Zac Efron STRIP CLUB VISIT

Zac Efron spent over $2,000 on lap dancers and vodka at a New York strip club last Sunday night, according to New York Post. Zac and Corbin Bleu visited Flashdancers Gentlemen’s Club on Broadway and stayed until 3 AM.

Zac requested dances from three pretty brunettes. The eyewitness said: ‘Zac came in Sunday night around midnight with Corbin and one other male friend, who paid for everything. They were seated in the VIP lounge behind the main stage. There was only a rail between them and the girls who were dancing.

They ordered a bottle of Belvedere vodka and were enthralled with the dancers. They were interacting a lot with the girls and reaching out and showering money on them. There were three girls who Zac and his friends particularly liked and they asked to do personal dances at their table.

The girls were all slim pretty brunettes, a bit like Zac’s girlfriend, Vanessa. They were two Americans, called Shannon and Brandi, and a gorgeous Brazilian called Raquel. Zac and the boys had a great time and left around 3 AM.’

• picstoburn

what the hell was he doing in there?LOL

• Mimilouchie

I Don’t think they will separed

• Untouchable

hahha. zac u bad bad boy.. woo

• coolkinda

Same here. Like women should respect their bodies, but the world is pretty fucked up :/

• Danger-ous

That’s hot.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

OMGOSH. THIS REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF THIS.

LMAOOO.

• picstoburn

OMGOSH. THIS REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF THIS.

LMAOOO.

lol why?

• realistgangsta

did he make it rain on those hoes

LMFAOO .
    GOTCHA EFRON .
    && i hope vanessa doesn’t chop of your dick when she finds out …
    or maaybe she already haas . (;

• gottalent?

Noone and i mean noone would be going to a strip club with $2,000 around and drink vodka and think it’s okay for paparats see them unless their relationship was over.

• dreamoutloud

@oxoemmaoxo
    yOUR ICON IS HILARIOUS!

• Hilary

you go Zac

• Mimilouchie

Zac is as like other guys. i think baby v will okay lol

• _liesyoutold

Let Zanessa end! Let Zanessa end! xD

• lindzz

got caught, zac! ;)

• _herecomestrouble.

LOL. GET IT ZAC. HA.

• Ediee

This is hilarious hahah , where was vannesa at that moment?

oh snap!

Vanessa is not enough?!

• coolkinda

Lmao i wonder what vanessa thinks

• gotalent?

Wow um well I guess he’s old enough.

• Timber

LOL

• oxoemmaoxo

LMAO
    Get them zac ;)

• gottalent?

What happen he and van. broke up?

• Maralovelovelove

bahaha the way they were describing the girls at the end made it sound so cheesy and fake. lmao where’s vanessa during all this btw? lol

• Anonymouse

First Kevin gets out of his disney zone..now Efron! This is amazing!

• Anonymouse

First Kevin gets out of his disney zone..now Efron! This is amazing!

• Anonymouse

First Kevin gets out of his disney zone..now Efron! This is amazing!

I bet this is a lie!! I hope it doesn’t ruin Zanessa relationship :`(

• Maralovelovelove

I bet this is a lie!! I hope it doesn’t ruin Zanessa relationship :`(

• KittieJ

Zac’s not getting any from baby V? I suppose when you’re rich, you can afford to pay to get someone to pleasure you.

• FS

wow, Vanessa is going to be MAD

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I don’t know why, but I find this disgusting, how can women just…ugh…it bothers me. -_-

• BlackWolf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahhahaahahah

THEN SHE SHOULD DEAL WITH IT. I DON’T SEE THE BIG DEAL. HE’S ONLY HUMAN AND GROWING UP.

• sophieee

Maybe Vanessa sent him there to get un gayed.
    I mean she said he was having issues with that right?

• zanessalove327

Sounds false. All te real Zac fans out there, definitly don’t believe this.
    I could go on, but I’m trying not to make a big deal out of something that has fake written all over it.

This is SOO fake. He is busy premier-ing his new movie, etc. to be doing that and he doesnt seem like that kind of guy. PLUS it’s by the New York Post!!! do you really believe them?

__________________________________________

I think it is not that hard think that Efron has done it. Have u notice Disney’s stars are all going bad now . hahaha . and come on is 22 he MUST do those kinda things !

• xCookieMuffin

LMAO. I guess Nessa wasn’t giving him enough action :p.

IF this is true it was a bad choice on Zac’s part. I think about 100% of his fans are girls who are 9 to 14 yrs old. What will they think of him. BTW, Zac is no longer with Disney. His contract with them ended with HSM3.

• Fiona

Love Zac nonetheless. Him and Vanessa have a strong relationship, since they been together for like 5 years, so things are going to fine.
    <3 <3 <3 Zanessa!

No big deal, Kevin Jonas is a regular in the strip club I go to, it happens.

Man guys and girls do this all the time
    before wedding girls and guys hire strips just for the fun its not cheating its just fun
    my mom is married and when she was like 30 her and her sisters went to a strip club for fun thats all it is
    they love each other well its a normal thing to go to strip clubs lol

Man Zac is losing his abs, he’s getting a gut lmao

I JUST LOLED.

zac got fatter D:

• vonvonbon

oh snap

• Mimi

hell no. This is really disgusting :S
    Zac Efron is UGLY!

I mean why do men go to a strip club if they have a girlfriend?
    I HATE something like THAT!

• RJ

I think he’s old enough to do what he pleases with his life. -.-

• RJ

And, oh hot dammn!
    Zac called me a gorgeous Brazilian x’D

• urluvismydrugg

man, people are making WAAAAAAAY too big of a deal out of this. LMFAO i really want to hear zac say something about it though.

• Desire

bachelor party? vanessa was at a church today…

good for him! ;)

I find it ironic that there is a Charlie St. Cloud advertisement on the page :D.

it’s true. he confessed onjimmy kimmel and he said thr hardest part is “telling your girlfriend your doing that” but Vanessa was supposedly fine with it.

• brittt

everyone needs to relax.
    1. no this is not a rumor, zac talks about it on jimmy kimmel

2. its not that big of a deal. he went out for a night with the guys. it’s not like he fucked the girls or anything.

3. zac and vanessa are still together. i highly doubt she’s that uptight that she would break up with him. he was having fun with friends.

everyone really just needs to relax. let the guy have some fun in his life. he does have a right to let go and be free without having to worry about everything that he does. it’s not often that he goes out like this, so let him have his fun:)

Man Zac is losing his abs, he’s getting a gut lmao

• WakaWakaEhEh

$2,000? Damn

• discoheavenn.

Yeah, okay. WHAT THE FUCK?! Rule number one: Do not cheat on your girlfriend if you are famous, because you will most likely get busted. Hahaha. Loser. Wonder what Vanessa thought about this.

While strip clubs are totally gross, he’s a young man doing what most young men do. For all we know he didn’t want to go. Or maybe he did. Who cares?

Vanessa is probably pissed, but she’ll get over it. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t love her anymore. Guys don’t look at sex like girls do. They don’t necessarily associate it with respect. In other words, he probably respects Vanessa and thinks of those dancers as just toss-away strippers.

LOL . I wonder what Baby V thought about all of this ! hahaha . this is hilarious ! What does Disney do to their stars ? First Britney, Timberlake, Baby V, Miley, Kevin, and now Efron ! LOL.

you’re stupid,&this is real.
    it was even on E!News.
    &&&look it up on the internet,
    everything says its true.

• vintagexrose

LOL xD

• Danger-ous

You guys do realize that guys with girlfriends go to strip clubs. He didn’t cheat on anyone, he went out with his friend. Big whoop, a naked chick danced on his lap. If he thought it was that big of a deal, he wouldn’t have gone at the risk of the media finding out about it.

Disney trained some of you entirely too well.

• Sweetdisposition?

too bad its 100% false. Zac & Corbin went to a CAFE, first of all.

and SECOND, there wasnt even a NYC premiere and vanessa didnt go to NY with him.

rumors, you fail.
    Exactly.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

• gottalent?

The people who think that this guy is to sweet to do that than why did the paparats saw him at the strip club drinking vodka and carrying $2,000, every sweet person has a dark side to them so stop say it cant be and get real.

OceanUP this is a RUMOUR! he’s not stupid! he has a GF! stop posting rumours! it makes us fans sick!

• xxloverxx

Bad zac bad!!! <3

who cares? he’s old enough.

vanessa’s gonna be pissed off

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Danger-ous said:

Disney trained some of you entirely too well.

Disney trained some of you entirely too well.

LOL!

• Danger-ous

Why does everyone in here treat celebs like they’re untouchable angels and crap gold? I don’t know how old Zac Efron is, but I’m pretty sure he likes to look at naked chicks or his GF wouldn’t be sending him photos all the time.

It’s not even a bad story. Some of you act like it said he killed someone and danced on the dead body.

Its not even true, dang, get real people.
    No pictures, no proof. NOT TRUE

And besides Zac loves Vanessa and said is lucky to have her

• pceloveguitar

i definitely don’t believe this..
    and even if i did..i could give a shit less -.-
    it’s not like no other guys do this..

thats bullshit … otherwise they would’ve posted pictures of it

For some reason I find this hilarious xD

For some reason I find this hilarious xD

One of my friends was in high school musical on ice and corbin joined the cast for a few days on tour and she slept with him, corbin bleu as your first one night stand is pretty awesome haha

• -Jenii

Uh Oh :O

loll…

• natjbguitargirl

im not suprised hes a boy jeez vanessa probably went with ashley one time before anyone it doesnt matter

• zebragiraffe

Danger-ous said:

you are most definitely the voice of wisdom in this post.

• -Jenii

this reminds me of a song
    “We in tha Strip Club, fellas loose control when them ladies work the poles got money anything goes”

• Danger-ous

zebragiraffe
    Jul 28, 2010 @ 12:51 pm
    zebragiraffe said:

Danger-ous said:

you are most definitely the voice of wisdom in this post.
    Thank you. But damn, it shouldn’t have to come to that. It’s not that hard to conclude.

Everyone puts these people up on pedestals and I’d hate to think what they think of the more innocent Disney peeps and then find out what they are really up to.

OHH NOO BUT THISS IS CONFIRMED???..

• Anonymiss

LOL. Didn’t Zac he was single a while ago on Letterman?

Besides, this is probably a publicity stunt. FYI, the New York Post and E! posted this, so most likely it’s legit. Maybe he’s just trying to shake his gay image in time for the movie?

hate to tell you guys, but most guys who are of age like going to strip clubs…even the ones who aren’t single gasp!, It’s not a big deal, it’s a “look but don’t touch” thing, it doesn’t mean his relationship is over it just means he’s a a good relationship where both partners trust each other. My boyfriend goes to strip clubs, doesn’t bother me because at the end of the day I’m the one he comes home to.

i don’t know but this seems completely fabrigated to me. this is a fake story created so he could whore out his new movie, watch in about weeks time this will all be revealed to be fake. i wouldn’t be supriseed if he created this story himself, since no one seems to care about him these days

• Itskait

Kind of random but I decided to watch Les Mis. It’s sorta kinda heartbreaking!

Thank you! This is so not a big deal. Many guys with girlfriends do go to strip clubs and alot of times the girlfriends are even aware. He didn’t get “caught” doing anything cause that implies he was doing something wrong.

• Danger-ous

Jul 28, 2010 @ 01:01 pm

Same here.

people ramona and bezus has made 10 million at the box office already! its doing so well!!!

• N1996

Whoa,Now I REALLY Wanna See Baby V’s Face Expression Once She Reads This ;p Remember Troy ?

I Dont Want To Be The Basket Ball Guy,I Just Want To Be A …. Guy

Dont Worry Zac Your Horney Guy Now ;p

• N1996

A Grown Man WITH A Girlfriend !!

• ohmimiley

And…? He is a grown man.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

lol why?

just because of this part. :P

“Nick experienced chest pains and difficulty breathing while receiving a lap dance from an exotic dancer at the ‘Silver City Cabaret, a popular strip club in Dallas.”

• XsparksflyX

whats the problem with strip clubs?
    it is just watching women getting undressed while they’re dancing, nobody is having sex there, it’s not even kissing.
    there are also strip clubs for women with male dancers.
    it is fun, don’t be so prude….

• SillyyMonsterr

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!
    I hope he’s a big tipper.

• XsparksflyX

N1996 said:

A Grown Man WITH A Girlfriend !!

who likes to take nude pictures of herself.
    I’m pretty sure zac told her before he went there and I’m pretty sure she was fine with it.
    zac isn’t stupid, he is in the spotlight and he knows that he can’t keep it a secret..

• maryrocklalapop

What Vanessa was doing all the time while Zac was in the striping club? OH! I know! she was hanging out with her girlfriends paying thousands of dollar for men!

PS. my math ecuation was too hard(6+11)i took a while to solve it but then i gave up and used the calculator :/

vanessa does know because zac was asked about the strip club on jimmy kimmel interview and said it was true and he called vanessa to tell her first before he went!! omfg cant belive he would do that though im shocked, i knew he wasnt perfect but still! i feel sorry for v because people are gonna ask her about this and its embarrasing!!

• m

Maybe Vanessa knows about this!

too bad its 100% false. Zac & Corbin went to a CAFE, first of all.

rumors, you fail.

• brittt

it’s not false. he talks about it on jimmy kimmel.

and vanessa doesn’t need to go with him in order for him to go to a strip club.

it’s not that big of a deal anyway. he went out with the guys for a night. its not like he fucked the girls or anything.

i love how ur defending him when he ADMITTED to it.

where did u get that dumb cafe idea?

• gottalent?

Im disappionted with Zac, why?
    Why such a thing?
    I he end up in jail, become a jerk, or goes to rehab than that his future.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Holy shit. LOL.

• zebragiraffe

picstoburn said:

what the hell was he doing in there?LOL

i think we alllll know. ;o
    HAHAHAH

hey are u from kansas?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Theres a girl in my class called Raquel who THINKS she’s a great dancer. Reminded me of her.

and you people are so stupid. Zac has a right to go have a guys night out, its not a big deal. Vanessa and Zac have been together for 5 years, a simple guys night out wouldnt do shit shut the f*ck up.

• picstoburn

Jul 28, 2010 @ 12:18 pm
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    lol why?

just because of this part. :P

LMAO wow.

• Sweetdisposition?

Zac was getting his freak on, lol. Jk this is obviously a fake story. Zac doesn’t seem like that ~type~ of guy tbh.

Danger-ous, I do love your wit. Nuff said. And yes, Disney’s spin doctors must work quadruple overtime. Wonder if they get paid?

• Alexx.

BUSTED.

• Dreamer X33

:O

• Dreamer X33

^ SECOND! awesome!!

• sophieee

And where was Vanessa in all of this?

• SimplyCT

i wonder what vanessa thought about this.

• EvaSnow

I find this hilarious. xD

• XsparksflyX

everytime I see pictures of zacs g-e-o-r-g-e-o-u-s body, I’m wondering if these dark spots under his chest are extra nipples.

• Viktoria

this is a bullshit,, god who wrotes shit like this..

• urluvismydrugg

pretty sure jimmy is going to ask him about this when he goes on kimmel tonight. he said he would on his twitter…i want to see how he reacts lol. it could be hilarious or…awkward.