Kush And Orange Juice Feat. Demi Lovato

New pictures of Demi arriving at Burbank airport HERE!

Demi’s hood now! :D

• GabriellaS

THIS IS A WANNABEE ‘AIRPLANES’

Agreed!

• Untouchable

okay

• Sweetdisposition?

This shizz is old but I LOVE it.

Demi looks really good in those airport pics…Really really good.

The song is old, I heard it a few months ago.

what other song!?! i always thought it sounded like her but never thought it could be haha

• Mimilouchie

I don’t like the song

• Sweetdisposition?

THIS IS A WANNABEE ‘AIRPLANES’
    Excuse you, but I heard this mashup like a year ago, so it’s definitly not a wannabe airplanes. It’s not even an official song, it’s just Demi’s part from an unreleased camp rock song.

• oxoemmaoxo

Who?
    Don’t like it. :/
    Demi’s voice is good tho.

irrelevant so called rapper? Ew are you stupid? You obviously don’t know anything about anything. I hate people like you.

You need to sit the duck down b/c you obviousky don’t know that this song came out way before airplanes and wiz is way better than b.o.b.
    Now I’m not saying b.o.b. Ain’t bad, but you little teenie don’t know shit about music. B.o.b. Is a wannabe wiz khalifa.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Who the fuck is this irrelevant so called rapper? Anyways this song reminds me of Airplanes….I hate Airplanes. -_-

• lilzz

This mixtape is old! I do like the vocals from Demi but this isn’t the only song on the mixtape that he sampled her!

• Olivia

They just ruined this song with Demi Lovato singing a Camp Rock song on it.

• ArgentinaLOVESDemi

What is this suppose to be? o.o

It’s a sample, OU. Love Wiz though.

wow they now posted this his name is wiz khalifa

cool song!

wow they now posted this his name is wiz khalifa

wannabee airplanes!!

wannabee airplanes!!

• Maralovelovelove

Who? hahaha… okay Demi…

THIS IS A WANNABEE ‘AIRPLANES’

• Anonymouse

Dude. “Joe” just give it up! You ain’t him! Joe would never actually post on here…or any other celeb really.

vote for jonas brothers! ends monday! you can vote as many times you want! tell friends!

_______________________

The Voting thing is telling me i vote more then 10 times in less then 30 mins. try again tomorrow. -.-

ok this site is mean ill go tell another site bye

• colorfulx

ok this site is mean ill go tell another site bye

Then go.

it’s actually called, “we’re done” by wiz khalifa, “Kush& OJ” is just the title of the mixtape.

I thought that part was Meaghan Martin.

Wiz Khalifa is the shitt.

colorfulx
    (replying to this) – Jul 28, 2010 @ 02:22 pm
    colorfulx said:

:D nothing watching HMF you?

Stressed :/ I need to relax but idk how :/

watch tv :) go outside
    No no. I have a headache and if I go outside I will pass out xD And I can’t rest because when I lay down my neck hurts :/

lol. that sucks. the heat is killing people.

• karaclouds

it’s pretty boring but at least it has A/c other then that i would have died. and that sucks you could call him right?

i just realised i never properly replied to your comment :L
    what do you do there?LOL
    well i don’t know its late where i am but i have sent him a text so hopefully he shall reply to it by tomorrow :)

• oxoemmaoxo

SoRawSUgAr said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

Hi : )

hai you, how u been??

Not good at all.
    My rabbit died, My wardrobe broke, lost my ipod and im stuck babysitting my cousin for a week. FML
    awww poor u, dw, my cat died this week, I’ve had him my whole life

Aww :(
    Atleast you don’t have to stay with an annoying 2 year old for a week.

• jmacfan

olddd news

S a m e

oxoemmaoxo said:
    SoRawSUgAr said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

Hi : )

hai you, how u been??

Not good at all.
    awww poor u, dw, my cat died this week, I’ve had him my whole life

Aww :(
    Atleast you don’t have to stay with an annoying 2 year old for a week.

I gueess, I had a sleepover with my friend monday night

• Princess Awesome

oxemmaxo
    I love your icon

• problumchild2

Lol, this is old. And how the fuck is this a wannabe airplanes? It came out BEFORE that song. Besides, it’s just a sample anyway. I don’t even think Demi knows about it.

this song is sorda olddd!! been out for a while now..like a couple of months, my brother always listens to it. and then of course demi’s song is like 2 yrs old. from like camp rock i believe.

his name isnt kush.. it’s wiz khalifa.. this songs from his mixtape kush and orange juice

• TheOne

Bomb song :) surprised i didn’t hear it earlier.

TheOne said:
    Bomb song :) surprised i didn’t hear it earlier.
    ====
    OMG I LOVEEE UR ICON

• Nita12345

<3<3<3<3

• oxoemmaoxo

Princess Awesome said:

oxemmaxo
    I love your icon

Thanks
    taylor looks hot in yours.

• oxoemmaoxo

Hi : )

hai you, how u been??

Not good at all.
    awww poor u, dw, my cat died this week, I’ve had him my whole life

Aww :(
    Atleast you don’t have to stay with an annoying 2 year old for a week.

I gueess, I had a sleepover with my friend monday night

My friend came to my house to help me babysit him, my mum sceard her away. :/

• RJ

This is damn right amazing.

• Princess Awesome

oxoemmaoxo said:

Princess Awesome said:

oxemmaxo
    I love your icon

Thanks
    taylor looks hot in yours.

I know :P

UGHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS TAKING FOREEEVVEEERRR

Not good at all.
    awww poor u, dw, my cat died this week, I’ve had him my whole life

Aww :(
    Atleast you don’t have to stay with an annoying 2 year old for a week.

I gueess, I had a sleepover with my friend monday night

My friend came to my house to babysit him, my mum sceard them away. :/
    ===
    cwl i think. I’m busy watching Recess right now, good ‘ol days

• Shana Doodee Minaj

It has been leaked like 4 ever The song is cool , but the dude’s face is kinda creepy in the pic ,ewwww

• Julie

Yeah, Wiz Khalifa made this song 100x’s better, haha. I loved the original but this is BETTER. Aboutta download this on my ipod.

• ashleeisLEGIT

cuute
    but why is she in a song about weed…and orange juice?

• oxoemmaoxo

Not good at all.
    awww poor u, dw, my cat died this week, I’ve had him my whole life

Aww :(
    Atleast you don’t have to stay with an annoying 2 year old for a week.

I gueess, I had a sleepover with my friend monday night

My friend came to my house to babysit him, my mum sceard them away. :/
    ===
    cwl i think. I’m busy watching Recess right now, good ‘ol days

I love recess. What channel are you watching it on?

• colorfulx

Who? O_o Lol I’m slow.

people ramona and bezus has made 10 million at the box office already! its doing so well!!!

• unique

_____

Go to hell!

• xAskTaylorx

Well just prove that your him we’ll stop being “mean.”

ok this site is mean ill go tell another site bye

just because we don’t think you’re joe? well okay then.

lllaaaadeeedaaaa

• xAskTaylorx

Or just go now. Whatever “Joe”.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Oh STFU Demi. -_-

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

And GTFO Selena, no one wants to hear about your dumb movie.

_____

It was expected to do 10 million in the weekend. So I don’t think it’s doing that well.

• picstoburn

OU is dead i’ll be back.

And GTFO Selena, no one wants to here about your dumb movie.
    ummm considering it has ALREADY made 10 million, the only thing thats a fail is u, now go kiss mileys ass.

And GTFO Selena, no one wants to here about your dumb movie.
    mmmmmm who mentioned Miley? FAIL.

• sellyisHBIC

Jul 28, 2010 @ 01:45 pm

And GTFO Selena, no one wants to here about your dumb movie.
    mmmmmm who mentioned Miley? FAIL.
    mmmmm NO. lol…. r u jealous that selenas movie is doing great at the box office?? yea thought soo..

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

And by jealous bitch I mean Demi, or that Josh guy who wishes Joe was gay so he could bang him.
    ———————————————-
    Be Careful, Josh runs Oceanup.

fail no he doesn’t he only reads them :)

sellyisHBIC said:

Jul 28, 2010 @ 01:45 pm

And GTFO Selena, no one wants to here about your dumb movie.
    mmmmmm who mentioned Miley? FAIL.
    ———————–
    Why would I be jealous? I don’t wanna be an actress or famous. Actually I’m pretty happy with my life right now.

picstoburn
    MILEY LOOKS SO UGLY IN UR ICON!!. lol selly is soooo much prettier and classier. not to mention her movie is doing great at the box office and has already made 10 million!!

• Aryanna

Cool… Too lazy to watch that.

sellyisHBIC said:

Jul 28, 2010 @ 01:45 pm

And GTFO Selena, no one wants to here about your dumb movie.
    mmmmmm who mentioned Miley? FAIL.
    ———————–
    no i mean r u jealous that selenas movie is doing really well while mileys album is bombing??

• Aryanna

picstoburn
    What a fucking stan. -_-

• gabbiixlove

nobody gives a shit about selenas movie on here, want a selena related topic look for a post for her! fuck sake!

You guys are stupid. This was first, “Airplanes” is a wannabe “We’re Done”, which is the title of this song.

• gabbiixlove

josh who? xD

• Princess Awesome

Why are people talking about Selena Gomez?

• SoRawSUgAr

I like the song, oddly enough. it’s now my ringtone lol

sellyisHBIC said:

Jul 28, 2010 @ 01:45 pm

And GTFO Selena, no one wants to here about your dumb movie.
    mmmmmm who mentioned Miley? FAIL.
    ———————–
    —————-

First of all I never mentioned Miley. And Miley’s album sold 580k copies in the first weeks whilst Selena’s album 600k since it been released. So if I were you I’ll shut up about albums copies.

Princess Awesome said:
    Why are people talking about Selena Gomez?
    weeellll if you’ve been on OU for long enough, you’ll know that no one talks about the subject after like 40 to 70 comments

lol at all u miley fans getting pissed just cause im stating the facts.. while selena is becoming a huge star and her movie is doing great at the box office, miley is fading and her album is bombing.. haha

• Princess Awesome

no one cares…

====
    HAHAHAHA….no

picstoburn

good for her :)

• sellyisHBIC

sellyisHBIC said:

Jul 28, 2010 @ 01:45 pm

And GTFO Selena, no one wants to here about your dumb movie.
    mmmmmm who mentioned Miley? FAIL.
    ———————–
    —————-

lol r u joking? selenas album went gold! mileys album only sold 100k in its first week and just decreased from there! bahaha. u r delusional. face it selly is HBIC

lol you are such an idiot Ramona and Beezus only sold $7 mill opening weekend. The last song made 16 mill opening weekend.

• Princess Awesome

I’m.so.bored

cool song.

you guys all sound dumb when you say wannabe airplanes! this song came out at least 3 months before airplanes did….but nice try

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

———————————————-
    Be Careful, Josh runs Oceanup.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

That person pretending to be Joe is just some jealous bitch. STFU.

• Certified Gleek

OT: Can someone tell OU to post on Lea Michele singing Funny Girl? Cory Monteith even tweeted about it.

Lea’s voice is so heavenly. I could listen to it all day long.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

• Stefanie

its Wiz Khalifa feat Demi Lovato ….. hahha not kush and orange

• Anonymouse

“joe” were in JULY not june hahahahhahaha fail!

• xAskTaylorx

We Know. Lol. =]

fail… that’s not him (;

ok hold on let me think of something!

Lea’s voice is so heavenly. I could listen to it all day long.
    ______________

I heard she also sang Maybe This Time. Is there a video on that?

• stupidassbitches

@ImNotAnnyoing3.0
    your sooo fricking retarded you dummy. the song is by wiz khalifa & PS he is a fucking rapper you jackass. & this song was released wayyyyyyyyy before airplanes you jackass. Update yourself on whats really going on before you talk shit stupid. this song is great & your gonna judge it just becaue you think something thats not even true? i hate racist people & thats all it is im sure if some white guy did the exact same thing you’d be like this is amazing. FUCK YOU.

• ohmimiley

Cool?

it is me! i will prove it to you! i just need to prove im not dating her!

shes still dating that guy for real

shes still dating that guy for real

this is a bad idea im going to get in trouble

Lea’s voice is so heavenly. I could listen to it all day long.
    Why doesn’t Oceanup ever fucking post Glee related news?

@ImNotAnnyoing3.0
    fail she’s black sweetie HAHA wow…. this is why trolls shouldn’t assume things.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

@ImNotAnnyoing3.0

Bitch, sit the fuck down. I think I realized the first time that he is a rapper. A irrelevant one at that. I don’t care if this song was out before or after
    Airplanes, there both stupid. Racist? bitch, I am black my own damn self.

ill tweet excited for tour!

It’s like Jason Derula got the Watcha Say part from Imogan Heap’s “Hide and Seek”.

Why doesn’t Oceanup ever fucking post Glee related news?
    Because it’s run by a bunch of morons.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Whatever ‘Joe’.

This is like Jason Derulo got the Watcha Say part from Imogen Heap’s “Hide and Seek”

• xAskTaylorx

Ok! =]

• ohmimiley

IIZNAWTANNOING O_O
    Thats your nickname btw :)

• xAskTaylorx

–_–

• _liesyoutold

too lazy to listen to the song.

• gottalent?

anonymous said:
    THIS IS A WANNABA ‘AIRPLANE’

How about I like the way you lie.

• Just Sayin…

Don’t know why you’re dissing Wiz Khalifa. He’s one of the most hyped & talked about up & coming rappers. Get familiar. You’ll be seeing a lot of him soon.

• m

Just Sayin… said:
    What are you doing on OceanUP, Demi?

• Sweetdisposition?

Just Sayin… said:

I like Wiz, but I don’t see anybody dissing him, js…

Did she sing that song specifically for this or is the song she was singing from something else she previously recorded?

I like Wiz, but I don’t see anybody dissing him, js…
    “Who the fuck is this irrelevant so called rapper?”

• GoodNBroken

He used the vocals from “Our Time is Here” from Camp Rock. I’m sure she doesn’t even know this exists.

• ChilelovesJBDLSG?

ahhhhhhhh nice :D btw i love that song. i mean the camp rock song :) Ha. just a unreleased camp rock song. called our time is here btw.

luve it. Xo

• gingerrx.

this sounds interesting(= but good, i love demi’s voice.
    is there like an original song to this? and who is wiz khalifa anyway?

this is old. plus the song’s called “We’re Done”. the album’s called Kush and Orange Juice.

• GoodNBroken

this sounds interesting(= but good, i love demi’s voice.
    is there like an original song to this? and who is wiz khalifa anyway?

& Wiz Khalifa is I guess you could say an underground rapper. If you’re really into hip hop you know who he is but he hasn’t made it big in mainstream yet.

wannabe airplanes? this was made way before airplanes and i doubt demi even knows it exits. and it’s wiz khalifa.. up and coming rapper.

hi everyone its joe i just wanted to let you guys know that my girlfriend is not ashley greene, its easy to get rumors posted on oceanup, dont believe them

• oxoemmaoxo

Hi joe.
    -___-

• GoodNBroken

I still wanna know why Wiz Khalifa was listening to Camp Rock songs lmfao.

• Sweetdisposition?

I like Wiz, but I don’t see anybody dissing him, js…
    “Who the fuck is this irrelevant so called rapper?”
    Smh, how about checking the person’s music out, before passing judgment…

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

okay babe.

i love how somone called ihm underrated just to mostlikly bash demi. lol demi doesn’t even know this exits and she has worked/is working with pretty known producers/directors/song-music writers +amazing musicians/singers like john mayer, jon mclaughin, william becket, etc.
    i’m really excited for her new album. she’s working with amazing people and hit producers and stuff.

i heard this ages ago on youtube. don’t even know how i found it lol

this song came out way before airplanes dumbfucks.

and its we’re done ; kush&OJ is the name of the mixtape.

• picstoburn

LOL this can’t be joe. i mean look at the spelling.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

is the song any good?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i will believe you when you post it on your official twitter ‘Joe’

im not allowed and im at rehersals

LATEEEEEEEEEEE. this has been out for hella long.

i can show you guys the stage if that will prove it but im really scared lol im not allowed

• -Jenii

dont like the song.. but demi’s part was good tho

• nick

I never thought I would see Demi’s name anywhere near the word kush.

• demi is my girl crush

this has been out forever. i wonder if she knows about it.

• Anonymouse

we already seen the stage the dancer posted pics just now

fail “joe” unless you have your own pic of the stage

• xAskTaylorx

Then what are you doing on here “Joe”? ;)

• xAskTaylorx

I mean if your not allowed on Twitter, then why on here? *jw.

then what do you guys want me to do i can send you any on my phone but ya im at rehersals

Awwwr LOVE IT <3

• m

demi tweeted she was listening to Airplanes a few weeks ago. you FAIL

• Soyummii//??

Lilwayne did a cover on this song to
    young money ft Lilwayne

“Were Done”

I think its beter,
    her voice is altered alittle
    but they use the beat better:))

• karaclouds

hello everyone! :)

• Soyummii//??

Lilwayne did a cover on this song to
    young money ft Lilwayne

“Were Done”

I think its beter,
    her voice is altered alittle
    but they use the beat better:))

• picstoburn

im not pissed at all lol.

hello everyone! :)

hey :D

• loveyouboo.

this a DEMI post..why the hell are you bringing selena in here? no one gives a dam about that stupid movie she was in. So go kiss her ass elsewhere.

stop talking about those skinny whores on Demi’s post!!!!!!!

people don’t actually stay on topic on here lol

I like this song it’s cool <3

hiiiiiiii

Go to wikipedia and get your facts straight.
    And I said first weeks (first 3 weeks to be exact)
    Don’t reply until u check it.

picstoburn said:
    hiiiiiiii
    hai, nice icon <3

• oxoemmaoxo

The anon saying selena is better than miley needs to STFU.

Tireeedddd *yawn*

thanks :)

hey :D

NINI! how are ya? :)

im great :D you?

• karaclouds

I’ve been busy having a life outside of my computer LOL haha

well thanks very much, i only had a lazy day yesterday :'(

• Princess Awesome

Wazzup people??????

• colorfulx

picstoburn WATTUP GURL??? XD

I love it when people don’t agree with me and the first thing they start is with STFU bitch! i always get good laughs on here. How old are these kids on here. I mean if you want to argue with me, then lets do it civilized. because if you start calling me names out of nowhere you are just going to come off to me as a immature person who needs to grow up.

• karaclouds

im great :D you?

im a bit sad, but long time no chat – what have you been up to? :)

people don’t actually stay on topic on here lol
    At least some people have the decency to say OT before typing if they’re not going to stay on topic.

picstoburn WATTUP GURL??? XD

:D nothing watching HMF you?

Anonymous [70.130.191.217]
    Jul 28, 2010 @ 02:17 pm
    Anonymous [70.130.191.217] said:

people don’t actually stay on topic on here lol

smh go back to AD

• Princess Awesome

Yes Dr. Phil :P

im great :D you?

im a bit sad, but long time no chat – what have you been up to? :)

nothing really i been busy with summer school /: and why are you sad?

• Space

Seems like the anon checked wikipedia.

• colorfulx

picstoburn said:
    picstoburn WATTUP GURL??? XD

:D nothing watching HMF you?

Stressed :/ I need to relax but idk how :/

• karaclouds

ooh whats summer school like?
    my boyfriend went on vacation so i don’t get to see him for three weeks – what an excuse LOL

thank you the original suck so bad wiz khalifa mad it real instead of some camp rock bull shit

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I heard this ages ago.
    I LOVE IT. waaaayy better than the original.

• Ediee

First? Cool love demz <3 twitetr @Ediee16

• sophieee

Who?

• Dreamer X33

cool? O_O

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Oh shut up Joe. We all know your dating Ashley it’s not that hard to believe.

im not allowed to post that shes not my girlfriend on twitter but no one will see it on here.. der

Relax everyone this is a mixtape song. For those who’ve never listen to a mixtape a lot of songs on a mixtape are have samples from other songs. Like this one. So unles demi listened to this mix tape i douvt she knows about it. And Wiz isn’t irrelevant. He’s WAYY better than a lot of these youg rappers

• dsn43

this song i can definantly jam too!! i thought it was going to be a FAIL..but you know what..its fricken catchy. i really like it, and its just a bonus that DEMI is in it :) i hope she finds this song and tweets it..hahaha. if she sticks to this route she’ll be HUGE!! love her. and kush is pretty good too! he sounds like that one dude that sings..’i wanna be a billionare..’ song. hahhaa. ok i’m done. tootles!

i am not dating her! haha

• gottalent?

One day demi will be as famous as J.lo.

• Stephanie

Omgg….her hair looks even moree blonde in the new pics of her in burbank o_O

• xAskTaylorx

Just say something random and funny on Twitter, like you do all the time. =]

Can you all just shutup a fan just remixed the songs together so shutup. Stup running your mouths when you don’t know what is really going on.

this is the same day i was on a “date” wtih her
    wrong

wow Oo

hahaha i totally remember when i first heard this song. i could have swore it was Demi’s voice! but idk if it really is.

Its her voice. He remixed the bonus song from camp rock called “our time is here”. Look it up though its a good song. He added some rap to it and stuff.

this is months old btw…OU is super late

AWEEESOOOOMEEEE!

i heard that months ago but I like it anyway I wish demi would do stuff like this in the future

Don’t like it at all.
    i bet she was trying to make a collaboration such as rap and pop like hayley did with B.O.B, Katy did with snoop dogg, and rihanna did with eminem, etc.
    but i just don’t like Wiz, Demi should have sung for someone else :p

oxoemmaoxo said:

Hi : )

hai you, how u been??

Not good at all.
    awww poor u, dw, my cat died this week, I’ve had him my whole life

Why doesn’t Oceanup ever fucking post Glee related news?
    Because it’s run by a bunch of morons.
    I just emailed them about it.

picstoburn said:
    picstoburn WATTUP GURL??? XD

:D nothing watching HMF you?

Stressed :/ I need to relax but idk how :/

watch tv :) go outside

• colorfulx

:D nothing watching HMF you?

Stressed :/ I need to relax but idk how :/

watch tv :) go outside

colorfulx said:
    booooo I’m a ghost

:O
    don’t be afraid. be very afraid lol

*screams*
    ===
    *chases with a axe*

• karaclouds

Seems like the anon checked wikipedia.

LMAO

• picstoburn

ooh whats summer school like?

OMG RECESS THE SHOW!!! OMG OLD TIMES