Selena Gomez, ‘I’m Sorry I’m Sorry :(‘

selena-gomez-myspace

Selena Facebook: Hey guys, by now I’m sure most of you know that my voice is gone and that I had to cancel some of my upcoming shows. After my 2 week promo tour with Joey I started to feel pain in my throat from talking too much. As soon as I came home I went to see my doctor and he said that I had damaged my vocal chords and that I had acid reflex (probably from pickles).

He put me on medication and wanted to see me in a few days. When I went back my voice had gotten much worse. He then told me that I had to cancel my shows and be on vocal rest for a week. I felt so horrible that I couldn’t perform. I begged the doctor to give me more medication to last me through these shows, he said if I went I could lose my voice completely and have permanent damage.

I had to give up and agree to not go but I WILL make it up. We are doing the best we can to reschedule all of the shows and I will do a 2 hour meet and greet in each city that I missed when I come back into town. We are also trying to see who was planning on coming to the shows so we can give you all tickets to the rescheduled shows. I am SO sorry about all of this & really hope I can see you..

..all when I’m better. The show in Columbus, OH has already been rescheduled for November 6th. The shows that have been cancelled are: Delaware State Fair 7/28/10 Lilith Fair Tour in Holmdel, NJ 7/31 and Hartford, CT 8/01 I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. :( I love you all so much and can’t wait to see you. Thank you for understanding. It means so much. Sel

• Dreamer X33

I told that girl to stop sucking on those pickles….

rofllmao,

• sophieee

Besides she can’t loose what she never had.

• Dreamer X33

Ikr, she’s too sweet.
    Btw is that the leadsinger from One Night Only in your icon?

She is a little too sweet, lol. And yes, yes it is, George Craig the love of my life. xD

• gottalent?

Girl your vocal chord already been daamsge as soon as you sang.

• picstoburn

you know how many jokes peacelovehearts would do if she was here (;

• Sweetdisposition?

Dreamer X33 said:

Ikr, she’s too sweet.
    Btw is that the leadsinger from One Night Only in your icon?

Haha I love their music. (:

• ArgentinaLOVESDemi

This shows how much she cares about her fans… I wish she could come to Argentina :(

The assholes on this site -_-

I WISH MILEY AND SELENA DID THIS, AND MEANT IT.

THIS!

• karaclouds

urrgh, please stop being nice nice you don’t have to keep saying sorry *RANT OVER*

• picstoburn

hey sweetdispostition :)

Was the pickle part a joke or was she for real? LMAO

• harrypotterbitches

LMAO it was because of pickles ROFL

• Sweetdisposition?

hey sweetdispostition :)
    Hey hey :D

• Ediee

it was because of pickles??? haha woau

• Dreamer X33

Haha I love their music. (:

YES! especially just for tonight, it’s one of my many favorite song’s from them. (:

• Anonymouse

poor girl

• Dreamer X33

HEY! (:
    That’s exactly what I said. xP

• ChasingRainbows

Oh, its just too easy. Pickles.

• picstoburn

hey sweetdispostition :)
    Hey hey :D

what’s up?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

This girl really does care about her fans, A LOT. She genuinely does sound sorry, but theres no need to say that, Sel. You’re sick, we get it. You’re human like us too, so no need to be sorry :)

than don’t read, you whore.

• sophieee

Selena got herself in a pickle because of her pickles.

• Sweetdisposition?

Dreamer X33 said:

Haha I love their music. (:

Mine too, I heard it first on this british teen show that Aaron Johnson was in. It was the theme song for it.

• picstoburn

damn those pickles aren’t funny. unless it’s me and PLH then i wouldn’t try it /:

The assholes on this site -_-

I WISH MILEY AND SELENA DID THIS, AND MEANT IT.

Well pickle juice is acidic. Anyway, Selena is really nice, and she’s got a good singing voice, not amazing. I’ve heard worse. She’s just that charming. I love her!

• Katie13

Pickles??? Really??? LMAO

• EvaSnow

So what do we learn from this? Never eat too many pickles..

• xheartsrawrx

:D

• Ediee

Hilary said:
    hashahhahaah xD

________

Epic hahah

• ;)

hahaha. This blog is so funny to me. She acts like her voice is THAT amazing that it would be such a tragedy to the world if she lost it forever.

• x3JustBreathe

Never eat pickles it could damage your vocal cords.
    Wow Lol well I hope Selena Gets better soon.

• x3JustBreathe

Never eat pickles it could damage your vocal cords.
    Wow Lol well I hope Selena Gets better soon.

• urluvismydrugg

lol selena, if you’re sick, you’re sick. sometimes you can’t help it. she should stop apologizing.
    but i hope she gets better soon. (:

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

you know how many jokes peacelovehearts would do if she was here (;
    i miss her, her pickles jokes never get old…

• picstoburn

you know how many jokes peacelovehearts would do if she was here (;
    i miss her, her pickles jokes never get old…

she’s coming back though<3 she went on vaca

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

urluvismydrugg said:

but i hope she gets better soon. (:
    i think she is the kind of people that apologizes for everything, and it is funny bc sshe has a song named i won’t apologize

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

you know how many jokes peacelovehearts would do if she was here (;
    i miss her, her pickles jokes never get old…

she’s coming back though<3 she went on vaca
    cool! <3

• nick

I can’t believe how incredibly sweet Selena is. And I also can’t believe how you have to be a bitch or a diva to seem “not boring” The assholes on this site -_- I WISH MILEY AND SELENA DID THIS, AND MEANT IT.
    Aww, where is that from?
    She is sooo nice. She made me feel bad for her. Get well soon Selena!

That’s truly sad… Poor Sel… =’-(

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

STUPID PICKLEEESSS.

I read the pickles thing as a joke but maybe not. She does really like pickles. But a lot of things can contribute to acid reflux, including stress.

lol my goddd!!! ive loved her for 3 1/2 years..first concert i wanted to go to i had a vacation planned! now i get 2nd row seats to the Delaware State fairr and its cancelled!!! go to disneyland n shes there 3 days laterr. then miami shes there the next day. bad luck with herr and shes my fav :( another year cant hurt i guess.!

LMFAO. MILEY TOOK OFF HER SHIRT AND CURSED IN FRONT OF A FAN.

• SunLight Princess

Aww.. She’s such a sweetheart.

• Hilary

hashahhahaah xD

• Sweetdisposition?

picstoburn
    Jul 28, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

hey sweetdispostition :)
    Hey hey :D

what’s up?
    Nothing much, watching a cinderella story :D How’s you been? I haven’t been on here other then making quick comments these past two weeks, lol.

lol cool. i been pretty good :) & i know i was wondering where you were haha. did you notice how they changed the layout /:
    No not really, lol. I can’t seem to have noticed anything different.

• ;)

It’s acid relFLUX not flex.
    & I don’t see how you damage a voice that was never there lmao.

• Dreamer X33

Did you guys hear about that person that got a tattoo of Selena’s autograph?

Really? Wow, that’s dedication.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Your voice got worse Selena? Ok, well, whatever- Stop being too nice, you dont need to apologize, theyll understand you. Ugh. Your too swweet:|

• Dreamer X33

heeya, i just saw it LOL
    how you been?

Good, boring summer day’s,lol. & You?

God, does she have to apologize for everything? It’s not called being sweet, it’s called being a pushover and having no spine.
    And she could never sing, so it’s not like this makes much of a difference.

picstoburn
    Jul 28, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

hey sweetdispostition :)
    Hey hey :D

what’s up?

No not really, lol. I can’t seem to have noticed anything different.

really? lol i guess it’s just my computer then.

I hope she chokes on those pickles like if it were a dick. & wat voice? Her voice sucks.

Aww my angel isso sweet but she is sick we’re understand and not mad <3 Just get well soon<3<3<3<3

• Sweetdisposition?

Dreamer X33 said:

Did you guys hear about that person that got a tattoo of Selena’s autograph?

Really? Wow, that’s dedication.
    Ikr, but that’s a bit of a stupid thing to do imo. At least the autograph looks cute with hearts and stuff and you can’t tell what it says, so it could say anything the person wants it to say.

people ramona and bezus has made 10 million at the box office already! its doing so well!!!

• suzii18023

bitch i want my money back haha j.k. selena just sing so you can damage your voice and you cant sing anymore muahaha >:) your voice isnt that important anyways

• zebragiraffe

yumm, pickles. hahah

blahblahblah

• AnonLovesPretzels

Awww, she’s so sweet! She doesn’t need to worry, I’m sure people will understand.
    Anyways, IDK if she was joking, but I LOL’ed @ the pickle part. xD

Acid reflux not reflex baby girl

• dina

i hope she feels better soon! ad this had nothignot do what so ever about nick jonas1, you guys please get a life!

• dina

selena + miley = smiley .. haha just saying . :)

• SimplyCT

acid reflex from pickles? o_O
    i didn’t know that could happen.

• demi is my girl crush

HAHAHAHAHAHA! i find this hilarious…those damn pickles. lol.

• Sweetdisposition?

Aww poor bb, I hope she gets better. Lol @ the pickle part, those damn pickles guuurl haha.

• Dreamer X33

Why is she apologizing? Her fan’s understand she’s sick. O_o

Hi

yOU GUYS ARE SO EFFIN MEAN LIK GROW UP AND GET A EFFIN LIFE,…… DAMN DID SHE HIT OR CURSE U OUT SO GO FUCK URSELVES SO YALL STOP BEING SO BITCHY… ;D /…..! I HOPE SHE FEEL BETTER BTFW NOT EVERYONES BITCHY AND MEAN AND CARELESS LIKE YOU SO SHUTUP AND GO STICK A VIBRATOR UP UR PUSSY’S

• sophieee

I told that girl to stop sucking on those pickles….

• Sweetdisposition?

Dreamer X33 said:

Why is she apologizing? Her fan’s understand she’s sick. O_o
    Ikr, she’s too sweet.
    Btw is that the leadsinger from One Night Only in your icon?

Pore Sel!! I hope she’ ll get beter becous i don’ t want to lose her!!she is a grate singer!!

• CyrusGomezLovato

Aww, poor Selena… I don’t want anyone or anything to over-stress her! It does suck to have a “sick throat” haha.. But you really can get acid reflex from pickles?! O_o

6 days to make 10 million? i tohught it would make more than that

6 days to make 10 million? i tohught it would make more than that

• superJOEman

Awww..get well soon Sel. She and Nick have the same throat problem. Hoping that they’ll gonna have maybe a dinner now that Nick is back! NELENA FTW! ^^

• Sweetdisposition?

hey sweetdispostition :)
    Hey hey :D

what’s up?

awwwwwwwwwwwww LOVE HER SO MUCH.
    She love her FANS like WE LOVES HER SO MUCH!!!!!

• xoxokatie8

She’s so adorable

• karaclouds

HEY! (:
    That’s exactly what I said. xP

heeya, i just saw it LOL
    how you been?

• picstoburn

hey sweetdispostition :)
    Hey hey :D

what’s up?

• Sweetdisposition?

Did you guys hear about that person that got a tattoo of Selena’s autograph?

• kitkat

Didn’t Ashlee Simpson claim the “acid reflex excuse after she lipsynced on SNL? lol

I thought she said she wouldn’t apologize for who she was?

• Moonbeam

Pickles are evil!

I love that she’s so nice and sweet about it. (:

• hasd

MILENA FTW! *random*

I don’t think you guys that think she has no reason to apologize have kids . . . or major responsibilities/commitments. You’d be singing a COMPLETELY different tune