Miley & Braison Cyrus LOL SET CUTE

miley-braison

Braison visited sister Miley on the set of LOL.

CUTE

• Yo.

Its sweet that her brother and her are close like that even though hes half related to her :)

• quina

uuuhhh braison and miley aren’y halfbrother and sister his dad is billy and his mom is tish just like miles trace and brandy are only tish’s kids

they’re full related xD
    trace and brandi are her half siblings :P
    and i love your icon :)

• quina

uuuhhh have you not seen the derek and julianne hough family now that family are all like twins

• gottalent?

That might be my next secert crush.

• Gable16

braison isn’t half realted to miles that’s christiopher, brandi and trace. noah and braison are full blood. [=

• xxloverxx

Yay a miley post <3 love her

• mileyluver6

their not half related. trace is her half brother.

• xafranbix

Yeah.. the quality’s weird :O

• Yo.

Seriously? They look nothing alike o_O

• Anonymousey *BieberLove*

You may not see it in Braison and Miley, but there’s totally a resemblance between Braison and Noah.

• Redvines

Miley looks cute but I think Braison looks like Trace 0_0

Braison looks just like Noah IMO.

• demi is my girl crush

ANYBODY HERE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A PICTURE A FULL PAGE TWITTER BACKGROUND?

• demi is my girl crush

ANYBODY HERE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A PICTURE A FULL PAGE TWITTER BACKGROUND?

I think he’s like 15 or 16.

• JZ19

So cute! :D I remember Miley’s Twitter days, when Braison visited her in TLS set. What’s the source for this one?

• MeenuD

Miley looks pretty in the picture.

• karaclouds

how old is braison? cute pic though (Y)

• TikTokOnTheClock

How Cute!
    They really love eachother- my brother and me, well we’re not into that “brother-sister love” thing ;D

• LoveToLove

she’s gorgeous!

• Yo.
  • memiAndniley
  • suckit

why the fuck are the pics from the set of lol always blurry??? anyways miley looks really pretty in that pic

• MeenuD

Yo. said:

TWITTER –

I followed you. Follow me back http://twitter.com/MeenuD

• -JulieSmile-

Brother/Sister Love,Something you rarely see (:
    Cute Picture.

• .Smile.

Hellooo :D

• lovelyy

Where did OU get the pic?

• Disdain

IDK why, but I love Braison Cyrus :)

I find it’s scary how much they ALL look alike.
    gives me the heeby-jeebies.
    Like.. I’ve never seen a family in which they ALL look SO similar.
    :O

• lovelyy

They look cute but his hair bothers me.

• lovelyy

So how’s everyone doing today?

They have the same parents. Trace cyrus is her half brother

• mayaMONSTER

haha. naww girl.
    Trace, is her half brother. Braison is he full brother. He’s the younger one. XD
    hah.

• mayaMONSTER

haha. naww girl.
    hah.

i can see the resemblance but i think miley is the prettiest out of everyone in her family.

lol when i first saw that pic i thought it was noah.
    Who is Noah?
    I’m guessing your comment is a hate comment since you’re an anon. You don’t have the balls to make an account. Get a life
    lol wtf? i was talking about mileys sister noah. i just thought he looked kind of like her in this pic. damn chill out.

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

Hes kindda cute compared to Trace…

i must miley got the better genes of tish and billy

• Jonas88

aww :)

• Moonbeam

She looks so much better with short hair, I can’t imagine her anymore with extensions. :/

zuhuhhuhuah miley is so sweet =)!

check ->> http://www.twitpic.com/23a544

xoxo.

• BangThatDrum

OMG so cute =D glad she has a strong band with her family and people that’s all that mathers ;)

• suckit

And now my question: Is it really like that in america?
    Though i’m from germany and i don’t know it :D
    Sorry for my horrible englisch ;)

it’s not really like that njust the movies
    ______________________________________

Okay, thanks ;)

welcome ;)

• LuvyahgirlNiley

Aww, cute brother and sister picture :)) I said “aww” before I even saw the pic, the title was enough ?

• kaygirl

oh mi gosh, he’s like noah with a different head of hair.

• memiAndniley

OU is dead.

• memiAndniley
  • TikTokOnTheClock

Soo, weeell
    How is everyone?

• m

memiAndniley said:
    Dont think this is true but look
    No it’s not true so stop posting it. That’s a lameass blog. Fake. Stop posting it.

Brother sister love <3

• memiAndniley

memiAndniley said:
    Dont think this is true but look

———————————–
    Well maybe other people wanna read it, no need to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. :/ And i can post it if i want i only posted it twice whats the big deal?

BRB :)

• karaclouds

Your icon. <3 Niiiceeee ;)
    ---
    aaw thanks, your icon is cute too :)
    whats up?

• .Smile.

karaclouds said:

Your icon. <3 Niiiceeee ;)
    ---
    aaw thanks, your icon is cute too :)
    whats up?
    ------
    Thanks :) Nothing really.. :( this post is kinda boring lol
    Wadddup wid youu? ;) lol

• memiAndniley

(replying to this) – Jul 29, 2010 @ 09:19 am
    m said:

lol when i first saw that pic i thought it was noah.
    Who is Noah?

———————————-
    Judging an anon isnt gonnna do much, as the other person said on another post that maybe we all couldve been an anon one time, Not all people have to make an ou account.

• gottalent?

BRB:)

Hey girl!
    I’ll be waiting.

• karaclouds

Thanks :) Nothing really.. :( this post is kinda boring lol
    Wadddup wid youu? ;) lol

LOL, thats cool well went bowling so that was pretty good and now just listening to music – you going to see jobros on tour?

• .Smile.

Thanks :) Nothing really.. :( this post is kinda boring lol
    Wadddup wid youu? ;) lol

—————
    No.. :( My parents wont let me go. They say its unsafe. smh.. Its just their way of saying no i suppose lol. I changed my icon, waddaya think :D

• suckit

i change my icon again

• .Smile.

@karaclouds
    Are you going to see them on their tour?

A Year Without Rain (Demo Song) – Selena Gomez & The Scene

A Year Without Rain (Demo Song) – Selena Gomez & The Scene

A Year Without Rain (Demo Song) – Selena Gomez & The Scene

• Yo.

Ermmm.

• Marjorie

Haha so I’m guessing your a Niley fan?
    He probably did visit her..
    There doesn’t have to be a picture.
    Read the first 7 words of the sentence and then recomment because obviously you didn’t read close enough when I said it could be true or not.
    Don’t know what Niley has to do with anything.

Jul 29, 2010 @ 11:32 am
    elliesaur said:

I am BORED.
    You’re the vegetarian I was talking to, right?

• elliesaur

xoShannonxo said:

Jul 29, 2010 @ 11:32 am
    elliesaur said:

I am BORED.
    You’re the vegetarian I was talking to, right?
    ___________
    Lmfao. xD Hello to you, too.
    And yes, I’m pretty sure. Was it about In-N-Out & Miley, too?

Miley apparently told one of the guys at her hotel that she’s single. :/

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    WakaWakaEhEh

I SEE YOUUUU! :)
    _____

xD I DO TOO
    _____

HEHEHEH xD

Miley apparently told one of the guys at her hotel that she’s single. :/
    What?

I hope Niley get back together, just to watch Jacqueline Rose’s meltdown.

• xoShannonxo

I hope Niley get back together, just to watch Jacqueline Rose’s meltdown.
    This again

Jul 29, 2010 @ 11:18 am
    How do you do that

xoShannonxo said:
    Jul 29, 2010 @ 11:18 am
    How do you do that
    You click the bold button but don’t type anything :)

• Marjorie

Miley apparently told one of the guys at her hotel that she’s single. :/

—————
    Don’t know if it’s true or not, but I wouldn’t be surprised. I find it weird that Liam hasn’t visited Miley ONCE since she’s been in Detroit.

Jul 29, 2010 @ 11:21 am
    Marjorie said:

Miley apparently told one of the guys at her hotel that she’s single. :/

—————
    Liam has a life, he’s not Miley’s vagina. RME. They don’t have to be evrywhere together.

• Drizzy

Oh goodness. The whole “Miley talking to Nick Again” is BS.

Liam and her are still together.
    I can’t believe a lot of people believe what they read.

Like my icon?

• Marjorie

Miley apparently told one of the guys at her hotel that she’s single. :/

—————
    I would be okay with that statement if he didn’t already go with her to Europe AND to Nashville. He hasn’t even visited for maybe a day. I find it strange that he would go to her hometown, go with her to a different country, but not visit her in Detroit.

• Drizzy

Miley apparently told one of the guys at her hotel that she’s single. :/

—————

===

Haha so I’m guessing your a Niley fan?
    He probably did visit her..
    There doesn’t have to be a picture.

• xoShannonxo

Maybe he’s busy, or maybe this time he just CHOSE not to go. Is that so hard to comprehend?

Liam and her are still together.
    I can’t believe a lot of people believe what they read

I don’t see anyone talking about Niley. They’re talking about a girl in Detroit who was told that Miley said she was single.

Jul 29, 2010 @ 11:29 am

Liam and her are still together.
    I can’t believe a lot of people believe what they read

Who told the girl? Please stop spreading your petty rumors.

• elliesaur

I am BORED.

• Hangover

Aww,I missed that smile:)
    Love her SFM<3

• Anonymouse

I bet if she had twitter her tweets would be all about missing Liam. I also don’t care WHO they date as long as they are HAPPY! I’ll leave now..

• xoShannonxo

Lmfao. xD Hello to you, too.
    And yes, I’m pretty sure. Was it about In-N-Out & Miley, too?
    Yah, I told you I saw Miley at in-n-out. LOL

• elliesaur

xoShannonxo said:

Lmfao. xD Hello to you, too.
    And yes, I’m pretty sure. Was it about In-N-Out & Miley, too?
    Yah, I told you I saw Miley at in-n-out. LOL
    ________________
    Mhmm. That vegetarian was me, thenn. :D
    So, how you doing? (:

• memiAndniley

Love her!!!

(replying to this) – Jul 29, 2010 @ 11:41 am
    elliesaur said:

xoShannonxo said:

Lmfao. xD Hello to you, too.
    And yes, I’m pretty sure. Was it about In-N-Out & Miley, too?
    Yah, I told you I saw Miley at in-n-out. LOL
    ________________
    Mhmm. That vegetarian was me, thenn. :D
    So, how you doing? (:
    I think you and nshoutneverr were the two meat haters. It’s nice to talk to other vegs. Anyways I’ve been fine. You?

• elliesaur

xoShannonxo said:

(replying to this) – Jul 29, 2010 @ 11:41 am
    elliesaur said:

xoShannonxo said:

Lmfao. xD Hello to you, too.
    And yes, I’m pretty sure. Was it about In-N-Out & Miley, too?
    Yah, I told you I saw Miley at in-n-out. LOL
    ________________
    Mhmm. That vegetarian was me, thenn. :D
    So, how you doing? (:
    ________________
    Haha, I’ve been goood. I’m a bit sick though so I didn’t go to camp today. :/
    Its all good, though.
    And sorry for the late reply, I was mesmerized by Twitter. :P

• Thtzttlykewl

She cut her hair? Woah. Anyone, Braison’s cute- not Frankie Jonas cute, but cute.. when compared to Trace a.k.a horseface :P

• SoRawSUgAr

Awww LOL could be a good movie

• karaclouds

the person who’s in your icon is a keeper ;) LOL
    erm, they haven’t announced dates for where i live – but im going to see for JB not the whole CR slush IMO

• .Smile.

karaclouds said:

the person who’s in your icon is a keeper ;) LOL
    Lol Nick is a hottie ;)
    You’re soo lucky :D I hope u have fun if you do end up going :) Have u been to a Jobro concert or met them before ?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

The pic is really cute :)

• Hilary

adorable <3

• Jane.in.Sane

Braison is really cute in that whole skater boy…

its very cute

• jackie.r.

aww cute.

• superJOEman

Braison looks like Noah! ^^
    BTW, I just watched the O2 concert of Miley last night on one of the music channels here in the Philippines. Just wanna share. ;)

• lioness

sweet picture

I really want to see how their remake of LOL turns out

• HBIC

I love her shorter hair and her more natural look :) Pretty!

• mileyluver15

personaly i think briason and miley are the best looking people out of the fam. i think hes cute and mileys pretty and i also think brandis pretty but billy ray is not her birth father..soo dont couunt

• mileyluver15

HBIC said:

I love her shorter hair and her more natural look :) Pretty!

me too but i never knew her real hair was that short cuz like i always kepy my hair long because miley and vanessa hudgens had long hair at least i thoguht lol.. all this time ive been fooled thanks alot hair styleist!

• mileyluver15

They have the same parents. Trace cyrus is her half brother

so is brandi lets not forget her.. :)

memiAndniley said:

Dont think this is true but look

It wud excite a Niley fan but, if its true then only time will tell!

I’m back… :)

Always loved there brother-sister thing.
    My favorites Cyrus family (:
    LOVE THEM! ?

• miesquierdo
  • miesquierdo

hey .

• heartkeys

Her smile is gorgeous!
    She’s beautiful.

• HOLAA

so pretty! 0.0

• suckit

u just realized she cute her hair??where have u been

How can anyone hate her? She’s soooo beautiful<3 And I met braison when I was in la a couple months ago he’s adorable. Now I just need to meet Miley :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Aww cute <3
    Damn, that's a boy version of Noah! lmao

• karaclouds

Lol Nick is a hottie ;)
    hahaha, i still not sure though,
    no if i do go it would be my first time but i went to london this summer and saw nick in les miz and met big rob ;)

Ok Braison looks like Noah, but Miley and Noah don’t really look alike at all.

• Sandrine

AWWW adoradle!! I wanna a brother >333

• Sandrine

AWWW adoradle!! I wanna a brother >333

• gottalent?

I’m back…:)

Lol
    Let’s throw a party!!!!
    Remember me?

in what way is that drugged up wannabe cute? (braison, not miley lol)
    ew.
    hes always high or bragging about knowing who nirvana is.
    its on my last nerve.
    im so ready to delte him off fb.

Wow OU, do you stalk Tish? She posted this pic on her fb profile.. :/
    Anyway Braison is 16 :)

• R

I’d TAP THAT! :D

gottalent? said:
    I’m back…:)

Lol
    Let’s throw a party!!!!
    Remember me?

Yeah I do xD

• harrypotterbitches

Adorable

sry but why is it that EVERY cyrus looks ugly?!!!
    miley,trace,braison,noah,even the mum!! and the others too ugghh hate them!

• .Smile.

Lol Nick is a hottie ;)
    hahaha, i still not sure though,
    Aaaw ! Hahaha ! Lucky youu! I saw Nick coming out of Les Mis and on my way home too, but I didnt see Big Rob. :(
    Did you enjoy Les Mis?

Lol…Zac Taylor is at it again.

• .Smile.

sry but why is it that EVERY cyrus looks ugly?!!!
    miley,trace,braison,noah,even the mum!! and the others too ugghh hate them!
    You’re jealous. :)

• Your Mom Was Here

she’s pretty

• Untouchable

awww.. if only trace was good looking like his brother and sisters

• gottalent?

I’m back…:)

gottalent? said:
    Lol let’s throw a party!!!
    Remember me?

disdain said:
    Yeah I do xD

Great!
    So far i hate the name.

• Your Mom Was Here

HELLO EVERYBODY

I hope Niley get back together, just to watch Jacqueline Rose’s meltdown.

—————————

That beotch is seriously crazy, she really believes she can read Miley’s thoughts she comes from the state of delusion.

• xoShannonxo

I hope Niley get back together, just to watch Jacqueline Rose’s meltdown.

haha

• hottiegirl

miley looks amazing as usual

gottalent? said:
    I’m back…:)

gottalent? said:
    Lol let’s throw a party!!!
    Remember me?

disdain said:
    Yeah I do xD

Great!
    So far i hate the name.

LOL my name?

HELLO EVERYBODY
    _

HELLO YOU

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Lol…Zac Taylor is at it again.

At what?

Untouchable said:
    awww.. if only trace was good looking like his brother and sisters
    __

Where is he nowadays? Back in his stable?

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Lol…Zac Taylor is at it again.

At what?
    __

I’m guessing anon is talking about Miam/Niley
    ‘confliction’
    total bs

• TikTokOnTheClock

In all those american high school teenage movies etc. there are the “cool” one the cheerleader, the sporttypes and there are the nerds who are all other people in the school and they hate each other and you know what i mean? :D
    And now my question: Is it really like that in america?
    Though i’m from germany and i don’t know it :D
    Sorry for my horrible englisch ;)

• suckit

OC is dead,again

• memiAndniley
  • gottalent?

WHO CARES
    TELL ME WHO’D IT BE YOU AND NOT ME
    WHO MADE YOU KING OF ANYTHING
    AND WHO CARES
    TELL ME WHO’D IT BE
    WHO DIED AND MADE YOU KING OF ANYTHING

• .Smile.

Miley looks really pretty in that picture. :)

• suckit

And now my question: Is it really like that in america?
    Though i’m from germany and i don’t know it :D
    Sorry for my horrible englisch ;)

it’s not really like that njust the movies

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

WakaWakaEhEh said:

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Lol…Zac Taylor is at it again.

At what?
    __

I’m guessing anon is talking about Miam/Niley
    ‘confliction’
    total bs

Oh, thanks. Thank god I dont read his site and stay the shit away from him. I hate him and Perez Hilton. They make me wanna cut a bitch.

• Your Mom Was Here

gotta go, I have work to do :(

see ya!

lol when i first saw that pic i thought it was noah.

• m

lol when i first saw that pic i thought it was noah.
    Who is Noah?

___

I only read them when I’m extremely bored.

• Jaymee__x

she’s so pretty.<3
    really cute. :)

• Untouchable

Where is he nowadays? Back in his stable?
    ______

hahahahaha.. don’t know. don’t care.

gotta go, I have work to do :(

see ya!
    _

You just came :(

Okay, bye :)

gotta go, I have work to do :(

see ya!
    _

Bye!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Jul 29, 2010 @ 10:38 am
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

___

I only read them when I’m extremly bored.

I dont read them at all LOL. They always manage to annoy me or get me angry smh.

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Lol…Zac Taylor is at it again.

At what?
    __

I’m guessing anon is talking about Miam/Niley
    ‘confliction’
    total bs

Lol. yes thats what I was talking about. ZT know nothing.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I only read them when I’m extremly bored.

___

it’s the annoying comments they make at the end of their ‘articles’ right? I tend to ignore them

• gottalent?

LOL my name?

No i mean mine.

• MeenuD

Hit me up on Twitter people. I need someone to talk to.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Jul 29, 2010 @ 10:38 am
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

___

I only read them when I’m extremly bored.

I dont know. They just over all annoy me like, they act like they know everything that is happening and what they say is 100% correct and they really piss me off when they just write rubbish about celebs who have done NOTHING to them. I just feel like they need a life lol.

Whats your name btw? :)

gottalent? said:
    LOL my name?

No i mean mine.

You can change it! LOL. Your an anon xD

I know that ZT is totally unreliable, but there are so many rumors about Miley/Liam fighting and Nick/miley texting. I just wonder if there is some truth to it.

Whats your name btw? :)
    ____

Rachel :D Yours?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Whats your name btw? :)
    ____

Rachel :D Yours?

Emily xD
    So, do you like Miley? :D

Rachel :D Yours?

Emily xD
    So, do you like Miley? :D
    ___

As in Miley Cyrus? Yes :) She seems like an awesome chick. You have a twitter?

• realistgangsta

miam forever eww disdain your icon is ugly

• gottalent?

True, G2G unbraid my box braids.

miam forever eww disdain your icon is ugly

LOL you don’t like Gaga?

Don’t worry, I was going to change it anyway.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Rachel :D Yours?

Emily xD
    So, do you like Miley? :D
    ___

As in Miley Cyrus? Yes :) She seems like an awesome chick. You have a twitter?

Yes, Cyrus :P She’s pretty awesome, I have to agree. I love her!
    Yup, I have twitter it’s: EmilyyR
    Whats yours? xD

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

miam forever eww disdain your icon is ugly

LOL you don’t like Gaga?

Don’t worry, I was going to change it anyway

LOL I love Gaga :P

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yes, Cyrus :P She’s pretty awesome, I have to agree. I love her!
    Yup, I have twitter it’s: EmilyyR
    Whats yours? xD

:) http://twitter.com/NuevaRachel
    btw. I’m following you :D

• yva

The bitch is back!

• realistgangsta

oh the horse gaga lady no i don’t like her and her music

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Yes, Cyrus :P She’s pretty awesome, I have to agree. I love her!
    Yup, I have twitter it’s: EmilyyR
    Whats yours? xD

:) http://twitter.com/NuevaRachel
    btw. I’m following you :D

I’m following you now :p

• Yo.

Helloes people :) This post is a bit lonley, eh?

oh the horse gaga lady no i don’t like her and her music
    _

Oh okay…

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

miam forever eww disdain your icon is ugly

LOL you don’t like Gaga?

Don’t worry, I was going to change it anyway

LOL I love Gaga :P

Yaaaay :D

• MeenuD

I think we’d have more fun talking on Twitter rather than OU.

^^^^ VOTE FOR JONAS!!!!!
    Jonas brothers are losing!!

Answers:
    Make a Wave.

Nick Jonas And the Admisnitration.

New Jersey.

Hannah Montana.

Its About TIme.

^^^^ VOTE FOR JONAS!!!!!
    Jonas brothers are losing!!

Answers:
    Make a Wave.

Nick Jonas And the Admisnitration.

New Jersey.

Hannah Montana.

Its About TIme.

• karaclouds

HALLELUJAH! xD

• .Smile.

karaclouds said:

HALLELUJAH! xD
    Your icon. <3 Niiiceeee ;)

• TikTokOnTheClock

Jul 29, 2010 @ 09:07 am
    suckit said:
    And now my question: Is it really like that in america?
    Though i’m from germany and i don’t know it :D
    Sorry for my horrible englisch ;)

it’s not really like that njust the movies
    ______________________________________

Okay, thanks ;)

• California.Gurls

aaaw cute :)

• California.Gurls

aaaw cute :)

Yo. said:
    Helloes people :) This post is a bit lonley, eh?
    ___

Ou is getting a bit dead. Even with all the new users.

• Yo.

Yo. said:
    Helloes people :) This post is a bit lonley, eh?
    ___

Ou is getting a bit dead. Even with all the new users.

IKR!
    Sigh
    Ill follow you back course, and bare with me, i only made this today! lol.

• Disdain

Helloes people :) This post is a bit lonley, eh?
    _

Hi and yeah :)

BTW you never gave me your twitter! :)

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

MeenuD said:

I think we’d have more fun talking on Twitter rather than OU.

Who? :P

Yo. said:
    Yo. said:
    Helloes people :) This post is a bit lonley, eh?
    ___

Ou is getting a bit dead. Even with all the new users.

IKR!
    Sigh
    Ill follow you back course, and bare with me, i only made this today! lol.
    ___

lol xD I’m followong you I’m NuevaRachel.:)

• xoShannonxo

Noah looks like Braison..LOL..But this picture is so pretty.:D

WakaWakaEhEh

I SEE YOUUUU! :)

WakaWakaEhEh

I SEE YOUUUU! :)
    _____

xD I DO TOO

• xafranbix

awww

• xafranbix

awww

• xafranbix

yay I’m first :D
    Mmm probably because it’s FUCKING early. ._.

• DemiandMileyPones

Cute picture. But why is the quality so bad?!

• Julianna

Aw cute<3

• emi1

ADORABLE!
    Please check out this video of Miley and Liam!