I am sleeping with my door locked tonight!

===

Hahaha
    ‘I think someone is trying to break into my mother fucking house.’
    I can’t stop laughing I don’t know why hahaha.

Keep a knife by your bed! :P

i heard it again!! :SSS

• harrypotterbitches

so…. is Miley and Selena friends?
    Nah..

-.- my icon is not changing

• Itskait

I am sleeping with my door locked tonight!

===

Hahaha
    ‘I think someone is trying to break into my mother fucking house.’
    I can’t stop laughing I don’t know why hahaha.

Keep a knife by your bed! :P

i heard it again!! :SSS
    grab a baseball bat

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I am always hearing damn sounds in my house! This is a new house! not some old shack! it shouldn’t be creeking and cricking or whatever the fuck…. -_-

• kimmi

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS?
    really oceanup,really?

Important because Selena cancel concerts this week and she NOT sick

Jul 27, 2010 @ 11:56 pm
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

oh i was talking about in general i don’t get it :P

I have had a fight over Twitter….one….I think o.O
    I don’t know, but I don’t even remember so it wasn’t important.

i never had on twitter i guess i don’t go on it that much.

lol. thank god i don’t follow demi stans i complain about demi too much.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I am sleeping with my door locked tonight!

===

Hahaha
    ‘I think someone is trying to break into my mother fucking house.’
    I can’t stop laughing I don’t know why hahaha.

Keep a knife by your bed! :P

i heard it again!! :SSS
    grab a baseball bat

I don’t have one! I have a 3 pens and CD’s near me. I might be okay :S

-.- my icon is not changing

i see it :)

• Tammie

so….. Is Miley and Selena friends?

oh i was talking about in general i don’t get it :P

I have had a fight over Twitter….one….I think o.O
    I don’t know, but I don’t even remember so it wasn’t important.

i never had on twitter i guess i don’t go on it that much.

lol. thank god i don’t follow demi stans i complain about demi too much.

Lmao, I follow every body. Selena fans, demi fans, ect. I am surprised the Demi and Selena fans are not sick of me. Well mostly the Demi ones. roofflll

selena fans always start the fan wars in here because one always has to bring miley down to make selena look good

YOU of all people shouldn’t fucking talk. Stans like you ALWAYS bash Selena for NO reason. The wars start because of some Miley fans just coming on a Selena post and straight out say something irrelevant about her, like you ALWAYS do. Miley isn’t the ‘boss’, get your head out of her ass. Im not saying this because I’m a Selena fan, I’m saying it cause it’s the truth. Get your shit together and face reality. K? K.

• SJG97

I love Selena’s converse.

• xxloverxx

We need a new post

OMG IT IS HER!!!!!

• iMystified

& hey i just noticed she is with that one singing girl from youtube,Zeldaa:)
    omg that girl is a great singer

is that really her?
    I wasn’t sure at first cuz I’d thought she’d be shorter.

• Eff

Am I crazy or isn’t this this Youtube singer Christina Grimmie in the background??!!

Mhmmm, idk haha

xxloverxx said:
    We need a new post

Its to early for oceanup to wakeup right now they usely have new post at either 10:30 or 11:00 but if not they start in the afternoon where i live.

CHRISTINA GRIMMIE

Lindsay said:
    Selena is so gorgeous!

give me a break, everyone always says that.
    okay weget it she beautiful but i know you are to.

• Miley 1234

Let Miley wear what she want to wear it is not any one eles decision it is her so back off………….. Bet all the girls who waer a bra does not have to wear every single day it can leave bruses you know……………. SO JUST LEAVE HER ALONE EVERY ONE IS = IN THERE OWN WAY NOT YOUR WAY YOU CANT TELL HER HOW TO LIVW HER LIFE YOU WOULD LIKE IT IF SOME ONEOR HER DIDNT THAT TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I am going to bed, one of my early nights. I gotta start going to bed a little earlier since school and all. Bye guys!

• harrypotterbitches

so….. Is Miley and Selena friends?

• xxloverxx
  • Itskait

I am sleeping with my door locked tonight!

===

Hahaha
    ‘I think someone is trying to break into my mother fucking house.’
    I can’t stop laughing I don’t know why hahaha.

Keep a knife by your bed! :P

i heard it again!! :SSS
    grab a baseball bat

I don’t have one! I have a 3 pens and CD’s near me. I might be okay :S
    Pens can do some serious damage :p

Ali you should make an account

You’re right. I’m going to right now :)

Ok. Made one :D

• gottalent?

noones talking about miley anymore so get off

lol i only follow this one

• mileyistheboss

I’m laughing at this rampage you just went on. Why don’t you take your own advice and get your whole body out of Selena’s ass my god. Fuckingg Selena stan gone mad. “IT CUMS NATURALLYYYYYYY”

whoaa calm down

bye (:

lol i only follow this one

Lmao! ( i know i have not left yet)
    So do I ;)

• xxloverxx

DEAD POST!!! -_- who wants to talk?

I was thinking the same thing they over use “classy” and “slut”

“selena is classy miley is just an ugly slut” that’s the famous line they all use

lmao, that’s the only insult they’ve got.

• gottalent?

Hey at least some people in here has a facebook.

• SJG97

whoaa calm down

INSANE SELENA STAN GONE MAD. HAHAHA

Ali. said:

I was thinking the same thing they over use “classy” and “slut”

lmao, that’s the only insult they’ve got.

I laugh when they try to insult Miley’s singing. HAHA its like omg please stop.

K now bye! <3

• semanal303

Thanks for sharing the information. I am very amazed at the confidence level of you guys, so i have to refer your blog to my friends because it’s really a help full blog.

Ali. said:

Ali you should make an account

You’re right. I’m going to right now :)

Ok. Made one :D

hi :)

who are you talking to?

• Itskait

========
    WTF?!?

• SJG97

XD This literaly made me laugh out loud.

• -Hibz-

Enough with the Miley/Selena comparisons.
    It’s probably worse than the whole Jonas/Bieber disupte.

It’s really annoying.

Anywho’s, for those who I talk to on this site: I made myself a new account! :D
    I’m sure I’m still gonna use this one though, just wanted a change :P
    So, if you ever see xCityLights, then that’s me!

I was thinking the same thing they over use “classy” and “slut”

lmao, that’s the only insult they’ve got.

I laugh when they try to insult Miley’s singing. HAHA its like omg please stop.

hahah those are the best comments. Listening to Selena sing for too long has clearly caused hearing/brain damage.

Umm…?

• iMystified

Ali. said:

I was thinking the same thing they over use “classy” and “slut”

lmao, that’s the only insult they’ve got.

I laugh when they try to insult Miley’s singing. HAHA its like omg please stop.

Miley isn’t everything.
    and neither is Selena.
    two different voices,two different people.
    honestly,I like both singing voices and I like their music. [even though pop music isn’t my cup of tea]
    get a life and stop bashing on others.
    it’s foolish.

• Ali.

I want a new icon. Where can I find them? I only have this one cuz it’s one of the first I could find lol

I love how ImNotAnnoying keeps posting dumb shit till someone replies to her.
    The UD meanings are SO right about her. LULZ.

Ali you should make an account

You’re right. I’m going to right now :)

Ok. Made one :D

hi :)

heyyy :)

• mileyistheboss

I laugh when they try to insult Miley’s singing. HAHA its like omg please stop.

Miley isn’t everything.
    and neither is Selena.
    two different voices,two different people.
    get a life and stop bashing on others.
    it’s foolish.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay mother

• iMystified

I laugh when they try to insult Miley’s singing. HAHA its like omg please stop.

Miley isn’t everything.
    and neither is Selena.
    two different voices,two different people.
    get a life and stop bashing on others.
    it’s foolish.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay mother

now you know what I mean by foolish. :)

• SJG97
  • Butterflyy

i had a dream than woke up then forgot the dream
    fascinating ayee ?lol
    im soo bored

• harrypotterbitches

I love how ImNotAnnoying keeps posting dumb shit till someone replies to her.
    The UD meanings are SO right about her. LULZ.
    what the hell? No one was talking about her…stop bringing her up to start shit.

Shopping? Selena is a FAKE, she is not sick

Nick is a professional and he sick sings at his concerts

Selena is only a joke!

LMFAO. YOU’RE FUCKING STUPID!
    How does a sore throat stop someone from going out? She just can’t talk! Doesn’t mean she can’t do anything outside.
    Oh STFU and go to bed. you dumb bitch.
    xD

• Sexy_Thang

I think Im nocturnal. :P

photobucket.
    livejournal.

I think Im nocturnal. :P

whos that in your icon?

• Sexy_Thang

I think Im nocturnal. :P

whos that in your icon?
    _____
    Ariana Grande (:

SJG97 said:

You tell ‘em Miles. :P

that song is a WIN! seems like a catchy song too…….

• xxloverxx

Hey at least some people in here has a facebook.
    —————
    Hey :)

• xxloverxx

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Selena-Fan-Page/141439889219322?ref=mf OU im gonna spam with this link mwhahahaah …jk

hey!
    Finally someone who’s awake.
    Who’s your 3 favorite artist?

• LaLaLaLand

Gosh why is everyone so mean to her? I never got that she’s the one celebrity i’m surprised people hate on? Cuz she’s so sweet and clean which is a good thing :)

• LaLaLaLand

Btw does anyone know if Miley is filming in Detroit Michigan??

• LaLaLaLand

xxloverxx said:
    DEAD POST!!! -_- who wants to talk?
    i wanna talk :)

• xxloverxx

DEAD POST!!! -_- who wants to talk?
    i wanna talk :)
    heey how are u?

• LaLaLaLand

mileyluver15 said:
    shes a bigger slut then miley look at her boobs geez
    Please. Just shut up. Slut? Selena? how…. u know wat jsut dont answer that!

• gottalent?

If you ask me shes a dirty bitch keeping things from people, not trying to be mean.

• LaLaLaLand

xxloverxx said:
    DEAD POST!!! -_- who wants to talk?
    i wanna talk :)
    heey how are u?
    I’m doing great on vacation to Canada… How r u??

• xxloverxx
  • xxloverxx

xxloverxx said:
    DEAD POST!!! -_- who wants to talk?
    i wanna talk :)
    heey how are u?
    I’m doing great on vacation to Canada… How r u??
    Im sitting on my chair and chatting :)

• LaLaLaLand

xxloverxx said:
    DEAD POST!!! -_- who wants to talk?
    i wanna talk :)
    heey how are u?
    I’m doing great on vacation to Canada… How r u??
    Im sitting on my chair and chatting :)
    Cool u seem like a Miley fan by ur icon… isnt Miley in Detroit michigan right now filming…..

• gottalent?

You’re right they do need a new post.

• Moonbeam

Miley, I miss youuuuuuu.
    Where are you?

• Moonbeam

Please Miley, make a twitter.
    I want to know how filming is going.

isnt she supposed to be like fucking sick. meanwhile shes out shopping and doing interviews and crap. wether she is using the computer to talk or no going shopping aint going to help you get well better. i mean if your going to cancel shows becuase your sick why the hell are you out shopping. ive gotten like thousands of strep throats and walking around shopping and going out definetly doesent help you feel better. i just really dont like the fact that she canceled conerts and stuff becuase shes sick but she is out probably making it worse then leading to canceling more shows.

• xxloverxx

DEAD POST!!! -_- who wants to talk?
    i wanna talk :)
    heey how are u?
    I’m doing great on vacation to Canada… How r u??
    Im sitting on my chair and chatting :)
    ——————-
    Yea she’s there :)

Anonymous
    say what you need to say
    say what you need to say
    say what you need to say
    say what you need to say

• -Hibz-

OceanUp always posts at 1:15 my time which is in an hour and 25 minutes away. Blah.
    They’ll always post some lame thing then bout half an hour later they do post explosions. Haha.

-Hibt- same here!
    when im not here and theres a post with the most comments the day after than noones there except like two or three people.

• xxloverxx
  • xxloverxx

yaay i was first on the page 3 :))

oooookkkaaayyyy

This is Hibz by the way. This is a second account. :P
    I like to come on this one at night, which I guess is kinda strange. Oh well.

• gottalent?

Brb okay im tired, even if its only 10:03.

• Maralovelovelove

Is it just me or is she ALWAYS with her cousins? haha

also, you guys need to just SHUT THE FUCK UP about the Miley/Selena thing. SERIOUSLY. It’s ridiculous! People need to stop bring Miley into the Selena posts. No one wants to hear about that anymore. Just stop.

• Maralovelovelove

who is that girl shes holding hands with? Who are all the girls? lol are they fans, because they look a lot younger than her

She’s holding hands with her mom…. the other girls are her cousins o_O

mileyistheboss needs to get shot.
    Seriously, damn her mother raising such a bastard.

I think Im nocturnal. :P

whos that in your icon?
    _____
    Ariana Grande (:

shes really pretty =]

hi :)

heyyy :)

welcome to Oceanup <3

whoaa calm down

INSANE SELENA STAN GONE MAD. HAHAHA

Is that all you have to say? Then I proved my point.
    Miley stans are so fucking delusional :]

• Sexy_Thang

whos that in your icon?
    _____
    Ariana Grande (:

shes really pretty =]
    _____
    Thanx. Pixie Lott looks
    pretty in yours too. (:

miley is classy because she wears a bra???? seriously stfu! that is not classy at all! especially when her shirts look they’ve been chewed up!
    yup this is classy! http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=13147&fid=77484

whoaa calm down

INSANE SELENA STAN GONE MAD. HAHAHA

Is that all you have to say? Then I proved my point.
    Miley stans are so fucking delusional :]

how does that prove your point?

hi :)

heyyy :)

welcome to Oceanup <3

Thanks! I like your icon, it’s emomazing ;)

whos that in your icon?
    _____
    Ariana Grande (:

shes really pretty =]
    _____
    Thanx. Pixie Lott looks
    pretty in yours too. (:

hahaha thanx

• mileyistheboss

mileyistheboss needs to get shot.
    Seriously, damn her mother raising such a bastard.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Ali.

When I was just on Yahoo “Free Lindsay” was the number 1 trending topic lmfao.

INSANE SELENA STAN GONE MAD. HAHAHA

Is that all you have to say? Then I proved my point.
    Miley stans are so fucking delusional :]

Dumbass you did’t read my other comment did you FAIL

• Sexy_Thang

Miley isn’t everything.
    and neither is Selena.
    two different voices,two different people.
    get a life and stop bashing on others.
    it’s foolish.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay mother

now you know what I mean by foolish. :)
    ______
    Lmao! (:

• mileyistheboss

I love when selena stans hate me :’D its so funny to see them have hissy fits over ocean up ROFL

HELLO! hey people im new<3

• girl crush mileyyyyy

hope she’s feelin better!

• PeopleAreCool

just ignore them, selena stans make me hate selena but then i watch her acting and shes amazing<3! i love your icon! miley looks so pretty

HELLO! hey people im new<3

hello =]

hi :)

heyyy :)

welcome to Oceanup <3

Thanks! I like your icon, it’s emomazing ;)

haha thanks you :) i like yours too.

Her breast is not perky like Miley’s.
    how would u know…
    actually selena just doesnt wear huge push up bras like miley

peoplearecool welcome :D

PeopleAreCool said:

I would ignore them but its to funny how mad they get when someone doesn’t like princess selena. and thanks :’D

• mileyistheboss

Her breast is not perky like Miley’s.
    how would u know…
    actually selena just doesnt wear huge push up bras like miley

how do you know what kind of bras they wear creeper

HELLO!! love ur icon i love pixie lott

• PeopleAreCool

THANK YOU and hey! i like ur icon. it’s so pretty. sorry kind of hyper right now

HELLO!! love ur icon i love pixie lott

hahah thanks btw the reply button doesn’t work lol

• Sexy_Thang

how would u know…
    actually selena just doesnt wear huge push up bras like miley

how do you know what kind of bras they wear creeper
    _______
    ROFL! xD

• Ali.

Ugh. It’s 3:29 I to need sleep. Goodnight everyone.

well at least she isnt queen because that IS miley. and ur welcome :D

well at least she isnt queen because that IS miley. and ur welcome :D

lol thanks :)

PeopleAreCool said:

well at least she isnt queen because that IS miley. and ur welcome :D

Queen Miley has such a nice ring to it haha

huh? and ur welcome

• PeopleAreCool

ugh double post stupid ou

• girl crush mileyyyyy

night everyone! :]

• Sexy_Thang

night everyone! :]
    _____
    Night!:D

huh? and ur welcome

you don’t know what “lol” means?

mileyistheboss siad:

well at least she isnt queen because that IS miley. and ur welcome :D

Queen Miley has such a nice ring to it haha

yes, yes it does. for some reason that reminds me of kingsley when he said selena jonas sounds like an obesed burrito, sad yet funny

• Sexy_Thang

Im going to bed. AGAIN.
    Goodnight Girlies! <3

lol thanks :)

welcome<3

HELLO!! love ur icon i love pixie lott

hahah thanks btw the reply button doesn’t work lol

huh?? sorry i dont get it

picstoburn said:

huh? and ur welcome

you don’t know what “lol” means?

oh no, someone said the reply button doesnt work. i dont get it. lol

• picstoburn

*the reply button doesn’t work you have to do this

— < — :)

picstoburn said:

huh? and ur welcome

you don’t know what “lol” means?

oh no, someone said the reply button doesnt work. i dont get it. lol

it doesn’t. :| so you have to copy and paste it.

people go to bed and its only like 5 30 pm where i live

wow, where do you live? it’s like 12:37 am in LA right now.

HELLO!! love ur icon i love pixie lott

hahah thanks btw the reply button doesn’t work lol

huh?? sorry i dont get it

dont worry
    my mistake

picstoburn said:

huh? and ur welcome

you don’t know what “lol” means?

oh no, someone said the reply button doesnt work. i dont get it. lol

it doesn’t. :| so you have to copy and paste it.

really? it’s working for me!

HELLO!! love ur icon i love pixie lott

hahah thanks btw the reply button doesn’t work lol

huh?? sorry i dont get it

dont worry
    my mistake

it’s okk haha no worries

• whatsernamegigi

Wow. Why does it matter if she wears a bra? She’s an 18 year old girl and can do what she wants. Leave the poor thing alone. Stop trying to start something. Miley is Miley and Selena is Selena. Two different people. No one gives a flying fuck about what they wear. Focus on your own clothing and decisions.

When your voice is awful, and you try to sing, your throat will die soon!

• gottalent?

wait that is -hibz- she or he asked last time how to get a city background.
    Like the icon Xcitylights a.k.a -hibz-.

WHATSERNAMEGIGI
    Leave her alone!
    Ya okay when her breast show or some perv Grabs her breast she’ll be asking for a bra soon watch, there are reasons why girls are to wear bras.
    Ya shes 18 now theres no excuse now to wear none shes not 12 nomore.

gottalent? said:
    WHATSERNAMEGIGI
    Leave her alone!
    Ya shes 18 now theres no excuse now to wear none shes not 12 nomore.

Leave who alone? Hibz? We’re good friends…
    Selena can do what she wants, and that’s all I’m saying.

• tp

LOLOLOLL
    EW PULL UP YOUR SHIRT
    fuckin wtf mann

shes not pulling off the lazy look
    rofl GUH- ROSS

• gottalent?

I’m talking about you saying for us to leave selena alone about the bra thing.
    If she so classy than as everyone knows A classy girl would wear a bra, shes not an a size more like a B to me so she should wear a bra or everyone would see how her breast looks like.
    Thats what I’M sayin.

Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:10 am
    gottalent? said:
    wait that is -hibz- she or he asked last time how to get a city background.
    Like the icon Xcitylights a.k.a -hibz-.
    Yeah, I just commented that it was me. Haha.
    Oh, and the city background wasn’t for this account. I just like them :P
    Is that weird? Probably is.

gottalent? said:
    I’m talking about you saying for us to leave selena alone about the bra thing.
    Thats what I’M sayin.

Ok, well, if she decides not to, that’s her decision.

xCityLights said:

Yeah, I just commented that it was me. Haha.
    Oh, and the city background wasn’t for this account. I just like them :P
    Is that weird? Probably is.

BB!

Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:36 am
    xCityLights said:

Yeah, I just commented that it was me. Haha.
    Oh, and the city background wasn’t for this account. I just like them :P
    Is that weird? Probably is.

BB!
    HEY BABY! …Why you treating me bad?

Lol sorry. I had to.

Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:36 am
    xCityLights said:

Yeah, I just commented that it was me. Haha.
    Oh, and the city background wasn’t for this account. I just like them :P
    Is that weird? Probably is.

BB!
    HEY BABY! …Why you treating me bad?

Lol sorry. I had to.

:P

Starry nights, CITY LIGHTS comin’ down over me.

tp said:
    LOLOLOLL
    EW PULL UP YOUR SHIRT
    fuckin wtf mann

shes not pulling off the lazy look
    rolf GUH- ROSS

Ha ha if her shirt was any lower and that’ll be news.

• xCityLights

I think I found my new obsession.. Summer Rain by the Jonas Brothers.

God dammit, Joe. He sounds so good in this song.

xCityLights said:
    I think I found my new obsession.. Summer Rain by the Jonas Brothers.

God dammit, Joe. He sounds so good in this song.

Make It Right gives me the chills.
    Just wait until his solo stuff comes out. I’m gonna start planning my funeral.

arnt you supposed to rest when you have a sore throat?

Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:40 am
    Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:36 am
    xCityLights said:

Yeah, I just commented that it was me. Haha.
    Oh, and the city background wasn’t for this account. I just like them :P
    Is that weird? Probably is.

BB!
    HEY BABY! …Why you treating me bad?

Lol sorry. I had to.

:P

Starry nights, CITY LIGHTS comin’ down over me.
    I don’t know that song. Haha.

City lights are pretty awesome. I’ve always loved them xD
    Figured it would be a good name for a new account :P
    I can’t just abandon -Hibz- though.
    I kinda decided I’ll just use this at night.
    Lol.

..Why am I telling you this? Lmfao.

HOWS LIFE?!

• gottalent?

Ok,well, if she decides not to, that’s her decision.

okay, just saying.

Friends?

Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:42 am
    xCityLights said:
    I think I found my new obsession.. Summer Rain by the Jonas Brothers.

God dammit, Joe. He sounds so good in this song.

Make It Right gives me the chills.
    Just wait until his solo stuff comes out. I’m gonna start planning my funeral.
    I CAN’T WAIT!
    Do you remember when that guy tweeted that Joe had a hit song? Like he heard it and said it would make him a star.
    I was like o.O

Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:40 am
    xCityLights said:

I don’t know that song. Haha.

City lights are pretty awesome. I’ve always loved them xD
    Figured it would be a good name for a new account :P
    I can’t just abandon -Hibz- though.
    I kinda decided I’ll just use this at night.
    Lol.

..Why am I telling you this? Lmfao.

HOWS LIFE?!

Are We The Waiting by Green Day.

HAHA I have no idea.

I SAW AMERICAN IDIOT!!!!!!!!! But either way, life sucks. WOOHOO!

I CAN’T WAIT!
    I was like o.O

I’m saving all my money for tickets in case he does a little tour like Nick did. Must. Get. Amazing. Seats.

Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:45 am
    Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:40 am
    xCityLights said:

I don’t know that song. Haha.

City lights are pretty awesome. I’ve always loved them xD
    Figured it would be a good name for a new account :P
    I can’t just abandon -Hibz- though.
    I kinda decided I’ll just use this at night.
    Lol.

..Why am I telling you this? Lmfao.

HOWS LIFE?!

Are We The Waiting by Green Day.

HAHA I have no idea.

I SAW AMERICAN IDIOT!!!!!!!!! But either way, life sucks. WOOHOO!
    YAY FOR AMERICAN IDIOT!!!!
    BOO FOR YOUR SUCKISH LIFE!!!!

Haha, why does it suck?!

Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:46 am

I CAN’T WAIT!
    I was like o.O

And good footage! I’ll most definitely wanna see it/hear about it.

xCityLights said:

YAY FOR AMERICAN IDIOT!!!!
    BOO FOR YOUR SUCKISH LIFE!!!!

Haha, why does it suck?!

I went with @Judiila on Saturday. :D
    Oh, family drama. Ya know.

Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:46 am

I CAN’T WAIT!
    I was like o.O

And good footage! I’ll most definitely wanna see it/hear about it.

Hell yes. I have videos from the Nick show I went to on my YouTube account. And I TwitPic’d pictures, too.

Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:49 am
    xCityLights said:

YAY FOR AMERICAN IDIOT!!!!
    BOO FOR YOUR SUCKISH LIFE!!!!

Haha, why does it suck?!

I went with @Judiila on Saturday. :D
    Oh, family drama. Ya know.
    Ah. Yes, I do.
    A little too well. :/

I got yelled at today. LOL!

I’m guessing it’s personal?

anonymous said:
    arnt you supoosed to rest when you have a sore throat

Ya but maybe she had important things to do.
    When i have a sore throat(which i get alot)
    i still do things i would of done that day.

Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:49 am
    xCityLights said:

YAY FOR AMERICAN IDIOT!!!!
    BOO FOR YOUR SUCKISH LIFE!!!!

Haha, why does it suck?!

I went with @Judiila on Saturday. :D
    Oh, family drama. Ya know.
    Ah. Yes, I do.
    A little too well. :/

I got yelled at today. LOL!

I’m guessing it’s personal?

Lol aww :(
    Ehh not really. My parents love to complain to me and put me in the middle. Its grand.

• Gleekedout

random but my Jonas and Demi seats will be sickkk

Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:49 am
    Jul 28, 2010 @ 07:46 am

I CAN’T WAIT!
    I was like o.O

And good footage! I’ll most definitely wanna see it/hear about it.

Aydtsddgvjugjvgxgx YOU WENT TO A NICK SHOW? I don’t remember you telling me that.
    Hmm. I wonder if the Jonas Brothers look different in real life. Lmao.
    How did he do?
    Oh, and gimme your YouTube account so I can add you as a friend when I’m on the computer.
    HAHA, bet you’re gonna be like “why on earth do you have a jemi video on your account?!”
    (I make lyrics videos btw, that’s why. Don’t bite my head off D:)

• nick

she is not not wearing a bra and no1 says anything ughh ppl this days

I know right at least miley is classy enought to wear a bra, selena don’t even have that decensy If it was miley they will be calling her a slut, but is selena i bet the make excuses they are a bunch of hypocrites I tell you, miley has more class than selena.
    Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

I REMEMBER YEARS AGO
    SOMEONE TOLD ME I SHOULD TAKES
    CO. WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE I DID I DID
    AND YOU WERE STRONG AND I WAS NOT
    MY ILLUSION MY MISTAKE
    I WAS CARELESS I FORGOT I DID I DID
    aannndd NOW

nick said:
    Holy run-on sentence, Batman.

Holy a know it all, its a blog site not english class!

I like how the majority of posters here feel so big on the internet. None of you fat insecure losers would have the pride to say any of this someones face.

I wish I could meet some of you so I could slam a brick into your face and then slit the throats of the stupid parents that conceived you and make them regret doing it. Especially Fanforlife, that illiterate c..u..n..t who can’t even spell her own name right. I would enjoy making him/her/IT suffer.

wow, where do you live? it’s like 12:37 am in LA right now

australia

wow, where do you live? it’s like 12:37 am in LA right now

australia

oh really? cool, ive been there before. it’s really nice but then it was like cold because i went during the summer here which is winter over there

• girl crush mileyyyyy

PeopleAreCool said:

people go to bed and its only like 5 30 pm where i live

wow, where do you live? it’s like 12:37 am in LA right now.

hey i live in LA too :)

:P

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

PeopleAreCool said:

people go to bed and its only like 5 30 pm where i live

wow, where do you live? it’s like 12:37 am in LA right now.

hey i live in LA too :)

HEY and oh that’s so cool :D do you like it here??

• jbx3

“IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS”
    lmfao!

(replying to this) – Jul 28, 2010 @ 12:41 am
    PeopleAreCool said:
    picstoburn said:

huh? and ur welcome

you don’t know what “lol” means?

oh no, someone said the reply button doesnt work. i dont get it. lol

it doesn’t. :| so you have to copy and paste it.

really? it’s working for me!

trust me it doesn’t work :p lol

picstoburn said:

huh? and ur welcome

you don’t know what “lol” means?

oh no, someone said the reply button doesnt work. i dont get it. lol

it doesn’t. :| so you have to copy and paste it.

really? it’s working for me!

trust me it doesn’t work :p lol

haha ok i’ll trust u! lol

Her breast takes on this whole article.

Selena’s breast for President(s)!

Funny how she shows boob and no one is gonna care!

Funny how she shows boob and no one is gonna care!

• Tailormade

That youtube singer is with Selena. She’s so lucky!

selena mom always look so busted… selena looks busted too and why lately she been showing breast a lot been reading ou lately selena lol.

nice breast 8D

• muchoGRANDE

“IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS”

wow, where do you live? it’s like 12:37 am in LA right now

australia

ahahs true

wow, where do you live? it’s like 12:37 am in LA right now

australia

ahahs true

yeah, so like my goal next year is to try to go there during christmas here. is it pretty over there in the summer?

• MileyIsSoSmiley

She looks pretty :)

picstoburn said:

huh? and ur welcome

you don’t know what “lol” means?

oh no, someone said the reply button doesnt work. i dont get it. lol

it doesn’t. :| so you have to copy and paste it.

really? it’s working for me!

trust me it doesn’t work :p lol

haha ok i’ll trust u! lol

:) goodnight!

picstoburn said:

huh? and ur welcome

you don’t know what “lol” means?

oh no, someone said the reply button doesnt work. i dont get it. lol

it doesn’t. :| so you have to copy and paste it.

really? it’s working for me!

trust me it doesn’t work :p lol

i like the gold coast i just moved here

wow, where do you live? it’s like 12:37 am in LA right now

australia

ahahs true

yeaa but it can get really hot lol
    i like the gold coast i just moved here

ohh haha well it’s good to experience new things right? i heard the climate changes really fast over there. like one minute it’s hot and then 20 minutes later it’s raining. is that true?

• PeopleAreCool

hmm hello anon. hows life? and BTW u need panties as much as you need a bra

• Butterflyy

umm people were talking about that a while agoo

THERE IS NOTHING TO SAY
    YOU HAVE WON YOU CAN GO AHEAD TELL THEM
    TELL THEM ALL I KNOW NOW
    SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOF TOP
    WRITE IT ON THE SKY LINE
    ALL WE HAD IS GONE NOW
    TELL THEM I WAS HAPPY
    AND MY HEART IS BROKEN
    ALL MY SCARS ARE OPEN
    TELL THEM WHAT I HOPED WOULD BE

• nick

nick said:
    Holy run-on sentence, Batman.

Holy a know it all, its a blog site not english class!
    Dude, I know. It was a joke, calm down. A know it all? ok….

gleekedout said:
    random but my jonas and demi seat will be sickkk

Man im so jealous!

• Almost Blue

Important Breaking News?
    Sure OU, sure.

uhh her mom is so fucking ugly. and she needs to realize that skinny jeans are not for FAT ASSES.

and selena looks like shit here. she looks bad without make up…

• muchoGRANDE

yeah, like you look much better

• beccamthomas

Jesus. Anons are owning this. Get over it. Selena’s 18 now. She can show a little boob if she wants. Hell, Miley does it and she’s not 18 yet. Calm yourselves.

• fan4lyftwitter

I was just going to ignore this post and go to sleep but WTF? Miley makes bad decisions?Try again Miley can dress however she wants and the point that anon was trying to make is Miley gets hate for wearing a bra and Selena has many candids without even wearing abra. this outfit is not bad but there are others that are just unclassy. But whatever.

selena can go naked in the streets and still can appear more classy than miley :)

• fan4lyftwitter

OH Selena stans Smh

• Alisa

at least miley uses bra .. not like her that she wants to show her boobs for sell more cd’s

• KristinaMarie559

Not all of her fans are that crazy.

• picstoburn

blah miley and selena thing never gets old…….

I find miley classier than selena at least miley wears a bra and stick to one boyfriend instead of hoping around and dating around like selena does. At least Miley dont name drop like selena to get famous miley mainly rely on her own talent while selena is famewhore. so yeah miley is classier than selena.

nick said:
    Dude,i know.It was a joke,calm down. a know it all? ok…

Than you should of put lol at the end than.

Ya know it all as in know everything thats what i think of people at this site when they try to correct my grammar and write a whole lesuire about it.

• fan4lyftwitter

KristinaMarie559 said:

Not all of her fans are that crazy.

I hate people who say that(1st comment) Since when does liking someone mean you have to like other people part of the fanbase plus Selena stans ,Jonas stans etc are no better.

• iMystified

and selena looks like shit here. she looks bad without make up…

you know,it’s not illegal to have an ass.
    Guys find it more attractive.
    eat a burger,it might help you get one.

• KristinaMarie559

This is a SELENA MARIE GOMEZ post.
    It has nothing to do with Miley. Stop comparing them.

those are nick jonas favorite PILLOWS
    (.)(.)

no, why selena fans and other people always have to compare miley to everyone and ask about miley growing up. I think is the other way around.

• KristinaMarie559

Not all of her fans are that crazy.

Me too. I’m going to bed…I want to see those Miley wedding dress pictures :P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Who do you want us to talk about? there is nothing to talk about with Selena. God, this site is turning more and more like AD everyday. -_- SMH

HEY PATHETIC ANON REPLY TO YOUR OWN COMMENTS, JUST FUCKING STOP. K? K. You’re fooling no one ;]

Miley and Selena and ANY GIRL for that matter don’t have to wear a bra. Selena isn’t wearing a shirt wear her boobs are flashy or anything so calm your tits.
    Besides, Miley rather show off her body more than Selena so we ALL know who respects their body more. CASE Closed.
    Move the fuck on.

• fan4lyftwitter

KristinaMarie559 said:

Not all of her fans are that crazy.

Me too. I’m going to bed…I want to see those Miley wedding dress pictures :P

haha that is made up I can make a bet on that but we will see lol

O___o wedding dress?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Oh shit! my icon fucking scared me! lmao! I forgot I just put this one up. I think I am going to change it, I just wanted to scare a few folks! :P

• picstoburn

nobody is actually talking about the post lol on ad they probably be talking about selena brought or why she in there :P

• iMystified

Move the fuck on.
    That made me giggle :P

• fan4lyftwitter

picstoburn said:

O___o wedding dress?

Some girl who just happened to create a twitter and has the name like miamsomething for twitter said she her mom saw miley wedding dress shopping lol.

selena can go naked in the streets and still can appear more classy than miley

see what i mean stupid selena fan are dummer than i thought look naked see. you guys are a bunch of hypocrites. selena can poop in your face and you still find it classy dumb girl.

miley will always be classier than selena because she don’t name drop people name to get famous or used them to get ahead. Miley will always be classier than selena. classy is an requirement of pride in your own achievement by yourself not famewhoring around like selena has done. she constantly name dropping miley or anyone who is famous at the moment to get attention miley has more class than her miley never does that!! now that’s classy.

• ;)

Selena is wearing a bra, just not a very good. Why try to make a big deal out of this just to show Selena fans how it feels. It just makes you look childish.

• Itskait

She’s not my fav. celeb. but she’s definatley classy.

Move the fuck on.

what the hell how selena respect her body she going boob naked outside and she did it at the airport too. Miley has enought class to never do that miley wears cloths at all times you know fabric!!!

• Haley

You guys are all so, so stupid, it’s sad.

If you guys had eyes and did judge everyone, you’d see the outline of her strapless bra. Selena is wearing a shirt, sneakers and jeans; Miley wears see through shirts and ripped jeans. There’s no comparison, you dipshits.

True, True.

she is wearing a bra. da fuck you bitches getting on riled up for? and even if she wasn’t who gives two shits? she’s wearing a shirt that covers herself. thats all that matters damn

• KristinaMarie559

lol,she has had her twitter for a week but I still don’t beliveve her.

• Haley

You guys are all so, so stupid, it’s sad.

picstoburn said:

O___o wedding dress?

oh wow lol. that person is going to get a lot of hate when people find out that she’s lying

those are nick jonas favorite PILLOWS

I guess it was a really flat pillow and with a bunch of bones sticking to him. selena always looks anorexic.

• Itskait

Move the fuck on.

Once again people are arguing over a whole lot of nothing.
    They both have class, simple as that.

• :D

Wonder what’s she’s doing with Christina Grimmie. I know she was in Selena’s commerical. Wonder what their doing together now…?

• fan4lyftwitter

Haley said:

You guys are all so, so stupid, it’s sad.

Just about every teen girl wears ripped jeans and there a re plenty of see through shirts of Selena as well some without a bra on. its their style no big deal.You are supposed to like someone for their talent not how they dress.

• Drizzy

Miley and Selena are two separate people…
    Stop comparing them!

Who cares if she isn’t wearing a bra (which she is)
    sometimes you need to let the girls breathe haha. :)

fan4lyftwitter

If you don’t like Selena then stop commenting on Selena posts. All you do is compare Miley to Selena while defending Miley and it isn’t fair. Miley doesn’t dress classy OFF STAGE sometimes, but she can do whatever she wants. If Selena Gomez wears a certain outfit, you can’t say shit.

-_-

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS???

First: It’s not important
    Second: It’s not breaking
    Third: It’s not news

OU, I’m seriously think she’s paying you.

• KristinaMarie559

Once again people are arguing over a whole lot of nothing.
    They both have class, simple as that.

Thank you!

• fan4lyftwitter

fan4lyftwitter

-_-

wtf I was sticking up for Miley and not dissing Selena at all lmao calm down. I was pointing out double standards they both can dress however they want. I support people for talent not how they dress!

• Itskait

Once again people are arguing over a whole lot of nothing.
    They both have class, simple as that.

Anytime!

she looks soo tired

• kitkat

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS???

First: It’s not important
    Second: It’s not breaking
    Third: It’s not news

OU, I’m seriously think she’s paying you.

You must not visit this site much. They always add annoying sarcastic comments like that. Most of us have learned to ignore it haha.

• Butterflyy

so whats everyone talking about?

• Ali.

Selena fans have turned the word “classy” into one of the most obnoxious worlds on the planet -_-

Were Riley and Timber fake fighting? o.O

• Hilary

ZOMG1!1 Call the poliiiice!
    btw she looks tired/angry.

Were Riley and Timber fake fighting? o.O

nope.

*words

Were Riley and Timber fake fighting? o.O

nope.

Oh okay.

• harrypotterbitches

WTF? Can we not talk about Miley in EVERY DAMN SELENA POST! JFC I want shoot myself everytime someone does this!

• Itskait

Prepare to shoot yourself often

Ali. said:

I was thinking the same thing they over use “classy” and “slut”

selena isn’t even showing that much boob.
    you people are so critical.

Prepare to shoot yourself often
    ikr? smh

LMAO nicole (;

• fan4lyftwitter

wth happened to mimi?lol and cherry

• melissa

Shopping? Selena is a FAKE, she is not sick

Nick is a professional and he sick sings at his concerts

Selena is only a joke!

• picstoburn

i don’t get twitter fights :P or any fights in that matter.

• fan4lyftwitter

Ali. said:

Ali you should make an account

LMAO nicole (;
    Hey (: lol sorry for my little…breakdown xD

Miley >>> Selena
    Selena had a wart on her butt
    Miley doesn’t
    SELENA DOESN’T!!!
    Miely is classier than Selena
    Selena wears not bras and Miley does!!

Shopping? Selena is a FAKE, she is not sick

Nick is a professional and he sick sings at his concerts

Selena is only a joke!

smh i should slap you. now you’re comparing nick to selena just get your ass to bed.

Ali. said:

LMAO nicole (;
    Hey (: lol sorry for my little…breakdown xD

lol it’s alright calm down we can get through this together haha.

• Itskait

i don’t get twitter fights :P or any fights in that matter.
    All internet fight involve the same three things. 1. A whole lotta caps lock. 2. uneeded cursing. 3. no point at all.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Miley >>> Selena
    Selena had a wart on her butt
    Miley doesn’t
    SELENA DOESN’T!!!
    Miely is classier than Selena
    Selena wears not bras and Miley does!!

A wart on her butt???? hahahhaha

LMAO nicole (;
    Hey (: lol sorry for my little…breakdown xD

lol it’s alright calm down we can get through this together haha.
    *sighs* your right…I’m calm.

oh i was talking about in general i don’t get it :P