Joe Jonas On Romances, ‘If Hearts Have Been Broken, They Are USUALLY OURS’

joe-jonas-sexy-haircut-new-pic

Jonas Brothers The Star interview. Joe on his romances: ‘I know there’s people out there who say I’ve been breaking hearts, but listen to our songs. They speak the truth. If hearts have been broken, they’re usually ours. What happens in our relationships winds up in our songs and haters will be haters.’ Solo career won’t breakup JB: ‘We’re staying true to who we are, man. We’re a band of brothers and you can’t break that apart, no matter what you try to do, but didn’t’

Nick on his career: ‘My parents went to see Les Miz when I was 5 and brought the program back home. I saw a picture of the boy playing Gavroche and I ran to my mother saying, ‘Who is this kid?’ She must have seen something in my eyes, because she asked, ‘Is this something you could see yourself doing?’ and I told her yes. On diabetes: I knew I had something wrong with me,

.. know what it is, so when the doctor told me, I first felt relief. But that was soon replaced by confusion, shock and disappointment. I thought my career was over.’ It wasn’t, however, and even though a solo musical theatre career was a bit too strenuous in those early years, when Nick was learning how to live with his condition, singing with his brothers proved something he could handle.

• LoveToLove

I’m sorry Joe’s part was cheesy

That’s crap. Just cause he got his heart broken doesn’t mean he didn’t break hearts. Maybe he didn’t mean to, but that doesn’t change the fact that he did.
    And his hater will be hater comment?
    Hummm ok.
    He’s acting like the fucking victim here.

lalalalalala said:

Don’t think any of them have had their heart broken this year remember when Joe and Camilla broke up he was so distraught.

Camilla dumping him, really hit him.

• ChanandlerBong

Yeah, he may have broken some girls hearts, but he didn’t deserve what Taylor put him through

• TSLove

Taylor gives guys full warning she will write songs about them.Not always bad songs.I’m pretty sure Joe knew that.I’m not hating Joe.It doesn’t seem that Taylor broke his heart.I’m just confused of how they think that.I mean Joe dumped Taylor and Demi.And Nick dumped Miley and Selena.If anything they broke their own hearts,I guess.No hate tho.

No way and dont bring taylor into this its been like 2 years..they have already made up earler this year at the ater grammy party but joe should stop dating famous girls

• TSLove

Your opion doens’t need to be posted 3 times :)

• JCAMP

~~

I couldn’t have said it better myself

• ChanandlerBong

Its about how his heart is the one that usually gets broken, I think its totally on topic to bring her up as well as Camilla

AGREED even though i was team talyor i thought it was wrong of her to say all that stuff when her album was coming out and after it was out she didnt want to mention it.. not saying joe made her sell albums but i didnt know who she was until she was on ellen and ryan

• iMystified

since when was The Star a reliable source?

• -Hibz-

And his hater will be hater comment?
    Hummm ok.
    He’s acting like the fucking victim here.
    You know his haters comment?
    Pretty sure he was referring to people like you.

Taylor went a little nuts with her heartbreak backlash and didn’t they only date for like 2 months but anyway heartbreak is a 2 way street.

People break hearts everyday. Just because he’s Joe Jonas doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy for ending a relationship.

sure Joe, says Taylor and Demi right. Maybe you should stop setting your expectations too high and always looking for “hot older model” type of women and you wouldn’t get your heart broken.

He broke up with two girls and even then, just because he breaks up with someone doesn’t mean that he’s not hurting too. Usually in a breakup both people get hurt. All of the other girls like AJ, Amelia and Camilla dumped him. Taylor really painted Joe as a jerk, Taylor is an image ruiner…ask Kanye.

lalalalalala said:

Camilla dumping him, really hit him.
    It showed.

TSLove said:
    Your opion doens’t need to be posted 3 times :)
    I didn’t put3 there on purpose, my computer messed up. :)

• AlwaystheTruth

relationships are always like this when comes to break ups… sometimes you break people hearts,sometimes people break your heart.

so, I don’t really understand how Joe can be a douche for breaking up with someone…
    everyone is going to do this sometime

JCAMP said:

~~

I couldn’t have said it better myself

I’m glad you and a few others agree

LOL.
    I never knew AJ and Amelia broke up with him. I heard Amelia was one of his best girlfriends.

• Jane.in.Sane

“Was I out of line? Did I say something way too honest that made you run and hide like a scared little boy?
    “Back up, baby back up, did you FORGET EVERYTHING?
    I love Joe, but he brought Swift revenge on himself.

• iMystified

The girls he date are just not “the one”.
    some of these girls need to take a fucking chill pill.
    relationships end&people get heartbroken.
    life goes on.
    stop bitching and find someone else.

• TSLove

In an interview I just found on youtube two days ago she said she was good friends with JB and that they wanted to write with her for fearless.The interview was in march so I don’t know if they were together then but they were together in june,july,august and sept.

i agree!!!!!!!i think she went to far

• Blah

True. And because Kanye did that to Taylor, I love him. ;)

• kaygirl

Aww..

since when did the (oh so trustworthy) Star interview them?

• emilee

this post reeks of tswift

• Jane.in.Sane

“I’ve got a rep for breaking hearts, but now I’m done with superstars (country stars)”….
    I wondered how long it was going to until someone quoted that on this post. Might as well be me lol..

• ChanandlerBong

idk if I should believe him…

Realluy joe?! In a way i think he is a douhe and a womanizer but i agree a little

Hibz- said:

When did I become a Joe stan? LMAO I’m defending him on this post. Please make it go awaaayyyy!!!! Noooo! Do not want to be a Joe stannnn!!!!
    Welcome to the dark side. LOL.

Who do you usually stan for?

I stan for Nick and sometimes I defend Demi when people are bashing her, because the hate she gets here is really bad.

LoveToLove said:

You gotta give me the link to the original picture. Haha.

_______

ugggh I’m trying but it ain’t opening
    Well, I made this if you like it!

one day i guy will break your heart joe
    and you will know how does it feel
    hahahahahaha sorry joe jonas bitches

He has gotten his heart broken before.

Hibz- said:

Welcome to the dark side. LOL.

Who do you usually stan for?

Ooh, okay.
    I stan for the Jonas Brothers as a whole.
    Especially Joe and Nick.

I do not stan for Demi Lovato. Haha.

Heard that AJ dumped Joe for Ryan Scheckler? so the first part of Australia is for her and the second part is for his new love Amelia “she wont break my heart”.

Wow, there must be a lot of people in here that haven’t been in a relationship before. Seriously, even if you’re the one ending the relationship, it hurts. You’ve invested time and heart into this person, so it always hurts both parties when severing a relationship.

Plus, he’s just now almost 21…have all of you married the first person you ever dated? Since most of you are teenagers, I’m guessing “no”. So why would you expect him to never end a relationship?

Haha.
    I said ‘fly to America’ cause I’m not from there.
    I see what you mean, and in most cases, that’s probably true so I wont argue.
    In others circumstances it might be different. Sometimes you have no choice.

But anyway, I don’t know his life story.

i got that, i meant, why would you do that? o_0
    exactly, sometimes you have no choice. but when you think about it, sometimes getting out of a relationship doesn’t hurt. sometimes you’re relieved, it’s a weight off your shoulders. and sometimes it does hurt but NEVER as much as the one who was broken up with
    I can agree with that.

Oh, and I wasnt actually being serious about flying to America. Lol.
    That’s a bit much. :P

I can agree with that.

Oh, and I wasnt actually being serious about flying to America. Lol.
    That’s a bit much. :P

yeah :p
    lol yeah a bit

• -Hibz-

I wondered what that was about.
    When I first heard the beginning of Australia, I thought it was a hate song.. then the chorus turns into like a love one. Hahaha.
    That makes so much sense.

• LoveToLove

Well, I made this if you like it!

_________

woooo found my next icon :D

Let me save it

Thanks XD

• TSLove

Yeah she has.Lol.And Joe has gotten better at talking about his relationship publicly and/but knowing when the right time is to stop and when to update how they are doing.

• TSLove

First Nick said Camilla was his “dream girl” then Joe did and added that he will marry her.I think Taylor knew about what Joe said about having a celebrity crush on Camilla because the interview (it was on regis and kelly) he said it in was in june (of 08) and maybe she didn’t think anything of it.I think it hurt Taylor that Joe dumped her for his celebrity crush.I just wonder….if Taylor was worried about Camilla being in the video…

• Danger-ous

Jul 29, 2010 @ 08:31 pm

Just so you know, I kind of think you’re awesome.

Breaking up with someone is so not fun :/

it makes you feel bad but it’s not necessarily heart breaking…

Yes it is. -__-
    It most certainly is.
    What world are you living in?
    Maybe it wouldn’t hurt if you were just playing the person, but I don’t roll like that.. and I don’t see why Joe would either.
    If he did, then I’ll personally fly myself to America, catch a cab to Los Feliz, grab his ass and dump it in Elvis’ crap.. but since that isn’t proven, I’m gonna defend him cause the hate he gets is ridiculous.

team taylor!

usually?
    hahaha
    only camilla!
    jerk

LoveToLove said:

Tag. You’re it.

Lol kidding.

___________

LMAO Like your icon :D
    Thanks :D Yours is nice too I guess. Haha.
    I’m not a Miley chick, so :P

(I dont hate her. Haha)

Your icon’s a little blurry.
    I can resize it if you want. Kinda bored. Haha.

• -Hibz-

Welcome to the dark side. LOL.

Who do you usually stan for?

Hibz- said:

Breaking up with someone is so not fun :/

it makes you feel bad but it’s not necessarily heart breaking…

Yes it is. -__-
    It most certainly is.
    What world are you living in?

I said that it hurts for both the person who does the breaking as well as the one who gets broken up with.

• LoveToLove

Thanks :D Yours is nice too I guess. Haha.
    I’m not a Miley chick, so :P

(I dont hate her. Haha)

Your icon’s a little blurry.
    I can resize it if you want. Kinda bored. Haha.

_________

hahaha It’s okay

Sure:)

Hibz- said:

Breaking up with someone is so not fun :/

it makes you feel bad but it’s not necessarily heart breaking…

Yes it is. -__-
    It most certainly is.
    What world are you living in?

I agree with that.

one day i guy will break your heart joe
    and you will know how does it feel
    hahahahahaha sorry joe jonas bitches

Breaking up with someone is so not fun :/

it makes you feel bad but it’s not necessarily heart breaking…

Yes it is. -__-
    It most certainly is.
    What world are you living in?
    you lost me at “fly myself to America”
    but my point is, it hurts the person you’re breaking up with more than it hurts you. vice versa, you are hurt more when someone breaks up with you than the person who actually broke up with you

LoveToLove said:

Thanks :D Yours is nice too I guess. Haha.
    I’m not a Miley chick, so :P

(I dont hate her. Haha)

Your icon’s a little blurry.
    I can resize it if you want. Kinda bored. Haha.

_________

hahaha It’s okay

Sure:)
    You gotta give me the link to the original picture. Haha.

Breaking up with someone is so not fun :/

it makes you feel bad but it’s not necessarily heart breaking…

Yes it is. -__-
    It most certainly is.
    What world are you living in?
    you lost me at “fly myself to America”
    Haha.
    I said ‘fly to America’ cause I’m not from there.
    I see what you mean, and in most cases, that’s probably true so I wont argue.
    In others circumstances it might be different. Sometimes you have no choice.

But anyway, I don’t know his life story.

• LoveToLove

You gotta give me the link to the original picture. Haha.

_______

ugggh I’m trying but it ain’t opening

• -Hibz-

Blah, my comments are filling up the page.
    Where is everybody? I’m so surprised that certain people arent here.

TSLove said:
    I agree with you.But I think Joe meet Camilla and felt like a frienship could happend so they started hanging out. I’m not saying Joe cheated on Taylor but I think something happended.I think Joe and Camilla were hanging out and he felt a spark and Joe seriously thought about what he should do. I just think its odd that Joe meet Camilla in sept and dumped Taylor in october.
    So true, I thought it was odd too, but I also remembered seeing something where he said how much he loved Camilla and after I heard about her in the Lovebug video, I just thought Taylor didn’t stand a chance.

Haha.
    I said ‘fly to America’ cause I’m not from there.
    I see what you mean, and in most cases, that’s probably true so I wont argue.
    In others circumstances it might be different. Sometimes you have no choice.

But anyway, I don’t know his life story.

i got that, i meant, why would you do that? o_0

Blah, my comments are filling up the page.
    Where is everybody? I’m so surprised that certain people arent here.

They left because OceanUp is boring now.

• Itskait

OU has been dead the last two nights!

TSLove said:
    I agree with you.I think Taylor provoked Joe then when Joe attacked he provoked Taylor.I mean her dateline special aired in may at the end of the month and JBs cd came out in june.Then Taylor put her plan of attack in action :)
    hahahaha, I think Taylor got better at planning her attacks.

• natjbguitargirl

haha me too i love superstar to so i can blast that too.
    Today Was a Fairytales awesome too!
    __

Yeah me too but i get confused because i have two versions of that song so i mess up on the verses when i sing it sometimes

natjbguitargirl said:
    I love blasting that song and singing it when I’m alone. lol
    __

haha me too i love superstar to so i can blast that too.
    Today Was a Fairytales awesome too!

• TSLove

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY 26TH! FLOOR SEATS! ROW 13 AISLE SEAT! When she was walking back to the stage after being in the back I touched her hand and hair! I was super close to the stage! I had amazing closes up of her in pics and vids! I cried when she mouthed “I love you” when me and 5 other girls were at the front of the stage!But then my memory card got ruined an month after and on the day before my grandma died.

• TSLove

Do you mean how has it been with my crush or something else? And does the guy you like like you back?

LoveToLove said:

Well, I made this if you like it!

_________

woooo found my next icon :D

Let me save it

Thanks XD
    SUCCESS! Lol.

You’re welcome.

Hibz- said:

one day i guy will break your heart joe
    and you will know how does it feel
    hahahahahaha sorry joe jonas bitches

He has gotten his heart broken before.
    I don’t mean this in a rude way at all, but do you know him or something?
    Cause you sound so certain. Haha.

I’m a new to the art of stanning for Joe. :P
    Oh, you’ll love it.
    It’s a full time job though. Beware.
    Haha.

• Melanie

Both Joe and Nick need relationship 101 but for the “haters will be haters” comment….You Go Joe CoCo!

True, just not online =)
    lol. yup. But its all about the nightlife! lol.

• jt710

lol. yup. But its all about the nightlife! lol.

haha apparently not on oceanup

TSLove said:
    Me too! Those couple of months just seemed to have been a mess. Based on her song though, it sounded like it took her by surprise.

• -Hibz-

I think I’m going shopping.. YAY.

I was getting bored. Haha.
    Bye people.

Hopefully there’s no harm done, I’m a nice person. I hope. :P

jt710 said:
    lol. yup. But its all about the nightlife! lol.

haha apparently not on oceanup
    Well, I’m sure a lot of people on here have bedtimes, not everybody, but a majority

• jt710

before 9 for the west coasters?

jt710 said:
    before 9 for the west coasters?
    Well, my step siblings are 10 and 13 and they go to bed at 8, so its a definite possibility. lol

oh wow ok then

TSLove said:
    Me too.I can’t wait for “Mine” and “Speak now”.I think there might be a song to Joe on it.Because they saw each other at the clive davis party and talked to each other for an minute or two.The meaning of “Speak now” is saying what you wish you could have said in the moment but being to afraid too.
    I’m so stoked for her new album. I love all of her music. She is such a talented person. I actually saw her during her Fearless tour and she was fantastic. I hate to say this, but it was better than the Burning Up tour. lol

oh wow ok then
    haha. yeah, i’m surprised by it too

hmmm…. new post?

• TSLove

I really think Taylor wrote half of F&A while they were dating.I think “Jump then fall” was orginally for fearless but when Joe dumped Taylor she finished F&A and record it and put it on fealess instead of Jump then fall.Then She deciced last october to put “Jump then fall” on the second verison of FEARLESS.

hecks yes

• ChanandlerBong

It would seem so. I really love that song. I think The Other Side of the Door is the best :)

• TSLove

Wow Taylor’s first headlining tour was better then the Jonas brother’s second headling tour??? I knew she great but not that great.Did you hear the story of a fan’s mom saying the fearless tour was better then Jonas Brother’s world tour?

TSLove said:
    Yeah, like I said, I hate to say it but she put on a good show. I didn’t, what happened?

I love that song! Especailly:

And I broke down crying,
    was she worth this mess?
    After everything and
    that little black dress
    After everything I must confess,
    I need you

But my song is “Come in with the rain” I can relate to that song.

Yes JOE! You’re being such man!! AMEN!! I really think the biggest Heartbreak he got was with Camilla. I can see he’s really into her but then she drops him off :)

How I wish Nick would do this. He’s just so timid :)) But it’s cute :)

I love that song! Especailly:

And I broke down crying,
    was she worth this mess?
    After everything and
    that little black dress
    After everything I must confess,
    I need you

But my song is “Come in with the rain” I can relate to that song.
    Thats my favorite part too! I really like Love Story, but thats mainly because the guy I like sounds completely adorable when he sings it. lol.

• Danger-ous

Get it Joe. It makes me sad that he’s aware of the shit he gets for his relationships, but happy he sticks up for himself.

The person that did that article nailed Joe ad Kevin’s personalities to a T.

How I wish Nick would do this. He’s just so timid :)) But it’s cute :)

• TSLove

At one of the T-Party’s Taylor was talking to a group of girls and the mom who was there said “The show was great! SO Much better then the Jonas Brothers!!” And Taylor smiled and said “Tell me more!”.I don’t think thats the correct words they used but thats along the lines of what they said.

TSLove said:
    lol. thats sooo cool! have you been to one of her shows?

• TSLove

Aww! Sadly the reason I can relate to “Come in with the rain” is because of the guy I have liked since I was 12 or 11 :/

• natjbguitargirl

__

• Jay:)

i dont think its all joes fault..he has a history with “breaking” hearts that everyone knows about..if the girls agree to date him..they should know they have a chance at getting their heart broken..

• Danger-ous

Oh, I didn’t know it was a Taylor love fest up in here. Bye.

TSLove said:
    Awww…if you don’t mind me asking, how has it been? The guy i like also sang Our Song after yelling at a guy who was being a creeper towards me.

natjbguitargirl said:
    __

I love blasting that song and singing it when I’m alone. lol

• natjbguitargirl

I love blasting that song and singing it when I’m alone. lol
    __

haha me too i love superstar to so i can blast that too.

• Danger-ous

You know what, this whole post is bullshit. I wasn’t a fan around the time of Taylor but if he would have put her on blast the way she did to him, he would have been crucified. Why is it ok if it’s the girl crying about it?

Joe’s heart was motherfucking ripped in half last year and he had to go on stage everynight and have no time to mourn or be alone. He had to be “Joe Jonas” the whole time and turn off any feelings of heartbreak. He didn’t get to go on TV and announce his feelings…

Taylor needs to realize that her breakup with Joe, while tragic, probably made her a stronger person and I will never, EVER excuse the immature way in which she handled their breakup. I don’t care what he did to her and for how long.

What makes anyone’s broken heart more relevant than his?

im so glad joe spoke out for himself! gooo joe! team joe! and why the heck is he labeled a heartbreaker when he is only 20 and has only broken up with 2 girls? do u know how worse some other guys are? and im sorry but taylor was way over her head on the breakup and she was the one that hung up on him! as for demi, it was barely a breakup cuz they were mostly friends. the girls always seem a bit bitter but he holds himself with class, even when he gets his own heart broken. he only fights back when provoked and i dont blame him!

• Danger-ous

You know what, this whole post is bull. I wasn’t a fan around the time of Taylor but if he would have put her on blast the way she did to him, he would have been crucified. Why is it ok if it’s the girl crying about it?

Joe’s heart was genuinely ripped in half last year and he had to go on stage everynight and have no time to mourn or be alone. He had to be “Joe Jonas” the whole time and turn off any feelings of heartbreak. He didn’t get to go on TV and announce his feelings…

What makes anyone’s broken heart more relevant than his?

• Danger-ous

What makes anyone’s broken heart more relevant than his?

• TSLove

I have a huge crush on Joe! I love “Super star” :) Its how I feel towards Joe.Lol. <3

• Danger-ous

What makes anyone’s broken heart more relevant than his?

• Hilary

Oh really.

• Danger-ous

You know what, this whole post is (#%&@. I wasn’t a fan around the time of Taylor but if he would have put her on blast the way she did to him, he would have been crucified. Why is it ok if it’s the girl crying about it?

Joe’s heart was genuinely ripped in half last year and he had to go on stage every night and have no time to mourn or be alone. He had to be “Joe Jonas” the whole time and turn off any feelings of heartbreak. He didn’t get to go on TV and announce his feelings…

What makes anyone’s broken heart more relevant than his?

I think the Jonas’ are douches and jerks when it comes to girls, especially Joe. Just because he’s had his heart broken, doesn’t excuse the fact that he obviously thinks it’s fun and games to play with their emotions.
    I don’t think it’s bad that he broke up with a girl, because people break up all the time. I just find it odd that he seems to blindside them… Like BAMM out of nowhere you’re dumped. Two people in a relationship and one day the guy just calls you up and says “you’re dumped” and you didn’t even see it coming. I’d be pissed and everybody would know it. Humans don’t just stop loving someone who they thought truly loved them in a 27sec call or through their dad (yes I believe papa j broke up with Demi for Joe). As they say their is a thin line between love and hate

The fact that Joe didn’t remain friends with any of his ex’s and I don’t recall anyone of them having great things to say about him…speaks volumes
    It must really suck for Demi, to be forced to pretend he’s still so great. It’s obvious to see if Demi could get out of this tour, she would. I have a feeling she won’t be on the European dates. If there is even going to be a European leg of the tour.
    I don’t think Joe’s a bad guy. I just don’t think he has much respect for girls, Yeah he may treat them nice and buy nice things, but he should know if he is lucky enough for a girl to give him her heart, he should wrap it in cotton wool before giving it back to her.

• rockstar101

Demi and Joe have always been good friends and they’re clearly not “cool with each other” now. So I don’t think their relationship was fake, I never did. It just sucks because Demi is obviously still pretty hurt and their friendship will never get back to where it was. Well, if they even want to be friends.

joe never dissed camilla. he just changed some lyrics around…SMH

• ChanandlerBong

With your crush. I really hope he does, that was during a school trip and he was always asking people where I was and stared at me all the time. He even got all worried when I almost didn’t sign his yearbook. So we’ll see how things go. What do you think? lol.

TSLove said:
    Awwww the concert must have been amazing. That sucks about your memory card and I’m sorry about your grandma!

Joe is being shockingly insensitive and victim-like in that quote… he’s basically saying he is the only one who has felt pain and the girls are the heartbreakers and only are haters. Umm, obviously they feel pain too, especially when you have done the majority of the dumping, Joe… I think he’s only been dumped by Camilla, right? I guess being a Jonas means your pain is the only pain that matters? Arrogant!!!!

• Thtzttlykewl

First off, “Star” are you serious? Since when is thise considered to be a reliable source. I don’t care if Joe’s part was cheesy, he was telling his opinion, so get over it.
    He broke up with 2 girls? WOAH, stop the presses. Don’t pretend girls haven’t broken up with him before, and how would you even know if they didn’t? “Haters” the people who responded negatively to this post, he was talking about you. :)

• Thtzttlykewl

————————

What an ignorant comment, how would you know they play with girl’s emotions? Their feelings change, and you obviously have no clue what that means.
    He dumped Taylor because he met Camilla, I thought Taylor already made that pretty clear. And he didn’t want to be with Demi anymore, and he didn’t want to lead her on, cause that’s all he was doing. Humans purpose is to love God and love others, that doesn’t mean you need to love a signifact other.
    Well, if you believe that, you’re the most gullible person in the world. Even Demi admitted Joe didn’t break up with her that way.

• Thtzttlykewl

———————————-
    Shockingly insensitive and victim-like? He’s telling the truth. He’s been forced to put up with all these rumors and crap about him being a douche-bag and all, and i’m proud he’s finally breaking out of his shell and admitting that it isn’t just him, and he’s not the only person that has broken up with a person before- like most people act like that what happens.
    He never stated that they never felt the pain- how would you know he’s done the majority of the dumping? AJ, Brenda, Camilla, not to mention the girls that he dated before he became famous. I guess being you means that you can act like a douchebag and think you can get away with it.

Sure Taylor should have handled the break up better but she was really hurt especially as he seems to have let her think he was in love with her also then dumps her for Camilla. If only Demi could say what she really feels but with the Disney movie and tour coming and Papa Jonas as one of her managed up I am sure she has been told to keep quite.

• ChanandlerBong

Or it was one huge publicity stunt…

• TSLove

He likes you! My crush is…..ugh I don’t know where start.We were in the same class in 5th grade and I started liking him then.In the summer I became close to his family and his mom lovED me and kept saying I was the ideal girl for Tanner and that she wanted me and Tanner to get hitch.Then in 6th he went to a diff school but vistied every friday :) My mom would notice when ever I was in the group he was talking to he would hover around me.When I would be at his house hanging out in the basement we would wrestle and see whos hand was bigger.Then one day he was playing the wii and I was sitting knee to knee with him and I started running my finger tips up his arm then he did it back but on in my upper thigh.Theres so much more to it but its too long to explain!

TSLove said:
    He likes you! My crush is…..ugh I don’t know where start.We were in the same class in 5th grade and started liking him then.In the summer I because close to his family and his mom lovED me and kept saying I was the ideal girl for Tanner and that she wanted me and Tanner to get hitch.Then in 6th he went to a diff school but vistied every friday :) My mom would notice when ever I was in the group he was talking to he would hover around me.When I would be at his house hanging out in the basement we would wrestle and see whos hand was bigger.Then one day he was playing the wii and I was sitting knee to knee with him and I started running my finger tips up his arm then he did it back but on in my upper thigh.Theres so much more to it but its too long to explain!
    I sure hope he does! We are even going to the same college in the Fall. lol. Wow, it sounds like he likes you too! i’m sure it will happen eventually. I know it can be super frustrating though

Its still me, ChanandlerBong. lol. OU spammed me. But I hope you’re right! I really like him and we are even going to the same college in the Fall, he was supposed to go somewhere else then i told him where i was going and he decided to go there too. It sounds like he likes you! I know it can be frustrating though. Boys are soo confusing sometimes.

• TSLove

Its okay.She was very sick.

• ChanandlerBong

Oh okay, my grandma died right before I saw JB.

• AlwaystheTruth

——————
    lol
    everytime I listen to “super star” remind me of Joe too!

• ChanandlerBong

i’ll just repost this anyways.But I hope you’re right! I really like him and we are even going to the same college in the Fall, he was supposed to go somewhere else then i told him where i was going and he decided to go there too. It sounds like he likes you! I know it can be frustrating though. Boys are soo confusing sometimes.

• crazylady

this is from a rag but I don’t doubt they said this. it’s not really news though. any Jonas fan would know this stuff. it’s good if Joseph spoke out though even though it might not change anything.

I’m tired of people saying he’s a jerk. hello..it was early last year that he broke up with Taylor and people are still saying this? build a bridge and get over it!
    also the Demi fans can be obnoxious too. they call him a jerk for breaking up with Demi. a) it was probly a publicity stunt to begin with b) there was a good reason he broke up with her. if she’s upset she will be ok eventually

if he did something wrong in the way he broke up with Taylor, he did something wrong end of story. doesn’t mean he’s a jerk. it’s like people can’t be human beings anymore.
    and relationships end it’s part of life.

and it’s not even their business anyway. why are they getting mad when they’re not in the relationship getting hurt

did I ever start bashing Camilla when she broke up with him? HELL NO
    it wasn’t really cool that she broke up with him after such a long and serious relationship but she probly had her reasons too. you don’t have to bash the other person to support them..feel bad for them if you want and if you can show your support on twitter or whatever end of story

• TSLove

He really likes you then!Are you guys friends? And I hope he likes me.I’ve been hung up on him for so long.

I’m sorry.Did seeing Joe make you feel better? :D

• TSLove

I’m not saying its about Joe but Taylor nails down the feeling of being inlove with a superstar :D

• ChanandlerBong

We sort of are, like, we started really getting to know each other a couple months ago. And during our trip when we were hanging out my friend and I got into a huge fight and we aren’t even friends anymore, and he was great he totally listened to what I had to say and talked to me about it. I haven’t really talked to him much over the summer just because i’ve been so busy with college stuff, but im working on it. lol.
    I know what thats like, and it really seems like he does, if he doesn’t know it now, im sure he will eventually, it just may take him time to realize it.

Guys, the Jonas Brothers need our help or they will be beat by Justin Bieber.
    Help the Jonas brothers to win . Vote here as many times you can.

Now this I believe. Everyone always assumes the guy is the bad person in any relationship if there is a breakup. I thought it was horrible and distasteful how Taylor handled their break-up (after only dating a freaking month). She still tried to drag his name through the mud.

Camilla I think, crushed him.

Nick has said before that he’s had his heart broken by a girl.

one day i guy will break your heart joe
    and you will know how does it feel
    hahahahahaha sorry joe jonas bitches

He has gotten his heart broken before.
    I don’t mean this in a rude way at all, but do you know him or something?
    Cause you sound so certain. Haha.

Were are all the cool people of OU?

• -Hibz-

Were are all the cool people of OU?
    It’s usually the people from other countries besides America that are on at this time.
    I guess everyone is sleeping.

-Hibz- said:

Were are all the cool people of OU?
    I guess everyone is sleeping.
    Its only like, 8:36 in California….

• jt710

Its only like, 8:36 in California….

on the east coast it’s 11:30ish

• JB rocks my socks

ugh
    so many of 1st comments annoy me.
    Its like is Joe not allowed to ever break up with girls? Would it really be better if he just kept dating them even when he feels nothing for them.
    If he likes a girl he has the right to date her and figure out if he really loves her and wants to be with her forever.
    So leave him alone beezys
    haha k im done ranting

TSLove said:
    Yup, It seems like he has matured a lot in the last couple of years. Her too. I actually haven’t heard much from Taylor in a while now.

• -Hibz-

Nice picture, OU! For once. Haha.

jt710 said:
    Its only like, 8:36 in California….

on the east coast it’s 11:30ish
    I know, I’m just saying some people are still awake :)

True, just not online =)

Hibz- said:

one day i guy will break your heart joe
    and you will know how does it feel
    hahahahahaha sorry joe jonas bitches

He has gotten his heart broken before.
    I don’t mean this in a rude way at all, but do you know him or something?
    Cause you sound so certain. Haha.

I’m a new to the art of stanning for Joe. :P

• jt710

hey, when did that picture get there?

my thoughts exactly.
    i love Joe but i doubt he said this.
    Star magazine is not trustworthy

• J_Love

My thoughts exactly.
    I love Joe but i doubt he would say this especially to Star which is not a good source whatsoever.

• Jane.in.Sane

We know Joe…

Move On by JJ

Wouldn’t it be nice if I had some tissues
    Wipe away the tears that’s right you got issues
    While you keep asking questions well I don’t care
    And how many times will it take you to figure out
    How much I hate you I’m right, you’re wrong, move on

Cause you love me
    And I hate you
    I’m right
    You’re wrong
    Move on

Wouldn’t it be nice if you stopped whining
    And telling all your friends that I’ve been lying
    You can trust me when I tell you we’re through (we’re through)
    And how many times will it take you
    Do the math me minus you
    I’m right, you’re wrong move on

Cause you love me
    And I hate you
    I’m right
    You’re wrong
    Move on

How many feelings will you harbor
    Get over it your friends are so much hotter (oh yeah)
    I’m right, you’re wrong, move on
    I’m right, you’re wrong, move on

Cause you love me
    And I hate you
    I’m right
    You’re wrong
    Move on

Cause you love me
    And I hate you
    I’m right
    You’re wrong
    Move on

• kaygirl

Aww..

since when did the (oh so trustworthy) Star interview them?

oh yeah? i believe you heartbreaker

• JCAMP

everyone is going to do this sometime

~~

AGAIN, I couldn’t have said it better myself. Joe may be breaking hearts, but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t walking away with a smile on his face

• AlwaystheTruth

——————–
    agreed

• -Hibz-

I’m surprised more people aren’t commenting. Haha.

The Taylor stuff is old news now.

• Olivia.<33

As much as I love Joe,he’s a serial dater.I think hes kinda full of it on this post I mean hes just saying that so people dont give him a reputation(which he probley already has) for being a manwhore.

• m

Star is sh!t. i didn’t even read the article cause I know it’s fake

• AlwaystheTruth

——————
    wrong. Amleia and AJ broke uo with him

• Emilicious

So what if he did break some hearts? He is a teenager. The girls will be bitter, cry, write their songs, and move on within a month or two. Boohoo

• Itskait

——————–
    agreed
    Agreed!

Lol.
    Some of you guys are funny -.-

If it was the girls who broke up with him, then you would probably be defending them and saying he deserved it.. but because he did the breaking up, he’s a jerk. Come on now.
    If a relationship isnt working, then what can you do? Someones gotta break it off.
    Wether its the guy or the girl who does it, it’s still gonna end. I dont see why either of them should be called names for it.
    This doesn’t even just go for Joe Jonas or whatever, I’m talking about relationships in general.

AlwaystheTruth said:

——————
    wrong. Amleia and AJ broke uo with him
    how do you know about amelia?
    aj dumped him, but it was kinda his fault
    and he didn’t exactly cry about it.

• TSLove

I don’t think Joe is bad guy for dumping Taylor like most Taylor fans.I for sure don’t think he is a bad guy for dumping Demi :D

Hibz- said:

LOL.

He wrote Move On about her, she really hurt his ego. She dumped him because he forgot her birthday. lol

joe didnt just brake up with taylor he did it over the phone and cause he was interesteed in camilla belle. that would piss me off too.

I don’t trust none of the jonas brothers with girls hearts, they always come off as closet assholes!!! esp Joe j. Im not going to sit here and believe that all those girls he broke up with were all evil girl little wanting to ruin his rep….maybe and just maybe he needs to man up!

mmmmmm, out of all the girl’s he’s dated, he’s only had a broken heart once….

Out of all the girls he’s dated he only broke one heart I.E Taylor’s.

Everyone who is talking crap about Joe eff off. Because he’s a normal 20 year old guy, they make dumb mistakes. And he’s no exception just because he’s “Joe Jonas” PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES…..I believe him, i don’t think he’s a heartbreaker :)

Hibz- said:

LOL.

OHHH, I remember hearing something about that.
    Isnt that what ‘Potential Breakup Song’ is for?
    I didn’t know ‘Move On’ was for her though.
    Lol, he mustve been bitter when he wrote that, cause that was harsh!
    How’d you know that?

mmmmmm, out of all the girl’s he’s dated, he’s only had a broken heart once….

Out of all the girls he’s dated he only broke one heart I.E Taylor’s.
    Two if you think of Demi

• AlwaystheTruth

AlwaystheTruth said:

——————
    wrong. Amleia and AJ broke uo with him
    how do you know about amelia?
    aj dumped him, but it was kinda his fault
    and he didn’t exactly cry about it.
    ————————-
    how do you know he didn’t cry about it?!
    lol anyway I don’t care…

and about Amelia I don’t really know.lol =) is what people said about it

• ChanandlerBong

Thank you :) It seems like people think he is different from any other guy

ChanandlerBong said:

mmmmmm, out of all the girl’s he’s dated, he’s only had a broken heart once….

Out of all the girls he’s dated he only broke one heart I.E Taylor’s.
    Two if you think of Demi
    Apparently that relationship was a load of bull.
    I don’t know for sure though.
    It did seem a little sketchy at times. Ah well.

you people have obv. never broken up with someone before…it hurts for both sides…you take a BIG risk. not to mention these people who break up with him make him look like america’s biggest asshole when i know people who have broken up with girls whose.
    stop kissing demi and taylor’s asses and taking their victum stories and hating on joe. you dont even know his side…he would have to break up with them for a reason…
    sorry but this the truth.

AJ broke up with Joe for a fucking stupid reason, forgetting her birthday. Who breaks up with someone for forgetting your birthday? Thats stupid!

AlwaystheTruth said:

——————
    wrong. Amleia and AJ broke uo with him
    how do you know about amelia?
    aj dumped him, but it was kinda his fault
    and he didn’t exactly cry about it.

He wrote a song about how much he hated her. So she hurt him.

AlwaystheTruth said:

——————
    wrong. Amleia and AJ broke uo with him
    how do you know about amelia?
    aj dumped him, but it was kinda his fault
    and he didn’t exactly cry about it.
    ————————-
    how do you know he didn’t cry about it?!
    lol anyway I don’t care…

and about Amelia I don’t really know.lol =) is what people said about it
    i thought with amelia they both decided to split cause it was hard for them?
    “cause you love me, and i hate you….your friends are so much hotter”

ChanandlerBong said:

mmmmmm, out of all the girl’s he’s dated, he’s only had a broken heart once….

Out of all the girls he’s dated he only broke one heart I.E Taylor’s.
    Two if you think of Demi
    Apparently that relationship was a load of bull.
    I don’t know for sure though.
    It did seem a little sketchy at times. Ah well.
    It does! It seemed like on huge publicity stunt.

there is no doubt joe is a heartbreaker

there is no doubt joe is a heartbreaker

• TSLove

Some of you guys say Taylor went to far but Joe wrote an even meaner song about/to Aj,telling her he’s right and that he ‘hates’her.
    But I doubt he hates or ever hated her tho.

• jt710

TSLove: i love your icon!

TSLove said:
    But I doubt he hates or ever hated her tho.
    Yeah, that was a mean song, but it stopped there where Taylor repeatedly talked about it.

Haha.
    I mean, I understand why she felt hurt.
    I would be too if my ex forgot mine.
    But I don’t think I would have gone as far as dumping him over it.
    Maybe there was more to it.

• Itskait

ChanandlerBong said:

mmmmmm, out of all the girl’s he’s dated, he’s only had a broken heart once….

Out of all the girls he’s dated he only broke one heart I.E Taylor’s.
    Two if you think of Demi
    Apparently that relationship was a load of bull.
    I don’t know for sure though.
    It did seem a little sketchy at times. Ah well.
    It does! It seemed like on huge publicity stunt.
    ============
    That realtionship was ridiculous.

• sayWHAT

im not saying that their hearts dont get broken but im pretty sure miley wasn’t exactly happy when she wrote 7 things.

• TSLove

Sooo,its okay for him to write a rude song and say that he hates her because she hurt him but Taylor couldn’t write a song of how she felt during the relationship because he hurt her?

hanandlerBong said:

mmmmmm, out of all the girl’s he’s dated, he’s only had a broken heart once….

Out of all the girls he’s dated he only broke one heart I.E Taylor’s.
    Two if you think of Demi

Demi doesn’t even count, that relationship didn’t even seem legit.

THANK YOU! Its completely real too!<3

YESSS! Same with Nick, just because he dated Miley people think “it was true love & they will always love each other” like, what the hell? hahaha
    We as fans might know a lot about them but we don’t know EVERYTHING. lol

this a the damn dark ages man. cant silence the woman in this day and age.

this aint the dark ages… i meant

• Sam

THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING UP JOE! Haters really ate the poor guy up, and he just sat there taking all that beef from everyone. It was about time that he let everyone know that he wasn’t and isn’t the bad guy all the time as people portray him to be.

• La2

Pssh, bullsh.t. He’s playing the victim now?

• crazylady

Pssh, bullsh.t. He’s playing the victim now?

not technically..more like speaking out against people that attack him. saying that it’s usually their hearts that are broken is part of that.
    do you even read the comments here (particularly the anonymous ones)? there are tons of people around just like them. he basically is a victim..of hate.
    even some “fans” have deserted him. a lot of it has to do with the Taylor breakup and now people are getting on him about breaking up with Demi too.

BOOHOO POOR JOE

Itskait said:
    ChanandlerBong said:

mmmmmm, out of all the girl’s he’s dated, he’s only had a broken heart once….

Out of all the girls he’s dated he only broke one heart I.E Taylor’s.
    Two if you think of Demi
    Apparently that relationship was a load of bull.
    I don’t know for sure though.
    It did seem a little sketchy at times. Ah well.
    It does! It seemed like on huge publicity stunt.
    ============
    That realtionship was ridiculous.
    I think this whole “break up” was to boost ticket sales

TSLove said:
    Noooooooope, her song isn’t what the problem is, its just that she focused on that for a while.

• TSLove

Alot of JB fans think the song is the problem though.They think just because he’s ‘Joe Jonas’ she shouldn’t have wrote the song or say it is about him.I am not saying that you are one of them tho.

there is no doubt joe is a heartbreaker

-__-

• AlwaystheTruth

i thought with amelia they both decided to split cause it was hard for them?
    “cause you love me, and i hate you….your friends are so much hotter”
    ———————-
    I think this song was for AJ!

Astralia that is for Amelia

THANK YOU! Its completely real too!<3

really??? ahh they are so cute together!!

• TSLove

They dated in 07-ish But they weren’t serious.They were friends and they started to date but they broke up but she stayed friends with him which is odd for Taylor because she does stay friends with her exs.Her song “Songs about you” is about her not staying friends with people who hurt her./strong>

• California.Gurls

you all make it seem like that nick and joe are the only boys on the world who broke up with someone!! break ups are part of life. I hate it when they get all the shit. :|

• Itskait

Hibz- said:
    ChanandlerBong said:

mmmmmm, out of all the girl’s he’s dated, he’s only had a broken heart once….

Out of all the girls he’s dated he only broke one heart I.E Taylor’s.
    Two if you think of Demi
    Apparently that relationship was a load of bull.
    I don’t know for sure though.
    It did seem a little sketchy at times. Ah well.
    It does! It seemed like on huge publicity stunt.
    ============
    That realtionship was ridiculous.
    I think this whole “break up” was to boost ticket sales
    —————
    Idk b/c I would think them being together would boost ticket sales more than a break up but then again maybe not.

It’s just presumed since they done all the dumping that they then broke their own hearts.

• superJOEman

Very well said Joseph. You’re such a sweetheart! I love you. Seeing you in pain makes me feel the pain too! <3

the aj song was never realized…they played it once a concert…

Itskait said:

ChanandlerBong said:

mmmmmm, out of all the girl’s he’s dated, he’s only had a broken heart once….

Out of all the girls he’s dated he only broke one heart I.E Taylor’s.
    Two if you think of Demi
    Apparently that relationship was a load of bull.
    I don’t know for sure though.
    It did seem a little sketchy at times. Ah well.
    It does! It seemed like on huge publicity stunt.
    ============
    That realtionship was ridiculous.

LOL

• Danger-ous

There is no “bam out of no where you’re dumped” it’s called, read the signs and figure out when a guy isn’t into you. I’m not Demi but I could tell just by seeing pictures of those 2 that he wasn’t into her. She should have known it was coming.

Taylor is delusional and apparently looking for fairy tale romance, so perhaps that one took her by surprise. It’s so hard to tell what with the mature reaction she had to the breakup…RME.

AlwaystheTruth said:
    i thought with amelia they both decided to split cause it was hard for them?
    “cause you love me, and i hate you….your friends are so much hotter”
    ———————-
    I think this song was for AJ!

Astralia that is for Amelia
    yeah, so he kinda hurt aj with that and she made it evident that she was upset with him.
    and i figured but either way, they broke up bc of distance.

Mmmh.. a bit selfish..don’t you think?

Itskait said:
    Hibz- said:
    ChanandlerBong said:

mmmmmm, out of all the girl’s he’s dated, he’s only had a broken heart once….

Out of all the girls he’s dated he only broke one heart I.E Taylor’s.
    Two if you think of Demi
    Apparently that relationship was a load of bull.
    I don’t know for sure though.
    It did seem a little sketchy at times. Ah well.
    It does! It seemed like on huge publicity stunt.
    ============
    That realtionship was ridiculous.
    I think this whole “break up” was to boost ticket sales
    —————
    Well, I think more people would pay to see them because of it being “awkward”

• JCAMP

~~~
    Taylor was OBSESSED with messing up Joe’s life after he broke up with her. Have you seen any other celebrity break up go like that? Taylor creeps :) but I just hate her to begin with

TSLove said:

Oh yeah, just act like the stupid barbie doll incident/ellen interview never happened.

• lovelyy

I’m glad Joe is standing up for himself. He lets this girls just paint him as the bad guy. When he is probably going through a hard time dealing with the break up as well.

• Itskait

Hibz- said:
    ChanandlerBong said:

mmmmmm, out of all the girl’s he’s dated, he’s only had a broken heart once….

Out of all the girls he’s dated he only broke one heart I.E Taylor’s.
    Two if you think of Demi
    Apparently that relationship was a load of bull.
    I don’t know for sure though.
    It did seem a little sketchy at times. Ah well.
    It does! It seemed like on huge publicity stunt.
    ============
    That realtionship was ridiculous.
    I think this whole “break up” was to boost ticket sales
    —————
    Well, I think more people would pay to see them because of it being “awkward”
    True. It’ll be interesting to see what happens on tour

TSLove said:
    I know what you mean, most of them are like, mad about the song. I personally love the song, both versions of it. lol. The only thing I thought got annoying was how she kept talking about it, I know it must have hurt, given the circumstances, but I think she could have been a little…classier.

• Itskait

We as fans might know a lot about them but we don’t know EVERYTHING. lol
    This!

• jt710

Well, I think more people would pay to see them because of it being “awkward”
    clearly not…..

• HATER

They do all the dumping that’s why people don’t seem to see their side anyway their songs do show heartbeak you just gotta read between the lines like

Can’t have you….Thats why I dumped you

Turn right…..and I’ll run for the hills

but to really piss off your ex right a song about how the new GF is much better than the one you dumped her for……Karma is a bitch.

jt710 said:
    Well, I think more people would pay to see them because of it being “awkward”
    clearly not…..
    Well, I think most people know its fake, so…

They haven’t done all the dumping and even when you breakup with someone it’s as hard for you as it is for the other person. Just because her heart is broken doesn’t mean his isn’t.

let’s ask taylor?

• TSLove

I admit she should have been classier.She’s getting classier with break ups now.

HATER said:

Can’t have you….Thats why I dumped you

Turn right…..and I’ll run for the hills

Oh, so that’s what the songs mean?!

Thanks for clearing that up for me, dude! :D

-.-

• urluvismydrugg

sooo, what you get back at girls by dumping a girl over the phone and then publicly announcing that you did the dumping to another girl? /:

talk like a man

this a the damn dark ages man. cant silence the woman in this day and age.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

• lovelyy

HATER said:

Can’t have you….Thats why I dumped you

Turn right…..and I’ll run for the hills

Well I must agree that’s a douche move but what would you have done the girl embarrased him over and over and wrote a song about you being a scared little boy. I’m pretty sure you would be bitter too and try to get back at her at least i would.

TSLove said:
    Definitely! I think Taylor is awesome, but that was a little much…She has gotten better, I think Joe needs to work on his serial dating. lol.

• -Hibz-

this a the damn dark ages man. cant silence the woman in this day and age.

LMAO LMAO LMAO
    HAHAHAHA, I never saw that comment.
    At least he gets it!

ChanandlerBong said:
    jt710 said:
    Well, I think more people would pay to see them because of it being “awkward”
    clearly not…..
    Well, I think most people know its fake, so…

yeah that’s probably true… I think it’s just the little disney fans without a clue that want to go

• TSLove

Fans made those a big issues.Fans uploaded the video of her on Ellen.Fans would have made “Move on” a big issue too if they cared for both Aj and Joe.People care about Joe and Taylor.Just not the same fans.

• Itskait

Does anyone else think its odd that Joe dated AJ and not Aly. I think of Joe dating Aly not AJ. Idk

Breaking up with someone is so not fun :/

it makes you feel bad but it’s not necessarily heart breaking…

oh god…really joe?

ChanandlerBong said:
    jt710 said:
    Well, I think more people would pay to see them because of it being “awkward”
    clearly not…..
    Well, I think most people know its fake, so…

hahaha yup, the younger ones.

• Itskait

Breaking up with someone is so not fun :/
    Being broken up with isn’t much fun either!

• TSLove

I also thought Taylor did too much talk about it.But in her dateline special the interviewer asked her about Joe and she said “That was last year,this is this year.” She didn’t talk about it until “Much Better” came out.And I think that hurt her and she wanted people not to forget he hurt her so she started talking about it again.As for the SNL diss it was just for laughs.

i didnt understand. what??

• whatsernamegigi

You tell ‘em, Joe.
    I swear, he does not deserve any of the bull he gets.

• Danger-ous

You’re high. I’ve never seen more people play the victim in my life than 2 of the girls he’s dated. Woe is me forever.

He has not one bad thing to say about anyone he’s dated and he was fucking blasted in the media. I don’t think people realize what a number TS did on him in the public eye.

i think she had tremendous restraint quite frankly she could have said worse things. maybe she did in her songs i guess we will see.

So, Nick broke up with Nicole Anderson? I didn’t even know that they were ever really together!

hmmm, interesting article!

• maryrocklalapop

LOVE him!

• jt710

I had no idea. Thanks for telling me.
    Well, that’s too bad, they really are adorable…

Jay:) said:
    believe me, i love Joseph, but he doesn’t have to live up to his history.

urluvismydrugg said:

But you gotta think of why he did it over the phone. Obviously, I don’t know the full story.. but maybe that was his only way of contacting her. Apparently they were far away from each other or something, idk.

And about Joe saying he did the dumping, I don’t think he meant it in a way that he was boasting about it. He was just admitting that he was the one who did it.
    If he hadn’t, then I bet you guys would be debating on who broke up with who.
    It would have been never ending.. so please sit your ass down.

Blah said:

True. And because Kanye did that to Taylor, I love him. ;)

NGL I couldn’t stop laughing after Kanye did that to Taylor. hahaha

• Julianna

New post.

Itskait said:

Breaking up with someone is so not fun :/
    Being broken up with isn’t much fun either!

True, but I’m yet to experience that.
    Haha. No, of course it’s not fun.
    Neither of them are. Both hurt.
    But in some cases, it’s gonna be done.

• LoveToLove

Anybody want to play a game any game??

I’m bored o_O

It sure is cold in here.

Breaking up with someone is so not fun :/

it makes you feel bad but it’s not necessarily heart breaking…

Yes it is. -__-

LoveToLove said:

Anybody want to play a game any game??

I’m bored o_O
    Tag. You’re it.

Lol kidding.

• LoveToLove

Tag. You’re it.

Lol kidding.

___________

LMAO Like your icon :D

• Poor Joe.

Well, I’m sure Camilla was one of those girls who broke his heart. :[

TSLove said:
    i agree. I feel like, when JB writes a song like “Much Better” its because they have been provoked, but they definitely didn’t take the high road with that one or “Move On”

ROFLOL

• JCAMP

I’m proud of Joe for sticking up for himself.

about time he stopped taking the heat :DD

• realistgangsta

bullshit

• Itskait

Itskait said:

Breaking up with someone is so not fun :/
    Being broken up with isn’t much fun either!

True, but I’m yet to experience that.
    Haha. No, of course it’s not fun.
    Neither of them are. Both hurt.
    But in some cases, it’s gonna be done.
    =============
    Agreed no one wins in a break up unless it is one of those relationships that just needs to be put to an end.

I always side with guys in breakups, just because girls can be bitches. I’ve always sided with Joe. 1) It’s ok for both sides to write songs about this. It’s how they get inspiration. 2) It’s NOT ok to bash the one in public. Ex: Taylor Swift. 3) If you break up with someone & completely forget about them & all emotions, you are a jerk. So yes, I do believe his heart has been broken even if he was the one doing the breaking up. There could have been something that triggered him to want a breakup.
    Joe has held every break up with class when he gets interviewed about the certain girl.

Breaking up with someone is so not fun :/

it makes you feel bad but it’s not necessarily heart breaking…

Yes it is. -__-
    in few cases. hence the “necessarily”

Aww… i some what agree.. just guys be careful and dont date females who will talk trash about you, and write songs about you

• lalalalalala

I agree with Joe.Everyone has there moments of breaking up with somebody but thats life.But,life must go on you know.I think someone will come around Joe to have a faithful someone probably in a few years.But,Joe And Camilla were meant to be together but thats there business not ares.You Rock Joe.

its called i think i can have my cake and eat some too.

• Danger-ous

Joe’s heart was fucking ripped in half last year and he had to go on stage everynight and have no time to mourn or be alone. He had to be “Joe Jonas” the whole time and turn off any feelings of heartbreak. He didn’t get to go on TV and announce his feelings…