Taylor Swift To Sell 1 Million FIRST Week?

taylor-swift-song

Music leader Taylor Swift‘s new album ‘Speak Now‘ will be out Oct. 25, can is sell 1 million in its first week? Lil Wayne’s’ ‘Tha Carter III‘ sold slightly more than 1 million units in its first week in June, reports Billboard. Eminem’s ‘Recovery‘ debuted with 741,000 units in it’s first week.

Industry execs believe Tay can top 1 million. Red Light Mgmt. CEO: ‘It feels like if anybody can do it now, she could be the one. She has the sales base and heat from the last few albums. And with all the amazing things she has going on, she is as likely as anybody to reach a million units, especially with the efforts of Big Machine and Universal behind her.’

Universal Music Group Distribution expects to ship 1.5 million units for street date and that it’s projecting first-week sales of 750,000. Fearless sold 592,000 units in its first week ended. Full article HERE.

• emma13

i think she can. she has a huge fanbase. i mean i like really huge.

• Gleekedout

Lil Wayne can sell 1 million in his first week. because he is Lil freaking Wayne

• Hilary

Music leader Taylor Swift’s new album ‘Speak Now’ will be out Oct. 25, can is sell 1 million in its first week?

Very good question, now it’s my turn.

Oceanup, is the world really going to end tomorrow?

• xheartsrawrx

a lot of people just download Eminem’s album illegally. With Taylor, all of her fans will go buy it, especially teenies. And Country music has some of the most devoted fans. wouldn’t be surprised if it did. :/

• rsie

she’s one of the few people who can still convince her fans to buy it legally.
    i can’t wait til it comes out. so excited.

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

I’m 100% sure that it will sell over 1 million copies. She has a lot of fans, and she just keeps getting more and more… I’m definitley going to buy it :)

• okGo

i love taylor , and i know she’s really talented and sweet , but js she looks like a barbie in this picture . pretty girl though . (:

• La2

I will buy it after hearing every song on youtube first. If it’s more like her first album, I’ll buy it. But if it’s more poppy like the second one, nah. I hope she makes the one mil mark though!

• Charlotte-x-

You ain’t got no pancake mix

HAHAHA I LOVE YOU.

“Stop lying to these people!”

True country fans will never buy Miley as a country artist. The tweens and teeny boppers will, but older fans will not. It’s a little known fact that country fans cannot stand artists who try to come off as country, but just aren’t legit. It’s the same reason Jessica Simpson was predicted to fail in the country biz before her album was even released.

• fan4lyftwitter

Taylor Swift is the number one example why Miley needs to go country.

• La2

fan4lyftwitter said:
    Taylor Swift is the number one example why Miley needs to go country.

Well, Taylor’s not the reason Miley should go country, her own voice is. Country really does fit her, I bet she would sound good!

La2 said:

fan4lyftwitter said:
    Taylor Swift is the number one example why Miley needs to go country.

exactly im saying if Taylor can make it a success with her voice imagine Miley. Mileys voice is as country as it gets. and Country stars sell huge numbers.

oh, she will.
    never underestimate TAYLOR SWIFT people.

• La2

La2 said:

fan4lyftwitter said:
    Taylor Swift is the number one example why Miley needs to go country.

Yup, she just needs to stop doing what everyone else is doing. Country is more original than the stuff she’s doing right now IMO. Plus her voice is PERFECT for it.

La2 said:

La2 said:

fan4lyftwitter said:
    Taylor Swift is the number one example why Miley needs to go country.

i love her music no no matter what but country is so her and she said thiswas her last pop album so who knows.

she is gorgeous and her face would be perfect if she had a better smile. i just dont like her mouth.
    I hope she makes the one million mark , she is talented and I’m definitley going to buy it

• iSpeak4mE

she looks like a plastic barbie doll here, I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing… O_o. but I won’t be surprised if she reached the 1Mil mark.

• austin19

Jul 27, 2010 @ 08:36 am
    Doubt it, all she sings about is boys and inspired by boys, seriously, anything better Taylor? Since her first album it’s all the same. BTW; she looks like a cat, you know one of those that don’t have any hair.

I think you forgot she also SOUNDS like a cat . but you’re right , singing about guys like it’s going out of style IS going out of style .

I’ll buy the album, but is won’t sell a million copie in it’s first week.

• bluesfan3410

I’m gonna buy it

• Thtzttlykewl

So.. your basically saying she’s better than the biggest rapper in our generation? She will never sell more than Eminem, I might buy the album but..

• oxoemmaoxo

IA

• oxoemmaoxo

I will buy the album.

• oxoemmaoxo

Thtzttlykewl said:

IKR?
    It’s ridiculous, if eminem couldn’t sell a million she won’t be able to either.

• Lara

SummerKisses said:

I believe it can.

—————–
    me too :D

I guess I just don’t get why everyone think she’s dying down? Big machine wanted taylor out of the spotlight before the new record in fear of over exposure. When it gets closer to the album release date they will start to push her name again. And then the people who don’t really follow her but like her will hear about the album. Now I personally don’t think she’s gonna sell 1 million but I agree, if anyone could do it, its her. I do think she’s going to sell near 700,000 though.

• Jazz_

this album will be more ‘mature’ I think. Just look at the lyrics to sparks fly…

The bridge…

haha.

So tell us the lyrics.

• Einelen

i dont know :) a lot of her songs are about what jerks boys are. i mean, SHE stopped joes call and 27 sec and somehow it was HIS fault? it kinda makes her seem immature in my eyes
    ——————————–
    Joe´s fault was breaking up with her over the phone. How much time the call lasted isn´t important, because, when Joe told her he wanted to break up with her, she obviously hung up.

I agree!

Everyone talks about love in their songs. If its not love, its about having s3x and doing drugs. Seriously, turn on the radio people.

I dont know if her album will sell a million but I think it will get damn close.

• fan4lyftwitter

I don’t think there will be any more fairytale songs on this one. Did you watch the live chat? These songs are going to be more real/personal, not “today was a fairytale”-ish. I think this will be the best one yet.

according to her today was a fairytale was real and personal to her…lol

Haha, no she wrote that for the movie. The lyrics are NOTHING compared to some of the other songs. Like Cold As You…
    I love her first album so much <3

Her first album was much better but didnt sell nearly as well as her second.Her first album first week sales was like 60k her second album went up to 500k

Einelen said:

——————————–

Didnt Joe do the same thing to Demi?Lol

• Einelen

Jazz_ said:

I think that she can. Maybe in the states she is fading or is not so cool now but in the rest of the world she have a lots of fans.
    I buying it.

In France she’s not really loved :/
    In Spain she is :)

• Einelen

Einelen said:

——————————–

Didnt Joe do the same thing to Demi?Lol
    Yeah, thats what Perez Hilton said. I wouldnt be surprised if its true. Joe looks like a douchebag, he treats girls really bad.

FOLLOW & SUBSCRIBE PLZ.

YOU WON’T BE DISSAPOINTED! :)

Jazz_ said:

The bridge…

haha.

So tell us the lyrics.

Here they are:

You haven’t heard the song? I thought everyone had. Haha. Its pretty much a fan favorite. Everyone is obsessed with it and everyone has begged her to put it on an album since like 2007..

• Jazz_

In Spain she is :)

Oh you’re spanish :) you’re lucky

• Danger-ous

She can sell all the records she wants, she’ll never beat *NSYNC 2.4 million in one week. Booyah.

Danger-ous said:

nobody will since now illegal downloads do more than sales thats what messed Mileys album sales that and poor promo

• sjoh

I’m sure it’s possible she can sell 1 million units, but I doubt that will happen in its first week. Whateverrr I’m buying it

• idk

first who cares about the joe and taylor thing its been like 2years but joe called her to talk about problems in the relationship..taylor tohught they were breaking up and hung up! i just thought it was shady how she told the whole story but who cares their over it and dme always tweeted that joe didnt break up with her over the phone.

fan4lyftwitter
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:05 am

Danger-ous said:

I wouldn’t blame any of Miley’s sales on that considering Eminem’s album came out the same week and he sold 750,000.

she will sell over a million but i dont think in the first week

_—————————
    She was 18 then – now she is almost 21 – get over it, and as we all can see, Joe Jonas is definitely a player – not the innocent you Jonas freaks make him out to be.
    Taylor can sell 1 million in the first week & I bet she will. Taylor’s music and sonwriting is great – and BTW country songs are all stories about love lost or found, etc. check out country music and you will see. The new album is going to be different from what I heard. Can’t wait for Taylor’s new album.

—————

LOL They only sold them because, since the Backstreet Boys broke all records, N’SYNC crazy fans started a campaing so everyone of them would buy several copies of the album when it came out and do better than BSB’s, it’s not like they had so many fans who bought it, sorry.

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:17 am

—————

Wrong. Thanks for playing.

I don’t think one sells 2.4 million in one week on a fluke or a campaign.

I’m SURE it will. She has a HUGE fanbase with people of all ages.

People think she’s dying down, but thats exactly what BMR wants people to think. Back in January Scott Borchetta (president of BMR) said he wanted her to go into ‘hiding’ until her 3rd album nears. Therefore she won’t be overexposed.

THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO BE EPIC. That is all I can say. I’ve heard a couple songs on it and it is going to be AMAZING.

• Jazz_

Where have u heard it? :o

I don’t have anything against her biotech I really hope she doesn’t all her songs are the same. Eminem deserves it more than she does. I’m tired of hearing about how heartbroken she is over boys or how much she loves her new guy. Like I said I’ve got nothing against her I just wish she would be more original and stop living in her fairytale world.
    ———————————–
    I´d rather live in a fairytale world than in this world. She´s more happy in her “fairytale world” than most of us in our “real world”.

according to her today was a fairytale was real and personal to her…lol

• Thtzttlykewl

Didnt Joe do the same thing to Demi?Lol
    ——————
    Perez Hilton is a fucking liar, even Demi Lovato tweeted that a phone wasn’t involved in their break-up. I would be suprised if it was true, because that would make Perez right, and make Demi a liar. What do you mean Joe looks like a douchebag? Your judging him by his appearance? “He treats grls really bad,” check Demi’s interview with Billy Bush, she said he treated her great- beside, how would you know? Do you know him? Have you seen what he does to girls? No, it’s just Taylor was obviously over-exaggerating their whole break-up. She turned hundreds of thousands people against Joe. It’s his fault that she hung up? He didn’t want to be with her anymore- simple- and he wanted to date Camilla. But of course, she would make a huge deal out of that because she was jealous.

Jazz_ said:

Where have u heard it? :o

Sparks Fly will be on there…
    I’ve only heard the live versions of 1 or 2 of the songs from it. But I can tell that it’s going in a greattt direction.

• Jazz_

Sparks Fly will be on there…

Oh ok, i didn’t know Sparks Fly would be on it

• Einelen

Oh, yes, definitely she will.

Why is everybody saying all her songs are about love? Isn´t that what almost every musician out there does?

Miley Cyrus´songs, or the Jonas Brothers´, for example, are all about love. I understand it, I mean, what are they gonna write songs about other than love? Love is one of the few things that are worth it have songs written about them.

The bridge…

haha.

• idk

I hope in a way she does but i dont thinkshe will i mean come on..how is she going to top love story and you belong with me? if she can come up with better songs and their not fairtalish i will buy 1 million copies my self

according to her today was a fairytale was real and personal to her…lol

I love her first album so much <3.

Taylor said she hates asians what a racist girl
    BITCH and before you go hating Im an american not half Asian but Im no racist unlike Taylor Skank

Taylor is an amazing COUNTRY artist. Sure, some of her songs are popish but they are so catchy and so good. Honestly, if you hate Taylor, don’t waste your time coming on here. Taylor is an amazing artist with a beautiful voice. Her songs are very inspiring to many people. I love her music and I wouldn’t be surprised if she hit a million album sales. She deserves all the success, unlike the Miley whore. She’s worked her ass off to get this far! Her new album will be amazing. And FYI, all songs are about love. Every song comes back to love. Look up how many songs are about love. EVERY SINGLE SONG IS ABOUT LOVE! Love you Taylor. <3

• MORICETSZ

I’ll freakin’ shoot myself! so damn overrated.

WTH WITH YOU ALL COMMENTING ABOUT TAYLOR ALWAYS SINGING THE SAME? SHE SINGS ABOUT LOVE AND EVERY SONG HAS A DIFFERENT MEANING!! JONAS BROTHERS ALSO SING ABOUT LOVE AND LET’S FACE IT DON’T CRITICIZE TAYLOR FOR THE WHOLE THING ABOUT JOE. NICK IS THE SAME WITH MILEY, HE STILL LOVES HER IT’S PRETTY OBVIOUS SO YEAAH JONAS FANS DON’T CRTITICE TAYLOR FOR DOING THE SAME THING THAT NICK DOES AND BESIDES JOE IS A DOUCHEBAG HE CAN’T EVEN BREAKUP WITH A PERSON FACE TO FACE!!! WTH TOTAL DOUCHEBAG AND HE IS A HEARTBREAKER HE WAS THE ONE THAT DECIDED TO BE ONLY FRIENDS WITH DEMI. AND YES TAYLOR SINGS ABOUT LOVE? WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? EVERYBODY DOES. AND LET HER SING ABOUT FAIRYTALES CAUSE HONESTLY SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GET AWAY FROM REALITY THIS WORLD HAS BECOME INTO A CRUEL WORLD. SO YEAH SUCKERS I’LL BE LAUGHING WHEN TAYLOR SELLS 1 MILLION ON THE FIRST WEEK. PEACE OUT SUCKERS

Obviously not. She’s faded away like other non talented singers. Exactly why this pop artist didn’t win any CMT awards. She is a pop artist and is a digrace to the country industry as a whole in stealing awards from actual talented country singers. She’ll sell 300,000 tops. The music industry has failed.

• Einelen

(replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:28 am
    Thtzttlykewl said:

Didnt Joe do the same thing to Demi?Lol
    ——————
    ———————-
    No, I don´t know him, but breaking up over the phone shows what a coward he is.
    I like the Jonas Brothers, but I´m totally on Taylor´s side. If a boy broke up with you over the phone, wouldnt you do exactly what she did? I wouldnt. I´d be even more mean than she was. She only wrote a song about him, I´d write more than 10.
    If he didn´t want to be with her, he just had to wait until he was able to see her and break up with her in her face. It´s that simple.

And, have you listened to Move On? That´s the cruelest song ever.

i wont buy it

• SmoochieCakes

She looks like barbie in that pic.

• Fiona

I think she could if all the fans buy her album and there are lots of buyouts. She will also need to do a lot of promoting.
    <3 Taylor

Britney Spears Sold 3 Million in her First Week :) lol I Love You Taylor But Come On Evan You Cant beat that :) Im Sure Your Album Will be Amazing tho'”

fan4lyftwitter
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:27 am

fan4lyftwitter
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:24 am

BSB>Nsync fact
    Not according to fan base, records sales and awards. But maybe according to your personal opinion. :)

IDK about sales since i was little then and I didnt really check but personally I thought they were better.
    I wasn’t. I was a teenager and they sold out stadiums. BSB may have a longer life span, but that’s because *NSYNC bowed out. *NSYNC had better harmonies and dancing and put on a much better show. And yes, there album sales were higher.

wow how old are you?

well her last album, fearless, is very good. almost every song is awesome. (: soo yeah id buy it (:

lmfao really because I do not remember anytime she was on tv flashing her sh.it lmao besides when her single came out. But her single promo was not for her cd and her single did great its passed platinum already. And the only people who are turned away is little fve year old hannah girls who Miley doesnt need Jonas should take notes since it seems the kiddies turned on them for bieber check their jonas la sales.

seriously why did you bring JB into this? Why do people constantly try to put Miley and Jonas Brothers in some kind of competition? They’re both completely different. Miley wants to break out of Disney and Rebel against everything, she’s going through that phase. Jonas Brothers are comfortable enough being themselves and releasing the music they want to rather than trying to ‘sex’ it up and ‘prove’ themselves. They don’t feel the need to do it, Miley does. It’s not really a big deal.

Thtzttlykewl said:

————————————
    Her C.D wasn’t promoted, because Disney refused to promote something like that, of course it wouldn’t be on t.v. Her first single, “Can’t be tamed,” was the only thing that was promoted. Not true, her album did 40% worse than all of her previous albums have done, so I assume it’s not just the kiddies. She pretty much changed her whole sound, from usually being country or pop to being all electro and remixed.

Why is their JB vs JB mentioned? The kiddies that turned away from Jonas will turn away from Justin the second a new “teen sensation” comes out.

My point is Miley is going for a more mature fanbase because she knows kids turn on you for the next it thing. jonas need to learn this and get out of Disney and I agree they will do the same to Bieber IMO JOnas are way more talented than him.

Just for the record, Demi and Joe broke up face to face. She and he both confirmed that, so whoever started a rumor saying otherwise is lying. Just saying.

wow how old are you?
    Dude, calm down. I am not some old lady but I’m also not 12.

perez hilton lmao…

wow how old are you?
    Dude, calm down. I am not some old lady but I’m also not 12.

lol its no big deal i am 17 I was just asking lol

• Thtzttlykewl

wow how old are you?
    Dude, calm down. I am not some old lady but I’m also not 12
    Joe icon.. so your either a little less than 20 or in your 20’s?

• fan4lyftwitter

If people gave Mileys new cd a chance they would know it is not a totally different sound maybe 3 songs are but many are the same Miley type songs not to mention this was expected to be extra poppy since she said it is her last pop album for a long time and now she is with a new label.

Thtzttlykewl
    (replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:39 am
    Thtzttlykewl said:

wow how old are you?
    Dude, calm down. I am not some old lady but I’m also not 12
    Joe icon.. so your either a little less than 20 or in your 20’s?
    Yes, I’m in my 20’s. But why are you guessing that from a Joe icon?

• Thtzttlykewl

————————-
    Yeah, we get that. But it was too soon for most of us- she should have at least waited until Hannah Montana was forever or something. They’re getting out of Disney next year, and yeah I agree.

woah woah, i’m sorry i must have read that wrong. Did you really say miley had zero promotion? I don’t even follow the girl but i saw her on many high rating TV shows, American Idol and Good Morning America just to mention two and she did countless interviews and self promotion youtube videos. She just happened to turn away most of her fan base because they were younger girls who loved ‘hannah montanna’. But she wanted to break out.

Thtzttlykewl said:

————————-

SOmetimes if you wait too late you fade too soon take Hillary Duff for instance. You cant go from sweet angel disney star and then once you leave to a sexier route that would be extremely risky this progression is better. Trust me Miley has the best management and PR team money can buy. She is MILEY CYRUS lol.

I’ve listened to it and trust me. It’s different. All of her songs are just blasting beasts with the one exception of stay which is a lovely song. All the others are just manufactured terrible songs. (my opinion obviously)

i think taylor’s album will sell a lot but a million? i’m not so sure. almost nobody does that anymore, but it would be epic if she did.

• fan4lyftwitter

Half the stuff you mentioned was promo for her single not her cd lmao her single came out 2 months before the album so that promo does not help. GMA is something she does every summer with or without a new cd.

Anonymous
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:43 am

That is EXACTLY what I said. There was promotion. It was just for a less than a desirable product that people weren’t ready for.

• fan4lyftwitter

Take me along two more lonely people all are typicla Miley not to mention no matter how pop the album is every song has meaning.

Taylor albums sell more than Eminem’s Taylor and Susan boyle are the only people who sell more that eminem that fact that Fearless so more than relapse and Susan Boyle’s album so wayyyy more than relapse Taylor can do it.

lol the comments on here are hilarious, i opened it thinking wow taylor’s got a lot of comments, something must be happening in this thread. yep…

Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:45 am

I’ll be honest, it’s very difficult to do nowadays but if anyone can, unfortunately its’ Taylor Swift b/c she has a blind following.

Umm what?LOL

i understand what you mean but while promoting the single can’t be tamed she was also mentioning and promoting her album can’t be tamed too.

First im gunna download it illegally then im gunna buy cause i love her so much. Exactly like i did with Fearless and Taylor Swift. plus she rareley dissapionts me in songs. But m Today was a Fairytale was HORRID !! I hope her new songs are like that.

• fan4lyftwitter

Not really mostly her single and video which both did well BTW. The single passed platinum and the video was #1 on itunes for 3 weeks

• Danger-ous

Do you mean cumulative or first week sales, b/c if you mean first week, Susan sold about 30,000 more than Em. Not that much.

• Sasha

As long as her first single goes well, like the rest of her music, she can do it.

why is Miley cyrus and Jonas being talked about in here? Random.

Anyway back on topic. I will not be buying Taylor’s album she’s really not that great, but good luck to her all the same.

well that’s her newest music so they most probably will be, i’m not going to buy it if i don’t like it. I’ll see weather i do before i spend my money. I’ve been really let down by her latest stuff.

hey look at that! people with a brain.

Anonymous
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:56 am

why is Miley cyrus and Jonas being talked about in here? Random.

It always comes back to Miley, sadly.

And agreed. I don’t think she’s horrendous, but I’ve never bought or listened to a whole Taylor Swift album…unless she comes out with something groundbreaking and not songs about rainbows and lollipops or how playing the victim in her relationships, I won’t be buying it.

• Danger-ous

If Joe treats girls so bad, why are they so fucking hellbent when he dumps them?

• DavidArchiefan

well i was “taking” about India :P

• RoseL

sorry talking =x

• RoseL

i was taking about south America and Europe.

goosfraba goosfraba goosfraba

• Danger-ous

I wonder if there will ever be a day, perhaps a Tuesday, when Joe and that damn phone call won’t be brought up in a Taylor Swift discussion. Perhaps she should write a precious song about that. Or stick to songs about puppies, love and lightening bugs.

• KittieJ

Doubt it. Country singers tend to have good fans, but fans of true country also tend to be older and less likely to go the illegal download route. And guys… TAYLOR’S NOT COUNTRY… her first album was country and was vastly superior to her second, which was pop. She’s going pop. A lot of her fanbase is in the age bracket where they don’t have a lot of money and may illegally download, especially if the album doesn’t “wow” them. Judging by the shots from her new video, she isn’t going to do anything different… shocker (sarcasm)… and, although I wouldn’t be surprised if her album went gold first week, I think her prime is over, at least in the US. The only song of hers I’ve heard on the radio in the past couple months is “Today Was A Fairytale” twice on the same station, so the DJ probably just has a thing for it. Last year I couldn’t go two days without hearing her.

its taylor swift bi-t-c-h-e-s she’s always gonna be awesome, and people want more of her songs. imma buyin.

• KittieJ

Doubt it. Country singers tend to have good fans, but fans of true country also tend to be older and less likely to go the illegal download route. And guys… Taylor’s not country… her first album was country and was vastly superior to her second, which was pop. She’s going pop. A lot of her fanbase is in the age bracket where they don’t have a lot of money and may illegally download, especially if the album doesn’t “wow” them. Judging by the shots from her new video, she isn’t going to do anything different… shocker (sarcasm)… and, although I wouldn’t be surprised if her album went gold first week, I think her prime is over, at least in the US. The only song of hers I’ve heard on the radio in the past couple months is “Today Was A Fairytale” twice on the same station, so the DJ probably just has a thing for it. Last year I couldn’t go two days without hearing her.

The point of mileys new record was to transition to an adult artist. She wasn’t trying too much for high sales. Her single did alright even though she totally copied gaga for the music video.
    Taylor Swift still has plenty of fans and I’m sure she will easily sell a million copies just for being Taylor swift.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Maybe, but im so buying it. Taylor’s songs are inspiring and awesome. I love her.

• KittieJ

Please stop calling pop music country.

(replying to this) – Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:09 am

fan4lyftwitter
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:05 am

Danger-ous said:

I would considering the illegal downloads are at 2 million and eminems are not even that high. Mileys fanbase of teens is damn cheap.

• Danger-ous

People dish out good money if it’s something they want to own. I haven’t bought a CD in 2 years and I went out and got Eminem’s. You could give me Miley’s CD for free and I wouldn’t listen to it so I think it just depends on what people feel like paying for and what is worth it. :)

• fan4lyftwitter

Ha true all her songs are the same judging by her new video it seems it will be about a fairytale wedding and stuff lol.

There are things I will never understand, and one of them is how this girl, who can’t sing to save her life, has a record deal and sells so many all-my-songs-are-the-same albums.

The sad thing is I think she can easily reach the 1mill copies sold.

Whoops sorry I meant but not biotech. I hate predictive text!

No offence but I’m not buying. I’ve been dissappointed in her latest music.

• fan4lyftwitter

The sad thing is I think she can easily reach the 1mill copies sold.

well she is a decent songwirter and country artist tend to sell alot especiall when they are young like her.

if Eminem couldn’t then she CAN’T!!! I’ll kill myself if she will sell more than 1 million.

goos- fraba blah blah dont say things you dont mean

• RoseL

I buying it.

• DavidArchiefan

i agree.She is hugely popular in india

Danger-ous said:

I beg to differ people wouldnt even illegally download a cd if they disliked it. And this Miley cd is arguably her best but unfortunately she had zero promotion besides the first day because she left HWR.

• Danger-ous

Zero promotion? I don’t even pay attention to her and she was flashing her shit all over my tv screen. Perhaps if she would have toned it down a bit and not turned the large part of her fan base away, she would have hit 200,000.

• asmoothcriminal

No offense but I doubt it. I bet it’ll make around 400,000 or so in the first week. She needs to start writing about things other then love.

• DavidArchiefan

we’ll just have to wait and see

—————

lol I remember i was a huge BSB stan lol

• RoseL

La2 said:

La2 said:

fan4lyftwitter said:
    Taylor Swift is the number one example why Miley needs to go country.

iA miley should try country. I just love how she sounds in “every rose has its thorn”

• Thtzttlykewl

————————————

• Jazz_

Taylor is amazing but…”speak now”? not really original thought…

• Watch your back

I don’t think so

Don’t worry that’s how i feel too. I know people say ‘oh but she’s a great song writer’ but personally, how can she be a great songwriter when she writes about the same thing and slightly changes the words in every one of her songs?

No hate to her, i just personally will not be buying her album.

• fan4lyftwitter

hey look at that! people with a brain.

Hey look at that the same anon talking to herself and danger-ous

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Well I’m buying it xP

• Jazz_

I buying it.

In France she’s not really loved :/

• Anonymous bitchh

i’m not sure if she’ll sell a million, but i’m sure it’ll be one of the biggest sellers of the year.
    i just hope, though, that a new album = new tour :) fearless tour was AMAZING!

• SummerKisses

I believe it can.

BSB>Nsync fact

fan4lyftwitter
    Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:24 am

BSB>Nsync fact

• Gleekedout

most likely will.

• austin19

soooooo , no . cause she’s been somewhat dying down . she may shoot back into the scene but i think 2OO8 / 2OO9 was her peak .

GUUUUYYYYYYYYYSSSSSS CHECK THIS OUT…OMG !!
    oceanup post it NOW !!
    credit goes to tumblr

sorry about the spam in every post :P

and I’m not a fan of her but I guess she can do it…but anyways it’s a bit too early to pridect..let’s wait and see :)

She won’t sell more than 1 million in her first week. If Eminem couldn’t she won’t be able to either.

Exactly.

• suzii18023

i love taylor swift very talented(:

• Bipolar