Miley Cyrus Demi Moore & Marlo Twit Pic

miley-marlo
136936795

Stunning love them

• Ediee

Miley look cute <3

miley doesnt look very pretty

amazing miles!!!

they look nothing alike and theyre suppposed to be related? aha

they look nothing alike and theyre suppposed to be related? aha

• beautifullydisturbedxx

mileys stunningg(:

• Moonbeam

Does Mr. Kutcher know he’s got a new daughter? :)
    I want a picture with Miley, Demi and Ashton.

• beautifullydisturbedxx

mileys stunningg(:

• Gable16

i’d like to see you actually get a role in a movie.

• peacenlove

Gable16 said:
    i’d like to see you actually get a role in a movie.

your icon <3

• Gable16

he could actually pull it off, to be her father in real life, he’s better looking then billy is [no offence, he’s good looking too]…although he is 32 and demi is 47, he would have been like 15 when miley was born, lol.

• Gable16

thank you. [=

• Anonymouse

I wonder what Miley saids to Demi everytime she uses twitter on set…since you know Miley doesn’t like twitter anymore.

• Anonymousssssss

Eh.. don’t really care for her anymore. Her “IDGAF” attitude just pisses me off now. I used to think, “Oh, wow, how cool she’s standing up for something,” and now it comes off as bratty and annoying. Like seriously, you’re 17, Miley. You don’t know it all yet.

• realistgangsta

they look so pretty and for the dumbass anon their not related so they can’t look alike use common sense

• BangThatDrum

Anonymousssssss said:

______

LMAO looks like you don’t know it all yet either AHAH seriousy kid -_-‘ she gives a fuck everyone does.

• HOLAA

wut?

peacenlove said:

Gable16 said:
    i’d like to see you actually get a role in a movie.

your icon <3

its actually REALLY hard to get into the industry. but umm, part of the reason why mileys even famous is because of her dad.

• Gable16

how did her dad get famous then, not by someone else that’s for sure…he was living in his car when he wrote ‘abh’…no lie, he said it in an interview.

• peacenlove

aww cute :) i love miley

why couldnt they have gotten someone more talented in acting then miley? seriously thats the best they can do, wow.

Demi is obsessed with taking pictures…but thats not a bad thing. LOL :)

• BangThatDrum

____________

Don’t be rude -_-‘ I bet you didn’t even see her last movie

• sayWHAT

stop posting the same thing over and over… we all know its still you :/ and how about you just leave miley alone. you don’t have to watch LOL you know. go watch ramona and beezus.

marlo looks really young to be a grandma lol

• nick

The picture kinda looks weird.

• jadaxonickj

pretty girls :)

• livingoutloud

Ohhhh Miley’s beautiful. :) What post is everyone at???

• sayWHAT

miley looks beautiful! all three of them look pretty here. and is it just me or does miley’s boobs look big here lol i think it’s her arm position xD i can’t wait for this movie!!!

lol wtf? who the heck mentioned ramona and beezus. and no i dont want to watch that stupid movie either. im just saying they could have gotten someone better then miley that could actually act.

• ellygance

love miley. :P

• x3JustBreathe

Jul 28, 2010 @ 03:49 pm
    sayWHAT said:

Haha This (:
    You go girl!

• idkMyBFFjill

I love when rich celebrities use the crappiest camera phones on the market to take pics. its cute tho.

• sayWHAT

okay well i think you should be nicer. hating on lol and ramona and beezus is just rude. you don’t have to watch any movie that you don’t want to.

• bluesfan3410

Miley looks pretty

x3JustBreathe said:
    Jul 28, 2010 @ 03:49 pm
    sayWHAT said:

Haha This (:
    You go girl!

haha :) your icon is beautiful btw

• peacenlove

this movie is gonna bomb! lol! not like selenas movie though! its doing great in theatres!

lol yeah right…

• Hagar

Apropos Mileys dad. He quit country music for good, put together a new band and comes out with a rock album in two weeks. I love this song.

I actually like this band they are good
    and I found another song on their website
    and it’s amazing (It’s name is crawl)

• Hagar

Yeah, I really liked the original version, so I hope she doesn’t mess this up. I hope she really did take the acting lesson before shooting this, because judging from TLS, I’m not positive if she can really pull off I’m laughinga’s character. Oh well, I’m excited to see the American version anyways =)
    ==

Your icon is really stupid. Taylena never existed anyway.

and you are stupid if somebody loves something you don’t have the right to tell them not to ..so STFU

• memiAndniley

I kinda wanna see ramona and beezus, i mean it seems like a great film to see with your family.

• ForeverandAlwayss

anonymous think their so cool. -____-

• La2

Hagar said:
    ==

Your icon is really stupid. Taylena never existed anyway.

=)
    I love your icon! Is that Selena and Miley?

• peacenlove

ForeverandAlwayss said:
    anonymous think their so cool. -____-

ughh so true its annoying -__-

I wanna be a zillionaire!

• Moonbeam

I actually like this band they are good
    and I found another song on their website
    and it’s amazing (It’s name is crawl)
    Cool. Hah, on the myspace I saw ‘Lately’ is on iTunes, I just bought the single. :)

• memiAndniley

peacenlove said:

Gable16 said:
    i’d like to see you actually get a role in a movie.

your icon <3

——————————–
    Um, No. Miley worked for the role hannah montana people assume her dad got it for her but she said in many interviews her dad never helped.

You guys are so stupid, Demi is not obssesed with taking pictures with Miley because c’mon you just can’t compare them Demi is an amazing actress and Miley is just a teen idol.
    im not a hater but gosh come on.

• memiAndniley

GUYS I JUST MADE A TWITTER!!!! FOLLOW ME I FOLLW BACK.

—————————
    K ill follow you im memijeminiley btw

i hope Demi make Miley come back to twitter…
    and omg i realized its summer…i wonder if she is dumping Liam for another costar in this new movie….like she did in the past
    i love miley

• Moonbeam

• La2

man she better not fuck the movie up with her bad acting. she really shouldnt be making a remake of lol.
    Yeah, I really liked the original version, so I hope she doesn’t mess this up. I hope she really did take the acting lesson before shooting this, because judging from TLS, I’m not positive if she can really pull off Lola’s character. Oh well, I’m excited to see the American version anyways =)

• LoveToLove

I love her hair like that she looks older

• Hagar

they look nothing alike and theyre suppposed to be related? aha
    I actually can see them related
    and yeah they are cute
    can’t wait for this movie!!

==

Your icon is really stupid. Taylena never existed anyway.

• peacenlove

demi look so young!

• nick

wow that anonymousssssss person is dumb ass hell smdh
    Your spelling doesn’t help you prove your point. Just sayin

• Meow

I can’t even effin’ wait for this!

-_- Someone’s always gotta complain about something.

• La2

==

Your icon is really stupid. Taylena never existed anyway.

I don’t care. I love it anyways =D

• Meow

Miley should have died her hair dark for the movie. Her and Demi would look so much alike.

• Meow

LOL….well you suck.

• sayWHAT

i don’t understand this comment. but if you are saying R&B is doing great in theaters you are delusional. it made not even 8 mil opening weekend.

• Hagar

==

Your icon is really stupid. Taylena never existed anyway.

=)
    I love your icon! Is that Selena and Miley?
    yeah melena FTW!!

• doublethedrama

peacenlove said:
    ForeverandAlwayss said:
    anonymous think their so cool. -____-

ughh so true its annoying -__-

It’s not nice to generalize, plus you may have been an anon once.

http://twitter.com/taylorswiftsman follow him he is fighting with KANYE WEST and is winning

• aaaaaa

• jlmurgwoa

W1yTxg itpadybgmotg, [url=http://vnnqrinmefee.com/]vnnqrinmefee[/url], [link=http://eetbwbqeadxj.com/]eetbwbqeadxj[/link], http://fozspafrcete.com/

• xoxokatie8

Does anyone know what LOL is about?????

• SimplyCT

i’m bored…
    anyone here?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

LOL is an indie film that’s about some girl doing something then her mom finds so racy things in her journal or something like that then they get closer through something and yeuuh…

• picstoburn

do you guys see a difference in the comment boards this has been driving me crazy lol

• SimplyCT

picstoburn said:

hmmm. they look the same to me.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Umm no? why? ^^

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

man I feel GANGTAH right now! booy I’mma be talkin’ it up all NIGHT!!! YEEUUUH!

• picstoburn

really? cause remember it used to be so big and fat :P now it’s all tiny -__-

miley looks great . they all do

• mileyluver15

i hope miley and demi hang out soon!! love them

• SimplyCT

picstoburn said:

really? cause remember it used to be so big and fat :P now it’s all tiny -__-
    umm. no, it looks the same to me.

• mileyluver15

does anyone think miley looks kindof..chubby in this pic but shes not chubby at all shes soo skinny this just isnt the best pic of her but i still love herrr

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

what? lmao cause you changed from google chrome to firefox i guess

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

is anybody here?

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

really? cause remember it used to be so big and fat :P now it’s all tiny -__-
    umm. no, it looks the same to me.

i guess everyone is just used to it :P

• mileyluver15

Dreamer X33 said:

Does anyone remember the movie Motorcrossed the guy that play andrew carson is cute well when he was playing Andrew Carson. lolol

omgoshh yess i was like 9 when that movie came out i think or somewhere around that thats when i didnt admit when i liked a boy or thought he was cute i blushed whenever i saw him i loved that movie because of him awww.. one of my frist crushs on disney channel them came ricky ullman and cole sprouse <33

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

chubby? da fuck? bitch, you need to get your eyes checked! (sorry, I am just being a gangsta and gangsta’s a rooode) ;)

• picstoburn

what? lmao cause you changed from google chrome to firefox i guess

i guess lol.

• jemi_loverx3

does this movie remind anyone else of Monte Carlo? both movies have huge stars starring besides Disney Stars and the 3 main characters are girls it’s kinda weird.

aww taylor swift send happy birthday message to selena on twitter. lol i just found out by looking on her twitter.

_____

Really? Awwh. At least there friendship is going strong.
    yeah there so cute together.

• SimplyCT

picstoburn said:

what? lmao cause you changed from google chrome to firefox i guess

i guess lol.
    that makes sense because i have firefox and the comment box is small…i guess. lol.

• Dreamer X33

---
    lol, he is cute!! Im seeing it on Disney right now, since I have nothing else to do. -_-

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

what? lmao cause you changed from google chrome to firefox i guess

i guess lol.

but I like mine small.you know man?
    When I had got google chrome which was for like 4 days it was bigger. I cant stand google chrome it is slow and it just sucks.
    -_-

• girl crush mileyyyyy

cuteeeee.

Does anyone have the link to this video where girls are meeting Nick Jonas and then this girl puts her arm around his stomach and Nick moves her hand.. ?
    Please reply to this, cause I wanna show my buddy but I cant find it. :/
    Thanks in advance. :)

Please reply to this, cause I wanna show my buddy but I cant find it. :/
    Thanks in advance. :)

• Anonnyyyyyy

Please reply to this, cause I wanna show my buddy but I cant find it. :/
    Thanks in advance. :)
    Nope. Now move bitch. YA LIL FXCKERRR !

• sayWHAT

i am sooooo excited for this movie! and miley looks beautiful!

• harrypotterbitches

awesome

Could someone pleaaasseeee respond to my question. :/

• 30secondstomarsforevr

where are the pretty little liars sneak peeks. I’ve been waiting all day :/

Where is everyone?

• ForeverandAlwayss

ForeverandAlwayss said:
    anonymous think their so cool. -____-

ughh so true its annoying -__-

It’s not nice to generalize, plus you may have been an anon once.

i didn’t say everyone. the ones who always just leave hate comments.

• mileysrock

MILEY LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL !LOVE HER :)

• nick

Please reply to this, cause I wanna show my buddy but I cant find it. :/
    Thanks in advance. :)
    Nope. Now move bitch. YA LIL FXCKERRR !
    That was so mean. She was just asking a question.

That was so mean. She was just asking a question.

==

Shut up, nick. You aren’t the real Nick Jonas so stop pretending to be!

• DemiandMileyPones

I love her smile.

• nick

Shut up, nick. You aren’t the real Nick Jonas so stop pretending to be!
    And I never said I was. You do know that there are other people in the world named Nick. I don’t HAVE to do shut up, but you NEED to.

• suckit

yes!!!! can’t wait.i also wanna see wake cuz i wanna see her in a horror movie.(i think it’s a horror movie???)

• mileysrock

That was so mean. She was just asking a question.

==

Shut up, nick. You aren’t the real Nick Jonas so stop pretending to be!
    ————————–
    teen always so aggressive!
    miley post !

• suckit

where are the pretty little liars sneak peeks. I’ve been waiting all day :/

that’s my shit

• sayWHAT

so when does she start filming her next movie after LOL?

• TeamSwift

Seems like they’re best friend now? cool.

suckit said:

yeah i think so! im so excited for all of her up and coming projects! she has 5 movies lined up maybe even 7 if wake does well! i hope she auditions for even more :)

TeamSwift said:
    Seems like they’re best friend now? cool.

naaaah they’re just cast mates lol- pun intended.

• DemiandMileyPones

_____

Really? Awwh. At least there friendship is going strong.

• sayWHAT

okay im the only one here so i think i will just comment repeatedly lol.

MILEY IS GORGEOUS.

miley is talented.

i can’t wait for LOL!

• sayWHAT

i’m extremely bored and ou is dead.

• suckit

yep cuz i think wake is a book series with 3 books so 3 movies i guess

• suckit

stop being dead OC

• nick

okay im the only one here so i think i will just comment repeatedly lol.
    lol, go ahead

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Is anyone over hurr?

• upth3punks

Wow love all of them – yes three generations of talented and beautiful women.

• deco

Miley is so beautiful

I love the pics of Miley and Demi in “LOL”. Thanks Demi :)

• Hilary

Thank God for Demi Moore and her twitter.
    They look adorable =)

• mileyluver15

BangThatDrum said:

ericabbyx22 said:

Is she like obsessed with taking pictures with Miley or something?
    ____________

I would too psh I mean it’s miley fucking cyrus ;) LOL seriously I would xD

ahahah yeah if i was doing a film with miley or met her or hung out with her for a day id take as many pics as possibnlble soo jealous i dont care about demi moore i love miley!! and ashton kutcher lol. miley steall her husband haha she would

• Dreamer X33

I hate spider web’s. eurgh

Is anyone over hurr?

Is anyone over hurr?

_______________________

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• picstoburn

new post Oceanup. since im so happy right now :]

• sayWHAT

heyyy im back!!! i posted about 10 times i think.

• suckit

well sinse OC is dead i’m gonna get a vampire knight icon

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Booya boooy! I’mma talk like uh G all night niqqa yeuuh I said niqqa cause when you say niqqa it makes you look da cooliest and when you put q’s insteada g’s EVEN coolierest!!

• Dreamer X33

• Phoebe

I definately would too:) You’re not the only one!

• BangThatDrum

ericabbyx22 said:

Is she like obsessed with taking pictures with Miley or something?
    ____________

I would too psh I mean it’s miley fucking cyrus ;) LOL seriously I would xD

• colorfulx

Aww.

• renee

awsome and i cant wait for lol

• ericabbyx22

Is she like obsessed with taking pictures with Miley or something?

• realistgangsta

wow that anonymousssssss person is dumb ass hell smdh

• gottalent?

Wow noone’s here.

• Sandrine

shes gorgous but iz she wearin a bra ????

• ericabbyx22

where is everyone?

• x3JustBreathe

MILEYYY!!!!

MILEYYYYYYYYYY :)

• stellagirl1993

-_-

Usually Miley looks cute, but that picture doesn’t really flatter her. Same goes for Marlo Thomas. Demi Moore is the only one that looks really pretty in this.

• sexytallgirrl

Miley is beautiful… i can not wait for this movie. does anybody know when it should come out?

• cbbcfizaafe

tzwUGS xhkwkmygiaiw, [url=http://tijijexqljrg.com/]tijijexqljrg[/url], [link=http://wwabcsjfdqft.com/]wwabcsjfdqft[/link], http://ohnieqmirziy.com/

• memiAndniley

I seriously love mileys hair!!! I might get my hair like her’s lol

• discoheavenn.

Miley looks so great and natural in this picture! I love it. :)

this movie is gonna be the shit!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh so excited

• demi is my girl crush

GUYS I JUST MADE A TWITTER!!!! FOLLOW ME I FOLLW BACK.

• demi is my girl crush

GUYS I JUST MADE A TWITTER!!!! FOLLOW ME I FOLLW BACK.

April, 2011

• demi is my girl crush

GUYS I JUST MADE A TWITTER!!!! FOLLOW ME I FOLLW BACK.

• stellagirl1993

GUYS I JUST MADE A TWITTER!!!! FOLLOW ME I FOLLW BACK.
    STOP SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!