Liam Doesn’t Think Of Nick As Competition

liam-miley-nick

From PH: I was at The Grove yesterday in LA with my friends and I met Liam Hemsworth hanging around with some buddies. Not sure who they were, one girl and a few other guys. I’m not sure if they were together or they were just fans talking to him. I think he’s a good actor so I said ‘I loved you in the Last Song,’

And he replied, ‘thanks so much.’ I was going to ask about Miley, but chickened out and so my friend did. She said, ‘have you seen Miley lately?’ and he replied, ‘no, not since she left for, uh, LOL, but I might visit her soon. Maybe. We’ll see.’

We were just saying how cute they were together and he started blushing and then my friend asked if he counted Nick Jonas as competition for Miley (she loves Niley) and he laughed so hard and was like, ‘um, I really don’t think so,’ and laughed and then added, ‘why do people keep asking me about him?’

I said, ‘because everyone’s so convinced they’re true love,’ and he didn’t reply, instead just kind of smiled and then said he’ll catch us later and left. I didn’t have my camera, there are pics here.

• vintagexrose

LOL go liam. xD

• elliesaur

I said, ‘because everyone’s so convinced they’re true love,’

Does anyone else find that rude? How would you like it if I went up to you and your new boyfriend and was like “I think you two are cute, but I’m convinced he’ll dump you for his ex in like, a month.”?

rude much!

• casey

wow this guy seems super nice! if i was him and some random person asked me about nick i’d tell them its none of their business lol.

im not a fan of miley, and i’ve never seen any of liams movies but he seems like a good guy so thats cool.

• .Smile.

If she goes back with Nick instead of sticking with Liam she’s an idiot. Have you seen Liam??? That’s what you call a real man ;) Nick ain’t got nothing on Liam. Who cares if he can sing? He sings like a girl…
    Liam is VERRRYYYYY good looking, but being good looking doesnt make you a man…and even if Miley does go back to Nick, it doesnt make her an idiot. & theres no need to bash Nick
    :( He is a real man, and he doesnt sing like a girl. xD

• hello

nick jonas sucks

• elliesaur

I like Liam and I love Nick.
    But I find comparing them useless.
    Liam isn’t better than Nick, and vise versa.
    They’re two different guys, who just so happened dated Miley.

People need to lay off. -___-

Jul 29, 2010 @ 12:50 pm

said:

xoShannonxo said:

Nick aint got sh!t on Liam. you go boy, be cocky.
    SHANNON !!!!!!!!!!!! xD
    EINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
    —————
    Hahahaha :D How are you ?
    Fine, you?
    Good, how has your day been? :)

elliesaur said:

I said, ‘because everyone’s so convinced they’re true love,’

Bitch please! Let’s take this sh!t outside.

My reaction…

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I am totally obsessed with the song Make it Right of JONAS LA. Is it healthy to hear a song so much?

• peaceandlove.

Lol thanks, Nick is a studmuffin ;)

fuck yeah. <3

elliesaur said:

I like Liam and I love Nick.
    But I find comparing them different.
    Liam isn’t better than Nick, and vise versa.
    They’re two different guys, who just so happened dated Miley.

People need to lay off. -___-
    Speak the truth sisterr! LOL ;)

• Gable16

totally right, i was just saying this earlier…at least liam can grow facial hair. [=

• Timber

This is fuckin stupid. If I was Liam, I would’ve punched that fan in the face hahaha

Nick Jonas has basically admitted that he is a terrible boyfriend. So why do people even bother?
    ____

That’s a bit extreme, dontcha think?

Oh.. he’s sings like a girl and therefore he’s not a real man? Well.. so you’re telling me that Michael Jackson is not a man too? Wow. What a joke is this? THE LEGEND vs. THE COCK… who will prevail??

Honey, you should come back to the world….. Liam CAN’T act. He looks like a dead vegetable talking. Liam may have the BODY and the HEIGHT… but don’t ever look at his face. He’s like a shrimp you know? Body’s good but the face… X_X and then compare him to nick…

Can sing… Has been on broadway since he was just a kid…He doesn’t drink… He does not say anything bad about Miley’s new image while on the other hand, LIAM DID! He said that I THINK HER NEW IMAGE IS A LITTLE TOO SEXY. HOW WOULD YOU WANT YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO BE SEDUCING OTHER MEN. Now.. that’s not the exact thing he said but it was quite close to it :)

hey dont say nick jonas sings like a girl he has a sexy voice on like you and he is the hottest guy ever

niley is forever fuck miam

• AAC

the people on here just doesnt want to admit it. haha they still think miley and nick are “meant to be “. they broke up in 2007 they both moved on. and Camilla seems really nice :) I totally wouldnt mind if they are together.
    _________

I’m sorry but Niley is dead and gone. They have both moved on with their lives.

Sigh… I wish they were together or that they got together but it probably isn’t hapenning since they live in two different countries. :/
    I really like Camilla though. She seems so sweet and down to earth. I really think her and Nick would go nicely together.

_________

I’m sorry but Niley is dead and gone. They have both moved on with their lives.

she could move to the states :) it just seems like they really liked eachother when nick was in london.

• hotlikemexico

because everyone’s so convinced they’re true love

Really? you HAD to say that? What a bitch

______

Haha yeah. They even went on that “date”. Well it was probably only a friendly date but still. ;P

• hotlikemexico

Jul 29, 2010 @ 03:04 pm
    California.Gurls said:
    wtf?! A little girl is winning over three hot guys?!

God, that kid is seriously pissing me off -_-

______

really ? wow I didnt know :) I just know that she was with him at the soccer game:)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

http://www.tweetphoto.com/34978145 YES JUSTIIN GASTON FINALLY CUT HIS HAIR LOL :)

OMG. he looks so much better!

_______

Yeah they went to go get something to eat together. JUST the two of them. She tweeted about it though so it probably wasn’t a big deal.
    I love how she stands directly behind him that picture. ;) And she’s the only girl there.

• Jonas88

Jul 29, 2010 @ 03:50 pm
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

OMG. he looks so much better!
    I know he actually looks hot :O I’m glad he cut it

• Jonas88

Jul 29, 2010 @ 03:50 pm
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

OMG. he looks so much better!
    I know he actually looks hot :O I’m glad he cut it

—————–
    I hate it when people say miley is prettier :|she is gorgeous. I wished she stayed longer in les mis.

______

Me too. She has such a natural beauty. She doesn’t need to cake make up to look pretty.

I wished she did too but it was originaly supposed to be her and Nick doing the show for only three weeks. Then Nick added two more weeks and Lucie took over as Cosette.
    But like I said earlier on this post, they will be reunited in October. :)

• mileysmileyxo

hey guys!! whats up?

• California.Gurls

But like I said earlier on this post, they will be reunited in October. :)
    yaay :) I thought Lucie and Samantha are ok. But they arent as cute with nick as Camilla. Camilla and Lucie are so lucky to kiss nick :)

your idiot nick jonas is better than liam…….

• BglitterBBy2.0

Uhmm wow!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

why would you ask him that?!!? like what the hell is your problem.

______

Both Lucie and Samantha are very pretty girls. But I can’t see Nick and Samantha together. I could with Lucie and Nick and they would be cute together but Nick and Camilla trump them as a couple.
    I know, eh? I would kill to kiss his heart shaped lips staged or not.

• BglitterBBy2.0

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

why would you ask him that?!!? like what the hell is your problem.

I know he probably wanted
    to get the fuck outta there.

• California.Gurls

I know, eh? I would kill to kiss his heart shaped lips staged or not.

I wish I could see les mis with nick and camilla :(

said:

xoShannonxo said:

Nick aint got sh!t on Liam. you go boy, be cocky.
    SHANNON !!!!!!!!!!!! xD
    EINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

I wish I could see les mis with nick and camilla :(
    _______

Me too. I’m still hoping for a DVD of the play to come out. Like I know one will come out for the concert in October but I’m not sure if the actual play was once filmed. I hope so because I’m dying to see good quality video of the whole play.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Aww, he seems sweet. :)

• peaceandlove.

Aaaaww ! Your icon :) <3

_______________________

your icon is adorable, so hooooot.

Poor Liam… xD

• Aryanna

Too lazy to read this shit.

said:

xoShannonxo said:

Nick aint got sh!t on Liam. you go boy, be cocky.
    SHANNON !!!!!!!!!!!! xD
    EINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
    —————
    Hahahaha :D How are you ?

Back :)

• x0xvalx0x

people need to get over the fact that niley is over, miley is really happy with liam and you should just support them :)

—————–
    me too. I want to see how he did with his character.

miley will end up with nick once again…he better not get too cocky

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Poor Liam that should have been awkward!

Niley ended in 2007. Do nileys own have a calender? :P

peaceandlove. said:

Aaaaww ! Your icon :) <3

_______________________

your icon is adorable, so hooooot.
    Lol thanks, Nick is a studmuffin ;)

• AAC

me too. I want to see how he did with his character.
    ________

Supposedly he did really good. I haven’t heard too many bad reviews about him. But I still would like to see for myself. :p

Back :)

Hey. :)

• AAC

I have to go have dinner. Talk to ya later.

welp, the end was kinda uncalled for. i think Miley & Liam will be just fine (: theyre adorable together <3

Jul 29, 2010 @ 12:50 pm

said:

xoShannonxo said:

Nick aint got sh!t on Liam. you go boy, be cocky.
    SHANNON !!!!!!!!!!!! xD
    EINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
    —————
    Hahahaha :D How are you ?
    Fine, you?

• xJonasXCandyx

I said, ‘because everyone’s so convinced they’re true love,’ and he didn’t reply.
    That wasn’t nice…

of course not, i mean Liam to Nick.
    lmfao.
    Nicks a joke compared to Liam.
    Miley stepped up her game, which is much better, because she is gorgeous and deserves a real man.

• Disdain

Don’t you guys find this boring? OU is so boringggg..

• LoveToLove

Today, I was walking down the street and spotted a man who was about 6 and a half feet tall passing by me. As he passed me, I turned and asked him “How is the weather up there?” He then turned around, spat on me, and replied “Raining.” FML

LMAO!!!

• NicksSweetCaroline

Maybe??? DEFINETLY!!!!

Nothing much. It was REAALLYY sunny and warm today in Scotland. That NEVER happens :P

Aw that’s nice.

OU are you done being stupid yet?
    Its fine for me now :)

• LoveToLove

Just made it today! FOLLOW :D

Don’t you fret
    Monsieur Marius
    I don’t feel any pain
    A little fall of rain
    Can hardly hurt me now
    You’re here
    That’s all I need to know
    And you will keep me safe
    And you will keep me close
    And rain will make the flowers grow…

• Cheapbracelets.

“Because everyone is convicned they’re true love”?

Seriously?

Could you be any ruder?

• NicksSweetCaroline

Anyone know anything about / performed in the musical ‘All Shook up’

• AAC

Okay OU is all good now.

• karaclouds

eeergh, thats so nasty, i like liam (: even though im not a big miam fan…

• AAC

Anyone know anything about / performed in the musical ‘All Shook up’
    _____

Nope. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it.

• peacenlove

Just made it today! FOLLOW :D

• NicksSweetCaroline

AAC said:

Anyone know anything about / performed in the musical ‘All Shook up’
    _____

Nope. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it.
    Aw its cool. I was just wondering coz i might do it later this year and i’m sure some people on here know a lot about musicals

Lovely ladies
    Waiting for a bite
    Waiting for the customer
    Who only comes at night
    Lovely ladies
    Waiting for the call
    Standing up or lying down
    Or any way at all
    Bargain prices up against the wall

:p

WTF is up with OU

• Yo.

Some niley fans dont have the commons sense to use manners in this kinda situation. SMH.

Maybe??? DEFINETLY!!!!

Aw that’s nice.

OU are you done being stupid yet?

• peacenlove

niley stans: CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

AAC said:

Is OU being slow for anyone else or is it just me?
    _________________
    For me, it keeps saying there was a gateway error or something like that. :\
    Me too ! Its so darn annoying!

• itsmilenabitch

Niley stans are just…ugh.

• Yo.

ARGH. OU is slowing my computer the heck down. :’/

• NicksSweetCaroline
  • itsmilenabitch

Niley stans are just…ugh.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Maybe??? DEFINETLY!!!!

Aw that’s nice.

OU are you done being stupid yet?
    Its fine for me now :)

• itsmilenabitch

fuck you OU.
    I hate it when you’re slow and I post the same thing 100000x times :l

• NickjFTW

ARGH. OU is slowing my computer the heck down. :’/

Same. It’s so annoying!!! It’s been doing this a lot lately.

@elliesaur
    You know on the latest link you posted, did u see the highest rated comment?
    Alsoooo that ‘jenyewest’ person posts some weird vids.. :/

• Yo.

Just made it today! FOLLOW :D

——————-
    said the one who hasnt heard Les Mis. nick can act too, les mis was acting. and he writes music, plays A LOT of instruments…

For all you people saying that nick isn’t man enough for miley shut the fuck up! Nick is man enough he treated miley like a princess and unlike Liam who says he “might” visit his girlfriend for over a year now is bullshit nick visited miley on the last song and gave her the time of her life! and the only reason nick doesn’t take miley out in public when they are together is because he doesnt want his fans to attack her and make threats to her! So nick is man enough! So all you miam fans quit judging nick

• -Hibz-

As a whole, I think Nick’s better than Liam.
    Not necesarily for Miley, I’m talking about in general. Haha.
    I’m guessing I’m in the minority here though :/

• AnonLovesPretzels

And now, I have another reason to hate most Niley stans.
    Poor Liam. But I like that he was nice enough not to punch the girl in the face. I probably would’ve. x)

• Aryanna

-Hibz- said:
    As a whole, I think Nick’s better than Liam.
    Not necesarily for Miley, I’m talking about in general. Haha.
    I’m guessing I’m in the minority here though :/
    I’ll join the minority as well.

I don’t like nick or liam but I’d choose Liam over nick any day, liam has every right to be cocky like someone said “Nick aint got shit on liam”

• mileysrock

began again, the same story!
    p.s. LOL ! nick = edward liam = jacob not working!

• .Smile.

As a whole, I think Nick’s better than Liam.
    Not necesarily for Miley, I’m talking about in general. Haha.
    I’m guessing I’m in the minority here though :/
    Nope. Im with ya !

• Fiona

LOL poor Liam
    LMAO at the pic, bad photshop btw

That must be SO annoying, wow.

yeah i think liam is nice and he is hot but only on the last song
    i love nick//i think he is cute annd sometimes hot but not always
    and i can get all the weird niley fans…niely is over but ur first love is a true love and alsoo the strongest u cant forget ur first love..and bec that liam have a problam with nick it’s not about the look…and i know miley loves liam but u can see she misses nick

• .Smile.

Today has been a slow day OU. A slow and boring day.

miley hates nick. joe is more likely to date miley next than nick.

liam is great and nice
    but nick is so cute and he nicer hen liam

why do people think miam will break up?????
    ===
    because they’re so young! miley will probably have a few more bfs til she finds ‘the one’, and im almost positive none of these new bfs will be nick.

OceanUp is so fucking boring now. I remember when it used to be good.

• Hilary

why would people even ask that? SMH.
    btw he’s so cute =)
    love Miam

the manip is TERRIBLE.

I think thats ist just a BIG lie !!
    and Niley is over
    Miam 4-ever!!?

• pmnvrzojfze

bFnbUo obdbdhkobafh, [url=http://iaobadlfygsq.com/]iaobadlfygsq[/url], [link=http://lvhnsonhkuhx.com/]lvhnsonhkuhx[/link], http://pkebvxlqbsuj.com/

• ButterflyFlyAway

this interview made me like Liam, the blushing part especially…ppl should stop talking about *in a high pitched tone* niley it has gotten old

Liam is a terrible actor.

You tweens need to get over couples like Niley and Jemi that will NEVER be together again. Why don’t you care more about what your idols do rather than who you’d like them to do.

• LoveToLove

anybody here?

• LoveToLove

___________

I love your icon :)

i like the pic!!!! LOL! :)

• sayWHAT

is miam still together??

• sayWHAT

do you guys believe zack taylor? he is saying that miam might be over soon and that niley might come back :/

• sayWHAT

• Gable16

i just about pissed my pants, if nick gave miley the ‘time of her life’ then they would be together, they may be friends but never again will they have more then that. btw…liam may visit miley during her movie because he has a movie he’s starting soon. you sound like an anime character saying ‘he treated her like a princess’.

ugh. niley is dead. it’s been dead for about 2 years now.

• harmpot

I don’t think Niley will come back but Miley and Liam will break up soon for sure.

• sayWHAT

why do you think they will break up?

Liam is a terrible actor.

IA. He sucked in the Last Song.

cause of the girl he is with

• sayWHAT

why do people think miam will break up?????

• NileyisWin

i love the picture choice ! lol

• ajrenesmee

EWWWWWWWWW~
    She’s so ugly!
    Nick don’t even like her anymore.
    Liam is blinded by her fame.

THIS RELATIONSHIP IS BULLSHIT!

niley is so over, thank god. i hope they never get back together. thats just my opinion. they don’t go together at all. like their roles don’t clash if that makes any sense.. but anyways. Liam and Miley are so perfect<33

• m

Liam is a terrible actor.

IA. He sucked in the Last Song.
    stop replying to yourself it’s really pathetic

Learn to photoshop

• Anonymous234

I love miam and I think he didn’t mean much by the maybe I’ll see her thing. I’m an australian and I say maybe I will see my friends or maybe not, I’ll see and I totally end up hanging out. It is HIS and HER business if they do or don’ hang out and why would he want someone he doesn’t know to know when he sees his girlfriend anyway. I think miley and liam work together really well. Just the way he treats her and the way she treats him, i FEEL is different to ever other guy. She LOVES LIAM and people really do NEED to get over NILEY they are not together now and if they where to they would have in 09 they missed all of their chances and Liam was given to Miley from fate. He was there on the last song set he was the RIGHT guy for HER and HE RESPECTS HER. I love the fact he makes her happy and he is there for her when she needs him. She needs someone like that. She said also that she wants to hold onto Liam not nick. So she is very serious about Liam than she is with nick. So niley fans get over it and move onto the current relationship miley and liam have together and stop wanting them to break up. Its not fair on either of them.

• superJOEman

I’m a Niley believer but I think it’s kinda awkward to tell Liam that Niley is true love.

• nileyish

Can you stop saying that Niley is gone , dead or something like that ? We still believe in Niley . And if it’s a problem , that’s our problem ! I like miam and niley but i think niley will end up together. that’s my option.Nick is Edward. He’ll show up the end of the movie :)

• Tammie

Yes! Ocean Up posted the pic I make!

• lioness

how rude..

Stupid dumb bitches can’t they get over it! Niley is over! They each went their own ways so get over it. When a guy is dating a girl he doesn’t want to hear about the EX of his boyfriend then this stupid girls come and just talk about Nick. An “ex” is called an “ex” because it’s an EXample of who you shouldn’t go for again in the future. I really love Nick but everyone should just get over Niley.

opsie I ment his girlfriend*

• As If

How do we even know this story is real? I could send OU a story too and say I didn’t have a camera with me… sorry but I don’t lie about meeting famous people really. I don’t buy it. If you don’t have proof you are just another chimp in training to be inventing stuff for the tabloids.

omg. this is SEXYYYY!!! haha

• suzii18023

haha thats funny ummm miley and nick were really young and testing love(: niley will never happen haa(;

‘o’
    The bit at the end was kinda mean.

I totally agree

• California.Gurls

me too :) He was really happy in London. Is he already rehearsing for the tour?

• Aryanna

This place is dead. :/
    Time for songfest to kill time. :D YAY.

• Aryanna

Or not.

LIES AFTER LIES.. OU juss stop it. and btw luv niley so fein much.. and if miley is happy with liam then;so be it.. and if nick is happy with that samantha gurl wateva hur name is, then also so be it.. If they can both life(nick&miley) their lifes knowin there doing the rite thin ..OKAY!!

• Sandrine

I no In My heart dat miley and nick will end up 2gether in Dey future. I cant explain it: I no in my soul dat their ment tew bee. It will kill tew cc then both make the biggest mistake of their life All OVER, and over again.but one of these their will be aa niley. I feel it..

I think miley and liam are not together anymore

MOOOOOOOE!!!!! :’D

So…

Cookies anyone?
    ill have one :D
    ___

Okay :) *Hands you one*
    _________
    ****eats the cookie

Yum.. ur virtual cookie is delicious :)

So…

Cookies anyone?
    ill have one :D
    ___

Okay :) *Hands you one*

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I dislike Liam

Panda Bear Love said:

I really hope they did. I want to see a good quality video of Nick and Camilla kissing and the whole wedding scene. :p

When that clip was on youtube, I was so freaking exited. He grabbed her face like “Fuck yeah, I’m married. Now kiss me bitch.” XD
    LMAOOOO !!!! My sister said it was corny cause they spun around afterwards. :) I think it was adorable. :)

• crazylady

Miley and Joe would pone Niley and Miam and Jemi.

honestly I wouldn’t even like Moe anymore than Jemi but if you say so.
    Miley seems fine with Liam..it’s not like I would ship them because I don’t care about either of them but yeah.

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:26 pm

——————-
    So what. Liam can use is cahones.. JK..

• AAC

Thanks.. Yours hurts like a bullet to the chest. Lol I’m jk. =] How are you? & Sorry for the late reply, I got distracted :)
    ______

Awww but they are so cute!
    Haha I’m good and you? And it’s fine. All good in the hood. :)

I dislike Liam

Me too

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:21 pm

i thought rumors were that nick and selena were going to try to make it work once they both got back together in LA. god i hope not but that was the rumor.
    I couldn’t care less. I don’t think Nick and Selena are a good match at all. I think Selena should date somebody from ASW, trying to get famous like her. And Nick should date in the Royal Family.
    I think Selena should date Taylor Lautner and Nick should date a not famous girl.

(replying to this) – Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:26 pm
    -Jenii said:

So…

Cookies anyone?
    ill have one :D
    ___

Okay :) *Hands you one*
    _________
    ****eats the cookie

Yum.. ur virtual cookie is delicious :)
    Are you guys having cyber sex? Eating each other’s cookies?

Disdain said:

Don’t you guys find this boring? OU is so boringggg..

It kind of is. I miss when ‘Nick Jonas’ used to come on here.The funny one, not the pervy one. It was HILLARIOUS !! :D

‘why do people keep asking me about him?’ – sorry, I died…………..

ROFL ROFL ROFL
    MAN, LMFAAAOOOOO

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Maan, Oceanups gone downhill recently

Filming the play XD
    ______

Forgive me for butting in but, did someone film Les Miserables when Nick was in it? :D
    _____________________
    Forgive me for butting in to, but they did. But truth be told, its REALLY bad quality. In most, you can only see darkness.

You’re not allowed to film plays so whoever did had to film secretly to not get caught. :/
    Ohhhh ! Whoever filmed it must’ve been really brave. Also, I heard the clips of Nick singing. One word. HOT. LOL!!
    He is so talented and adorable. xD

_______

Who knows? I hope they did. But I have a feeling they didn’t or at least the DVD wouldn’t be released to everyone. Only the cast.

• itsglam

“Nick Jonas is the fucking boss.” – Kingsley

oh yeah.

(replying to this) – Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:26 pm
    -Jenii said:

So…

Cookies anyone?
    ill have one :D
    ___

Okay :) *Hands you one*
    _________
    ****eats the cookie

Yum.. ur virtual cookie is delicious :)
    Are you guys having cyber sex? Eating each other’s cookies?
    ________
    Nopee…just some innocent online cookie eating :)

Disdain said:

Don’t you guys find this boring? OU is so boringggg..

Yeah lol xD

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:28 pm
    Live Like There… said:

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:21 pm

I hope Selena stays the #%@$ off of Taylor.

-Jenii said:

(replying to this) – Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:26 pm
    -Jenii said:

So…

Cookies anyone?
    ill have one :D
    ___

Okay :) *Hands you one*
    _________
    ****eats the cookie

Yum.. ur virtual cookie is delicious :)
    Are you guys having cyber sex? Eating each other’s cookies?
    ________
    Nopee…just some innocent online cookie eating :)
    __

Uh huh :)

*cruches cookies*

“Nick Jonas is the fucking boss.” – Kingsley

oh yeah.

FUCK YEAH KINGSLEY ;)

Ohhh…. I hope we get to see it. :D

• crazylady

that’s just ignent. how are some of us supposed to see it? London is too far away.

gah when I’m going to be vacationing in New York, no one good is there. it’s absolute bollocks!!!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Maan, Oceanups gone downhill recently
    it is boring, and the sane people are gone :(

Lmao…I love how everyone talks like they know Niley’s relationship. Sheesh…just leave them alone.

• xoShannonxo

Nopee…just some innocent online cookie eating :)
    That sounds more sexual…

Live Like There… said:

_____________________
    *cough* Nick can date meee. *cough*

WHO SAID THAT?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Maan, Oceanups gone downhill recently
    it is boring, and the sane people are gone :(

_____________

Sonic person kinda ruined it for me

• Disdain

“WE CHINESE PEOPLE LIKE TO SAVE.”

itsglam said:

“Nick Jonas is the fucking boss.” – Kingsley

oh yeah.
    _______________
    Kingsley and Nick are both AWESOME :).

• crazylady

are you serious? we might not even be able to see it in October?
    even more not right

oh well I think at least my friend is coming back next week to cheer me up

________

Haha yeah Nick was so rushed to just get into the kiss.
    And they were supposed to spin after the kiss. It’s part of the scene. After they spin they kind of stop and go into waltzing. Then the Thenardiers come in and they stop. :p

tinychat tinychat tinychatttt.

• elliesaur

Does anyone remember when Kingsley came to OceanUp once?
    That was insanee. (:

xoShannonxo said:

Nopee…just some innocent online cookie eating :)
    That sounds more sexual…
    ______
    Someone has a dirty mind

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

elliesaur said:

Does anyone remember when Kingsley came to OceanUp once?
    That was insanee. (:

_________________

When was that? o_O

• crazylady

Does anyone remember when Kingsley came to OceanUp once?
    That was insanee. (:

are you serious? Kingsley came to Oceanup for reals?
    was that about the time he still went to the IMDB Britney boards?

Filming the play XD

_____________________

Filming the play XD

• ylogogo

accutane yao

• SgtVadge
  • cxalnunbx

iF55HO cyhbgywoiaqk, [url=http://kghkfyigeqyb.com/]kghkfyigeqyb[/url], [link=http://ewxnhlvqqhep.com/]ewxnhlvqqhep[/link], http://msfiwfenducb.com/

• crazylady

I find this really hard to believe the whole story just seems a but far fetched!

how have you even encountered some of the Niley stans?

• AAC

One thing about Nick that I hate the most… Why the fuck is he so secretive and awkward about his relationships?
    ________

I just think it’s because he doesn’t want all these teenies to attack his girl. Or he just wants his personal life to stay personal.

• idkMyBFFjill

Nick and Miley really don’t seem compatible, they just looked kinda cute together.

idkMyBFFjill said:

_______________
    Theyre like the complete opposites. Miley is loud and outgoing. Nick is more shy and reserved.

• ShitOnWaffles

Liam should Ask Taylor.
    LMFAO I LOVE YOU!

• sophieee

Liam should Ask Taylor.

• xoShannonxo

Good, how has your day been? :)
    Sucks so far…

peaceandlove. said:

Lol thanks, Nick is a studmuffin ;)

fuck yeah. <3
    LOL ! :)

xoShannonxo said:

Good, how has your day been? :)
    Sucks so far…
    Aaaw why ? :(

.Smile.
    Your icon. Is. Adorable. :D
    I just want to steal Nick right in that moment. That’s not creepy.
    Right? :P

• Timber

Hi. :)

???

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Geeze how rude saying that. Niley is dead people. SHHHHH

Smile. said:

xoShannonxo said:

Good, how has your day been? :)
    Sucks so far…
    Aaaw why ? :(
    boring, I’m just sippin’ a smoothie

Timber said:

Hi. :)
    Hello there :D

.Smile.
    Your icon. Is. Adorable. :D
    I just want to steal Nick right in that moment. That’s not creepy.
    Right? :P
    LOL ! Hahaha.. Course its not creepy ! Hes gorgeous, so who can blame ya? ;) Nick looks sooo cute and innocent in yours ;)

.Smile.
    Your icon. Is. Adorable. :D
    I just want to steal Nick right in that moment. That’s not creepy.
    Right? :P
    _____________
    Pssh, I know right? :P
    Its like the angels are shining a light on him from Heaven. He’s glowing. :P Hallelujah!

• peacenlove

Lovely ladies
    Waiting for the call
    Standing up or lying down
    Or any way at all
    Bargain prices up against the wall

:p
    Lol, is that song about what I think its about? LOL!

• Yo.

Good, you? :)

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Maan, Oceanups gone downhill recently
    it is boring, and the sane people are gone :(

_____________

Sonic person kinda ruined it for me
    what ruined it for me were the new rude users

• Timber

hey :)
    whats up?
    ___

Nothing. I’m just watching iCarly. Lol! What about you? :)

• LoveToLove

umm you ruined the conversation with the ending

• Timber

Hi amanda :) x

Hey, how are you? :D

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Geeze how rude saying that. Niley is dead people. SHHHHH
    Right now, it is dead

• AAC

Oh God. Here comes the Nick hate. Jackie better not be in this post.

Anyone could have made this up they have no photos with Liam.

LoveToLove said:

umm you ruined the conversation with the ending
    miley looks gorgous in your icon :)

Niley is dead people! & poor Liam!

• LoveToLove

miley looks gorgous in your icon :)

I like yours It’s so cute :D

• AAC

People should just leave him alone and while they’re at it, leave Niley alone too. I don’t think Niley is coming back. Miley seems happy enough with Liam and vice versa. And Nick’s happy with… Uhhh…

Oh God. Here comes the Nick hate. Jackie better not be in this post
    Hiii :)

• realistgangsta

liam all the way fuck nick

• xoShannonxo

Liam was too nice. I would curse that b!tch out. But again, that’s me.

Wtf why these birches had to tell Liam if was true love these girls are fucking stupid if he breaks up with Miley its cuz bitches like these girls

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

“because everyone’s so convinced they’re true love”

-_-

Srsly.

• all for me

in all seriousiness I think Nick could care less about Miley Cyrus!!

LoveToLove said:

miley looks gorgous in your icon :)

I like yours It’s so cute :D
    _______________

thanks!it reminds me of the days Disney was more enjoyable and everybody were friends

Um… true love? Okay.

• xJonasXCandyx

liam all the way fuck nick

Lick all the way!:D

The names weird…

• jt710

Nick was her first Love. There’s a big difference between first love and true love.

Oh God. Here comes the Nick hate. Jackie better not be in this post
    Hiii :)
    ______

Hey! How’s it going? Love you’re new icon. ;)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

That was mean at the end. I don’t think Liam wanted to hear that. Whatever, I could care less what Miley dates. Considering Liam looks like an ape sometimes, and Nick looks like a possum.

• Panda Bear Love

With the amount of talent and success Nick, he can stomp on him.

BUT, if we’re talking about bodies… That’s another story…

Either way, Niley is more than dead. Peop– mentally not right teenies need to get that in their heads.

your*
    I hate when I get your and you’re mixed up. :p

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Live Like There… said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Geeze how rude saying that. Niley is dead people. SHHHHH
    Right now, it is dead

? lol wut?

i’m be so disappointed in miley if she go back to nick stay with a winner like liam miley

• -Jenii

It must be soo annoying for Liam to keep getting reminded of his gf’s ex.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Liam is really nice from what I’ve read about him. Go get it Miles!

• sjoh

I said, ‘because everyone’s so convinced they’re true love,’

That’s just rude.

• LoveToLove

Your welcome:)
    I know right?? Now Miley’s leaving and Sel still doesn’t know if she’s leaving or not :(

Miss the old disney

xoShannonxo said:

Liam was too nice. I would curse that b!tch out. But again, that’s me.
    _______________
    Believe me, I would of been like “Bitch said whaaaat?” if someone said that to me.

Liam was probably in a firey rage in that mind of his, like all nice people.

• realistgangsta

dam imnotannoying3.0 you didn’t have to take it that far calling liam a ape but i agree with nick do look like a possum you funny

• AAC

Lol, is that song about what I think its about? LOL!
    _______

About prostitution? Then yes. It’s from Les Miserables.

• Timber

Good, you? :)
    __

I’m good! xD

• Disdain

Okay, since Pink Elephant and xcolorful ain’t here, no worries about that tinychat. It’s lame now.

• mrsdestinyhope

Niley fans just prove how rude they are. Why the hell would u go up to a person’s boyfriend and ask them about their ex? Their so FLIPPING DESPERATE. Why the hell can’t Niley fans let them GO ALREADY

WORD!! Niley Fans are nuts!

• AAC

are you serious? we might not even be able to see it in October’
    even more right

oh well I think at least my friend is coming back next week to cheer me up
    _______

We’ll be able to see the 25th anniversary concert. Someone will probably put it on youtube. The 10th anniversary show is on youtube so no doubt the 25th will be on it too.

Live Like There… said:

_____________________
    *cough* Nick can date meee. *cough*

WHO SAID THAT?
    Lol ! I dunno ;)
    But I’ll say it was me :)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I hope Selena stays the #%@$ off of Taylor.
    i think they made a cute couple

(replying to this) – Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:33 pm
    -Jenii said:

xoShannonxo said:

Nopee…just some innocent online cookie eating :)
    That sounds more sexual…
    ______
    Someone has a pretty dirty mind
    Someone (cough*Shannon*cough) is probably pretty horny.

• Liam É o Boi

‘why do people keep asking me about him?’

SUHEUHSUHEUHSIEJISJEKOSKOEKODUHEIDIOSUHSIJJDI
    NAO ACREDITO QUE NÃO GRAVARAM ISSO!!!!!!!

Because Nick attack offended like person, if something is wrong in the relationship between Miley and Liam is artistic side, He is a little known actor and one years ago that is only for miley lap and be offended by everything, The mean other separate notas.Si no fault of Nick.Ademas he is on other things.

• kendra bethune

is licram treating you fair i’m sick of hearing about this it’s been 8 months licram marry miley since the last song

*cough* Nick can date meee. *cough*

WHO SAID THAT?

haha I was gonna do that but idk in my mind he is already dating me
    ssh don’t tell anyone.

I know I iz lame.

hahaha poor liam, we love ya!

________

Haha yeah Nick was so rushed to just get into the kiss.
    Lol ! Yeah, I know it was a part of the scene, thats what I told her and she was like, ‘Its still corny’
    Lol @ Nick rushing for the kiss. Hahaha ! Get in thereee ! LOL

Miley and nick weren’t even together last summer, it was publicity… True love my ass.

I feel isolated.

I love that feeling :D

• Altea

that was SO rude. Those girls were such busybodies. Niley was over like years ago so let Miley be happy with Liam and stop asking him stupid questions.

• mrsmileycyrus

ofcourse Liam didn’t answer it!

I feel isolated.

I love that feeling :D
    Aaaw ! Do u really ? :) Lol =]

• crazylady

that won’t happen til October though will it?

I feel isolated.

I love that feeling :D
    Aaaw ! Do u really ? :) Lol =]

When you get used to it, it feels live the time of your life :)

• wtf

Categories: Liam Hemsworth, Jonas Brothers
    ??????????????
    -dies-
    ROFL

crazylady said:

*cough* Nick can date meee. *cough*

WHO SAID THAT?
    haha I was gonna do that but idk in my mind he is already dating me
    ssh don’t tell anyone.

I know I iz lame.
    it is not lame in my mind i am dating Taylor Lautner :)

• elliesaur

I’ve been way too perverted lately. I can’t get my mind out of the gutter.

I’ll be on Twitter, read someone’s Tweet and reply to it saying something like “What did you just say or am I being perverted?” and half the time they reply “Wtf?”

liam is uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I feel isolated.

I love that feeling :D
    Aaaw ! Do u really ? :) Lol =]

When you get used to it, it feels live the time of your life :)
    Aaw, I hate it. :(

Niley is clearly dead
    You guys are stupid
    Ps I love liam haha

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

elliesaur said:

I’ve been way too perverted lately. I can’t get my mind out of the gutter.

_______________

I’m like that… I thank god every single day that no one can read minds

• peacenlove

heyy :)

• xoShannonxo

I haven’t seen Amanda on OU in days!

wtf said:

Categories: Liam Hemsworth, Jonas Brothers
    ??????????????
    -dies-
    ROFL
    ______________________
    *cough* I may be very emotionless, but I can’t see how that’s funny.
    Are you on something?

Lol @ Nick rushing for the kiss. Hahaha ! Get in thereee ! LOL
    _______

I was like “Get it Nick!”.
    I love the movie version though of Les Miserables because there are like make out scenes between Marius and Cosette. And there is this one part where I think it was Enjolras says to Marius like “You can make love to her as a free man by tomorrow” or something along those lines and Marius just laughs and says “Maybe”. I think they should’ve put that in the musical version of Les Miserables.

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:41 pm
    peacenlove said:

heyy :)
    Chenny

• NicksSweetCaroline

Sup :)

• Disdain

I’ve been way too perverted lately. I can’t get my mind out of the gutter.

_

I was meaning to talk to you about that ;)

@OICWhutUDidThur Going to bed now. But I won’t be sleeping ;)

@whoahjoelle @OICWhutUDidThur WTF? Is my mind in the gutter or are you saying what I think you’re saying?

;)

elliesaur said:

I’ve been way too perverted lately. I can’t get my mind out of the gutter.

Lmaoo ! Hahaha, dw we’re all perverted at heart. Speakin of pervs, LOL, I was on youtube and I stumbled across this video called ‘For the pedo in all of us’.. Omg it is so wrong, its Nick Jonas when he was a kid and they have the most perverted song EVER playing in the background!! It was horribleeee !

• crazylady

I’ve been way too perverted lately. I can’t get my mind out of the gutter.

that’s ok..I’ve been like that with some things and I’m not even a sexual person. like sometimes I swear I have a low drive (at least for my age)

Sup :)
    _

Sup Cazzybearrrr :)

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Sup :)
    The sun..:DD

Disdain said:

I’ve been way too perverted lately. I can’t get my mind out of the gutter.

_

I was meaning to talk to you about that ;)

@OICWhutUDidThur Going to bed now. But I won’t be sleeping ;)

;)
    ________________________
    xD I was going to mention that but I didn’t want to sound like a creeper.

But I keep saying stuff like that, but everyone on my Twitter is a pervert at heart. So its good. ;D

• NicksSweetCaroline

Timber said:

Hi amanda :) x

Hey, how are you? :D

I’m very good thank you. I think i got a little suntan today :D

What about you?? :)

• .Smile.

Oceanup keeps saying ‘Bad Gateway’ or something like that… Its really annoying.
    This post is kinda boring… =/

• peacenlove

Yo. said:

Just made it today! FOLLOW :D

AWHH, thankyou’s :D

Youre icon is sexaay ;)

Im gonna tweet about it! LMAO

LMAO! thanx :)
    xoshannonxo made it she make gorgeouse icons :)

• Timber

Okay, I’m leaving. It’s taking way too long to load. Bye. :)

• Timber

I’m very good thank you. I think i got a little suntan today :D

What about you?? :)
    ____

Oh, that’s good!

I’m pretty good though! Thank you for asking. xD

AAC said:

Lol, is that song about what I think its about? LOL!
    _______

About prostitution? Then yes. It’s from Les Miserables.
    LMAO ! Thats exactly what I was thinking. Hahahaha

• beautifullydisturbedxx

seriouley. what would posses someoe to say something like that? smh

• peacenlove

Timber said:
    hey :)
    whats up?
    ___

Nothing. I’m just watching iCarly. Lol! What about you? :)

lol i like icarly :P
    and nothing…i feel so boring thats allways my answer lol

LOL why would he? nick is the biggest faggot.

LMAO ! Thats exactly what I was thinking. Hahahaha
    ___________

Lol! You should check out the rest of the lyrics. It’s so bad. At the beginning a sailor is like “even strokers need a little stroke!”. xD

• crazylady

ok I know peoples are photoshop experts around here and I need help.
    there’s this description about the eyedropper tool and the question is “do you think you might use this tool while working with images”
    all I have to say is yes I might use it.
    what else can I say? I don’t understand how you have to explain this stuff.

• AAC

LOL why would he? nick is the biggest faggot.
    ________

Nick’s a big bundle of sticks? Hmm. Who knew?

LMAO ! Thats exactly what I was thinking. Hahahaha
    ___________

LOOOL!! Thats.. interesting hahahahahah :)

• California.Gurls

wtf?! A little girl is winning over three hot guys?!

Be back later guys :) TTFN xD

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

Mmkay… but the last thing the girl said was mean o_O people need to get over the Miley and Nick thing!!! Niley happend, but it wont happend again!!! Nick and Miley was like Justin and Britney, young love nothing more, not truh love but puppy love THEY ARE NOT SOULMATES, get over yourself!

AAC said:

LOL why would he? nick is the biggest faggot.
    ________

Nick’s a big bundle of sticks? Hmm. Who knew?
    —————–
    I love your icon :) they are so cute :)

YES !!! HAHAHA OH MY GOD I LOVE NILEY FANS!! YES LIAM NICK KICKS YOUR ASS IN EVERY CATEGORY OF LIFE!!! YOU BASTARD!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! NICK JONAS IS THE FUCKING BOSS!!

• rude boy

, but I might visit her soon. Maybe’

maybe?
    mayyyybe?
    -_-

• natjbguitargirl

idk if they would get back together because their both happy with wat their doing now but if it did happening wouldnt be suprised

• AAC

I love your icon :) they are so cute :)
    _______

Aww thank you. I love yours too. Nick’s such a cutie.
    And yes they are very cute. I would stan for them if they ever decided to be together.

this post is boring. someone make it entertaining! i liked when everyone was being celebs

• harrypotterbitches

WOW!!!!!!!!!

AAC said:

I love your icon :) they are so cute :)
    _______

Aww thank you. I love yours too. Nick’s such a cutie.
    me too :) Everyone is saying that she is ugly but I think she is even more prettier than miley,selena or demi. She is a natrual beauty :)

_______

Wait are you thinking of Lucie or Camilla. Camilla is the one in my icon. I don’t think I have heard anyone say she was ugly yet.

• peacenlove

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:41 pm
    peacenlove said:

heyy :)
    Chenny

shannon! :)

• AAC

that won’t happen til October though will it?
    _______

Yeah the show takes place in October.

I feel isolated.

I love that feeling :D
    Aaaw ! Do u really ? :) Lol =]

When you get used to it, it feels live the time of your life :)
    Aaw, I hate it. :(
    I love it :D

Lol @ Nick rushing for the kiss. Hahaha ! Get in thereee ! LOL
    _______

I was like “Get it Nick!”.
    Aaaw ! Heheh, though I’ve never seen Les Miserables :( , So I dont know the characters other than Marius and Cossette. Lol, I wonder why those are the only two characters I know. ;) LOL

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    peacenlove said:

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:41 pm
    peacenlove said:

heyy :)
    Chenny

shannon! :)
    How’re you?

Dude, AAC :D

liam all the way fuck nick
    ______

You seem like a lovely person.

• Sorry Liam

Sorry Liam said:

__________
    loll…luv nicks face in that pic :P

Um… true love? Okay.
    some niley fans believe they are going to get married.

ah no *shudders*
    I’m so glad I didn’t see it but I did see some video with a few younger pictures of him that had a sorta dirty song I think.
    everytime there’s a young picture of him I’m like “no no no no” and cover his face with my hand.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

If they break up, there is always Joe. ;)

I feel isolated.

I love that feeling :D
    Aaaw ! Do u really ? :) Lol =]

When you get used to it, it feels live the time of your life :)
    Aaw, I hate it. :(
    I love it :D
    I feel invisible and I dunno, it just seems awful to me. What made you like it ?

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:03 pm
    xJonasXCandyx said:

liam all the way fuck nick

Lick all the way!:D

The names weird…
    I thought you were talking about oral sex..

Hmmmm I wonder… :p

Where did Riley go? She just disappeared.

• urluvismydrugg

WOW is all i gotta say to that ‘because everyones convinced they’re true love’
    that is extremely rude of them to say.

I can read minds.

• -Jenii

because everyone’s so convinced they’re true love,’

Nahh..not everyone. Only the little delusional niley stans.

ah no *shudders*
    LOL !!!! Brings back bad memories ehh? Lol
    Are you sure you dont want the link?? ^_^
    Lol Im totally kidding :D

• crazylady

this is the newest post seriously?

no one cares about Niley anymore….I mean yeah they were cute but seriously let it go

oh well I should be doing my homework anyway but idk I don’t feel motivated to.

• JONASforCANADA

GUYS IM FINALLY GOING TO MY FIRST JONAS CONCERT IN TORONTO.

JONASforCANADA said:

GUYS IM FINALLY GOING TO MY FIRST JONAS CONCERT IN TORONTO.
    _________
    Cool :)

• LoveToLove

GUYS IM FINALLY GOING TO MY FIRST JONAS CONCERT IN TORONTO.

congrats!!! :D

• Panda Bear Love

I feel bad for Liam…. Most Niley obsessed freaks pick on him. I’m sure he’s a nice guy but…

YOU CAN SUCK NICK’S DICK LIAM. You ain’t ever gonna be amazing as he is ;P

Dude, AAC :D

Hey. What’s up Riley? :)

Opposites do attract teenies. They balance eachother out.

• peacenlove

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    peacenlove said:

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:41 pm
    peacenlove said:

heyy :)
    Chenny

shannon! :)
    How’re you?

im good how are you? :)

Hmmmm I wonder… :p

Where did Riley go? She just disappeared.
    I have no idea. =/

• peacenlove

nick? competition? lol yeah right…

im good how are you? :)
    Great

• NicksSweetCaroline

Sup :)
    _

Sup Cazzybearrrr :)
    I like your icon =F

LOL !!!! Brings back bad memories ehh? Lol

ha no not really..just feels awkward for some reason.

I feel isolated.

I love that feeling :D
    Aaaw ! Do u really ? :) Lol =]

When you get used to it, it feels live the time of your life :)
    Aaw, I hate it. :(
    I love it :D
    Because I got used to it. I walk alone at school so I decide to embrace the feeling :)

I have no idea. =/
    _______

She always disappears. Tsk tsk tsk.

• JackieLOVER

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS JACKIE WROTE THIS LOL

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Sup :)

Sup Cazzybearrrr :)
    I like your icon =F

I like yours too :)

• NickjFTW

AHA!! found the party. Hey guys.

YO CAZ! :D

• xoxokatie8

AWKWARD
    I swear, will people ever stop talking about Niley???

NickjFTW said:

AHA!! found the party. Hey guys.
    __________
    Heyy :)

Disdain said:

I’ve been way too perverted lately. I can’t get my mind out of the gutter.

_

I was meaning to talk to you about that ;)

@OICWhutUDidThur Going to bed now. But I won’t be sleeping ;)

;)
    ________________________

xD I was going to mention that but I didn’t want to sound like a creeper.

______________________

LOL. I’m not xD

• NickjFTW

I noticed some of you are talking about Les Miz. I saw Nick in it, so if you have any questions, ask me!

• BlueandPinkaaaa

Can someone please make Fan Art of Miley + Nick & Liam to add? :]

lxxD

My mom has a 70’s bush.

I feel isolated.

I love that feeling :D
    Aaaw ! Do u really ? :) Lol =]

When you get used to it, it feels live the time of your life :)
    Aaw, I hate it. :(
    I love it :D
    Aaw :D Embrace it, I think I’ll try that. :)

• NicksSweetCaroline

YO CAZ! :D
    Hallllaa!!!

Did i make you stick to your account?? :D

• NickjFTW

AHA!! found the party. Hey guys.
    __________
    Heyy :)

Sup?

• AAC

Awww I can’t wait to see Nick and Samantha do this song at the 25th anniversary show.

.Smile.
    I just found that video on YouTube, and five seconds into it I was laughing hysterically. xD
    I will never see little Nicky the same way again.

Can someone please make Fan Art of Miley + Nick & Liam to add? :]

I have no idea. =/
    _______

She always disappears. Tsk tsk tsk.
    Hahaha ! Maybe we need to have a chat with her ehh? Lol JK

.Smile.
    I will never see little Nicky the same way again.

.Smile.
    I will never see little Nicky the same way again.
    Lol its too funny ! But its soo wrong! Dont worry you aren’t alone on seeing baby Nick in the same way ever again.

Hallllaa!!!

Did i make you stick to your account?? :D
    _______

Hehe maybe. I’m still an anon from time to time though.
    So what’s up?

.Smile.
    I will never see little Nicky the same way again.

• NickjFTW

I noticed some of you are discussing les miz. I saw nick in it so if you have questions ask!!!

Play this game if you are bored.

• AAC

Is OU being slow for anyone else or is it just me?

• springstrawberry

“Because everybody think they’re true love”
    WRONG and MEAN ! A loooot of people think Nick and Miley are over, they both moved on so forget about it !

• Justin>Liam>Perez Hilton>Nick

AAC said:

Is OU being slow for anyone else or is it just me?
    _________________
    For me, it keeps saying there was a gateway error or something like that. :\

• KristinaMarie559

“because everyone’s so convinced they’re true love”

Miley and Nick loved each other but it wasn’t true love.

• xJonasXCandyx

liam all the way fuck nick

Lick all the way!:D

The names weird…
    I thought you were talking about oral sex..
    ___

Oh god.lol

Live Like There… said:

Um… true love? Okay.
    some niley fans believe they are going to get married.
    Well let them believe that :P

• LoveToLove

Has anyone ever found odd the “are you a Niley supporter” question when you’re making an account??

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

If they break up, there is always Joe. ;)
    they will make an adorable couple!

Hey. What’s up Riley? :)

Sorry for calling you AAC, I just haven’t gotten used to calling you Amanda…

I am exited to see my favourite Namilla bud :P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Monke- I mean Liam must be annoyed and about ready to punch some of these Niley stans. SMH.

• JONASforCANADA

nileys dead..for now..

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

If they break up, there is always Joe. ;)

Moe FTW <3

Oh god.lol

Like lick her all the way. Sorry I need to remove my head from the gutter.

• AAC

GUYS IM FINALLY GOING TO MY FIRST JONAS CONCERT IN TORONTO.
    _______

Awwww! Have fun! I wish I could make it out to that concert but I have no money.

• crazylady

no I mean they post about Niley enough so obviously this site is Niley obsessed.

• xJonasXCandyx

_____

I was like WTF? when I read that…

• sophieee

Good because Niley is dead.

• sophieee

Good because Niley is dead.

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:08 pm
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

If they break up, there is always Joe. ;)

Moe FTW <3
    -----
    Moe? Good call, Jiley sounds like a virus

LoveToLove said:

i always wondered why did they put that question?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

JONASforCANADA said:

GUYS IM FINALLY GOING TO MY FIRST JONAS CONCERT IN TORONTO.

Have fun :D When is it?

xoShannonxo said:

Liam was too nice. I would curse that b!tch out. But again, that’s me.
    _______________

Liam was probably in a firey rage in that mind of his, like all nice people.
    LMAO xD

• AAC

Sorry for calling you AAC, I just haven’t gotten used to calling you Amanda…

I am exited to see my favourite Namilla bud :P

It’s fine and same here.
    I just want October to come so Nick and Camilla will be reunited again.

• crazylady

i always wondered why did they put that question?

because they iz obsessed duh!

Nick is competition.
    Niley is true love. best couple ever.
    Go away Liam.

Panda Bear Love said:

_________
    He’s a shy person and probably hates it when the whole world knows his relationships and stuff.

• crazylady

being secretive is part of his reserved nature most likely

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:11 pm

Nick is competition.
    Niley is true love. best couple ever.
    Go away Liam.
    What are you, five?

NICK JONAS IS THE DAMN BOSS AND NILEY IS THE BEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD THEY WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN! EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN CAN SEE IT AND FEEL IT!!!

i wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad

_______

Camilla :) But I heard people say that she is ugly and miley/selena is better and she should keep her hands off nick. -sighs- niley/nelena stans

• Lilly

RUDE

• Jonas88

Hmmm are Miley and Nick still friends?:)

_______

Seriously? Ugh. Camilla is gorgeous in my opinion.

I mean come on. You can’t tell me that they don’t look cute together.

• Jonas88

• BglitterBBy2.0

Jonas88 said:

Wow he looks handsome(:
    && even looks better than Liam!

_______

Seriously? Ugh. Camilla is gorgeous in my opinion.

I mean come on. You can’t tell me that they don’t look cute together.
    ——————

niley always ends up back together again,liam and miam fans should know that,this time is no different.believe that!

• CCHLOE

Oh. My. Peanut butter and jelly.
    I am feeling second hand embarassment for these girls. CRINGEE much?! :|
    I could never disrespect someone enough to ask those questions.
    And no, I’m not a shit-out, its just common courtesy to not bring relationships, I mean PAST relationships up to people you don’t know and infront of the CURRENT BOYFRIEND of someone you’re supposed to be a fan of.
    If I were Miley I wouldn’t appreciate you atall. Jusssst sayin’
    Dumb fucks.

It’s fine and same here.
    I just want October to come so Nick and Camilla will be reunited again.

What’s better is that the DVD is gonna be filmed… Meaning, I’ll get to repeat that Namilla kiss over and over and over and over again XD

• xJonasXCandyx

Nick is competition.
    Niley is true love. best couple ever.
    Go away Liam.

Miley and Nick moved on.
    Niley’s over.

STILL. At least say “yes, I’m dating her” and move the fuck on… :/

Panda Bear Love said:

STILL. At least say “yes, I’m dating her” and move the fuck on… :/
    Yaa.. u got a point

Panda Bear Love said:

STILL. At least say “yes, I’m dating her” and move the fuck on… :/
    _______________________
    Have you seen what would come about if something like that happened?
    The teenies attack, the media attacks.
    They don’t even need to confirm a relationship for this to happen. (Nelena 2.0?)

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:08 pm
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

If they break up, there is always Joe. ;)

Moe FTW <3
    Moe? Good call, Jiley sounds like a virus

LMAO. We should all get infected by that virus. Moe would just be amazing…

GUYS IM FINALLY GOING TO MY FIRST JONAS CONCERT IN TORONTO
    Cool! Last year i went to one concer in august in toronto and another in october in my country <3 they were awsome!!!

• all for me

Am I the only person who thinks Liam is ugly as hell!!

• elliesaur

Uh, Nick and Miley were 14 when they begun dating. Saying that you found true love at 14 is like saying Selena Gomez is a slut.
    In either case, I will laugh at you and say “Okay, bitch..”

The Jonas brothers always lie about their relationships. They can never tell the truth.

• all for me

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:15 pm

—————————
    Their relationships are their busniess nobody else’s they don’t tell you anything or anyboy else there is nothing for them to lie or be truthfull about..its really no ones business…

STILL. At least say “yes, I’m dating her” and move the fuck on… :/

easier said than done. I don’t think that’s easy for a reserved person.
    to be honest if I was famous I might not be able to say that I’m dating a certain person either (guess it depends on the person though)

________

I don’t think they are going to kiss since it’s only a concert. I don’t think there is any acting. :/

Dude, they’re gonna film the play, right? XD

• crazylady

Am I the only person who thinks Liam is ugly as hell!!

I don’t generally like to use the word ugly (if I use it on anyone it will be myself most likely) but I don’t think he’s attractive either. I don’t like tall guys so I’d say he looks awkward.

elliesaur said:

In either case, I will laugh at you and say “Okay, bitch..”
    ikr?

Dude, they’re gonna film the play, right? XD
    _______

I’m pretty sure they are going to film the concert. But that’s what it is, only a concert.
    What I really wanted was the actual play to be filmed when he was doing it at the Queen’s Theatre.

ok seriously nick is just as good as liam. probably MORE talented because have u heard

LIAM WILL NEVER BE A “STEP UP” just saying. hes just a foot taller

• xoShannonxo

LMAO. We should all get infected by that virus. Moe would just be amazing…
    :D the best LOL

• Panda Bear Love

One thing I know. Opposites DO NOT ATTRACT.

No matter what some stupid quote says.

• Panda Bear Love

Maybe he’ll surprise us ;)

• crazylady

Have you seen what would come about if something like that happened?
    The teenies attack, the media attacks.

that too exactly it’s annoying as hell. if there was a way to tell without the teenies knowing then yeah maybe he’d tell.
    but one flaw in your reasoning are they even that many Jonas teenies anymore Ellie?

01:14 pm
    all for me said:

Am I the only person who thinks Liam is ugly as hell!!
    I think he’s pretty handsome.

• AAC

Maybe he’ll surprise us ;)

Lol with what?

• Disdain

I really don’t like posts to do with Niley… people get vulgar.

.Smile.
    Your icon. Is. Adorable. :D
    I just want to steal Nick right in that moment. That’s not creepy.
    Right? :P
    _____________
    Pssh, I know right? :P
    LMAOOOOOOO ! Hahahah ! He looks hot.Literally. He looks smokinn’

Niley is dead and gone!

• crazylady

One thing I know. Opposites DO NOT ATTRACT.

No matter what some stupid quote says.

not always..opposites can attract sometimes. you just gotta have the same morals/values or whatever which is probly why Niley didn’t work out. they had different values/morals.

Roar.

Lol with what?

Filming the play XD

_________

There are enough left. People were attacking Camilla on twitter when they saw the picture of her kissing Nick in Les Mis.

So…

Cookies anyone?

Ugh. Tinychat then?

Oh God. Here comes the Nick hate. Jackie better not be in this post
    Hiii :)
    ______

Hey! How’s it going? Love you’re new icon. ;)

Lmao…..

• sophieee

Miley and Joe would pone Niley and Miam and Jemi.

• LoveToLove

I really don’t like posts to do with Niley… people get vulgar.

___________

I know LOL but it’s entertaining at least

So…

Cookies anyone?
    ill have one :D

crazylady said:

Have you seen what would come about if something like that happened?
    The teenies attack, the media attacks.

_________________
    Pssh. The teenies know everything. :P

And there are Jonas teenies. Maybe not as much as some people but there are still crazies. 0_o

“Because everybody think they’re true love”

_________
    A lot of people think Niley is over
    ’cause people think they’re true love
    -_-

OU is being stubborn!

Justin>Liam>Perez Hilton>Nick

-__-

Can someone please make Fan Art of Miley + Nick & Liam to add? :]

YEEEES!!!! look:

For me, it keeps saying there was a gateway error or something like that. :\
    ______

Yeah. Well now it’s working fine.

• peacenlove

OU is being sloooowwwww

Ugh stop being slow OU!

• xoShannonxo

Nick aint got sh!t on Liam. you go boy, be cocky.

• peaceandlove.

‘o’
    The bit at the end was kinda mean.
    ____________________________

oh yeah.

Fuck!!!

Fuck!!!

Fuck!!!

it’s slow for me too.

• xJonasXCandyx

Can someone please make Fan Art of Miley Nick & Liam to add? :]

Lol Oceanup…

• EvaSnow

I feel bad for Liam. Come on people… Niley is dead. Miley and Liam are totally in love and they’re adorable together.

cute!

xoShannonxo said:

Nick aint got sh!t on Liam. you go boy, be cocky.
    SHANNON !!!!!!!!!!!! xD

• NicksSweetCaroline

Hallllaa!!!

Did i make you stick to your account?? :D
    _______

Hehe maybe. I’m still an anon from time to time though.
    So what’s up?
    Maybe??? DEFINETLY!!!!

• xoShannonxo

Liam shouldn’t constantly be reminded about this… He’s better than her ex and her next!

• NickjFTW

Dammit oceanup!!!! Can you not cause me problems???

peaceandlove. said:

‘o’
    The bit at the end was kinda mean.
    ____________________________

oh yeah.
    Aaaaww ! Your icon :) <3

• peacenlove

Filming the play XD

• Disdain

I really don’t like posts to do with Niley… people get vulgar.

___________

I know LOL but it’s entertaining at least
    __________

Yeahh :)

• Moonbeam

LOL, he should be more worried about guys in her movie than Nick.
    Nick never has time for girls on tour.

• crazylady

oh I’m not into Twatter so no wonder I didn’t know but it didn’t seem like it to me cuz ever since Justin Bieber came around people hardly ever talk about them anymore. even on here it seems less.
    I hear the bulk of the Jonas talk went to Tumblr? idk I don’t use Tumblr.

in all seriousiness I think Nick could care less about Miley Cyrus!!
    THIS! & Miley could probably care less about Nick. Their relationship is a thing of the past. Time for the fans to move on just like they have.

Jul 29, 2010 @ 01:21 pm

• jayjonas

miam forever!!
    1) cos they are epicly cute together
    and 2) because nickyy belongs to me!!!