Camp Rock 2 Tour STAGE PICTURES

camp-rock-tour-2-stage-pix-4
camp-rock-tour-2-stage-pix-1

Via dahiph0pjester & @officialjman. Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam soundtrack release August 10. Features 15-all new songs from the movie, including three bonus songs (‘Different Summers,’ ‘Walkin’ In My Shoes’ and ‘It’s Not Too Late’).

The physical CD also features exciting special bonuses, including full-length ‘It’s On’ music video, exclusive interviews with Demi Lovato & Jonas Brothers, and a movie photo gallery accessible through computer ROM drives.

Nick J, ‘In the first movie, music was part of it. This one, music tells the story’. Demi, ‘In this movie there are several different kinds of music, and music is what drives ‘Camp Rock 2′.’ Camp Rock tour includes Alyson Stoner, Matthew ‘Mdot’ Finley, Anna Maria Perez DT, Roshon Fegan, Jordan Francis. Details HERE.

Around the web
  • Danger-ous

Are you saying you would even NOTICE the CR aspect of this tour if you were seated on Joe’s face? Seriously? Because if I was sitting on Joe’s face, I wouldn’t care if show consisted of the whole cast of CR up there doing a symphony of armpit farts. It would be OK with me!
    LMAO. I was exaggerating to make a point.

(But yea, I wouldn’t care really. Come on now.)

• jerseygirl

replying to this) – Jul 28, 2010 @ 03:22 pm
    Danger-ous said:

LMAO. I was exaggerating to make a point.

(But yea, I wouldn’t care really. Come on now.)
    ——————
    Sorry, girls. But you both would notice the CR aspect because Joe would have to eventually remove you from his face to go sing his CR2 duet with Demi. And, of course, We Rock! :p

• x3JustBreathe

I like it. Lol
    But were’s the Jonas part?

• Sam In Atlanta

I can’t express the amount of DNW this tour instills in me. If Joe wasn’t so fucking gorgeous, I wouldn’t be going. If I didn’t have really good seats, I wouldn’t go, because I don’t want to see this badly enough to deal with shitty ones.

• Maralovelovelove

I’m so pissed they cancelled my show. I was so excited D: it’s obvious that they were having bad ticket sales. they cancelled all these shows and then made the rest of the tickets 10-20 bucks. blahhh i hate justin bieber.

• Danger-ous

(replying to this) – Jul 28, 2010 @ 03:25 pm
    jerseygirl said:

replying to this) – Jul 28, 2010 @ 03:22 pm
    Danger-ous said:

LMAO. I was exaggerating to make a point.

(But yea, I wouldn’t care really. Come on now.)
    ——————
    Poor fucking Joe having to be a party to this three ring circus. He’s probably going to be drinking from a flask backstage.

• Danger-ous

Jul 28, 2010 @ 02:55 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

You could sit me on Joe’s face and I would still hate the Camp Rock aspect of this tour.

• missjonas10

can’t beat last years tour! Not sold on the whole camp rock thing but goin their cauz of the jonas boyz;)Peace luv jonas

so does this tour have a catwalk? cause the seating charts for my venue dont really show them having a catwalk

• zebragiraffe

Maralovelovelove said:

as much as i dislike justin, i don’t think he’s a big reason the ticket sales weren’t good. most people just didn’t want to go because of the camp rock part of it.

• x3JustBreathe

Jul 28, 2010 @ 02:55 pm
    Maralovelovelove said:

Blah I hate Beaver too :/

yaaay :)

• NicksSweetCaroline

I hope all the camp rock sutff is at the start so i can just hang outside the venue for a bit the go in when it gets good

• Sam In Atlanta

LMAO. I was exaggerating to make a point.

(But yea, I wouldn’t care really. Come on now.)
    ************

His face is the best seat in the house!

• dreamoutloud

the tour started already?

FUCKIN PUSSY STAGE!
    I DID NOT PAY $110 FOR THIS SHIT. I WANNA SEE THE DAMN JOBROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• __AngiLJB

Wooooow can’t wait to see these guys on tour! It’s gonna be fun I’m so excited!!

• _Tiger_

Well, cool.

• Ediee

I hope they bring the same stage to latin america or maybe another better :)

• ericabbyx22

I was going to buy a ticket…so glad I didn’t.

They have bad sale becaus no one want to see a Camp Rock tour they just want the Jonas Brothers et sometimes Demi too

• N1996

Looking Good :)

• .Peppermint.

La La land Machine seems cool

• urluvismydrugg

the only good part of the concert would be Demi. I really dislike her, but i looooooooove her music. JB’s music got old fast, and well anything Camp Rock is just…not good.
    and plus all of the minor characters in CR like the Anna Maria chick and the other dudes are super annoying.

Haha this tour is gunna SUCk ! I don’t wanna go and i know no one who would go.. pff.. fail. Only people who are going are 3 year-olds and crazy obsessed immature 18 year olds that still believe in fairytales and lovestoryies like Taylor Swift.. haha pathetic.

*rolls eyes*
    what a hot mess

hahahaha nice lol
    fairytales arent true never were in my life lol
    and i’d love to see the jb 17 years old yes but hey not on this tour man all the other tours were awesome and so much money but this one nah even for the 10 dollar ones and id be in school what about a summer tour not a fall tour thats why tickets are bad too kids are going to school

2011 baby :D

The Jonas BRothers SPin stage was wayyyyyyyyyyy Better.but this look kinda good?
    Im just going for the jonas brothers.

• Sam In Atlanta

____________________

• urluvismydrugg

what IS the point of this tour anyways, if they keep saying it’s definitely not CR2 tour? i mean NONE of Demi’s nor JB’s music is in any way “new”. didn’t they say that it wasn’t even mainly for CR2? their music is old news…no wonder ticket sales are so bad.

• _huajaichumpoo

I still want to go! I’ve never been to one.

Ahh i’m excited now :)

• zebragiraffe

Maralovelovelove said:

zebragiraffe said:

Maralovelovelove said:

If people aren’t going to the Jonas Brother shows because they don’t like the Camp Rock aspect of it, then they must not be real JB fans….I’d go no matter who opens for them. Or whatever kind of tour it is. As long as I see them. <3

not necessarily. i mean, i was going until my show got canceled because i wanted to see the jonas brothers, but i still thought the camp rock part of it was ridiculous. even my mom thought it was stupid, and it took a lot of convincing her to pay for tickets. jonas brothers fans have grown up and they don’t want to pay all that money, especially in this economy, to sit through a bunch of little kid songs. that’s just how it works.

• elliesaur

Besides to fucking promote Camp Rock 2, there is no point of the tour.
    The Jonas Brothers & Demi don’t have new albums coming out.
    This is just shit. But irregardless, I’m going.

• Ali.

I hope this is only the stage for the Demi portion of the show & the rest of the show is different especially since high insanely their tickets prices were at first.

• ilovemusic

I’m paying $120 fucking dollars for this?!?! Seriously, fuck this. I wanna see the boys, not Demi fucking Lovato or the CR2 shit cast. This will just be a major FAIL. Are there even gonna play ANY JB music? If not, I’ll cut a bitch. -__- Poor boys, they gotta go along with this. Ugh.

No they have bad sales because no one wants to see the Jonas Brothers not because off there cheesy ass suckish horrible acting movie. DEMI FTW !!

i don’t think so but if you want. im not in the mood for fighting –”

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

They canceled my fucking show. Too bad I wasn’t going anyways. So where is the Jonas Brothers….

• Maralovelovelove

zebragiraffe said:

yeah, i know i get what you’re saying. but you gotta remember that the camp rock part, is the OPENING ACT. they won’t be on for more than 30 minutes. it’s a jonas brother concert. you’ll see them more than anything. just like any other jonas brother tour. they’re just opening…. i don’t wanna see them either. lol

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

The round stage was better. All I ever hear about is the Camp rock dancers. Where are the Jonas Brothers?

The Jonas Brothers are talented, but they’re not good performers. I saw them on their world tour.
    1. You can’t even hear them because of the crazy girls.
    2. All Kevin and Nick do is stand there or jump up and down with their guitars.
    3. Joe just jumps up and down or fist pumps.
    4. I don’t even think the audience there was there to listen to their music all they cared about was when they took of their shirts and what not.
    they are just boys geeze. Huge mistake going to see them live. i wish I could take all that money back, but at least Jordin Sparks was amazing.

• elliesaur

I feel bad for the front row. That La La Land Machine marquee is going to freaking fry their eyes out. :|

• Anonymousssssss

I honestly think the only reason we’re watching the Jonas Brothers decline is because of their stupid fucking management choices. I swear even I could do a better job than their manager. Whoever their manager is has no CLUE what the fans really want. They think we want bumble-gum pop and dancers and this whole “We’re 3 years older than we were, and we’re STILL perfect” attitude. No. We want to see these guys sing their music with their guitars and real attitudes. Show some damn personality, and leave Disney. It’s time to let go of the old you and GROW UP. Someone send this to Jonas Management.

• zebragiraffe

Maralovelovelove said:

zebragiraffe said:

yes, BUT…opening acts are still part of what you’re paying for, and if ticket prices are going to be ridiculous there needs to be a RIDICULOUSLY GOOD opening act. that’s my point. like honor society and jordin sparks? so good. demi lovato? okay. camp rock? no, just no.

The JB haven’t even put out a new album. They should have taken their time to work on a new album and then go on a world tour by themselves. Nobody wants to see the JB touring with these individuals.

I feel really bad. Don’t they realize that any one who would go to this show wants to see the Jonas brothers? Maybe a small opening act or two. BUT THIS? Don’t they realize that because they are not telling anybody HOW MUCH of the show consists of Jonas Brothers, people don’t want to attend. For the first tour photos to consist of the Camp Rock people is just making it seem that the brothers aren’t going to be on for very long. All the new Jonas LA stuff they could be playing and Bounce and their older stuff. How can it all fit in with so much time spent on Camp Rock? No offense to Demi or the other talented people. But the fans want Jonas and these photos don’t help. They need to start communicating to the fans.

the stage looks good in these photos. but i can’t wait to see what the stage will look like when the jobros are on it….i’m sure it’s going to be awesome :-)

this tour is going to suck, not only because of the stupid theme, but niether the Jonas Brothers or Demi have new music out, nobody even CARES about the rest of the people, and the stage looks so bland. There’s no appeal to this tour AT. ALL.
    they should just cancel the entire thing and start all over, minus camp rock and demi.

• jerseygirl

Jul 28, 2010 @ 03:28 pm

1. You can’t even hear them because of the crazy girls.
    2. All Kevin and Nick do is stand there or jump up and down with their guitars.
    3. Joe just jumps up and down or fist pumps.
    ——————-
    Well you’re entitled to your opinion but I strongly disagree. I’ve seen them 4 times live and I think they are just amazing. They all have alot of energy, interact with the crowd, and work the stage really well. AND they sound good live. I’ve had a blast every single time I’ve seen them.

• Itskait

I’ve heard that the screens move around & such. Idk looks pretty neat. I’ll be more excited when I see JB rocking it out & all the CR2 bs is over.

• xoxokatie8

Even though I’m not going to a show-
    I hope Demi keeps her promise and runs through the crowd ;)

MUAHAHHAA

• Erin

I’m not sure what everyone’s problem is. I’m SOOO looking forward to going. First of all, the stage doesn’t even look near to being fully set up. Come on guys, we know the JB-they would NOT settle for a stage like that! And the camp rock “cast” will probably only be part of can’t back down and it’s on from CR.

Seriously, if you’re a real Jonas fan you’ll stop pouting and be glad that they’re actually touring. I bet after the first show a bunch of people with change their mind and buy tickets.

Yea well I guess they just didn’t appeal to me very much, but at least you had a good time. Oh and thankyou for not attacking me and being like STFU bitch, you suck they rock haha. At least there are some grown up people on here. I also saw them back in 08 i think in aneheim with Demi? That girls pretty good, she’s got a powerehouse voice. So not all my JB live concerts have gone completely to waste.

• @Liine_santos

I’m from Brazil and think this tour will be AWESOME ;) And if you fool who says that Jonah did not have new songs! JONAS LA there is full of amazing music and they have also said that they will play songs from new album!
    And do not be carried away just because it is CR2 the show will not be nice … REMEMBER: THE JONAS BROTHERS WILL BE THERE FOR YOU AND YOU MUST BE FOR THEM ;)
    And the Jonas Brothers need INNOVATION but they have a contract then, but when they come out of Disney, they would fight to remain successful and they returned the way they were ;)

• Itskait

They haven’t declined. They loss some of the fanatics but the fans are still around. There at a stable fan base now and are still very succesfull. Their soundtrack hit numer 3 on Itunes. They played for a bajillion people at the grove not to lonag ago and their tour isn’t nearly as succesfull as normal because of CR2 but it still is a tour with decent sales and such. It’s all good.

no hate on demi or cr/2
    but the jobros should have a OWN tour
    also demi she should go her own
    way and not following the jobros
    ALL THE TIME -.-!
    the stage looks good :)
    well 3 “acts” for $10 not bad
    cr/2 and demi ruined the thing :( (no hate!)
    cuz there are fans who like the
    jobros but didn’t want to watch cr2
    or even didn’t watch cr! also jb
    fans who dislike demi sry js!
    i hope they will release tourdates
    for europe soon and near my city!!
    so i can go! still wanna go to
    see the jobros <3 :) and…demi :)
    not cr/2 -.- and their music -.-!

• jerseygirl

LOL. You’re welcome. I can appreciate a difference of opinion. As long as it’s expressed respectfully & not with an attitude of it being a fact. Which happens alot around here. ;)

how long will the show be??
    maybe 4 hours well 3 hours are
    demi and camp rock and camp rock 2
    and only 1 hour the jobros
    one reason more why people won’t
    go to this tour :( i feel bad for
    them so much :’(! they deserved
    more and they need to go away
    from disney!! jobros FTW!!

• AlwaystheTruth

my God.. I can’t believe I’m going to buy tickets to see this shit!
    well, I’m going just cause of the Jonas…

Joe please come out with your solo album already so I can send this Disney bullshit to hell!

• demi is my girl crush

GUYS I JUST MADE A TWITTER!!!! FOLLOW ME I FOLLW BACK.

As much I hate CR, I hate this idea more.

I mean, it would’ve been a good idea to play this concert once, tape it, then turn it into a Disney Channel special/DVD. But an ENTIRE TOUR?!! No. This Is An Epic Fail on everybody’s part. Jesus take the wheel!

• zebragiraffe

that stage looks like crap. OMG A BIG SCREEN! …..big whoop.

• Ediee

Looks cool :) can’t wait

• elliesaur

jerseygirl said:

Oh my lord. These pix – PUKE.

That whole stage setup looks so atrocious. Are they hoping the blinding, giant screens will take our attention away from the irrelevant, no-talent opening acts? I feel so bad that JB is a part of this shitfest.

I just want to fall into a deep sleep and not wake up until 2011 – when JB has their own REAL music and REAL tour. And, of course, Joe’s solo stuff. :)
    _____________________
    IKR?
    They are only doing this shitty tour to promote Camp Rock 2.
    In my opinion, Jonas should of waited until a new album to tour. They need a break, anyway. :/

• jerseygirl

Oh my lord. These pix – PUKE.

• whatsernamegigi

Uhhmm…interesting?
    This tour needs more Jonas.

whatsernamegigi said:

Uhhmm…interesting?
    This tour needs more Jonas

OMG, BJ ARMSTRONG IN YOUR ICON! :D
    hahaha i love him/green day <3
    where’d you get it?

• blaahhblahhh

whatsernamegigi said:

Uhhmm…interesting?
    This tour needs more Jonas

———————————

omfg, BJ armstrong in your icon! x)
    hahaha i love him/green day <3
    where did you get the icon? :P

^^^^ VOTE FOR JONAS!!!!!
    Jonas brothers are losing!!

Answers:
    Make a Wave.

Nick Jonas And the Admisnitration.

New Jersey.

Hannah Montana.

Its About TIme.

im confused. half the people call it a jonas brothers tour, the other half a cr2 tour. i think its jsut gonna be the openers with camp rock 2 stuff, then demi, then jonas brothers with maybe like 3 camp rock songs mixed into their set…pretty sure its still mostly a jonas brothers tour.

i really dont get it ae. Heres all us Jonas fans hearing the boys saying about how they’re growing up and the fans are growing aswell etc etc etc, but yet their new world tour is a freaking Disney, Camp Rock tour?!?!!?!?!?1? fuck. I wish that someday, the Jonas Brothers will move away from the Disney scene, Disney movies, shows etc. I understand that they started it big time with Disney… but they really need to move away from that scene abit, most of their fans have. And because of that, moved on completely.
    I still love you JB, but im freaking dissapointed. :/

• Hilary

Well i’m not gonna change
    In the la-la land machine …
    Well i will stay the same
    In the la-la laaaaaaand machineee

• superJOEman

Camp Rock themed tour, but MORE JONAS please!!! The stage looks amazing though. :)

• superJOEman

2011 will gonna be JOE’s year! I mean, it’s the year when his SOLO ALBUM will be coming out! Really can’t wait!! So thirsty about his music!!!!!

• Zoey<33

I kinda hate this. I want a NORMAL JONAS tour.

Ok a lot of you are making it seem like the whole thing is just camp rock and demi. Camp rocks set will be about half an hour, then demis will be too, and almost two hours of jonas brothers.
    I don’t really like the stage :/

• curlyfrofan37

OMJ, so far, all of you are just fricken complaining. If you don’t wanna see CR2 don’t buy fricken tickets. STFU. YOU WANTED TO SEE THEM. So please god, shutup about all of the CR2 stuff. you KNEW when you bought the tickets that it was basicly a cr2 tour. and if you didn’t, thats your OWN fault. kthxbii.

• discoheavenn.

Okay then.

I think the Jonas Brothers’ time is officially over. It makes me sad though. They should make a new album, but personally, I give Kevin the fault for all of that, since he married and stuff. It’s a nice thing, sure, but when you’re married at such a young age, you’re officially not attractive anymore. And I feel like he got kind of… bitchy. Nick should stop doing that freaking musical and get to Hollywood again and do real stuff, and Joe should stop going to Africa or dating girls and get his ass back on stage. Honestly, if they want to save their career… they’re doing it the wrong way.

• alltimeJONASx

No offence to Camp Rock, it’s cool, but they best not rule the tour. .seriously -.-
    I expect a Jonas tour <3

• alltimeJONASx

JONAS <3

• Chanells__Cool

Cool:)

But where are my Jonas Boys? It’s their tour after all!

• Jaycee

Geez you people are all so negative. I am pumped to see the jobros. Cr2 an Demi will be on for like an hour..then I’m gonna watch me some Nicholas ;) I’m going to soundcheck too…cmon guys only a little of it will be crap

• Jaymee__x

I don’t think the tour will be special…

The huge La La Land Machine ligt dedicated for Demi is awesome. (:

• Ediee

Who wants to chat?? I’m bored.. Aim: edinson567 , Jonas fan , Miley and demi fan

• amazed

CAN’T WAIT (JONAS & LOVATO) – don’t like the camp rock thing

• jerseygirl

(replying to this) – Jul 28, 2010 @ 03:25 pm
    elliesaur said:

jerseygirl said:

Oh my lord. These pix – PUKE.

_____________________
    IKR?
    They are only doing this shitty tour to promote Camp Rock 2.
    ———————–
    Obviously. They committed to doing CR2. And that obliges them to do all the promotion, including this. Hopefully this will be their last Disney obligation to fulfill.

• TeamSwift

As much I hate CR, I hate this idea more.

Agreed.

• TeamSwift

Anonymousssssss said:

Totally agree. BUT I think that If they ever left Disney they would be worst than they already are. I LOVE The Jonas Brothers, but the ones they used to be before Disney. I miss those.

i know right!
    i wish it was just the jonas brothers!

• Danger-ous

Jesus Christ, do the Jonas Brothers even have anything to do with this tour? Horrible.

• zebragiraffe

i’m sick of everyone saying crap about “real fans”. just because you don’t want to sit through 4 year old songs doesn’t mean your not a real jonas brothers fan. i guess since i WAS going i’m sticking up more for the people who never bought a ticket than i am for myself, but either way..just because you’re going it doesn’t make you more of a fan than the people that aren’t going. so shush.

• Deanrae

Please chill the fuck out…It is still a Jonas tour..the jonas brothers made the decision to bring all their friends and cast-mates out because they WANTED to. I think it’s actually going to be even more cooler, form what I heard they’re only doing some of the CR2 songs. The main focus is still going to be on the Jonas Brothers & Demi’s gonna do her thing. The world is not ending just because the first tour photos released are not of the boys.

And how the fuck do you know if it’s shit or not..you’re basing your opinions off of 2-3 photos. Have you seen anything besides that? Grow the fuck up please.

I’m pretty sure the Jonas camp isn’t fucking retarded. The main focus is JONAS, they’re just trying to add a little variety to their shows.

• Maralovelovelove

zebragiraffe said:

Maralovelovelove said:

• kitkat

I only wanna go to see Demi cuz I’ve already seen Jonas & have no interest in seeing the Camp Rock portion. Might buy a ticket & leave after Demi’s part cuz they have pretty good seats for 13 dollars left at the show in my city haha

• Jaymee__x

LaLaLand Machine!

• jonaslover15

As long as the jonas brothers are there, i am happy….i mean im going to three shows on this tour one including soundcheck…and i am super excited..as any real fan should be!
    im not excited that camp rock has to do with this but it is going to be mostly jb! theyre gonna be playing some old songs which will be so fun! and demi will also be amazing…the stage is obviously not finished…as the jonas brothers quote..”its gonna be the burning up tour times 1,000,000″ and i went to the burning up tour..so fun! so if you are a real fan you would tune out the camp rock part of this and support your boys! We just have to suck it up, stick together, and deal with it until next year!

• WakaWakaEhEh

The stage looks cool.

i don’t think so but if you wan. im not in the mood for fighting –”

• elliesaur

The seats I got are in the third orchestra for Holmdel on the 17th. :/ Not that good.

I’m planning on buying one front row seat for the 16th. Me, myself, and Jonas. (:

I still want to go! I’ve never been to one.

The Jonas Brothers put on a great show & I’m sure it will still be good regardless of the CR crap. You should go, the tickets are super cheap now!

• -Hibz-

Come to Australia next time. Thanks.

• elliesaur

That stage sucks.
    Just sayenn.

• _huajaichumpoo

I still want to go! I’ve never been to one.

_________

Hopefully, if someone can take me. XD

• livingoutloud

Demi’s part should be interesting. I’m excited.

• Jada