Miley Cyrus, ‘Girls Can Be EVIL!’

miley-evil

Miley Cyrus in UK Sugar Magazine about how she thinks Liam’s girl fans are evil: ‘The day we meet up with Miley, rumours of a split with Liam have surfaced. But much like the various ‘Miley is pregnant’ inventions thatsaturate the internet, it turns out this one isn’t true either.

In fact the only issue Miley seems to have lately is with Liam’s aggresive female fans. Miley says ‘When we went on Jimmy Kimmel Live some girls walked over, I was like ‘Hey do you want my autograph?’ and they said ‘er.. no!’ we’re here for Liam’ That’s so rude to say that to his girlfriend! Then one of them said,

‘Liam’s hot why is he with her?’ Girls can be evil when it comes to guys. Liam is the protective type, though. When I was shooting the Can’t Be Tamed video he asked me to cover up when we stopped rolling. I said ‘ No! your shirt was off for all of The Last Song and all the girls gasped when you came on the screen’ That was my way to get him back.’ Thx to @katyfearless147!

soo true ;)

I agreee, i love her and he is soo hot, but the little bitches shouldn’t talk like that with her
    MILEY YOU COULD SAY:
    Hey you get him autograph and I get all of him later

too true,most people only watched the last song because miley was in it

• MileyOwnsSelena

how do you know she didn’t ask if they wanted her autograph? You weren’t with her & Miley is NOT rude to her fans she loves her fans!

• realistgangsta

tell’em miley know yo place liam and those little bitches was hating you should of laughed in there faces and said who gotta

• yellowbag

I didn’t even read the article….

• xoShannonxo

She shoulda said:

Go get him, but I get him in bed at night

LOL

• xoShannonxo

(replying to this) – Jul 28, 2010 @ 11:23 am
    zebragiraffe said:

lmfao yeah. rude, yes. but evil is taking it a little far.
    Bad choice of words

“want my autograph?” LMAO self centered moron

• gottalent?

hahahahahahaHAHAHAAHAHA
    (lighting)
    The fuck, where did that come from?

• Anonymouse!

Um Miley, not everyone likes you.

• xoShannonxo

“want my autograph?” LMAO self centered moron
    Don’t talk about your mother like that. She hates it.

• xoShannonxo

Jul 28, 2010 @ 11:26 am
    Anonymouse! said:

Um Miley, not everyone likes you.
    She was expecting them to like her since it was a Miley event.

I know right i hate Bitches that are rude,And they could have tooken her Autograph to. I would have took Liam’s and Miley’s. And I would never say Liam’s so hot why is he with her? And they girls were rude you don’t go Er No! She just asked. That’s why I hate stupid Bitches who are just jealous because Miley is going out with Liam and he likes her. Get over it you stupid Bitches! Get a Life!!! Go Miley!!

• ohmimiley

True, true.

miley hunny not everyones ur fan babe.
    a lot of people arent haha
    ur such a joke miley

• ohmimiley

Lol “Can you cover up a bit?”
    I admit it, im in love with Miam xD
    Super cute.

Liam fans?
    Liam is only ‘someone’ ’cause of Miley.
    LET’S BE HONEST

• realistgangsta

yes oxshannonxo she got him in bed lol i like you

Those girls were rude & miley isnt self centered at ALL. Selena is a robot disney made her. Selena will not have a great career her music sucks. Miley is the BEST.

• picstoburn

they could have been a little bit nicer. but you don’t have to be a fan of hers /:

Liam fans not fan of Miley????
    And I’m Michael Jackson.

SOOOOO FALSE.

• xoxokatie8

IA

“want my autograph?” ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    She never would ask that.
    she is so boring and rude for her fans!!

“do u want my autograph?” something justin bieber would say. c mon miles, dont do that

• demi is my girl crush

if anyone cares, honor society is going to be on silent library today.

• Moonbeam

“I was like ‘Hey do you want my autograph?’ and they said ‘er.. no!’ we’re here for Liam’ ”

Ha ha, for sure Miley walks around asking people if they want autographs. LMAO. ;)

i would of said hell no liam you ain’t signing a got dam thing lets go that would of showed them bitches

• urluvismydrugg

that is pretty rude to actually say ‘why is he with her?’ right in front of her at HER event.
    i’m no miley fan, but i still find it rude.

wtf let’s be clear liam wouldn’t have fans if it wasn’t for miley so those bitches need to sit the fuck down

• bad wolf

Don’t you know who I am? I’m miley cyrus. And the world says, “so?” Most people don’t give a s@it.

• ohmimiley

STFU. It’s not like she walked around the place, walking up to everyone asking “Hey, do you want my autograph?”. Those bitches walked up to HER and she asked.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

ohmimiley said:

My icon <3
    ---
    it’s cute :)

• Hilary

Totally, 100% agree.

he wanted her to cover up? why? everyone had already seen her. and why do the girls have to want her autograph,if they didnt want it they didnt want it. nobody cares about that damn monley with his shirt on or off,fuck miam.

• What?

I love that Miley makes a big deal when her boyfriend finally gets fans and then calls them evil. Way to insult his fanbase,bb.

OHHHH how I wish she was dating Nick Jonas so that she would be saying that about the Jonas obsessed girls lolol.

Hahaha she sounded cocky as hell when she was like “you want my autograph?” like.. everyone has to be her fan. haha fuck that. plus, wasn’t SHE the one who made a video mocking demi and selena? dumb hypocritical hick.
    —————
    what does the damn video have to do with anything? miley and demi are best friends now!!! idiot!

• me

—————

• mileysrock

Anonymous
    Jul 28, 2010 @ 11:31 am

Liam fans?
    Liam is only ‘someone’ ’cause of Miley.
    LET’S BE HONEST
    ————————–
    AGREE ! SORRY MILEY !
    LOVE YOU , NOT HIM!

*monkey*

• ohmimiley

My icon <3
    ---
    it's cute :)

----

Lol, I love your icon.

• kattt.

So, guess who got to go to a free Boys Like Girls and Cartel concert last night in my hometown! :)

and…guess who passed out at a free BLG and Cartel concert last night!

Bahahaha, oh the joys of teenage embarrassment in front of all your friends.

• kattt.

and…guess who passed out at a free BLG and Cartel concert last night!

Bahahaha, oh the joys of teenage embarrassment in front of all your friends.

• bl4ck_sp4d3

How self centered of her to assume that those girls wanted her autograph. Hollywood’s really given her a big head.

Why would the girl ask for Liam during MILEY’s event. Co-star or not, I still think it’s rude. And then to talk behind his girlfriend’s back RIGHT AFTER? What a ignorant b!tch.

Wow.. Those girls are UNTRUE Liam fans… Going to MILEY’s event just for Liam… Then they come up to Miley and Miley is trying to be nice to them… Then they say it really read… and then say shit about Miley?!? WTF, those girls don’t make any sense.

I mean, I would want both Miley and Liam’s autograph at MILEY’s event..

But even if I didn’t like Miley and I liked Liam… I’d do everything in a nice way..

And look, they’re only saying crap about Miley because they’re jealous of Miley having a strong relationship with Liam. I mean, NOT even ALL Miley fans like Liam.. But yea, that’s how it goes with different celebrities… But they two are together, they make a big deal out of it… And didn’t Liam Hemsworth get famous of Miley? ‘Cause that’s what I heard….. Listen, I love MIAM. and I support them! That’s the only couple I support. Because they’re so cute honestly! And I can’t be jealous of Miley because I LOVE miley 100% and I am not into Liam’s looks really.. I fell for a different celebrity instead! but none of you guys will ever find out ;)

• picstoburn

you obviously didn’t read this. the liam fans went up to her she said “want my autograph?”they said no and they were rude not her :p

• HBIC

LMAO those girls sound like they think they’re better than the world. Don’t let them get you down, Miles! Those types of people are always negative and envious.

LOVE Miam btw :) They remind me so much of me and my boy!

• maryrocklalapop

no, miley…girls CANT be evil. well, just you…

• picstoburn

yellowbag said:

Yes,we can!

Ok,now I’m speaking like Obama..
    —————————–
    I thought that was Bob the builder?
    lmaoooo

• Leslie

• .Truth.

Um, i love miley and all, but saying “You want my autograph?” sounds a little too… self-centered, maybe?

i agree the ‘why is he with her’ part was rude, but she experienced hate before, it’s not like it’s new to her.

now watch the miley stans attack me.

• MileyOwnsSelena

I know but someone said that Miley’s rude to her fans & I said that she’s not rude to her fans!

wow girls are so mean to her , they coulded be a Lesss bitchy. I woulddd love her to give me an autograph poor stupid girls , if i were liam i would be like them too ” err nooo ” hahah

• LetsJumpTheSun

Wow, theyre mean:| I understand, if I was in her place I would be like her:|

• Lala (:

Finally someone who agrees with me (:

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

ohmimiley said:

My icon <3

it’s cute :)

Lol, I love your icon.
    thanks!

that one girl is so right haha :D
    why is he with her^^??
    i don’t see i think she’s not
    beautiful sry!! my opinion
    selena <3

LOL LOL LOL she will sure ask around if they want an autograph xD

• truth

again a lie miley.. don’t lie plzz. no one going to say no for your autograph even when u ask them… and how those girls come near to u… ? no security ? many girls come near u.. have u ask all of them to autograph ? no no no. and don’t lie that he protective type or care about you… i know u don’t love him…. i have seen many videos before your shoot of can’t be tamed and many photos of that set.. i have seen ur mom and ur gay friend with u but not that guy. u kissed another guy in front of him.. is that also a way to get him back ? i know u did nothing wrong because u have a kid heart.

• AnonLovesPretzels

Well… when the girls said that Liam should’t be with Miley, that WAS rude, but not evil. Evil is going up to him and actually kiss him or something.
    Anyway, Miley shouldn’t ask the girls if they want her autograph,they would have asked her if they did want it.

• AnonLovesPretzels

• BayBeeh ..x

Shesz The Eviil Biitch So God Noeszz Wt Shesz Chttin Bowt

• Thtzttlykewl

yellowbag said:

Yes,we can!

Ok,now I’m speaking like Obama..
    —————————–
    I thought that was Bob the builder?

• yellowbag

Yes,we can!

Ok,now I’m speaking like Obama..

she looks like a duck in that picture and miam forever <3

• gottalent?

You got that right.
    (makes evil laugh)

• Anonymouse

So she wanted to get back at Liam for having a body? Alrighty then..

• xJonasXCandyx

lol,true.

I love her, shes hilarious. I agree though, girls can be bitches to one another

• Phoebe

Who DOESN’T want Miley’s autograph?!
    No jk.. It doesn’t matter whether they like Miley or not. They didn’t have to be RUDE to her, and if she really asked them if they wanted her autograph( wich I doubt…) it’s not self-centered it’s logical since it was a Miley event:)

goto taylorswiftsman.com to win speak sign up for the newsletter

goto taylorswiftsman.com to win speak sign up for the newsletter

• zebragiraffe

so just because someone was honest and didn’t want her autograph, that makes them evil? fans of liam don’t have to be fans of miley too.

its ok to say no but in a rude manner is not okaii!!!! whens girls do that its so stupid and dumb it pisses me off!

• xoShannonxo

I think she meant, the were really rude to her. Bad choice of words maybe.

• zebragiraffe

lmfao yeah. rude, yes. but evil is taking it a little far.

she has a duck face in this photo :D

• kattt.

Psssshhhh, I would have gotten her autograph and then EBAY!

• demi is my girl crush

u can totally tell miley is the jealous type. tho i dont think liam cares.

This mag obviously don’t like her. Look at this picture. Totally false article.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

don’t worry miles. i don’t think liam will ever fall for those rude girls

• demi is my girl crush

WHY THE HELL DO MY COMMENTS KEEP DOING THAT…….IM GONNA RESTART MY COMPUTER. BRB.

• Dreamer X33

Well I agree, not everyone has to be a fan of her’s, but you don’t have to be rude about it. O_o

Like someone here said bad choice of word’s.

Even if I didn’t like her I would have said that I did want her autograph too, because either way you put it she’s still one of the biggest stars out there, & it would have been cool to have her autograph…

• ohmimiley